Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espoir Mansion

+7
Dementuo
Rosalia Izanami
Rawkobo
Jello
BluishOver
Cipher
Best Girl
11 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Espoir Mansion - Page 20 Empty Re: Espoir Mansion

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:38 pm

Darren saw the two of them in the pit of despair and defeat. He still had hope there was something, some way that this wasn't over, but he couldn't see it at all. He laid his head down as it seemed he had no intention of leaving the room. With the two top fighters so defeated, if something came this way he would have to be the one to fight. He closed his eyes for a moment and shook his head.

"I have a feeling... I'm the closest thing you have left to family..." Darren spoke to Yukino. "I won't bother you, but I'm not gonna leave anytime soon either... If something can be done, I'd rather be here with you to see it. If not, this is probably as good a place as any for the big finish."

He turned to Karin after that. They rarely spoke but he felt like he understood her at least a little. He looked away as he said, "And... Karin. Sorry I wasn't the best at taking orders... It doesn't mean a lot now but... I don't regret meeting either of you. For all that's happened, its been a lot of fun."

Whether this was the end of the war or the end of the world, Darren felt like he could at least say he grew a little.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20