Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espoir Mansion

+7
Dementuo
Rosalia Izanami
Rawkobo
Jello
BluishOver
Cipher
Best Girl
11 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Espoir Mansion - Page 8 Empty Re: Espoir Mansion

Post by Cipher Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:09 pm

This didn't seem to be off to a great start, though here he was. He wasn't about to run away."I'm going to attempt to bring everyone back... Hana included." Seifer stood there for a moment, hoping that caught the lion's attention before continuing. "I'm probably going to end up making enemies of everyone else, trying to enact this plan, but I need you to stay out of my way." he paused again shutting his eyes. "I'll be honest with you as well, I'm not sure if I'll even survive it..." the blonde placed a hand on his hip, going back to staring at the man before him. He'd changed, Seifer no longer seemed afraid of him... He seemed determined to do this, even IF his adoptive father was against him. "Besides, we both know I'm not a part of this timeline. Unless something drastic happens, it'd only be a matter of time before I disappeared as well. So I want to make use of whatever time I have left and do something for you, Yukino... Everyone. Those that died or were lost to the rift."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Father Espoir's eyes turned to Seifer, but not his head or body. Now his kids, even this one that was adopted, were all growing up too fast. "If you think you'll make enemies out of everyone and won't survive..." the man began addressing the possibilities of the situation. "... Is it going to be worth it? Do you even know what you're doing?" The lion man gave the boy the respect of his full attention, closing the book, and placing it down on his desk nearby. Standing up from the chair, he towered over with his usual stern expression.

He wasn't going to knock him down if he truly believed this was the way he wanted to do things.

"You're doing something for people, so why would they be your enemies?"

If this was truly the right path, why would they stand against him? That in itself gave Father Espoir enough doubt to not comply.

"If you want me to stay out of you way, give me a better reason."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:59 pm

He wasn't to keen on sharing it all but... With the man towering above him, he had no choice. He needed the lion to at least agree, somehow. Producing Garnet Star Dragon from the deck box he had at his waist, he held it out to the man before him. "I'm going to use this. This unit evolved from Nebula Lord Dragon over the three months I was in a coma. The Nebula Lord Dragon that Sera drew out of my soul. ...It possesses the ability to cause a rift that would potentially allow me to either go back three months, or interact with the Rift itself and attempt to manipulate it." now that he thought about it, he didn't even know if Father Espoir knew about Seifer still having Link Joker.

"I can at least theorize this anyway, since this Link Joker was born from the interaction between my soul, one that traveled through dimensions... And Sera's who did the same." he put the card away. "I say enemies, but that may not even be truly correct. ...There are those who would probably try to stop me, and those who might even try to help me. The reason why I said enemies initially is there are those among the resistance who probably despise me." he shrugged, keeping his unwavering gaze locked with the lion's. "I don't claim to know everyone's true thoughts and feelings. However..." he paused searching for the right words.

"Attempting this could cause significant strain on this dimension, whether I succeed or not. That being said, there's another underlying goal in the end. If I can return those we've lost, we stand a greater chance against the current invasion, even if I myself don't survive. ...I know, pipe dreams. Wishful thinking. All of that nonsense." he paused again. How should he continue? "Going back to the point of those standing against me. It may just be them viewing my actions as incorrect, or them knowing full well that this would potentially erase my being. Each and every person can have a different reasoning to attempt stopping me, believing they are in the right. The reverse holds true for myself and any of those who may decide to help me. That being said, if you were going to try and stop me..." his gaze grew hard. It wasn't a warning, nor a threat. "What would be your reasoning? Why would you try to stop me from bringing back those who could help, those who could make this threat no longer valid? Even at the cost of my own life, I'm willing to bring back Hana, Tsubasa..." at the mention of his friend's name, his right hand visibly clenched.

"They're more valuable than I am as assets. I don't have special abilities, I can't even fight against the Reapers. ...I don't have the real me anymore. But this way I can at least do something to save this timeline from those monsters." He went to far, revealing the true end motive behind it. But right now, maybe it was the better option. However, as spoke, the shadow of a black dragon with red lines and crimson eyes could be seen... No not seen, felt.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:10 pm

Father Espoir closed his eyes, taking in all the information. Seifer using Link Joker was, of course, something he knew about three months ago. Honestly, the plan itself is like one Yukino would come up with: asinine and full of holes. No wonder he's taking after her. His motives are fine, the lion had no qualm with them, and even respected them. The plan itself was his issue.

"What would be my reasoning for stopping you?" Father Espoir repeated the one question that caught his overall focus throughout the information disclosure. Closing his eyes, he thought about it for a moment.

"... I don't believe in anything being clean cut and simple like that. Not unless it actually is. If everyone wants to find a solution, I'd prefer moving onto a future that's in range."

Not that most people believed there was one with the Reapers around.

"I don't know who really despises you, seeing as you're a fine enough guy. But I can tell you this: I'll only stop you when you decide you want to be stopped. Everything that's happening of the battle of your generation, and I don't intend to get involved unless you actually break the flow of time apart."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:23 pm

"Nothing is ever clean cut and simple nowadays." his response at first. There wasn't a smile or anything however at being told this was his generation's fight, unless he started to break the flow of time. "I only want to be stopped if I'm being corrupted by something's influence, though... If it came to that, I have enough faith in the others that they wouldn't need your help. That being said, the only reason I'm doing this asinine plan is because there's a chance that through it we can succeed. I've never been one to just give up if it seems hopeless." even Seifer thought it was asinine, but he still intended to go through with it.

"Thank you for hearing me out on this. ...One more thing." Seifer had turned to leave, though stopped at the door, turning his head to face the man he considered more of a father than his own flesh and blood. "...Don't tell Nee-san what I'm doing if you can help it... Though as things stand, I won't hold it against you if you do let her in on it." with a light smile, the male turned and left, leaving the comfort of the mansion behind to go off on his own, to try and accomplish something that could potentially end his life.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Yep.

His kids are growing up too fast.

Father Espoir grumpily sipped his coffee and respected Seifer's wishes, not ready to tell Hikari until she could figure it out herself. All his children wanted to do was save two worlds by endangering their lives or getting ready to sacrifice their lives.

"They're all still kids..." He whispered.

The lion considered getting involved, despite what he said before.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:56 am

Father Espoir went to check up on his daughter, and noticed all the water bottles were gone. She probably found them after getting a headache. His expression... was readable for once. It was visibly concerned for his daughter - his children - his family in general. A hearty sigh quietly filled the hall as the doorknob was gripped tightly. Opening it, Yukino was spotted a little further away from the door, more toward the center of the bedroom. After filling the manor's spacious hall with her relieving wailing, she fell asleep. It was a peaceful view, seeing his little girl finally rest, even if her cheeks were glistening somewhat in the moonlight with drying tears.

Of course, a photo of a young set of sisters - Yukino and Hana - was being clutched to her chest.

Another quiet sigh.

Father Espoir lifted his daughter up in her arms, doing his best not to wake her. They just... couldn't cling to this empty space anymore. If they wanted to do something about Hana, the two couldn't stay attached to the fact that she was gone like a severed limb. It was just depressing that way - there was no progress in it. ... Yet, the dad did not find it in himself to tell his daughter that sooner or later. Yukino would spend the rest of her life looking for a sister that could potentially hate her forever, and clung onto the past more than most people. Ironic for a Singularity Point that has no "past".

Hana's room was now devoid of people.

Father Espoir had tucked his eldest daughter into bed as if she were five again, her real bed in her real bedroom. A chair was pulled up to the side of it, and a couple of children's storybooks were resting at the desk nearby.

... He couldn't let go either.

The man simply pat and pet his lonely child for the rest of the night, watching her, and eventually falling asleep in the chair.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:30 am

He was... Stiff.

Haruka could vaguely feel the warmth of Yukino pressed against him from the night before. But there were many unspoken horrors and adventures from the night before.

Haruka knew the pain of kinks now. His entire upper body, from collar to hip was covered in cuts and slashes of varying calibers. Memories of the sticky sweet evening came back to mind, as the scent of iron still vaguely filled the air.

He didn't sleep, by the way. This was his simply his mind coming back together after Yukino broke it several times over the course of the evening. His consciousness restored, he was still happy to be with her again and back in his home environment after so long.

His body hurt all over, but he was home.

He attempted to stand up out of bed, felt heat surge from his waist to his neck and realized the cuts still burned after being thoroughly salivated. He... Laid back in bed for a few hours. No rest for the wicked, no sleep for the restless.

"O-ow... She could've been a bit more gentle with the teeth at least.."

He smiled anyways. Such is penance.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:32 pm

The hollow space of Yukino's dreamworld began to take shape, summoning the ethereal queen in the same torn apart dress she had been in for awhile to... a sort of meeting room. It was white - it was the United Sanctuary. There were few large chairs around, but this was the same place used by the council. A voice told her to have a seat, and she did such. In the other chairs were Alfred XIV, Ahmes, Zenon, Thana, Gablade, Yunos, and a woman named Belk, the Rotary Sage. While they did not wish to pull her majesty out of her... intimate night with Blue Storm's Captain, they decided to wait until she fell asleep. Everyone's chair had their name, but hers... had Hana's name on the back of it.

"I suppose this is where everyone tells me what's going on." Yukino began.

"First, when I heard Ahmes was to be 'erased' from the world, I became restless. I could not sit back and allow the Seekers to investigate on their own without me, because I am his friend", Alfred started to explain his reason for joining the investigators. "So I recruited one of the Sanctuary's strongest knights, Gablade. Along with two wizards here that knew of Link Joker somehow: Thana and Belk, with the abilities to overcome Delete and Lock. With these three, I came to Zenon to have him summon me. However, he could not do such until you were at a suitable power, and something about time or another opening, according to his nonsense."

"When you collided with Chronos, the lingering power of Exculpate that does not exist and Gear Chronicle caused a tear in time that allowed me to summon them from the past", Zenon clarified. It still didn't make any sense, but time doesn't in general.

"Alright, so how about Ahmes literally ceasing to exist in history, but being right in front of us?" Yunos slammed his fist on the table, wanting a clear reason as to why his rival's name is not recorded in the War of Liberation or anything further.

"... I believe I have finally figured that out", Zenon stated. "This Blaster Blade of past is a time before the Civil War escalated. That is the last moment in time I could have found him. This is because Link Joker had kidnapped him afterward, and pulled him out of time."

This reveal brought shock and confusion.

"... Don't you mean the Reapers just erased him?" Yugure inquired.

"Not quite. As traces of him still exist in time. It is... difficult to explain. He is in a sort of temporal limbo, existing within this timeline, but also being on the very edge of its outside."

"I don't follow", Ahmes replied. "How can that be when I'm not only here, but still somehow gone?"

"That man - Percival is an example of your existence still being. Those Liberators know who you are, because he is- no, never mind. I would rather he tell you who he is, if you don't know." Zenon bowed his head.

"Who kidnapped him?" Yunos asked.

"A Star-vader", Belk answered. "Specifically, the ones named Garnet Star and Photon. The latter is... a peculiar warrior. Throughout time as Zenon showed us, anytime he appeared, he was... somewhat more deranged, as if he was alike that Clown."

"We can't go back and stop Photon?" Yukino questioned.

"The timeline is in a very delicate state - it is almost entirely distorted to the point where you, a Singularity Point, is even affected by what you shouldn't be. The Akashic Record is in grave danger of that monster destroying it."

"By that monster, you mean the traitor." The queen followed up, having a good idea of who was responsible.

"I ask you confirm who they are with haste." Zenon spoke.

There was more everyone wanted to say, especially Blaster Blade, but he knew there would be confusing answers or none at all. They all had a duty to fulfill regardless and a mystery to solve: the true identity of that redheaded devil - the one who set everything that ails humanity and Cray in motion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mmmnnn... Nnngg... Harukaaaaaa..." Yugure moaned and mumbled in her sleep, the dream ending, and allowing her dreamscape mind to be flooded with the romantic brutality she inflicted on her lover. The woman, barely clothed, laid atop her wounded and burning dearest. What a cruel mistress, having spent all night drooling on him, cutting him in many, many places just light enough to make the wounds and some far too long than they should have been due to the vast size and shape of Blaster Dark, then sucking the wounds, licking, and biting him dry... All of her sexual frustration that had been built up for the longest time came out of her like a busted dam. Even now, the woman of grace lost all control of manners, and simply drooled on his chest in her slumber. The euphoria of having all kinds of stress forced out in a pleasurable night was like a drug.

They need to do this more often.

"Mergh..." She groggily muttered, making random sounds with her mouth as she started to awaken. The slobbering queen lifted her head up, staring sleepily at her boyfriend, and tilting her head.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Haruka simply stared down at the woman basically draping herself over him. She was basically hopeless when it came to shame in the bedroom. She seemed to have next-to-none and even then Haruka found little joys in Yukino's erratic behavior, because it meant she wasn't focused on war. Her time was spent indulging, and even if it only lasted a brief moment, that was satisfying.

"There you are. You sure know how to sleep..."

He chuckled a bit, placing his hand on Yukino's head, ruffling her hair up. Then he just proceeded to pet her, as she awoke. Her morning's weren't always that great, and considering the way last night went, it might take a bit more to get up and at it this time. Unless her drive to go again was still up and at it, she was probably in her "I need to do important business things" state of mind.

"How'd you sleep---- Ah!"

He lurched forward, as one of the slashes on the side of his ribs started to burn. When he laughed the cut opened slightly more due to the rising and falling of his chest. He started to breathe steady.

"Go a bit easier on me next time, please?"
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:46 pm

"Mmmnnnaaaa...?" She gave a confused sound, eyes still glazed over to give her a blurry outlook in both vision and mind. The queen shook her head a bit, then rubbed her eyes. Blinking, the commander's brave war hero that suffered guilty pleasure at her hands was still here. Okay, so yesterday wasn't a dream. They actually killed a nigh-invincible Reaper and had a night of crazed indulgence. "You sure know how to sleep", he said. She had been up for so long and used all of her energy left on him, so she's surprised she didn't sleep longer. The queen mewled and purred in response to being pet, confirming she was basically Haruka's love crazed mutt.

Watching him perk up at the burning of one of the cuts, her eyes widened a bit in awe of how much damage she did. "... I'll... get you some bandages... and some painkillers... and some cream."

She'd sure love to lick some other kind of cream off of him right now. Putting more lewd thoughts aside, the queen... took her sweet time getting off. First, she didn't even want to leave him. Second, she was tired, mornings were awful, and thirdly, she was just exhausted even still. But this had to be done, otherwise he's going to be even worse off, and he's probably going to go at it again. There were limits she was clearly ready to ignore, as usual. So, putting that all aside, rolling off the bed abruptly happened.

"Ugh", she grunted, hastily and lazily opening her closet, and draping on a snow-white shirt and short jean shorts. She would've just ran out, but then Father Espoir catching her barely dressed was a death sentence for Haruka. ... Not like this was much better, but it was still something. Clumsily staggering out of the door like some drunk floozy, she motioned "I'll be back".

After a few moments, good ol' trusty butler-san came to their aid. Him specifically, as he knew how Master Espoir was about their relationship, so he'd keep his mouth shut for his friend and mistress. He began working to help close up those cuts and seal them with wrapping bandages, while the queen got actual clothes to get dressed in. Namely, her military jacket, and skirt.

Little did they all know the loud noises from last night caused Father Espoir to return through his front door with a fresh pair of earmuffs.

"Damn kids."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:02 pm

Haruka was relieved to see Butler-san after so much time had passed. One of his few good pals who really was a great pal to have around, especially in these... uhm... situations. Haruka has the curse of not being able to stop staring so watching Yukino leave the room was a treat with just the way she walked. After coming back with bandages for the poor boy and a little bit of anti-bacterial cream for the wounds. It didn't take very long to get bandaged up, but he found it odd how he hand more physical injuries from this little escapade than the Reaper attack a bit ago...

He finally stood off the bed, searching for his outfit of choice for the day... Generally Butler-san left it on the recliner in the corner of the room for Haruka to retrieve since leaving the room without proper clothing would be a sin and probably his death notice to Father Espoir.

"You're being relieved of your duty for a short time, sir. We retrieved a... different outfit for you. Mister Sera found it in the wash some time back. You're combat gear, sir.

He blinked, as he was handed the satin uniform. It was a saturated black with red lining, adorned in gold-trimmed buttons and an onyx pair of boots to match. The collar flipped over his neck, covering the rest of the wounds and other markings left by Yukino. His white gloves were even part of the set. How did Sera find this? He hadn't worn this outfit since Haruka himself fought with the Resistance personally. That line of work wasn't really for him, he just fought alongside them really...

"Are you sure---?"

Butler-san ran up to Haruka's side, whispering in his ear for a moment.

"I'm sure Miss Espoir would find it most appealing if you wore this... and began working with the Resistance again. She often drowns herself in work, and I would believe it to be of the utmost importance you aid her in keeping things organized and under control. I have more faith in you than anybody else here to have a cool head."

Haruka blinked, realizing he was basically requesting for Haruka to re-join the Resistance activities.

"I... suppose if I'm relieved of my duty here for now, that would be a good use of my time."

"That's the spirit, sir!"

Butler-san victoriously cheered, producing a comb from his pocket and combing Haruka's hair neatly, even giving it a short trim as he started to unfold his new outfit and get dressed.

Damn he looked good.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:39 pm

After what felt like a very, very long shower, the queen looked like she wasn't horrendously exhausted. She left her white jacket behind for her black militia one, even if the colors didn't exactly go well together. White shirt, white boots, white skirt, but this... this jacket was the queen clinging onto an undamaged timeline where the proper "Yugure" existed. That woman who suffered and still lived to tell the tale, fighting on to protect people regardless of pain in heart. The strongest woman in the world who knew everyone died, and returned against what she wasn't even sure was possible to defeat, even with her boyfriend in the clutches of the enemy.

Looking in the mirror, who is that person who defies despair illogically, even when the average person would've given in after watching their timeline be destroyed in front of them?

Yukino had a card in her hand, one wielded by Queen Yukino - the Seed of that woman who always won instead of lost, setting herself on a course of despair anyway. This card was the identity of the person who was destined to suffer, and what she did with it was--

"Chosen Sword, Blaster of Meister..." Yukino mumbled, staring at the card that enabled Stride. ... She pocketed it.

Hana, do you see me? Even if I'm broken apart over and over, I still haven't given up yet.

Hana stared at her older sister in the reflection, before vanishing once she walked out of the door.

"Haruka?" The commander called out, coming back to her room.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:46 pm

"Sir, she's calling for you."

Butler-san rested a hand on Haruka's soldier as he finished polishing the soldier boy's boots. He stood up, readjusting the cuffs to his jacket and fixing his hair. It was weird not having long hair again. But in the end it couldn't be helped, going back into dangerous territory required a bit of cleaning up.

Boots, check. Gloves, check. Uniform, check. Broach, check...

"You're forgetting something rather special, sir..."

Haruka didn't notice it before, but it was a saber... quite literally, a medium length sword in an ebony sheath. He wasn't sure about taking a sword with him anywhere, but apparently it went with the uniform. Haruka didn't remember having one before though...

"It's something you brought here a long time ago. Mentioned you didn't want to see it again. Had bad memories attached to it... I feel you no longer should bear those memories."

Haruka instantly pitched into the flashback of killing everybody he knew. Memories of his past, the past timeline, and killing the jester... The Clown's cackling rang in his head for a few moment.

"So that's... the sword. Right."

He sighed, biting his lip. This was bad memory central, but maybe it would prove useful in the future. He equipped the saber to the holster he had around his uniform and exited the room, as he stepped into the hall and followed Yukino's voice to her, he adjusted his gloves once more.

"Yes, yes, I'm here. What is it, Yukino?" He looked up, in mild awe at the outfit his girlfriend was adorning. Everything she wore made Haruka blush up a bit, lose his will to speak, and his heart jump out of his chest. Even if it was military gear, something meant to be worn for battle, it made him smile.

"You look great, by the way, dear."

He bowed lightly, remembering in this house she was still royalty and he was the peasant working under them.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:09 pm

While Haruka felt odd for not having long hair again unbeknownst to her, Yukino had messed with her ponytail a bit while waiting for her boyfriend. She's had long hair for most of her life, but after having short hair as "Yugure", it felt... odd? She never really thought about it as the Reaper war started in the timeline without Exculpate, but this could... really get in her way at some point. Future note to cut it off. Pushing it off shoulder and shaking her head to let it swing a bit until it wasb ack in place, she turned her attention to her boyfriend coming out.

Oh no. He was in combat gear. ... Oh no, he's hot.

Yukino sweat a bit nervously to prevent herself from jumping on him.

"I-I..." She stammered, blushing. "I wanted to know if you guys had... finished up. And you did! Haha... Y-You look amazing..." The girl's composure dropped, fidgeting and taking the compliment, then flinging it back like a verbal kiss.

God she wanted to kiss him again.

"I didn't know you still had that. I need you wearing this kind of stuff more often."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Haruka blinked, watching Yukino have a near spazz attack in front of him. She was really losing it this time around... what was it with her and men in uniform. It was like her mind was unable to function when Haruka walked around in it.

"Really? It's sort of inappropriate if I'm working here y'know? I mean, I'm not going to be a for a little bit at Butler-san's request. I'm relieved of duty..."

He nervously scratched the back of his neck, somewhat sweating a bit too. Why was being a couple still really difficult sometimes? It was as if this was a year ago and they still stammered at everything they said together.

"Thank you, by the way. I wish I always looked as stunning as you. Even Mizumi grumbles about how pretty you are sometimes, so..."

He was dodging the topic. Do it Haruka. DO IT.

"So, because I'm not working here for now, I've decided to rejoin fighting under the Resistance." He raised his arm, revealing the Reality Bangle still in place under the sleeve of his combat gear. He even raised the saber as a sign of willingness.

"What do you think? Okay with me being in harm's way?"

While he was smiling and half-joking, he genuinely did want to know what she was thinking. Was she okay with that?
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:02 pm

"I don't find it inappropriate", she noted, finding a vast number of other suggestive things inappropriate instead after last night. How he was dressed in the Espoir household was the least of her worries. He could be dressed up in common tatters and she'd find it fitting. Hearing that he was relieved from duty at home meant more time to fool around, and she was all for it. Yukino was about ready to just settle down with Haruka and stop worrying about evil alien overlords trying to annihilate every living being. ... Then again, she'd get really bored after being used to battle so much.

Giving a smile, it quickly turned into a surprised expression at the face of the Reality Bangle and Haruka's decision. Joining the fight under the banner of humanity? Even with all that happened to him involving the Resistance? ... No way in hell she was okay with him being in harm's way, but...

"Are you sure about this? You make my job harder having to protect you in the front line, you know." The commander spoke, wanting to be entirely certain he was willing to embrace the same Hell she was stuck in. That, and just to assure him that it'll be more work to take every shot possible for him.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:41 pm

Haruka nodded, watching her expression even fade from happiness to a surprised look. It seems like she wasn't very into the idea of Haruka being back in action, especially after almost going to Death's Door a second time.

"This isn't my first tango with death, Yukino. Also who said anything about protection. I'm going to taking the charge head-on, you know. Aqua Force is far quicker on the uptake than a majority of the United Sanctuary combined, so don't even think about stopping me either."

He lowered his arm, taking Yukino's hands in his to help comfort her a bit, maybe even convince her.

"It's too cocky of me to say that I won't ever get hurt again, and that I won't make you worry. But I can't let you fight without me. We're a team, now. Especially once I put that ring on your finger, so we can't go dying on each other."

He grew serious. Haruka's nature shifts quickly to adapt and this is was one of those times. He honestly wouldn't bear to see her go away. The only way to ensure she doesn't is to be by her side and take hold of that future. The one where he can hold her in his arms with no more battling.

"After all, you're the Queen and I'm your... uh... Serf?"

Haruka wasn't sure how to word being a worker for her romantically. One day he would git gud with words. Not today though.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:08 pm

"Oho!" The Seekers all responded, the Revengers scoffing with varying degrees of shared "hmph"s. They were interested in this competition of speed with Aqua Force. Sure, Blue Storm was actually indeed faster, but that didn't mean they had to sit down and actually accept that without a fight. Yukino stared at her courageous boyfriend as he took her hands, still showing some concern in her eyes over having him on the front lines after just getting him back from an injury. She's admittedly a worry-wart and overprotective of her beloved. Yet, the resolution to stand out there with her rung true enough, especially hitting home with "we're a team". And, the ring... he still remembered...

Her lips curled into a defeated, serene smile.

"O-Okay..." She nearly teared up at the thought of a tomorrow without fear with that ring on her finger - with him right there for the rest of their lives.

"You have to... be king though."

If this is happening in the future, he needs a promotion.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:31 pm

Lambros and Thavas were almost scoffing at the Paladins. They sort of had this superiority complex innately from being a "legendary" clan, on top of that, all of their primary Vanguards were precious children, except for Thavas' and Lambros' who was branded an alleged rapist but that made the Dark Zone revere him all the more.

They wanted to race. Race at what? Doesn't matter. A race.

Then Yukino said king. KING.

Haruka blinked, staring her in the eyes. He felt as though the world around him was slowly shifting. Did she really say that just now? He felt a bit happy and defeated at the same time, knowing he could never amount to the prowess of his girlfriend, and Queen, but this was a remarkable discovery. Yukino was holding someone in a regard as high as her?!

He blinked, then nodded. Silently it seemed.

"Right, King. Do you have some kingdom in mind to rule? Haha..."

He wanted to kiss her so bad right now, if only he wasn't busy trying to keep his head on straight. Just looking at Yukino made it spin, but now thoughts of romance were flooding his head. It was as if the wedding was already so close to happening. Now that he thought of it...

"You now, I should probably propose... soon, right?"

While he knew this was somewhat a ploy to watch Yukino squirm a bit more, he wasn't sure when a good time really would be. With the Reapers about and constant war going on, there wasn't a really great time for a wedding in the near future.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:10 pm

They wanted a race, the Royal Paladin armies were ready to call in Galahad. Even Yunos' cocky badass mindset led him to step up to the plate. Can't let these damn kids show him up, and can't let these brats make his clan - his nation look bad. Ahmes and Alfred were probably two of the only voices of reason, as even Gablade was looking for a fight. He was pretty fast with the art of sword-draw fighting - Iaijitsu.

Yukino was too busy stuck in her King-Queen fantasy with her future husband to even hear anything the clans were doing. Haruka is so precious to her that he's as high - no. That isn't doing him justice. His life is higher than hers, he's the King to her Queen. The first to her second. The queen felt little, but happy with that feeling, pulling her hands out of his to hug him while still looking him in the eye - a gaze of warmth.

"A kingdom? Well..."

Would it be too much to say the kingdom of her body or just her kingdom? Both sounded cheese, but that's all she wanted him to rule over.

"Soon", Yukino giggled. She wanted it to be now, but she wants it to be the reward the both of them get for surviving this war. Giving into desire, she brought her lips to his, ready to do it over and over with no control once they're married.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:27 pm

Haruka took this kiss in stride. Instead of staying stagnant or simply holding her, he forced his lips back onto her. It was as if he was taking that "king" business a bit seriously. He wasn't a very dominant type of person (especially in bed), but he felt that maybe taking a little charge with Yukino would be good. Instill confidence in her, and a little in himself as well.

Lambros and Thavas were already on their primary warship, awaiting orders from the Captain to go. Except the Captain was too busy being liplocked with the Queen right now. That liplocking would proceed farther if the couple had it their way, but staying in bed together for another day's worth of time might endanger Cray. If two of the huge Vanguards who are supposedly saving the world are too busy getting it hot and heavy in the bedroom, how are they going to be relied on to fight the world when they're too busy sucking face 24/7?

He pulled away lightly, moving his hands back to her waist, and then looking her in the eyes. It took a moment to regather in his mind. It tended to blank out when he kissed Yukino because what else would he have to think about in that moment besides her?

"I guess it's probably not the time to ask, but where would you want to... you know... get married? Honeymoon maybe?"

Was it really too soon to ask these questions? Obviously not if he's already asking.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:44 pm

"I have a need", Galahad told the holy nation as the veteran knight of godspeed had arrived for the contest. "A need for speed."

Maybe it's better the voices of Royal and Shadow Paladin didn't reach Yukino and her voice was gone due to her mouth being busy with Haruka's yet again. Yunos began to wonder if that was all she was good at after losing all her powers. He knew it wasn't true, but the blaster of envy found it grating to know the great and mighty Exculpate the Blaster had her lips all over a boy's the majority of the time whenever they were nearby one another. "Ugh", Blaster Dark groaned, revolted with the concept of romance. What an edgelord.

"Someplace cold for our honeymoon", Yukino answered her boyfriend, beginning to nuzzle closer to him. "So we can turn on a heater and cuddle."

... That was pretty tame for a sexually-driven animal. As for where they could get married... honestly, she drew a blank. She wanted it to be perfect, and as a woman of infinite screw ups, the concept of perfection was kind of lost on her mind.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:49 pm

"What about Cray?"

Haruka was asking the impossible. Even Lambros and Thavas stared in awe at the suggestion for a marriage. On Planet Cray? How would they even manage that? The powers of the Crayborn weren't very powerful to begin with, and the Aqua Force would have to expend a lot of resources to get real bodies up there and back. Unless they planned on doing something silly like have their imagination go up there and get married.

"C-Captain... Are you sure about that?"

Haruka waited before answering him, and in fact continuing his phrase.

"Yeah, wouldn't that be perfect? I mean, it'd be hard to get everyone there... In fact I don't even know if both of us could get there but---"

He cut himself off, knowing how foolish he sounded. He pressed his lips on top of her head, petting her again. His fingers ran evenly through her hair, the other one pulling her closer from her waist.

"That was probably a rather silly proposition, dear. Maybe we can do it at the park? Where we met... How about that?"

He had a lot of suggestions. Haruka would be deliberately lying if he said he hadn't been planning that day for a long time. He smiled as Yukino nuzzled her way onto Haruka. She never seemed like a cold general that way, it was so strange. Maybe these were the days she needed more than she liked to believe.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:19 am

"Cray?" Yukino questioned, remembering that Ezel offered to take the queen to Cray long ago to train as a knight and live there for awhile. Because she had become scared of facing other people on Earth - of facing humanity, friends, family, ... Hana, and Haruka. ... And that led to her becoming a soldier, but also fighting in a dying timeline with her first encounter with the Reapers. It was rather difficult to get there, as it took a portal or two to actually get to Cray, then she had no contact with Earth whatsoever. She looked to the side for a moment, contemplating the idea as he kissed and pet her head, ignoring his next statement about the park. An otherworldly wedding and honeymoon... It didn't sound possible after experience with jumping between worlds, but...

"But now, you have me", Zenon spoke in the middle of the holy nation and Magallanica about to race for literally no reason other than pride.

"How so?" Alfred questioned.

"I bear witness to all of eternity and have some hand in the flow of time and space now. Though I cannot promise an immediate return if you wish to stay there for a longer time... I can hold a gateway between the worlds for this ceremony to get everyone in and out. If you two wished to stay afterward, I would need time to summon another portal when you would like to go back." The Guidance Sage spoke to his vanguard, and extended his voice to Aqua Force's vanguard. After watching these two through the temporal hinges of existence, he was more than willing to help them out.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next