Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton

+8
Rawkobo
NovaRaizer
Nova Major
Lightning King
Doggy
Cipher
Dementuo
Best Girl
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton - Page 3 Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton

Post by Xateramusa Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:10 am

Xat walked over to were the others but stopped as she sence malice near. She quickly took a look aroudn and spotted him, however insted of going to him she ran over to the others. "Sorry i'm late." She said to them ready to fight the reaper.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton - Page 3 Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton

Post by EternalDollie Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:17 am

Trinity watched as Rias and Deirdre destroyed Yggdrasill and Norn, blasting Satoshi back. She began to march towards Satoshi, singing again as Rias and Deidre marched forward as well, her song recreating the illusion of them turning into Nebula Lord. In her song like voice, she sang. "Happiness. Oh what a fleeting moment it is for all. Happiness. As fragile as a man's heart. When happiness is destroyed, all that is left..is an empty void."
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:19 am

Solis somehow jumped his way into the floor Kachidoki, Carlos, and Karin had gotten to from outside. "Kachidoki!" He shouted, running to the trio, noticing Carlos. "You get away from him!" Was added, not recognizing Carlos, and assuming he wasn't a Reaper Drone. Kachidoki gave a weak hand gesture to stop, and the sun warrior did so, surprised. The Samurai took the hands of assistance, having them pull him up. Visibly, he wasn't alright, but he assured he was with words. A look of gratitude to the both of them. While he lost to the Narukami player helping him, he was not one to bite the hand that feeds him, so to speak.

He would not reject his wish of checking to see if he was okay.

"Carlos... Huh." Kachidoki whispered under his breath.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gigaton was pushed back from Tokyo Tower, due to humanity finally holding him back. Hopefully that barricade that made wouldn't be necessary, as he had yet to get far enough to break through it. The Massing Deletor was far too strong, but also very slow. Great Nature took Great Strides to hold the behemoth back with the opening they were granted by many other clans moving the Workeroids. Critical after Critical, as much as he could, Okuri found massive breakthrough with fast damage and high powers against Gigaton's ten thousand power base, making his twenty five thousand push work splendidly, as it would've taken too much for Gigaton to guard and live.

"THIS... STR-"

The Resistance bombarded him with everything possible, following up Great Nature, along with the Guardian and Abyss Dragons colliding into it.

Acting on instinct, Jessie crouched down and started petting Okuri by accident. He was just so happy with the result, he wanted to reward him. He forgot that it was rather... degrading. "Good job, buddy!"

Bashiro... still wasn't sure about this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Xat!" Aoi cheered happily seeing her new friend on the battlefield, rushing over to hug her. "And thanks, Aedan! I'm okay!"

"No matter what you humans do, you cannot break Gigaton. He's too... hard... Get off of me!!" Chronos growled then shouted at the queen, who was nursing her head as she got back on her feet.

"Quiet, I wasn't there because I wanted to be!" Yukino retorted angrily, fed up with the spirit's bullshit.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:23 am

Xat smiled and hugged Aoi back, before letting go and walking up close to the reaper. "Can we destroy the thing fro the inside?" Xat asked looking at yukino and the others
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:30 am

Satoshi's body slammed against the back of the Witches' barrier. Getting yourself set to negative power was pretty draining and hurt like bitch when you got hit with normal attacks. "Ow..." Dusting himself off best he could, he looked up only to see, once more...

Nebula Lord. The being from his past that somehow wasn't gone. First with Seifer, now...here, in some woman's arms. Was this seriously how things were going to be? His past, trying to keep him down? The memories...

The memories were haunting. His hand flared up, the marks burning and stinging harder and harder with each step that the woman and her materialized Nebula Lord approached. If this kept up, void energy wasn't going to stay repelled...it was going to get absorbed, and Satoshi would lose himself again.

"DAMMIT!" He slammed his fist against the barrier, only to find himself fly right through it, as if the barrier had reversed gravity for a moment. His rings, in this dire moment, had changed the properties of this prison to be his escape. He landed, with a slam, at the top of a building, rubbing his head.

"How the hell..." Satoshi slowly got up, shaking his head. "That woman was able to see into my memories...there's no way that was actually Nebula Lord. But my rings...they were still reacting, like there's something akin to it around her." Did that maybe have something to do with the energy building up that made her appear pregnant? He wasn't sure.

Still, that was eye-opening. Yggdrasill got all of her strength milked out of her by the powers of darkness, and it was actually rather horrifying to witness. Satoshi closed his eyes. His Regalia needed rest. But if they weren't with him, how would he fight Gigaton?...

Seph's voice echoed in the back of his head. "Hey. Lemme help you with that, tiger. Remember this feeling?" Suddenly, his Vanguard's golden eyes shifted to a deep, foresty green. A smile graced his face.

"Yeah. Let's do it, Sephirot." With newfound agility, Satoshi leaped towards Gigaton, prepared to strike.

---

"H-hey, wait up!" Lua appreciated the gesture from Seifer, but didn't want him to leave her behind. "Are you okay? You seem...beaten up over something. We're still winning, aren't we?"
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:37 am

Raiden could hear the wailing of Chronos even from where he was. He glared at the Behemoth, at Gigaton. "I'm not so sure about that," he said as he walked forward slowly. Everything had a weakness, a point in which they couldn't take pain. Somewhere that would be more vulnerable than the other areas. He would fine that area. Raiden held up his deck in preparation to battle it.

Malice grinned as he saw Xateramusa. It seemed she hadn't stopped trying after all. It didn't matter anyway. She was insignificant now. Malice would never disappear. With that said, messing with her even a little more would be fun. It was something to think about later, when he had more strength.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:41 am

Adrenaline was still coursing through Okuri's system. The Reaper had been pushed away from the tower. Things were looking up. And to top it off something felt wonderful. What was that touching his head? It felt nice enough he closed his eyes and just sort of tried to nuzzle whatever it was. He heard the words "Good job, buddy" and realized what was going on. Jessie had started petting him. Normally he might have become angry but given it was Jessie and given the situation it sufficed him to stop moving on his own and simply let the boy continue however long he felt like.

Granted this must have looked strange to Bashiro who Okuri hadn't yet dropped the illusion for. There was a mental note made somewhere to drop it for him soon too but it was getting lost in the middle of his "reward" from Jessie. Was he perhaps understanding why common dogs chose human companionship over the wild years ago? Trying to get something of a grip on himself though he began surveying the area, making sure his units were on task.

"Thank you Jessie, you've been doing great too." he manged to say once he'd calmed down some. "Bashiro, you're almost up. That thing can't possibly take much more."
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:45 am

Mid-stride, Seifer slowed down enough for Lua to catch up with him... Letting her walk at his side. "Just... Couldn't stop Bashiro. Gigaton will be defeated at this rate, but I guess it doesn't matter much. Harbinger doesn't really seem to care whenever one of them dies. ...I doubt she'd care if any of us perish really." he shut his eyes stopping, turning around to look back at the resistance fighters. "...And some memories best left forgotten." he stared quietly at the resistance for a few moments before glancing at Lua now smiling softly, almost seeming as the reverse weren't there... At least for a moment... Before the rings around his eyes started glowing again. "Thank you Lua. I'll be fine. Everything you've done, even under her command has meant a lot to me." Seifer gave one last smile before continuing to walk.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:46 am

Trinity stopped moving once Satoshi ended up somehow getting out of the barrier, her hand resting on her stomach where a spike of energy had been felt. Nevertheless, she kept singing. Her singing grew loud. It was loud enough to reach the ears of everyone in the battle. This power was the power of her Seed self. The power Flonne used to invigorate the heroes of her world. And now it was a power to invigorate the agents of the Reapers, to push them further. To fulfill Lady Harbinger's will.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:53 am

This was quickly becoming a problem humanity was not willing to accept. It felt like eons, this took as long as it did to fight Kraken when they didn't know his weakness. Here they were with the undeniable Gigaton. The massive fortress of a beast took EVERYTHING, even with the drones not able to hold everyone off, and his charge had yet to be stopped. Satoshi broke past Trinity to battle with the Reaper, blasting him with significant amounts of power. With the might of Regalia the Fool, perseverance, and Musketeers, humanity thought his skull to finally be open. This new system of reading Deletor structures, having at least a decent estimate of how much it'd take to bring the giant enemy to its knees gave them all hope. Satoshi carried the hopes of the Resistance, charging at its skull, even making Bashiro happy with the fact that he wouldn't have to try something that could fail.

... Then it happened.

Satoshi hit the softened head, and it didn't break.

"Satoshi!!" Yukino screamed as Gigaton roared, the force of its voice blowing away Reapers, humanity, the drones, units, and the like. Yunos, moving at inhumane speed, darted toward the skies to catch the Vanguard of Neo Nectar, feeling the need to save him only because he was friends with his vanguard. If he wasn't, Muskeeters could've handled it himself. The edgelord tried to act like he didn't care about the man's life. The Resistance was now in a panic, watching what was now definitely a borderline-invincible Gigaton march to Tokyo Tower.

"We have to do something! Xat suggested attacking it from the inside, will that work?!" Aoi screamed frantically.

"Useless! You have to attack the head! I told you his skull is unbreakable!" Chronos shouted in turn, helping the despair of the militia settle in. Gigaton broke down the barricade with no effort in the slightest, simply being too strong. Yunos landed with the Champion of Regalia, more worried about him than the tower, visibly. Yukino kept running ideas through her head, but it was the same as if they knew nothing! If they couldn't force open his skull, even with the MASSIVE amounts of damage they did to it, what could they do?!

Hikari, giving up is not an option, a voice of royal authority echoed in her mind. White light shined behind her, causing her to turn.

I... am so sick... Bashiro gritted his teeth, mentally bellowing in defiance. I am so sick of everyone having their hopes and dreams stolen from them. Whenever we're doing, some stupid shit happens that says "hey, nope!" and we get fucking wrecked! I'm tired of this bullshit! He continued, clutching his fist. And, as if synchronized with him, Jessie clenched his teeth, as resolute as his brother. Cero, I'm not strong enough to fight you with this game. Seifer, I'm not a good of enough friend to be able to help you out right away. Haruka, I'm not a good enough person to keep hands off your hot girlfriend. But I'm done giving a shit just because I'm not as good as everyone else! Because WE aren't as good as everyone else! I'm sick of trying to do it, too! You and I, Jessie... We're just going to fucking do what we can!!

It was at that moment, Bigbang Knuckle and Slash illuminated the battlefield of Cray with electricity. The Hakaisha brothers had power surge all over them, literally supercharging Tokyo Tower, and forcing on a large number of lights across the entire country. Electronics switched on, televisions turned on while drowned in static, and thunder boomed in the skies. Yukino and others turned to see two comets, going for the extremely closeby Gigaton by the tower.

It was Bashiro and Jessie. The thug was coming down with his fist, and the boy having his leg lifted for a ferocious kick.

"Such is meaningless", Chronos scoffed, closing his eyes.

"HEY ASSHOLE! SATOSHI SHOULD HAVE HAD THE SATISFACTION OF DOING THIS, AND SO SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE! SO EAT! LOADS! OF! SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!" Bashiro yelled, Jessie joining him for his demand, the image of them transforming into that of the Brawler leaders. The gauntlet that could punch through the darkness, and the sword that would cleave away misery - a fist and a leg. Everyone watched in awe as the two of them shouted at the gigantic Deletor and collided with its skull, causing Gigaton to wail agonizingly. Cracks in his head appeared as the siblings continued pressing down like meteors, the red and blue dragons of Narukami evolving to a grand form of brutal, physical force - a Crossride.

"THIS STRENGTH... HAS MOVED ME TO TEARS."

The sound of something incredibly loud breaking resounded through the area, a shockwave splitting the clouds, and shards of the Reaper's head flying away like glass. Then, silence as it begun to fall on its back. Humanity had no words, Chronos had no more insults, Solis had no explanation. The spirit of time and the drones, even when boosted by Trinity's song, giving them power from the Seed, bore witness to the largest titan of Link Joker getting completely devastated after so long. Quiet cheering, loud cheering, ear-shattering roars of triumph. Five straight victorious cardfights and what was most definitely confirmed to be the fists and legs that surpassed sense had finally opened the gateway to the future. Sakuya and Tsukuyomi, Okuri and Tester Fox, Aedan and Ezel, Haruka and Lambros, Satoshi and Vera, Bashiro and Jessie, all of them brought the Reaper down, and it was now wailing - in tears over such beautiful power.

"HOW?!" Chronos screamed. "HOW IS THAT MAN POSSIBLE? HOW ARE ANY OF YOU-"

"Destroy the Titan: Gigaton!" Hikari commanded, hope flooding into the hearts of the masses.

"Ĺ̷̛͡ȩ̴a҉̴̡̧v̵̸̸̕é̸͝ ̴̨̨̛͞G̢͜i҉̶̢͘g̶̢͠a͏͡t̷͘͝o̕͜͞͝ņ̴̶̡ ̷̴́͠t̕͢͜͠o͞͝ ̢̀͘͜͞d̶̸̸̛i̶̵̕͟͜è̢̢́͏ ̵̨͝į̶͝f͢͏͢͠ ͠͡y̛͘͝͞͞ǫ̛͠u͏ ̛͜͡w͏̢ą̶̨͟ń̴̀̕t̶̀̀͘ ̸̧͘͞t̀́ǫ̷̢͢͜ ̵͜͏͟l̛į̨͠v̴̨͟e̸̸͢͝.͝͏" Harbinger's voice reached the drones, intentionally leaving Gigaton out of it.

Yukino felt a hand grasp at her shoulder, a familiar warmth. It was where the light had come from a moment ago. It... was the crowned of white and golden armor, a blue body suit, and... four boosters of an armored jetpack. The king of the holy nation: Alfred. Standing with him were Zenon, a warrior of blue hair, and a mage.

"You?!" Yukino turned, and Chronis looked in even further disbelief.

"I was finally able to answer Zenon's call... to assist my friend. We can talk more later on. This is Wave Sage, Thana, who will be a trump card in destroying the Reaper. This other one here is Gablade, a divine knight who I felt was an absolute must. We can reunite and catch up later. For now, we will end this cycle, and continue to carry on miracles as every last one of you have yesterday and today."

Hikari had no words in the face of the highest authority she listened to. Being a holy knight herself, she was compelled to follow behind his majesty. Finally, finally, with the Blasters of Fate and the high king restored, her mismatched pupils morphed into yellow, downward swords of light. Exculpate the Blaster and Alfred XIV will now make their triumphant returns. With hope in the hearts of man, and despair in the hearts of evil, they will become the merged iron hammer that obliterates the malicious.

Exculpate joined the charge.

Bashiro caught Jessie and rolled onto the ground with him.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:03 am

"Leave Gigaton to die, if you want to live."

The order rung loud and clear in Karin's ears. But, something was odd... Overlord didn't recover that quickly the previous time. She still couldn't feel his usual presence, no doubt still writhing from the brutal thrashing the Gold Paladins had given him only minutes ago. This... Couldn't be Overlord's voice.

Karin shook her head. Even if it wasn't, she wasn't about to disobey a direct order, and she had no intention of dying. She raised a hand to Kachidoki and Solis to get their attention. "That's our queue, you two. We're falling back."

Waving the two drones off and edging them on towards the building's exist, she glanced back out the hole in the wall Kachidoki had left when he crash-landed inside. She saw Yukino clear as day, going right at the behemoth Reaper. A smirk crossed Karin's face. Yukino found a way to pierce this monster's near-invincible skull. If she and the rest of the Resistance could do that, maybe Harbinger wasn't so invincible after all.

She turned back to Solis as they left. "Told you they'd smash it open, heh." Karin had a massive smile on her face.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:06 am

Trinity's singing stopped when she heard her Lady's command. Abandon Gigaton. And so with the witches powers, she had them teleport her away from the battlefield to return her to her Mistress' side. Sophie frowned as she too heard the command. "Another loss huh?" She whistled as she fell off Gigaton, the Nightmare Dolls that remained all sinking into the ground. As for her, suddenly the Purple Trapeze was seen swinging from..midair, catching Sophie and tossing her to Miss Direction, who caught her mistress and flew her away from the battlefield as well.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:33 am

Solis gave an annoyed hissing, getting Kachidoki by his arm and offering to help him stand and move as they began running. Chronos stood, twitching in shock over everyone getting through the invincible Gigaton's head. Not only that, but a G Unit's past in the form of a Grade Two, along with the King of Knights from the past coming through time and space with the help of the sage that sees eternity, all came in. Exculpate, still not at her prime, but ridiculously close, the Brawler Busters, and every last unit that contributed and wanted to contribute to bringing down the massive colossus, additionally with the entirety of the Resistance absolutely destroyed the Reaper in an endless streaming beatdown session. The miracle brought Tokyo and Gigaton to tears, and the Deletor continued shrieking and crying in pain until...

Snap.

"HUMANITY... CRAY... BOTH STRONGER THAN ME? THAT IS... IMPOSSIBLE.
ALL OF THIS SHOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE, LORD HARBINGER! LORD SOVEREIGN!
YET...
YETTTTTTTTT...
THEIR STRENGTH... HAS MADE ME CRY."

As with those before him, the Reaper exploded - engulfed in a silence void, being deleted by his own name.

Tissues rained from the sky.

"... Alright. Good... job", Chronos caved, congratulating humanity.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3