Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaper Invasion - Traitor Revealed

+7
BluishOver
Megumin~min
Jello
EternalDollie
Dementuo
Cipher
Best Girl
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reaper Invasion - Traitor Revealed Empty Reaper Invasion - Traitor Revealed

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:08 am

Reaper Invasion - Traitor Revealed LIg7GGR

Right in front of you... here the whole time... was the one behind everything...!!
It was TOMO-ZO! Shop PSY are the enemies of humanity - that redheaded demon was here from the beginning!
You can end it all right now... You can end this nightmare by destroying the malicious Satan that is existence's cancer!! I don't care how you do it, let's finish this!

[Boss Battle: God of Death, Harbinger - "Docking Deletor, Graywon"]
Modified Skill: N/A

Damage Threshold: ??? (W-What is that armor...)

---------------------------------------------------

Reaper Invasion - Traitor Revealed SlITU26

NOW SOVEREIGN'S HERE?!

[Boss Battle: Twin Towers of the End - "Harbinger" and "Sovereign"]
Modified Skill: (Applies to both of them)
[ACT](VC): Twin Tower Legion 22000 "Daunting Deletor, Oksizz"/"Docking Deletor, Graywon" (If your opponent's vanguard is grade 3 or greater, this unit may return eight cards from your drop zone into your deck once, search your deck for the specified card, and Legion. Your Legion Mate cannot use any of these listed skills.)
[AUTO](VC): When this unit is in Twin Tower Legion, you pay one counterblast less to use the [ACT] skills of your vanguards. Then, once, if you have five or more face down damage, you may Counter Charge (2).
[AUTO](VC): When this unit is in Twin Tower Legion, and you pay the cost for a skill that deletes all of your opponent’s vanguard, you may pay the cost of your other vanguard’s [ACT] skill as well. If you do, you can call two “Deletor” units from your deck to open (RC), and your opponent banish deletes two cards from their drop zone.

Damage Threshold: ??? (How in the HELL do we handle them BOTH?!)

Last edited by Best Girl on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reaper Invasion - Traitor Revealed Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - Traitor Revealed

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:36 am

W-What... WAS that thing? The insult aside, because it really didn't affect much. He's a man, doesn't necessarily make Seifer a pig. Anyway, Seifer and Aedan both stared up at this... Monster in awe. What... did, they have to fight this thing? COULD they fight this thing? Both shook a little bit. This... might be to much but... They'd still fight.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:38 am

Karin turned her back once she saw Harbinger's full transformation. This battle wasn't hers to fight- If the Resistance, if Yugure had the strength to pierce Harbinger's invincible armor, then any contribution to either side Karin might make would be irrelevant. If Yugure couldn't break it, however... Then Karin's assistance wouldn't be needed anyway. She turned her head to Solis, a blank expression on her face. "Guess it's time for us to leave, then. No reason to stick around. It's going to be a one-sided fight, either way." Walking past him, Karin put her hands up in a shrug. "You coming?"
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:52 am

Trinity watched in awe as Fuki pulled her away from her Mistress, watching Harbinger take her true form. The power...the divinity oozing from her Mistress made her almost act like the blue headed harlot that Harbinger kept around. And then she yelped, gripping her stomach. Her stomach was causing her pain. And Trinity had a feeling she knew why. The seed was reacting to its creator's power. Its energy was bursting as if in pure joy at the presence of its parent's true form. Trinity could hardly move and had to rely on Fuki to help her.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:43 am

Haruka nearly got sick watching the transformation ahead of him. He felt despair creep in his bones as Sera sneered in the face of the centipede crawling out of the skin of some big-titted semen demon.

"Haruka."

He just shook his head, unable to properly think. The gears in his head stopped turning and his skin grew colder and colder. Shivers ran up and down his spine.

And so Sera slapped Haruka across the face. Exculpate, Yukino, whatever her name was, was preparing for battle and that means it was time for them to man up too. If they didn't go into this battle with clear minds, they're chances of survival were clearly slimming.

"Listen to me!"

Haruka nodded slowly. Blinking. Understanding. Reeling back into reality. And now it sunk in...

"... Prepare the assault."

Lambros and Thavas both nodded to the order, rounding up the troops. A war was going to be waged in Gotem City. Haruka was ready to pay Tomo-Zo, Harbinger, back for Overlord. Overheating wasn't the goal this time, it was going to be drowning her as quick as possible.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:48 am

"... I'm going to watch," Solis replied. "Watch and see if some God is left that lets them create a miracle." The man stated, not wishing despair upon the people. Even if he believed in the Gods of Salvation - the Reapers, he wanted to have his last faith destroyed or fulfilled. Would humanity be able to make a future without suffering, or was time destined to come to an end?

"Where'd her tits go- I mean, that's Harbinger?! She's fucking gigantic! ... Well, she was already, but holy shit." Bashiro was very conflicted and troubled over how a woman with his dream figure just transformed into a humongous armored centipede. The Resistance stood in awe of the God of Death. They have seen Reapers over and over again, but the sight of that armor gave them a sinking feeling. In fact, just the sight of the final enemy of Link Joker filled them with terror and excitement. They can end everything right now, but just how powerful was that woman that time and space itself cowered in fear with the transformation.

"Do not get cocky, humans", Chronos advised.

"I can finally kill her", Yukino seethed. "The one who ruined my life after I was happy with losing - happy with defeat. The one who made Neu appear after I fought with Jellal! That monster with no heart - I can finally tear her apart!"

"N̸͟͠͝͠o̷̷w̶͠ ́́͟͡t́͢͞a̶̡̕͠s̴̨͞t̵̢̧͢ę̶̸͜ ̶͢͝ḑ͟͟͠͝è̛̀ş̴̛̀͢p̸̀̕͞a҉̢͘i̧̨͞͝r̛͟͢ ̴̧̢̛͞u͘͝҉҉̀n̸̡̡͜t̸̛͡͞i̸͘̕͠҉l̕͠͏̷͡ ͟͜҉͏ţ̴̨h͏̧̀e̸̴͘͞ ̶̴̢d͏̵̡̢̕á̸̸̧͘y͠҉̷̛҉ ̶̡͟͜I̢͘ ̴̡́͞ę̵͡r҉̶͘͝a̢̕͡͏s̷̵̛͜é͝ ̸̢͘͡͠ę͘͡v̵̡͜͞͝e͟͢͏r͡y̴͡ţ̨͜͡h͏̧i̡̨͜͞n҉̢ģ̷͠.̴̨ ̢͝
D̸͢͞͠e̸̸̸̕͟ś̷̴̴͡p͞͡a̵̵̷̡͢i͏̴̛͟r͏̵ ҉́͢͡a͏̀t̴̵ ̶̷̢̀ý̸̕͘͜ȩ̶͠s̸̡̀͢͡t͏̶̸e̸̕͞r҉̕̕d̢͝͠á̢͏͞y̛͡͠͝,́͡ ̸̧̨͟͞d̴̴̸ę̴̶̕s͢҉̷p̴ą͡ì̧͟͡͝r̸̢̛͞ ̡̀͘͠a̵̧͡t̴̨́̕͝ ̢͟͢ţ̧̨ò̡͜d̨͏̢̛̛à̕͟y҉̴̶͟͡,̧̧͞ ̸͏̷d̶͞e̵̸͡͡s҉͏̢p̷̕͢͢á͟i̷̧̛͜͞ŕ͘͘͢͡ ̵̀͘͞҉a͡͡t͡҉́ ̴̢̛̛͡t̷̨͝͠o̧̕͠ḿ̨̕ǫ̷͜r̀͡͏͏r̕͠o̴͠ẁ̸̧͢͢.̛ ̴̨̛̕H̷͜͢͏o̡̢̨͜p̴̵͘̕͘e̵̷͜s̵͝ ̴͟͝á̕͟͡͠ń͘d̵̸͏ ̶̛͟͠d̸́͜͝͝r̶̷̷͟͞e̴͡ą̡̡̨͜m҉͏ś̕ ̢͢a͏̸̛͜͝ŗ̨̧̢e̵͏̸̢ ͢͝m̶̴̵e̴̢͟a̷̡̨n̢̢̧̛í̢͝n̸͟g͏͞l̵̸̕͠͞ę̶s̨̧͘͡ş̸̛͏,̷̛́̀͞ ̧͜͝t̴́h̡͟͡͡è̵́r̀͠e͘͟ ̶͜i̡͜͠s̴҉ ̢͘͞n̡҉o͜͏̧̛͠ ͏̷̢͘g̵̷͟o̶̢͜o̧͢͝d̴̀ ̶͞͝͝҉è̕͘n͡͝d̡̨́͡i̸̢̢n̸̡͘g̵̡̡.̨́͘ ͢͠
Y̡͏̸̵͝o̵̸̸̶͞u͞҉̴̧̛ŗ ̶̢̕ẁ̶̶͢͠ŗ̷̡̛̕i̸t͢͡h̴̴̢̨҉i̸͏n̵̨̛͏ǵ̴͞ ̸̢͝a̧̛͞n̕͘҉̡d̨́̕͡͡ ̸̧͜ş̢q̵͜u̧í͟͜͞r̸̷m̀҉̵̶͘i̵̵̧ņ҉ǵ̸͠ ҉̴b̴̀͢r̵͞͏̧͜i̵̛͞n͞g͠s̛ ̡҉́m̵͜e̵҉̡̛ ̶̷̧̛͜n̸̸̛͝͠e͏̕v̧͜é̶̢͢r̶̢͠e͠͡͞n̶͘͠d͏̶̸̕i̧͝͏ǹg̷̡͞ ̸̧̕d̴̛͏ę̶͢l̴҉̡į̸̢̕͢g̷̢͝h̶̢͢͠͝ţ̷̴̛.̴̕ ̸͢͏I̡̡̢͞҉ ̨̧̛͝c͘͝a̕҉̨̨҉n̛̛̕ņ̵̕o̧̡̢͡t̕͢͡ ̴̷̡͏w̵̧a̶͝͞í̡͟͜t̕͡͡ ̢̨͡t́͡o̷̶̡͜͠ ̴̶̡́D̛̀͜͞͠Ȩ͢҉̢͝L̀͢E͢͡T̷̡̕͡Ę͟ ̸̸̀͡͝Y̷̸̡͘͜O̢͟͝ÚR̴͞͏ ͡͝B҉̡̨́E̸̵I̕Ņ̶̷͘͘Ģ̛͞S̢͝҉.̧͘͡"

The voice of the grim reaper was still feminine and still horrifying just to listen to as it was distorted - overlapped with the booming deep tone of a hideous monster. It even woke Aoi up in Bashiro's arms, and she started crying in pain over a headache. The Reality Bangle was functioning enough for everyone to be able to look at Harbinger, but this aura was immense. Yukino described it was if there was an ocean in the sky - the pressure is an unrelenting gravity.

"We need to discover what that armor is about. I'm going ahead", the commander stated a priority and a declaration. No one dared to stop the queen with a personal grudge.

Fuki pulled Trinity away and then picked her up with some kind of high level of strength. She began carrying her away, knowing she'd need to get away from the Docking Deletor for the Seed to calm down.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumin~min Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:19 pm

Megumin stared in amazement as the women turned into a terrifying monster. She does not know what she'd had got herself into, but this seems like big trouble though she believes she cannot help the group of people win against such agonising beast; no magic, no special abilities, Megumin is stood helplessly, backing off and tugging Haruka's sleeve while standing behind him. Whilst trembling in fear, she noticed a familiar face, Solis, whom she had cardfighted beforehand and thoughts entered her mind, questioning why he was standing over on the other side.

"Solis, what is happening, why are you helping that tentacle monster?!" Megumin screamed as her mind was overloaded with what was going on. She yelled out all the air in her lungs and knelt down behind Haruka in fear. Never in her life, even as a magician, has she met such terrifying beast but perhaps this was her role, the reason why she was transported here, maybe it was to help fend off this catastrophic nightmare.

Megumin, legs shaking like a jellyfish, stood up again using Haruka as a support and opened an ancient tome which listed a portion of her spells. "Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens! Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens, Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens!" Megumin repetitively tried to chant her magic but the initial glow which signalled energy being released did not happen. She helplessly proceeded to other spells, "At this hour, the day doth die... Spirits howl and spirits cry! Bees' knees and bells' knells: I order you to remove this spell!" Still no signs of magic in the atmosphere. Tears dripped from her flooded eyes and she brought out her cards she redeemed stupid as it took away her valuable magic. The deck scattered in the ground, followed by her tears and a light stomp. It was no time to be upset, but without any ability she'll be nothing but dead weight to everyone else. "I-I-I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for how useless I am. I'm sorry..." Megumin sobbed as she tried to find safety but in such an open area, no such thing exists, especially against a colossal monster with protruding tentacles.
Megumin~min
Megumin~min

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:52 pm

Fear? Anger? Sadness? A mix? A variety of emotions surged through Haruto's veins as he heard that woman talk about his brother and the others that she managed to fool, even Neu was mentioned which he knew would bother Yukino. He wanted to make her understand how painful her words were but all he could do was stand there unable to make a move as he remembered how weak he was...until that moment when the sky shattered by the force of their final opponent...

".....That thing...is armored.....how can we possibly..." he said, as his legs began to shake, it was as if he was about to collapse at the sheer force that this being gave off through its presence.

None of that seemed to hold back both Harukas and Yukino, which made Haruto very conflicted about his decision, not magic or any other power could be at work here....his lack of will even made his bangle inactive...

".............I'll only serve to fail like the usual...." he thought, as he fell to his knees.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Neo started running after he left the hosiptal and ran toward that big "thing" he saw out of the hosiptal window. Neo ran down many city blocks and came across it..

"What... is that..." Neo said

Neo just saw a huge monster in front of him.. but he wasnt ready to back down. He toook out his deck and held it in his hand.. because he knew it was going to be handy..
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:54 pm

A familiar green glint shone as Satoshi stepped forward. Today was another Seph fusion day, though it required use of the Regalia's energy once more. But what was so special that it demanded his guardian?

---

Satoshi had been sitting at the lake again, thinking over that ideal nothingness, that peace that his adversary, the Perdition user, had suggested to him. Honestly, if he and Mizumi could make that happen, their lives would become all the more easier, and there wouldn't be all this war and violence---

"It's begun."

Seph sat beside him, cross-legged. "Another Reaper has touched down. And it's the hands of someone we know."

"Who?" This wasn't something the rugged man was expecting to hear. Who could possibly be in cahoots with the Reapers that we know?" Aside from Karin, that Perdition guy, "Malice," and the girl who made him remember Nebula Lord, it wasn't really occurring to him who exactly it was...

"Just...come with me. You'll know when you see her."

---

Now present, Satoshi took it in, and didn't know what to say. The hair, the chest...the memories of Shop PSY, his first cell phone, Muse...all of these things came back, just as Nebula Lord had, a haunting trip down memory lane. He couldn't bring himself to speak.

So Seph made the call instead. Only, it was more of a yell.

"TOMO-ZO! HOW DARE YOU PLAY CRAY FOR FOOLS!" It was the guardian's voice, straight from Satoshi's throat for all to hear. "THIS ENDS TODAY!"
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:02 pm

The God of Death faced off against the commander of humanity and leader of Aqua Force - the victor against the Star-vaders of another timeline. Royal Paladin and Aqua Force into an awful matchup: Locks and Deletes. Yukino, in her blind and utter fury struck at the Reaper with all of her heart and soul. Haruka was completely revolted by the monster before him and the truth of that woman known as Tomo-Zo, and in the face of it all, the Grim Reaper felt nothing. Against both of them, Harbinger's advantage was horrifyingly vast early. A swarm of Grade Two Deletors against Seekers, and locks by the time Graywon appeared at the Vanguard against Blue Storm. Specifically, the MVP: Tidal Assault. Nothing but mockery and torment, even when they pushed their games back. This two-versus-one was obvious: Harbinger was winning. Her Banish Delete prowess was beyond measure, forcing the Chosen "Shitstain" to minus heavily and guard without end to barely Legion, and she never even gave Haruka the option. Alfred XIV swung down his sword onto the monster's skull... and nothing happened. A Critical Three direct strike, and absolutely nothing happened. They knew it: the armor was protecting her. So just crack it, they can definitely crack it. Thing Saver, Lambros, Michael fought and held out. They can crack it.

They can crack it...

They...

... Humanity, who understood the blood and sweat put into opening unprotected Reaper heads, were very quickly believing they could not do it.

The combined efforts of the couple were in vain as the gigantic centipede abomination continued to laugh without a scratch.

"Form your armies, dream your dreams! Make your plans and plot your schemes! Send your fighters, one and all... then in battle, watch them fall." Harbinger sung a song of mankind's foolishness and annihilation as she smacked the four grade threes attacking her into separate buildings each. The reaper laughed heartily as Haruka dropped to his knees and the Chosen Sword realized all of her effort and power didn't faze the monster before them. "Look what you did, Chosen Shitstain!! Have you no SHAME?" The Resistance tried to block the roaring out and remain positive. This looked bad, but they have done the impossible before. They'll simply all do it again with ease. So powerful... yet, their defiance rung true, shooting guns, missiles, units, everything they could. "YOU signed them up for YOUR war! You trained them to fight what they can't beat!"

"SHUT UP!!" The woman hollered back.

"Your sins are what they'll pay for!" Tomo-Zo ridiculed as the world distorted in the splendor of the Docking Deletor. Clouds twisted and spun, thrown about wildly. Lightning struck from the heavens, the ocean formed whirlpools, the Earth and Cray continued to tremble as neither planet could harm her. Aoi awoke, watching the living disaster simply float above them. Bashiro charged into battle, but the girl is... horrified. Her head hurt - it was trying to remember. The China girl had seen these freaks before - she has seen Harbinger before in this form! Where?! Where had seen this?! Where?! WHERE?! Aoi gripped her head, whimpering and squealing in agony trying to remember so hard. Then, Satoshi - Sephirot had appeared. Oh, this was glorious. The Chosen Shitstain's little triad was here, her army, everyone. The despair the reaper would inflict is to be delicious. All Harbinger can think of is erasing them all, having them suffer to the end, and devouring them whole. "HahahahaHAHAHAHA. It's Nebula Lord's vessel!"

Acknowledging the arrival of Neo Nectar's Vanguard and a Guardian Dragon of Zoo, the devil cackled. Yukino turned, and kept hope. The soldiers all ran out, and Megumin was given a Reality Bangle just to soothe the migraine she would get from looking at the monster. "Run", they would tell her if she didn't want to fight. Otherwise, they could use any and every willing and able hand possible.

"We can break the armor! Just keep wailing into her like we did everyone else!" Yukino declared, more importantly, relaying to Satoshi that the armor was a problem as opposed to the reapers with no defense beyond their thick structures.

The Chosen Sword wanted to hold hope no matter what. She wanted it so badly, yet... the agony of the situation was creeping into her heart.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:46 pm

Haruka felt regret sink into his chest as he sent his own soldiers to their utter demise. He felt sorrow for giving this order, and his heart-wrenched seeing them locked and discarded by Harbinger's strength. Attack after attack after attack became weaker and weaker until the point where Lambros himself stood as the Vanguard, attacking all by himself. Not a boost of strength to be seen.

Haruka's partner in crime, Yukino, had a much better time in dishing out a blow, even one blow was a start... But it did nothing. It inflicted 0 pain. In fact Harbinger seemed to be laughing in their face, mocking them at their futile attempts to dishing out damage. The armor this beast boasted made it nearly impossible to do anything!

Despite the Aqua Force's attempts at rushing down the opponent was completely stopped in its tracks rather quickly. He had no choice but to stand there and watch his force's utter annihilation under the foot of the Reaper's. Lambros hung his head... shame... despair. Thavas tried to comfort him but there was no way to really fix this.

The final member of the Triad made it to the scene a tad late but for their purposes, it felt as though he was right on time. The battle was only just getting started, and having another trustworthy member on the scene was an advantage on its own.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:15 pm

Trinity was hissing and gritting her teeth in pain as Fuki carried her away from the slaughter. Once she felt the pain ease enough to tolerate, she stopped Fuki . "I...must see our Lady in her glorious moment of defeating all who oppose her once and for all." Trinity wanted to be witness to Harbinger's final victory, to relish in seeing her Lady's desire and will fufilled.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:27 pm

Mirai had arrived from flying around the city. She made it just in time to simply watch the one who brought her back, Harbinger, slowly destroy the Resistance. It was a pleasant thing to watch. The weak needs to be erased from the world. True salvation can only be achieved by eliminating the weak, "defective" parts of life. Only those who are truly strong can remain alive for they can withstand any harsh situation. This may be a harsh method of saving humanity but for Mirai, saving humanity from their weakness has to be done with any means necessary. "Soon all suffering will come to an end..."
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:35 pm

TOMO-ZO had really given up a lot to be on what was likely going to be the losing side, no matter how much she denied it. But even as a traitor...that didn't stop Graywon from being a true, intimidating threat. One that Neo Nectar itself was not ready for, much as Seph had insisted upon this particular charge.

What he hadn't anticipated was his Vanguard taking over, trying to reason with this scum. For once, the generally calm and collected guardian dragon was forced out of his element, to berate Satoshi for his idiotic mistakes.

But even in the face of an impossible victory, Satoshi stood with the Musketeers. Even in the face of locking, the power of his personal demon, Nebula Lord, alongside deletion, the tool of the Reapers, he called and called. He resorted to the ways of his past, the devil's luck. Sure, it didn't come through, but for the time, it was worth it.

Why, though? The spirit couldn't understand. His Vanguard was trying to stand for something. Something he said he had learned he was, upon reflection of events. "I'm..." he had begun to say as Graywon swiped him away with the Musketeers like they were some gnats buzzing around his head.

Satoshi was flung into a building, and his body began a freefall from its point of impact. As his flight occurred, and then his descent, the farmboy's thoughts finished his sentence.

<I'm the Peacekeeper of Cray. The one chosen to reason with those who seek war with our worlds. Whether good, or evil...it isn't the answer...>

He was unable to shout this due to his condition, but it would've fallen on deaf ears anyway...well, mostly. One in the vicinity heard it, loud and clear.

Catching his Vanguard, just before his impact with the pavement, Seph floated down, fully materialized for the first time in a very, very long time. The last was in Shop PSY, those several years ago, when Satoshi and TOMO-ZO first fought.

"...You're an idiot, but you're right." The guardian dragon was in tears as he said this.

Satoshi's Musketeers fell from the sky, Martina and Toule each becoming blank. Neo Nectar had suffered casualties.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm

"Send your guardians, they will fail. Legends and heroes will crumble and fall. You will not prevail." Harbinger's invincible reign as the ultimate devil weighed down on humanity like an unfathomable gravity, threatening to crush them with the own despair and the Reaper's presence. Gotem City was being torn apart by the massive demon's aura and the fights against it. They were in Hell. Sephirot, in his fury as one of the "guardians" she just spoke of, persisted on fighting and destroying the menace. Yet, the pure-willed peacekeeper wanted to change her - he wanted to believe the Tomo-Zo he met was a good person. That this carnage was in complete disrespect to Cray and the clans she previously used - the folly of the Reapers believing they are immortal. If she was "oh-so" powerful, why did the witch not kill everyone already?

Because it's more fun this way.

She was just evil to the core, Detonics, Seal Dragons, all the cards she used under the guise as a lusty hostess were all tools. The monster didn't kill him simply because it was fun to torture him and everyone else. Every timeline went this way with her involved. His noble desire would've touched the hearts of even this demon if they weren't Lucifer's equal. Musketeers, like others, fell before the absolute devastation of Harbinger's might. This was too much for everyone, that armor wasn't just for show. In fact, it was worse because the heroes wanted to desperately believe they could break it open anyway. None of this was fair - it was utterly disgusting to watch as the demon stuck her claw into Martina, deleting her from the inside. It was like poison, streaming to infect Toule, and erasing them both from existence.

"SATOSHI!!" Yukino screamed as the last arriving member of the Triad was blown away. As the Chosen Sword tried to rush over and catch him, as if spitting on the effort, Harbinger fired a sphere of void. Ahmes summoned himself trying to use his body as a shield, but the size of it was too immense, hitting Exculpate and the Swordsman of Light. The two of light bellowed in agony, not understanding the true blistering pain of delete until they were suffering from it themselves. Yukino's eyes temporarily whited out, not seeing Bashiro and Knuckle Buster swoop in to pull them out, getting out themselves before any lasting effects got to them too.

But a single copy of the light - Blaster Blade Seeker - was deleted from this world.

Chronos simply stood, knowing he could not damage the Deletor from the start. He wanted to stop her ambitions. For once, he even wanted to believe humanity would pull another miracle and do the impossible. However, the Spirit of Time knew... he knew there was no such thing as miracles needed of this caliber. Even so, some of those fools continued to fight and charge in futility. It was a horrible sight. Bashiro pat Yukino on the back, and Knuckle Buster did for Blaster Blade, and the two launched themselves at the Reaper as the Chosen Sword continued to Satoshi.

"You're going down, you crazy whore!" Bashiro insulted, performing Legion with Big Bang Slash Buster. Part of him felt some regret trying to hit someone with such an amazing body... before they morphed into a giant horror you'd see in movies. Still, he put aside his lust as a man, and put his desire as a noble person first. He wanted people to stop crying and being sad, so he would use his fists to end this. He didn't care how powerful that armor was, he had the fists of the heavens. There's no way he couldn't-

A loud roar.

To the side of Bashiro, a building was completely destroyed as a gigantic Reaper with glowing yellow eyes and a skull-designed face charged through it.

It was Sovereign.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Bashiro screamed as the other strongest Reaper - the Vanguard of Destruction was flying straight at him!!

"Bashy, get out of the way!!" Aoi cried out in vain as the Daunting Deletor smashed its claw into him and the thunder dragon, sending them both flying.

"Are you kidding me?! Sovereign too?!" Yukino turned, questioning the terror before her after seeing Seph catch Satoshi.

"Aww... You came for me, big brother." Harbinger giggled under the distorted garble in her tone. "I didn't need it, but I'm glad you did anyway. I love youuuu~"

"Hmph." Sovereign scoffed at his "sister" playing the role of an endearing sibling as a human would. "Let us end this."

The Reapers clenched their claws, roaring violently as void was charged.

"Wait, Sovereign isn't armored! We can kill him! We can at least kill Sovereign! Nobody give up yet!" The Chosen Sword called out, trying her best to raise morale.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:08 pm

Cero was on his way to pursue the vegetable that locked and kidnapped Vermillion, however his headache slowed him down immensely.  In fact, he hadn't even been able to make it in time to see Harbinger's transformation.  He just saw. . .  That thing. . .  In the sky.  As his eyes fell on Harbinger's true form, his body screamed at him.  More, it said.  More, more, more!  Pain seared through Cero's mind itself, the only thought capable of reaching the surface was his desire for power.  It felt as if the very fabric of his existence was contradicting itself, overloading itself, destroying itself.  Deleting itself.  Cero fell to the ground screaming, his body trying to embrace this while his mind tried to resist the overwhelming pain.  The world around him was replaced by a dream, him standing between two figures as his body continued to scream out in agony.

Ahead of him stood the harlot with Sovereign behind her, beckoning him forward with her, to anyone besides Cero, seductive smile.  Behind him stood Yukino with Vermillion behind her, also beckoning but significantly more violently.  Probably closer to demanding.  Initially, he stepped forward, towards the Reapers, towards the power he felt, the power his body yearned for.  Yet he stopped himself.  His mind, even if 'pride' was now something it couldn't accept, refused to kneel before the Reapers.  He turned around, walking towards Yukino and Vermillion.  Every step away from Harbinger caused the pain to worsen, but he trudged through it.  This pain was nothing.  It wouldn't stop him.  Revenge would be his.  He would eradicate those who would see him erased.

Fubuki arrived on the scene just in time to see Sovereign smash the Brawlers. And then the migraine hit. She didn't have a bangle, and she was reduced to screaming on the ground in agony, unable to look at the devastation occurring around her.

"C-cyan. . ." she muttered, eyes glued shut in a combination of fear and pain.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:14 pm

W-What was this...? The brunette almost felt like he was going to be crushed under the pressure of this. The triad had been beaten by this monster's power, and now there were two of them? This was... No he couldn't give up, even in times like this. He'd had enough despair. While doubt continued to swirl through his mind however, he worked up the courage to actually fight. At Yukino's attempt at a rally, he summoned his Kagero units, trying to assist in the rally. It probably wouldn't work, but it was a chance he'd have to take.

Aedan just stared in absolute awe at the twin behemoths. There were two now. How could they win? The attempts before failed. The red head was on the verge of just giving up, but Yukino's attempt made him at least ready to stand up against this new threat.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:30 pm

Yukino... simply gazed in awe-filled horror. The nightmare of her timeline - it was right before her. The traitor - the one behind everything and the Vanguard of Destruction were right here. Yet... despite the morale raising she tried... The Chosen Sword began to despair and lament over the invincible God of Death.

Soldiers continued passing out bangles, one grabbing Fubuki and turning away from the monstrosities. "If you put this on, you can look without your head hurting so much! Take it and run or help!" A man pleaded, giving her a bangle.

Bashiro was lodged in an office building again.

Aoi summoned Militiades and Genovious, and her Aqua Force nearly doubled over in the immense gravity of the Reapers.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:33 pm

Fubuki meekly grabbed the bangle, and put it on. Standing, she turned to face the Reapers towering above her. Aoi. . . No, Cyan was here. She wasn't going to just run away.

"I-i'll. . . I'LL TAKE YOU ON!" she shouted her half-hearted challenge towards the Reapers, hardly believing in her own abilities.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:48 pm

Karin's eyes widened as Sovereign appeared. She had intended to leave the battle behind, leave whatever fight would occur to Yukino and Harbinger, but... This was an unexpected development. She had never expected that Sovereign would show up here. Turning back around and stepping up next to Solis, Karin looked on with anticipation. "...Sovereign..."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:50 pm

Mizumi was racing down the road in her---

Uncle Toshiki's muscle car. But she had a license to drive it and so she was the one driving it to Gotem City. The engine roared at a volume almost as high as the roars of the Reaper's. She arrived rather promptly, watching who she knew to be her beloved falling nearly out of the sky... No way.

She raced out of the car, nearly blindly running into the thick of danger to watch him get blown away and not only that, but then the ice queen got shot with a shot taken on her and... a unit? Right, during these battles, units would be spawned to fight. She remembered this to some degree.

"Satoshi!"

Mizumi spent no moments rushing to his side, placing his head on her lap as she started transmission. There was very little time to save him and she had to race against time as to keep him from death.

In the meantime, Haruka had a near mental meltdown. Watching his beloved almost get... erased... only saved by the brawler Bashiro, filled with him a mix of intense relief and absolute horrified rage. He wanted to fight back. He wanted to show that he was capable of assisting the forces but now was... not the time. His entire force of soldiers had been wiped or was regrouping from casualties. There was not a cold day in hell's chance that they would be able to fight again.

Haruka ran to his beloved's side, aiding her for the time-being as she just took a nearly fatal blow and yet still wanted to help. She still wanted to fight and raise the morale of the remaining forces. If Sovereign could still be damaged, then hope lasted in the tiniest

smallest

shred.

And that might be just enough for the Resistance to cling onto.

Sera was... nowhere to be found at this time. He had a habit of disappearing or being unreachable at really important times, as of recently.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Trinity looked in awe as the second Reaper appeared to aid her Mistress. She couldn't help but tremble at the sight. "Its really over. Mistress will finally win this day." She closed her eyes, a hand returning to her stomach. "It will all be over. Everything will be erased....and only Milady's happiness will exist."
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:31 am

"Fubuki?!" Aoi called out to her friend in the calamity. "Fubuki, no! What are you doing?!" She ran forward with Ripples to assist in the fight. Ezel and Garmore rose to the occasion as well. There was hope, they can take down Sovereign. He's powerful, he's gigantic, but at least they can take him instead of Harbinger if nothing else. They could do it. They had to. They just had to! Panic and fear began to strangle and choke humanity's hearts as the heroes continued their assault on the two strongest Deletors. Yukino's Revengers flew out and Bashiro got himself out of the building. This was a true, horrible nightmare. Harbinger and Sovereign revealed the power to perform a Legion that surpassed Legion, uniting in the Vanguard Circle, and benefiting from both of their deletes!

They howled.

Gold Paladin suffered massive deletes and Sovereign's divine gravity disallowed Fubuki's Aqua Force to sufficiently attack him multiple times. Blaster Dark, Phantom Blaster, Knuckle Buster, Slash Buster, Miltiades, Genovious, Tetra Drive, Transcore, Ezel, and Garmore led an immense charge against the Reapers, and the Deletors proceeded to wipe up the destroyed city's floor with all of them. Sovereign grabbed hold of Ezel, then began to erase him before Militiades saved him. However, that only resulted in Militiades getting hit and barely getting out with all copies of his card. Knuckle Buster attempted the same for Transcore, and Bashiro threw out a horde of Perfect Guards. Yunos quickly sprung off of each copy of Guld, however, the Deletors roared.

An enormous blast of void.

Guld was entirely deleted, Blaster Dark got INSANELY LUCKY and scrapped by with one of his copies being deleted. The Brawlers and Genovious got Tetra Drive out of the fray, and watched Garmore get himself out with Ezel and Militiades. However, Transcore was dropped onto the ground, a copy of it being erased.

"Fubuki!!" Aoi screamed again, and Bashiro ran forward to direct the Reapers' attention to himself, away from the Aqua Force girls.

Yukino stood... frozen next to her beloved. They... can't do this.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:37 am

Ezel unfortunately wasn't the only one hit, one of the Blaster Blade Spirits jumped in trying to save Ezel, but... Ultimately failed in the end... vanishing with the Lion. "E-Ezel! Blaster Blade!" Aedan called out for his lost units before being blown back into a wall, getting knocked out upon impact.

"Enough!" Seifer shouted moving to the front of the group, aura of flames enveloping him. Behind him, the Kagero forces rallied. Even in the face of certain defeat they seemed motivated to fight for him. Why? They were going to lose, so why were they fighting. Glancing over his shoulder at Yukino, his sister, one of the people who pulled him out of despair... He gave a kind smile before looking back forward. He was prepared to fight.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next