Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton

+8
Rawkobo
NovaRaizer
Nova Major
Lightning King
Doggy
Cipher
Dementuo
Best Girl
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton Empty Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:23 pm

Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton MD2skTR

What in the HELL IS THAT BEHEMOTH?!
It's bigger than that one that destroyed Hoshiko - it's bigger than Sovereign!
H-His strength... has brought us all to tears...

[Boss Battle: Reaper Titan, the Unbreakable "Gigaton"]
Mashing Deletor, Gaon - Codename “Gigaton”
Modified Skill:
[ACT](VC):[Counterblast (3) - “Deletor” and retire two of your “Deletor” rearguards including at least one grade two or higher unit] Delete all of your opponent’s vanguard, lock two of their rearguards in the same column, banish delete one card in their drop zone, and this unit gets [Power]+5000 until the end of turn.
[AUTO](VC): When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle. If the opponent’s vanguard has a [Power] of 12000 or more, this unit gets [Power]+10000 until the end of that battle.

Damage Threshold: 30 (We're getting a better read of how much it takes to break a Reaper's skull, but this guy's head is ten times harder than diamond...!!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You all cracked open the skull of the largest Reaper, now kill him!!

Last edited by Best Girl on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:23 pm

Words could not describe the sheer terror Tokyo now knew firsthand.

What was single-handedly one of, if not, the largest creature Japan had ever known even with seeing countless movies of popular Kaiju was slowing stomping down the land of the Rising Sun to Tokyo Tower, which was critically important for the captain's power – and even the whole country to an extent. It was a Reaper, one lone Deletor compared to Scorpion and Hydra being together. The size of it was too great, preventing them from even being able to look at their window without a headache as some of his body was ALWAYS there.

“ÀH҉̶̧̛.͝҉̸̛.́͟҉̴͟.̀͏̛͡ ̸̵̧̛H̶̡͜͜͝Ư̵M̸̢͟͡Á̷N̴͠͏I̕͡Ţ̵̵̧Y͜͝҉.̵̶͡.҉.̸̧͝͏̀ ̶̷̡͘͡Ỳ̴̢́͟Ò̸Ų̴ ҉̸̴͘͢A҉̷̧̡͜R̛̕̕̕Ȩ͜ ́́P̸̢҉À̢͘I͘͏͘͜N̛͞Ę͢D̴̶́͝,̸̧̀͜ ̷̢̀͟͝B̵͟E̢͘͜͝À̵͝͞R͘͞҉͘I̷͘҉̴́Ǹ̵͝Ǵ̶̛͘ ́W̶̴͢͞Ì̢҉T̶̡̀͡Ǹ̶̡̀̕E̵̵̛͏Ş̷́̕̕Ś̵̀͜͞ ̡̡̛T̀͜͝͡O̷̧͟ ͞͡S҉̴̛͟͡Ư̴̴͢͝C͘҉̴͠Ḩ̶͢ ̶̡̛M̵̕͝Í͘͘͝G͏͟H̴̀̕͟T̸̡͢.̶̴̢͢͞.̧̕.̧̧̀͟͠ ̶̡̢̡͢M͜͠Y̵͠͏͢ ҉S̢̛T̀͢͠͡R̕͜͟͡E̡̨Ņ͞Ģ́͟͠Ţ̨̀͜͟H͏́ ͟͝H̨͠҉A̛͠͝Ş͠ ͜͢͞B̧̛̀̕R̨͞Ò̴̧̢͘Ứ̵̸́G̡̨҉́͏H̛́̕͝T́͘͟͠ ̶̨͟͏Y̛͘O̷̧͝U҉̕ ̕҉͠T̨Ò͘͟͠ ̸̴̷̛͘T̶̨̧͝E̸̴͢͟A̷̶̡̛͘Ŗ͘S͜.̶̧̡̛͡ ̕͠҉̕U̡̨͟͞S͝É̵̛͡ ̨́͝T̡̕͡͠H̴̴͜E̵̴̕Ş̴̴͝E̵͢.̶͡.̶̧̛̀.̴̨͘͞ “

The eldritch garble was something about him being so strong everyone is crying.

Several smaller and lower graded Reapers appeared and... summoned... tissues?

Literally what.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton

Post by Dementuo Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:34 pm

Karin felt a strange sensation pass over her. It was quick, lasting maybe a single second at the most, but it felt familiar. A sound like a name, one she hadn't heard in weeks. One she had almost forgotten about. The sound, the name "Yugure" flashed into her mind for just a moment.

Karin watched on from one of the higher platforms, letting out a low whistle in amazement at the sheer size of the gargantuan Deletor. "Whew... You guys sure have a lot of incredible monsters in your ranks." Karin threw out that comment to Solis, who stood behind her. "How long you think we'll last this time, huh? Miss Hikari- No... Miss Yugure and the others are pretty strong, wouldn't be surprised if they took down even this behemoth of a Reaper."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:38 pm

After making his way from the Residential District, Aedan somehow found himself... Here... And this gargantuan monster was... Invading? Wait why were there tissues? What was going on? No matter, the static only seemed to grow worse as he came here... almost a violent storm in his head now. Even looking in the general direction of the Behemoth made it worse, feeling like his head was going to split in two. Dropping to his knees, Aedan continued to hold his head, curling up into a ball. It was almost to much. Japan, you're weird.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:01 pm

"Yugure?" Kachidoki questioned as he arrived to the scene with Karin and Solis.

"Gigaton's skull is stronger than the toughest material known to man. This time for sure, they can't do anything." Solis was sure of himself, believing the other times were flukes. The first time, humanity had Chronos help them. The second time, Scorpion was just weak, Harbinger put it. Right... Gigaton isn't weak, he's strong. He's so strong a tear rolled down Solis' cheek. He has been brought to tears.

Bashiro, who pulled Haruka along, Jessie, and a vast amount of the Resistance appeared to... become more scared than they were at HQ. Being near something bigger than Sovereign this close was horrifying. Even worse, the commander wasn't here yet, so a good number of grunts were frightened by not having a strong woman's voice at the command. ... Some of the sleazebags realized how they couldn't fight well without a woman's dominance, and began questioning themselves.

"Bashy! Jessie! Doggy! Other people-" Aoi had been running in only to see a fallen lad clutching his head. He must not have a Bangle and tried looking at that huge behemoth. "H-Hey, are you okay?!" The China girl crouched down, getting a hold of his shoulders trying to calm him down. However, she stopped shaking him at the sight of the same woman in the same attire who led at the Mall's battle. Yukino traced the outline of a Reality Bangle, and created it, having it fall in one of Aoi's hands. The woman left with no words, but Aoi didn't waste her time staring. Instead, the prodigy forced the bangle onto Aedan's wrist, hoping it would help.

"How in the hell do we handle that thing! The commander isn't even here!" A soldier cried out.

"Yes I am", Yami approached the swarm of the military, sending a chill down the spines of scared weaklings with the new light in her left eye. The air about her was... different, as if charged with power. They lost contact with her after she broke her phone and left the Mall, but she wasn't gone that long. What happened? Regardless, Yami sent data to everyone's bangles, projecting a hologram of the Deletor from her own device. Codename: "Gigaton", the most massive of the Reapers, Sovereign only making up about half its height alone.

Hikari gazed over to Haruka, a stoic gaze, but one her boyfriend could surely translate as: "You and I need to talk in a bit".

Farewell, dear sailor.

"Allowing him to reach Tokyo Tower is not an option. He will erase power to the country, and we're not going to allow that. His skull is insanely tough from just the looks of it, so Bashiro, your fists will be our breakthrough again."

"Hold on there boss lady. Normally, I'd be all for it, but that thing is so big, I don't even think I can get up there. Then it looks sturdy as hell, how am I supposed to break it?!" Bashiro responded in a bit of panic, not confident he could do this in the slightest.

"I don't care how you do it, just do it. That's all you need to worry about."

"Just... do it?"

Jessie was confused by the raining tissues.

The military was not commanded to attack, but instead, setup a sort of barricade and snare to stop Gigaton from reaching the tower. Yukino summoned the swordsmen: Blaster Blade and Blaster Dark. Ahmes and Yunos were both taken back by the enormity of the monster in the distance, however, Yunos then began scanning his "allies".

"Ah... I see. I remember these brats too", the man of envy spoke, giving a particularly irritated gaze toward his vanguard's lover. He never liked him. Then again, Yunos didn't like anyone hogging his vanguard from him.

Last edited by Best Girl on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:13 pm

"Yugure." Karin repeated aloud, a smirk crossing her face. Yugure. Things were starting to change. Karin felt like her head was just a little clearer than it had been the past few weeks, memories slotting back into place. She looked down at her arm where the Reality bangle lay dormant. There was a faint shimmer around it. She grabbed the bangle and tilted it, the shimmer now crossing it perpendicularly. Things were definitely changing, and for the better. "We'll just have to see how strong that thing is. I know at least one guy on her side who could probably smash it's skull open."

---

Sakuya rushed up next to the Chinese champion. "Aoi! Oh, thank the gods you're here! I'm glad you're safe." Sakuya gave her rival and friend a quick hug before turning her attention back to the main threat. "Now we just have to... fight that thing...!" Sakuya audibly gulped. Truth be told, she was still scared out of her mind. Aoi was with her, and that brought her some degree of comfort, but she was still terrified. A tear rolled down her face.

Last edited by Dementuo on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:16 pm

As the bangle was forced onto his wrist, Aedan gasped... the pain disappearing rapidly. Placing his hand on his saviour's arm he looked up... eyes glowing gold, to see Aoi. That brought a bit of a smile on his face. He wasn't alone now. Actually thinking about it, there were a lot of people here now. Were they all going to fight this behemoth? That was insanity. And for some reason... He liked it! "Thank ye Aoi, I don't know how much longer I would've lasted had you all not shown up. ...I'll have to pay ya back for this. So name whatever you like. As for this thing." Aedan glanced up at the beast before them, standing up tall. "I'll make sure he doesn't reach that tower, just like boss lady said!" he spoke with confidence, slamming his left fist into the palm of his right hand. Unknown to him at the current moment, two figures appeared behind him... Ezel and Garmore.

Oh this was just to fun. A gargantuan beast of that magnitude should prove to be quite the challenge to the little ants running around, all the while a shit eating grin was plastered on Seifer's face, watching with great delight at the up coming carnage.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:33 pm

Reaching their destination was an ominous trek. The massive Reaper in the distance only growing ever larger as they approached. The resistance arrived on the scene now at the foot of the massive beast. The last reapers had challenged Okuri's ideas as to what was conceivable or not, this one put those to shame. Hikari was on the scene as was Aoi who... had called him "doggy". He'd have to ignore that for now. He could feel his pulse quickening. Was he afraid? How long since actual powerful fear had taken hold of him? His tails lowered behind him almost to the point of between his legs visible to those who could see them.

But now wasn't the time to be afraid. Everyone was scared, he could tell. Sakuya nearby was struggling, even Bashiro wasn't confident he could do what needed to be done to fell this beast. Hikari had sent everyone information on the monstrosity, codenaming it Gigaton. Taking the scene in, he walked up nearby Sakuya.

"Stand together and we'll beat it like the last one." he said to try and calm his own nerves but also the others around him. His eyes wandered over to Jessie who he had only recently told he would look out for on the battlefield. Already time to put that promise to the test.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:42 pm

From the top of his tower, Cero was now aware of the latest Reaper. He aimed himself in the general direction he thought it was in. Charging his energy, he chose this as a chance, not to prove his own strength, but to once again see the strength of others. To allow them to prove themselves. He shot himself off of the tower towards the Reaper, a windstorm in his wake.

In the distance, from behind the massive Reaper that stood in Tokyo, a faint light could be seen. Little by little, it seemed to grow brighter. . . No, not brighter. Closer. What looked like a beam of wild multi-colored energy struck the back of the Reaper, and a tremendous wind blew through the area. Cero had struck true. As if adding insult to injury, Cero proceeded to kick off the back of the Reaper, backflipping in the air and landing on a nearby building.

The Kaiser looked down at the group of Resistance that had gathered to face the impossible, not reacting to whatever was now happening to the Reaper. "Yukino! Bashiro! The rest of you fools that have gathered here! Prove to me your strength! Prove you have the power to survive!"
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:53 pm

Carlos arrived, along with the rest of the Resistance. There, he saw Aoi doing... Aoi things. He saw Bashiro and Jessie too. He then looked around for Hikari. Given that she was the boss, that made her the best option when you're looking for the best attack plan. It had to come from her absolutely brilliant mind. And... That monster was so huge that just launching an attack without thinking was out of the question.

When he finally found her, the young cardfighter noticed something different about her. She felt changed for some reason, but it was not the time nor the place to think about it. After listening to her giving orders to the other members of the Resistance, he helped the soldiers build barricades or whatever they could build to stop the march of the giant Reaper. "Hi there Hikari, long time no see. Excuse me but do you have any plan to, you know, bring down that thing? Other than just taking him down with the always reliable brute force we are so proud of?" He asked nervously, wondering how they could even scratch the head of the colossal being.

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, the monster was hit by... Something. Followed by a strong wind, the thing that attacked the giant Reaper proceeded to strike it again and do a backflip to then land on top of a nearby build- Oh my god, that's a person! "That was so cool!! I want to do that someday!" Said Carlos, impressed by the actions of the unknown man. He then addressed the Resistance, asking them to show him their strength and power to survive. "Heh, sounds like a good challenge" He thought, feeling a sudden surge of excitement. "But it doesn't look that simple given the size of that thing".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:27 am

Atop a building, Malice watched on with a deep grin at the destruction that was unfolding. It was close, very close at hand were the final moments of this little game. It seemed that Harbinger was prepared to fire the 'big guns' so to speak. It made sense, though. They had already proven themselves more than capable of killing a Reaper. If things didn't adjust, it would end far too quickly.

"I have no reason to help either side..." he said as Uru Buster was behind him, only slightly taller than Malice himself despite how much taller he should be. "The energy released in this battle will be the final piece of my puzzle. Then I can work towards what I want. Darren Shurensei and I will separate and he will die for the trouble caused. All I need to reach the promised land is the power that will come from the two other Seeds. Two was enough to give the Tyrant Queen godlike power. I can only image what three will do for I who have already masted the power."

It was very clear he liked to boast his plans. Too bad no one but this robot was around to hear it. His eyes then went to Yukino... to Yugure. He grinned and said, "Seems the Broken Sword has tried fixing herself. That only means it was worth the wait."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:57 am

Aoi quickly stood with the recovered Irishman and Sakuya, returning the hastened hug, and giving a smile to both of her fellow champions. "No problem, Aedan! And it's good to see you too, Sakuya! Don't you worry, we totally got this!" The optimist cheered, a fist to her palm in excitement to raise morale. She was pretty and peppy enough to get some of those men who were down on themselves believing again. If little miss China here had faith, why wouldn't they? She's even more skilled than most of these grunts, so having a reliable voice did wonders. Jessie stood by his brother, nodding in response to Okuri, but seeing that Bashiro still wasn't really up for trying to smash the colossus. The little brother couldn't blame him, as Sovereign was powerful enough to delete all of Hoshiko and brush off their assaults, even if they weren't aimed for his head. This guy is much, MUCH larger than that. Who's to say he wasn't stronger?

The Hakaishas kept sweating, trying to figure out a plan.

Hikari turned to Carlos to reply their possible next plan of action, but just then, a screaming Kaiser blew past everyone from the skies, slamming into Gigaton's back. "... Well, I was going to advise against trying to beat Gigaton at a game of full force, but it seems Cero has already gone ahead and done that", the commander spoke, her military cape still fluttering from the powerful gust of wind - the shockwave he left behind in his charging bullet attack. The Reaper... did not fall, as the queen expected. He was far too large to be entirely knocked down. However, such strength has moved the Deletor to tears, actually succeeding in stopping his march momentarily and tipping him forward, nearly falling facefirst if it wasn't for him finding some balance in his step. Still, the Reaper had to at least place one of its gigantic hands down on Tokyo, destroying everything under it in order to keep himself up.

It was sobbing a bit in the open.

Yami would've taken great pleasure in a despairing Reaper if she didn't feel like it was mocking them.

Then Cero called her and Bashiro out. Bashiro really didn't need his migraine right now, and the queen was surprised to even see he followed along given how much of a lone wolf the Kaiser always acted like beyond Vermillion. Bashiro still had to prove himself to Cero in order to get real training, however, Yami couldn't care less. "Bashiro, find some higher ground to get a better shot at its head. Everyone else will fight him from the ground and try to soften up his skull, as usual. I'll have Yunos be one of our forerunners." Yukino strategized accordingly, still giving the brawler no real peace of mind here, but they were still an idea of what to do regardless. So he ran off, and Jessie knew he couldn't leave him alone in that state, so he left behind him, trying not to get noticed by the boss. Lucky him, she noticed, but didn't stop him from going anyway.

Solis spotted Malice, and began moving over toward him. Kachidoki had left for the battlefield.

"Lord Malice..." Solis addressed with the proper respect the evil being before him deserved. While he personally didn't like nor care for this entity's ambitions, he was still aiding the Reapers. In order to secure tighter relations between this person and the gods of salvation, he felt the need to speak: "Are you sure this is the last you need?" He started, showing a bit of worry. He had an idea in mind, hopefully one that wouldn't fall on deaf ears, but wanted to make his concern known either way.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:08 pm

Malice turned his head for a moment as he saw Solis. He turned back to the battlefield, not looking him in the eye as he said, "You are one of the worker drones of the Reapers, isn't that right?" He said to Solis, not being disrespectful as much as he was blunt. And just what is it that you believe you have to offer me? I'm interested to know what it is on your mind."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:00 pm

When the news had broken out, Toshiki had given a shout down into the basement about the arrival of a reaper, this time in Tokyo. Without a second thought, Satoshi threw clothes on and dashed off, promising Mizumi it'd be okay. She'd likely follow soon enough, but he needed to be there, once again, for the start.

Just before reaching the target location, it occurred to him that perhaps it would be best if he used his Regalia once more, so he could actually be of help. One shot later, his golden eyes were back, and he could take in the sight of Gigaton.

Holy shit it was huge.

---

Lua was grumpy. She had to serve the reaper's call, but Seifer, her love, wasn't there along for the ride. At least, not for the initial wave, as far as she could tell. Nevertheless, she had left with Solis to greet the arrival of Gigaton. Holy shit he was huge.

Some of the same battered and beaten folks from last time were coming back to stop them, along with some new faces. Silly humanity, trying over and over again.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:01 pm

Xat from her walk back to the hidout was lead to the battle by her spirit anaimal and gasped at the size of that thing. 'I can't let them fight alone.' SHe thought and raced to the battle, her spirit animal all the while helping her.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Now with her powers reawakened, the Seed sensed and managed to make it to the battlefield in record time. Of course, said powers gave her access to black wings that her own dark aura was able to take form. This Noel was at full power but she had no plans in taking part in the encounter. She merely wanted to observe the events that was taking place. That was when she found Seifer standing on top of a building observing as well. Even though their blood bonds meant nothing in this time, she felt like sticking close to him despite his attitude being a nasty one even for the cold hearted Noel.

"I'm here, is this how we are going to end humanity's suffering?"
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:27 pm

At the arrival of the Seed form of Mirai... currently the Noel of another timeline, Seifer placed his hand on top of her head rubbing like an older brother might. "Pretty much. If anyone attempts to stop Gigaton, intercept them and try to buy time." that was all he needed to say really. It was semi a lie, but... Well, sacrifices had to be made. And the way he said it, it sounded like the absolute truth. Placing a hand on the hat he was now wearing, his right eye was shut... while the left was only half closed staring at the resistance members. One, a red head, looked annoyingly familiar... That might be a problem. "Prioritize the red head down there, and the two girls next to him. Their confidence... Annoys me." his left eye twitched as he made his way down the building to join the other drones. One in particular he had a task for, and hoped she wouldn't mind it. She probably wouldn't, who knows. "Lua dear..." he spoke walking up from behind her. "I need you to assist Noel in stopping the red headed kid, and the two girls next to him. If the opportunity arises as well, I'd like for you to try and stop that guy who busted Scorpion's head open last time as well." a simple request.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:38 pm

"Where the hell are you going, man?!" Jessie shouted, following his brother up the stairs of Tokyo Tower.

"I'm gonna do what boss lady said and get some higher ground to hit its head, what else?!" Bashiro shouted, running for his life, or rather, everyone else's lives.

"Do you even have a plan for this, man?! What if a good punch doesn't work?!"

"Well, so far, with every attack, I've been winging it! That's the best I got!"

"Dude, we can't keep doing this!"

"Look, dammit, we'll figure something out!"

-----------------------------------------------------

"I've been having this sinking feeling lately that something terrible is going to happen to you or Harbinger. As the balancing entities of Despair and Salvation, I don't want my premonition to become reality. If it does... well... I'd like to try and preserve your existence in the case of emergency."

The sun warrior: Solis confessed his worries, offering a sort of failsafe should something happen to the coming godlike Seed fusion.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Haruka was sweating his fair share, not sure if he should be more afraid of the ginormous Reaper who was quite literally dropping tears the size of houses, or his Queen giving him the ice stare she had given him years ago with disgust. He stood up from his knelt position as he was basically dragged here by Bashiro and Jessie. If only it wasn't today.

He whistled, forth the aid of the Aqua Force. Lambros and Thavas quickly came to his side as expected. Today they were prepared for battle, despite Thavas still lightly giggling about the events on the beach before. He posted it as his status on CrayPage. Haruka groaned, stretching as he prepared for battle. He sort of fights alongside the main force, not with them.

But this was definitely because he didn't want to get in the way, but it was also because he didn't want to step in the path of ice queen. Today she was... different.

She was Yugure. The two Blaster's had once more come together for this battle. Despite everyone calling her Yugure again, Haruka never forgot the name he called her since Day 1. To be honest, he would never call her anything but Yukino anyways.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Malice turned to him upon those words. The idea that he could meet a terrible fate. It was unheard of that he would be defeated. Still, his own superstitions were causing him to wonder if he may have some truth to his words. He had no reason to think this was a betrayal, so this could be the beginning of his alliance with the Reapers showing its worth.

"You have my attention as well as my interest," he said, fully admitting it was possible he could be right. "Just how is it that I would be able to accomplish this?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:57 pm

Just as the offensive was to begin Okuri took note of Jessie taking off after his brother. It made sense but as Bashiro was looking for higher ground to attack the reaper from it hardly seemed like a safe idea for Jessie to follow. It seemed the boy was intent on making the idea of Okuri looking out for him out here difficult. At the very least he could serve to clear Bashiro's path as no doubt more of the humans on the side of the reapers would be there to interfere. As he swiftly moved off after them he noticed quickly their intent was to climb Tokyo tower.

He got to the building rather quickly and now had stair climbing before him. Stairs were such bipedal creations. Nothing Okuri couldn't handle but annoying regardless. No doubt the brothers had noticed him by now and Jessie at least would probably get why. He had to know it was stupid to follow Bashiro given what Bashiro's job was.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:59 pm

Karin scoffed at the two, rolling her eyes. First that one asshole from before shows up, and now Solis is trying to support him? "I didn't think you were that much of a bottom, Solis. Eh, I guess being Harbinger's right hand man comes with a few prerequisites though, huh?" Karin gave a short shrug before pointing a finger at Malice. "And then you. It's not really surprising you'd be working with her." A man hell-bent on taking over the world, and a lady-demon with near-infinite power at her fingertips seeking to end it all. Karin just shrugged again. It didn't really seem like the working relationship between Harbinger and Malice would last anyways. At the end of the day, one of them would end up betraying the other, and one of them would no doubt win. Karin was ready to place her bets on Harbinger.

"Well, whatever. I'll still kick your ass like I did last time, if you step out of line or try anything funny."

---

"Y-Yeah. Yeah! We'll definitely win this!" Sakuya tried to put a little more heart into her speech to match Aoi's own high spirits, and it helped calm her a bit, though she was still terrified of the behemoth before her. But, just maybe, with Aoi and the rest of the Resistance by her side, they might actually stand a good chance. At least, that's what Sakuya wanted to believe.

She touched the Reality Bangle around her wrist gently, and it sparked to life. This time, she would fight alongside everyone else. This time, she would help. This time, she would put her fear aside.

Sakuya felt a gentle touch on her shoulder, and a whisper in her ear. "We're with you."

She nodded to herself. Her confidence rose. She would win this fight, for sure.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Aedan and his Gold Paladin troop attacked first, with Blonde Ezel leading the charge first. The Paladins rallied around Ezel, confident they could win with their leader in the front lines... However... The tears and tissues began. Bagdemagus, and White Lion were locked, a unit was banished from the drop zone and Ezel... was no where to be found... They were losing hope against this behemoth, even after the Delete and locks ended... It seemed hopeless, even when Garmore appeared beside Ezel to combat this foe.

"Aedan what'd ye get yourself into... Why're ye fighting these beasts?" the Irishman was losing confidence, both Garmore and Ezel being deleted once more. He was just about to give up hope... when the top of his deck glowed, the true power of Ezel appearing before him. Salvation Lion, Grand Ezel Scissors came at the moment he needed him most. At the morale boost, both to him and his Paladins, Aedan grinned, his eyes turning a bright golden color. "Break the spell that binds! Appear before us now my Avatar! Stand up, Salvation Lion, Grand Ezel Scissors!"

In a flash of bright white light, the Ezel who fought against the Star-Vaders in the previous war appeared, driving the remaining Paladin's morales even higher. To pave the way for the great Lion's victory, Lop Ear Shooter struck first, taking out one of the defending Deletors... While Ezel followed after... Leaping as high as he could to try and do damage to the Deletor giant's head... Flame of Victory, and Gwyidion appearing to help him.
Meanwhile, Seifer made his way to the spot where Bashiro was going to come out... Probably trying to get a height advantage on Gigaton. But... Seifer was growing impatient, staring at the door and staircase, tapping his foot impatiently, and rather quickly... Looking at his left wrist at a watch.

Last edited by Cipher on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:50 pm

Malice gave Karin a bit of a glare as he heard her comments. He then turned it into a grin and said, "I seem to recall you desperately clinging to life in the face of only a fraction of my power. Why don't I make sure you are there to see when it is fully realized, hmm?"

He then turned back to the Behemoth, watching the ongoing battles. "Besides, I have said before, her interests do not clash with mine. She can do as she pleases with this world and I'll still have what I desire in the end."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:07 pm

Lua was taken by surprise that her love was here. Then, noticing their new recruit, she remembered what was taking him so long. "Roger that, darling." She nodded to Noel, then debated on her target. One of them seemed a lot more bubbly...

Perhaps she was worth swooping down on. A malicious grin crossed her lips.

---

All the while, Satoshi managed to find himself a better position to observe their opponents. One was, of course, the enormous Gigaton, the backdrop of the drones that needed dealing with in the process. He noticed Seifer amongst them, along with...was that Noel? His brow lowered. These two...a flash recalling Noel's submission to him when he was a Reverse Agent popped in his mind's eye. This girl had been looking for Seifer then, too. It was almost as if they were inseparable themselves.

<Hopefully we can get them out of this mess...> Satoshi's eyes were scanning for the person who shot him with void energy, so he could be a bit more mindful of them, though he simply wasn't sure if it would stay that much of a problem.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next