Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton

+8
Rawkobo
NovaRaizer
Nova Major
Lightning King
Doggy
Cipher
Dementuo
Best Girl
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton

Post by Best Girl Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:20 pm

"ALL OF THIS STRENGTH... IT MOVES ME TO TEARS."

"What the hell is this freak?! Raging Form isn't even as tenacious and power-crazy as him!" Yunos shouted in disbelief, watching the united forces assault the mammoth of a Reaper, only to see they can't put a dent on him. If they did, Blaster Dark sure as hell didn't see it. The might of the United Sanctuary flooded in first, having surprisingly Ezel and Garmore of Gold Paladin rise to the challenge with Tsukuyomi and a new member of the Oracle Think Tank Megacorp. The Ripple and Revenger factions assisted in figuring out how to attack its sheer size, finding it daunting to get strikes on its head to soften it up. Genovious kept Aoi close to him constantly, wrapping an arm around her waist and maneuvering while she fought with Vanguard. Blaster Blade struck at its feet to get its attention, lowering its head. That is when Ezel, Garmore, Tsukuyomi, Izanami, and Blaster Dark performed an all-out attack on the colossus.

Such ferocious will and power... moved him to further tears.

And apparently to further deletions as well. Ezel and Tsukuyomi suffered from being suffocated in void, with Aedan in an especially bad spot with all of his grade three units all over the place. Sakuya barely managed through from the looks of it. The Blasters of Fate pulled back when their comrades were locked over and over again.

Much to Yukino's surprise, a miracle occurred from one of their new allies. Her old friend had returned... in another one's hands.

The National Hero: Grand Ezel Scissors arrived, breaking the spell of lock and riding over Delete, striking true into Gigaton as everyone did what they could to follow. Yet again, the behemoth was moved to tears by the beauty of strength from the one who introduced the miraculous power of Unlock against the Star-vaders in the past.

Even Hikari was brought to a tear... missing her old friend.

"How... is this possible? Who is he and where did he come from? How is he-"

"You have Lord Chronojet to thank." Chronos cut off Yukino's inquiries, descending from the sky. The commander cringed, knowing she'd get a migraine trying to argue with the arrogant prick known as the agent of time. The humanoid spirit stood a distance behind her, showing very clearly that he didn't intend to stand by her. He would not help humanity anymore than he has already.

"... First of all, what did the Gear Dragon do? Second of all, how the hell do we break this one? It's humongous and its exterior is far too hard."

"In his infinite mercy, he gave some of you lowly fools a second chance at life. I'm sure you'll figure out the details yourself if you can't now. As for Gigaton... breaking him is impossible." Chronos' haughty words were breathed, then he seemed to crush the hopes of soldiers around by saying this was an unwinnable battle.

"Excuse me?!" Yukino turned to him in disbelief.

"I told you, you're all going to die. You cannot win this war. Your incompetence as a leader led people to hope against what cannot be overcome. You are a fool who gave them despair."

"To hell with you! Your Gear Dragon gave people a second chance at life?! In that case, even against the Reapers, that entity believed they could live with a reason! He pulled a Seed out of me three months ago, I don't believe his judgment nor mine is misplaced!"

"Silence, infidel! You know nothing of Chronojet Dragon's thoughts and beliefs!"

"I know he isn't a useless elitist who's full of himself!"

"I said silence!"

The queen and the spirit of time were visibly seething, ready to strike at one another even the middle of fighting Gigaton. Chronos began grinding his teeth, regretting the day he even spoke to Carlos, as it made him feel like he'd have to keep better watch on these humans by being... closer. He wanted nothing to do with mortal rats who only lived on through sheer defiance. Better they know their place now and die like worms for being ungrateful and rebellious. Yukino wasn't going to put up with any more of his grating pessimism, and even brought up Gear Chronicle's "Master" having more faith and being more useful than him. This couldn't be impossible. There had to be a way to do it, and she believed in it. There's always something to do.

-------------------------------------------------

"Quiet", Solis responded to Karin, more than willing to do his job in keeping the divine and infinite as safe as possible. Picking up a rock, the man set it and his hand ablaze, using the magical fires to temper and shape it into a jewel - a transparent crystal. "I'd like to contain even the tiniest amount of your essence in this. If something were to happen, this would preserve that sliver of your being, and you could form again just as a Seed would."

Meanwhile, sword drawn, Kachidoki bravely dashed forward into the Resistance, summoning Magatsu Typhoon and blowing all those who opposed the end away, or mowed them down.

"Ah, Okuri!" Jessie turned, still trying to make his way up the stairs, but now carefully as to not fall. Bashiro had reached the top floor. Unfortunately, someone was waiting for him.

"Oh for fuck's sake."

Last edited by Best Girl on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - The Supercolossal Gigaton

Post by Cipher Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:28 pm

"Yo, Bashiro-Chan. It's been a while." Seifer waved grinning, the irises glowing a bright red... with a dark aura permeating around him. "Sorry it has to be this way but..." a Reverse board appeared between them, the aura growing larger and darker. "I'm not really sorry." All he was trying to do was buy time really. But if he defeated Bashiro here, it'd be pretty damn good in his book.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Malice turned to see the crystal. The idea was an intriguing one. As long as a small fragment of him was within this crystal, he wouldn't have anything to worry about in terms of his own mortality. Better yet, the battle with the passionate Narukami player from before had left him with power reserves to spare.

Malice took the crystal from him, looking into the eyes of Solis for a moment. He had no reason to distrust him. Malice had done nothing to hinder Harbinger, just as he said, and she asked nothing of him before. They had no reason to betray one another and Malice had no interest in betraying her. If the world was destroyed, he would still live on.

"You don't appear to be lying," Malice said as he squeezed the crystal in his hand, allowing a small portion of the Seed's energy to move into it. Along with that small fragment was a sort of "mold" of Malice. If he was to reform through this crystal, he would be exactly as he was at this moment. "I suppose you want to be the one to hold onto this for safe keeping. I don't mind if you do."

He then turned and saw the Ezel in front of him. He glared at it as he was suppose to be the one who had Ezel. This was something he did not expect. Of course the Gear Chronicle would find a way to hurt his plan. Luckily, it was past the point of it effecting his power. Even Noel awakening Seed powers that were now his did not harm his power anymore.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:32 pm

Jessie called out to Okuri as they both continued climbing. Sure enough he probably knew what was up. Bashiro was likely moving a little faster as Okuri at least didn't hear him. Quickening his pace he managed to catch up to the boy.

"Jessie what are you doing?" He said, concern obvious in his voice. He continued climbing close behind Jessie. "Bashiro's job is dangerous, they've seen what he can do and they're going to target him. I understand you want to stay by his side but it's going to be dangerous. Bashiro can't focus on the reaper and keep you safe, you're only endangering the both of you." he finished. They'd already come this far and knowing that Bashiro would in fact be targeted it was probably for the best they kept going.

"... That said I suppose all that's why I tagged along." he said with a bit of a smirk. He nudged Jessie slightly letting him know he wasn't here to take him back to the rest of the group and that they'd both help Bashiro out.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:45 pm

Bashiro was so done with this shit he could not even.

"I've gotta help him! That big lug isn't at his best without me! We're a duo! We stick together! We... we.... you aren't going to stop me even though you're saying all of this aren't you..." Jessie was going to go on a long emotional rant about how the brothers were at full power when nearby each other. How he couldn't let Bashiro do anything ridiculous on his own if he could help it. Then, he realized, for a "parent", Okuri was pretty lenient in just letting him go up with him anyway. Provided the spirit could come along to help them, of course. The boy facepalmed, very slow at realizing this.

Solis' teal, hollow eyes still held the compassion and loyalty of a warrior serving a sovereign. Fuki was a mostly emotionless and stoic woman who followed the Reapers without question. However, Solis gave question, and still served his duty. This quality is why he is dubbed one of the strongest drones - his utmost devotion to nihilism. He expressed joy when Malice trusted him, a smirk on the sun fighter's face as the entity embedded his persona into the crystal.

"If something were to happen to you, they may find the crystal on you. I'll safeguard it with my life in that case", Solis spoke, wanting to hold onto it.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:56 pm

Hikari's plan was logical, but the stunts (Awesome stunts, by the way) made by that Cero guy showed that brute force could still be an option. The commander ordered to attack, but Carlos decided to finish the barricade just in case something went wrong.

From there, the young cardfighter saw everyone giving their best efforts to bring down the colossal being. Some attacked the Reaper from above, others from the ground. Just a little bit more and the Narukami user was going to join the fight... But the sudden screams of fallen soldiers drew his attention from his poorly constructed barricade.

A strange person, looking a lot like a samurai, started attacking members of the Resistance along with a summoned Unit. It was shocking, but not a surprise to see another person helping the invaders. He's had the pleasure of meeting some of them before. Activating his bangle, Carlos summoned Detonics Stinger Dragon to intercept the samurai and his Unit. "Stop!" He shouted. "Can't you see what the invaders are doing to this world!? Why the hell are you helping them!?".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:03 pm

Malice had no reason to think fowl of the situation. He made a good point and it was true that if he somehow did fall, the unthinkable unlikelihood of that happening, he would need the crystal in a safe place so it would not be found and destroyed. He made a decision, handing it to Solis as he said, "Very well, you can hold onto it. I'm certain Harbinger can do nothing with it so I have no reason to believe it would be tampered with."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:13 pm

If anyone would look on the shoulder of the giant Reaper, they would see a certain blue headed mad woman, giggling as she looked upon the destruction. "Oh my. This is such a grand party. But whats a party without true entertainment?" And so, Sophie raised her hand up, calling forth Catherine, who came out of the ground in front of Gigaton. After her, came all the Nightmare Dolls, including copies of them. They marched forward and danced as if to a creepy circus music, assisting the Reaper in attacking the units that were trying to harm it.

Meanwhile, Trinity was in between Gigaton and those that were preparing to face it, her dull golden eyes focused on Satoshi. Alongside her was the two Witches that had been restored to her from deletion, and Rias. All of them showed the same golden dull eyes as their mistress. They gave off a similar feeling of those that had been Reverse, but they weren't really. Trinity made no sudden movement as she waited for them to notice her.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:42 pm

As the battle began between Seifer and Bashiro, the blonde's personality seemed to shift from antagonistic to somber as he fought against the Brawlers of Friendship. As the Civil War Blasters held the line, Seifer continually refuted and questioned Bashiro's actions and words... Outright stating that after losing everything, no side was right for him anymore. The effects of the reverse continued to grow, the aura growing darker... The air around Seifer growing more dense... Depressing. The Civil War Blasters were being beaten back, and yet... They did not seem to mind, even as Phantom Blaster Dragon himself was retreating ever so slowly.

Against Bashiro's back to back Legions, even the power break ride skill that belonged to the abyssal dragon, as he evolved into Phantom Blaster Overlord didn't seem to be enough... The Civil War paladins continuing to take losses. Bashiro was winning, and it was evident, even as Seifer continuously healed. At the end of it however, the sixth damage hitting the damage zone being Phantom Blaster Dragon... Seifer merely gave a sad smile. The reverse merely seemed to grow even stronger around him.

"What do any of you even know about me anyway? Why do any of you care about me." Seifer started to back up toward the edge of the building, hands spread before him. "When you've lost everything... When you're as alone as I am, you do stupid things. Just this time... This time, no one's here to catch me when I fall." his choice of words were odd, as he stepped back off the edge of the building, disappearing over the lip. If Bashiro were to look over the edge, Seifer would have disappeared from view completely.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:44 pm

"SURPRISE, BITCH!"

Lua swooped down on Aoi. It was time to scare the daylights out of the Chinese Champion.

---

Satoshi had the impression he was being watched. He noticed someone with equally golden eyes observing him, like he was being targeted. Was this the person who fired void energy at Mizumi before? It sure didn't feel like it; that person had a lot more of a presence about her...
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:24 pm

Trinity only made a small gesture as a Fann and Fiana disappeared before reappearing on each side of Satoshi. The formed a triangular barrier along with Rias as Trinity stepped up to Satoshi. Finally, she spoke words. "In Lady Harbinger's name, I will cast you to nothingness where you belong. I deem you unworthy of happiness."
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:24 pm

As the battle raged on, the sound of a motorcycle came through the area. Raiden Mujo entered the battlefield. He stopped immediately, climbing off the bike as he looked up to see... a rather large problem. It was clear that they would need help in dispatching it. He was the person for the task.

He had come late, but only because he was still analyzing the sample from before. Getting another would be that much better to the cause. This was a chance that couldn't be passed up. He took his deck in his hands, running towards the area as he was prepared to fight. "I won't let you all fight alone!" he called out, exclaiming that he had arrived.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:27 pm

Haruka brought Zaharias with him into the fray this time around. Lambros promised a late entrance, had to make this Reaper suffer for his comrade damaging Ianis so much in the last roundabout. Swiftly, Haruka dispatched his troops to the field and made short work of the Reaper. Tidal Assault's multiple-frontal attacks made it easy to bypass the grunts and on the big guy... Until they actually got to the big guy.

Gigaton kept Zaharias deleted... nearly permanently. His soul was completely torn from the card, Ianis going with him swiftly. Haruka felt tears choke up alongside them, as the Deletor cried himself from the pure strength emanating. Haruka seethed.

"At attention, all units! The General is on board! Ride, Divine General of the Blue Storm Silk, Lambros!!"

Haruka was fired up and pissed off. Tidal Assault and Bubble Edge Dracokid were locked for a long time... now they were free though. Haruka was taking 110% advantage of it and began to...

Go ham.

With both Legion skills applying to Tidal Assault, and a Critical Trigger to boot, he was swinging for hell.

For vengeance.

For his comrade's liberation.

"COME HERE YOU UGLY SON OF A ----"

Thavas covered his ears. A bad word was coming. He didn't like bad words.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:32 pm

Karin surveyed the area surrounding Gigaton. A handful of fighters had broken through the ranks of the Deletors, but many of them- The sleazebag with superhuman strength especially- had been blocked off by other drones. They might not have lasted long, but they stalled for time as necessary. Then a new face entered the battlefield- One Karin had a faint memory of, though she couldn't quite place it. At the sight of him, the order was given. "Go. Defend the Colossus."

Almost completely ignoring Solis, Karin let loose her aura again, the orange glow flaring up as she leaped from the rooftop and soared through the air, gliding down to the ground in front of Raiden. Straightening herself out, she turned to face him, pulling her deck out.

"I'm afraid I can't let you pass. Your opponent is me."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:37 pm

Raiden looked at her with a glare, recognizing her as Karin. It felt like so long ago, but he did remember facing her Kagero clan once before. Even now, her Overlord was something he remembered as a powerful opponent to face. Why would someone like her, who seemed so conflicted by something she refused to tell, help the Reapers who wanted to destroy everything? Perhaps this meant he really didn't know her at all.

"Very well, I'll battle you!" he said as his modified Reality Bangle activated. He hadn't had the ability to prepare it for fighting a human in conditions like this. He would have never thought himself as having a need to, but here they were. This meant it would be no different from him having a normal Reality Bangle.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:53 pm

Well, as one would likely expect being your average girl going up against the Chinese Champion of Vanguard, Lua lost. But it hardly phased her. This girl was too air-headed to really get in her way. Really, it was just a test to see if she could stay focused, or if she, too, would cave to the mightiness that was "Delete." Swooping through the girl to make her dizzy once more (she found that look kind of cute), she made her way as fast as she could up to her love, Seifer, to check in on him.

---

"Bit late there, darlin'." Satoshi hopped down from his roost. "I'm in one of the best positions I could be right now. On the side of the real winners in this war between humans and reapers, and I just recently got a girlfriend. I don't see how I'm unworthy when it's already been handed to me." Clearly this chick was delusional, and...

...Strangely pregnant?
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:09 am

Karin felt almost instant regret when she saw just what she was up against.

Gold Paladins.

These things always had a tendency to overwhelm her no matter what she did, and the gods of luck were no less cruel this night. Every single attack Raiden threw her way came with a critical trigger at its back, putting the pressure on thick right out of the gate. Karin couldn't even restand Sharyu, the lack of Personas in hand keeping the Overlord's power sealed. Karin just couldn't keep up, and once the boy Legioned, the game was decided. Two critical checks ensured a massive four damage, with Karin checking not even a single Heal trigger.

Karin simply sighed. Even if she didn't care about failing, it was frustrating seeing her Overlord fall so easily. She slipped her deck back into her deck box as her blazing aura withered down to nothing. One of her eyes flashed from orange back to blue again, and she threw her hands up in a shrug. The voice in her head remained silent once more.

"Well, that's it for my job. You're free to go." Karin walked right past Raiden, not even giving him a passing glance. She raised a hand up in a wave goodbye, her back still turned as she walked on. "Tell Yukino that Karin's still rooting for her."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:10 am

The fight against the ninja was intense. During the confrontation, Carlos that his opponent wasn't a Samurai - He was a ninja. He also learned about his reasons to help the Reapers - He wanted to save his fellows from a dark future, or that was what the young man understood. However, the Narukami user had his resons to fight too.

The ninja summoned Units from the Murakumo Clan. More specifically, the Magatsu Ride Chain. Using it's Unit's ability to create Shadow Clones of themselves, his opponent unleashed attack after attack of Shadow Dragons. Carlos was quickly pushed to use his last resort.

Thanks to the combination of the Skills of Armor Break and Detonics Stinger Dragon, the young cardfighter managed to win the fight against the ninja who had just sheathed his sword as if he knew he was going to lose. Knocking down his Covert Demonic Dragon Magatsu Typhoon, Carlos took the opportunity to introduce himself to his opponent. "Now, please tell me your na- Oh..." He stopped, realizing that the attack of Armor Break sent flying his opponent literally. "Oh no! I killed a man!" He thought, running towards his fallen opponent to check if he was OK.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:19 am

A battle Raiden remembered from their previous encounter. Gold Paladin against Kagero, Perditions vs Liberators.

The battle was intense for Raiden as he felt like Karin couldn't be fighting like this without something being wrong. Why would someone Yukino trusted try to destroy the world. He couldn't understand it at all. His deck spoke his passion as each check wielded a critical trigger. Karin was barely able to defend it all. This wasn't normal at all.

Even when Karin was able to Legion and begin wiping out the field, Raiden didn't falter. He worked to reclaim it, including using his Lawful Trumpeter which managed to remain on the field despite the blaze of rear guard destruction.

In the end, his Legion skill combined with a double critical ended the match. Karin seemed almost unwilling to get in his way. What was once strange was that much stranger. If she was someone who had turn to the side of the Reapers, why hold back?

Raiden's eyes widened as what he heard. She was still rooting for them? He nodded to her and said nothing more. The enemy was still nearby. Her message came loud and clear and now it was time for him to face the Reaper. He ran towards it as he was prepared to fight once more.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:20 am

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Aoi screamed as some blonde chick randomly swooped down on her, tackling and throwing her to the ground out of Genovious' grip. The surprised Ripple commander quickly dashed down behind them, flying past Lua as she landed, and grabbing a hold of the Aqua Force cadet while she was rolling. The dizzy girl found this fifty shades of rude and Celestials began an assault on the navy. Lua is an... odd person Aoi can't find herself agreeing with in this state. The girl seemed bored in the beginning of the fight, expecting more of the Chinese Champion. Baorus got a "Oh, neat" reaction from her when he hit, at least. Even still, Militiades and Batarel met on the battlefield. The most horrifying revelation came, having the child bare witness to what Reapers could give those that gave in: the power to make their own non-Deletor Vanguard erase. Lua was given might that would allow her to remove whatever was an obstacle in getting an easy life.

"That's wrong", Aoi kept saying. Pure hearted, the lass only desired for everyone to be happy without the expense of someone else's happiness. Genovious, a realist, found it naive, but noble enough to answer the call of Legion. And due to a high cost from deleting, Lua had little to stop the incessant waves of the commander.

Limit Break.

Genovious commanded every to strike the handless foe before them, bringing a swift sixth damage.

And Lua still wasn't impressed, so Aoi was now pulling on her own black hair.

---------------------------------------------

"Brawler of Friendship".

Bashiro is a pig of a man, lusting for booty and alcohol twenty four-seven with little regard to those who have to pay for his drinks. He's not the most noble hearted of people, resulting in women he tries to score with or actually dates becoming revolted with him. This eyepatched hound was like every other member of the Umano Slums: scum of the earth. Even so... Even so, seeing people despair is something he was sick and tired of letting pass. He fought an old friend: Seifer, who was now Reversed or something of the sort that Bashiro didn't understand. All he did was believe it was still a comrade he was fighting. An aura of grief and misery... one that swallowed the lad, having him believe there is no place for him to stand in the war, now that he had lost everything.

"So you want them to take everything from everyone else?!" The thug questioned morals, preaching that everyone in this nightmare had lost something and keep losing something. Even with their victories, they've gained little to nothing compared to the gigantic enemy. Yet, faith was still held. They would take everything back that had been stolen. Seifer didn't believe what was stolen from him could be returned.

Bashiro thought him wrong.

"I'm going to beat your ass and wake you the hell up!" He proclaimed after a long battle between the Brawlers and Civil War Blasters of Shadow Paladin. Narukami's new faction summoned forth the leader - the power of that which mirrored Narukami's strongest warrior: Big Bang Knuckle Dragon. Calling upon his brother in symbolism, Big Bang Slash Legioned with him. The brothers in spirit both faced the sorrowful boy, causing defeat with a single punch after that turn. The Dragon of Hell defeated yet again, but there was no winners when a fellow in arms wasn't back where he belonged.

What does Bashiro known about Seifer?

The brawler chased Seifer before he fell backwards, only to see that he completely vanished.

"... So let me catch you, dumbass. I don't know anything about you, but it doesn't take me knowing you for years to see you don't belong over there. You belong with people... trying to be happy."

Bashiro turned, not believing the man actually died. Jessie and Okuri finally got their asses up there, and a tremor hit. Gigaton and the Nightmare Dolls were all getting way too close! "Shit!" Bashiro swore. Jessie proceeded to call as many big grade three Ancient Dragons as possible, being Tyrannoquake, Magmarmor, and Spinodriver. It took a lot out of the kid to summon and maintain all three, but it would be enough as they rushed to the Reaper, attacking the Nightmare Dolls.

"THIS STRENGTH... HAS MADE ME CRY."

Gigaton summoned the world's largest tissue to wipe his eyes, smashing Zaharias and Ianis under his colossal hand. Sobbing, void suffocated them under the monster's palm, eventually devouring them into pure nothingness. The two of Blue Storm had all their copies deleted, and Genovious gazed in terror from a distance. Aqua Force had done plenty to soften up Gigaton's head, letting his glorious, shiny dome glisten in the moonlight after getting brutally bashed by Lambros and Thavas. The cursing Blue Storm General managed to have Gigaton's movement toward the tower cease momentarily after everyone's collective beating of him took place. The pain was slowing him down? Or was it his endless crying?

Regardless, Yukino was done entertaining Chronos.

"Legion", the commander spoke, using the high powers of the Meister to summon forth the Guardian Dragon and Abyss Dragon: Thing Saver and Phantom Blaster "Abyss". Their fates became intertwined with the Blasters, and all four of them, along with many others, including Tachikaze's Ancient Dragons attacked the Nightmare Dolls, leaving paths to assault Gigaton himself while pushing Sophie's "toys" out of the way. Yukino summoned the late-Brutus' Bifurcation Greatsword, leaping skyward in an attempt to strike at Gigaton. However, unimpressed with her strength, he backhanded her all the way into Chronos, and both of them still flew into the side of a building together.

A tissue landed on Yukino's chest, Gigaton believing his strength had brought her to further tears. She only gave an irritable grunt of pain with Chronos. Unbeknownst to them, the lingering power of Exculpate and one who governs time caused a small reaction with each other, causing Yukino's Seeker deck to give off a dim, white glow. Zenon, perking up, realized this may be the best chance to summon him.

Gigaton's so sturdy and hard... how will they break him open...?!

Meanwhile, Kachidoki literally went flying into another building himself, getting completely wrecked by a shocking combination of Armor Break Dragon's Critical Three and the newest power of Detonics Stinger Dragon, a Break Ride that granted supreme benefits for the opponent's rows being empty. When Kachidoki's frontrow was empty, he sacrificed his ability to use grade 1 and higher cards to guard. Even worse, Armor Break would've destroyed his front row to ensure he had nothing anyway.

Hard work and effort didn't mean anything to the future's gamble. Kachidoki believed in the same nihilism Solis did, that the future was full of despair and calamity no matter what great heroes lived and died. Yet... Carlos worked hard for a tomorrow, and obtained power through beautiful simplicity.

The Ninja-Samurai was in awe.

Solis turned to see his friend blown back. "Kachidoki!" The Kagero warrior called out to, hopping off a building.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:30 am

As Okuri and Jessie made their way to the roof it appeared Bashiro had just wrapped up a fight. His opponent appeared to be falling off the edge of the tower and even thought it was only for a moment, Okuri recognized Seifer. Rushing to the edge of the building he looked down only to see nothing there. Like he had vanished out of nothing. Confused, he was about to turn to Bashiro for an explanation when the building began shaking. Gigaton was closing in fast. As Hikari had said he couldn't be allowed to take down this tower.

But there were other things in the way. Dolls of some sort. The humans siding with the reapers were doing everything they could to get in the way. But then three large dragons burst onto the scene. Looking back Okuri could see Jessie exerting himself. It was tough to keep the units out for these fights. Jessie's dragons began clearing a path to the Reaper. He wasn't about to let that effort go to waste. His Great Nature units began materializing at his side as he engaged Gigaton from the tower.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:35 am

Karin walked through the nearly-destroyed area surrounding the Tower when she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Well, two things, and both were nearly the same. Two figures shot through the air, and crashed into buildings. Karin could barely make them out, but sword Yukino was one of them. The other was clearly Kachidoki, the unmistakable outfit being impossible to miss. Karin sighed again. "Yeah, yeah... Friends help their friends, I got it." Karin muttered to herself, responding to nothing in particular. She picked up the pace, moving a bit more quickly to the point of Kachidoki's impact.

When she arrived at the crash site, a few floors up into the building, she looked over the rubble that clearly marked where he had landed. She grabbed at the chunks of building, pulling them off the fallen warrior and tossing them aside, then offered a hand to help pull him to his feet. "You alright there? That looked like one hell of a rough landing."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:36 am

Aedan, who was trying to help others out by sending the Incandescent troops to defend and fight ended up back in the thick of it, seeing Aoi fight another mysterious girl. Everything just... Didn't make sense to him again? Why were humans fighting alongside these things? In any case, it seemed Aoi had won but... "Aoi, ye alright lass?" the red head asked, jogging over with Ezel and Garmore right behind him. He was worried still about his fellow champion, even if she did indeed seem fine.
"Tch, what a load of shit..." mumbled an irritated Seifer as he walked out of a nearby alleyway, hands in his pockets. Even despite his aggravation, the air around him was still just far to... sad. Walking past the fights happening now, his eyes locked with Aedan's for a split moment, the red head recoiling in surprise, while the blonde narrowed his eyes in disgust... Then he vanished from view again, appearing near Lua moments later... Placing his hand on top of her head in mild praise. "Thank you Lua." he spoke softly, the normally insanity driven male seeming incredibly somber, as he removed his hand from her head and walked off... hands back in his pockets.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:54 am

"Please be ok, please be ok, please be ok..." Was the only thing that Carlos could think while running towards the crash site of his opponent. He felt the worst fear of his life once he saw that the crash site was... A nearby building. "... He's not ok".

Running through rubble, he started looking for the unknown ninja and hoping that he could be alive and well. "Hey! Ninja! Where are you!?" He shouted, hoping for some signal as a response. However, to his surprise, he found the ninja being helped by a girl. "You're alive!!" He said with relief. "I thought I might have killed you! Let me help you" He then proceeded to offer his hand to help him up.

"Oh, and hi there. I'm Carlos" He introduced himself to the girl before he could forget it.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:06 am

Could it really be? Okuri had won the fight. The Reaper was weakening, almost prime for Bashiro to expose it's weakness to everyone. Great Nature and the deletors had a fierce battle. The science team of Researcher and Tester Fox took to the battlefield once more. Chatnoir had even gone feral on the beasts face inflicting a lot of damage early.

Eventually came the dreaded weapon of Delete. Chatnoir was deleted and a massive swarm of rearguards with skills based on the enemy vanguard being deleted had Okuri on the ropes. He was at five damage. He couldn't allow it to go on another turn. If he lost here there was no telling what would happen. A fall from that height would not be pleasant to say the least. But more than that Jessie and Bashiro were here. He couldn't allow them to be harmed.

And so Tester Fox came to the call. Riding over the deleted Chatnoir and calling a Researcher Fox to legion and another to the rearguard. The legion duo prepared their attack, empowering the other Researcher for the follow up. But a perfect guard came through for the reaper. Was there to be no victory here? But on the second check of the legion attack, a critical trigger! The Rear Guard Researcher Fox once boosted had 25000 power and 2 critical. The strike hit true on the beast with no sign of Goot to come to his aid.

The shell protecting it's head seemed to be nearing the breaking point. One more good fight ought to do it then Bashiro could break through. Instead of dismissing his units Okuri turned their attention to assisting Jessie's dragons. A team effort now could be focused on clearing the path for the final attacks on Gigaton.

"Heh... Thought I'd never learn this game when I first picked it up." he joked in passing to Jessie. His breathing was heavy now from the battle but he was still in pretty good shape all things considered.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next