Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umano Underground Slums

+13
Best Girl
EternalDollie
Megumin~min
Nova Major
NoelKusanagi
Cipher
Rosalia Izanami
ZanKisaragi
BluishOver
Rawkobo
Lightning King
Xateramusa
Dementuo
17 posters

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Umano Underground Slums - Page 21 Empty Re: Umano Underground Slums

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:48 pm

They returned to the Medical Ward. Darren was not in bed. He wasn't there at all. I was a wonder if he was actually back or if he had been taken away. Noel had knocked out the staff as well so there was no one to say where he had went.

Before anything else could be done, a flushing noise could be heard. A voice called out. "Why does it feel like I haven't been to the bathroom in three months?" It was a familiar voice, if not slightly older sounding, deeper in tone. A door opened as the boy exited the bathroom. Darren Mujo had return.

Umano Underground Slums - Page 21 E85DWHr

He turned his head, seeing the two girls as he gave them a smile. "Yuki! Noel! I dunno why but it feels like I really missed you guys!" He didn't know why? Was his memory having problems?
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:54 pm

Yukino came back into the outside world, Ezel disappearing, and the same three color coded deck cases she had as "Yugure" three months ago attached to her hip. Royal, Shadow, and Gold Paladin with Ezel's personal squad renewed. Adjusting Haruka's shirt she was wearing a bit, finding it a bit... spacious? She perked up to see the returned Darren with a near-completely different appearance. If it wasn't for his voice and blue hair, she wouldn't have even recognized him.

"D-Darren... I'm..."

He was back, but he would've never been gone if she hadn't...

"I'm... so... I'm so sorry." The woman spoke sadly in contrast to his happy demeanor, even if he didn't know or remember anything that's going on. She simply... approached and hugged him tightly.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:11 pm

"Yes... yes you are sorry... it's all... YOUR FAULT!" Noel's limit was reached, she couldn't contain it anymore. Enough was enough. It was time to take action. Take everything back that rightfully belongs to her. Noel took her sword and pointed it straight to Yukino's neck. "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!! THE LOVE OF MY FAMILY!! YOU TOOK IT!! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT I EXIST!! THEY NEVER BOTHERED FINDING ME AFTER THEY CAME BACK!! AND NOW YOU ARE TAKING MY LAST FRIEND?! NO!! GIVE THEM BACK!! GIVE. THEM. BACK!!"

What a welcome back to Darren. I'm sorry Darren... you didn't need to see this but I can't take it anymore! Noel lost it, tears running down her eyes while they glow a firey red as watching Yukino hug Darren was the final straw in making her snap. Things like this might be trivial compared to the fate of the world being at stake due to the Reapers. But she didn't care, her world, her small field of life, is all that matters right now.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:19 pm

Darren's eyes went wide at Yukino's words. She was sorry? What was there to be sorry about? The last thing he remembered, he had just fought the Seeded Noel. After that... he couldn't remember anything after that. It was like he was sleeping the whole time. Maybe that's why he was so hungry.

"It's okay, Yukino..." he said as he pat her back, returning her hug with his own. He then turned to Noel. He smiled to see his best friend again. "And Noel. Thanks fo..." He stopped as a sword was pointed at Yukino. When could she even DO that? His hands went up as he said, "Woah, Noel, what's going on?! Something happen to Seifer? Yukino's not a bad guy! Don't we have to stop the other Seeds before we do something like this?!"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:24 pm

Yunos, the Spirit of Envy reacted to Noel's fury. The sword of determination passed on the power he could to heighten Yukino's senses in response, letting her immediately know the blade was to her neck. She could've slapped it away or at least made Noel lower it, but she chose not to. The queen let go of Darren after a couple of moments, even with the girl's shouting. Darren didn't even know what was currently going on and Noel... Seifer was her family, and he was adopted into the Espoir.

"... I never intended to take anything from you", was calmly stated, not turning to the blade's owner. "Yet... I can assume that is my fault, as I..."

No, there's no excuse here. The Chosen Sword didn't bother finishing her sentence. She didn't mean to be taking anything from Noel, and wasn't sure of how to "give them back". So she remained still, knowing words would not soothe her wrath.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:29 pm

There'd been... shouting? What happened? ...And was that the direction Yukino had gone? "Maybe she should've asked for us to come along..." he mumbled, letting go of Rosalia's hand to dash in the direction of the yelling... to be met with this scene. Noel had a blade out, pointed at Yukino. What... In the actual hell? Oh hey there's Darren. Cool. Anyway... "Does, SOMEONE want to explain what the hell is going on?" he gave a sigh stepping forward... "And Noel, where the hell have you been?... I've been worried about you..." admittedly... he could of just used his phone, but with how much has been going on recently, Seifer hasn't had much time to really relax. He's been evil, then just coming back from being evil, they had to fight Harbinger... Which really didn't end well...

"Noel..." another step forward, his eyes locked on his younger sister. "Put the sword down okay?..." a request in a soft tone.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:37 pm

Rosalia's happy-go-lucky attitude faded immediately when Seifer took off running without her. But... didn't he just say he would rather be with her? Well, he wasn't the only one who had a reason to help out Yukino, so the pinkette was quick to follow the brunette down the hall. She wouldn't be left behind anymore!!!...

Well, maybe this time would have been a good time to not get involved... When Rosalia skidded to a stop in the doorway, she saw Seifer and Darren trying to calm down Noel, who had a sword pointed at Yukino... Wait, where the h*ll did Noel get a sword?! Then again... didn't she see Yukino use swords in the past?... Eh, it was hard to remember with the reality jumping and all. This wasn't the time for it anyways. "N-noely?... I-it'll all be okay. I'm sure wh-whatever is going on, we can solve p-peacefully?..." She snuck a quick glance at Yukino, who looked calm despite having a blade to her throat. If the queen and Seifer weren't panicking, then surely Rosalia could hold herself together too...
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:42 pm

"SHUT UP YOU LIAR!! DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!! YOU... YOU TRAITOR!! HOW COULD YOU?! HOW DARE YOU ACT LIKE EVERYTHING IS OK!" Noel's anger reached the boiling point that her eyes was nothing but water works and her body was trembling from all the anger. Her voice somewhat calmed down but her tone still showed that she is still raging mad inside that even Raging Form Dragon looked calm compared to her. "You left me... you went to... to this person!! You didn't even bother noticing me when you came back... If you were TRULY worried then you would of cared less about the world around you... you would search far and wide for the only TRUE family you have in this damn city! Your own blood dammit!"

Noel can't think. Her eyes was fixed on Yukino. Her emotions were scrambled in a fit of rage. She was honestly scared at what she is doing. Sorry won't cut it. Weak excuses won't either. She just wants... she just wants... Seifer betrayed her for choosing Yukino as his sister. Being adopted and told that day without knowing brought this train wreck to a grinding halt. All she can do right now is look back at the day when they were kids and when he gave her Ashlei.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:50 pm

Seifer sat there for a few moments, before sighing to himself. It was his fault. He knew it, and he wasn't going to make excuses. Walking over, rather quickly. Probably faster than most could react, since it was a sudden movement, he grabbed the blade of the sword, moving it from pointing at Yukino to his heart. The blade itself bit into the skin of the palm of his hand, the blood trickling out and spilling out on the ground. PTSD flashbacks. "If that's how you really feel, then don't blame her. It's my fault, and no one else's." he made sure to make eye contact with the rest of what he had to say.

"I wasn't a good older brother to you. I was lost in my own despair of losing the love of my life not once, not twice, but three times." his features became soft, caring. "I didn't know what to do... What could I do? ...Probably a lot more than I did. I let all of my negativity force me into a position that hurt you... And... I'm sorry for that..." he shut his eyes halfway, keeping the tip of the blade positioned over his heart.

"If I could take it all back, I would... I'd be there for my little sister, who I could never be there for growing up. I'm a failure of an older brother, useless. I know... And I know that it probably doesn't mean anything at all." he shut his eyes fully. "I love you, you're my sister. My blood. And I'm sorry I wasn't ever there for you... ...So I don't blame you, if you want to take it out on someone. ...But if you take it out on anyone, take it out on me..." that was all he had to say as he finished speaking to his little sister.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:04 am

Yukino grabbed at the sword with her bare hands with reckless abandon, immediately causing her hand to be cut with the tight grip, and the panic emitted from others had her heart skip a few beats. Then, her pulse hastened to make up for them - more palpitations. A drop of sweat - she was going to hold her ground in front of Noel. "You're not doing it again, Seifer", the Chosen Sword told him without turning to him. "Noel", she began. "As I stated, it was never my intention to take anything from you. However, when I interacted with your brother to lead to this point, I did what you would've naturally done yourself. I cared for and reasoned with him. When he was a mess with Rosalia gone, we should have come to you."

Though, that was in a yesterday of pain.

"... I'm not going to speak for Seifer's prowess as an older sibling, and I'm not going to boast about mine either. Nobody else's blood needs to be shed for this. If you want your family back, just come to it."

Was she offering to adopt Noel too? No, that would be an insult. What Yukino was saying was simply go to Seifer without hostility. Do not have that blade do more than what the Chosen Sword has made it do in the rashness of making her point - willing to be hurt by Jewel Knight's vanguard just to calm her anger.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:10 am

Darren had literally no idea what was happening. He went to sleep after fighting a Seeded Noel, woke up, and now everything was like this. What were they talking about, anyway? Noel lost so many things? Rosalia was gone? Where did she go? Did she bring presents?

Everything felt like it was falling apart. What even happened? Darren tried to walk in between them as he said, "Yuki... I have actually no idea what is going on here, but if something is going on about families and Noel being left alone, then..." He took a breath, knowing that doing this was probably the last thing that would help. Still, it was what he felt he needed to do.

He ran to her. His reaction speed was higher than it was before. His arms wrapped around Noel as he hugged onto her tightly. Her arm would be above his shoulder, out of the way from her blade and its edge. "I'm sorry Noel... Sorry I wasn't around. You haven't lost everything, okay? Everyone here is still with you, so just try to look at us all, okay?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:35 am

Noel honestly doesn't want to hear anything anymore. She was more exhausted by everything really. All she wants is to have her brother back. To actually have him around. That's all she truly wants. This could all been avoided if Seifer took the time to actually care. Noel preferred Seifer over him. Despite all the changes her blade was pointing to, her grip was firm and no one would be able to get her hand off it. Funny enough, Noel has two swords and is only using one. Good thing she is somehow calming down or things would of gotten pretty ugly.

"Darren... I appreciate you being back and all but GET OFF ME!" Noel kick Darren down back sitting to his hospital bed. No regrets, he's been through tougher things than a simple kick, if not, well, welcome back to the real world. At least things between them went back to normal. As for Yukino and Seifer who both are willing to apparently give up their lives as a way of saying sorry for having Noel be in a way abandoned by Seifer's care was too much. She was hesitant on what to do.

Do it... you know you want to... kill them all!

A strange voice in her head rang. What?! No! I won't!

Do it... you know you want to... kill them all!

NO!! I CAN'T!! An internal struggle, Noel managed to shake off dark temptation away and the voice quited down.

Her tense body was finally calming down. The adrenaline rush finally ending and leaving her drained. The summoned sword vanished and Noel forward towards Seifer. The girl was tired and just wants her big brother back.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:40 am

Seriously, so much happens in such little time... If only the pinkette had a chance to be as strong as those in the room. But rather than feeling sorry about her own incapability, she nearly freaked in the fact that Seifer grabbed the sword and was bleeding... and then Yukino... Seriously people?! Can we just have a normal day for once?! But so much heart-felt words were spoken, hoping to calm Noel. Then Darren was the first to not touch the blade, but rather hug Noel herself. With everything said, it looked like it worked, and no one was going to suffer from much more emotional or physical damage today. Maybe. Noel clearly passed out, she knew Seifer would catch her. If he didn't, he was about to get some words from his fiancé.

Rosalia, however, didn't have words to share. She wasn't much better than everyone else; she was never around, leaving everyone she loved to deal with the pain alone. Not that Noel passing out was another viable reason to keep quiet... So instead, she looked around the room. They were in the Medical Ward after all, so there should be, ya know, medical supplies? At least some disinfectant and bandage wrap? Yes, yes there was. If there wasn't, what kind of infirmary was this??? So she gathered up a bottle of disinfectant, cotton balls, and some wrap. Darren didn't seem hurt from the kick, which was good, so she could focus on those who thought touching the sharp end of a sword was a good idea. "Oneesama, I'll treat your hands first.."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:44 am

Well, Darren would be okay? Maybe? Yeah he'd be okay. He's been through worse. That being said, Seifer was semi annoyed with Yukino at that point but didn't argue. Well, she was his older sister, and he had a habit of... Getting stabbed when he grabbed swords, so it was probably best that maaaaaaaybe he didn't touch it. That being said... When Noel passed out, all of that thought went out of the window as he caught his sister, sighing softly. He was doing his best not to let his blood get on her but, it was easier said than done, his hand being cut open.

Sighing again, he used his frame, and the wrist of his cut hand to hold Noel in place while rubbing the back of his unconscious little sister's head with his good hand. "I'm sorry..." who was he apologizing to right now? ...Probably everyone in the room currently. This was his fault, and he honestly blamed himself. Blamed his weaknesses, again. Moving the little sister to a cot, he laid her down as best as he could using one hand... Then walked off to a back room. Where was he going now? ...He didn't come back out at all.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:52 am

When Darren was kicked he fell onto his bed. His deck was there. His have touched it on his way to the bed. Something sparked in his mind the moment that happened. A splitting headache before he saw everything. As if his mind was merging with another being, all of the memories of everything that he saw and experienced as Malice came flooding back to him. He grabbed his head visibly as he tried not to yell out from the pain. He almost passed out, but he did not, somehow.

He then started to pant, looking around at everything. His eyes flashed for a moment, giving off a purple glow before returning to normal. He took a deep breath, a sigh to relieve the stress. He remembered everything now, but with what just happened, he didn't know what to say. "Seifer's back, Rose's back, and Yuki fixed her sword," Darren muttered softly. He looked at Yukino with a soft smile and said, "So Yuki, we're gonna take down Tomato-head's creeps, right?" It was the... strangest way of saying he knew everything that was happening ever... of all time.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:01 am

Yukino watched the situation calm itself, feeling her grip on the steel vanish as the sword left. Another thing on the plate of "hey Chosen Shitstain, this is all your fault" that could be sneered in Harbinger's voice. Signing up people for a war they have nothing to do with and taking away their family and presence? What a brilliant commander she is. Ugh, quiet Harbinger. The general winced, not wanting to interrupt Noel and Seifer. Maybe... she should just start kicking people out of the Resistance for their own good - just take them from the fight.

The Chosen Sword allowed Rosalia to tend to her wounded hand with silence. All she did was help Seifer in the past and give him a home when he felt he had nothing, and helped Darren after causing this to happen to him in the first place.

That heart of hers was ticking towards a deserved death if Harbinger didn't get to it first. For what seemed like a small case of a panic attack, it was quickly taking a toll on the condition of one who's life has been stressed out for three years straight.

"I'm sorry", she breathed quietly. She turned to Darren, seeing he said some very... vague words of showing he got a grasp of the Reaper situation without them saying anything. "... Yes, we're going to... do something."

Then this.

How do you tell your soldiers they can't kill the enemy?
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:07 am

Rosalia worked on treating the cuts quickly and efficiently. It was basic first aid really, but now that she thought about it, perhaps the pinkette really could work towards being a medic of sorts. With the battles that were sure to come, the Angel Feather player could play her role just as she should, though that was a thought for a later date. For now, the female finished up, making sure the bandages were secure though not too tight, and that Yukino still had full use of her hands.

Then, she hugged the queen. It was short, and not deathly tight like earlier. "Just be careful..." she whispered softly before pulling away. Rosalia forced a small smile to her lips as she glanced at Darren, waved, then gathered her supplies and moved to the back room. Wherever Seifer went, especially after an emotional battle such as this, she was going to be by his side. "Seifer?.. How's your hand feeling? I'm gonna patch it up, okay?..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:10 am

He saw Rosalia for the first time in a long time. He should have jumped up and hugged her, asking a million questions, but Seifer needed her now. That could wait. He waved to her and said, "Welcome back, Rosey!"

Darren looked at Yukino with a frown, seeing her face. He stood up slowly and said, "Her armor isn't invincible per-say. That said, you'll never harm it. The Reapers can deny events out of existence. Her armor basically has the same power, so anything that would break it would be negated before it does damage. It doesn't have a skill to crack either. Big issue..."

He spoke as if he knew the most about them.

"Its fine though... Even if we can't beat the main one, if we take out the rest, she can't win her game. She could have removed all of us by now but she didn't. She likes playing. So if we don't give up, we're gonna still be here. And hey, now I'm here to help out. It's gonna be okay, right sis?"

He was... cheerful considering the subject matter. It was almost creepy.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:11 am

Seifer was curled up in a little ball in a corner, his face hidden by his arms. He wasn't moving in the slightest, and his bloodied hand was on his head, soaking his hair in his own blood. When Rosalia spoke, he didn't reply, though as she would get closer it was evident that he was shaking... Signs of quiet crying. Why was he of all people crying, since he didn't deserve to right? Well, he'd failed his younger sister and was a terrible older brother, and an even worse younger brother. Maybe he should just leave? All he seemed to do lately was cause stress to everyone.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:15 am

Neo had heard a whole bunch of yelling and screaming inside the slums

"Wonder what thats about" He said

But Neo wasnt focused on that. He knew what he had to do.. So he walked off to find out where he was needed next. And no matter how diffuclt the challenge, he wouldnt give up on his goals!
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:18 am

Rosalia sighed softly, a frown falling upon her lips as she looked down for just a moment. In her arms she had the medical supplies she was "borrowing". There was just only so much she could do to help it seemed... So she made a quick dash back into the other room with Yukino and Darren, finding a small towel before hurrying back to Seifer's side. She set her supplies to the side, taking his hand first to treat. It wouldn't do anyone good if he continued to lose blood, for both his health and the fact that it was a mess to clean up. At least it wasn't to the point of needing stitches...

The pinkette fixed up his hand without a word, cleaned up as much blood as she could with the towel, before finally wrapping her arms around the brunette. It was all she could do, save for humming a random tune as she stroked his hair. "Everything will be alright in the end.."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:24 am

He didn't object, didn't reply, did really nothing... Just let her take over and fix his had, and clean him up. He was a mess, both mentally and emotionally. He still viewed himself as a failure... And he just, didn't know what to do with his life. When Rosalia wrapped her arms around him though, he just set his head against her collar, under her chin... trying to relax. The humming was helping, though he felt tired. Probably the blood loss. Shutting his eyes, the brunette drifted off to sleep in her embrace.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:26 am

If they can't beat the end, what's the point in beating all the others?! That armor is invincible and Yukino doesn't even know how he got the information. She'd have to ask when she's just... feeling better. Rose hugged her, and that honestly made her feel worse. Rosalia had disappeared because of Yukino's failures as a commander or even as just a warrior. Seifer was crying because she's incompetent. "Your sins are what they'll pay for", Harbinger said in the past. ... At this rate, that demon wasn't wrong.

"It'll be-"

"Commander!" Some doctors rushed in. "... When did you all get here?!"

"Never mind that, just give me your report."

"Anafall City! Readings akin to that of a Seed and Shadow Paladin's Witch faction! Some woman is siphoning power out of the residents and killing them!"

Yukino's eyes widened, then looked back to the others. She didn't want to leave, but considering this was her fault, she didn't... exactly want to stay at the scene either. Great, the queen is running away from people again. Even if she wanted to give up, the lives and desires of others came first.

"I'm on my way. Surround her and don't engage until I arrive." The Chosen Sword noted. "I'm heading out", she told Darren, Seifer, Rosalia, and the unconscious Noel.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:30 am

Darren blinked as he tried to think of who could be doing that. Shadow Paladin Witches... that sounded familiar. Now wasn't the time to think about it. He stood up and called out, "Not without me, you're not!" He went behind her, looking at the one who spoke and said, "We'll finish quick and be back for dinner. I feel like I haven't eaten in a few months, so make sure there's lots to go around, alright?" With the Metalborg deck in hand he rushed off. Of course, he'd have to make changes before he did any fighting.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:33 am

Rosalia continued humming, pulling the brunette closer still until she felt him go limp. It was almost ironic how he was the first to fall asleep in random places, but he did have an excuse perhaps. He had been through a lot in just a few minutes... though for the record, there was no way that a five-foot-five, thin-framed female was going to lift/drag/carry a six-foot guy who was in pretty good shape due to all the crazy stuff happening nowadays. Given that, she decided to just relax there, leaning against the wall and shut her eyes. Her humming stopped as she heard Yukino's announcement in the next room over. Things were going down again, and Darren was apparently going with her. Well, that's good for them.. Hopefully they could handle it, because waking the brunette now was not an option. In two minutes flat after Yukino and Darren departed, the pinkette was asleep. At least she remembered to close the bottle of disinfectant and set all extra supplies to the side. It would be terrible if they woke up from the cold feeling of medical alcohol soaking into their clothes.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next