Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umano Underground Slums

+13
Best Girl
EternalDollie
Megumin~min
Nova Major
NoelKusanagi
Cipher
Rosalia Izanami
ZanKisaragi
BluishOver
Rawkobo
Lightning King
Xateramusa
Dementuo
17 posters

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Go down

Umano Underground Slums - Page 15 Empty Re: Umano Underground Slums

Post by BluishOver Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:19 am

Haruto was pulled back by Seifer all of a sudden and he was too tired emotionally and physically to push back so he simply went along with it, plus he got to see the funny Bashiro strike again with his usual tricks. Sadly Haruto still remained bothered by his situation and it seemed like nothing would ever change that...until he noticed a note and bangle left on the side, so he went to take a look.

"......No.......she can't possibly....." he thought, as he folded the note and the bangle put it in his pocket and began looking around hoping to find her before she left....but to no success.

"....I'll have to show this to someone quickly..........why Xat..." he thought.

A song was heard and dolls surrounded the area right after that, to which Haruto reacted with gaping eyes, he could not believe what he was seeing, it was as if they were in a haunted doll house and the music only added to the creepy along with this person's statement.

"What on earth..." he thought, as he stood up and looked at the scene around him.

Last edited by BluishOver on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:23 am

Sera and Haruka spent no time dispatching themselves after Bashiro's rather lucklaster reveal of the eye being under the eyepatch. Haruka sighed, a tad disappointed. They both disappeared quickly as another drone came looking to fight. While Haruka and Sera were completely capable of taking the battle on, Sera knew Haruka could barely do much on his own and would rather they find somewhere a bit crowded to recuperate, as to not be seen.

"We're going to the city. I'll keep Haruka safe. Don't drop dead too fast, okay?"

Sera was being a snarky shit again. But at least he asked her to stay alive this time. Baby steps. Baby steps.

Sera winked to Seifer again, taking off with the weakened Haruka basically being dragged away. He waved to the Resistance members as he dipped out of the area before that crazy doll chick got ahold of them.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:24 am

Okuri had waited with baited breath as Bashiro began to tell his story. The secret behind that eye patch, something Okuri had wondered about since first getting a good look at him. He built it up a fair bit only to reveal the eye patch was purely cosmetic and his eye was otherwise completely normal. Something about girl's liking the "edginess" or something to that effect. With a bit of a disappointed sigh Okuri couldn't help but laugh a little because it was such a human thing to do.

Soon the base was under attack however. Today wasn't allowed to be even remotely peaceful. But someone had started to fend them off. Was that Seifer? He seemed different, much different than when Okuri had spoken to him. The last time he had seen him was the Tokyo Tower during the fight with Gigaton. That was something to look into for sure. While Seifer held off the dolls the rest of the resistance needed to get on carrying out Hikari's orders. Okuri did his best to begin on his way, stumbling and falling a fair bit as he tried. He had a new power now, a new chance to really help. However tired he was he had to push through it but one had to question how smart it was to push himself like that after just having miraculously recovered.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:27 am

"Hey, don't move so much!" Jessie spoke to Okuri, rushing over and staying close to him.

Putting Bashiro's stupidity to the side, Yukino looked at her brother who held newfound determination, and patted him on the back. "I'm counting on you", she told him, telling him he was needed. "Those who can, stay here and help him deal with the Nightmare Doll player! Others, move out and find the traitors so we can end this nightmare forever!" The commander shouted, skyrocketing morale with a promise of the end, many summoning various units and firing special guns at Catherine and Sophie while squads including Yukino, Bashiro, and Aoi all dashed out of Umano.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:36 am

The action happened quickly but Haruto did not want to be a part of it, he had had enough of all this and given his situation he just felt worthless, so he decided it would be best if he at least followed Yukino to give her Xat's letter at least then Aoi and her would be able to help.

"Yukino! Hold on!" he shouted as he raced behind her trying to grab her attention, though it was difficult given the hellbent queen's current obsession.

He gave a look back and gave a wave to those who stayed back he wanted to say Happy Birthday but it'll have to wait for now, besides how could he face them again?
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:42 am

Sophie began to laugh insanely as Catherine stood in front of her mistress, Hades Hypnotist appearing and forming a barrier to protect Sophie while the Dolls assaulted Seifer's unit and the rest of the Resistance that stayed to hold her back. "That's right! Let us enjoy the wonderful show of despair together!! A prelude to Mistress Harbinger's main act and grand finale!!!"Soon Sophie commanded more than just Dolls to the battlefield, as other Pale Moon units like Purple Trapeze and Miss Direction appeared like traps, grabbing units and Resistance from out of nowhere and tossing them at the Dolls to be crushed. Catherine personally took on the fire unit Seifer had summoned along with two Alice.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:45 am

Okuri knew he shouldn't have been moving much but couldn't let himself rest yet, not with an important mission to carry out here. This was the root of Hikari's suffering and many others. It needed to be found and erased. Jessie came to his side after noticing his initial struggles.

"I can't stop now Jessie. I'm stronger than I've ever been, even if my body wants to rest I have to go. I didn't survive nearly dying just to sit by when it counts the most." he said as he began moving foward again. Jessie stayed nearby and while he wasn't really able to help Okuri move, just having him near steadied him some. His legs seemed to be cooperating some more and while not so fast as the others had left he began to make his way out of the slums. It seemed almost unreal that he had this determination. A strange dragon with clocks appears in a dream, somehow he has new cards and is healed of very serious injuries. Nothing made sense since joining up with the Resistance but a resolution to their struggle was in sight and he felt compelled to act.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:34 am

Seifer and his flames met with the dolls, holding them off for the resistance in a fierce battle that was Seifer's Perditions... Which almost ended before the fight even began. Before the brunette had even rode to grade three... The dolls amassed power that he hadn't seen yet, even with Pale Moons from before. This was something altogether different. This opening battle for his dragons, in which Alice, Catherine and another Alice continued to pound Menace Laser into the ground... Almost defeating Seifer in one turn. To him it felt... Like he was really alive again. His breathing had turned to panting as the assault had begun, and looking over at his damage he sweated a bit... It was close. But he was really only trying to buy enough time for the rest of the groups. But this... this was really tough, and he was indeed struggling against this...

Sophie however kept talking about suffering, and relishing any pain he inflicted on her, and what she dealt out. Weird. But whatever. A smile formed on his face, revealing a new dragon. "Any suffering you could inflict on me..." he started, having used up his whole hand to defend himself and even attempt to come back against this made him nervous. Almost like he was weak again but... "It doesn't compare to the suffering I've dealt with all my life." his Aura Flared and he went to defeat Sophie... only to fail, and survive the next turn with a miracle heal. That being said, the lack of triggers were a bit disheartening but... He'd fight through. He had people to protect.

"Enough, get out of my way and stop wasting my time." Seifer finally made a demand, burning away the Alice blocking his way, attacking with Breakdown Dragon and Whirlwind Dragon's assistance. The sixth damage was dealt, and it wasn't a heal. He was almost beaten here, but now he could make his way out. Using the flames of the god dragon and Perdition, he made a wall separating him and the Pale Moon player, still panting. Would he have enough energy to help the others?
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:49 am

Sophie had laughed with glee and looked like she was having an orgasm at the power her Nightmare Dolls were dishing out. The almost endless slaughter that was the trademark of Alice and many Pale Moon, just caused more pleasure to run through her body as she watched Seifer almost crushed over and over from their attack on his Perditions. And Sophie almost had him. One more attack and Seifer would had been a splat on the wall. But somehow it seems fate or god or whatever was on his side with that miracle heal trigger. And whats more that heal led to his comeback. He managed to stagger Catherine and the Dolls long enough to create a flame wall to escape, causing the busty blue head to rage and orgasm at letting him getting away. Fine, she would just have to take out her rage on the rest of the Resistance that were fighting her. The thought of seeing Seifer and his gang's face when they saw the massacre they left behind caused Sophie to return to her insane laughter as she called forth more Dolls to replace those Seifer destroyed as Catherine finally regain itself and return on the massacre party.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:19 am

No more. Jessie clenched his fist, and his Reality Bangle summoned numerous Ancient Dragons. He would no longer fight behind someone, but alongside them. Seeing Seifer and Sophie combat took everyone off guard at the ridiculous amount of offensive power the Workeroid monster held. His Perditions barely scraped by, and the sight of this infuriated the boy, because he wasn't fighting again.

"Hey, fuck you!" The boy roared toward the bluenette. "I'm not letting you get away with this any more!"

Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:32 am

Jessie left Okuri's side which was somewhat unexpected. Turning back Okuri noticed what had been going on with the fights against the dolls. Seifer had engaged them and tho there was fire present the attack wasn't over and Seifer was no where to be found. Jessie had ran back to continue the battle against her. Now here was a dilemma. Okuri had wanted to help Hikari but he had to be realistic. Fatigued as he was could he make the trip to wherever this battle was to take place and then still be able to fight? And now here was Jessie looking to directly engage the enemy. Knowing he was being stubborn he turned around and headed back to the base.

Walking came slightly more easily and he heard Jessie call out the girl commanding the dolls. Stepping up close behind him he could tell Jessie was quite fired up about this.

"When you're right you're right Jessie. I'm in no position to go running off. But what I can do is help protect this little makeshift home of ours. Let's stand together this time shall we? I'll follow your lead." he said. This had been the hard part for him as a father. The drive to protect a child was so strong it became hard to trust in them. But he had to start believing Jessie could be strong.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:39 am

Sophie stopped laughing to gaze at Jessie and Okuri. "How adorable. So much I just want to puke my blood out. But maybe if I have Catherine rip one of your limbs while the other watch, I'll feel sooo much better. I hear its quite the experience too! You're in luck!!! Beside I think the screams are dying down. Perhaps my Dolls are almost done with the rest of your filthy rebel scum?" Sophie giggled evilly as the Dolls pushed on their onslaught on the Resistance despite the flames and damage, being replaced for every that fell. Catherine herself was menacingly approaching Jessie and Okuri, a combination of child and demonic voice finally escaping her mouth. "WaNna pLay?"
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:46 am

The new forces of Tachikaze's Ancient Dragons arrived, with the newly promoted Spinocommando. With this evolution, they had multiple attacks on par with Nightmare Dolls, simply needing the same amount of resources. They clashed with Pale Moon, and Jessie put in his work. With Okuri at his back, and the belief that he will no longer stand behind the united forces, the small boy charged into battle. Even pushing Sophie back grandly with the unrelenting jaws of the earth - the jaws of the Dinodragons. The Jurassic titans fought with a handicap of not getting Spinocommando's first form, but they still would not cease. Jessie, who was still a child, did not have as much stamina as others to keep going with his Reality Bangle.

Even so, he guarded five of Alice's attacks.

That boy who did not know war, nor belonged in it, made his stand.

He's fighting with people, not supporting them from the back.

It was... so close... The boy didn't give up... Sophie was out of cards... and drew Purple Trapezist. Then twin triggers breaking his guard did him in.

Why am I... still standing behind you...? Jessie mentally asked his brother and Okuri, but in his fading vision... He couldn't see either in front of them. Rather, he felt the presence of that eyepatched scumbag and the responsible spirit at his sides.

His effort was not to be in vain.

Jessie was sent flying into the ground.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:53 am

Sophie had returned to laughing. Laughing as she watched the endless onslaught of Alice on the boy's pathetic fossils wear down his defenses. Watch as Catherine dealt the final blow with more force thanks to the twin triggers and send the boy flying. Laugh at the screams as the Dolls pushed harder to massacre the Resistance. This was ecstasy!!! This was her heaven!!! Their hell!!! And she will not stop till she rode the waves to the very end as Catherine moved forward to end Jessie and Okuri.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:51 pm

Okuri watched calmly over Jessie's fight. The boy's strength was indeed incredible. Bashiro hadn't broken Gigaton open alone and the fight showed Okuri clearly that Jessie had been an essential part of that effort. He seemed to have victory in his grasp but the Nightmare Doll user turned the tides and broke through his guard. Jessie was sent flying but Okuri responded quickly. His reality bangle activated and Researcher Fox materialized in time to catch the boy and set him down safely at Okuri's side. Okuri placed an ear down on the boys chest, still breathing, heart still beating, no particularly serious injuries to address.

"You did well Jessie, rest now. I'll see to it she's stopped here." he said once he was content that Jessie would be okay. Okuri shifted attention to the Nightmare Doll Catherine that was advancing on them. "Not a step further!" he practically barked at the girl commanding the dolls as more of his Great Nature units came to his side. It was clear that despite having watched calmly, the canine spirit was angry at what had happened to Jessie. This was some weird angry daddy dog stuff and if Okuri had his way he'd be tearing the girl's throat out after the fight. He bared his fangs ready for the upcoming battle.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:28 pm

The description Seifer made of Harbinger sounded... Actually, it sounded pretty good. 'Long red hair' "That's nice", 'blue eyes' "Huh, cool", 'a chest like this' "Sound pretty- Woah!" He paused for a moment to analyze the gestures Seifer was doing. "... That's pretty big"

"Ignoring all the... Important features, that 'Harbinger' sounds like a normal human being" He thought. Hikari explained that this "Reaper" was in fact taking a human form. A monster that... Destroyed her timeline? Now that was something else. "How can someone destroy a timeline? Not even David Copperfield or Chuck Norris can do that... I think" He tried to ask, but was interrupted by Hikari ordering the hunt of Harbinger, along with a green-haired young girl and... Blonde woman of dark clothing and brown-yellow eyes!? "That's her! That's the girl!" He continued in his mind. "Now turns out that she's not only with the Reapers, but she's a commander, a top member or something like that. This is going to be difficult...".

Suddenly, out of nowhere, music. Music of the creepy kind. Followed by a voice. A voice of the familiar kind. "Wait... I know that voice... Oh no! It's-" He stopped thinking upon seeing the giant dolls coming from all directions, commanded by a blue-haired girl. "... You again. The strange girl from the first Reaper attack". Summoning his always reliable Recklessness Dragon, he joined the battle against the Pale Moon Units. He saw how Seifer pushed back master of the Units, despite the punishment he's suffered. "Way to go, Seifer!". And how Jessie, with Okuri at his side, tried to finish the girl with his Tachikaze Units. But the blue-haired cardfighter proved to be to much for him to handle.

Jessie was sent flying back. "Jessie!!! Recklessness, catch him!" He ordered his Thunder Dragon, but the young boy was caught by a Unit summoned by Okuri. The young man then shifted his attention to the blue-haired girl, intending to fight her. With the help of the blue dragon, Carlos landed near them and quickly rushed to Jessie's side. "Okuri, I'll take care of him! Go and fight to your heart's content!" He shouted. "Oh, I know this is not the time. But is good to see you back among the living. Try to don't go down again like the last time. The poor Jessie was panicking and all that".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:21 pm

If Sophie could smile any more wider, she'd probably look inhuman as she and Catherine merely giggled and stepped up to her newest victims. In fact, they even spoke at the same time, the sound echoing throughout the battlefield. "HeHEhE MOre DESpaiR!! mORe ChaOS!!!" The music distorted more, the sound of screams echoing within the music.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:28 pm

Okuri struggled as the battle waged. His body wanted to give out under the threat of so many attacks from the soul. But he had to protect the rest of the resistance. This girl had to be stopped. She cared nothing at all for the lives of others, and had even hurt Jessie. No matter what he had to stop her. The legion of Tester and Researcher Fox struggled hard alongside their new ally Sleepy Tapir to bring down the Nightmare Doll Catherine. Both of their damage counts were high and there was little to be seen in either hand. It was do or die, the legion had to hit.

The master of the dolls put up a shield that could only be passed over with two triggers. Jessie had just been in this position against her. She had needed two triggers and got them. Could Okuri do the same? His sash turned over the first card... a critical trigger! There was hope of doing it. The legion was empowered, they felt Okuri's determination to win. They wanted it just as badly. And then it came. The second check. A Heal Trigger! The legion's power soared to thirty one thousand, just barely enough to break the thirty thousand guard. With a united almost roar of Okuri Tester and Researcher, the attack hit, destroying Nightmare Doll Catherine as the sixth damage was checked. The other dolls crumbled under the force of the assault. The fight was finished, the resistance was safe.

But it wasn't over. Not for Okuri it wasn't. This girl... she couldn't be allowed to live. Immediately he dropped his cards and charged at Sophie. Slamming into her small frame with his large canine body, Okuri knocked her to the ground. He forcefully slammed a paw down on her chest to pin her in place.

"You... you are the scum of the earth... You have no regard for life..." the spirit began, rage building in his voice as his breathing became heavier. There was an almost demonic look in his eyes. "None outside of those of us caught up in this insane war would ever know a girl like you was so utterly vile and wicked. But I..." he said as he suddenly had her his teeth gripped around her neck. "I will be your judge! Any last words you monster?!" he grunted out. He hadn't done this in so long. Slaying a wicked soul. His jaw was so eager to shut, the end this girl's life. To remove the suffering she could cause from the world. But more than simply judging he was longing for revenge. Her life for those of the Resistance she had taken and for hurting his friends.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:38 pm

Sophie had delighted in the suffering her Dolls were causing, though this dog person had slowed her onslaught much better than the rest had. She glowed as she was one turn away from ending another pathetic life form. However fate was cruel to her. Or was it simply karma? She didn't know nor care. Her taunts and glee had stopped when the mutts gained the power of two triggers, enough to break her defenses and put a stop to Catherine, causing the rest of the dolls to stop their assault as well. "This is...."

Before she could finish, Sophie yelped in pain as her opponent had charge and knocked her down the floor. "Guh!!!" She coughed in pain as Okuri's paw slammed down on her large chests, pinning her down. She froze as she felt the teeth inches from her neck. When she was offered her last word, the blue head said nothing for a few seconds before her smile returned and she laughed. She laughed loud for all to hear. It was such a hard laugh that tears were forming from her eyes before she spoke. ""Ah~ So this is what the greatest despair feels like? Knowing death is imminent. What a wonderful way to go out!! I wonder if a dead body can orgasm at such a feeling as being killed!! Lets find out!!!"
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:05 am

Okuri fought bravely against the blue-haired girl. With just sheer determination and a good amount of luck, the Great Nature user managed to topple his opponent's shield. "Yes! Way to go, Okuri! You're a beast!" He celebrated, along with Recklessness Dragon at his side. But... The air around him became strangely dangerous once he finished his fight.

Dropping his cards, his friend knocked the girl down. "Hey! What are you doing!?" He said running at him. The image of a white-haired young man banished to show Okuri's true from - A really, really big dog. "What the... Okuri..." Carlos was left speechless. But that didn't matter at the moment now that the killer intent that his friend was exuding was pretty real given that he was going to literally bite her head off.

"Oh shi- Hammer Knuckle Dragon!" He shouted, summoning said unit with his bangle. Carlos, along with his newly summoned Unit, ran towards Okuri. "Don't keep your eyes off Jessie at any moment, Recklessness". The young man tackled the large canine away from the girl, ending on top of him. "Don't let her escape!" He then ordered the Thunder Dragon to pin down the blue-haired girl.

"What the hell are you doing Okuri!?" He shouted, trying to pin him down on the ground. "Maybe I don't know you like Jessie does, but when I met you it was pretty obvious that you weren't like this!" He added. "Killing her won't solve anything!". He paused for a moment, looking the destruction left by the giant dolls. "... Well, maybe it will solve some things here and there. But the real enemy is out there, destroying timelines and whatnot with her large bust or whatever the hell she has! That girl's just pretty messed up and Harbinger used that!". He then said the most classic line. "I don't think Jessie would like seeing you like this, implying that he already knows that you're a dog and all that".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:35 am

Okuri couldn't believe what was happening. The girl was laughing. Ecstatic with the thought of being killed here. She had brought herself to tears even. This heartless monster shocked him more than any reaper. How could a human become like this? The muscles in his jaw tensed up as his anger built up.

"Die then!" he yelled out as he began to tighten his bite down on the girl's neck. But right as he did so something knocked him off of the girl. Another enemy? The girl had come alone. There's no way he hadn't noticed an accomplice. The person was wrestling with him and Okuri struggled with all of his strength to break free of his... ally? It was Carlos. Carlos was the one who had saved the girl's life. Okuri stopped struggling completely caught off guard.

"You... get off of me! That monster deserves death! Get off!" he yelled as he resumed struggling against Carlos. To think a human had gotten him on his back, but he knew he could break free. But just as he was about to he caught sight of a Great Nature unit as they hadn't yet disappeared. It was Sleepy Tapir, who's look was tired yet also somehow understanding. Words came back to Okuri's mind.

"Eternal soul...I commend you for enduring pain for centuries. You have yet to even be rewarded for remaining a gentle soul who wishes for the good of others."

The words of the dragon he had seen while injured resonated with what Carlos was telling him. With one last struggle however he managed to shove Carlos off of him and stand up once again. He approached the girl who was now pinned by one of Carlos's units instead. He stood over her and simply looked down long and hard.

"You... will be kept prisoner and made to answer for your crimes..." he managed to say. Turning away he let out what sounded like a scream, a howl, a bark, ultimately a cry from his heart. Every fiber of his being had wanted to kill her but he knew he couldn't do it. Not if he was to remain the person that dragon, Tapir, and even Jessie had trusted. Tears flowed from the spirit's eyes as he tried to put aside the killing instinct. After another long pause he walked over to Carlos, his head and tails down the entire way.

"I'm... sorry Carlos, you're right... take care of her would you?" he said sounding very subdued and almost even defeated. He simply walked over to where Jessie was, the boy was still out cold. Another of Carlos' units was watching over the boy. Okuri sat down by the boy, curling up and resting the boy's head on his side. He needed rest himself but for now he simply thought.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:48 am

Sophie felt disappointment at being denied the ultimate release. But nevertheless, she giggled. Loud enough for Okuri to hear before saying her final words before her drained body caught up with her. "Poor doggie. His comrades dead while their killer gets to live longer. I bet that really...really...ruffs you up..." She laughed tiredly before exhaustion sink in, her eyes closing as a smile stayed on her face as she slept.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:08 am

Carlos was surprised that he managed to hold Okuri for so long, given that he was, well, a pretty big dog. But eventually, Okuri shoved him off and walked towards the mocking blue-haired girl. "No! Okuri! Don't do-". He... Told the girl that she was now a prisoner. "-it... Huh. That was just what I was thinking".

Okuri then walked towards Carlos. He apologized and asked him to take care of the girl. "Sure. Just don't go losing it like that. I was pretty sure you were going to kill me back there" He said, unsure if it was a good moment to pet him. The dog then proceeded to go rest at Jessie's side. Carlos instructed Recklessness to come to his side. "I think they need a moment... Oh! By the way, since when are you a dog?". Both Recklessness and Hammer Knuckle gave him a small hit on his head. "Yeah, sorry. That was the moment".

Reaching the blue-haired girl, he was surprised to see that even someone like her could sleep quite peacefully. "Huh. You know, when she's not being a psychopath, she looks kinda cute". Suddenly, both his Thunder Dragons moved away from him in disgust. "Hey! I said kinda!". The young man instructed Recklessness to carry the girl back to the base. "I don't know what will happen to you from now on. But hey, don't worry. I'll make sure to visit you from time to time...". He saw her sleeping face before proceeding with what he was saying. "And thanks heavens you're asleep".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:38 pm

Okuri had either ignored or not registered Carlos' question about what he was. He was deep in thought about what he had almost done. He had killed humans in the past why would having killed this one of all of them been wrong? But before he hadn't acted out of a personal vendetta against the human. They showed they were genuinely wicked souls but even in the moment of the kill he had never taken joy in carrying out the act. But here, he had wanted it. His body had begged to taste Sophie's blood as her life ended. There would nothing to be proud of there. The fact he had suddenly let those sorts of feelings arise disturbed him greatly. As his thoughts continued they eventually slowed their pace and he looked at the sleeping Jessie whose head he'd moved up off the ground onto his own side. His brain was beginning to rest, accept what had happened and calm down.

But right as this was about to happen Okuri felt something he'd never experienced before. The Reapers had brought pain to the Earth but this was something entirely different. The Earth seemed to be screaming in pure terror. Before long sirens blazed across the slums informing the remnants of the resistance not already out and about that there was a new Reaper sighting. Footage from various news agencies began popping up on screens throughout the slums. Hikari must have found her mark. This new threat was enormous. Not on Gigaton's scale but something about it seemed more threatening. The news people obviously couldn't look directly at it so the camera angles weren't always great. Even with the reality bangle at the base of his tail Okuri felt a slight bit of strain trying to look at this Reaper or even just the portions the cameras were capturing. Was this the source of the cries from the planet?

"What on earth is happening out there?" he said aloud. He attempted to stand as if somehow he could go help. But his body had been tired prior to fighting Sophie. Now it was ready only to rest and recover. Okuri had to accept the others would have to make it through without him there. Instinctively he curled up some more around the unconscious Jessie as if somehow he could do anything to protect him from a force that shook the world and scared the planet itself.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:44 am

Haruka escaped with his life, just barely... with the confusion of destruction approaching, he had no time to search for loved ones. He and Sera both scattered, after noticing the white haired twin doing something on the roof above of a business building in Gotem.

He dropped to his knees, letting out the churning insides he held in at that battle. Puke scattered in a messy, green and orange pile on the ground. Thick and oozing, blanketed in thin saliva.

Haruka used in his knuckles to hold him up from falling over, bruising both those and his knees as he approached the only recently freed up HQ. Hell on Earth was occuring and there was really nothing left for them... Nothing.

It was over.

It was ----.

Haruka's mind blanked out.

What happened to everyone?

He didn't run with anybody he remembered at first glance. Maybe he should... message them...

"Captain. Stand up and fix yourself. This war is not over yet---"

"What the FUCK do you mean it isn't over?! We landed nothing! There isn't even a bloody shred of a chance to do anything! HOW THE HELL DO WE EVEN HIT THAT THING?"

Thavas, for once, stood up and spoke. He had a dignified look on his face, despite the current medical attention he just received from the medical section of the Blue Storm. The rain started pouring down. Haruka felt sick, and all he wanted to do was cry. Cry and cry and cry but that didn't happen. He trembled in the pouring rain, knuckles and knees and shins bruised and scarred.

"You don't get to give up."

The young Aqua Force prodigy, Thavas, the Blue Storm Rider, normally a fun-loving and goofy soldier with no real apt for battle. Only taking it stride by stride, wave by wave, and enjoying life for what it is, now had a frown on his face and stitches on his eyebrow and lip. He was wearing a cast and his uniform was bloodied.

Haruka stared... his innards turning again, terrified. What did he want? Why was he---

"Thavas, I---"

"You don't get to be sorry. You don't get to be the one who lets other people down and you sure as hell don't get to give up. You're a soldier, you're part of the Aqua Force. Call it an oath kid, when you sign up to fight, you serve for life. Day and night, with no end to the assault. Never ending."

Haruka's eyes were wide, and at this point it was pouring to the point you could no longer tell if tears were falling from his eyes. His subtle cries and shudders of breath were not audible.

Lambros unsheathed his blade, pointing it to the sky.

"We are the Blue Storm Navy, fighting to protect and serve the forces of Cray and Earth alike. You, Haruka Nakahara, are the Captain, and Vanguard that serves to send our forces into battle. If you, our Vanguard, give up, then the Aqua Force too has given up."

Haruka was visibly done listening, until a phrase uttered by Thavas caught his attention.

"Besides Haruka, didn't you say it yourself? Against Dragruler?"

He tilted his head, trying to question what Thavas was talking about. What did he say? What were the words? It was all a blur...

The bodies of fallen comrades littered the HQ. People defeated, requesting medical attention, or already too far gone to get help. Haruka remembered the words, but belief in them had been long gone. When he realized the traitor had been a past friend all along.

"Giving is something I simply have to do."

The Blue Storm legion mates turned from their captain, feeling the aura of forgiveness and hope disappear from the lad. He was usually quicker on the uptake when it came to fighting but this time it got to him. It killed his spirits.

Lambros was furious, Thavas had no more words. The night was over. Haruka decided he would sleep in the shitty makeshift bunker Bashiro and Haruka shared stories in. He could at least find solace in that, if anything. He tossed his cell phone on the dusty desk next to some busted up beer cans, and laid his head on the pillow. He was still sopping wet from the rain.

He sneezed.

Tonight would be a cold sleep.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next