Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umano Underground Slums

+13
Best Girl
EternalDollie
Megumin~min
Nova Major
NoelKusanagi
Cipher
Rosalia Izanami
ZanKisaragi
BluishOver
Rawkobo
Lightning King
Xateramusa
Dementuo
17 posters

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

Umano Underground Slums - Page 14 Empty Re: Umano Underground Slums

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:02 pm

"Huh? What...? Ugh, fine. I really don't know what's going on but it seems like things haven't really changed. And save a friend?" Noel did not have the slightest clue as to who but she has a gut feeling on who it might be. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom to change and get ready. Even in a tough time, she just needs to get ready. Being out for who knows how long and suddenly waking up to another problem, it is the least that she needs to do while the poor girl tries to grasp things. Things didn't really change huh? I was hoping I would wake up to happy news instead... Noel thought to herself.

She sighed and looked at her deck, made a few changes to fix what was gone. Salome was still gone. That needed to change soon. That gave her enough reason to just shut up and accept whatever is happening right now. Noel got out the bathroom somewhat fresh and awake, ready to just go out there and right into another battle.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:20 pm

Raiden nodded to her. "There are differences. We know how to combat Reapers, but that isn't the threat we need to face now. Let's go. I'll take you right away." There was little time for words. He would tell her everything on the way there. This was the one chance to end one of the nightmares and fulfill the promise he made to bring Darren back.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:33 pm

The fog of Seifer's space dropped, and everyone was outside. More importantly, they weren't a year younger. Bashiro turned around, giving the good news to everyone as they saw Seifer alive and unreversed, which brought a roar of cheers from Umano. Aoi bounced giddily, clapping her hands, and Jessie looked to Okuri with a smile. They were all so happy everyone came out alive and well. Yukino was happy, but unsettled by three things. One: that idiot Sera had to arrive. Two: Karin still needed to be dealt with. And three: the woman... missed her short hair.

Bashiro missed her curves.

The military rushed back into the District Headquarters, just checking to see if everything is alright before everyone goes back in. It seemed everything was good and well.

Exculpate sighed, trying to push out memories of her attempted suicide she had to revive to speak to Seifer's heart. Today was a good ending. She began to approach her brother, not handling Karin just yet. She noticed the glowing, bright flame, and understood immediately: this was Kagero returning to him.

Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:43 pm

Before much longer the fog around the base cleared up and suddenly Hikari and everyone she had taken inside the base with her were now standing outside of it. With the fog cleared and everyone alright Okuri's mind was set at ease and he found himself truly able to enjoy the happiness he had been feeling. Jessie gave him a smile which he returned with matching enthusiasm. Now if only he could walk. Trying to stand again only found him quickly sitting once more. It was going to take a bit of resting where he was to get anywhere without others helping him move.

"Jessie thank you for watching over me. You can go to the others, I'm more than alright now." he said. Jessie often seemed concerned about his brother and Okuri didn't wish to keep him from checking on him. Okuri looked around the area to see the various celebrations. How Aoi still had the energy she did in particular fascinated him.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:45 pm

The fog lifted from Umano... And the whispers of the Reapers, the overpowering voice of Overlord returned. His voice sounded stronger than ever now, though Karin knew it was just due to her temporary cutoff from it... But even then, Karin's body wouldn't let her resist. "Run." The voice spoke with absolution, and Karin had no choice but to obey. With a final glance to Yukino, she turned her back on the rest of the group, having confirmed Seifer's return, and broke out in a full-on sprint out of Umano. If she could have stayed, she would have... But being a Reaper drone in the middle of the Resistance's base, and with Yukino being the way she was, it wouldn't be safe for anyone if she stayed.

So she ran, faster than anyone could even try to catch up to, away from Umano, from the Resistance, and from her family.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 pm

Mirai watched from up high as everything ended. Her nii-san was brought back to the "enemy." He was of no importance to her. Seifer to her now, was a sacrifice for the "greater good of humanity." In fact, she actually feels unrestrained now. No one to watch her, no one to truly order her around. She was almost free to do as she pleased. You are all fools... none of you have ever experienced true suffering... enough that you want it all to end... The Seed thought to herself, looking at everyone with disgust. Her powers still adjusting made it seem like she was weak but that isn't the case anymore. Her deck was shrouded in a dark aura, it was evolving. Mirai smiled and decides to secretly watch their movements. She wants to eventually teach them all something they will never forget.

Meanwhile, Noel was also just there with everyone watching as Seifer returned back to normal. Despite everything that happened. She didn't know what to think, what to feel, what to say. Noel just stood there, out of sight, out of mind. Mainly because she feels like she didn't do anything but watch in the background. Maybe... I'm not needed...
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:01 pm

Raiden walked up to Noel. He placed his hand onto her shoulder as her face said it all. She felt the same as him. Neither of them were able to do very much in this situation. He gave her a reassuring smile and said, "Your brother is here again and you helped to save Darren. You did more than I did, so you don't need to make a face like that." He then turned, looking in the direction Darren was. "Besides, he still needs you, doesn't he?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:02 pm

"......I failed...again..." thought Haruto, as he tried to keep an upbeat attitude among everyone.

They may have succeeded in the end which was great obviously great, now that Seifer is back the situation was better, but in the end....Haruto is still unable to actually help.

"...I wish I could have done more...I thought for sure that I had gained strength...but it seems I was actually lying to myself..." he thought, as he stood there watching the events unfold in front of him with a fake smile on his face.

"I'm sorry...."
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:04 pm

Jessie was going to say something about not leaving, but then Bashiro approached the two. "Buddy!" Bashiro greeted Okuri. He noticed Jessie started pet him on instinct, and was surprised the spirit was okay with it. Then Aoi darted over and did the same, hugging the not-dog not-wolf spirit. Meanwhile, others of the Resistance saw Karin run off, and they attempted to follow, unable to keep up, but not wanting to let her get away.

Yugure gave Noel, who she noticed in the background, Haruto, and Haruka reassuring pats on the shoulder as they needed, and... reluctantly gave Sera one too. She hated him and the clan he belonged to, but he still helped bring her little brother back. That's... good enough for him, she supposed. Good work.

"Seifer", Exculpate spoke. "First of all, welcome home. Second I need to ask you something important."

The time for celebration would need to wait a moment.

"When you were Reversed, you were with Harbinger. I need you to tell me what they looked like."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:08 pm

It looked like everything was back to normal.. Seifer and Noel were back to normal and things looked like the way they were supposed to be. Neo was looking around watching everyone but he noticed Haruto looking a bit sad.

Neo walked up to him.

"Its ok to feel sad and let out your emotions. Im sure you miss your brother Tsubasa.. I feel the same. But everything in the end happened for a reason and everything will be ok" Neo said to Haruto
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:10 pm

That was... Something. Everything that happened at the slums. The fog, the battles, everyone going out of their way help Seifer when he needed it the most... Not too different from what happened with Wickedness before. Some could say that it was just a needed break from the usual alien attacks.

"... What?" Carlos muttered, being the only thing he could say after witnessing such an event and not being able to participate in any form. "Guys, just what the hell...?" He stopped, upon noticing the now conscious Seifer. Hikari proceeded to welcome him ask him appareance of Harbringer. "Wait, if I remember correctly... That's the name of the Reaper's boss" He thought, listening carefully to what his friend was going to say.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:12 pm

Sera helped Haruka to his feet, who was still too weak to really push forward or do much of anything. In the end, he simply stomached the visions from the past, and... lost the memories again. Mizumi's soul resonance was really getting to him again. He didn't even notice Yukino walked by him, but Sera gave her a nod and a sigh.

"She's a piece of work. Did you buy it yet, by the way?"

"Hm? Yeah, I bought it. 3 months salary."

"Good man."

Sera grinned, patting lamed out Haruka on the back, helping him to a safe spot to sit and chill out. Sera had a lot more to say to Seifer before this was all over, but he was already back in questioning by Yukino and the resistance. He didn't bother trying to get a word in just yet.

"When are you gonna ask?"

"When this is all over."

Sera raised an eyebrow, staring at Haruka in contempt now.

"When its over? What if this is never over? If you don't do it soon, I'm going to."

"She'll kill you."

"Yeah but at least I asked."

Haruka gulped. He was right. Sera was basically calling Haruka a bitch right now. And Sera was right, Haruka was acting like one. Haruka grimaced, sliding down the wall a bit more. Sera simply giggled, watching the interrogation about Harbinger and their appearance.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:13 pm

It took him a minute to respond, having to regain some of his faculties, slowly sitting up and gathering the card on the ground without a word. He stayed quiet for a few moments longer before shakily standing to his feet, trying to find balance. "I..." he had to think for a moment, using the wall as a prop. It was fuzzy in his mind, but he made a face. "She had long red hair... Blue eyes?... Almost like mine were before I think?..." he turned his face toward Yukino, his now violet eyes still dull but... his face seemed awkward and when he'd managed to fully balance himself he made a gesture as if massive breasts were involved, his face still contorted. "A... A chest like this?... That's all that I remember sticking out." he shuddered. He really wasn't a fan of that size, clearly.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:16 pm

Despite all the patting and reassurance, Haruto still did not feel himself getting any better he wanted to see his progress not be told that things will get better....In the end how can he back up his claims to Seifer if he can't make them happen?

".....I honestly don't know....i've failed so many times now when it mattered the most....thanks for your words but maybe it's best that I don't get involved...I could cost us a lot." he said, as he started to walk away.

"So you're just going to walk away from it all?" asked Percival.

"...........I'm not needed and I don't want to be....because I'll only fail, I understand now why they are legends and i'm just....a failure." he replied.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:21 pm

Neo watched Haruto walk away.

"I guess he just needs time to himself I suppose..." Neo said

Neo then walked around and was looking for Seifer because he had something important to say to him.

"Where is he..." Neo said

Neo looked all over the area running everywhere and then he found him.

"Seifer..." Neo said as he started to choke up

Neo found him.. but didnt really know what to say now so he decided to walk up to Seifer

"Its good to see the good ol Seifer back again" Neo said
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:31 pm

The pat on the back... didn't help. It did the opposite, it infuriated Noel even more deep down. Her insides burning deep in anger and powerlessness. Noel tried her best to keep her composure but it was impossible. She was breathing heavily, her chest felt like it was being tightened making it even more harder to breathe. Her own anger suffocating the poor girl. Clenching one hand into a fist and another grabbing her chest that was in pain. Her heart was in pain. A time bomb ticking away ready to explode any moment.

I... I couldn't do a damn thing! Why?! After everything I have done! All my training... for nothing! Damn it all! Tears were running down her eyes while her long, black hair covered her face in shame. What made it worse was, that Seifer's sister helped in saving him but... that sister... wasn't Noel. Little sister Noel didn't do a damn thing but watch. Watch as someone else who became his sister by law do the saving. Noel, being the proud fighter of Royal Paladin, hurt her... a lot. She couldn't even help save her own family. She turned around and stayed back from everyone, she stayed away from Seifer. I'm... not needed anymore... he doesn't need me... Noel then ran away with no where in mind, just ran.

Last edited by NoelKusanagi on Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:32 pm

Exculpate hugged her younger brother tightly, holding him for a few moments without words. That queen's warmth... it didn't take any special senses to feel that, underneath that sisterly exterior she gave to Seifer, was the aura of a mad killer. Confirmation of the truth - the target. Pulling back with a smile, she nodded and helped Seifer to his feet. The militia commander turned to the army and spoke: "Celebrations will have to be put on hold". The Resistance stopped cheering and audible groans came from them, especially Bashiro. What could possibly be the issue? They just did their damnedest to glue Seifer's heart together and the brunette was actually okay - he looked a lot better than he did in that space at least. People are going after Karin, and they're all sure they can handle Mirai now.

"A number of you, three months ago, heard me speak of a traitor. This 'traitor' annihilated my timeline and is the Reaper Overlord. This Reaper - Harbinger - has taken the form of a human woman. The truth is she is a monster with no heart that set what ails us all in motion." Yukino's voice oozed fury and hatred, yet kept a calm tone. Yes, they were very much aware of the general's despising of this backstabber she scarcely spoke of. More than even her racism toward Link Joker, this entity was the single most hated being in their leader's mind. "And we now have a description of her, confirmation of who she is, and I know for a fact she'll be in this state watching us closely and laughing."

"Who... is it?" Bashiro inquired, the tension he disliked so much being back. The happy air was still there to have his friend back, but, if they could finally find the one responsible for this war and kill them now... The brawler was ready to take a chance for once. He watched the commander fiddle with her Bangle, opening communications to everyone with one.

"This is Hikari. I have identified the traitor and leader of the Deletors. It is a busty redheaded woman in a gothic dress top with blue eyes. You are to find her and kill her on sight without hesitation. In addition to that, you will be searching for a tall blonde woman of dark clothing and brown-yellow eyes. Furthermore, you will also be hunting for a young girl of lightly colored green hair with twintails. Make their capture and the red haired demon's death your highest priority. They're somewhere in the state."

Everyone was... very troubled with the descriptions she gave. They were even more unsettled with the fact that the enemy could be right here by them. Not wanting to disobey, several soldiers began rushing out of Headquarters.

"Finally... I found you. You were right there this entire time..." Yukino muttered, steamy breath like a raging beast's awakening apparent.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:41 pm

Seifer was taken aback a little. He could feel it, but it didn't matter. At this point, he'd follow his older sister. Hugging her back, he stood balanced with her help... listening quietly before shutting his eyes. He still had his doubts, but he was back. And honestly, he was just happy to be alive. He'd have a word with some people after. Specifically Aoi. How'd she know he thought it was tasty? Was she a mind reader of some sort or was there something more? No, stop. Seifer hit himself on the side of his head before he overthought things. "Thank you all." he whispered grabbing the hat from his head he threw it away behind him. For now this outfit would do, but screw the hat.

"Neo, don't mention it. I mean it. I lost myself, but you all got me back. It's thanks to you guys I'm even here anymore and..." out of the corner of his blurry vision Seifer saw Haruto... and quickly grabbed a hold of his shoulder. "You're not going anywhere. I don't need all of you guys being depressed on my birthday." it was mostly a joke, but what he meant was the fact that they'd worked so hard to get him out of a depression... It'd be a waste to have them depressed as well.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:41 pm

Bashiro had found them first as it turned out so Jessie stayed nearby and casually started petting Okuri. Okuri might have objected but actually quite enjoyed it. Bashiro called out to him and he raised a paw in response. Before he managed to say anything something had quickly grabbed hold of him. Sure enough it was Aoi. He laughed a bit as she clung to him. He wasn't upset. He wanted people nearby right now. That feeling from that strange place in his mind to the great concern Jessie had shown for his life, he didn't want it to end. The touch of people who cared was remarkably effective at preserving it.

But as all things seemed to around this group, the feeling would have to come to an end. Hikari made an announcement to the resistance. A red headed woman had annihilated Hikari's timeline? What did that even mean? Regardless she was supposedly the cause of this assault from the Reapers. The order went out to kill her and capture two others. Hikari's rage was almost tangible. These people she described were at the center of her suffering, that much was clear. Okuri managed to get to his feet but was clearly out of breath from even that much.

"Come on then..." he started through the heavy breathing. "We have to... get out there..." he said. He was still standing but looked about ready to fall over again.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:44 pm

Raiden saw Noel run off. He frowned as he wanted to go after her, but he heard the conversation between Seifer and Yukino. He turned his attention to that as it was more important. That was when he heard that the enemy had a face.

Raiden frowned as it seemed to be someone that Yukino knew. This Yukino was from another world as well. It seemed that this town was a magnet for things like this. Still, he might be able to do something to help. "I can assist you with that..." he said to her. "The sample I made has allowed me to create a better tracking device of the Reaper energy. It might be useful."

Not to be rude, Raiden then turned to Seifer and said, "Happy birthday... Though having you back is more of a present to everyone instead of just you. I hope you can enjoy it." He gave Seifer a smile, showing that he was worried for the man.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:45 pm

Haruka perked up, hearing the descriptions of the people. His hunch from the night prior was correct. On the way to Shibuya Shrine, he and Yukino were attacked by Fuki. It only took a few moments to realize that she, and consequently the rest of her troupe, were apart of this. However the fact that Harbinger...

Her. The one who gave Haruka "The End," the one who trained him to overcome all obstacles and become stronger. Push forward. She had been the one all along. His rage was not something to compare to Yukino's, as her's was nearly otherworldly. But it'd be a lie to say Haruka didn't turn ice cold for a moment. The terrifying gravity he wore, the kind that dominated when he fought Dragruler only moments ago, was beginning to once again take shape.

"Sera. Help me up. We're going after her."

Sera shrugged, throwing Haruka's arm over his shoulder to act as a crutch for him. They drove-by Yukino, Haruka giving a thumbs-up as regained strength, and then the gravity set in.

"We're going after her too. You know how to reach us."

Sera and Haruka took up arms together. They were both dominantly powerful by themselves, but together they were strong enough to take on insane challenges. Not the level of a Reaper... probably. Maybe with Overlord's toothpick.

Sera blew a kiss in Seifer's direction, waiting for further orders from Yukino. Not that they really needed any, but a good place to start would be good. Haruka also had something else in mind... finding Karin. Neither Sera nor Haruka could bring her back by themselves, so maybe if they could at least reason with her.... just maybe.

"Commander. Where are we headed?"

Haruka was 110% ready to go get shit done, despite his fatigue. Sera was ready to go too, sorta kinda. Haruka had about a five meter radius around him that was simply chilling. Back up if you don't want a cold.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:52 pm

A creepy song suddenly was heard, as if being played from the very walls itself. There was children laughter, distorted as a fog began to reappear. A voice echoed out, giggling. "My oh my. Such a violent command for people calling themselves heroes. But that's expected. You all are only humans. And humans crave nothing more than chaos, death, and despair." With each sentence, the fog slowly cleared away, revealing Nightmare Dolls of all kind surrounding the group of heroes. In the middle of it all was the busty blue head, Sophie with Catherine behind her. "And my Dolls are happy to oblige. Especially since you're all tuckered out saving your precious friend hmm?"
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:05 am

Yukino took the tracking device, thanking Raiden for his extremely powerful gift to locate this monster. Having geniuses and super powered behemoths of heroes was what she needed to end this nightmare forever, and the end was near. Speaking of super powered behemoths, there was the Brawler player who revived the mechanic of Crossride, and achieved insane numbers through - not retiring as the clan normally would - but literally hitting via attacks. "Bashiro", the woman addressed. The thug looked, very worried. She was mad already, so was he about to get slapped for staring at her younger form or getting blown back on top of her? Look, it wasn't his fault, he had no control of the second situation. The first... well... sigh. He stood up, ready to accept his fate.

"How did you get so powerful? I wouldn't think your every day street fighter gets fists like that and knows how to properly put them to use. You don't blindly assault people and you know where to aim... Who trained you?"

Oh, thank Christ, she just wants that.

"... A freak of nature up in the mountains", Bashiro told her the same thing he tells everyone else. An impossible man who destroyed both himself and Jessie in two-versus-one combat. Yukino wasn't satisfied by not having a name, so she needed to at least know something else about him. She knew so little about this random thug and it irked her greatly, especially when everyone is about to dish out pain for betrayal.

"... Alright. What's under your eyepatch?"

"Eh?" Bashiro started sweating. "O-oh... Just a war wound, nothing to worry about."

"Don't lie to me, your medical records told us there's no listed injuries to your eye."

Shit, she did homework.

"... J-Just leave it, it's nothing!" Bashiro tried to dodge, but the queen's aura, like her mood, got darker and more aggressive.

"Listen to me. I'm about to deal with a backstabber that we had no real information on. If we did, this wouldn't be happening. I need to know I can trust my soldiers and I need to know whatever secrets they feel are necessary to hide from everyone else. So tell me now." Yukino hissed and roared at him, furious for a number of reasons. One of those were his typical sleazebag tactics. To be honest, Aoi and Jessie looked up curiously as well, not knowing the truth themselves. Sighing, feeling so many eyes on him, Bashiro looked down, then back up at his commander.

"Alright", he started. "I haven't told anyone about this before, so you'll be the only ones to know about my secret. I know you need to know your soldiers, but don't tell anyone else. ... Okay, what's under this eyepatch of mine is..."

The air grew thick, filled with nerves. The commander gazed upon her subordinate expectantly, ready to not speak of this to anyone else. Aoi stood up next to Okuri and Jessie, finding the courage to face what danger is lying ahead. Others who stayed behind - grunts mostly - were going to get to see this as well. As part of their unwritten "bro code", they were already bound to secrecy. His gloved hand reached for his patch in an upside down grip, aiming to pull it up.

Any kind of tragic backstory behind the name Bashiro Hakaisha was going to be revealed now.

"Under this eyepatch is..."

The sounds of their beating hearts filling the silence.

He pulled it up.

Eyes widened.

Shock darted into the souls of those who bore witness.

The truth was...

"Under this eyepatch... is just my regular eye!" Bashiro exclaimed, revealing a perfectly normal red eye that matched his other one. The sheer surprise of this dramatic reveal caused the commander, Aoi, Jessie, and others to fall backward. Completely and absolutely unbelievable. Several of them simply screamed "why".

"Are you kidding me?!" Yukino, Aoi, and Jessie shouted in tandem, then the girls looked at Jessie.

Aoi was confused, as usual. "Huuuuh?! Why are you surprised, Jessie?! You're his brother! Wouldn't you know?!"

"I was like eight, man! He came back home and told me he got in a fight, and I didn't question much else! All of his friends told me it was a goddamn bar fight!" Jessie responded.

"Why?!" The Chosen Sword screamed at Bashiro over how ludicrous the truth was.

"Ladies love a guy with evidence of an edgy backstory." Bashiro replied, putting the patch back down.

There were no words.

Then Sophie showed up before the commander could respond to Haruka.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:12 am

The yelling drew Seifer's attention. Just what was g- HOLY SHIT THOSE DOLLS ARE CREEPY. The once more brunette back up, making a face. He hated dolls. They were creepy. And yet. He had a family to protect now. At his call, the god dragon who was bound to no one other than himself appeared, towering over even the biggest doll, causing a shadow... An aura of fire flaring about him. Only those who were close to him would see how much that actually drained him. But... They brought him back. It was his turn to try and protect them.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:14 am

Xat sat down on something and began to figure out what she should do now. She had to handle the problem that was comming at her, she looked around and sighed she couldn't bring them into this they were exausted. So she took out a pen and paper to write a letter.

Dear my friends,
I'm sorry to say that I am leaving. I have decided to go back to my village and will remain there so you all wont get hurt. I had lots of fun, and learned lot of new stuff. Next time we meet I might not probley be freindly due to them plaing to re train me in the assiassin life. I'm so sorry to have to leave after all these battles. PLease don't come for me.

Sencerly,
Xateramusa

Xat had a few tears spill out as she wrote this note. SHe got up and placed a note were someone could see along with her bangle. Taking one last look around she left the hiddout and began her journey to the village along side the spy that told her in the first place.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next