Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umano Underground Slums

+13
Best Girl
EternalDollie
Megumin~min
Nova Major
NoelKusanagi
Cipher
Rosalia Izanami
ZanKisaragi
BluishOver
Rawkobo
Lightning King
Xateramusa
Dementuo
17 posters

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

Umano Underground Slums - Page 13 Empty Re: Umano Underground Slums

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Bashiro nodded as Haruka spoke "makes the cut in all areas", making hand gestures of grabbing something round, then moving them about to create a curve - a slope if you will. Then his hands were together at his thumbs, separating them with a similar kind of curving shape, signifying something wide. He was so glad pristine and warmonging commander had such a down-to-earth boyfriend to hang with. Bashiro gets good with the boss just by connection, then the guy himself understands. Then, Haruka said he might know someone-! Oh, a stalker.

"... Well, I have always wanted to be so cool, I get my own stalkers." The sleazebag grinned, stroking his chin. Becoming one of the heroes that stopped the Reapers will definitely reward him with his own fanclub of stalkers. Beautiful women who are interested in bad boys like him, strong men with the fists of gods. Ah, yes, the dream was in reach. All he had to do was keep punching Deletors and breaking their skulls. "... Thanks man."

Jessie was entirely convinced Okuri was barely any different from the average dog, noting how he seemed to know where he was going without even knowing for sure Bashiro was even here. Nose game was strong for sure. The boy waved to Okuri, thanking him again for not biting him when he woke him up, and sent him off with "have a nice nap, dude". Then, the little brother approached the two boys talking. "Hey... I hope my bro hasn't been talking your ear off with his sleazy bullshit."

"Come on man, that's just rude. This is Haruka, the boss lady's boyfriend." Bashiro turned to greet then introduced his new pal. Jessie was surprised, thinking he looked... kind of normal for the commander's lover. Maybe part of him imagined he'd look like some hardened samurai or something to match him in his childish expectations.

"Nice to meet you, I'm this doof's brother."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:14 pm

Haruka waved over to the slightly less, possibly completely not-sleazy person. He apparently was Bashiro's brother. Well in this line of work, everyone is like your brother in some ways. These two are blood-related it seems. It sort of reminded Haruka of his own siblings, er, the non-blood related ones. Karin and Sera.

He looked up with a broad expression, taking pride in the title of being the Commander's significant other. Haruka was aware him and Yukino were unequal in skill, her being the stronger of the two. Despite that, Haruka managed to grasp onto his own slice of face within the Resistance, and he savored the bits he got. He adjusted to the familiarity of the group and quickly found himself fitting in.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Haruka, Haruka Nakahara."

Hand. Shake it. Yes. Thanks.

"You are? I mean, your name. Oh, don't be off-put by my... stature. I'm not exactly the biggest guy on the block, but it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say I'm the quickest."

Haruka meant that in mind and body. He was calculated and precise in his movements and in his decisions. It was the trait that allowed him to stand out in the Triad.

Bravery, within Yukino to take the battle head-on.

Wisdom, within Satoshi to understand and move forward with knowledge.

And now, intellect, to secure victory before the battle has began. They covered each other's weaknesses. How fortunate.

"Tell me a little about yourself. You aren't fiending after my fiancée too, are you?" He smiled lightly, if only to briefly remind Bashiro that Haruka's cold, dead, eyes were always watching him.

Always.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:34 pm

"Jessie Hakaisha", Jessie introduced himself properly, shaking Haruka's hand. So he was the quickest, eh? Is that what made the image of him standing next to the commander fit? Then again, Bashiro talked about being the fastest at everything wasn't exactly a good thing, but the lad had no idea what dirty thing his brother was actually referring to. Whatever, his brother is usually full of some lewd thought or another, so he was impressed with Haruka being a man of speed.

"No no no, I'm not hounding for girls like this joker." Jessie waved his hands to wave off the implications.

"It's not hounding. It's seeking. All the difference."

"Yeah, okay. Should I ask Mary, Erin, and Jessica about that?"

Bashiro was silent.

"That's what I thought man. Anyway, I'm just a kid who has to look out for this idiot with some strooooong legs if I do say so myself. We're a duo, so we're at our best together, since he's the arms", Jessie talked about himself as Haruka requested. Bashiro was too busy trying to avert his gaze from the cold glare his buddy was giving him. Too bad the thug still wouldn't give up on trying to cop a feel while he was gone. ... Yukino would probably kill him, but at least it wasn't his good pal, right?

Then alarms blared.

"Oh for fuck's sake", Bashiro groaned, getting up over his lack of a chance to take a nap. When he walked outside, he... didn't have to look at a screen. Nobody did. The new Reaper was actually that enormous. Everyone could see him from the Slums, and soldiers were already on the move.

"Holy shit", the brothers stated.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:42 pm

Okuri had hardly made it outside to look for nice place to resume his napping when it happened. A massive reaper. Visible from the slums even. He merely stood in awe as sirens blared and people rushed about around him. He stood there long enough Bashiro and Jessie emerged from the barracks nearby, everyone's reaction was more or less the same. Taking note of the brothers stepping out he turned back to Bashiro.

"Think you can punch that one's head open?" he said, mostly still trying to convince himself it was real.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:46 pm

Sakuya looked on in horror. She had followed the rest of the group outside, and could see straight through Umano, all the way to the colossal Reaper that stood miles away, towering over everything. "I certainly hope so, for all our sakes... That thing looks practically invincible, and look at how huge it is...! It's a miracle we can even fight it..." Sakuya was more than a little shaken up. Being only her third time seeing a Reaper, and having practically no experience fighting against them herself, the very notion scared her to death. But she had to press on, if she was to live up to her promise to all of the Resistance.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:57 pm

After his fight with Haruto, Carlos was... Intrigued, to say the least. He enjoyed having a normal match once in a while, but this was the first time someone challenged him practically out of nowhere. Of course he had his reasons for that, and he could relate to them.

Using the powerful Break Ride Skill of his new Detonics Stinger Dragon in conjunction with the Limit Break Skill of Armor Break Dragon, he defeated the Gold Paladin user and his legioned Units Bluish Flame Liberator Prominence Core and Liberator of Oath Aglovale.  Even thought he won, the young Narukami user had the opportunity to learn a lot from their brief cardfight. He wanted to ask the young boy a lot of questions, but he left before he could say a word. However, Carlos had the feeling that he made a new friend.

Now, with nothing to do, he was alone again with his thou- Nope, the alarms started blaring. A new Reaper was attacking. Following the soldiers, he went running to the site where the invader was located. It was going to be pretty difficult to get lost on the way there, given that the monster was really, really big. And with that I mean COLOSSAL. "... This is going to get ugly".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:31 am

Jessie had stayed out cold the whole of the way back to the base. Perhaps for the best given what Okuri and Bashiro had chatted about along the way. Okuri could somewhat relate to the things Bashiro wanted in life and shared stories of the several lovers he'd had in his time, more than a few of them human as if things needed to get any stranger about him. Okuri on the whole appreciated how simply human Bashiro was. Simple ordinary desires with amazing strength and possibility. It was enough to make Okuri think Bashiro probably had more to tell about his twenty or so years of life than his hundreds.

None of the men seemed to give much more than a double take at Okuri who had yet to reestablish his illusion. All around people were too busy celebrating another victory and so great a one at that to be bothered. They found a bed in the barracks to finally let Jessie rest properly on. It was nice to have the weight off his back not that Okuri had minded at all during the walk. Certainly a happier ending to things than the sight of Gigaton had led him to assume. Making sure the boy was settled properly he thought to do something he hadn't in some time.

"One would think this calls for some celebratory drinks Bashiro. I'm buying, what do you say?" came the strange invitation. Okuri hadn't done much drinking in this current cycle of his life but recalled quite enjoying it from past cycles. And what better time to relax and celebrate than now?
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:16 am

Bashiro was grateful to Okuri for his words of praise and watching out for his little brother, carrying him back to HQ to get him some rest in a nice bed instead of the ground. However, the man didn't want to openly admit that he didn't want to hear about the spirit and his... relationships over centuries. While every man and woman had their kink, dog-fox-spirit thing and woman was definitely not one the thug wanted to listen to. Still, he politely didn't interrupt and paid attention to the stories on the way back. At least the one filled with karma over scaring Jessie to get his leg fixed was funny.

Jessie was in bed, drinks were mentioned.

"Hell yeah!" The exhausted man lost all his weariness and gained the energy needed to tackle life's greatest pleasure: someone else paying for your booze.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:42 am

Bashiro energetically agreed to the proposal, not that Okuri had expected much differently. The two left Jessie to his sleep and exited the barracks. Getting a sniff of the air Okuri quickly tracked down the nearby bar. It was booming with business from the various returned members of the resistance, several having had the same idea. Okuri had put up his illusion for everyone not on the list of exceptions which now included Bashiro.

Having more than enough money to spend and a lack of knowledge with regards to drinks he simply ordered rounds of everything and gave Bashiro free range to order anything else he liked so long as their visit lasted. Probably not the wisest idea but when work from dozens of other lives piled up in a savings account nothing really hurt financially. But Bashiro was known as of today to do the impossible so who knew.

The sash about him got to work both pouring drinks and holding cups for him to drink like a human might. Okuri sipped at what he believed was sake, the more traditional alcoholic beverage of Japan. He remembered the taste and whole host of other experiences surrounding it. Perhaps a little late to remember he was never good with handling alcohol. Far too late to back out at this point. Tonight was going to prove interesting to be certain.

Okuri, or rather the sash, raised a glass of something a little harder than the sake he'd sipped at. "Cheers to the impossible!" he said, fitting given the circumstances behind everything.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:28 am

"Bashiro!!" A number of Resistance militants and Umano scumbags greeted the eyepatched brute. With a hand in pocket, Bashiro lifted his hand up for a motionless wave, returning it. The man didn't really notice Okuri's illusion thing, nor did he try to question it. Jessie pet him before, but what would his spell show? How would his spirit drink from the bottle, with a sash? Forget it, he's way too tired and thirsty to even bother. Okuri dropped it for him, so less worrying about it more drinking. Everyone's jaws dropped when their new friend here paid for rounds of everything. It was like a little miracle for the alcoholics, and they all joined in without permission.

"This is my man: Okuri!" Bashiro shouted and everyone cheered, chanting the spirit's name before collectively guzzling down drinks he and they bought. Then the joyous shouting started up again, optimism filling the air thanks to the front line of heroes destroying three Reapers now. This was a proper reward: it felt like humanity finally gained instead of lost.

For the sleazebags and hard working men, that meant drink until it was all coming back up. Bashiro was definitely one of those doing just that. He patted Okuri on the back frequently, giving him praising gestures. "You the man", "thanks for the booze", "what a bro this guy, eh?"

"To the impossible!" Everyone cheered again.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:12 am

While Okuri had intended seeing Bashiro had a good time suddenly he was paying for the whole the bar. He didn't particularly mind, he was just that kind of loaded. Granted that made for some interesting interactions with the drunken rabble of the slums and resistance. Many of the men seemed intent on drinking until they passed out from it which was interesting. Bashiro himself was among them and seemed to be getting friendlier with him as the night progressed.

Okuri himself slowly and consistently drank through the proceedings. Probably not the best idea. His illusion wasn't super stable at this point but then nobody in the room was sober so it wouldn't matter much. While he took in the energy of the room and felt okay while there, Okuri could feel himself getting sadder with each drink. At one point he felt like howling, so he did. Quite loudly at that. Instead of bizarre looks all he got was a reply of howls from the rest of the bar which admittedly made him laugh for a good long while.

Eventually when well into the night when most of the bar was passing out or throwing up Okuri stumbled over to the counter and paid for everything. Just a few thousand in alcohol nothing to worry about. Collecting a very drunk Bashiro to return to the barracks he made his way out of the establishment. Walking was kinda tough at this point. He'd go to move his left feet and instead all four would move and he'd almost fall over himself. Nothing really made much sense at this point either.

In the midst of the drunken walk back to things he did manage to ramble about how he felt lonely even there in the bar with all those good people. Like he hadn't had a good friend in a long time. He claimed something about how the people at the bar only liked him because of his tails which made no sense as they hadn't seen them. Amidst hiccups and stumbling he managed to say things he'd been thinking about for some time like how he wished his life hadn't been so long and how even wished he'd been a human a times. Granted he was completely oblivious to how much Bashiro was understanding at the moment. He was drunk enough himself he had no clue how Bashiro was fairing.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:53 pm

"Ma-m-man... Shut... Shut your ass up", an intoxicated Bashiro had retorted to his drunken companion, both of them staggering and stammering back to the barracks after what was possibly the best night of their whole career. The man was giggling and laughing up a storm over little things and nothing, even howling into the night like everyone else did when Okuri did. He didn't understand what he was saying and didn't understand what his friend was saying either. "You... you listen here, you-you damn mu-mutt." The thug crouched down for a minute, draping an arm over Okuri's neck. "You... You got... You got a friend in me, okay? You're... you a cool dog man, fuck your t-tails legs. You... you got a friend in me."

Bashiro began singing, being the happy and caring drunk he was. With a couple of hiccups, he kept up the tune in the night, before everything went black.

His mind was out of it, consciousness included.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:07 pm

Bashiro was really drunk. They both were. Everyone in the bar was. Lots of alcohol going through a lot of people's systems due to a careless spender of a wolf spirit. Bashiro managed to at least reply to some of Okuri's own drunken ramblings.

"Yeah... you... yeah right you're my friend. I don't need that uh... what..." he was finding replying difficult at this point. He just about fell over when Bashiro swung an arm over his neck to tell him that. He was just laughing a bunch at the whole of everything at the moment. Bashiro even seemed to be singing. That was his friend alright. A beautiful anthem to the night. Okuri couldn't recall the last time he'd had that much fun or gotten that intoxicated. Though he might in the morning.

With the two of them stumbling over each other at this point they eventually made it into the barracks. Okuri had tried singing along with Bashiro despite knowing nothing of the words. It was a ridiculous sound to say the least. Somehow or other Okuri was still able to get them over to nearby Jessie who appeared to be still sound asleep though for how much longer with these two coming in was a question. Bashiro was about out on him and Okuri wasn't fairing much better. Okuri somehow managed to get Bashiro onto a bed, albeit in an uncomfortable looking position and he was about to fall over into a nearby one himself but tripped up and ended up on the floor between Jessie and Bashiro. He didn't really care at this point and he soon fell asleep.

-----

Not too many hours later the sun began to rise on a new day and there were noises about the barracks. The noises were pounding into Okuri's ears and he as unable to make any sense of them other than that they annoyed him. Still half asleep he let out a moan for the new day and the horrible sounds that plagued him. His head felt about ready to split open too but hopefully that was just a dream and he'd wake up soon enough feeling fine. Sadly for him it wasn't a dream.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:30 pm

"Fuck..." Bashiro swore, the sun of a new morning beaming into the barracks, getting a similar reaction from others suffering from the same jackhammer in head he was experiencing. Through his patched eye, he saw a... rather annoyed Jessie staring down on him. A "really man?" expression had painted himself, aimed at not only his older brother, but Okuri closeby as well. He was already annoyed when the thug got piss drunk, but Okuri was supposed to be the responsible one! The brawler sleazebag gave a nervous chuckle, hearing others in the barracks moan and thank Okuri for such a great night without even really questioning if his illusion was still up or not. Some of them were still half-drunk.

"Come on man!" Jessie yelled, only furthering Bashiro's migraine, and hopefully Okuri's too. "I know we won and all, but that didn't mean drink 'til you drop!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:49 pm

Someone was yelling. It sounded so horrible. Everything was awful. Nothing made sense. Through the pounding headache Okuri realized it was Jessie, berating them for their drunken state. Probably well deserved. Jessie hadn't spoken very highly of Bashiro's drinking habits and not only had Okuri enabled them he'd emulated them. It had all seemed so fun the night before. But if this was the reward for it Okuri was going to have reconsider ever doing it again.

It was clear Jessie was upset and it was probably best to apologize to him. Okuri managed to pick himself up off the floor. At least into a sitting position. Standing on all fours didn't appeal much to him at this point. Passerby were occasionally still thanking him for the night before and he began wondering just how many drinks he'd paid for. His illusion was far from functional and far from important in his mind until he could think for more than a second without his entire head screaming at him for it. While blinking his eyes to adjust to the light ever growing from the sun Okuri caught sight of Jessie.

"Ugh..." he started. Talking was gonna be a pain. "Jessie please be mad at me if anyone... I offered and then we... and I don't know how many others, just kept going and..." this apology wasn't going very well. Best to just be up front with it. "I'm sorry Jessie I've set a bad example for the both of you." he managed to get out.

"Ugghh, why did I ever do this? How can something feel so good in the moment and so horrible in the morning?" he moaned rubbing at his face with his front paws. He could tell Bashiro was experiencing much the same after effects so it wasn't just him. "Tell me you have some tricks to get rid of this." he said to the experienced drunk.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 pm

"Lots of water, painkillers, and napping for about three weeks", the experienced drunk gave generic advice and exaggerated how much rest was needing to get this terrible feeling to go away. Knowing how bad hangovers got and how hellish it was to get rid of them, he let Okuri know that this was the price to pay for a good drink. Sweet heaven in exchange for the morning's nightmare, a love-hate relationship that became... intertwined with Bashiro's life. He had no regrets for such a romantic-

"Stop thinking about how amazing the booze was!" Jessie yelled at his brother, causing Bashiro to shout in agony, then more loud noises made his head hurt even more. Then, Jessie sighed. "... Look guys, I'm not mad that you wanted to celebrate. I'm mad you did it to where you guys are total shit in the morning!"

He wasn't wrong.

"Sorry man..." Bashiro grunted. Jessie facepalmed at these two bad examples.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:06 pm

Water, drugs, and napping. Sounded like a good fix to things. Certainly something Okuri was up for at the moment. Jessie continued yelling which hurt the hungover canine's head some more. Despite Bashiro's love of it all Okuri knew he wouldn't be doing it again soon. At least not to this extent. This was too much. A bit more rubbing his face and he felt he could sort of keep his eyes open and look at stuff again.

"How are you after yesterday though Jessie?" he asked. It probably came off as an attempt to change the subject but given how long the boy had been out Okuri was honestly concerned. Granted focusing was still hard. He needed water and all that other stuff Bashiro mentioned. While still a little wobbly he managed to get up on all fours and shake himself out. He located one of those big five gallon water set ups offices tended to have and was determined to drag it over and down as much of it as possible. But first he had to show Jessie the consequences of petting him earlier. As he walked past in the direction of the water he playfully licked at Jessie's face a few times as he had his hand over it.

"That's for earlier on the tower." he managed to say with a somewhat smug tone. It sort of suggested he had appreciated the petting but had a principle to uphold about the touching thing in general. Man, playful was hard right now. Everything was hard right now. Needed that water. Soon enough Okuri had dragged it over and began downing as much as he could to get his head to stop pounding.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:36 am

Bashiro was swearing off drinks forever, again, and everyone already knew to expect him at the bar again soon. Jessie rolled his eyes at his pained brother, and turned to Okuri. "I'm alright", the boy responded, stretching a bit to show he was in better shape, but not quite one-hundred percent. Bashiro gave a thumbs up, at least happy to see the younger kin being well. They were both like Jessie's parents, and that kind of creeped him out. Still, it was good to know they still knew concern under their rampaging hangovers.

Then Okuri licked Jessie and that- wait, do spirits have tongues like dogs? Was he even being licked right now? Was that even an actual tongue? If that actually dog spit on his cheek now?

Jessie was punished with confusion more than anything.

"Uh..." the perplexed lad was at a loss for words.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:53 am

Okuri could feel his head letting up some as he guzzled the water down. It was such a relief to even dull the edge on it a little bit. He shook himself again feeling better somewhat already. Satisfied for the moment he stepped aside for a moment, his legs feeling more stable.

"All yours Bashiro. I'm never doing that again just so you know. At least not like that." he said leaving Bashiro to get hydrated to try and start getting over things. Looking back to Jessie he was glad to hear the boy was doing so well. What's more he could tell he was confused. He laughed a bit at the circumstances in general.

"Boy the stories I have to tell just from barely meeting you two." he said smiling. "You look like you saw a ghost. I might reincarnate every century or so but I'm still very much a physical being as you are. Capable of all the same sensations and needing much the same things. Structure aside my body doesn't function much differently than yours." he was talking more now, water must have really done the trick. His head wasn't killing him quite so badly now and the sounds of the barracks weren't murder on his brain. He honestly didn't know what he was but he knew his kind were born, lived and died just like any other creature. Some slight differences aside he never viewed himself as much more than an animal.

"You both have made me happier in the last few days than I've been in years. I hardly even know what to do with the day I'm in such good spirits." he pronounced happily. His recovery time on the hangover seemed unnaturally fast. Totally just like any other animal.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:10 pm

"Bashiro always says that too, that he's never doing it again. Just don't go right back to the bar in a few days like him, and you might be fine", Jessie replied to Okuri while the thug got some water. With a quiet thanks to the spirit, the brawler groaned still not ready for anything other than napping for a long time. Jessie was not only confused by the licking still, but hearing him say he reincarnated every century and was still like them was even more mind boggling. How did spirits feel and need the same things as them?

The supernatural is weird.

When Okuri said he was happier now than he had been in years, the thug vaguely recalled some of the lyrics of a random song from his drunken stumble back here. Bashiro wondered if the little tidbits he remembered of the spirit's sorrow were real or not. Then again, under this mind blowing jackhammer in his head, was anything real?!
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:33 pm

"I appreciate the concern Jessie. I'll not be heading back for quite some time I assure you." Okuri said as he really began to get his bearings again. Head still hurt, but was manageable. Just had to keep up on that water drinking thing. And not go drinking again for some time and it'd be fine. Jessie still seemed perplexed which was understandable. Maybe one day he'd be able to explain himself well enough to someone for them to get it. But that probably wasn't today.

"Bashiro and most of the slums had their fun last night now it's time I treated you. The other half of the impossible miracle deserves a good breakfast wouldn't you say?" Okuri said looking back at Jessie. It seemed only fair that if he was going to drop all that money on drinks he could do something for Jessie too. It had been a team effort to take down Gigaton after all. He began walking off towards the exit of the barracks leaving it to Jessie decide whether to follow him or not. Either way he felt like eating so he was going to go about that.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:28 pm

Jessie really wanted to believe Okuri wouldn't be found it a bit hard after hearing it for years now. Food sounded good at least to get his mind off of how the supernatural worked. Even better Bashiro had too much of a migraine to join them, so it was a kick in his ass as punishment. That's how his mind treated it, anyway. Little did he know all the thug wanted as for the headache to fade. Regardless, with a snide grin, he walked out without his brother.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:43 pm

Okuri had seen Jessie follow him from the barracks and before setting out had informed him it might end up being a bit of a walk. No sign of Bashiro. The man must have been still suffering from the after effects of the alcohol. The thought of enduring them at their worst any longer than they had sent a shiver down Okuri's spine right down into his tails. But moving on there was food to be eaten somewhere or other. True to the good mood he was in Okuri was often smiling and even so much as closing his eyes every now and then and walking merely by his nose which knew its way around the slums by now. It took him startling a woman on their way out of the slums to remember he hadn't put his illusion back in place which he then did so for those not part of the special club of getting to see the real him all the time.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:35 pm

Wake up...

Wake up...

Huh.. who is that...?

No time... wake up!!!

I don't get what's going on...

All will be answered now... WAKE UP!!

Her eyes opened. In a bed with a lot of machinery around her was visible. A hospital? No, the machines here looked way more advanced for a hospital to have. "That's right... this is Resistance HQ..." The girl slowly got up and sat on the bed, disconnecting all the wires and needles that was placed on her. "How did I even get here? I remember facing Darren who is now Malice and then.... ugh... I can't remember anything past that." The black-haired girl pondered, trying to think what in the world happened that got her back to HQ with all this machinery placed on her. She seemed lost, her mind lost track of time and unaware of everything that has happened so far. "I wish someone was around to tell me what's been happening... ugh this sucks!!"

Noel, the true and present-day Noel is back
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:45 pm

Within the room was Raiden. His arms were crossed as he saw she was awake. He looked at her with a stern stare as he tossed is phone onto her lap lightly. The text to the Resistance was there. "When I saw this, I had a feeling I would need to come get you," he said to her. "You have been asleep for a long time. I can explain on the way, but are you ready to save your friend?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next