Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardfight Training Area

+7
Angel
NoelKusanagi
Xateramusa
Cipher
BluishOver
Lightning King
Dementuo
11 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Cardfight Training Area - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardfight Training Area

Post by Jello Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:05 pm

Haruka nodded again taking the tissue, and smiling. He wiped off the side of his face, hearing footsteps down the hall again. Nothing unusual. The only thing off was the odd knocking here and there. Haruka furrowed his brow, sitting up and looking at Haruto, then back at the door.

"H-Hello?"

The knocking got closer. And closer. Until he heard against his own door. Who was in the medical bay at this hour? Maybe it was somebody looking for an injured loved on?

"Hello? Its Haruka Nakahara. Who's there?"

Haruka sat up, scratching his head and swiftly looking around, nodding for Haruto to sit against the wall and try to keep hidden to a degree. If it was a soldier or something, this might get ugly. Sera would have to get involved.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:13 pm

There hadn't been any luck with knocking on the doors, and this latest one he was about to just give up when he heard a familiar voice. "Haruka?" their voices would probably be somewhat muffled through the door but, right now how would they talk face to face? "It is you right?" he asked without waiting for an answer. Though, he was pretty sure it was Haruka, he wanted hear the person on the other side of the door say it.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:06 pm

Xat looked around, wanting to try and get a stride herself after seeing it in action.

"Try cardfighting someone." Shiryuki suggested.

Taking Shirayuki's advice she looked around for an opponet before looking at yugure. "Hey Yugure do you know who can cardfight me? I want to try and get a stirde as well." She asked her
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:20 pm

When the call was given for people to check the skies, Darren wanted to go along with them, but he was held back. Both Daiyusha and Daikaiser physically stopped him from moving forward, something they almost never did. This must be something serious.

You aren't ready to face what is there...

"What's that suppose to mean? I've done so much just to get stronger! How can I not be ready?"

This isn't Link Joker, kid. Its something else. Something harder to handle...

It isn't a matter of strength. You just... aren't ready for what it is.

"Tell me what it is so I can judge that myself."

"Is it really that hard?"

You, of course, already know that we Dimensional Robos can travel between dimensions in order to answer the call to justice where we are needed. Its how we can combine as well as activate our powers.

"Weird starting point... What's that got to do with any of this?"

We've seen some things, kid... Multiple universes where just one small chance can warp everything. Your best friends can become a mess and take a form you don't even recognize... if you're lucky...

The Link Joker Invasion used a power not of this world to reach this planet as well as Cray, when direct interaction with the two worlds shouldn't be possible. Even the two of us speak to you in an astral form, similar to what you take when calling upon us in Cray.

"This is a lot of exposition that says nothing about what you want to tell me."

The message you received was related to all of this. That power which the Link Joker abuse has created a tear that has allowed others who house the "Seed" of Link Joker within their dimensions to come here.

"You mean Link Joker sent in reinforcement?!"

No, these guys took out the invaders in their world... They won their battles, but they weren't easy fights. They've all got a story to tell, and none of em are pretty. Worst part about it is... they can't really be allowed to stay here.

When the time comes, you have to fight and win against your friends taken warped forms. You... aren't ready to face what they have become. Not yet...

Darren glared at them from the comment and said, "How am I suppose to know that if I don't see for myself?"

You have to trust in us...

"Maybe YOU need to trust in ME a bit!"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Haruka frantically pulled off the bedsheets and raced over to the door, sliding across the linoleum tiles. He tapped on the door, emphatically calling back.

"Y-Yes, its Haruka! Who is it? Hello?"

He tapped on the door again with his hand, trying to make sure whoever is there doesn't just suddenly up and leave without coming to check. Haruka was sort of desperate to see anyone at this point, as his life had suddenly been wrapped in chains as of the most recent events.

"Is anyone out there?"

Haruka called out into what he assumed to be some cold void.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:06 pm

It really was Haruka. What... What was he doing behind this door though? It seemed to be locked. "Haru! Hey, dude it's uh... Seifer... How... How do I get you out of there?" he called back to his frantic sounding friend. "For that matter, why are you even in there?" this time a question as he looked over the door trying to figure out if he should try to kick it down or something.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:22 pm

Noel finally walks into the training area after the devastating defeat against Queen Yukino. A Royal Paladin deck that was stronger than her own, it was something Noel couldn't let go from her mind. Especially since it came from a person who acts like her father but in absolute perfection. Her spirit has been crushed and has no idea what to do. Will getting stronger close the gap? But how can she? There is only one unit who can... no... I can't! Not after what I did!

Noel then held her head in pain from all of the disappointment that is causing her to stress.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Darren saw Noel as he frowned at the sight of her. She looked like she had been through a lot. As much as he did want to find Xat and see what she had done, he knew he had to see if Noel was alright as well. Noel was closer between the two so he walked up to her.

"Hey, you alright, Noel?" he said lightly. He had learned some of what happened with the other dimension personas thanks to his Dimensional Robos, but still nothing specific. He also wanted to distract himself from their conversation before.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:48 pm

"Trapping them right now is far out of our league. These people are beyond superhuman. We're just barely learning how to Stride ourselves, and they've more or less mastered it by the looks of it."

Yugure wouldn't underestimate those otherworldly visitors that demolished them during Event Horizon. Especially... herself - Queen Yukino. The very thought of that ugly parallel sent chills down the soldier's spine. Ugh. Well, that aside, Xat sounded anxious to work and help out with Stride testing. The Meister cloned another bracelet for her to use.

"Put this on and you'll be able to Stride. It takes massive strain to use, so use with caution. As for someone to fight, look around for those with Reality Bangles. Karin, Tsubasa, among others should be free, I think."

Yugure decided it was time to head out, making her way to Haruka's... "cell". Honestly, she had a hard time thinking about it. She couldn't just not go back to see him. But how could she look him in the eye? He wanted her to split him apart and it'll more than likely cause his life to end. As his girlfriend, she can't look at him knowing she was asked to basically murder him. A depressive sigh echoed in empty hallways.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:04 am

Haruka noted the sound of other footsteps... this was bad. But Haruka was glad Seifer found him. Weirdly enough, he would also have to hide. Luckily this door wasn't locked from the outside, so Haruka had access. Strange that they'd give the enemy an easy way out of the room...

"Get in here and hide, someone else is coming!"

Haruka quickly threw the door open, grabbed Seifer by the collar of his shirt and tugged profusely at him to get in the room.

"Before they see you coming in here! I'll explain later okay just hide with Haruto."

Haruka directed over to the corner for everyone to scram and be quiet until whoever was showing up either passed by the room, or finished checking on Haruka or whatever other patients were in the area.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:10 am

The sudden door opening and being dragged into the room almost brought a profanity out of Seifer but he refrained, sitting in the corner and giving a sheepish wave to Haruto. He'd get the answers from Haruka later, but for now the way he spoke he'd have to hide. Why though? What was going on? What would happen if they were caught? Keeping his hand over his mouth he shrunk more into the corner, waiting with held breath.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:15 am

"Haruka?" Yugure heard the door to his room fly open. Sixth sense or paranoia, the Chosen Sword detected some kind of trouble. Rushing over, she knocked on the door. Funny, he was the prisoner of the Resistance and their overall enemy, yet she still gave him the courtesy of not barging in. ... Though, she almost did before thinking about it.

"Haruka, is something going on?"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:26 am

"U-U-Uh, n-no everything is fine."

Haruka tapped his forehead to the door, breathing heavily for a moment. In the corner, Seifer and Haruto finally managed to get themselves hidden behind a closet close to the window and far left corner of the room. There was no way to really detect them unless you stared there for long enough so your eyes adjusted to the dark of the medical bay room, or simply walked over and heard them breathing.

"Hey... It's good to hear your voice. Oh, I, uh. Here. One second."

Haruka breathed lightly trying to regain himself from a sudden light-headed reaction he got from moving so quickly in the past few minutes after laying down for nearly two days straight.

"I'm opening the door."

Haruka twisted the knob and gently opened the door, suddenly being semi-blinded by the hallway lights. It wasn't nearly that bright when bringing Seifer in here... Nonetheless, Haruka was, well. Happy. He finally got to see his friends again! Except the circumstances were about as awful as they could get, and two of them were hiding from their own force. Weird.

"Hey, Yukino."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:42 am

"Hey... sweetie..." Yugure greeted him sweetly and suspiciously, already trying to nosily look into the dark room behind him. Something happened and she wanted to know, but couldn't really see too far into the blackness. That, and her mind was mostly trying to forcibly focus on the heart's desire: Haruka. A skeptical groan escaped from her lips as she gave into her body's demands, turning attention to him.

"You're better than you were when we found you with Cero... You're okay... you're still okay..."

A little chant of relief came about. Keeping him locked up was bad enough but the thought of further harm coming onto him... He didn't have any wounds or the like as far as she saw through her tired eyes. The soldier reached out to hug him tightly.

"Are you okay?"

Despite her reciting he was over and over, she had to be sure.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:55 am

A slight blush rose nearly instantly as he caught wind that Yukino was checking behind him. He sort of just had to hope they would all remain quiet until the situation figured itself out.

"You could say that. Like I said, it wasn't even Cero who put me that way." Haruka was actually semi-reluctant to share his experience in that dream world with so many people around. Not to mention, in that dream world, Haruka is regarded as a mass murdering machine and that doesn't sound very fun explaining to a potential future partner.

"I- Yeah, Yukino. I'm fi-"

Do you mean it?

"Fine."

He scratched the back of his neck, slightly averting his gaze. He glimpsed into Yukino's eyes and instantly felt guilt and a tinge of regret fill the pit of his stomach.

"I'm glad you finally stopped by. What's the situation?" Haruka probably wasn't allowed to know, but asking was always a good attempt. Plus being her beloved boyfriend makes things a bit easier sometimes.

They were both really crappy people with not much else to live for besides martyrdom and saving the world. Misery loves company, one would put it.

"Actually, how are you? You look... Beat. Maybe you should lay down or something, babe. Really." Haruka, still handcuffed, reached over Yukino as to embrace her comfortably without the chain being in the way awkwardly.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:12 am

"I'm... tired. I'll rest later." Yugure responded to Haruka's concern. However, anyone who knew her knew that "later" meant "maybe in three days". "I can't give you all the details... mostly because we're trying to sort them out ourselves. Some unforeseen events have occurred that are getting in the way of the war."

The commander decided against informing her beloved of Stride. Right now, that was humanity's trump card. As much as she wanted to tell him, Sera couldn't know about it. Focusing more on his earlier response of being fine... that short pause was enough to raise concerns.

"I'm sorry I haven't been able to see you more often as of late..."

"I've been busy"? No, that wasn't the real excuse. The actual reason was that she didn't know how to approach him. If anything, this was her fault for dragging this matters out. She could just keep him like this until she figured out her feelings, but how was that fair? A sorrowful grimace painted itself, cast downward as to not make eye contact if possible after the embrace.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:17 am

Noel was so lost in her own thoughts and inner conflict that she never noticed Darren talking to her and simply walked passed him and sat down at a nearby bench.

"Not even in Cray have we seen an incarnation of our Guardian Dragon, Soul Saver like this. What incredible power, it is worrysome for someone like that to hold such power. We need to find a way to put a stop to her before she tries to take over our world and yours." Salome's astral projection appeared sitting next to Noel, also contemplating what happened in that fight. Dealing with a holy dragon head on wasn't something even Salome expected. The Swordsman of Light and the Guardian Dragon of the Sanctuary in the hands of a tyrannical power is very dangerous.

"But what can I do Salome... can we even do anything? I only know of one possible power but I'm scared of using that... what if I lose control? I don't want to hurt anyone anymore!" Noel looked down as she tightened her fists in frustration, "And then there was someone like me.. someone who looked exactly like me but... her eyes, they were red and lifeless! What if I end up like that too..."

Salome put her hand on Noel's shoulder and tried comforting her with a vow, "For as long as I live and for as long as you are the Grandmaster of the Jewel Knight order, you have no need to worry. I'll protect you my Vanguard." The time limit of the astral projection had reached its max and Salome slowly faded away leaving Noel alone but with insurance that she has nothing to worry about if she were to end up in a wrong path. Salome would simply help her go back to the right one.

"Stride Generation... if I were to have any chance of getting payback and of redeeming myself, I need to somehow obtain that same power... but how..." Noel now has a new motive to fight, to obtain greater power to protect herself, her friends, and to exact a counter attack against these uninvited guests
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:03 pm

Darren was even more worried about her when she walked past him without words. He frowned for her and walked up to her. He heard her talk to herself, but thank to his conversations with his own two units, he knew what Noel was doing. "Stride?" Darren said in confusion about what that could mean.

Its an ability that comes from opening a dimensional gateway to a future possibility and using the power from that future for a short time.

Its pretty much what we did with me but in a different form. The reason creating my second form was so difficult was because I had to call Shadow Kaiser from another dimension. Its not very different actually, except I learned to keep the form longer at the cost of having a limitation of its power.

Darren crossed his arms as it sounded confusing. He shook his head and said, "If you already have that power, Kaiser, then I guess I'm the one who can fight against whoever Noel is talking about, right?"

We have been talking about that, but the issue is that your personal energy can only handle so much of that power before you overdo it. Oshiro was an example of what happens when that is the case. Your body can't handle it.

"Then I guess..." he thought for a moment before remembering Noel was right there. Um, Noel. What exactly happened out there? I wanna be able to take em on too."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:44 pm

"Later you say, but I know you. Like. I know you well. So when I say you need rest, I mean, go get some rest." Haruka planted a kiss on the top of Yukino's head, pulled the cuff chain back over her head and comfortably in front of his at waist height.

He caught sight of her face, only slightly. Downcast didn't begin to explain what felt like a depressed aura simply radiating from the girl. Haruka blinked, looked up to the ceiling and then back to her. They were still awkwardly standing the doorway and this made the situation a bit uncomfortable should anyone come by.

"Here. Come inside, we can talk a bit easier without having more ears planted to the wall."

Taking her by the hand, Haruka tugged Yukino over to the bedside to talk. There weren't many seats in this cell of the medical bay, just a bed, a sink with a few paper tower rolls, and a sort of crappy plastic chair in the corner that Haruto was using earlier.

Also tissues, which now sat on Haruka's bedstand. That's depressing too.

"I see... I figured as much. Just, stay safe okay? I know you like going into the front lines and the more you do that worries me, the more likely I'll just up and take action. I can fight with handcuffs on, you know?"

He was... well he wasn't lying. With Sera's timespace distortion powers still active in the vessel, Haruka was actually able to combat things most other humans would find difficulty contesting in any sort of battle. This was a terrifying notion considering that makes him a weapon of mass destruction at any moment, as long as he has the ability to think and manipulate energy. Sera merged consciousnesses so it wasn't out of the question.

"Jokes aside. Yeah... I wish you'd visit more often, I really like seeing you. Its been lonely the past few days. Its kind of depressing when you're only real friend are a pair of iron clasps and the white noise coming from the radiator in corner." His slight smile turned to a grim expression. His heart was starting to hurt a bit. A side effect from reverse or energy or simple heartache, it still hurt all the same.

"I know you're fighting the good fight out there, so keep doing what you have to do. Just know I probably won't be here for much longer. Sera is regaining energy and the second he has enough to transmit us out of this building, I'll be miles from here. I'd suggest putting a plan of action in course soon."

Haruka nodded, scooting up next to Yukino and resting his head on her shoulder for a moment. He was tired too. In fact, he almost didn't hate the idea of falling asleep that way. If only it wasn't so tense nowadays... he also felt awkward being watched by Seifer and Haruto if he were to fall asleep that way.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:13 pm

Noel looked up at Darren who was curious as well as worried as to what was going on with her. Who wouldn't ask though? She looked like a wreck, her mind was completely blank of what had just happened so it would be natural for someone to eventually ask. Especially Darren since he wasn't around when all those people stepped out of those portals and starting show pieces of their terrifying strength.

"You honestly don't want to know... their power was terrifying, unlike anything I ever seen at least. They were stronger than Link Joker and the Reverse but they weren't under their influence. They possess an extremely powerful unit, a grade four that has overwhelming power. I didn't stand a chance, not how I am right now... I need to get stronger... but I don't know how!" The thought of not being strong enough troubled Noel a lot, her pride as a Royal Paladin user was stepped on and laughed at. A defeat that not even her father would of wished for her. All she could do was tighten her fists and be angry at herself.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:28 pm

Darren didn't like seeing Noel like this, frowning at the fact that she had been hurt so much. A grade 4 unit? That was interesting to say the least. He had never even heard of a unit that went that far. It must have been powerful to leave her in this state. If Noel wasn't the only one to see this, then everyone would be just as rattled. Maybe this is why they said he wasn't ready.

"I don't know about what happened but I know there's only one way to get stronger." He held up his deck with a smile. "Train with a friend. Whatever happens we'll be able to handle it if we do it together, all of us."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:58 pm

Yugure accepted the peck on her forehead with a blush. Whenever she was around Haruka and received affection like that, it made her feel more human than she wanted to be. It was very confusing, as it also made her happy with that fact. He led her into the room, and that suspicious feeling washed over again. Now she was sure of it - someone else was in here. She didn't bother looking, instead giving Haruka the attention he deserved. She decided to wait to look for those intruders. Hearing her boyfriend say he'd come running, even with cuffs, gave her a piece of mind.

For the longest time, the commander felt as if she had no one to truly fall back on. She had friends, but her positioned required her to be more akin to a pillar for those comrades. Not lean on them. A lonely, isolated mindset that wasn't healthy, clearly.

That's why a little smile formed when he suggested taking action. Even if it was with Sera's power, it'd be Haruka's drive.

That cheery note vanished when hearing about how lonely he was too. They had to act at some point, but she still couldn't find the resolve and steel to do what was needed... As he lied his head on her shoulder, she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him again.

"I'll..."

She'll what?

Kill him?

Take action soon?

No she wouldn't.

"I'll do what I can... I have to head home soon, but I'll be back. I'll do something then."

Yes, Yugure, lie to him. That always helps.

Not that it wasn't painfully obvious.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:15 pm

Xat took the bangel and loooked at it, before placing it on her wrist. She went to say ty but Yugure was already gone. With Yugure's words in her head she went off to find one of the others that had bangles to cardfight them.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:30 pm

Haruka was filled with plenty of joy feeling the arms of his dearest around him, keeping a grip on his body. He felt more alive than he had in the past however long, for only a few moments. Then the cold in his bones set in once Yukino finally mentioned leaving. She said she had a plan for when she got back...

She could at least tell him. Haruka was starting to get more and more distressed with the boiling point in his body always reaching new heights. At this point, his entire body is on fire and then some.

Well, nothing he could do now. He was content with just a moment of brief relaxation in her warmth. The faster the problem is dealt with the better.

Sera has exactly twenty-four hours before he can release a powerful enough transportation, he can take the vessel nearly a city or two away. Things have to get going soon....

"R-Right then. Well, I'm backing you all the way Yukino. I love you. And good luck with whatever is going on out there, alright?" He nestled further into the crevice between her neck and shoulder for a moment, before moving back, nodding at her, and scooting further back onto his bed and sighing out a breath of relief. It was time for his beloved to make an exit.

He had to call out the awaiting Haruto and Seifer from their awkward hiding spots in the corner of the room. God that must be uncomfortable.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:38 pm

"I love you too, Haruka."

Saying that hurt more than soothed. Giving a parting kiss to his lips, the woman stood up, looked off into the room, and walked into the doorway. "Oh, and don't let anyone in here until they get my clearance first."

Whoever was already in here should know now that they're off the hook. But next time, if they don't get permission... well, it wouldn't be pretty.

Yugure took off her jacket and carried it over her shoulder, beginning to make her way out of the building.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next