Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardfight Training Area

+7
Angel
NoelKusanagi
Xateramusa
Cipher
BluishOver
Lightning King
Dementuo
11 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Cardfight Training Area - Page 14 Empty Re: Cardfight Training Area

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:30 pm

The tired queen turned to the furious King, seeing anger and thirst for vengeance similar to her own in his eyes. Yukino wouldn't question why he was like this, as she assumed it was for the same reasons as anyone else in this war still not converted: the desire to kill the Reapers was strong. That was her assumption, at least. That aside, business needed to be taken care of: "I'm here for Blaster Dark", the woman started. "You're the one with the 'pure' Yunos, affected by loss of memories through erasure of time. Your Revengers..."

She didn't make it clear that she was looking for a fight, if she was looking for one. In fact, she barely made any sense at all, just speaking of a name her rival didn't know of relating to the swordsman of darkness.

"We need power, Cero", the Chosen Sword told him. "Power you have on you", she continued, referring to Shadow Paladin.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:02 pm

The look on Cero's face turned to one of disgust.  First Harbinger, now this?  

"You want my power?  Then earn it," Cero said as he walked passed the woman.  "You should know where to go," he continued as he entered the elevator, taking it up to the top floor.  When he reached it, he retrieved his Revenger deck.  Staring at it, he clenched his other fist in anger.  

"Show me," he spoke towards nothing in particular.  "Show me the path to even greater power.  Power enough to crush them all."  To remain like this. . .  It would be an insult to himself, to Vermillion, and though their connection was still weak, to the Shadow Paladins he now held.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:12 pm

Yukino's expression remained unchanged seeing Cero's contort. The woman was willing to go through earning her power back, just to "earn" a future with the death of every Reaper alive. The Kaiser walked past her, designating the area for their battle. The caped queen walked inside, and took an elevator to the basement floor - the underground arena they had once fought in before. Ironically, it was Revengers against his Eradicators. Her eyes closed, basking in the memory unknown to this world on the way. "Yami" and "Yugure" had not existed, and not even Blaster Blade Seeker knew of the bonds between Blasters she was about to show him. Identity distorted by time and space, Hikari understood that the greatest countermeasure to it all was restoring her full power.

Those demons would fear the light and shadow.

Arriving in the coliseum, she quietly armed herself with Seekers. The Guardian Dragon of that Abyss Dragon's past would now clash with itself in this twisted present.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:23 pm

From the opposite side of the coliseum, Cero emerged. A gaze that held nothing but death fell upon the Queen before him as he stepped towards his own fight panel. He pulled the Revenger deck out of its case and set it down as he stared Yukino down. A silent prayer was spoken in his mind that he would find some way to go beyond himself. Beyond any mere human.

"Come at me with everything you have, or I'll crush the weakling that stands before me as if you were nothing but a bug." The Kaiser shouted his challenge towards the woman across from him. He had no pride left, only the desire to surpass. Anything less than becoming the strongest now would be a sin.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:17 pm

Seekers versus Revengers, Royal Paladin versus Shadow Paladin all over again. However, Yukino was no longer here to win against Cero, she was here to clash with him as a milestone of strength to face evil with. Her bladed pupils watched the Kaiser's plays, waiting patiently for "him". The other half - the other sword. The sparks flying between the two could destroy the earth around them with the ferocious power they flew at each other with. Memories of her battle in the civil war against Jellal came to mind, yet, knew words of friendship and promise were useless with the powerful King. The only thing there was to do was roar with feelings through cards. And, as destined, the Guardian Dragon and the Dragon of Hell met once again: Thing Saver and Phantom Abyss. However, Yukino did what she could to take an early lead by Legioning with haste, combining the powers of the past with her avatar.

She was beginning to note there was less fellowship involved with Thing Saver's style of fighting in the game compared to other Royal Paladin bosses she had handled before. Something to note... that it was already showing how close it was to its future self. There just wasn't sacrificing of rearguards yet.

Cero was pushed to five damage.

So her rival bellowed with ferocity, performing Legion.

Come before me, Yunos!

When he who would never stand in a line, especially with the most vile of dragons appeared... he froze, surprised at the voice echoing at him - the sight of Yukino Espoir on Cray's battlefield. Confused settled in before Cero began his attack waves. The rearguards were stopped, however, he popped a Critical with the Dragon of Hell, and restood, evening the playing field. In fact, putting it in Cero's advantage due to how costly Thing Saver Dragon was. He even broke through her guard with two more triggers.

Yet, she was not daunted.

Never again would she be daunted against despair, that woman who nearly jumped, the girl who lost her timeline against an unbeatable enemy, the warrior who stood bravely against the initial invasion, that singularity point who was absolutely fed up with losing to her own misery. No more would Exculpate beg for someone to lick her emotional wounds! At the command of the Meister, three Loving Healers appeared in response to Critical Three. In addition to that, another copy of Thing Saver arrived for another Soulmate Legion power turn, shredding through Cero's two Perfect Guards and more, but not landing the finishing blow.

The man responded with a Critical Trigger yet again, and Yukino had no heals left.

"You win, Cero", the queen gave him. In the past, the arrogant queen wouldn't have accepted a loss, and would have thrown a tantrum over losing to her rival again.

But the days of enjoying their butting heads was over, at least until the menace that choked their world was gone for good.

Ahmes and Yunos clanged their swords together - Blaster Blade and Blaster Dark. Courage and Resolution. Yukino and Ahmes synchronized, having the swordsman of light gain her features to meet with the renegade of darkness. Blaster Dark dashed away, wanting nothing to do with what was happening. The fight was over, so they'd all be leaving soon... he thought as he saw no other Seekers or Revengers were left. Blaster Blade separated, becoming the Seeker and an ethereal Yukino standing with one another.

"What the hell is this?" Yunos inquired the strangeness of this, keeping his stoicism about him. The caped warrior was approached by the duo.

"We're your friends", Yukino told him.

"Is this some kind of a joke? I don't remember making a friend within Royal Paladin, even if I am listening to that king-"

"Yunos, you've grown so much..." Ahmes cut him off, reminiscing. The memory of a young white knight with the Sanctuary's treasure in hand, so young and full of life... That young Swordsman of Light. Blaster Dark stood in silence, now a quieter and more resolute soldier of darkness, nothing like his foolish early days. Determination took over his heart, and is now what moves him within the shadowy order of knights. Even so, he looked at that man who stole everything from him. ... Wait, there was a man who took something from him? This person... held a sacred treasure... white knight... Yunos was a Royal Paladin? Eyes bulging in pain, the man dropped the heavy Claymore into the earth, clutching at his head, flashing back to a memory.

At that moment, he saw a white light spread slowly across the sky. There was a strong shock, equal to a dull throbbing ache, that ran through Blaster Dark's mind. The searing pain that ran through his head was a vision of white light, armed with incredible power, and feelings similar to that of 'rivalry'.

"Ugh..... What was that? What was that shock? That light...?"

"It couldn't be... That light might be connected to the something that's missing from this world."

"Because it's missing, the clockwork of reality is out of order... the past, the present, the future.. ... Something that could affect everything on this world."

"History.. ... No, I think even the world itself has been altered... ... But it's hard to believe that could possibly happen."

As if in response to Blaster Dark's confusion, the space around him distorted and flickered. After a brief shimmering, a giant shadow appeared behind him. In "this world", there are warriors of the shadows who had returned from the abyss, from the very edge of despair.

"There are invaders from other worlds and a sage who bears witness to all of eternity. I don't think such a phenomenon is that hard to believe."

Yes... the beginning of his conversation with the Dragon of Hell, the other of the Abyss.

They knew and felt the hole missing from reality.

"... Blaster Blade - Ahmes", Yunos remembered that much - he remembered the light that was supposed to be in this world, but...

"He was supposed to be with you in the civil war to defeat Phantom Blaster Overlord. You gave him your sword and gave us the power of Majesty Lord Blaster, which lead to me becoming Exculpate the Blaster. I'm Yukino Espoir - you called me "Yami", the Chosen Sword of Darkness. Ever since then-" Yukino was cut off.

"Hold on", Yunos spoke. That was a lot to take in, but he... very clearly remembered, as he gave a cocky smirk to the two. "I know the name Yami... I didn't in this world for some reason. I didn't know either of you for some reason. The only thing I knew was that I was with Cero Kirguis. What the hell is going on to the world? Ahmes, your name was erased from history and the minds of Cray."

"I know that, Zenon told me. The Seekers were established to figure that out, as the Magi and Sakuya told me I would be erased."

"This got something to do with the Reapers?" Yunos asked.

"Who else would it be?" Hikari responded, clearly irritated. Blaster Dark was only now recalling how much this woman hated Link Joker.

"Look, we can talk more later. You re-established your connection with me, blah blah, can we move past the sappy shit and get to work?" Blaster Dark snarked, never being one for cheesy friendship or anything of the sort, even after these two changed him back in a lost past.

"I need to replicate Blaster Dark so I don't take Cero's deck from him and restore my connection with you."

"Then do it."

The Meister approached the claymore, and lifted up a hand. The weapon levitated out of the ground, beginning to glow with the power of darkness. It's outline was traced by a magical blacksmith - her finger. Her left eye's green sword of light transformed into an upward purple sword, recreating the bond between the Blasters of Fate and their vanguard. This "connection" stretched out to the Revengers formed from replicating the sword, everyone being told of who "Yami" was and is.

How ironic, Phantom Blaster Abyss' voice talked to her.

Yukino's eyes opened in reality, the dual colored swords showing. A grin plastered on her face, this was close to the miracle they created long ago. Now, this miracle can face off against the Reapers, all thanks to her rival.

"I thank you, Cero", the queen gave her respects to the victor with a curtsy, gathering her Seeker deck and a new deck of cards that appeared on the table. "I won't let what you've helped be get back go to waste."

Turning, Yami begun a departure, heading to the battlefield again.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:36 pm

Cero watched the woman leave, frustrated that he hadn't seen what he needed to. He hadn't become something beyond himself, even if he had transcended space, time, and even death itself not too long ago. It wasn't enough. His fists clenched as he turned away, returning to the elevator. Perhaps it was time to return home.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:37 am

There was someone screaming, but it wasn't a woman, most unfortunately for Bashiro. His fellow Narukami Player: Cero kept shouting for some reason. After the nightmare they all just lived through, he was going to need some cream to heal the wounds of his soul, his heart for Harbinger's body, and his eardrums because of the Kaiser. To be frank, the brawler hated his life as of right now. Worst of all, the Reality Bangles only reacted to danger. Since they escaped from the Reapers and the Reapers left, he couldn't bring out Knuckle Buster. It was just the two men.

Bashiro needs a drink.

"Shit..." He cursed, walking into the Facility with its owner at his shoulder.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:48 am

As he was dragged through the doors into the facility, his shouting finally ceased. The Kaiser's eyes began to open, everything blurry, unable to see straight. The searing pain had finally ceased. Perhaps he had won the battle in his mind, unaware of the physical battle that had been utterly and completely lost.

"Where. . . Am I?"
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:54 am

"The facility, champ." Bashiro answered, getting the Kaiser somewhere to sit. "Out of... Gotem City."

Bashiro wasn't very happy by his tone, and even less when he spoke of the past landmark. He was about ready to leave, not wanting to hear anything from Cero after all that yelling. If he remembered that fight with Koga, all he'd want is for the brawler to get lost anyway. Still, the man sighed, at least willing to help out his fellow if he needed something before he took off quickly and hastily out of sheer irritation. After the Hell, he just wasn't in a good mood at all.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:59 am

"Where's Yukino?" the Kaiser asked.  "Why am I not in Gotem?  What happened with Harbinger!? WHERE IS THE VEGETABLE!?"  Cero brought himself up, blissfully unaware of the disaster that had occurred.  "AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY FACILITY!?"  Then Cero remembered.  Bashiro actually had succeeded in one of two options Cero had given him.  After a brief pause, he said, "Never mind that last question."
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:17 am

Yep, he should've left.

Bashiro pinched the bridge of his nose. This kind of shit right here is not what he needed. "Gotem's gone, Harbinger and Sovereign deleted it. I lost sight of boss lady. Dunno where the cabbage is." He replied, informing Cero of their defeat. Then telling him he didn't know where everyone went, but Sovereign showed up too. He didn't even bother with the last question for an entirely different reason.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:34 am

Cero tossed Bashiro a set of keys. "Stick that in the elevator. It'll take you someplace nice." Cero had specially ordered in a rather large amount of fancy expensive alcohols just in the off chance Bashiro succeeded in the 100 tasks. Sounds like even if he hadn't, the man needed some. "I'm going to find either Yukino, the vegetable, or Harbinger," and right before he exited the facility, he turned around. "And don't try to stop me." And with that, Cero left Bashiro to drink his sorrows away.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:52 am

"Huh?" Bashiro was completely lost, taking the keys. Um, is this some extra training exercise for his impossible list? Great... The brawler sighed, listening to Cero's next move. He'd love to go with him to find boss lady and beat the hell out of that lettuce girl. But he knew words probably couldn't soothe the snow queen's heart anymore. That, and he knew he'd get a bigger migraine trying to deal with that little shit Koga. Harbinger, however... those breasts... that butt... shaped and sized to perfection with delightful blue eyes... what a wonderful figure gone wrong. He needs a drink, like twenty. "Wasn't planning on it", Bashiro replied to Cero wanting him not to stop him. The brawler shrugged and took the elevator. If it was more work, it'd get his mind off of things.

Turns out it was Heaven.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" The man cried out, being one of the victorious heroes of the day. They lost a lot, but at least he could drink himself into a coma until he was ready to get back into the fight. Sorry Jessie, but big bro's gonna be irresponsible one more time. Cero wasn't such a bad guy after all. God praise Narukami, booze, and women.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:04 pm

Deep within the training facility, Cero had created a floor far below the others that was for a different type of training: Physical training. Physical training so intense that only three people he was aware of could even survive it: Himself, Yukino, and Bashiro. Why was it so intense? It's hard to tell, really. From the outside it looked like standard strength training at high speed but Cero continually told everyone to stay out of it as the intensity of it would kill them. There was a lot of sweat around the room, and for some reason, Cero was recording his rigorous training process with cameras outside a wall of glass.

His failures against Harbinger at Shop Handsome and Haruka in the tournament lead him to begin this training. Not that this would really help, it just made him feel better than lazing around doing nothing.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Fri May 06, 2016 12:03 am

Cero stood atop the training facility, watching those who abandoned the prior Resistance enter. The number was smaller than he anticipated, since he had been anticipating all of them. He shrugged it off, but continued to stare out over the city. This city held memories for him. Events far more memorable than any in Europe. The Kaisers eyes turned to the sky, as memories flooded through his mind.

"Yukino. . . Your sacrifice won't be in vain."
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:56 pm

Cero arrived at the training area with the girl,running inside. A large group of people were already there, and Cero realized this was an awful situation. He ran towards the elevator and forced the doors open. He looked up to see the elevator above him, and hit the button to call it down. When it came down, he put the eight year old in it and turned around to shout at the others that were in the training area.

"Move the injured and sick on the elevators into the basement! Staying up here is suicide! We have to move everyone down, out of sight!" An evacuation procedure began, a futile attempt to extend the lifespan of humanity. It was slow and chaotic, but eventually Cero managed to coerce the terrified people of the training area into the basement far below the surface. The kaiser climbed through the elevator shaft to the roof, and stood facing the direction he had come from, towards wheredivine power likely still was. He heard footsteps behind him, and turned towards them to see the girl from earlier.

"Go back down there. It isn't safe up here," the Kaiser said to the girl.

"It's not safe down there either... It's not safe anywhere, is it?" Well shit. This girl was smarter than her age implied. She could tell that Cero had run out of fear, and that even now he was still afraid. "I'm going to stay up here. I don't want... I don't wanna die... I don't wanna lose... But I know I will..." she continued.

"Fine then." The Kaiser turned back to watch for the ultimate Reaper, deciding that attempting to convince the girl to increase her time of survival a pointless effort, since she realized she was doomed anyways. He had no hope to offer her, he himself was terrified and certain he would be consumed by that beast if it came here.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14