Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardfight Training Area

+7
Angel
NoelKusanagi
Xateramusa
Cipher
BluishOver
Lightning King
Dementuo
11 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Cardfight Training Area - Page 2 Empty Re: Cardfight Training Area

Post by Best Girl Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Yugure finally came back down to the base floor where the others were and Tsubasa had arrived in. Good, Karin was still here. Haruka likely brought her as an asset to the war effort. That, and confirming Tsubasa's still okay was better news than she had heard all week.

"I'll answer your questions now", she informed the people.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Ending her stretching session at the return of Yugure, Karin approached her slowly, crossing her arms. Her face was more concerned, or worried, than angry. "Alright, well... To start, I'd like to ask about this Reverse stuff. I know there was a war because of it some time ago, but I suppose the influence of that war never reached me." Karin tilted her head to the side, pondering momentarily. "And then, I want to know if there's anything I can do to help."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:34 pm

As Haruka responded, lightning crackled in Cero's hand. "Good," was all he spoke. A ball of plasma began to form in Cero's hand, sparks pulsing from it as he prepared to slam it straight into Haruka's head. He'd be the 'hero' who saved Earth from the monsterous invaders that threatened humanity. Was that what he wanted? No. He had a better idea. Cero flung his hand to the left, throwing the ball of plasma into the door behind him, severely damaging the entire wall with a loud explosion. Pulling out his deck, Cero ushered a challenge to the dying Haruka: "If you win, I'll gain the power I've been after. If I win, you'll die just as you ask. Either way, it's a win-win for me." It was a foolish thing to say. Although he had conquered Reverse before, there was no guarantee he could again. Cero was playing with fire, and the odds were he was about to be burned.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Tsubasa could tell that whatever was on her mind was definitely bothering her for sure, but he did not want to pressure too much, the way things were looking it was obvious that the situation was pretty drastic. Another aspect that caught his attention was Cero walking into the building as if nothing was happening, he did own the place but hopefully what happened last time does not repeat itself. Luckily, Yukino entered to explain things to them, seeing that she returned from Hawaii safely was a reassuring aspect, but now they must get down to understanding the situation at hand.

"Hey Yukino, sorry the re-union is not under better circumstances, also i apologize for the trouble that this idiot caused for you" he said, gesturing to Haruto.

"Hey you would do the same thing if you were in my place!" he said, as he grinned with a deviosu smile over his brother.

".....Touche...anyway that's not the point what is going on exactly what happened to Haruka? And what is the status of our situation thus far?" he asked, trying to hide his tiny bit of happiness at how his younger brother countered him like that.

"..I just hope Cero is going to be okay that time in the dimension was rough..." he thought. It was unlike Tsubasa to consider Cero as more than a strong fighter, but little by little he was starting to respect him and his ultimate desire, even though he was somewhat against a few things he's done he still thought of him as an ally.

Last edited by BluishOver on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:47 pm

The lightning instilled nothing in Haruka but good emotions. In fact, he only had solace in the crackling and numbing of the hairs on his body as it neared.

However hearing Cero call out, "Good," made shivers roll up and down his spine. There was no way Haruka could possibly believe Cero really wanted Haruka dead. Sera, for sure. But did Cero truly hate Haruka enough to end his life solely on the fact that Sera resides inside of him.

Until the explosion went off. Haruka would have jumped had he the bodily capabilities to do so, but being handcuffed and stuck to the floor made that difficult. Not only that, but he was also challenged to a Cardfight.

"A fight...? I-I could try... My deck isn't with me. It was kept in a container elsewhere so Sera couldn't take control of its power for any reason."

Haruka was telling the truth, and honestly, couldn't detail how to find the deck. He wasn't allowed to know where the deck was either so that was almost entirely out of the question. Unless Cero had a spare deck for this fight, Haruka was S.O.L, and probably about to be toast.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:52 pm

"It's no worry at all, Tsubasa. Before I answer your questions... Karin, you can help plenty by-"

Of course Yugure was cut off by the sound of an explosion in the building. Immediately, she yelled out for a report. Electronics didn't seem to be damaged, but there was a powerful electricity being generated in the holding room for Haruka. Honestly, she shouldn't take her eyes off of him, and wouldn't if duty didn't call. Summoning Blaster Dark, the Chosen Sword immediately left the guests yet again to go see Haruka.

"You guys can follow her if you want. If you're here to help the commander and you're close to Tsubasa, you two can head on further in." One of the researchers stated, addressing Karin and Haruto.

Approaching the observation room with the destroyed door, Yugure found Cero... and a wounded Haruka lying in blood.

"What... the hell... Cero what are you doing?! What happened to Haruka?!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Cero's anger rose when he heard that Haruka didn't even have a deck to fight him with. Of course, Cero had plenty of decks to spare in the facility, but it wouldn't really make Cero feel better crushing him if he wasn't using the Reverse's power. He was about to prepare another blast when Yugure walked in to witness the scene.

Keeping his eyes on Haruka, Cero responded, "Ending this chaos and taking back my pride." A ball formed in his hand, and Cero raised it up, preparing to slam it down on that which no longer deserved to exist.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:14 pm

A flash of blue. A loud cracking sound, thick and rough like wood. Karin had leaped through the doorway of the holding cell, and now had her foot planted firmly into the intruder's side. Within seconds, she had delivered a sharp kick right into him, sending him into the wall. Rolling to regain her balance, she shot up into an upright stance, ready to react again if she had to. "I guess I'll start helping here, then."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:22 pm

"Wanting to end this chaos is fine, but you're not taking back your pride at the cost of my treasure!" Yugure shouted, speaking of Haruka as he were her most cherished possession. Before she could react with the Sword of Darkness, Karin suddenly flew in like some kind of ninja. A foot collided with Cero's side, sending him into one of the walls. The soldier just stood there with a mixed expression of concern for Haruka and approval for Karin. Quickly after that, dragging the sword with her just in case, she crouched down near the wounded boy.

"Get me medics up here, now."

This command was relayed to the resistance. A legion of footsteps resounded with haste, approaching the scene.

"Haruka..."

Yugure always simply spoke his name in a gentle tone when looking at him - when thinking about him. Over and over, the same line. It could be classified as more than an obsession if left to grow. The blade was gripped tightly, ready to mount an assault on Kirguis if he retaliated with more aggression.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:28 pm

The kick took Cero by surprise as he was sent careening into the wall, blood being spat as the wall received his imprint in the form of a massive indent and cracks. Cero pulled himself out of the wall and looked at who just dared kick The Kaiser himself. Clearly not someone who knew what they were dealing with. It was a woman he had never seen before, which only made Cero more upset.

"Do you have a death wish, fool!?" He was about to blast everyone nearby into Heaven with lightning, but restrained himself. For now. Lightning bolts were still flying from his aura, however, and any further irritation could cause something worse than a Reversed Cero.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:33 pm

Images raced through his head over and over from the dreams. His eyes started dulling out of life, then lighting up with traces of living once more, then leaving again. He was on the verge of consciousness. He caught the bit of Karin flying like a bat out of hell into Cero, saving Haruka in that instance.

Well that's nice of her...

Haruka was loopy at this point. Until he heard his name called.

"Haruka..."

Despite knowing he's in reality right now, and everyone is showing up, something else came about. The dream. Yukino's head. Slaying her with the sword in his dream made him want to scream but alas, his throat was coated in dry blood and could barely speak.

But the line raced through his head.

Haruka... why did you do this to me?

"I-I didn't mean to... I swear I didn't."

He started shaking, post-trauma setting in. He shut his eyes, sniffling up the remaining tears from earlier.

"I'm so sorry..."

He allowed medics to take control of the situation for the meantime, considering he was more likely than not completely immobile and unable to take action for himself anyways. He wanted to talk to everyone more, but he felt consciousness fading a bit.

Sera wanted to hold of the body, but Haruka was clawing everything back just as he went to take it.

The dream. The table. The gun. All of it was turning on Sera now. Haruka had the gun to Sera's head, squinting at him.

Back in reality, Haruka was biting his bottom lip to the point of bleeding again, trying to keep from yelling something or just giving in to the sleepiness. If he fell asleep, he might not wake up again.

More lightning. More fear. Haruka's body was incessantly and violently shaking, like a mortified child. He heard the noises from Karin and Cero beginning what sounded like a bloody war already.

"Please... stop."

It's all he could request of them at the time, tired, and unable to really say much in his current state. Haruka had his head propped to face Yukino by the nurses and medics.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't sit still."

The dumbest, most annoyingly cringey, blood-stained smile rose to Haruka's face. He could never really take any situation 100% seriously with Yukino anymore. His smile was crappy and his hair was soaked in blood now. He ended up spitting up a little of the remaining gross inner coating of crimson in his mouth.

"Funny. Cero didn't even do this to me..." Consciousness was fading again.

Last edited by Jello on Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:35 pm

Tsubasa along with Haruto followed Yukino to the room where she kept Haruka, but the sight in front of them was definitely something saddening to see, so much so that Tsubasa asked Haruto to stand back a bit, even though Haruto could still see enough. Nevertheless, what was more surprising was Cero unleashing his anger on Haruka the way he is, it seemed pointless and at the same time too much for a person in Haruka's state, despite Sera existing..

"Tch..."

Tsubasa was about to react to Cero's attack but before he could tap into Diablo's abilities, Karin had already started ahead and kicked him into the wall with a good amount of speed and power to stop him from hurting Haruka. As Yukino and Karin stood against Cero to keep him from Haruka, Tsubasa made sure that Haruto was okay then entered the fray himself.

"Are you really going to be satisified fighting him like this? I did not peg you for someone who would take the easy way out, the guy is hurt and above all he does not deserve this, if you want to take your anger out on someone then i'm right here." said Tsubasa, this may have seemed too much but at this point he had to try and give the medics time to get Haruka away from the scene before Cero goes berserk, though he was comfortable in his ability to withstand his assault after his experiences. After all seeing his friend Haruka suffering and pleading for all this to stop made him take action.

"..This idea could be crazy but it's better than standing here doing nothing that's for sure...wow Haruto was right..." he thought.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:47 pm

"Tch, doesn't deserve this!? What makes you think he doesn't deserve it!?" Cero formed another ball of lightning in his hand, and attempted to slam it straight into Tsubasa's chest. The fool offered to be the one Cero took his anger out on, and Cero gladly took it. He dashed with blinding speed towards his target, to the point that if Tsubasa dodged, Cero would be flung straight through the other wall as he wouldn't be able to slow himself down. His anger had been building and building and he just really needed to take it out on someone, and now that Haruka was no longer a valid option, he'd just have to settle for... Whoever this was, it didn't really matter to the now berserk Cero, his vision going blurry from rage.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:13 pm

It was clear that Cero had lost it at that point, but that was not far from what Tsubasa wanted, he needed Cero to approach him the way he did if he was going to have a chance to make sure everyone else was safe..

"..As expected..hopefully this works.." he thought.

As Cero lunged at him Tsubasa realized that if he pushed his speed in order to dodge the attack he would then risk damage to the facility and a possible boulder shower over everyone's head. After being thrown at a building and surviving the harsh crash that almost caused the building to collapse he was pretty confident with his endurance at this point. With a quick movement he grabbed the wrist of the arm that held the lightning ball and kept it away from his body as he took the force of Cero's lunge head on, he directed his body towards a window near the room so that he can get him and Cero out of the room and away from everyone and the facility.

His plan had succeeded with Tsubasa barely feeling a thing from the assault, with a slight movement he pushed Cero away from him as they landed outside the facility with Cero still raring to go and Tsubasa landing lightly on his feet.

"...Huh...I expected more than that from that little attack...but now that we got here, let's see what you can really do, Cero." said Tsubasa, bracing for another attack, but this time he was ready to counter and not take a hit.

"..Alright that worked fine, I got him out of the facility with minimal damage, now they can get Haruka the help that he needs and maybe join me later, though....now I can use Diablo without the mask...heh let's do this.." he thought as a grin formed on his face at the sight of the challenge ahead.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:24 pm

"Take good care of him, and don't let anyone else near him", was the order given to the medics by the queen. Haruka was in a horrific state and needed help. Seeing him like this... the energy split may surely... Ugh. Yugure rose to her feet, irritation overtaking her usual worried or stern face. Cero charged with a murderous intent, going for Tsubasa. While the Queen started moving forward to intercept, she noticed the man prepare himself instead of dodging. Hastening movements - Tsubasa kept Cero from connecting with the plasma ball, and the two went out the window due to the Kaiser's sheer force.

"Wait a minute, stop!" Yugure shouted, leaping out of the window.

"I said stop you two, this fight is pointless!" She landed. While the Kaiser's attitude tended to anger her, fighting him does nothing but make his blood boil. The more they instigate, the longer this rampage is going to last.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:29 pm

Karin blinked again as her allies all found their way out the window.

"Well, down I go then!"

Hopping out the window herself, Karin threw her weight forward and landed with a soft roll, springing back up almost instantly. "Personally, I'm with her on this one, I'd rather not get into an extended fight."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:34 pm

With that, the entirety of the building and its members had leaped out.. the window? Haruka simply found himself being placed on a stretcher and evacuated from the room. He closed his eyes trying to get breath back into his body smoothly.

In the time of his movement, he prayed for everyone's safety and finally drifted to sleep. Would he wake up? If Sera wanted anything to do with this body, he'd forcibly wake him up later. For now, rest is good. The vessel is damaged and both of the hosts are on the wrong side of the bed.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:37 pm

Cero's fury was fixed on one target:  Tsubasa.  Throwing him out the window was not the best idea, as it gave Cero a reason to stop holding back.  His aura flared up, creating shockwaves as the ground began to raise around him...  Then he vanished, leaving what seemed like a crater where he had been standing.  In reality, he had leaped with all his force and was now careening down to earth as a giant ball of plasma straight on Tsubasa's head.  He had forgotten there were even people around besides his target, as he extended his leg to swing down at the last second with all the force he could muster.

As he descended, he shouted out of nowhere, "VOLTAIC METEOR!"
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:53 pm

"As much as I don't wanna continue this struggle Yukino, it looks like he's leaving us no choice but if we can restrain him that should help...but until then I'll talk to him through this fight!" he said, directing his words to Karin and Yukino.

As Cero descended towards him, Tsubasa took this chance to quickly prep himself for the impact, he knew that if he dodged then the damage might be catastrophic enough to hurt the people at the facility.

"How does Cero manage to push us to this point everytime..."

With that Tsubasa got his left arm ready as he began to tap into his strength a bit more, the strength that allowed him to do his feats as Diablo, the power that Neu gave him before leaving. Up until now he was only using about 40% of it as he was not sure how to reach it or what he could do with it, but when put into this situation he felt the chance to reach into more of that power appearing. With a quick movement he raised his left arm slightly and stopped Cero's kick, sending a shockwave from the impact that simply shook the atmosphere around them. He then pushed him away with his arm as Cero landed on the ground, and with that he lunged at him aiming to deliver a punch to him, even though he was hesitating to put a lot of force into it, but if he can at least put Cero on the defensive then restraining him will be easier.

"...Hold on Cero...We'll do our best to stop you from causing any damage you might regret.." he said, as he got closer to Cero, his fist getting closer to strike him...
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:07 am

The attack had been blocked, leaving Cero at a talk. Pushing off of Tsubasa's arm with his leg, he backflipped back to the ground, landing just in time to see Tsubasa charging at him with a fist. Cero caught the fist with his own, and threw Tsubasa sky-high. Leaping into the sky once again, Cero charged a ball of plasma and threw it at Tsubasa, sending him back down towards the earth in a pillar of blinding light.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:18 am

It looked as if Cero had done Tsubasa in for sure this time, unlike previous encounters Tsubasa would usually feel nothing from the attacks of his opponent, he was not charging at Cero with the same animosity that Cero was using against him so it was no wonder that Tsubasa's few attacks did not do much, but this time he felt it in volts.

"..Tch, ight then.." he said, wiping the small stream of blood trickling from the side of his mouth.

That was the point where he knew he had to step it up slightly, as Cero descended from his quick feat, Tsubasa lunged at him with great speed, mid-air, punched him in the gut with strong force, and then elbowed him towards the ground with great speed and power.

"This should be enough." he thought, as Cero hurled towards the ground.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:34 am

Yugure was already sick of these two not listening.

She lunged forth into the fray, grabbing Tsubasa's arm tightly before his fist collided with Cero. In addition to that, she gripped at Cero's as well, and the force of lightning he was emitting shocked her. Gritting her teeth, holding down muffled screams with a growl of fury, the queen spun about. "Enough!!" This booming shout echoed as she tossed them both away from the other, and she nearly fell over from the voltage coursing about through her. "You two aren't settling anything by killing each other, nor are you going to help a damn thing! So cut it the hell out! Settle it with Vanguard, anything that doesn't result in you continuous your bloodthirsty rampage Cero, and anything that stops you from exerting any more force you're pulling out, Tsubasa!"

A Commander had to be able to calm the minds of others. In Tsubasa's case, it would probably be less work due to him being naturally level headed... usually. For the Kaiser, however, it may take some more talking down.

"I don't know what your problem is, Kirguis", the queen snarled. "I can ensure you, however, any drastic action like killing Haruka and violently assaulting Tsubasa will only lead to our ruin!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:41 am

As Cero was thrown, he flipped mid-air to catch himself. He snarled back at Yugure, the words she was speaking not being comprehended. Charging a plasma ball larger than any he had before, he dashed towards Yugure, ball outstretched, his speed surpassing the capabilities of the human eye, and just before the ball made contact... It stopped dead. Cero was clutching his chest, shock in his eyes. He had reached the limit of his power and collapsed, his berserk rage fading. Looking at the scene around him, he realized what he had just been doing, muttering only a few words before passing out entirely... "What am I becoming?"
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:46 am

Ezel had materialized behind Yugure to ensure her safety when Cero started again with a mindless charge. Before he could counter with a roar, the Kaiser fell down before them. From the sound of it, he didn't sound entirely conscious of his own actions. A couple soldiers ran out of the front doors, coming to secure Kirguis. Researchers were more than interested in finding out what on earth was happening to Europe's ace.

"That bastard... he doesn't even realize it yet", Ezel muttered.

"Realize what?" Yugure inquired.

"... Something I should probably confirm before saying anything else. Watch your ass if he goes crazy again."

"Unders-"

"Oh and hey Tsubasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

Ezel gave a cheery shout before going back to his card.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:50 am

Karin let out a sigh of relief, her stance slumping slightly at the evidently halted battle. She had been staying back for the most part after leaping out of the building, understanding that whatever forces were at work that allowed the two men to fight with such otherworldly power, it would be way above her league, and she'd likely end up getting in the way more than she would actually help. "Whew... Glad that's over..."

But maybe she had spoken too soon. Suddenly there was a new figure in the group. A large, imposing man with shimmering golden hair stood behind Yugure now, though he disappeared moments later. Karin's nerves were still mellowing out after the fight, so she spoke with a small shake in her tone. "U-Um, miss Yugure, who was that...?"
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next