Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaper Invasion - Humanity's Counterattack

+6
Doggy
Lightning King
NeoBuster
Dementuo
NovaRaizer
Best Girl
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reaper Invasion - Humanity's Counterattack Empty Reaper Invasion - Humanity's Counterattack

Post by Best Girl Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:55 pm

Reaper Invasion - Humanity's Counterattack City_Slums_by_Livio_by_Livio27

Within the sight of starry eyes is the Grim Reaper, the Duo of Erasure, and the resurrected strength beyond comprehension. Because of this miracle from a girl lost in time passing her spirit to another, for the first time in history, mankind has gained the upper hand. They do not know you can see them, they do not know you are absolutely prepared. With the Commanding Dragonic Overlord "the X", the Dragonic Kaiser Crimson who fights through a solitary path, still ending up aligned with your goals, and Exculpate the Blaster transformed into a Star-vader at your side, with all your incredible power and growth obtained in the seemingly endless nightmare...

Seeds, Drones, Reversed, Humankind, Crayborn residents...

Turn everything around and send the Deletors back from whence they came!

[Boss Battle: Four Titans - "Harbinger", "Legion", "Gigaton"]
Docking Deletor, Graywon
Modified Skill: N/A

Juxtapose Deletor, Zaele - Codename “Legion” (Shares this name with Gaele)
Modified Skill:
[ACT](VC):Legion 20000 "Juxtapose Deletor, Gaele"
[ACT](VC):[Discard (2) - “Deletor”] You may perform Legion by returning all cards in your drop zone to the deck and shuffling. If four or more cards are return to the deck by this skill, draw a card.
[ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (2) & Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is in Legion, you may pay the cost. If you do, delete all of your opponent's vanguards, lock one of their rearguards, then banish delete a card from your opponent's drop zone. If you discarded a card that shares a name with this card, lock another rearguard. If you have three or less cards in your hand after this skill resolves, draw a card and Counter Charge (1). (The deleted unit is turned face down, its power becomes 0 and it loses all text. It turns face up at the end of the owner's turn)
[AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have another unit in your middle column, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of that battle.

Mashing Deletor, Gaon - Codename “Gigaton”
Modified Skill:
[ACT](VC):[Counterblast (3) - “Deletor” and retire two of your “Deletor” rearguards including at least one grade two or higher unit] Delete all of your opponent’s vanguard, lock two of their rearguards in the same column, banish delete one card in their drop zone, and this unit gets [Power]+5000 until the end of turn.
[AUTO](VC): When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle. If the opponent’s vanguard has a [Power] of 12000 or more, this unit gets [Power]+10000 until the end of that battle.

Harbinger Damage Threshold: ??? (We don't see Sovereign...!)
Legion Damage Threshold: 10 (Nemesis split the Legion apart! That's their weakness! With her and Aoi, we can fight them!)
Gigaton Damage Threshold: 15-20 (We're stronger than last time, able to smash through that diamond skull!!)

Trinity Damage Threshold: 10
Sophie Damage Threshold: 5

Aoi Undyne is your trump card according to Nemesis, she's going to go around trying to fight each enemy at least once!

Last edited by Best Girl on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reaper Invasion - Humanity's Counterattack Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - Humanity's Counterattack

Post by Best Girl Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:55 pm

Aoi giggled and laughed nervously as Carlos, Fubuki, and others approached her and Okuri. She felt really, really nervous about people calling her hero. Accepting the fate of slipping away in time - disappearing for everyone else to simply have a chance... she'd say it's something anyone would do, but it's really not. Aoi is casting away her fading existence for people that weren't even in her timeline. The little gumball especially gave a smile to her friend: Fubuki who was treating the shoulder wound before they rushed off to battle. "We got a lot of catching up to do! I see you never let go of my sweater!" She beamed cheerfully, Cyan responding to the one who took her top as a memento. "Come on boy, we gotta get to work soon." Aoi spoke to Okuri after a few moments of her injury being quickly treated as best it could with no time.

Nemesis wasn't so chipper, unfortunately. With her star-gazing eyes, the target of unrivaled enmity - Harbinger was in sight. She wanted to share a laugh with Karin over how the Resistance was kind of filled with a lot of unreliable oafs, but her fury got in the way. Though, she was prepared to fulfill her duty as the Cross' hollow blade of Void. The woman of divine hate understood what Karin meant by split the Legion "in two". "True Hero!" Her angry tone got Aoi's attention.

"Y-Yes!"

"You're with me! As of right now, the shadow of the ultimate power and the strongest Break Ride combinations... You are my trump card to shatter despair like an iron hammer!"

"O-Okay!!"

Nemesis turned to her "wielder", giving her a nod and spreading her detached blades behind her like wings, then rocketing off.

"Whoa, whoa!!" Aoi was caught off guard by this ridiculous speed, thought only known to Aqua Force users like Haruka and herself, as far as she knew. With a rallying motion of the hand for people to follow the child of potential to the grand reversal of the war, the Chinese Champion zoomed off with haste that rivaled Haruka's, something else she inherited like Maelstrom and her bubbly, competitive personality. The super weapon was intentionally slowing down, but her motivation ran deeper than Aoi's, pure hate amplifying the quickness of the android. Jeez! She's really, really fast! ... But I gotta keep up... She's trusting me... Master Haruka's partner - that person who even had Blaster Blade in my time Master Jellal talked about is counting on me! Was the resounding words in mind, urging her to go faster, faster, gotta go faster!! A blue blur of light followed a pink trail of light, and Nemesis' feet left the ground entirely, beginning to levitate in her dash. And, to mirror that moment where Haruka, one of the two Beacons of Light blew back Chimera just as the other, Noel Kusanagi did... Aoi instinctively leaped to Exculpate, hugging her body as they took off toward the skies with the entire militia following to defend their home base.

"Huh?" Harbinger stopped her cackling from afar, realizing Cero at the frontlines, followed by a plethora of others were coming at her. ... But she and the other Reapers were invisible. All four of them dropped their cloaking, becoming tangible as tissues began to ran from the skies. "What the hell?! Why are they charging like that?!"

"They know we come." Legion's two mouths echoed an answer.

"How...? They must have become strong once I fell. Yes... this strength... has moved me to tears." Gigaton spoke weepingly, fascinated.

"... What is this?" Harbinger snarled, obviously annoyed. "Well, whatever, whether they know or not, you ready to be torn asunder, my little darling Shitstain and company?!"

Nemesis flew into the sky, going for Legion with Aoi on her back, riding along. Exculpate the Blaster and Docking Deletor, Graywon locked the most violent gazes thought imaginable to one another, practically causing time and space to quiver from the clashing of just their eyes meeting. Genuine divine hate. However, a light of hope was at the former's back. Aoi, who would eliminate despair... Nemesis was sure of it and believed in Karin's ability to drive humanity to their goal in this retaliation for everything that has ever happened because of these disgusting abominations.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Reaper Invasion - Humanity's Counterattack Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - Humanity's Counterattack

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Darren had his arms crossed as he looked at the Reapers that came charging in. His eyes flashed with the purple power of the Seed within him. Unlike the norm, his power didn't leak out as an aura. He started to step forward as he said, "You're looking a little flustered, Tomato-head! Pretty lonely too... all your drones and freaky friends are gone. How about we..."

He stopped as he felt a specific power. The strength of the Reverse. Only one of them had such a thing. He ran forward, not even using a unit to go faster or even to defend himself. Not that he was being given much attention anyway. He narrowed his eyes before he finally pinned it down.

"Trinity! That's your name, right?! If you're really gonna fight alongside Tomato-Head and her band of misfits, then I'm gonna have to stop you here!" He had done it before, single-handedly defeated all of the Reverse units she implored. It wasn't as though he was the only one who could do this. He didn't think that by a long shot. However, the ones that could had more important battles to tend to. He wouldn't let her be a distraction to that. More than that, he felt like she didn't want this of her own will. Maybe that was wishful thinking.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:15 pm

Karin gave both Nemesis and Aoi a quick nod in agreement with Nemesis' plan. She unfurled her wings and took to the skies herself, brandishing both her blades. Looking off towards the now-visible Reapers, she felt her own emotions welling up inside her- Emotions that had been lost to her until recently, every last one of them restored from the erasure Sovereign had inflicted upon her. Anger, at the Reapers for all they'd done to both humanity and Karin herself. Hatred, towards Sovereign specifically, for the hell she had to endure under his control. And, above all, a ferocious, searing determination to put an end to the Reapers once and for all.

Raising her blade skyward, she fired off another beam of light, etching a bright, burning "X" into the sky, one that all of humanity could see. This would be their turnaround, their counterattack. From here on, no matter what came their way, Humanity would overcome it. Humanity would survive, endure, and live on to see the future. "Nemesis, you know what to do..." Karin told herself, certain her plans would work. Nemesis would tear Legion apart, Cero was already doing as Karin predicted and had taken the fight to Gigaton... Now Karin would play her own part. Harbinger needed to be held back. If she got the chance to interfere, Karin's entire plan could fall apart in seconds.

Even if Sovereign was hiding away, Harbinger could still be pushed back. Karin pointed her blades forward, and dashed for Harbinger straight away.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Flying through the skies on the back of Blitzkrieg.. seeing everyone else line up together to battle this final fight together.. it motivated Neo. Not to just win and bring peace to the world, but all of these transpiring events.. The Good, the bad, the ugly. It brought us all together as one.. as the Resistance and they were all ready to defend what we all hold dear.

Blitzkrieg landed down to the site and Neo jumped off of him. Neo then unzipped his bag and took out a needle which was filled with cortisone that he was going to use to relieve him of pain for his arm.

" Are you positive this is a good idea Neo?" Blitzkrieg asked.

"This is the only thing I could think of when we were back in HQ. Im not going to let my injured arm and this arm sling stop me from fighting. So if you have any better ideas, speak up or forever hold your peace" Neo said to Blitzkrieg.

"... Do what you must"

So Neo ripped off his Arm Sling and injected the shot into his arm. He was hoping this would lessen his pain long enough to keep fighting until this battle was over...

"This should hold me off for awhile. Ill have to take another shot later but I dont care. Im going to do what I have too" He said.

He then zipped up his bag and walked foward and there he saw the drones and reapers lined up as if they were waiting for all of us.. Was to be expected.

"This ends now!"

Neo then charged towards Legion and was ready to fight. He didnt know how he was going to win this fight, but he knew one thing.. Neo was going to fight these reapers and drones until none of them were left.. or die trying....

NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:44 pm

The Kaiser stood atop a building, staring down the approaching Reapers.  With Harbinger's weakness not present, engaging her was pointless, but a certain other almost-invincible foe wasn't pointless: Gigaton.  Cero shot himself at the titanic Reaper, Crimson and Vermillion appearing beside him mid-flight.  The Kaisers was a brief streak of blinding light in the night sky as they flew, once again attempting to knock Gigaton down with their first strike.

"This...  Is where Humanity turns everything around!  The beginning of your end!"  The voice of the Kaiser rang out, a symbol of power as all three Kaisers threw themselves straight into Gigaton with top speed.
--------
Fubuki nodded, smiling, as she finished treating Cyan's wound. She was reluctant to let Cyan go off and fight so soon after being injured, especially at Nemesis' side, but... there wasn't much of a choice. Yet again, Cyan was going to save humanity... and Fubuki was going to do everything she could to help her friend, and that meant holding off the other Reapers. The closest one to Aoi and Nemesis being... Harbinger.

Not letting fear stop her, Fubuki ran forward towards Harbinger to back up Karin in holding the monstrosity off, Tetra-Burst and Maelstrom appearing by her side, firing as she approached, careful not to let the fire interfere with Karin's own attack.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:58 pm

Okuri had done nothing but just sit there in Aoi's embrace still attempting to lick the injury he'd done her away. Fubuki had come to treat it and he stopped long enough to let her do so. Carlos called out to them but not until Aoi stood up did the spirit's mind even begin to recover from the turn of events. He stood with her as she got up not wishing to leave her side yet. "Come on boy, we gotta get to work soon." the young girl said and with that Okuri snapped back into focus.

"Right... of course." he said looking down at the ground. Things were settling in his mind. Or rather they had to. They were going to fight the remaining Reapers all at once. He was assured he still hated Nemesis and wanted her dead but the intense emotions would not return no matter how he thought of it. He would simply worry about it after the war and hold the woman to her words.  His mind turned again to just what all he had tried to do and did to Aoi but he knew from simply hugging her she'd forgiven him.

Looking up again Okuri shook his entire body as if he were trying to get water off of him. His focus seemed to be back for now. He had to fight. He'd promised to protect his friends. Speaking of he had long neglected Carlos at this point. As Aoi and Nemesis took off faster than imaginable he turned to his friend and sheepishly approached him.

"Carlos, I'm sorry for what happened. If you'd allow it I'd like to fight by your side again and help keep you safe." he said after an awkward moment. They needed to move to attack the Reapers but with his mental processes still finishing piecing themselves back together Okuri thought it better to follow someone else into battle.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:02 pm

Trinity stared coldly from her position at the man who dared scream her old name, holding out her laser sword in front of her face. "Trinity died the moment Lady Harbinger revealed the truth. The truth of this existance, of the future...." She gripped her sword tighter, grinding her teeth in fury. "...the truth of OUR FATE!!!" She raised her sword up, black rings forming all around her as her Reverses and her army of Star-Vaders appeared. "Prepare yourself human!!! For I am Halcyon!!! Lady Harbinger's Sword!!! I will finish what Nemesis started and delete you all!!!!" Now donning her full armor, she and her army charged forward, Trinity preparing to go after Darren as her first victim.

Sophie cackled as she observed the resistance. "So they finally grew a spine. Or perhaps they finally realize that death would be more sweeter than living a disgusting life. Well I suppose I shouldn't sit back anymore. Come poor unfortunate souls. I shall be the hero you need. You deserve! I will save you from continuing to live a pathetic life of hope and give you all the sweet despair called death!!! Let the endless nightmare begin!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!" As she laughed, Catherine rose from the ground, Sophie on her shoulder now. Along with her, the rest of her Nightmare Dolls began to rise all over, all reaching for the mass of fodder to drag them down, rip them apart, devour them, any method to fulfill their master's desire for them.

Beatrice ran along with her Battle Sisters, following Karin's direction and prepared to push away any who would target their commander. Though Aoi was the key to their success, Karin was also important as she was their leader. She gave the resistance the morale to give it their all. If Karin fell, so would their fighting spirit. And Beatrice was prepared to give her own life before Karin gave hers.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:09 pm

Darren glared at Trinity for her answer as he held out his hand, holding onto a blade, the Great Justice Sword of Ultimate Daiyusha. He held it defensively making sure to avoid being killed as he called out, "If you think the Harbinger of STDs is really going to do anything for you, then you're just like Solis!"

He knew word would mean nothing, only actions would end this. This world, this future, their fates... it was worth fighting for. He was going to defend it and he wouldn't allow her to take them, not her and not anyone else. More than that, she was using the Reverse units, Daiyusha Reverse. Darren certainly couldn't allow that. Not after what he had done with that unit.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:54 pm

"This is it... Our time to fight back and end it all..." Mirai said with her voice cracking a little from being nervous. She didn't understood why she was nervous, her time was going to end soon anyway. Dying here or disappearing after everything was over is all the same. The Seed hesitated as she saw everyone gather courage to fight on.

"Don't tell me you're scared now, this should be another day for the Grim Reaper... or is that what they called you, eh?" Noel came out of HQ yawning as she walked up to Mirai who was clearly scared. Being in the computer room resting, she heard everything while making sure HQ's programs were up to date and to ensure everything here gets recorded. Noel's secret hobby, programming and hacking.

"Noel..." Mirai looked at her past self, or at least the version of herself that never experienced that horrible future. Mirai knew that she sensed her fear. Hesitating to fight what might be the final string of battles to end this war. Why? Why be scared now?

"Look... I know why you are scared. You are me and I'm you remember? We can't really hide things from each other like that..." Noel looks up at the sky and then closes her eyes, Mirai does the same as if they are in sync. "To be honest... I'm scared too... I'm terrified beyond belief... Isn't that funny? A Beacon of Light is what they call me and I'm on the verge of crying out of fear! So... it's ok to be scared, just use it as your driving force when fighting!" Noel chuckles as a small tear goes down her face, Mirai felt Noel's fear as well... "But we can't let our world... our beautiful world end like this because we were too scared to save it... The girl looked at her future self with a determined look, "My future, the one you came from... I wish it could never happen and I don't want to see it in this world, which is why I need your help. I can't do this without you, we can't do this. Even if you disappear... you will live on with me, I'll be the future you hoped for!"

Mirai smiled. She couldn't really say anything. Thinking back to what Aoi also said, to stay positive. That's all the Seed needed to do, to stay positive and believe in those around her. Dying here or disappearing later, if she can at least leave her past self with a brighter hope of tomorrow, then it was all worth it. Eventually Noel would be her age and can pick up where Mirai lost it all. "To see the day that my past self would give me words of encouragement, is this what they call self-motivation?" Mirai tried to crack a small joke, "I'll see this to the end, I won't leave this world until its finally in peace!" The Seed got determined which also helped Noel as they both ran towards the others to join the fight.

To cover more ground, they split up, Noel saw Darren about to fight and decided to join in and help if needed. Mirai made her way towards Sophie.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:57 pm

After helping some soldiers prepare for the coming battle, Carlos met with Okuri as they promised. The spirit apologized to the young man and asked if he could follow him into the battle. "Hey, don't worry about it. I'm not the one you bit after all, so there's no need for that. And what's that about keeping me safe? That's my line!" He said jokingly. After all that happened, the cardfighter was sure that his friend needed some lighthearted joke to cheer up a little. But given the current situation, it was going to be difficult. "So how about we pick someone twice our size as our dance partner?" He added, not knowing when to stop. Having a friend at times like this sure helped maintain the composure.

Wherever he looked, battles against the Reapers were already on course. Members of the Resistance had already located and tracked their opponents. "Okay, this one's not easy". He was relieved to see that Fuki and Koga weren't among the enemies attacking the base, but the happiness was short-lived as he recognized a familiar voice resounding in the distance. "Wait a minute... That's...!". There was no doubt that it was the blue-haired psycho, Sophie, the one commanding the giant Nightmare Dolls ("Forgive the redundancy. Those dolls are big by default") approaching.

"Okuri... Do you remember that crazy girl I prevented you from killing that last time and that I thought was cute when she wasn't in full-psycho mode even though I don't remember if you heard me say that?" He asked his friend, maintaining a serious face. "Well, she's back. I'm going there to prevent her from murdering the rest of the ground soldiers. And, to be clear with you, I've wanted to confront her since... Well, it's a long story. Given what you went through like twenty-five minutes ago, normally I wouldn't ask you to follow me over there knowing the circumstances of the last time we saw her. But... I feel the need to try something" He explained. Even though she killed countless soldiers without any sign of remorse, Carlos couldn't just give up on trying to reach her. She was the first Reaper-related enemy he fought, and she was the one who showed him the ugly truth about humans helping the invaders.

"What do you say, my friend?" He then asked, ignoring the developments going on around him.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:10 am

Carlos was quick to tell Okuri he didn't need to apologize and seemed more than ready to fight with him again. The character of the friends he had made here at the Resistance never ceased to surprise him. Looking at the opponents a certain human came into view. It would have been easy to miss her given the four approaching Reapers if not for the large dolls at her command. It was the one who'd attacked the base and Jessie. The one Okuri had tried to kill. An anger at seeing her entered his heart but with it came what felt like a convulsion in his stomach. The idea of hurting another human at the moment sickened him as the sensation of the taste of Aoi's blood in his mouth moments ago was powerfully brought to his memory as if it was all happening again. The Reapers he could fight, but the few humans left to their side he could not. His whole being rejected the idea. But more than that he was doubtful he could effectively fight at all. He'd used his friends from Cray as mere tools to help him kill Nemesis in rage. They'd been hesitant to help but had done so anyway. Would they trust him to lead them into battle again so soon?

"I'll... I'll go with you Carlos. But I can't fight her right now. You'll have to handle it. I'll keep the Reapers off of you. Do what you have to. But be careful with her. There's little humanity if any in that one." he replied. The Reapers had to be his focus. He had lost himself to rage now he needed to focus back on protecting his friends as he'd intended to do. Their decision made, Okuri charged off to the battlefield alongside Carlos.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:40 am

Everything seemed to happen so fast, Okuri assaulting Yukino only to be intercepted by Aoi who was injured by the wolf and with no moment of respite there was a Reaper attack happening. No time to rest, and thus everyone was on the move. All but him. As the Reapers unveiled themselves, his eyes locked on the monstrosity that was Harbinger.

What was this feeling in his chest that was welling up as he began to breath erratically? Gripping his chest, his breathing continued to grow more and more panicked until it just stopped... Time seemed to shatter, the world crumbling down around Seifer. A thin red aura permeated around the brunette, his whole body now shaking. He knew what this feeling was now, this burning sensation that caused his entire being to quake. It was rage... Pure rage at the one who ruined his life, took away his love, his sister and friends. The reason he had to suffer, the reason those he cared about had to suffer.

Gritting his teeth he continued to tremble, until he couldn't handle it anymore. Mordred's blade flashed into his hand, Blaster Dark appearing behind him and quickly reaching out a hand to try and stop him... only to be a moment to late... The brunette having charged forward toward the monstrosity that was his pain.

"Harbingeeeeer!" he screamed like a child throwing a tantrum after not getting their way. His charge a suicidal one in concept, but one he was thrust into by the turmoil of his emotions. Leaping into the air with blade ready... He knew she was invincible, but he didn't care... as all of the built up anger came rushing out.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:00 pm

Trinity had fought as she always did with her Reverses, becoming their commander Star-Vader, Halcyon. The fight with Darren had been both of action and words. It was also...a battle of conviction. Trinity would not listen to anything Darren had to say. Nothing would deter her from fulfilling Harbinger's will. She would be her loyal sword...even if she must kill herself in Harbinger's glory. And her Reverses answered her command, her determination to wipe out all of her Lady's enemies as she broke through Darren's final defense with the aid of Maelstrom R, striking a heavy blow to him. "Your last breath approaches. Goodbye." She raised her blade and swung it down on Darren to finish him off for good this time.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:02 pm

Harbinger, sneering and laughing as she fought Karin, found herself irritated. It was a waste of time, since the God of Death was invincible without her "weakness" here, and took great joy in mauling, mangling, and attacking "the X" who broke free of Sovereign's grip. The battle was in her advantage, but... why be upset then? ... Because mankind was desperately fighting back against the great evil in their own turf, striking powerfully at each and every Reaper and lesser Reaper. They knew they were coming, and everyone's morale is high. "... This is gross." Harbinger snarled, attacking the new commander and giggling over Sovereign's so-called "trump card". Not even she knew what it was, and it was annoying to know her "big brother" had something in store not even she was allowed to know. But it didn't matter, humanity would be done in without said ace-in-the-hole needing to be used.

And Harbinger's sworn enemy, Yukino was dueling Legion with Aoi Undyne at her back. Though Aoi was the Chinese Champion and with her original deck as opposed to Nemesis being a drone without her own cards, the difference in their sheer person was vast beyond thought possible. Trusting Karin to fend off her loathed adversary and survive, the super weapon focused all efforts on killing everything in front of her: which meant the Juxtapose Deletor. The match up Sera had many times before began again: Link Joker versus Link Joker with the traitorous Star-vaders against Deletors. Legion had no idea why Nemesis had gone back to man, nor why Photon was acting the way he was. It didn't matter, Nemesis can be broken apart and fixed over and over and over again just as she fixed Reapers. Yukino was NOT kidding around, however, and made her violent hatred known to the enemy, constantly threatening to kill, destroy, and just tear asunder. Aoi was rather scared to see this bloodthirsty sword yell about carnage on aliens... especially when that person named her important. Even so, the two fought with an ironic partnership: Link Joker and Aqua Force. Fighting Legion was difficult, given his weakness didn't work like others, and attacking his head was pointless. Nemesis gave an order to her personal squad that followed the two: fight Legion long enough to get an opening. This was furthered by her reviving Garnet Star Dragon for the third time, and attacking Gaele and Zaele in order to hold them down with locks. Aoi held herself back some, as to not lose her units to control and be helpless to Delete. Then, the super weapon unleashed her power retained from the Grim Reaper. Summoning Blaster Joker, alongside Brave Fang, Dilation, and Mayoron... "Blaster Blade", "Wingal", "Gallatin", "Marron". It's like Royal Paladin never separated from the very beginning. With great power and fury, the red thread of fate holding the Legion together was grasped by the Dimension Link Sever. Roaring loudly, the Chosen Sword of Void literally tore the two Legion in half, splitting them apart.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Both members of "Legion" shouted, wailing in the utmost pain as their conjoined minds were pulled away from one another, dealing visible damage to them. That was it, that was Legion's weakness! Tearing them asunder made them vulnerable!

"Let's get moving you bastards!!" Nemesis, the ex-commander shouted for her squad and others to attack Legion. Aoi followed up, summoning the righteous name: the spirit of Blue Storm Dragon, Maelstrom and led a violent attack to where she got two grade three units from Maelstrom's Wave and Marios combined. With encouragement from the android, Aoi understood why she was the trump card. Her ability to search so many grade three units in her deck...! Utilizing the power to Restore, Aoi unleashed a mirror of the ultimate power in "Karma", Maelstrom Reverse. Her "compensation" now, no longer an embodiment of her despair over not obtaining glory. With an unlock and a strong wave of assaults, Maelstrom attacked. Legion told the gumball she will die and their own power cannot defeat them. Aoi couldn't defeat them... and that was alright by her standards. Because "she" did not have to defeat them. Rather, "they" did - everyone else. The Chosen Sword of Void and the Child of Potential united with those around them, rallying their allies for a decisive attack with Aoi ripping a Double Critical. In a fit of irony, "they" would defeat "them" - the dual-minded Legion.

And that wasn't the end of it.

Nemesis had her own troubles with her deleted vanguard at zero power. Knowing it was temporary instead of permanent like before put her at ease, but she still didn't enjoy seeing Ahmes as an empty space. So what was the plan? Don't give up and keep being angry. Keep being furious at those who ruined her life. The will see spoke of was now the queen's imperial wrath, waving one of her detached blades and aiming it at her prey as she chanted with the utmost malice. That's right... she conquered Void, coming back from erasure, even if it was by Harbinger's hand, and wielded Star-vaders magnificently.

"I am the White Void,
I am the Cold Steel,
I am the Chosen Sword!!

With blade in hand, I will obliterated the great evil that plagues the universe and tear asunder despair!

I am Yukino Espoir! The end has come!!"

Surpassing Delete, Mayoron's ability activated twice. Though Blaster Joker was erased, his name and the state of Legion were not gone. Indeed... That zero power rose to twenty thousand with the help of an ally! The God of War Yukino Espoir in all her grand power with her starry eyes attacked with all of those around them, slamming Legion into a large structure into Umano.

"With these eyes, I can SEE EVERYTHING!"

She understood what this was. These were Hana's eyes.

"Ah, Nemesis!" Aoi called out to, seeing that the Juxtapose Deletors weren't dead.

"You understand your role, yes?"

"Yeah!"

"Then go across the battlefield, trump card. Spread hope beyond the deep, endless abyss of despair, and go turn every part of this war zone into light!"

"Yessir!!" Aoi leaped off of her back, summoning Icefall Dragon, her Quintet Wall to ride on it and go across the battlefield, heading for anyone who wasn't Harbinger!

Nemesis roared violently, shaking the entire earth with her indignation. Harbinger howled in response, the enemy of mankind answering her foe as she continued doing battle with Karin and others.

"HARBINGER!!"

"SHITSTAIN!!"

One is going to deal with the other's kin, the other deals with Sovereign's toy. They're just trying to indirectly get at each other before tearing each other's hair out.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:09 pm

Darren battled the power of all of the Reverse units with his Dimensional Robos. He had beaten Trinity twice before, once he even single handedly stopped all of her Reverse units. He had become stronger since then and he sensed no change in Halcyon's power. As far as he saw it, this battle was already over.

That was his mistake... Her aggressive battling was more than he could defend against he took damage, massive damage. In the end, even his Great Daikaiser and True Great Daikaiser did little more than make her flinch. He was surprised. She must have been this strong from the start. He grinned at the thought. Maybe they could fight again some other time... Trinity believed it impossible.

Darren fell as her sword struck his chest. He was on his back, covered in blood. The power of all the Reverse units was too much for him. As the blade of Halcyon came down, Darren seemed unable to do anything about it. He was out... and done. That was what it seemed.

A unit materialized in front of Darren. It made a barrier that defended from the attack. Dimensional Robo, Daishield. Since Darren used much less energy than normal fighting, he had enough after the fight for his units to move on their own, as well as for his body to mend itself through the power of the Seed. He remained in the barrier of the Dimensional Robo, protected as his body mended itself. Even with his Seed induced Healing Factor, he would need time to recover from what Trinity was able to do to him.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Karin, leading the first diversionary assault against Harbinger, felt the cold creeping hand of the Void at her shoulder once again- She'd gotten a little too overconfident in her newfound strength, only to be slapped down by Harbinger. But, her bout of psychological warfare along with her drawing out the fight as long as possible had gone just as planned. Yukino had torn Legion in two, exposing their vulnerability to the rest of Humanity, and now Karin's hollow sword, once again filled with its familiar resolve, was now rampaging and striking at every other Reaper around.

...That still left Karin at Harbinger's mercy, however, which was decidedly not part of her master plan. Well, time for plan B.

With her armor having been deleted off, Karin was very much human, and very much capable of moving at her usual sonic-tier speed. Taking advantage of the momentary distraction of Yukino's sudden rampage, Karin zoomed away from Harbinger, aiming her swords at Legion now. Only, this time, Karin made sure to keep her new ego in check.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:05 pm

Cero was about to slam into Gigaton when the massive Deletor shouted out:

"WAIT."  And Cero did.  "BEFORE WE BEGIN, YOU'LL BE NEEDING THESE!"  And then the tissues started raining down from the sky.  "MY STRENGTH SHALL MOVE YOU TO TEARS, PLEASE U---"  Without even saying anything, only intensely glaring at the massive Reaper, a massive bolt of lightning erupted from the Kaiser, erasing most of the tissues from existence.  Gigaton was visibly disturbed by Cero's actions, responding to the eruption, "HM...  THAT WAS...  UNKIND."  Tissues continued to rain down from the sky.  Cero continued to obliterate them with lightning.

"Your strength shall not bring me to tears...  If anything shall bring me to tears, Reaper...  IT SHALL BE YOUR WEAKNESS!"  The destructive power of the Kaiser seemed to magnify as he shouted this out, intensely pointing at the beast before him, as the creation and destruction of the tissues came into perfect balance.  Harmony of creation and destruction.  

"IN THE CASE OF EITHER, I THINK YOU WOULD NEED TISSUES!  LET US BEGIN, REGARDLESS...  UNLESS, YOU WOULD RATHER FIGHT TISSUES?"

"I SHALL FIGHT YOU AT THE SAME TIME AS I FIGHT THE TISSUES!"  Cero had a very bad experience with tissues as a child.  Being the middle child and the only one without any special talents during most of his childhood, his brothers threw many tissues at him accompanied by insulting words making fun of his lack of usefulness.  Sometimes, they would even throw boxes at him or beat him up with boxes of tissues.  Now, even the sight of tissues upsets the Kaiser.

"YOU SEEM VERY DISTURBED BY TISSUES!"

Cero's face twisted in anger.  He would not let this insult go unpunished!  "YOU SEEM DISTURBED BY ME DESTROYING THEM!"  Got 'em.

"I AM, I ENJOY GIVING THOSE OUT."

"I SHALL NOT USE THEM!  IF I CRY, I SHALL EMBRACE MY TEARS AND USE THEM TO FURTHER MY OWN STRENGTH!"

"I DON'T THINK THAT'S HOW HUMAN BODIES WORK BUT IT'S YOUR CHOICE."  

The members of both factions of the resistance that had arrived to the battle against Gigaton could only stare in awe.  A Reaper and one of the most powerful members of humanity's resistance were...  talking.  Conversing.  And they continued to do so as they fought.  None of them interfered out of sheer shock, baffled by the fact that this was happening right in front of them.  

Gigaton reached Grade 3 first, entering the fray of battle alone.  Cero attempted to stop its attack, but Gigaton's massive fist broke through the guard and struck true.  Now, Cero rode Dragonic Kaiser Crimson...  He called out a field of attacks, and then...  He performed the most passionate soulblast the world had ever known!

"SOOOOOOOUUUUUUUULBLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!"  Three cards left the Soul, filling Cero's dropzone, as his cry could be heard across the entire battlefield!  With Dragonic Kaiser Crimson's Legion, he called upon Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion and unleashed his Legion Break, still filled with passion, but nowhere near as much as with the triple-soulblast.  With the amount of passion he held for soulblasting, one might expect him to be playing Genesis...  But he's not and likely never will.

The Titan of Humanity and the Titanic Horror continued their passionate clash of souls, with Crimson being deleted only the turn after as Gigaton unleashed a mighty wave of attacks…

“USELESS!”  The Kaiser shouted out in response, “USELESS, USELESS, USELESS!”  before riding a second Crimson!

Gigaton pushed further and the battle turned into an exchange of fists between Cero and Gigaton!

“ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!”

“MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!”

Indeed, the passionate clash of fists rang out across the battlefield as the two titans seemed to be in complete deadlock!  Once again, Gigaton Deleted the Legion of Kaisers, Cero unable to keep up with the attack rush, Gigaton's fist slamming into him, sending him flying through a building and into a lamppost on the other side, bending it completely.  It seemed the Kaiser had been defeated...  but he got up.  His energy flared up, even more intensely than before!  The lamp post was obliterated, the Kaiser still ready to fight back!  A third Crimson appeared in the place of the Deleted one, and he Legioned once again!

“TWIN... DRIIIIIIIIIIIIII---”  Cero screamed, as he gathered energy in his fist for a final attack, louder and louder, never stopping as a glass of water fell from the sky next to him.  “---IIIVE!”  He finished screaming, and the lightning of Crimson and Vermillion was channeled into Cero's fist...  He shot himself at incredible speed towards Gigaton's head, his fist filled with the power of three Kaisers!  He smashed his fist straight into Gigaton's skull, the crack of blow lightning once again resounding across the battlefield and the shockwave decimating the buildings behind Gigaton!  Cero jumped back, aware that the Reaper wasn’t finished yet.  “THANK YOU FOR THE WATER, MY THROAT WAS GETTING SORE !”  The kaiser took a sip… and immediately spit it out.  “WHY IS THIS WATER SO SALTY!?”  
-----------
With Karin now off Harbinger and attempting to escape, Fubuki now moved herself directly between Harbinger and Legion, ordering her Blue Storm units to fire with everything they had, completely disregarding the safety of the other person who was now charging into battle.  Protecting the commander was important, protecting Cyan was of the utmost importance, but protecting some random possible suicidal person wasn’t really on her priorities list.  She wasn't even attempting to register who it was charging at Harbinger.  Sorry Seifer.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:17 am

Noel had arrived a little bit too late. Darren was engaged in a fight against Trinity and was defeated. When she got there, it was when he was slashed in the chest and fell to the ground. He had lost and Darren was laying in a puddle of his own blood. "What the hell?! Darren!!" Noel ran up to him but that was when Daishield materialized and created a barrier to protect it's commander as the Seed's healing process began. He isn't healing fast... that attack almost killed him! She thought as her already red eyes began to glow a crimson red.

A lingering and familiar power began to flare up as she looked at Trinity. This power was familiar alright. It was the same power that drove Noel into becoming an insane wannabe queen that take took down an entire section of the city all on her own. The same power who made all who lost to her into her own personal mindless slaves and wanted nothing more than to see her own friends suffer. It's none other than the power of the Reverse. That same power that still courses through Noel's body, although in harmless amounts. It's a power she curses and hates so much yet helped bring some victories for the Resistance at the same time. A necessary evil. Now that same power struck her friend down but now that same power will avenge her comrade. "That cursed power... I'll make sure it will never be used to harm anyone again!" Noel exclaimed as she pulled her deck out and challenged Trinity.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:47 am

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" The impossibly willful and annoyingly difficult to kill brunette began his assault against an unconquerable mountain by joining his units in the battle and opening with a critical trigger... Striking at Harbinger's slaves in unison with Swordbreaker Angel and Masquerade, though a critical was brought to bear in return knocking the angel away with Mackart dashing up with Seifer to take her place and back up their Vanguard. It proved to be a problem however, as Harbinger herself met the young Vanguard in battle, sending Mackart to the void and having Cormac forcefully pulled to his aid, only to watch his Ambition become locked with a red and black ring.

And then she mentioned it... The disgusting monster mentioned his inability to protect Rosalia. Now, going even more blind with rage, the silhouette of a massive dragon appeared behind Seifer before exploding out of the Void, Phantom Blaster Dragon coming to his master's aid as his negative emotions flared with the red aura that continued to burn. Blaster Dark stepped up as well, knowing full well that he couldn't convince his Vanguard in the rage induced high that he was... so instead, he chose to protect him. Weaving between the crossfire from the Aqua Force armada, and the other units littering this battlefield, Seifer and Blaster Dark dashed forward together crisscrossing before slamming into Harbinger with both of their blades as a critical appeared though while they hit they bounced off of Harbinger's armor.

Yelling once more, Phantom Blaster Dragon appeared at his side to strike this time as Blaster Dark pulled back, only to be met with a wall of fodder to be cut down as they protected Harbinger... not that she needed it. Again she taunted Seifer about his lost love as his legion was lost to the void once more, and this time Mackart being forcibly called to his side. On the defensive, Seifer narrowly dodged several close blows, those of which might of killed him had Mac Lir not come to his aid, blocking Harbinger's strike and allowing the brunette to retreat so that he might counter attack.

Despite not agreeing with how he was handling his rage, his knights responded, with Cormac this time appearing from the void, Mackart joining his side. The Shadow Paladins commanded by Seifer threw their all against the might of Harbinger and her pawns, cutting through them in droves only for Cormac and Mackart to rebound off of a perfect guard shield. Back on the defensive, both Cormac and Mackart were sucked into the void this time, but once more Mac Lir pushed Harbinger's strike back away from his Vanguard.

Once more he was taunted about Rosalia, and how his heart was empty, as if her always disappearing had numbed him to it. In a sense, he was numb to it, but it made the pain of losing her no less. This time, Mordred... Seifer's link, his avatar appeared from the void, and once more he missed the needed critical trigger to push back. This time, when the void swallowed Mordred... Seifer visibly seemed pained and slowed down considerably. When Harbinger struck this time, he was wide open, Mac Lir not coming to his aid... However Wounded Angel, and Freezing Revenger appeared to knock the strike back, giving their vanguard time to recover.

One final time, Harbinger sneered, talking down about his inability to protect Rosalia, and once more a purple light emanated from the pocket of Void, with the Dread dragon Phantom Blaster, and the knight of Determination appearing once more. Even again this monster of an enemy, both Seifer and his units refused to relent, Grim Revenger attacking first only to be entangled with her pawns. Seifer, Blaster Dark, and Phantom Blaster Abyss all struck at once... a critical trigger, Wounded Angel, appearing to grant them more power as they assaulted the monster before them.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Harbinger... was still annoyed. No, in fact, she was downright pissed off with the performance of humanity. Similarly against Karin, the Docking Deletor sneered, even attacking him with the absence of his beloved. Yet, he successfully held out against her taunting. She knew he couldn't have been holding together well inside, but the fact that he held himself together so well on the outside... Karin getting smug... All of humanity thinking they have a chance. The God of Death wanted to just stomp on all their hopes and dreams, and yet, the sight of Seifer always getting a grade three Revenger on top of the rest of the battles against Legion, Gigaton, and the remaining pawns had the demon growling in frustration. "Annoying brat! Just like your sister, you keep showing up and all you do is piss me off!" The eldritch horror hissed, sweeping her claw at Shadow Paladin, more than eager to end them just as she did Royal Paladin. No, Seifer not giving her the time of day and breaking into tears or screaming with something other than rage sent her into her own frenzy. The centipede abomination trampled about Umano as civilians escaped the rampage, shaking the Earth and swiping her tail against the black knights, then conjuring a ball of Void in hand to attack the purgatorial duo of Blaster Dark and Phantom Blaster Dragon, threatening erasure if it connects. Noting this, Blaster Dark turned to Seifer, ignoring the Dragon of Hell... Yunos was the Sword of Determination who was accepted as one of Yukino Espoir's Avatars... and one of his current wielders was her younger brother: Seifer Espoir. This brunette... Yunos was his "Avatar" as well.

"... Feh... Ahmes really got to me, huh...? Alright, whatever. Hey kid, move the hell out of the way!!" Yunos, for once of his life, didn't suck his teeth in an irritatingly edgy manner just to seem cool or a rough badass trope. Instead, he wouldn't let someone important to him be lost to the Void again if he could help it. So, quickly moving, the black knight zipped toward his Vanguard, and pushed him out of harm's way as Harbinger's claw of erasure was coming.

"You're all so FUCKING ANNOYING!!"

Karin and Neo joined the fray against Legion after Aoi had left, synchronizing with the imperial wrath of the Queen. Legion was still in pain, though battling through it while reuniting to attack Nemesis. Unfortunately, with Hana's eyes, the Juxtapose Deletors could only combat against her with direct assaults. Sneak attacks were completely useless, as she saw every lesser Deletor coming around for her. The God of War and the Mad Hero charged forward as Overlord "the X" and the Dragonic Kaisers belonging to Neo assaulted Legion. While Legion seemed to have the upper hand, Karin pressed down harshly even with a lack of triggers, and Neo's lightning-swift blasts cornered the monsters. "THIS IS... INTRIGUING. TERRIFYINGLY SO. HUMANS ATTACK SOVEREIGN AND GET AWAY WITH IT... NOW WE HAVE BEEN SPLIT APART?! RIDICULOUS... WE HAVE SEEN MANY AN OVERLORD AND KAISER FALL. WE HAVE SEEN MANY TIMELINES FALL. THIS... CANNOT BE THE ONE." The twin Reapers were clearly distressed, as they weren't invincible like Harbinger with her armor.

"No one cares!" Nemesis roared, "Just roll over and die!!" The personal squad called with Nemesis, alongside Karin and Neo blasted at Legion, and the Juxtapose Deletors both wailed in agony, being slammed through several structures. They were destroying Umano, but this was an absolute necessity to end everything once and for all. ... Legion knew they were outmatched, and decided it may be best to simply... retreat. So they began doing so right in front of everyone's eyes! "Don't let them escape!!" The super weapon demanded as weaponry opened fired on the fleeing behemoths. In the meantime, several others reported to Karin that since Legion is departing and handled, they'll move on to efforts against the supercolossal Gigaton and fend off Harbinger.

Humanity was motivated.

"THIS STRENGTH... IS MOVING ME TO TEARS." Gigaton wept, clashing with the Kaiser: Cero Kirguis and dealing with the trump card: Aoi Undyne assisting in battering the titanic Deletor. The battles were surprisingly even with the superhuman Crimson matching Gigaton blow for blow, unnecessarily and passionately screaming over a lot of actions... and hinting at some kind of trauma over tissues. Regardless, on top of the blitzkrieg, Aoi struck hard and fast, having the benefit of moving first. With her inherited speed, she bombarded Gigaton in order to reach her grade three units with haste. That was her ability as Yukino Espoir's Trump Card. Thanks to this, Crimson was able to continuously appear, grazing over Delete and Maelstrom was constantly restored. To further mankind's resolve and evolution, Cero's soul answered the Mashing Deletor with a Heal Trigger for his sixth damage, and Aoi found herself with a new Perfect Guard championing the Wave ability. Discarding the title "Emperor", Cero redeemed his prideful self and the child of potential felt the onslaught of the Blue Storm Armada returning to her more every passing second, the duo dealing significant damage to the gigantic Reaper. Cero's power especially aiding in directly blasting open Gigaton's skull - wasting absolutely no time.

Aoi, remembering her job to spread hope across the battlefield, raised her hand as Icefall Dragon carried her through the sky.

"Nobody has to be afraid anymore!

We can do this!"

"YEAAAAAAAH!!" The Resistance shouted happily, encouraged by their ex-commander's return, Karin's new lead, the superhuman Kaiser, the light of hope: Aoi, and the other named, famous heroes of this era battling everything in front of them.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:45 pm

It was true, Seifer on the outside showed nothing more than anger and the desire to smite this monster... however on the inside his emotions ran wild, he was hurting. Still, the brunette chose to not show it, because that's what she wanted from him, to show his despair and pain. It was something he would take enjoyment out of making her pissed off... Not something that was a good thing, but it maybe made him feel better.

"I suppose I should take that as a compli-" Seifer went to retort against this Eldritch abomination that was the source of everyone's pain, turning around to face her as he'd moved to dodge some of the bombardment from Aqua Force, only to feel a palm against his chest. As he went flying, his eyes met Yunos's in surprise... only to see him disappear a moment later. Seifer hit the dirt, rolling a few feet before coming to a rest on his side, facing the direction Blaster Dark had been only moments ago. His body convulsed a few times as he continued to stare blankly, shock and horror taking over as the realization that one of his closest allies... a unit that represented a part of his sister, was now taken from him.

Harbinger finally got something other than stoicism and anger out of him, and drove home even harder his inability to protect. Struggling where he lay, he pulled himself onto his hands and knees... then into a shaky standing position, bent over slightly. Why must he always lose? Even in triumph, he's lost something... And the realization brought upon ever more doubt... this endless cycle of despair for someone who continues to fail. Balling his fists, a soft black and red glow appeared around his body... flickering softly, only to fade completely as a hand was placed on his shoulder. Turning to see who it was, his eyes went wide with surprise as he felt a massive force be slammed into his stomach... slumping forward against Mordred as he blacked out. The dark elf caught his Vanguard, not disappointed with him... rather understanding, but knowing this was for the best.

In his despair Seifer was vulnerable, and to erase that vulnerability Mordred took it upon himself to render the brunette as a non threat to the Resistance for as long as possible... choosing to have him be unconscious for a small amount of time. Retreating into the shadows with Seifer, the elf hid him away, watching the battle quietly with crimson eyes... awaiting for his Vanguard to awaken.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:50 pm

Okuri was supportive of Carlos' decision to fight the master of the Nightmare Dolls. He wasn't going to fight, but he was going to be at his side in order to give any kind of help needed. "But be careful with her" The spirit warned him. "There's little humanity if any in that one". At that point, it was really obvious. But, for once, the young man wanted his friend to be wrong. "You know, I really hope that's not the case, Okuri. I really hope..." He replied to his friend while running to the battlefield.

Using his Reality Bangle, Carlos summoned to the field his reliable Armor Break Dragon and Detonics Stinger Dragon to intercept and knock the attacking Workeroids down as best as they could. "Come on boys, make me proud!". He then set his sight on the blue-haired Drone and challenged her to a fight in his own way. "And you! How about a little dance with someone your own size?". But in the end, his pretty cool line fell on deaf ears given that Noel was handling the master of dolls at the moment. "Nice, now I look like an idiot..." He lamented.

Last edited by Nova Major on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:09 pm

The battle raged as Darren was down for the count, recovering from injuries that would kill most. He had underestimated his opponent, a fatal mistake in war, and now Noel was finishing his battle for him.

Within his mind, Darren was in the darkness. Daiyusha and Daikiser were there as well.

"I underestimated her... Even after what Yuki said."

"You know better for next time. Be lucky it wasn't Harbinger. We wouldn't still be talking if it were."

"Is this really the most I can do?"

"Its hardly the beginning."

"What?!"

"Your power has always been the power of your imagination. The Seed is a tool that gives that power form but it is not all you have. Your imagination was always powerful, so much so that the influence of Link Joker gave you the power to accept us and, as a result, we can speak now."

"That was... from me?"

"The sooner you grasp that, the more you can make use out of your power and the Seed inside of you as well. Now then... its time for a wake up call."

The barrier of Daishield faded as Darren rose again. "Alright! Its gonna take more than that to keep me down!" he called out as he was now able to see he battles as they happened. With the time he was out, he was certain his time to fight was done, but there would be another, and if anything were to happen, he was back in the fight.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:03 pm

Seeing the cursed power of the Reverse in full effect resonated and flared up the lingering traces of Noel's own Reverse energy. Especially since it was used to hurt and take down Darren. Noel was hoping that particular power was no longer used, even less with harmful intents. "How dare you use that power to take down Darren! I'll make sure you can never use it again!" Noel exlcaimed at Trinity, guaranteeing this will be the last time that cursed power will be used for wrong again.

Jewel Knights vs Link Joker's Reverse Army

This wasn't the usual Link Joker fight since these particular units did not possess the power to Lock. No, this version harvested and exploited the power of the Reverse as their power. Enslaving and controlling fallen units to the corrupted power and sending them as tools of war by the Star-vader Halcyon which Trinity was giving orders to. This was specifically noticed by units such as their starting unit World Line Dragon and then others once paired with Glendios like Ruin Magician and Magnet Hollow. Tossing Reverse units back and forth, robbed of their will and only to serve destruction.

Darren falling to them meant it wasn't going to be easy so Noel attacked with full power from the very beginning. Effortlessly obtaining a full field, Noel unleashed a furious attack but Trinity brushed it off by a fortunate double heal. Trinity couldn't counterattack at that level of speed but her deck had the ability to search for Reverse units pretty quickly, one of them being... Ashlei. That triggered rage within Noel which caused her Reverse energy to break out, "No.... you..... HOW DARE YOU!!!!"

Noel raised a card that began emitting Reverse energy, "Break this fool and send her to oblivion! Ride! Broken Heart Jewel Knight, Ashlei 'Reverse'!!" Noel's ace was summoned filled with the same rage Noel had. Ashlei, being Noel's representation of her soul, felt insulted that the enemy would even create a fake of her proud strength. Utilizing Lock to her own advantage, Noel called a new unit to help in her offense and brought Trinity to 5 damage. Throughout the fight, Noel's deck was responding with triggers in both drives and damage checks, usually favorable ones like damage zone draw triggers and drive checking critical triggers, speeding the pace of the fight more. However it was Trinity's turn and what seemed like a slow pace for her, she unleashed Halcyon and brought out it's full power. Calling forth the copy of Ashlei and other Reverse units, completely filling every rear guard circle, Halcyon's power transformed the Reverse units into full Link Joker members granting them extra abilities. Grade threes that normally serve as vanguards or rear guard attackers now gained the ability to boost, intercept and guard from the hand. Guarding a Daiyusha Reverse and Dauntless Reverse boosting attack, Noel took a critical blow from Halcyon followed by a powerful hit from the Ashlei copy. Falling to her knees, Noel almost felt like she was defeated. The strength of the Reverse at full power is terrifying. A power that shouldn't exist or for a human to ever have.

Barely managing to get back up on her feet, Noel refused to give up. "I can't get erased yet... no... not until my friend is saved! I won't go anywhere until then!" With the power of Lock, once more Noel locked one of her own units in exchange for the destruction of Daiyusha Reverse and the calling of Jewel Knight, Kymbelinus. Using Tiffany and Christine, Noel rearranged her units for the final attack. Kymbelinus was blocked and when Noel's Ashlei Reverse attacked, Trinity guarded with a unit from hand and the Ashlei copy. Trinity questioned Noel if she was willing to win, even if it meant striking Ashlei down to breakthrough. That Ashlei wasn't a copy. It was the side of Noel that she rejected, the side of her that brought harm to the city as a slave to the Reverse. Noel hesitated, thinking back and regretting what she had done. People might have forgiven her but she can't forgive herself just yet. As long as the Reverse is inside her, it will forever be a reminder of the harm she had brought. However, her units didn't want her to doubt, they comforted her that they will always be her no matter what. Also, to accept that her Reverse side is a part of her. Rejecting that side will continue to make Noel feel empty and incomplete. "I... will control my own fate!" Noel took a deep breath, slowly accepting what was in front of her and as a way to move her, she drove check two triggers. A heal and a critical, giving the real Ashlei Reverse the strength needed to cut down and move on from Noel's dark time and brought Trinity down, breaking her armor.

Meanwhile Mirai found herself with Sophie. She found it strange, a normal human. Neither a drone or a Seed, taking Harbinger's side by her own free will. A twisted girl who found joy in wishing for the destruction of everything. Pain, sorrow, and despair is what Sophie enjoyed to a point that she found pleasure in it. Mirai tried reasoning with her, telling her that taking Harbinger's side and having that point of view is a huge mistake but it was pointless. Having no choice, the Seed decided to fight her as a method of reason. It was Seekers vs Nightmare Doll Pale Moon. It was a really odd fight. Sophie wanted Mirai to deal critical damage to her and to attack relentlessly. Purposely no guarding until Sophie hit 5 damage opposed to Mirai's 1 damage. Something... is not right here... she had the method to stop my attacks but chose not to... why?

With such a wide gap in damage, Sophie declared that it was time to "kill" Mirai. Riding Nightmare Doll Catherine and calling two Nightmare Doll Alice, the relentless and almost never ending nightmare of attacks began. With only four cards in hand and two intercepts, Mirai was willing to risk taking hits for a damage trigger which would ease and potentially halt the attacks. Mirai valiantly took hit after hit, slowly and painfully going from 1 damage to 5. The additional 4 damage only had a critical trigger checked, only making her Thing Saver Dragon 16,000 defense. The problem was that Sophie's Alice units were at 16,000 as well due to another Nightmare Doll skill. With no choice, Mirai successfully blocked the final two Alice attacks.

Before continuing with the vanguard attack, Sophie pointed out something quite interesting. She didn't use Catherine's on-ride on purpose. Had she done so, Sophie could've put a third Alice doll into the soul which would of allowed an Alice that did not hit to be swapped out with the new one in the soul. That would of allowed Sophie to continue attacking until Mirai was reduced to nothing. Sophie questioned Mirai, was Mirai not aware of it? Or was she aware and simply wanted to get hurt by those attacks? The twisted doll master kept poking at Mirai's heart until she suddenly snapped. Her Seed power flared, making her eyes glow red. No longer caring, Mirai was going to grant Sophie's wish. Her death. It would be her final act as the Grim Reaper that she was known for in her time. The Seed legioned the purified Phantom Blaster Abyss, now as Thing Saver Dragon, with it's purified partner, now as Blaster Blade Seeker. "I'll erase you from existence..." Mirai silently said as she attacked with her vanguard legion. Sophie perfect guarded the attack and no triggers were checked. But it wasn't over, Thing Saver restood in the style of a superior persona ride and legioning back with it's partner from the soul. Doing so reset Mirai's entire attack. "Let's try that again... Thing Saver Dragon destroy her!"

Unable to guard, the dragon and the knight dealt the final damage, Sophie screamed in pain and in joy for being defeated. Mirai was going to deal the final blow but her version of Blaster Blade stopped her in time silently saying it was enough. The warrior of light knew first hand, walking on that dark path wasn't the way to go anymore. With that, Mirai left Sophie on the ground who kept screaming in joy.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next