Reaper Invasion - Humanity's Counterattack

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reaper Invasion - Humanity's Counterattack

Post by EternalDollie on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:24 am

Trinity had been enraged that her blow had been stopped. Her victory was being denied once more by these rebels. And now this woman dared face her for using the power of the Reverses. Trinity said nothing at first, the calm before the storm. But eventually she snapped. "You have no right to say such things when you are using power that belongs to my Lady Harbinger!! I, Halcyon, will erase you from existence!!!" As the fight progressed, Trinity made one final attempt at victory. She forced Noel to make a decision. Break through Ashlei to win, or surrender to her fate. And yet, Noel showed her will outshine Trinity's as Noel broke through to defeat the commanding Star-Vader. The only thing Trinity could say as she slowly passed out, her remaining Star-Vader soldiers dragging their commander into a black circle to retreat was: "Why can't....I fulfill your wish Lady Harbinger.....what do I lack?"

Sophie was having too much fun as she watched her dolls slaughter the fodders one by one till finally someone stepped up to take her down. And Sophie was all too ready for the outcome. She used her dolls to play with Mirai, toy with her heart, till she finally got what she wanted. She made Mirai snap and show her true colors. But not at the very end. What was suppose to be Sophie's final pleasure of life, was taken from her. She was given mercy? Mercy?!! Her?!!!! She was enraged. And yet...she couldn't help but feel a mixture of pleasure from such rage as she laughed painfully. "If I am to be denied the death I crave....then I am left with no option. I'LL JUST GIVE EVERYTHING I HAVE TO DENY YOU ALL YOUR LIFE!!!!" A malicious aura glowed from Sophie as she got up, but she looked almost like she was raised by strings. Strings that looked to be controlled by Catherine who towered Sophie. "If you won't kill me, then Catherine will just kill ALL you comrades and friends and use your corpses for her dollhouse!!!"

EternalDollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:50 am

Darren saw the battle unfold. It frustrated him that Noel had to finish a battle that he started, but he was soon able to see that this was her battle as much as, if not more than his. Seeing Noel use the power of the Reverse again was almost shocking, almost except that Darren's ability to sense her energy meant he already knew she still had the power of her Reverse within her. It must have hit its breaking point when he was hurt. Was this his fault then?

The battle ended. Noel broke past her own dark reflection in order to end the fight. He wanted to check on her, but seeing Trinity trying to leave made him grit his teeth as he knew this wasn't then end. 'Letting her leave now means we'll have to fight her again... That means I can get a rematch before the dust is cleared...'

Most of the Reapers had been battled to submission and the casualties were at an unusual low for what these battles usually were. Darren turned his attention back to Noel and said, "Sorry I made you go through that... Next time, I'll show you that you don't have to pick up after me that way." Halcyon was stronger than he had expected and underestimating her almost cost him his life. If this had happened in the last battle, his energy would have been too far exhausted for his Dimensional Robos to defend him. He had to do better.
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Sophie had been more erratic than usual as she faced Carlos. Her speech on despair being countered with a speech of hope wasn't anything unusual for her. But the man had the gall to say he wanted to help her. That brought up memories into her unstable head. Memories of a person who was almost identical to her. Someone who preached over and over about hopes and dreams and was always making her try to be like her. "I'll kill you. I'LL KILL YOU AGAIN!!! I'll KILL YOU OVER AND OVER RAIN!!!!!!!" Despite losing her Alice nightmare loop, Carlos made the fatal error in thinking that Alice was her ONLY offense, Sophie now bringing out her Grade 2s, Brenda and Miss Direction. Along with Catherine and gaining a critical, they destroyed the rest of his defenses as Catherine reached down to slam her giant doll hand onto the fragile man and add it to the many death count the dolls already had.
EternalDollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:23 pm

When fight against Sophie began, Carlos couldn't stop thinking about an old friend of his. Despite the obvious differences, the blue-haired psychopath reminded him a lot of that figure of his past. He tried to keep those thoughts to himself, given that there was no place for them in such a serious duel. As usual, the young man tried to reach out and offer his help to his opponent who was acting more... Erratic than before. And that's saying a lot.

As the confrontation continued, the young man couldn't shake the words his enemy spoke from his head. He thought killing was bad, but he was more than willing to kill the Reapers with extreme prejudice. Also, the way Sophie behaved posed a big dilemma for the Narukami user. A dilemma that had two unthinkable solutions - If Carlos didn't kill her, then she was surely going to kill him... Along with the rest of the armed soldiers surrounding the area. And that wouldn't stop her from trying with the rest of the Resistance. When the time for the finishing blow of Detonics Drill Dragon and Stinger Dragon came, he tried to find a way to not hurt the girl. That, along with a bad thought battle strategy, cost him the victory against the nightmarish army of giant dolls. But mostly, it was the fault of his strategy that he was in that situation.

Carlos was knocked down by the power of the Nightmare Doll named Catherine, who was preparing his giant hand to slam the defeated fighter after pinning Recklessness Dragon on the ground. "Oh shit... All because I wanted to help" He thought. His whole life went through his mind. His family, his friends, his accomplishments and of course his failures, specially his most recent and heartbreaking ones. "I couldn't avenge Jessie or Bashiro properly. I wasn't able to save Chronos. I didn't protect the people victim of this fights. I couldn't help Fuki and Koga... I didn't have a date with Fuki, now that I think about it. Now that's sad...". As the fist of the Workeroid went down on him, he finally remembered and acknowledged the only failure capable of keeping him at night. "... Of course, I couldn't help you... Arturo".

He couldn't accomplish a lot, but he had no regrets. He closed his eyes and accepted his fate.
Nova Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Gigaton's skull was cracked, the massive Deletor's defeat was only a matter of time. Cero turned away, preparing to fight against some other Reaper when he saw a different issue: Carlos, the person from earlier, was fighting against an army of massive dolls, and had lost. One of the dolls was reaching to crush the man beneath its hand. The Kaiser shot himself forward with all the speed he could manage, kicking the arm of the massive doll away from Carlos, preventing him from being crushed by it.

Anger filled the eyes of the Kaiser as he stared at the commander of the dolls; a face he had seen before. One of the nuisances that served Harbinger. Not all of the anger was directed at her, however. Very little of it in fact. Most of it was directed at Carlos for losing, and worst of all, just accepting his 'fate,' his weakness.

Standing between Carlos and Sophie, the Kaiser turned his head to the side, speaking back to Carlos while facing away from him. "That's not the extent of your power. Don't lay down and accept failure. USE IT... AND PUSH YOURSELF... TO EVEN GREATER HEIGHTS!" The Kaiser raised one of his hands and a ball of electricity formed in his palm as he continued speaking to Carlos, "Failure is a catalyst. We can't always succeed. But humanity isn't defeated no matter how many times we fall down, unless we accept that we've been defeated!" The sphere expanded exponentially and Cero threw it towards Sophie and her Dolls, intending to completely obliterate them all with one attack.

"Not everybody can be saved." The Kaiser hadn't heard Carlos' thoughts or anything, he just figured that was part of what was holding him back due to their brief exchange earlier. Carlos was kind, perhaps too kind. Naive, even. It was a bitter truth that Cero spoke, but it was one that needed to be said. "You just have to grow for the ones that can be saved."
Lightning King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:05 pm

Okuri had kept by Carlos as the battled unfolded. Aoi and Nemesis were active all over the battlefield. The young girl's energy was infectious to all around her as resounding victories followed her in her wake. The Legion had been separated by Blaster Joker's power. However brief it was, it provided an opportunity for successive fights to actually damage the twin Reapers. They two retreated from the damage they had sustained. Everything seemed to be going their way bar Harbinger who was untouchable still as Sovereign had not come to the fight.

Carlos' focus was on the Nightmare Doll user. The girl Mirai had dealt a decisive blow to the monster of a human woman. And yet nothing seemed to stop her. She kept going. A desire to kill was all that motivated her. Okuri feared his warning to Carlos would hold true but would his friend take it to heart? As their battle commenced Carlos did his best to try and reach out to her, to understand her. But there was no response back. She wanted nothing but to kill everyone. Carlos was ultimately defeated and beaten to the ground. The large doll loomed overhead reaching to crush the man. Okuri rushed to cover his friend only to see the hand knocked away. The Kaiser Cero who Okuri had only ever seen briefly at various fights appeared to save the man.

The man delivered a powerful message to those in earshot. Failure he said would help strengthen them so long as they refused to be defeated. As the message continued the man dealt with the girl and Okuri rushed to his friend's side. It took a bit of maneuvering but he managed to get his head underneath the man and awkwardly position him over his back.

"He's right Carlos. You're not done yet. You got me to stand up when my heart was shattered. Let me return the favor." he said as he made sure his friend was as comfortable as he could be given the circumstances. He then turned to the Kaiser. "Thank you, for saving my friend." he said in response to the man's actions. But with that he needed to get the injured Carlos away from here. He took off slowly at first but picked up his speed as he became more comfortable moving with his friend on his back. He had to get him away before they were intercepted by-

A giant fist clashed down on the ground nearby. The earth trembled for a moment. It was the injured Gigaton. His skull was open but he still lived. Their path was blocked and Okuri simply froze and looked on in a panic. Could he do it? Would they follow him? But then without a word the forces of Great Nature materialized at his side, all of them giving a warm smile to their vanguard as they appeared and moved to finish the Reaper. There wasn't a need for words, Okuri had been worried in vain. They were his friends too after all.

"Hold on Carlos!" he called out as he ran in with his allies.
Doggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:14 pm

Sophie finally got it. She got what she craved for so long. She didn't even ordered her dolls to block the attack for her. The terrifying walk to death was now here. She could feel those miliseconds of despair slow down as she walked towards her demise, welcoming it with open arms as she spoke one final time. "And so.....let this be a monument. A monument of when humanity finally accept that....PEACE IS GOTTEN THROUGH DEATH AND DESPAI..." And then she was engulfed by Cero's attack, her life drained away at that instant. Along with her death, her dolls across the battle all stopped and crumbled away into the bloody ground.
EternalDollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:49 pm

Suddenly, Carlos felt a strong wind that made him open his eyes out of curiosity. It was the Champion, ex-Emperor and still jerk with a heart of bronze, Cero Kirugis, who just deflected the fist of Catherine with a powerful and very awesome kick. Soon after, the European fighter directed some words to the young man. "That's not the extent of your power. Don't lay down and accept failure" He said as he created a ball of electricity in his hand, which he then threw at Sophie and her dolls. "Failure is a catalyst. We can't always succeed. But humanity isn't defeated no matter how many times we fall down, unless we accept that we've been defeated!". The Workeroids then stopped moving and crumbled on the ground soon after their master was engulfed by the electric attack.

"Not everybody can be saved". That was the kind of mentality that Carlos wanted to avoid since he was young. If he accepted it, he was sure a part of him could die. It was that extreme, but there was a reason why he wasn't prepared to adopt that idea juts like that. "You just have to grow for the ones that can be saved" The Champion continued. Now there was something he could embrace pretty well. He tried to stand up, but the injuries he sustained after such a battle made him unable to do so. "He's right Carlos. You're not done yet" Okuri added, positioning the young man on his back with some difficulty. "You got me to stand up when my heart was shattered. Let me return the favor".

After thanking Cero, the spirit made his way to safety. Or at least that was the plan. Unluckily, he was intercepted by the giant fist of the equally giant Reaper codenamed 'Gigaton'. "Hold on Carlos!" Okuri called out as he ran along with his newly summoned Units towards the invader. With the words of Cero still resounding on his head, the young man made a quick decision. "Recklessness, go!" He shouted, touching his Reality Bangle. The form of the familiar Thunder Dragon charged at the side of the Great Nature fighters. "At least my mind is calm enough to give you some support" He told his friend. "Let's talk after we finish this bigger-than-average squid, Okuri!".
Nova Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:46 pm

The Resistance had successfully evacuated all of those innocent citizens from the Umano Slums, which is when everyone began letting loose. Gigaton and Harbinger bombarded humanity with might beyond imagination, strongly defying their hopeful counterattack with unrelenting strength. Behind the invincible armor of the Docking Deletor were lips curved into a twisted grin, attacking Fubuki and Beatrice who had stood to help stay the Grim Reaper's hand from the other battles. Yet, even their efforts were incredible, despite victory being impossible against the God of Death at the moment. That wicked sneer was turning into another frown as Legion retreated, which she didn't care that much about. It was Gigaton that surprised her. Gigaton brutally assaulted every last person to fight him, dealing the most damage to the area and even with the bolstering efforts of the named heroes, they couldn't put him down well enough. Truly, all of those to bare witness to such strength were moved to tears before being slammed harshly by the giant titan's hands. It took Okuri among others to attack the Mashing Deletor, Great Nature allowing Recklessness Dragon into their forces. The beautiful unification of Cray blossomed into perfect bloom: traitorous Star-vaders attacked the Reapers, legendary iconic names were resurrected to see the end of this nightmare, and now partnerships akin to the birth of Majesty Lord Blaster: multi-clanning beyond Link Joker had come to bare fruit.

"THIS...
CANNOT BE.
JUST AS BEFORE...
ONLY MORE MAGNIFICENTLY...
THIS STRENGTH.
IT HAS MOVED ME... TO TEAAAAAARS!!"

The supercolossal Gigaton exploded in a balloon of Void, and said sphere began to collapse as the Mashing Deletor's existence was wiped with its second death, and the ran of tissues began to sparkle as they vanished with the largest titanic beast of an era.

"Move onward and drive the Docking Deletor out of our home!!" Nemesis roared violently as all forces that had dealt with Legion and Gigaton began to advance to Harbinger. Including those who dealt with Sophie and Trinity, Aoi not getting the chance to talk to another fellow reincarnated Seed, but darting forward to the ultimate evil instead. Noel had handled her well enough, surely, os the gumball was at ease. In addition to that, Aoi began to simply feel... joy. The miraculous reversal of mankind was working, and there were so many airs filled with hope around the battlefield. Even herself, she felt like a shining light, very warm as opposed to how she felt in her still frozen world. The Legendary Generation all gave off airs of courage, resolution, hope, and relief. All they had to do right now was stop Harbinger and drove her off somehow. That was it! It all felt wonderful... except the aura about the super weapon. Despite everything going grandly, the divine hate that surged through Yukino was unstoppable. Though she accepted her name as "Yukino Espoir" once more, she would not stop until the God of Death experienced the most savage ending imaginable. The entirety of the Resistance began to attack the greatest foe, who simply scoffed and laughed as her indestructible shell was not hindered.

"Ah, ah? What the hell is this, Shitstain? Getting overconfident, are we?!"

"There's no overconfidence here you ugly harlot! You're being cornered!"

"Don't make me laugh you fucking toy! It doesn't matter how many other Reapers you kill, Death Gods can't die!"

"Is that so, disgusting cretin? Were you not informed that we now have a means of defeating you? Or do you not know like you don't know what Sovereign's Trump Card is?!"

"Hahahaha! Imbecilic tin can! Please, tell me, how do you kill me?"

"We kill Sovereign. It's a lifelink! If he dies, this nightmare that has plagued all of creation ends!"

"Aaaaah? I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Don't play games, vile behemoth!"

"Shitty tool. You think that matters?! Even if my weakness was Sovereign, he can lay you all flat even better than I can!"

"It doesn't matter how strong he is! He has a weakness, and that's all the hope we have to cling onto!"

"Aaaaaah, how FUCKING SAD."

Nemesis and Harbinger went back and forth with insults, exchanging hostility until the malice grew to suffocating. Nemesis' aura blazed destructively, the sheer amount of Void flooding from her body could have one mistake her for Glendios or the Clown in sheer force. Harbinger's was far more powerful, but it was still notable how the entities of hope and despair clashed with the energies of their glares and shouts. The two began to increase in power, howling indignantly to the point where the super weapon's eyes began to whiten, red lightning crackling about their bodies and the skies as the clouds were torn apart with Heaven's fearful splendor being revealed. Chosen Sword and God of Death caused Earth and Cray to quiver in terror of the strongest resentment of an era, Umano's structures beginning to fall apart and split from the incredible fury they had for each other. The sight was akin to the Kaiser's wrath alone if greatly magnified, roars threatening to blow out the eardrums of those in the war zone.

"HAAAAAARBIIIIIINGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!"

"SHITSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!"

"I'LL SEE YOU DIE OVER AND OVER AND OVER UNTIL I'M SATISFIED, HARBINGER!!"

"HAHAHAHA, BULLSHIT. I CAN'T LOSE! ONCE I GET TO THE AKASHIC RECORD, I'LL BE SURE TO TORTURE YOU TO MY DELIGHT UNTIL I DECIDE TO ERASE THE UNIVERSE. I KNOW! I'LL LOCK YOU IN AN INFINITE DREAM WITH ALL YOUR LOVED ONES, EVEN YOU BELOVED SISTER, THEN RIP THEM ALL APART IN A LOOP LIKE FUCKING OMEGA GLENDIOS."

"MALEVOLENT TRASH, WE'LL OBTAIN VICTORY, AND WHEN WE DO I'LL DEVOTE MYSELF TO FINDING A MEANS TO PIERCE THROUGH YOUR ARMOR AND TEAR YOUR CARCASS ASUNDER, LEAVING IT ON THE EARTH LONG ENOUGH FOR MAGGOTS TO GET THEIR FIRST TASTE OF AN ELDRITCH HORRORTERROR'S REMAINS UNTIL I'M WELL SATISFIED TO OBLITERATE THEM."

"I CAN'T WAIT TO YANK OUT YOUR LITTLE BOYTOY'S ENTRAILS AND AND FORCEFEED THEM TO YOU!"

"I CANNOT CONTAIN MY UNBRIDLED DESIRE TO GRAB YOUR 'BROTHER' BY THE CRACKS OF HIS SKULL, PULL IT OPEN, THEN TEAR AWAY AT WHATEVER DISGUSTING INSIDES YOU'RE ALL MADE OF!"

Hoo boy, this is getting completely out of hand.

"Oh no..." Aoi dreaded, seeing the disaster of mortal enemies butt heads. "If they keep at this... they're just gonna destroy all of Umano...!" The gumball began to rush forward with this realization, not even... having a plan really. What could she do? She couldn't injure Harbinger, and the ocean of malice being emitted was drowning...! Even so...! Aoi continued to run. She's not leader material like Yukino or Master Haruka. She doesn't have outrageous physical strength like Bashiro or Cero... She lost everything already, only gaining a fraction of something thought gone: Maelstrom. The True Hero was marching toward the malignant monster that took away "Glory", leaving her timeline to simply die without hope. ... Yet... she believed in hope so, so strongly. For everyone else, beyond her own sake. A thought crossed her mind: When this is over, what's left for me? How much time would I have left? The crippling fate of a reincarnated Seed enlightened by memory ensured there was no future for the child of potential. Why bother fighting for a future for others... when you cannot be rewarded for giving them one?

That's because...

It didn't make any sense.

And didn't have to, really.

Because that's just what I want.

Just wants to give everyone a chance - a smile that can build the future.

Aoi grinned, shining with a bright, blue outline akin to that which Exculpate was donned with. The simplicity of her desire... something she could thank the Simple Soul for letting her embrace, considering Carlos has trekked through this nightmare well enough by not thinking so deeply about it. Maelstrom dashed alongside his inherited Vanguard as they cleaved through the Void of Hate with their bodies, dispelling the massive auras beyond the knowledge of those emitting it as they charged to the God of Death.

"Hey! Harbinger! Remember meeeee?!" Aoi shouted as she kept running. Just run, run! That's all you have to do!

"Trump Card?" Nemesis called to inquisitively.

"Oh, look. A little mosquito. Don't you have some random candy to munch on?"

"Later!"

"I'm busy playing with a grown up, go home to your dead world, kid."

"I will not! Because I won't let you keep at this anymore! I won't let you suffocate and choke everyone around me in this or any timeline with hopelessness!"

"That's fucking gross, shut up."

"No! Hope will prevail!"

"I said that's FUCKING GROSS! SHUT UP ABOUT HOPE, HOLY SHIT!"

"Never!! I'll do everything in my power to stop you right now, if only to get you out of Umano!"

"God, whatEVER, I'LL ERASE YOUR MOUTH SPEWING VOMIT-INDUCING TRASH, THEN GET BACK TO THE SHITSTAIN!"

Nemesis was awestruck again, seeing the fearless gumball who no longer had a home or a future... as the God of Death began to do battle with a True Hero.
Best Girl
Administrator

View user profile http://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:15 pm

Darren felt a large spike of energy, two to be exact. He turned and started to rush to the scene. Noel had finished Trinity so that area was safe from harm. He stopped as he saw a battle between the god of deletion and her hand made weapon. His eyes went wide at their desire to kill one another. Yukino would destroy everything to take Harbinger out. Some things don't change.

He then saw Aoi step forward. She was willing to face the Tomato Head herself? Yukino made it seem like she had a power no one else did. Oh, she did... Maelstrom took in a portion of the true power to become Glory Maelstrom. But as far as Darren knew, Aoi didn't have anything quite like that. Still, he could see from the expression of the Tomato with tits that she had hope, something that seemed to make Harbinger physically sick.

"Aoi, you're not alone!" he called out, but he also knew that this was her battle to fight. If that power wasn't enough to save everyone, he would make sure his was.
NovaRaizer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:23 pm

Harbinger sported a malicious grin, laughing at the stupid worm destined to fade away before the Grim Reaper takes her or believing in Yukino will kill instead. Hope and Despair clashed, and Aoi was without fear or remorse. The entirety of the Blue Storm Armada had gathered under a flag as their righteous assault battered away at their enemy right from the beginning with a speedy blast of consecutive waves from Hermes. Then, Gregorious took the center stage, slowing the pace with Hermes being injured badly by the Reapers practically mauling him. As the units under Aoi's command fought and fell, the began to blink from existence. The tragedy of the situation was that they didn't have much time being restored to their inherited Vanguard. Despite this, they fight harder than ever before, filled with pride as the child of potential retorted Harbinger's misery-inflicting truths. As long as Aoi had hope, nothing else mattered to her. This... shook many, including the super weapon of hate who forgot how to hope. Who discarded hope and replaced it with only endless fury. Many assisted in combating the Docking Deletor to, of course, no real avail. But they were being inspired.

They were being inspired to believe without losing their faith from doubt and gloom.

Harbinger was utterly sick to her stomach. This was unreal and completely revolting, seeing a little pissant who lost everything more unaffected by her jeers than even Seifer. How the HELL was that possible? The illogical existence of a Reaper couldn't even wrap their finger around it. It's obvious Aoi was still torn up by her oncoming fate, but why was she still cheering and spewing that garbage?! She growled and hissed in response to the optimist, utilizing great amounts of power solely to eradicate members of the Blue Storm Armada. Harbinger's game was to revel in the despair of existence, and by dammit, she'll destroy all of Aqua Force to make Aoi cry and beg for it to stop. Even with that gnat's double Heal Trigger.

"Feh."

Harbinger continued to tear at them, she didn't care. She didn't want to care. Hope is just an empty, hollow belief that sorrow will end. Ridiculous. More importantly, it was what set everyone up to be toppled down by their own broken hearts crushed by the Grim Reaper's claw. Yes... "Docking Deletor, Graywon" is the embodiment of "Despair". Laughing wildly, constantly reminding Aoi that there's nothing for her and nothing she does matters - that nothing can penetrate the divine armor, she took great pleasure in tearing away at Maelstrom with Delete and Lock. Aoi retaliated with "Karma", the power of "Link Joker" which Aoi was sure hated even Harbinger given Star-vaders turned traitor. "Dragon spun into existence by hopes and dreams, take up your destined form and save the world!" The gumball chanted as her aura of positivity surpassed the suppressing aura of the God of Death, allowing her to Restore her Break Ride and attack with the shadow of the Ultimate Power. Maelstrom Reverse blocking out all Grade Zero units... Harbinger barked violently, stopping the attack anyway with minimal effort. And still, still, Aoi didn't give in and held out as much as possible.

"There's nothing left for you, fucking insect! All the Seeds will die! You'll die either by my hand, believing in the Shitstain, or just fading away into obscurity like your timeline with your precious Master Jellal!

I am immortal! Invincible! Omnipotent!!"

"I don't care!"

"Yeah you do! You should care about disappearing!"

"I should, but it's alright now! Even if I vanish, it's alright!"

"What the FUCK?! No it isn't! Start crying! Lament over your fate to just vanish! You fucking ant! Where the hell is your MISERY?!"

"As long as everyone else believes..." Aoi fulfilled her duty, knowing she won the war against Harbinger, not this fight. Not any of their fights until now. Drawing her Avatar: Blue Storm Dragon, Maelstrom descended on the battlefield again against a lone Docking Deletor, and he began to charge forth with Cyan Aoi. With Aoi Undyne. The power of hope began to completely restore the physical form of the Blue Storm leader, and with their sprint, they blazed a path in the frozen world that began to thaw with rapid haste. Every last person from the timelines of "Aoi" began to unthaw and appear, screaming and shouting proudly with joy, encouraging her to keep running. It was different from when she died as "Cyan", going home to all of them... Now, she's leaving home with the blessings of all the people, her image producing the imagination of her timeline completely revived.

"YOU CAN'T UNDO MY DELETE!

STOP THIS BLASTED PREACHING OF HOPE AND FAITH!

IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!!

YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!!"

"Maelstrooom!!" Aoi hollered as she and Blue Storm marched, being met with a gigantic stream of Void from the enraged God of Death's claw. Yes... just like Yukino, they were all being erased by the power of the eldritch horrorterror. Members of the Resistance, including the Chosen Sword called out to the child of potential, who struggled to keep pressing on through the darkness of nothingness. She felt like her entire being was tearing apart as all of them were falling into the deep, dark space... Yet... that blue aura... Nemesis could see it with Hana's eyes - she could see light. Aoi was in searing pain, and didn't care at all. No more would despair clutch at her heart and bind her to sadness, exceeding and transcending beyond melancholy. "... Heeeh.... Heh... Heh! You...  You're going to have to try harder than that!" Undyne the Undying roared with the defiance that shattered the God of Death's mind. It was unthinkable, that she still wasn't crying or screaming... This is... This...

"Hope... wins!!"

"AOI!" Nemesis and thousands of others across two timelines screamed, reaching out as the gumball was enveloped in a soothing light, a plane beyond the darkness of eternity. The Blue Storm Dragon cradled his Vanguard in arms... and beamed. Aoi had fallen asleep with a peaceful smile, and that... was more than enough to be their send off. Within the white space of warm splendor, Blue Storm and Ripples were laughing and crying, even accompanied by Aoi's original Tetra Drive Dragon. They had fulfilled their duty... and this... was the end of their service.

The Void dissipated as the True Hero was lost.

While there was shock and awe, Nemesis... gave a resolute frown, clenching her fist. She gazed upon the resting grounds of her Trump Card and her sworn enemy's towering structure, showing no uncontrolled fury or despair. "Why?!" A soldier cried out, not because of Aoi's death, but the ex-commander's reaction. "Why aren't you affected by this?!"

"Because what we just saw was not death or erasure. What we bore witness to was the revolution of hope." Yukino Espoir responded to one of her previous subordinates, and took a straight stance, saluting for the child of potential and all others lost in this great war. She never understood why people like Aoi and Darren were so optimistic, but now she got it clear as day. They never stopped believing. The other nameless grunts were beginning to comprehend the meaning behind this as well, and their eyes lit up with revelation. Why would they stop believing? Cero Kirguis who, as far as a number of them is concerned, is a powerful lunatic who still fought with them to defy the end. Even those who left the Resistance to be taken under his wing still shared this same feeling. Darren, who had transformed into Malice had kept hope in heart, even making lighthearted jeers at the Reapers and like. That was crazy, but he still did it after coming back and fighting for humanity. Karin, who had been taken away for the longest time by the Deletors had been engulfed and reformed by the apocalyptic flames of forever, now standing as the current commander at the end of an era. Yukino Espoir, the bane of Link Joker who had become their puppet as "Nemesis" still ended up coming back to them. There were so many, many miracles for all named heroes and nameless warriors. What point is there in being paralyzed by fear? The end of a True Hero finally answered this question: there wasn't a point. When the dust cleared, Harbinger began to laugh, and was about to put Nemesis on blast for another soul believing in her so dearly and dying, but... No one was lamenting, as far as she could see. No one was crying. No one was being choked by despair...!

"What the... hell... is this...?! Is this some kind of sick joke?! Why isn't anyone upset?!"

"One spark can incite their hope and ignite the hearts of their weary souls." Nemesis recited a song similar to what Harbinger had been preaching. They were not divided any longer. "You lose, Harbinger!"

"Bullshit! I'm still invincible!"

"That's not what I'm talking about!"

"Oh?! Then what, Shitstain?! What the hell could you be on about now?!"

"Despair has lost!"

"Excuse me?!"

"Mankind is no longer cowering and sobbing in a corner like sniveling cowards! All the pain and misery you've inflicted onto us has brought us to a height! A peak beyond even YOUR control! You can no longer shatter the hopes and dreams of everyone who opposes you!!"

"IS THAT.... RIGHT... right..." Harbinger reeled her claw back, letting it hang near lifelessly as the aura of humanity had greatly shifted. She already felt like vomiting around Aoi, but now she was positive she'd barf violently if she stayed around anymore. The God of Death was disgusted... and in awe. For the very first time, she's seeing an enemy she can't break. To be so thoroughly trounced by ants that still cannot destroy her armor... Her armored head began to shake in disbelief and irritation, and the Grim Reaper took to the deeply cloudy, morning sky. She... she just couldn't be here. This isn't how it's supposed to be...

Harbinger retreated.
Best Girl
Administrator

View user profile http://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top