Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach

+12
Nova Major
Doggy
NeoBuster
Dementuo
Xateramusa
Lightning King
EternalDollie
Angel
Rawkobo
BluishOver
Jello
Best Girl
16 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Beach - Page 9 Empty Re: Beach

Post by Cipher Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:58 am

"Kyahhahahahahaha! Well spoke you rat." Seifer started clapping his hands together taunting the Neo who was leaving. "It won't be good for any of them. Smell ya later Malice." the reversed man gave a casual wave to his new "friend" before returning back to where he should. Thinking about it... Maybe he should pay the mansion a visit. Mess with his adopted family in their own home! Nah, not time for that.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:38 pm

Xat walked along the beach wiht her feet in the water, she wasn't sure what to do now about her problems and more so Malice. Thanks to Aoi she didn't join the reapers, and with a smile ran into the water feeling for once carefree.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Haruto was still rather bothered by how things have turned out, and he could not speak to his mentor and friend about his problems nor could he share with anyone how he felt, for that reason he chose to go to the beach to try and relax a bit.

Upon arrival it seemed that the beach was rather empty, which was not surprising given the number of reaper attacks that had happened recently, yet there was someone there walking on the shoreline towards his direction.

He knew who this person was but he was unsure how to feel about speaking to them given their last encounter, he was not even sure if he was ready, so for now he walked up near the shore line and sat on the sand gazing at the ocean, he knew that if she continued to walk she would eventually see him if she has not already when that happens he'll make his move, as he clutched his deck.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:47 pm

Xat contuned to swim but stopped when she felt someone watching. She looked to the shore and saw Haruto there. SHe didn't know how to approch him so she swam back to shore grabbing her deck from the blanket and watched him.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:52 pm

Aoi, happy with the Resistance's victory, knew everyone needed a break and would focus on the usual recovery efforts. However, the prodigy wanted to keep her word to Xat, and be a good friend. So she followed behind the assassin to the beach, where she was recently with that little... scene her and Master Haruka went through. Though, she also noticed Haruto again, seeming down still, and Xat was definitely here as expected.

"Heeeey!! You two!" She called out.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:56 pm

Haruto was staring blankly at the sea, not at anyone in particular, he knew Xat was aware that someone was there but he could not come near her for some reason. He began to feel more tense when he noticed her swimming to the shore though, but what really did it was when he heard a loud call from behind.

It was Aoi, if she could see Haruto's face she'd know that she made him freak out even though he did not move at all, he composed himself and looked back at Aoi, giving her a wave, "What's up Aoi?" he called back.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:02 am

Xat heard Aoi called and turns to look at her with a smile and a wave. [color=#00FFFF]"Hey Aoi, hey Haruto." Xat said with a soft smile hidding her suprise of seeing Aoi here.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:14 am

Aoi decided to be goofy to set up a better mood for the dreary beach, pretending she was on a surfboard, holding her arms out. Her feet stood at the imaginary tip, hanging ten to make the pun: "How's it hangin' guys?" The prodigy giggled.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:17 am

"Why is she acting all friendly?" he thought, as his eyes shifted slightly to Xat.

He got up and took a deep breath, "What are you doing here?" he asked, looking at Xat now that she addressed him. That was just before Aoi did her strange pose, causing Haruto's head to tilt in confusion until he understood what she was doing, sadly Haruto was still unaware of Xat's position so he could not let his guard down just yet, even if he wanted to.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:21 am

Xat laughed at what aoi is doing before responding to Haruto. "I didn't go through with joing the reapers. Aoi showed me there was anouther way and that i can trust and have faith in my friends." She said as she sat on the sand watching both Aoi and Haruto.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:33 am

............................Thank god

Haruto found himself falling on the sand it was like his legs had gone numb from happiness after what he heard, he now lay on the sand smiling as he tucked his deck away.

"I'm so glad you're back." he said, as he got up to sit on the sand smiling like a dork. He then looked at Aoi and gave her a thumbs up, "Thank you so much for bringing this drama queen back to her senses." he said, jokingly.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:08 am

Aoi returned the thumbs up, then went over to Xat, and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. The lass beamed joyously as the other two were happy. "After a lot of drama, you're going to feel suuuper good! So I'm glad!" The prodigy stated, fine with anyone wanting to be a drama queen, as the rewarding pleasantness that came after resolving it was without rival. The words she gave to Xat will remain in the Aqua Force's heart forever, and she hopes she can extend it to others suffering in the dark age of this war.

At the very least, these two can be filled with the fresh air of rejoice right now.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:19 am

"They might come after you guys now." She said referaring to the assissan tribe, however she had a plan and hopefully it will work, but that plan need to get mapped out first. "How do you two know each othe?" She asked
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:39 am

"Let them come, I don't plan on losing you again Xat." he said, wiping the sand off his clothes.

Upon the question about where he and Aoi met, Haruto immediately responded with, "I met her here, on this beach with 2 other friends, she was hanging out with them and I was invited to chat, we talked and-.." his thoughts were interrupted by his recollection of that scene.

"H-heh ye it was strange but I got to meet Aoi through a bunch of my friends and some gumb-...ye, what about you xat how did you meet her?" he asked.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:40 am

"I meet her when I was waiting to be picked up by chris."
Xat said to him before sitting on the sand.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:13 am

"I told you: if those guys try to bully you, I'll help you with them!" Aoi responded to the notion that the assassins may come after them to destroy Xat's life and drag her back to where ever they wanted her. Aoi kept a positive air about her as Haruto told how they knew each other. The memory of Master Haruka saving her life with a medicine gumball is a happy one, though, she was unsure why Haruto didn't want to say the whole thing. A little shrug to just brush it over, though that reminded her.

"Oh yeah", Aoi perked up, presenting two blue gumballs for her two friends. "Have one! They're tasty!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:02 pm

Having more allies to support with the situation was cause for happiness to Haruto, he appreciated the support given to him by Aoi and the others though he still knew that there was still one more person he had to help.

He accepted the gumball given to him by Aoi even though in his mind he could still remember what Haruka did, "H-heh thx Aoi I appreciate it." he said, taking the gumball.

"huehuehue, keep one of those ready my vanguard." said bruno.

Haruto was unaware who was talking to him but for some reason he took out his deck and began to talk to it, it seemed like he was going insane but surely everyone else had that ability, he could hear Haruka and Aoi's units the last time.

"Don't mind him Haruto, for now we have something important to deal with, it's about him." said Aglovale.

"I see......apologies you two but I have to be on my way, there's a matter that needs my attention, Xat we need to talk some other time for sure, and Aoi thank you for helping us, see you both soon. " he said, as he took off his deck being his guide as he searched for that person again.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:06 pm

Aoi waved, then patted Xat on the shoulder. "I remember where your house is, so I'm gonna drop by to visit later if that's okay!" Even if it wasn't, she's coming over anyway. Glad to see Haruto feeling even a little bit better and Xat in good spirits, the job of precious child was done here. With a fistpump, the lass ran off.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:45 pm

Xat nodded and watch the girl ran off, before walking to Haruto and sat next to him on the sand. "Sorry for making you go through all that pain." She said
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:09 am

Haruto was forced to stay a bit longer before leaving when Xat approached him this time around, he was still upset that he could not bring her back himself but in the end as long as she was back then all was good.

"It's alright Xat, i'm just glad you're okay and not with that Chris." he said, as he sat next to her.

"What are you going to do now about your situation with your village? If you need anything from me you know I am available always." he said.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:13 pm

Xat looked at him and smiled. "I honestly don't know but i will deal with it when the time comes. I won't run away." She said to him as she felt sleepy and hid a yawn behind her hand. "How are you wounds healing up?"
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:31 pm

Xat stood up all of a sudden and looked at haruto. "WE gotta head to shibuya. I need to be there to bring Darren back." She told him as she felt shirayuki speek up.

"Becarful you a threat to Malice with what you can do." Shirayuki told her and xat nooded. "Lets go." She said to Haruto.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:41 pm

"You won't be alone I promise." he said, looking right at Xat determined as always, until he heard what she said about Darren.

Fight Malice? Darren's situation? Was Haruto even ready for something like this?

"...I can't go now..." he said, as he took out his deck and stared at it. "But maybe.... I need a way to get to Cray Xat."

At that statement Percival's look shifted from calm to worried in an instant whereas all the other Liberators were excited that their vanguard might pay a visit to them.

"Is there anyway you can help? I was told you managed to do that once." he said, redirecting his focus back to her, for some reason looking desperate in front of her was not something he wanted but he had to make her understand that this was crucial, he did not want to be a burden.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:55 pm

Xat sighed and nodded. "There is but first you need to find a spirit animal to guide you to cray. each animal is diffrent and in a way is a part of yourself." She told him sitting down in a cross leged posistion. "First close your eyes, and focas on your soul." She insturcted him, while on the plant cray shriayuki place a hand on percival's shoulder.

"He is in good hands." She said
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:15 pm

"I don't know if me or him are ready for this is all." said Percival to Shirayuki. "Give my thanks to Xat though."

"Focus on my soul? What is that even like?" he thought, as he fixed his sitting position like her and began to focus. He was not sure if he was doing it right the more he tried the more he felt like he was about to be burned, every turn he took he would see a bad memory making him sweat and freak out,

-flashback of his family's house on fire-
-flashback of his brother dying-
-his parents-
-his friends-
"Your weakness is zimply you."

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh....-pant- -pant-..."

It was as if he was unable to connect with himself.

"...Why can't I do this...every turn hurts...." he said, as he broke his focus, he found himself shaking and sweating looking pathetic and broken. "How can I be of help to anyone like this..."
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum