Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruined Seaside Mega Mall

+12
BluishOver
Dementuo
Lightning King
NoelKusanagi
Xateramusa
NovaRaizer
Rosalia Izanami
Cipher
Jello
Rawkobo
EternalDollie
Best Girl
16 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Ruined Seaside Mega Mall - Page 10 Empty Re: Ruined Seaside Mega Mall

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:35 pm

"Yeaahhh.. I agree with you on that one." Confused with the entire situation, Sen simply took a seat, "I know it's probably going to be hard but care to explain what that was all about?" he took the chair and turned it around, sitting on it like all those assholes do while addressing the white haired man refered to as a "hero"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:42 pm

"You mean that girl who looks like a rich old hag that you work for or something?" Another lick. "Why not someone younger and cuter like her? After all, she's giving you the respect you deserve, isn't she?"

Money was probably what was keeping him down. Poor guy.

The headphones guy had bothered to sit with them as well. He wasn't bad-looking himself, but at the same time, finding interest in a lazy guy...well, that would just be a mistake, now wouldn't it?
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:57 pm

"Cut down on the bite, would ya? Its not polite to spit fire behind someone's back. And as a little side-bit, it isn't about how cute they are. Personally, I'm more attracted to Yukino anyways. Not that it particularly matters what I think at the moment."

The realization that it's been over a week since they last talked killed him inside a little bit.

"And as far as explanations go, my good sir...-"

He spun in his stool to face the champ who strolled in. Haruka ran a hand through his hand to brush away stray perspiration from the Cardfight and awkwardness it bestowed upon him earlier.

"Basically, we both play a game called Vanguard. I'm sure you've heard of it. We play the same clan, but my ace units are apparently unheard of to her, or her, uhm, 'masters'. Take that as you will."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:05 pm

So her name was Yukino. Name didn't ring a bell to Lua per se. Maybe something to do with Vanguard, which she hardly paid any mind to as it was. One of her foster families got her into it. She played Angel Feathers because they were cute.

"'Spit fire'? You're adorable. You do know that phrase went out of style years ago, right?" She giggled. "It's okay. I'm sure she's wonderful and you're very lucky to have her. Besides, I bet she pays well."
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:13 am

Fubuki jumped the moment she heard Aoi behind her. "EEEEEEEK!" Turning around, she stared in fear at the woman who had somehow found her location. "W-when!? H-how!?" Fubuki's cheeks were pure red, and then she saw the strawberry ice cream. Looking down at the waffle and ice cream she just finished, and the uneaten onigiri and miso soup, Fubuki debated eating the healthy options... Or more ice cream. At least, Fubuki guessed the cone was for her. She reached for the ice cream cone and attempted to grab it without really asking.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:32 am

"Do not underestimate me, Fubuki", Aoi spoke darkly, grimly, and seriously, the lights dimming and a shadowy gaze of insanity loomed over. Then the prodigy laughed, that face was a joke. It was probably luck she managed to even see her friend during the comical mach five speed travel through the mall. A giddy giggle was given, along with the ice cream after seeing the snowy one reach for it. Aoi didn't even mind that Fubuki didn't ask if it was for her. Peppy, an unused chair was pulled over and sat in.

"You were pretty hungry, huh? I made sure to get that for you just in case!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:20 pm

Fubuki hadn't really payed any attention to Aoi's face. The tone of voice was a little different, and slightly scary though. Moving on from the joking danger, Fubuki started digging into the ice cream cone. Ice cream is the greatest thing ever. Especially those cups of ice cream from Cream King. Snowstorms or something like that. Fubuki returned her gaze to Aoi, and offered her an onigiri. "Want one?" she said, "They're filled with raspberry jelly."
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:32 pm

"Oooo, don't mind if I do", Aoi gave an excited mewl, and gratefully took the onigiri. Subsequently, the girl bit into it, and hummed happily when the taste of the jelly hit. ... Jelly. Raspberry... jelly. Aoi stopped mid-chew, clenching her eyes shut as another headache washed over. Giving a bit of an annoyed, internal scream, the girl continued to eat the onigiri, trying to ignore it without using another gumball.

"This is really good!" She spoke up, having little flakes on her face. "We need to go eat out more if Japan has tasty food like this! That isn't sushi, if possible."

That sushi at the train station was really bad man.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:45 pm

"U-uh... OK..." Fubuki didn't totally believe what Aoi had said. She seemed to be suffering when she ate the onigiri, "Are you OK?" This was rather worrisome. Aoi seemed to be in pain a lot. Fubuki picked up one of the napkins at the table, and wiped the flakes of rice off of Aoi's face. "I-i'm actually here to do a bit of shopping..." Fubuki said, her blush returning.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:26 am

"I'm okay!" Aoi lied, trying to swat away worry in a shoo'ing hand gesture. Though, she was a little surprised to see Fubuki cleaning up the leftovers on Aoi's face. Felt like a course of action the Masters would take, but with less yelling "you lack discipline!". Then, the prodigy's eyes started lighting up again at the mention of shopping. "Oh? Oh! Ohohoho! Yes! We must totally go shopping together!"

You see that sweater on Fubuki? It's the cutest in the world. Meaning her fashion sense was A-grade. There wasn't even mention of clothes shopping, but now there will be. There were also swimsuits to buy for their eventual pool visit.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:58 pm

Sighing as he made his way around the mall, Seifer had his hands shoved into his pockets. The issue that hadn't really been resolved with Malice annoyed him. Malice just left but... There wasn't anything he could really do about it right now. He left Noel in the care of Mirai and Raiden, not sure where Bashiro went. He chose not to investigate either. Their lives were their own. And what was Seifer doing here? Well he's just human after all, needs to eat. The blonde ordered something simple, just rice and shrimp. He'd be out of her soon enough anyway, hopefully.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:31 pm

"Oh, uhm, OK. I have to go and, uhhmmm... G-get a... A, ummm...." Fubuki looked away, muttering her last word, "swimsuit..." The blush on her face was extremely apparent, her entire face having become red.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:25 pm

Aoi shot up from her chair, slamming her hands on the table. "So we're still going to the pool!" The girl spoke excitedly. "We can go look for swimsuits after you finish!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:43 pm

"U-uhm.... Alright..." Fubuki looked down at the food she had left. About two-thirds of the cone part of the ice-cream cone left, still filled with ice cream, two onigiri, and a bowl of soup. First things first, the ice cream. It'd take too long to finish it the normal person way, so Fubuki bit the bottom tip of the cone off, and sucked the remaining ice cream out of it, then broke pieces of the cone off, eating them and chasing them with water. Then, she shoved both of the onigiri in her own mouth, nearly choking on them. More water. Finally, the miso soup. Fubuki just grabbed it and chugged it down, barely even chewing. This time, she actually did start choking. She grabbed her throat, and tried to cough up whatever got stuck in her throat.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:16 am

Aoi decided to thumb through her cell phone while Fubuki ate rapidly, then realized to not forget to exchange numbers this time. A bit of concern came from the prodigy when her friend nearly choked on some rice. Then, she actually started choking with the soup, and and the China girl jumped in alert. Quickly, she stood up, and began firmly hitting the victim's back to make a first attempt at getting whatever was choking her out. If it didn't, the heimlich maneuver would probably be next.

"Hey! Hey! Easy! Fubuki, don't choke! Cheeew!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:39 pm

With Aoi's help, Fubuki managed to stop herself from choking. This time she actually chewed before swallowing, and did not choke again. "W-well, let's, uhh.... G-go shopping now," Fubuki said as she tried to catch her breath. Eating that fast was not something to try again.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:30 am

Aoi practically yanked Fubuki out of her seat after she paid. ... If she paid, the China girl wasn't really paying attention beyond her finishing the food and saying they can go. Dashing out with friend in tow, bouncing about, casual mall-goers watched as this giddy rabbit girl hopped around the complex. She was window shopping - checking for anything with a cute swimsuit on display. Almost instantly, it was in sight. Perfection - the first stop. A mannequin was draped in a head-turning two-piece swimsuit of white coloring with black trimming and strings.

Aoi's eyes gleamed, a twinkle as if a hunter found its prey - its target in the most vulnerable position.

This store had good taste.

"There!!" The prodigy declared, extending her arm, index finger aimed toward the "Masterpiece" clothing store, the very wind itself cast aside by the dramatic movement.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:06 pm

Sakuya left the ice cream shop after Aoi and Haruka had started their match, departing with a simple bow and a smile. "Looks like I really do need a new set of Tarot cards, ahh..." Sakuya mused to herself over her loss to the Chinese Champion. Leaving the store and heading back into the crowded mall space, Sakuya pulled a small book from the shoulderbag she carried with her. Flipping it open, she began writing things into it as she walked down the endless aisles of the complex.

"Tarot 0, The Fool. That's a pretty good way to describe how I feel right now. I just had a match with China's residing champion, and not too surprisingly, I lost. But, it was a good fight, and she seemed nice. Her name is Aoi, and I'd certainly love to meet her again. Maybe sometime in the near future. After all, two champions finding one another shouldn't be too difficult

But, I should do what I came here to do in the first place, anyway. A new set of Tarot cards, and maybe my luck won't be so bad next time I play.
"

Closing the journal, Sakuya tucked it back into her bag, tilting her head back up to look in front of her as she continued to scan the mall for a card shop.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:04 am

Fubuki's eyes drifted towards the swimsuit being pointed out by Aoi. It was very, very, very, uhhh. . . Light on the fabric. Just seeing it, Fubuki's entire face went pure red. "No, no, t-there's no way I-i-i could. . . Wear s-some. . . something like that. . .! It's indecent!!!" Afterwards, she looked around at the other nearby swimsuits on display. They were all equally head-turning and probably too small to fit her anyways. Except that one. Maybe swimming wasn't such a great idea. Turning around, Fubuki started walking in a completely different direction in hopes of finding something to distract Aoi.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:07 am

"No way, it's perfect! It totally fits you!" Aoi's pupils were twinkling as she fistpumped the sky with both arms, giddy at the thought of seeing Fubuki in adorable and luscious swimwear. But then, the prodigy's joy was cut off by Fubuki beginning to walk away after a moment of looking around. "Wait! No! Staaay!" The china lass cried out with even more dramatic flare, catching up to her friend and placing hands on shoulders.

"I'll wear something like it with you!"

"How to Not Help" - Written by Aoi Undyne.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:12 am

Alas, Fubuki did not walk fast enough. When Aoi's hands hit her shoulders, she shuddered in surprise. She turned around, and looked at the innocent being standing before her, so excited for it. Fubuki was being torn apart inside by her own morals. Sighing, she relented. A swimsuit that would actually fit her would be very difficult to find, at least that's what she guessed, and there was one right there that would succeed. "Fine. . . I'll go buy that one. . ." Fubuki walked into the store, and asked the clerk about the swimsuit. The price? Ridiculous for how little fabric it had. But she bought it nonetheless. That's the price of fashion, I suppose. Also the price of making someone not cry.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:24 am

Aoi started crying tears of joy anyway as Fubuki surrendered resistance and bought the overpriced swimsuit. What a joyous day for her and the thirsty men of the sea seeing one of their female commanders buying such a scarce amount of fabric that imagination was no longer required. Genovious declared today a victory with a sternly tone full of pride. The Ripple troops were grateful to serve to this day, truly is life of the sea.

Aoi then bought one that was just as skimpy and just as expensive.

"I am honored to have served with you, men." Genovious gave his leaderly words of gratitude.

Militades noticed a few irritated Battle Sirens...
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:50 am

Leading Sera and Haruto here, Seifer continued to lead the way to the ice cream parlor. Yet another place Seifer had yet to actually visit. And now was probably the best time since ice cream is everyone's best friend. "Take your pick guys, doesn't matter what you get." as for Seifer, he chose a simple vanilla cone. Best kind in his opinion. After ordering his own, the blonde started to look around for a table to sit at, waiting for the others.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:54 am

Sera nodded, pointing over towards the sea salt flavor. It was Haruka and his favorite. Then again, Haruka and Sera shared many favorites since they were built from the same materia in the end. He was actually sort of excited to get something to eat since it's been awhile, but not under the circumstances they were in. He would have to destress himself with a lot of training at home. Maybe Uncle Toshiki could break out his infamous deck and show Sera a thing or two to help relieve a little tension when in the heat of battle.

"Thanks again, Seifer." He tried his best to keep a good front up, and so far so good, it was working.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:06 am

Haruto immediately went for the vanilla cone, it was standard but vanilla and Haruto are a match made in heaven. "Thank you very much Seifer." he said, giving a light smile.

He took the cone and immediately walked over to Seifer gesturing for Haruka to follow as well.

His deck was still burning in his deck case though, for some reason it felt like the deck wanted to 'come out' but this was somewhat of a first the only time this ever happened was back when Haruto came across Yukino for the first time. Nevertheless the vanilla cone had Haruto's attention for the most part, he started to look like a kid again as he enjoyed the treat.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next