Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seaside Mega Mall Hub Field

3 posters

Go down

Seaside Mega Mall Hub Field Empty Seaside Mega Mall Hub Field

Post by Best Girl Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Seaside Mega Mall Hub Field 151214_sm-seaside-Copy

Hub Field Status

The perfect place to waste money AND time!
The mall has everything, except the things it doesn't.
If you're a white girl with a fat wad of cash and a group of sassy friends, this is your territory.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Seaside Mega Mall Hub Field Empty Re: Seaside Mega Mall Hub Field

Post by NeoBuster Sun May 06, 2018 12:27 pm

After not doing so well in the Zoo branch event, Neo decided to start doing quests. Quests were part of the new generation of Vanguard with the whole FICA system and he thought it would be a good way to start increasing his rank. So he went to a cardshop in the Seaside Mall to find a quest board and started scrolling through it.

"Wow there are so many quests here. Im sure to find out that peeks my interest" Neo said

Then while scrolling Neo found a quest that stood out from all of the others

"Help me learn Vanguard" He read

One of Neo's goals for himself was too help out other cardfighters as much as possibly so people can enjoy the game for what it was. So Neo clicked accept for the quest then read the details for where he had to go. Turns out he was already where he had to be. So he went and sat on a bench to wait for the person he was helping
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Mon May 07, 2018 12:27 am

Calmly, a little kid of roughly 12 years old exited a small card shop with two small boxes in each of his hands. A closer inspection would reveal that those boxes were indeed Trial Decks from Vanguard. After walking around, looking practically everywhere on the mall for someone to no avail, he noticed a young-looking man sitting on a bench near the shop. The kid approached him, asking him rather nervously. 'Eh, I-I'm sorry. A-Are you, by any c-chance, Neo Osamu?'. Little he knew he said his name wrong.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Sun May 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Neo was waiting for the person in which he was going to help with the quest. While he waited he was thinking about the first time in which he played Vanguard many years ago. While he was daydreaming, he noticed a young boy approach him asking if he was Neo Isamu.

"Yes im Neo Isamu. Are you the cardfighter who created the quest to learn Vanguard?" He asked back

NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Tue May 15, 2018 10:12 pm

'O-Oh, yes!' The kid replied. 'N-Neo Isamu. I-I'm so sorry for m-messing up you n-name' He then said, really ashamed. Calming down a little, the boy proceeded to explain his quest. 'W-Well, first of a-all, my n-name is Tomoki. N-Nice to me-eet you'. It was clear that he was nervous, and that talking with people wasn't really his best quality. 'I-I tried a l-lot of card g-games before, b-but I r-really haven't t-tried Vanguard. I-I've played, well, a w-wide range of g-games, as you r-read in my quest, and n-now its V-Vanguard's turn'.

He then showed Neo the Trial Decks he bought. 'I-I bought this s-so we could h-have an equal f-fight'. The decks were from the clans Royal Paladin and Neo Nectar. 'I-I bought these two, but I d-don't really know a-about them. P-Please, choose one and I-I'll take the o-other one. I'm r-really nervous a-about this, so I'll a-apologize beforehand for any, eh, m-mistake'. Just hearing the boy talk was painful.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Mon May 21, 2018 1:27 am

While watching the young boy explain how he wanted to learn the game of Cardfight! Vanguard, Neo smiled as he took the Royal Paladin trial deck from the boy and looked it over. Then he took out his new and improved standing fight table and set his deck down and the boy followed.

"So your going to teach this boy how to play the game? Don't go too hard on him now! Blitzkrieg said

"Don't worry. I won't. I know how it feels to be a beginner in this game. I'll teach him everything he needs to know. Neo said back.

So after setting there decks down, Neo and the young boy Tomoki were ready to fight! Neo explained the beginning rules of a cardfight to him the best way he could. He explained how starting Vanguard's are always placed facedown and how the mulligan of starting hands worked. After that explation came something of rather importance that Neo felt he had to tell him.

" Now that everything is set. Our spirits will now enter planet cray. The planet Cray is where fighters go to do battle alongside with there Vanguard's. There are many different places on Cray where we fight. Vanguard also means "The one that leads the way" Neo explained

Tomoki seemed to understand everything up to this point so the battle had begun!

"Stand up! Vanguard!" Both of us had screamed out.

The fight had begun! Neo took his first turn and explained to Tomoki how you ride to the next grade at the start of each turn. From grade 0 to grade 1 and so on. After taking his first turn, Tomoki took his and rode to Grade 1 without a problem. Then Neo explained how attacking and guarding worked as well as drive checking and damage checking. After that he took his next turn, rode to Grade 2 and explained how rearguards helped the Vanguard throughout the game. During his attack Tomoki guarded the attacks learning how to guard first hand so everything was going smoothly so far. After Tomoki's Grade 2 turn, Neo was ready for the real battle to begin!

"Well you have made it this far but the real battle will soon begin! I ride to Grade 3! Aurashooter Dragon!" Neo said

Neo then explained how Grade 3's have Twin Drive instead of just the single drive check when they attacked. Which also gave Neo the chance to explain what trigger units were since he had checked one, explaining what a critcal, stand, draw and heal trigger did. After that it was Tomoki's turn and he rode to his grade 3 which meant he was ready to learn about the power of Stride!

"Now that we are both on Grade 3 Tomoki, you now have the power to activate your future from this point on. Its called Stride. By discarding grades that equal Grade 3, you can unlock the power of your future!" Neo explained

He then watched Tomoki discard a Grade 3 from his hand and yell "Stride Generation" and he strode into his G unit for the very first time. Seeing this made Neo happy as Tomoki looked like he was getting fired up and actually enjoyed himself in his first cardfight ever. Tomoki used his turn to display the power of the Neo Nectar trial deck he was using and was able to push Neo to 4 damage in that turn. But just like Tomoki, it was Neo's turn to show him the future that was waiting for him!

"Stride Generation!" Neo screamed out

Neo then strode his G-unit Gablade and used the specialty of Royal Paladin and overwhelmed Tomoki with attack after attack putting him to 6 damage and ending the fight. Tomoki seemed upset afterwards but he was more motivated wanting to win the next time him and Neo fought each other. It put a smile on Neo's face seeing the passion Tomoki already had for Vanguard and that was something Neo wanted to spread to many cardfighters in general.

Neo gave Tomoki back his trial deck and waved goodbye as he saw the young boy run off

"Now I wonder how that fight would have gone if I was in that deck" Altmile said

"Probably a whole lot differently" Neo replied

NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down