Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruined Seaside Mega Mall

+12
BluishOver
Dementuo
Lightning King
NoelKusanagi
Xateramusa
NovaRaizer
Rosalia Izanami
Cipher
Jello
Rawkobo
EternalDollie
Best Girl
16 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Ruined Seaside Mega Mall - Page 13 Empty Re: Ruined Seaside Mega Mall

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:20 pm

The blonde was alone with his thoughts... for a while, but soon enough his deck started to glow softly. He was nearby. Closing his hand around the rings, his head turned slightly in the direction of Haruto... Seifer standing on top of some rubble. "...Why'd you come here?"

'Don't be rude.' the voice reprimanded the current one standing before Haruto, who sighed quietly at the voice. It was beginning to become difficult to distinguish between thoughts and voices.

"...Sorry Haruto, it's... not a great time for me right now. To many things going wrong, not enough going right. ...I'm sorry for what I said. You didn't deserve it." an apology spilled out from his mouth, one under normal circumstances the reverse would never do. But these weren't ordinary circumstances. Nothing ever was anymore, with the Reapers around especially.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:02 am

"Seifer...." sighed Percival.
"Percival....all we can do now is observe where this goes." said Aglovale.

Haruto was rather surprised at Seifer's reaction, it seemed like he was frazzled or unfocused like he usually was, whatever is happening to him must be taking a huge toll on his mental state.

"There is no need to apologize, I should have found you earlier, you deserve better from me not the other way around." he said, placing his hand on his chest and clutching his deck with the other hand as it glowed a faint blue.

"Percival...." aglovale was amazed to hear Percival talk this much and given how he and his Vanguard synchronized was an even bigger surprise.

"But I will answer your question, i'm here for my friend, i'm here to get you back, to understand why you are where you are I want to help you Seifer." he said.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:08 am

Neo overheard everything being said and he couldnt agree more with Haruto, he wanted to help Seifer too. To Neo, Seifer was a brother to him and Neo still feels bad about leaving..

"Vanguard is the reason i met everyone, and now I will use it to bring things back to normal!" Neo said with determination.

Neo stayed in his spot to keep on hearing the conversation at hand
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:18 am

The action, the image, flashbacks... Everything. It was almost to much, Seifer's eyes going wide a bit. Was that?...

Beside Seifer, Blaster Dark faded into view, though it was odd. Even as the dark knight stood there in a pose similar to Blaster Blade's usual pose, the face... The eyes... The bangs spilling out from the helmet. They also belonged to Seifer. In the current moment, there were two of him.

"That's a new trick..." the Seifer who was there before spoke, his voice only changing slightly to sound a bit different.

"It's necessary for now. Dunno how long I can manage this honestly..." the Blaster Dark Seifer sighed before looking at Haruto and... ...He knew, he had to know. There was no doubt in his mind. "Percival... No, my old friend. ...It's been a while hasn't it. How've you been?" Blaster Dark Seifer spoke to the figure, a light understanding smile. "Quite a mess we've gotten into here. But I still need you to answer our question: Why are you here?"
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:34 am

He was addressed, not acting now would not only cause more suspicion but also endanger everyone here, he had to respond afterall it was his friend.

"U head the boy-" when Percival said that Seifer's bangle began to glow as Haruto's deck blazed a bright blue as a pillar of fire appeared next to Haruto, and from it appeared the Liberator of the Bluish Flames.

"Percival..." responded Haruto, as he witnessed the warrior materialize in front of him by his own will.

"We're here to bring you back, -points his sword at the Blaster Dark- to bring you back where you should be, neither me nor my Vanguard are willing to sit back and let you suffer, I'm asking you as your friend let us help you, we'll do whatever we must to bring our mutual friend back." said the Liberator, his voice both symbolizing sincerity and honor.

"That's right <how does Percival know him?> I made the mistake of not understanding you better to help you <how did he appear just now?> I won't make that mistake twice my friend." he said, Haruto had many thoughts going on his mind due to Percival's face remaining unchanged from the card he had, which further burned the question why did Seifer refer to him as his friend?
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:41 am

"The Pain he is dealing with.." Neo said referring to Seifer

Neo had decided he had enough.

"No more sneaking around, time to take action and help my friends" Neo said

Neo then got up and dusted himself off and walked up to Haruto and Seifer.

"Ive been listening the whole time.. Be mad if you want, but I left.. I regret it deeply.. I came back only to hear my friends are dead or reversed and I wont stand for anymore people to be in pain. I want to help and I will help you and everyone else! Neo said outloud
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:47 am

When the blade was pointed in his direction, the Blaster Dark Seifer didn't flinch, staring the other knight in the eye with the same level headed look he always had. It would be lost on the other two, somehow on the physical Seifer but... Oh well. "...Ahahahaha. Well said I guess. But unfortunately that's not possible as of now. ...If I told you I... WE, had a way to erase all suffering. Would you trust me like you always had?" he asked. The dark armored Seifer was about to continue when Neo showed up, both sets of Seifer's eyes locking onto him. It... Wasn't actually bad he was here. Just the last time they'd spoke, Seifer was still fully under the thumb of Reverse.

"Well look, it's the r-"

"Don't be rude." a quick smack to the back of the physical Seifer's head from the dark armored one.

"It's good to see you again Neo. ...I'm sorry about last time, but you can't help us as we are now. Things are just going to fall into place... And everything will be trusted completely to chance."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:56 am

"I never once lost trust in you, I trusted you with more than your fair share, so no even though you stand now with the new threat that erases all I still have not lost trust or faith that you will find your way back...still neither me nor my Vanguard would stand by and let you do it alone." replied the knight, almost instantaneously he had trusted Seifer with his brother several times before and even now, and when Seifer was swaying between light and dark he still had complete faith in him.

"Well said Percival, we will help but we still trust in you Seifer-" Haruto's words were interrupted by the appearance of a familiar face, Neo.

"Isamu..." thought Percival.
"Isn't that...." thought Haruto. "So he knows Seifer as well?"
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:03 am

After hearing what Seifer said, Neo walked up to Seifer and had something to say.

"Seifer.." Neo said then patting Seifers chest

"I know you have a good heart, Reversed or not, at least thats the Seifer I remember but its been so long and so much has changed so I will help out as much as I can" Neo Said

Neo then walked up to Haruto

"You probably dont remember me, but I'm Neo. I was a great friend of your brother Tsubasa and I heard what happened to him.. Im sorry" Neo said
"Im here like you to help Seifer and hopefully end all of this chaos once and for all" Neo said to Haruto
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:07 am

The Seifer dressed as Blaster Dark merely shut his eyes before disappearing from view, prompting the other Seifer to shut his eyes as well. Sighing the male shook his head. "I'm not alone. Not entirely. ...But thank all of you for your words. ...For now, I've got to go. Next time we meet, I won't be like this. ...I'm leaving everything in everyone's hands." with that, the blonde departed, shoving his hands into his pockets as he stepped over the rubble, trying to get away... The rings still clasped tightly in his hand.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:22 am

Both Haruto and Percival reacted to the mention of Tsubasa by Neo, but they had to keep themselves in control given the situation, either way a nod and gratitude was given to Neo from Haruto to Neo regarding what he said.

As Seifer left Percival began to disappear, "We will settle things, my friend." with those words he was gone from the view of the public. "Thank you Neo.."

"We will bring you back, you have our word." said Haruto, placing his fist on his chest.

"I appreciate you coming down here Neo, I had no idea you knew my brother so that was surprising, I apologize but I need to get some rest for now, for some reason I feel strange at the moment." he said, his deck still maintaining a faint glow before disppearing, "I'll get in touch." he said as he began to leave, "...And thank you."
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:14 pm

Neo saw Haruto and Seifer leave going there seperate ways. Neo saw this as a step in the right direction but knew there was still alot of work to be done. Neo then decided to head on home since it was getting late. Hopefully things would continue to get better..
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:10 pm

Sighing Seifer made his way around and over rubble, kicking some out of his way, scarf and coat tails blowing behind him in the light wind. Things just weren't adding up anymore. Nothing made sense, and everyone who should be cheerful, aren't. Sure, they were against really strong enemies, but they could win right?... Looking down at the ground, the male shut his eyes halfway, then fully... Singing softly to himself. He'd, starting singing? Since when could he sing? He was trying to calm himself down at any rate it seems.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:26 pm

Haruto took Rosalia to the destroyed Mall area, (how much do you want to make urself look like a kidnapper Haruto???) it seemed off considering the area but it made total sense for Haruto. After arriving he stopped in front of the mall and looked at his deck, as it began to glow lightly.

"Yep definitely." he said, as he turned to Rosalia. "Listen I do apologize for just taking you out of the company of everyone like that but I think you'll be glad to meet the person waiting inside, I know he will be glad to see you as well...my apologies I can't go any further, you have no reason to be afraid, my name is Haruto, Haruto Hayato, I'm Tsubasa's brother, we'll get the chance to be introduced later but for now you go on ahead, i'll see you later."

With that Haruto took off, aiming to be back at hq to check up on Yukino.
"That was sweet of you."
"It's what my brother would have done Percival." he said, as he continued to run.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:34 pm

By the time they reached the mall, or at least what was left of it, the pinkette had a clear head again. Thankfully, Aoi's tackle nor her time from being "deleted" erased her memories of Haruto, though it was nice of him to reintroduce himself. Better safe than sorry, after all. But he was gone without much except that someone was waiting... Thank you, Haruto... I'll find a way to repay you later, if this is who I think it is... The female took a moment to compose herself, then walked deeper inside the ruins.

Sure enough, she heard... singing? Okay, she wasn't expecting that, but the voice was one that Rosalia recognized... She walked faster, careful of the debris, until she could spot the source of the song. She only saw his backside, but it was him... Would he remember her?... Clutching at the moon pendant, Rosalia wondered if she was even fit to be in a relationship with him anymore... She didn't want to consider the fact he may have moved on...

Taking a deep breath, Rosalia steeled her nerves, and kicked a small rock to let her presence be known. Then she made her way closer to the singing male, biting her lip. Would he at least recognize her? The pinkette's hair was different, but the eyes were as bright crimson as they were before. She could only hope as she took a deep breath and spoke. "S-seifer?..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:40 pm

Seifer stopped in mid verse when he heard the rock, stiffening an slowly turning around he wondered who it could of been that'd found him? When he'd turned around fully, his eyes went wide with shock his mouth hanging open in disbelief. "R-Rose?..." his voice called out softly before he crumpled to his knees, tearing up... his jacket forming a crescent around him on the ground. He thought he'd steeled himself and moved on, but... in the face of her, the one he'd devoted his life to... The person who he never thought he'd see again, he turned into a child. "I-I thought... I'd never see y-you again..." he started sobbing covering his face. Their first time back together, and he's a crumpled blubbering mess.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:45 pm

Rosalia blinked twice at first, not sure she had ever seen Seifer break down like this. Or, well, at least this quickly. She quickly closed the remaining distance between them before kneeling by his side, wrapping her arms around him to pull him closer. The female wasn't sure why, but tears formed anyways and rolled down her own cheeks. To her, time hadn't passed, and yet it didn't. She wasn't sure what to feel, except guilt at the fact her absence had caused her beloved so much pain. "I-i'm sorry.. I'm sorry..." she answered softly, kissing his hair. Just having Seifer close made the rest of the world disappear, and she was okay with that. A small smile pulled at her lips as she buried her face into his hair, her hand rubbing along his back to comfort the male. "It's alright now... I'm sorry I failed you and disappeared again.... I swear I won't vanish again. I promise..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:52 pm

What was he to do? Nothing... As soon as she made physical contact with him, he melted away curling up into a tight ball within her frame... Clinging as tightly as he could to her, sobbing. He was afraid, she promised. She promised she wouldn't leave again, but he was still afraid. To almost anyone else right now, he'd seem like a completely different person, like a child... He just couldn't stop crying. She was here... Again. He felt... joy. She was back in his life, and that... right now was all that mattered. She was back... Moving ever so slightly, he'd leaned up gently locking their lips, holding it for what felt like an eternity, before letting go... hugging the pinkette tightly and shaking.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:02 pm

Rosalia let her counterpart cry to his heart's content. It made her feel worse, the guilt rising as to just how much pain she had caused him, though it all melted away for a moment during the kiss. She closed her eyes and returned the kiss fully, only pulling back when he did. Though after their kiss broke, she felt his arms around her. Though shaky, she felt safe in the embrace. It was one that she could never forget, and never wished to be separated from again. She wiped away her own tears, and then his with her thumb. With her hand resting against his cheek, and only smiled and started to sing softly. It was the lullaby she sang what feels like a century ago, and hoped that now it would at least help to calm his nerves. "Lay down your head, and I'll sing you a lullaby. Back to the years of loo-li lai-lay. And I'll sing you to sleep, and I'll sing you tomorrow. Bless you with love for the road that you go..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:07 pm

The brunette held her as close as he possibly could, shaking still until he felt her hand against his cheek... Heard her voice as she started singing. He calmed down quite a bit, placing his hand on her's and... Did something unexpected. He started singing softly with her, matching each word perfectly, burying his face into her hair. Softly, he continued to sing with her, sounding far better than he probably should of, like he had a natural talent for it almost. He didn't care, he had his beloved back. She was back with him, and he'd never let go now.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:13 pm

The pinkette almost faltered in the song when she heard a second voice join her's, but continued on smoothly as a wide grin spread across her lips. Nothing could compare to the happiness she felt as Seifer sang with her, and truth be told, she was a little surprised at how well he could sing. Was he practicing when she was gone? Oh well~ For now, they had their happy little duet, and when it came to a end, Rosalia couldn't help but press her lips against his for a second time. However, when she pulled back from the kiss, she giggled and poked his nose. "Now if only I had my violin. You've been hiding that singing of your's from me!" she fussed, obviously not being serious. "Do you feel a bit better now?..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:17 pm

Seifer returned the quick kiss as they finished, lightly nipping at the tip of her finger as she poked his nose. "Truth be told, I didn't know I could sing until recently. ...Almost ironic..." a sad smile but then she asked if he was okay, to which he first responded by placing his forehead against her's... his violet eyes staring into her own red ones. It was almost ironic in a way, as his eyes were crimson until recently. "You're here now.. So yes, I'm okay." he spoke softly, just smiling more as he caressed her side... both of his eyes shutting. In reality, he could stay like this forever... content just sitting here with the one he loved most, but he knew he couldn't... but... just a little while longer. Just a little while longer he wanted to keep her to himself.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:23 pm

Rosalia stared up in return, resisting the urge to tilt her head as she looked into violet eyes. Before, she remembered they were red... Then again, his eyes were originally blue before all the weird stuff happened, so she would just assume something happened again. Unfortunately, she missed it, and it made her feel worse that he had to go through everything alone. Instead of getting mopey though, she vowed to never let her counterpart go through trials alone again. If she could help it, she would be by his side, where she belonged... Just as Seifer's eyes shut, she closed her's and breathed softly. If only the world wasn't as messed up as it was... If everything could just go back to being normal, and happy, and not in ruins... "Well, I'm going to be sticking around for a while... I promise... So you don't have to be sad anymore... I'll help you through whatever is left to come."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:27 pm

Seifer couldn't help but smile and he continued to caress her side, shifting ever so slightly... and a soft clinking sound, like metal hitting the ground. It took Seifer a moment to realize what it was, but when he did, he looked down... The twin matching rings had fallen out of his pocket, one leaned up against the other. Reaching down, he retrieved them, holding the rings between the pair in the palm of his hand. "Little late saying it I guess, but... I... Still have these." he spoke softly, leaning his head against her's.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:35 pm

Rosalia glanced up slightly when she heard the clinking noise. Metal? She looked around for a moment, only to see that Seifer picked up the source of the sounds. It was... their engagement rings. The pinkette quickly looked at her left hand, realizing that while she retained her moon pendant, the ring was no longer on her finger. At least it was kept safe... "Better late than never. I guess we never had time anyways to get it officially done anyways... Maybe after all h*ll is done breaking loose," she mused in return. The female took her own ring, placing it on her finger where it belonged, before smiling again and kissing the brunette's cheek. "I love you, forever and always~"

The female then rested her head against his chest, wanting to relax for a tad longer. She shut her eyes and breathed slowly... "Forever... and always..." ... Annnnd instantly fell asleep. Not exactly what she planned on doing, but hey, she did get full-body tackled earlier so maybe she got a concussion after all... Not like returning from being Deleted didn't put any strain on her.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next