Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruined Seaside Mega Mall

+12
BluishOver
Dementuo
Lightning King
NoelKusanagi
Xateramusa
NovaRaizer
Rosalia Izanami
Cipher
Jello
Rawkobo
EternalDollie
Best Girl
16 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Ruined Seaside Mega Mall - Page 7 Empty Re: Ruined Seaside Mega Mall

Post by Rawkobo Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:26 pm

Lua had stared at the group the whole time, listening in on their conversations. So the white-haired lady was loaded. If she wanted to spend a bunch of money at a dump like this, that was her choosing.

She kept having to bring bowls to the table because they kept ordering, though. In a way, that was getting annoying, but she kept her cheerful look on as much as possible. That way, she'd likely get a nice tip, if anything.

She watched them leave to go to the shops. Hopefully she'd see the blonde one again soon...

Last edited by Rawkobo on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:37 pm

Seifer listened quietly, looking up at the ceiling as they talked. Something was forming in his mind, and as they were looking around the accessory shop and he'd pulled his lover off to the side to one of the display cases... Seifer was bent over one of the glasses, his hands on his knees as he observed. "What about you Rose? Haruka asked about Yukino's ring size, what's yours?" he asked, glancing over at the brunette. He just sounded... really casual asking it. Like it wasn't super stand offish. After they'd left the ramen shop though, Seifer made sure to leave a sizable tip for having to deal with the group's massive orders.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:48 pm

Rosalia glanced at Yukino and Haruka before she was pulled to the side, looking at one of the cases of jewelry. The shop had quite the selection, that was for sure. "I think... size four?" she half-answered, half-questioned herself as she looked at her own fingers. Actually, when was the last time she wore a ring? Probably like, never. The good news was that there were a set of basic test rings to checking size on the counter, and it didn't take very many tries to get the right fit. "Nope. Size five. Huh... What's your size?" The brunette offered the string of test rings, honestly curious now. If the girls were going to be asked about their ring size, might as well check the guys too~ It was sort of fun, really, just hanging out at the mall with the four of them, a soft smile on her lips. "And what's youuuur favorite gems? I think red 'cause of your eyes~" she mused, glancing through the display case.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:10 am

"Oh! Sapphires and emerald would look perfect on Rosalia!" The woman agreed, running to one of the display cases she remembered that had just those two gems. There was a lot of yellow gold colors here though, which clashed with the younger sister's wardrobe. "Let me see these in white gold and silver", the queen requested of the store clerk. Then she turned around when Haruka spoke up.

"Amethyst is your birthstone color, huh... Oh. I try not to wear too much so I don't come off as gaudy or anything. I'm usually more for silver stuff, honestly. I like the shine of it better, and it's less obnoxious than gold. Mind you, back when I played Gold Paladin, I wore a lot of yellow and gold-"

Yukino suddenly stopped.

Since Exculpate the Blaster and the heroes disappearing never happened, did she even play Gold Paladin? Wait... Did the heroes even disappear?

"... Never mind that last part."

Thankfully her rambling and losing herself in the situation of being altered by time distracted her from catching onto Haruka's plan.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:22 am

"Hmm? Yeah, but the purple hue is hard to come by in ordinary colors and I don't really have any jewelry myself. Not like I casually bring up birthstones anyways."

He kept track of everything Yukino made mention of when it came to her taste in jewelry. She seemed 100% oblivious to everything going on, which... was strange. She was usually very keen and caught on to everything he thought about right off the bad.

"Shopping man. It... changes people."

Haruka nodded, hands pocketed.

"You can say that again..." He muttered back to the Marine General.

"So, silver?" He followed behind his beloved as she dashed over to the display cases where the emeralds and sapphires were. He leaned over her shoulder. She made a comment about... Gold Paladins? What was she talking about?

"Uh, yeah... Right. Forgetting it as we speak. You know, if I'm getting you a gift, couldn't hurt for you to get me a gift. Maybe for an occasion or something."

Haruka raised an eyebrow, hinting at a rather important event coming up. Whether or not she remembered wasn't up to him however. He instead trekked to the other side of case, looking at silver and ornate bands. Better find something she likes now. An excuse to go jewelry shopping anytime soon might trigger the obvious.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:23 am

Seifer chuckled softly, smiling. Things seemed to be going almost perfectly. Five huh? Alri- Oh, she asked his ring size to. Standing up he checked it quietly, almost humming to himself. "Looks like... Eight and a half." he replied, putting the test rings back. "And my favorite gem? I mean, you're kinda not wrong? But, the truth is anything purple." he laughed a bit sheepishly. Who would of thought. Yukino wasn't wrong either. Sapphires and Emeralds would look pretty good on her but... "What about you? What's your favorite gem? Or well, what would you prefer to have?" he asked. It was already pretty much an admittance of the fact he was going to buy her a ring, regardless of any objections. "You said you prefer white gold or silver as well so... Hm..." he quietly cupped his chin, looking back over the various gems and rings.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:36 am

"Maybe an occasion where people try to carry me back in the house again", Yukino retorted, dreading another time where she'd try to work and everyone drags her inside to relax. Though, she knew full well her boyfriend's birthday was coming up soon. Can't let him know she remembers, though. Gotta ease into letting him think she forgot or isn't thinking about it, and then spring another surprise on him.

Amethyst, eh? The magical craftswoman got a couple ideas...

"Here you go", one of the employees called Yukino, handing her sapphires and emeralds attached to white gold and silver as pendants of sorts. The queen approached Seifer, handing all four of the accessories over to try on Rosalia.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:39 am

Lua peeked behind the clothes near the jewelry, spying on the group. The blonde boy had left her a nice tip, which she took as enough of a reason to stealthily follow them as much as possible after her shift was up, which, coincidentally, ended after their table left.

They were all looking over rings...were they doing some kind of group marriage or something? Weirdos...then again, settling down in the future would still be nice...even if she'd rather stay young.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:44 am

Rosalia tilted her head at first, but only smiled again as the blonde laughed some about his favorite color. "Purple? Hmmm... I can see it~ As for my favorites... hm...." The brunette giggled to herself, looking over the display case again. There was quite the selection to choose from, but most of what people think of when it comes to gems were the usual blue sapphire, purple amethyst, red ruby, green emerald, yellow topaz, and so on. But as for her favorite.... "Purple Sapphires! Sapphires are really sparkly, and they can come in a whole rainbow of colors~ But I like purple the best too~" What she said was true; sapphires did come in lots of colors to the point it could get confused with other gemstones. Though technically, rubies were, in a way, red sapphires. Usually stores kept a lot of blue sapphires in stock, with a few other colors on hand just in case (usually pink). But ordering any odd colored sapphires, along with any other "customization" can just as easily be done by special order. "Mhm~ I like white gold better though, because it's easier to take care of than silver, believe it or not, and you don't get those silly green marks you can get sometimes with silver..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:51 am

"That occasion will probably be tomorrow afternoon and if I have a say in it, you better believe it'll go just as planned."

Haruka grinned, picking through the case at different things. Well, no reason to buy the ring today. That's sketchy. He'd have to come in another day to order it in secret. For now...

"This looks really good!" Haruka found a lovely sterling silver bracelet, with spots for little charms on them. He was more than happy with that, even though he had no charms yet. Maybe he could find ones for her on a later date. Not that she'd have to wear the bracelet immediately anyways.

"This, yes, can I see one of these?"

The attendant picked one from the back and handed it to Haruka while Yukino attended to Rose and Seifer. He clicked on the bracelet himself to see how it fit. A bit too tight for Haruka, even on the final link. Probably because it wasn't a bracelet really for men.

"Alright, I'll take it."

"That's going to be -"

Haruka simply put up a hand, shook his head, and pulled out his wallet and handed it to them.

"Take out however much. I'll deal with the pain tomorrow morning when I can't afford an ice cream bar."

The attendant replied with a laugh and a nod, taking the total for the jewelry and handing the wallet back. It was at least half a pound lighter. Dear god. In the meantime, a second male attendant behind the main counter polished the chains and links of it before placing it in a tiny bag and handed it to Haruka. He sighed, realizing that he didn't pick anything particularly colorful.

He doesn't even know what kind of gems Yukino likes. This is going to be a rather difficult session of picking something out for her. Well, she did say garnets go good with everything, but probably best to make sure its what she wants. Maybe on an off-day he can ask her about it.

"Coming guys!" Haruka lightly jogged back over to the main group, wondering what he missed.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:00 am

That settled it... Thankfully, Seifer managed to find something in her exact size, with a purple sapphire AND white gold metal. For once, he was incredibly lucky. Walking to the counter to pay for it, a nervous chill went up his spine. There was... Something moving out there. Glancing back out of the jewelry shop, he stared, directly at where Lua was hiding. He was being watched, well... They were. He could feel that much, and actually didn't know who it was. But there was something else, something that grabbed his attention. Actually, he felt... Afraid for some reason. Pushing the thought out of his mind, basing it solely on paranoia, he returned to his purchase, placing the gross amount of money to pay for the jewelry. Seriously, why is it so expensive? Taking the receipt, and walking back over to where he'd left everyone, the ring was cupped in his right hand, the box for it in his left.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:06 am

Shit, she had almost gotten caught already? But she wasn't that big or conspicuous, was she?...Maybe she needed to lose some weight.

Lua puzzled over this, but then she noticed the group was leaving. She couldn't lose them, not now. She had to figure out why the hell they were doing all of this. Swiping a pair of sunglasses, quickly paying for them and a jacket with her tips, and putting them both on, she continued to follow in the shadows.

This time, she wouldn't get herself caught out for any reason at all.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:13 am

While Seifer seemed to find something to buy, not that she knew what it was, the brunette's attention was drawn to Yukino who came armed with no less than four pendants for her to try on. Rosalia couldn't help a sweatdrop, but tried on each one. As she figured, sapphires caught her attention more than emeralds, and white gold rather than the silver, but everything overall was very beautiful. "Th-there really pretty, Yukino-oneesan~ I-i dunno if I could really ask for any of them though. I don't want you to spend too much on me.. I'm probably not worth it," she admitted, scratching the back of her head with an embarrassed look. She really didn't want to ask for much, especially expensive jewelry, even if Yukino (and Seifer) was loaded. Growing up in a rather average household with her parents taught the brunette to not be greedy, and to be thankful for things she already had.

At least Seifer returned from purchasing whatever, hopefully saving Rosalia from anything else Yukino decided to dress up the younger female with. But what was it that he bought?... A closer look revealed that he was holding a ring in one hand, and the box in the other. "Tha-at's a pretty ring... What're you gonna do? P-propose?" the female asked, mostly as a joke, though her face instantly turned the same color as some of the rubies in the nearby display case. "You're supposed to put the ring in the box when proposing, s-silly, and o-open the box when you ask the question~" It's not like he would really propose right now anyways... right?
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:19 am

"Please, you're worth the world", Yukino assured Rosalia. The queen was sure Haruka got her something nice, so she didn't bother hunting down the necklace she wanted before. She continued to watch her friends as her boyfriend was returning, ready to head to about fourteen different clothing stores.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:26 am

Returning to the rest of the group, Haruka placed the jewel baggy in his coat pocket and placed his white gloves back on as well as readjust his collar.

"Alright, what I miss everybody?... Whatcha got there Seifer? Proposing already? Man, I'm not even that quick to the punch..."

Haruka fake yawned. Must. Remain. Secretive. His eyes darted in different directions with a sly grin as he replaced the emptiness in his pockets with his hands.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:34 am

Eh?! Proposal? Oh man, Seifer messed up. He may act calm and everything, but in reality, this is one of those situations where he has no real common sense. Can you blame him? His father never taught him anything useful. For some reason he felt all eyes on him all of a sudden, his face going a deep red, sweating like he'd almost sprinted a full mile. His heart rate increased to match to. He really put himself in a predicament this time. If he didn't do it, he'd seem like an ass. If he did do it, he could wind up seeming like an ass. What do? He shot Haruka a 'help me out here' look, then realized something. Oh no, he had no back up this time. You don't get those Seifer.

Swallowing, the male thought he was going to pass out. He was beyond nervous but... Well now he was put on the spot. Shoot for the stars, am I right? "W- well..." good job, starting off with a stutter and a voice crack. Ten out of ten. "I-if that's... w-what you want. Then... w-would you..." his face turned deep crimson. Curse you Haruka. You were supposed to bail him out! "W-would you do me the h-honor of marrying me?" he really did it. Good job slick. Performance was a five though. And the opening was even worse.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:49 am

As soon as Rosalia saw the blonde turning red, the brunette's own blush darkened tenfold. Wait wait wait wait wait! This was for real?! Just as expected, the million dollar question was asked (eventually). For the record, you're supposed to be on one knee when proposing. Good job. Completely original proposal, and the voice crack was that final touch that pulled the whole thing together.

None the very less, the female was overwhelmed with tears of happiness, nodding her head since she couldn't say "yes" verbally without the words getting stuck in her throat. So she opted to kiss him instead, as per the classic part of accepting the proposal, after all. Her lips pressed against his, her arms around his neck so she didn't his his arm, in case he should drop the ring. So for the second time in public today, they kissed, but at least this time they had a legitimate reason. And even if it technically started as a joke, Rosalia wasn't about to let anything ruin this moment.

Whenever they eventually pulled back from the kiss, the brunette didn't let go of Seifer. She looked up at him instead, sniffling some since she was still crying, but smiled through it all. "Y-ye-es! Y-yes ye-es yes!" Yaaaaay finally words. Kinda already answered the question with the kiss though. "I-i love y-you, S-seifer~"
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:57 am

Holy...

He actually asked, like, actually proposed. And she actually said yes right here in the store.

Onlookers came by, giving woo's and claps and people were smiling about the situation. Haruka wasn't sure to be ecstatic for the couple or ashamed he was behind Seifer in the ordeal, and him and Yukino had been together longer.

Haruka was either going to get am earful for this later, or everyone would be too caught up in celebrating to care.

"I'm, wow, I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations... Honestly didn't think you'd ask, Sei. Balls to the wall man, grats." He laughed a bit saying the last line. Sounded dorky, but appropriate.

He sighed, wiping his forehead of his conscious awkwardness towards crowds. He glanced to his own beloved next to him

I'll ask eventually too, someday... Scary stuff.

Still, a smile rose to his face anyways.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:53 am

Yukino stops talking for two seconds and suddenly her younger brother and sister are getting married. Seifer proposed?! Were they even old enough to actually get married? This was... quite over the queen's head. Everyone was happy and cheering, congratulating the two. The Chosen Sword... choked back a good bit of jealousy. This probably started out as a joke, yet... escalated to something she would like to have happen to her. Putting on a quiet smile, and she didn't look Haruka's way as to not pressure him into doing it just to make her feel better.

This was a great thing anyway. The reapers weren't coming, so these two had all the time in the world to prepare for a beautiful wedding. Being related to the Espoir, she herself could handle all the arrangements. Now was a good time to really dressup her doll of a sister in several different bridal dresses. It was all really exciting and something to look forward to.

Her desire to keep shopping kind of died though.

"Such is life", Brutus put bluntly. Too bad he had little context for anyone to understand if he meant the proposal was natural or Hikari's envy was natural.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:11 am

It happened. He did it. He proposed. He was put on the spot by the joke, and didn't have enough common sense. Also, yes Yukino, they're old enough. Silly older sister. He's twenty, and she's eighteen.

Despite the growing crowd and his continually growing blush, the male was ecstatic. She'd also responded with a yes. She agreed to be his. When her arms flew around him, he caught her while holding onto the box and ring, holding her close. His already crimson glow only grew darker as her lips met his. As the gentle loving kiss was held he shut his eyes, holding tighter, only moving his head back after she did. "I love you to." he replied, gently kissing her forehead, then planting one on her lips again. Okay lover boy, that's enough, you're still in public. Breaking that one, he gently took her left hand, slipping the ring he'd bought gently onto her ring finger. He wasn't sure why he did, just felt natural and right to do so. Though, as he glanced around, he gave an embarrassed laugh, smiling at his older sister and Haruka. "S-Sorry... Ha h-haha..." he laughed nervously. Okay, so he wasn't really sorry about anything. He was happy, but he'd done this out in public, immediately after buying the ring. Silly boy with no common sense about anything.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:48 am

Even after the second kiss, the brunette was still in tears. What? At least she was happy. Having been proposed to the day after she came back from the white void was maybe a little soon, but it's not like they hadn't admitted their love to one another the months before. Besides, maybe this wonderful moment was what she needed to feel, well, not so depressed about being back... Of course now she wondered if they were going to continue shopping... Actually right now, she'd rather just enjoy this moment to its fullest.

Sadly... another thought came to mind. If they were going to leave the mall, were they going to head to the Espoir Mansion? Oh boy... Would Father Espoir approve of a marriage between his adopted son and a girl that Father had never met? I don't think they met anyways... Oh well! Rosalia, while clinging to her now fiancé's arm, was looking at the newly bought ring: a beautiful purple sapphire and white gold. Absolutely perfect~ "Oneesan~ Look! It's so pretty~" The younger sister held out her hand, showing the elder female the ring, still shaking some from excitement. "I love it~ It's purple and sparkly and shiny and new and pretty and amazing! The wedding itself has to have purple now as one of the main colors!" Yay planning time already! No, not really. Too soon.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:51 am

"Its.... No problem. Well, I hope you're ready for the commitment boy and gal. Things are gonna get interesting around the household."

Haruka shook his head lightly, stepping behind Yukino and placing a hand on her shoulder. While she looked really happy for the two, she looked like she got hit with some of the most shocking news to date and probably needed a small check.

"Hey, don't take it personally he asked her first. I happen to have a classier way of asking for your hand in marriage, you know? Still gotta get blessings and all that." He laughed a bit, stepping back and netting his hands behind his head and watching the growing embarrassment and love in front of him.

Bachelor party was a go. Sweet.

"Anyways, I had a nice night tonight but this whole ordeal has tired me out. Ready to head back home guys?"
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:57 am

Lua's jaw dropped. Did he just...did they just...they...it...she...

A palpable darkness befell her as she hung her head, walking past while still wearing her disguise. The dream was dead.

Damn rich people.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:07 am

A couple people checked on Lua in the middle of the gathering. Poor thing look like she got hit by a truck.

"Ahaha..." Yukino let out a bit of a nervous laugh. This was still a lot to take in, and she wasn't sure how to feel about Haruka's reassurance. On one hand, he just confirmed he'd propose to her. On another hand, that day may not happen considering he wants Father's blessings. Father is a tight-ass and- wait just a minute. The queen stopped to think... Haruka just confirmed he'd ask for her hand in marriage. Slowly, but surely, and with accelerating speed, Hikari started bouncing excitedly. Then as excitedly as Rosalia must've been about being proposed to.

"Such is life!" Brutus dramatically screamed again, posing with Cerdic for added effect.

"Beautiful", the romance Seeker commented, flipping his hair and giving a pearly white smile to the world in front of a pink, bubbly background with roses.

My, what a handsome chap.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Seifer checked his own chest to make sure his heart was still indeed beating. At some point during this whole ordeal, he thought his heart had started beating so fast that it just... Disappeared. ...Ah there it was, beating almost regularly now. When Haruka mentioned the commitment, Seifer knew he could. She was his whole world. Keeping his arms around the brunette, he just smiled when she showed off her ring, chuckling softly as he heard the comment Haruka had made. "Hey man, I got put on the spot. Would of been classier but hey. Now was just as good a time as any." the smile didn't leave his face as he also noticed his older sister bouncing. It was pretty cute, she was as giddy as any girl would be.

Looking outside though, Seifer frowned a bit. "Well, it's started raining. You guys wanna keep shopping or head back home? We'd need to get some umbrellas first anyway."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next