Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shop Handsome

+5
Cipher
Rawkobo
Dementuo
NovaRaizer
Lightning King
9 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Shop Handsome - Page 4 Empty Re: Shop Handsome

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:40 am

The blonde woman found them all to be lunatics. Then again, their leader was insane as it was. Harbinger laughed, Karin's loyalty connected to Overlord, Lua gaining the power to obtain her crush, and Sophie's hilarious notion to "create" a world of chaos and despair. They were all tools for the destruction of everything - total erasure. This cackling began to sound distorted, unnatural noises and robotic roaring echoing throughout the space. She gazed toward the Akashic Record, Soon crossed her mind.

"Your powers to delete the vanguard will come shortly. You will all follow my command, Sovereign's orders, and anything anybody tells you to do in general. Keep that up, you'll have everything you want and keep it until the end."

And there was no good ending to this.

"This quiet girl over here is one of your superiors. Her name is Fuki."

Fuki nodded and bowed to their new allies, then used the card that was the key to return them all to Shop Handsome. Everything moved about as if they never left, as if time stood still when they vanished. Solis scoffed, and walked out of the door. Chris clapped, "We have more friends for the end! Hurray! I'm Chris, and I'm one of the drones scouting out those Harbinger deems necessary to destroy hope!"

This girl is way too chipper for being a member of the death gods.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:12 am

Immediately after they returned, the door to Shop Handsome was sent into the opposite wall. Who could possibly do such an idiotic thing to the Reapers' base of operations? Cero Kirguis. The only person dumb enough to walk straight into enemy territory and boast about his superiority. His eyes glowed in defiance, the other Kaisers now standing outside the Shop. Of course, kicking the door wasn't the greatest idea. His leg was still bleeding, having received no medical attention. It really slowed him down. A lot. More than he anticipated. In fact, he should probably be at a hospital or tending to the wound in some basic manner right now instead of being here. Then again, this is Cero.

"Harbinger," the Kaiser spoke as the dust from the door-kicking settled, ignoring the pain that shot through his leg. "I don't think I have to say this, but your time is limited." He walked towards the harlot, having yet to take notice of the new. . . Beasts that surrounded her. "And I'd just like to give you fair warning I'm going to be the one that makes your time reach its limit. Not here and now, of course," Cero smirked as he said this. A shop like this was hardly a fitting stage for the Kaiser's grand battle that would save the world, "But it will be me. I promise you this. After all, now I know your kind's weakness." As he finished, he continued walking, attempting to get right in to Harbinger's face.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:21 am

As the door flew past Karin and Cero walked in, boasting as loudly as he usually did, a voice spoke in Karin's head, loud and clear. "Intercept."

Moving with a fluidity that felt different from her own, Karin immediately stepped in front of the approaching Cero, blocking the path between him and Harbinger. The voice rang out in her head again. "Fight and defend."

"You're not taking another step, Cero. You're going to fight me. Right now."

Karin's eyes glowed with a fierce, orange glow, like fire. She stared Cero down intently and unblinking. The voice in her head continued to command and order her, speaking with absolute authority, and Karin made no effort to disobey.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:29 am

There was a loud giggle as Sophie recognized the guy from the day she met her new Mistress, and drooled as she remember the pain he caused her. And so as her new fellow 'companion' challenged Cero, she came from behind Cero and wrapped her arms around his neck, speaking, with a more malice in her voice. "Now now. Don't go hogging him. I want some....pleasurable attention from him too!~"
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:35 am

Solis turned around outside and was about to do something about Cero, but heard the voice of his follow comrade in Overlord - Karin. ... Fine, let her handle this idiot.

"Nobody cares", Harbinger stated blankly in response to Cero. She was practically God, what made him think she'd ever be intimidated by him after the first time he tried getting on her nerves? The Reaper Overlord was far too happy with plans flowing perfectly in motion. They lost Kraken? Humanity is hilariously cocky about beating one Deletor, never mind the rest. The big breasted she-devil chuckled, leaning back on a counter near Fuki. Fuki gave an irritated sigh. The main was in their makeshift base of operations and outnumbered on top of being injured. All they had to do was swarm him and he'd be dead. Reapers don't play fair, neither do their drones. Chris was ready, but Harbinger held a hand up. "Let him fight Karin. I'll even throw in an extra bone: if he wins, I'll give him a free shot at my head. I won't move at all, nor will I try to hit him."

Chris and Solis were a bit taken back by this bargain. Fuki looked upon her mistress, noting the cruelty of that deal.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:45 am

Cero looked with disgust at the beast who appeared in front of him. At its exterior, it looked to be the same as someone he vaguely remembered kicking him in the head. However, something about her was off. Very, very off. Make that many things. He wasn't quite sure how he knew this, but he could tell that this person had given in to the Reapers. Then the disgusting worm from last time he was here was on him. Once again, he could feel that the woman had given in to the Reapers.

First off, he raised his elbow and slammed it back into the stomach of the freak behind him, silently praying that it would kill her. At the very least, it was with enough force to knock someone clean across a football field. He returned his attention towards the bug in front of him. As he opened his mouth to say something along the lines of "fighting an empty husk would be a waste of time," Harbinger spoke.

Another asymmetric grin came across Cero's face. "I didn't know you were so eager to die. Fine then, I'll play with this. . . Husk of a creature before dealing with you. I was hoping to settle this on a more. . . Grandiose stage, but I suppose this place would be a fitting grave for an insect," was his response. He wasn't thrilled to fight someone who was no better than an ant in his mind, but he wasn't quite dumb enough to pass up a free opportunity to save the world.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:53 am

With a painful...and orgasmic scream, Sophie flew into the wall, slamming hard into and slumped down. She appeared to be dead as she did not move, though she was actually faking it, a tiny smirk on her face should someone look close. Why the ruse? Cause she wanted to wait till Cero's whole world came crumbling down, being a small icing on the cake that he had nothing on her now.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:10 pm

While this absurdity was going on, a cabbage entered the shop, Trinity locked and floating behind in tow. "I got her... She resisted. I'm so tired..." The child complained over doing anything that required effort at all, sighing exhaustively before throwing the blonde on the floor in front of Harbinger and unlocking her.

"Good work", Harbinger praised, then looked toward one of the two last targets. "You, get up. I have a number of things to tell you about yourself."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:02 pm

"This is stupid", the lettuce remarked, watching the brawl between Overlord and Vermillion - the strongest warriors of two enormous Dragon Empire armies. Lock orbs appeared in both hands, then two purple themed cyberoids - large Star-vaders of poison materialized, and massively amplified the size of the spheres. They were launched, colliding with the fight tables, and restricting the mighty Flame and Thunder dragons, along with their mates. Any connection the fighters had to those units would result in the fighters themselves being constricted by invisible bindings. "The fight's over."

Solis gazed over to Karin, seeming to be less infuriated with her handling of Overlord now.

Harbinger giggled at Cero, as if taunting him to try something anyway.

The little green cabbage undid the locks, but only after clearing the tables, putting decks back together, and ensuring the game was not to continue by breaking its game state.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:09 pm

"Hey-" Karin opened her mouth to speak, but stopped. The voice in her head spoke out again. "Enough. Stand down."

Karin shut her mouth, sliding her deck back into its box. She walked past the very flammable vegetable, Cero, and Solis, moving to the shop's permanently-opened doorway. Turning her head back to glance at Harbinger one last time, she put her hand up to wave goodbye. "I'll be in touch." She gave her last words to the Reaper Queen, and walked out of the shop, heading back out into the city.

The voice in her head growled with dissatisfaction. "The throne-thief will live... for now."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:23 pm

When the Locks hit, binding not only the Kaisers before him but himself as well, he slowly and jerkily turned his head towards Harbinger. "You. . . Da. . .Mn. . . B. . . i. . . Tch. . ." He could barely stammer out the words, fighting against the indirect Lock. As soon as the Lock was undone and one of the husks had left the shop, Cero began charging an attack. Lightning shot in every direction as his entire body was enveloped in an aura of plasma.

"I'm going. . . TO KILL YOU. . . WITH ONE SHOT!!!" Cero shouted as the aura reached its peak, having completely enveloped him to the point where you couldn't even see him. Of course, he gave this attack a flashy over-the-top name to go along with this that he shouted at the top of his lungs. "INFINITE VOLTAGE: ULTIMATE VIOLET CATASTROPHE!!!" And with that, the lightning-cloaked Cero shot himself at Harbinger, aiming to slam all of his body weight straight into Harbinger's forehead.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:45 pm

Solis was going to attempt to follow Karin, just to keep an eye on her, but the experienced drones perked up at the sight of Cero's declaration, even though the fight was never concluded properly for the bet. Harbinger still grinned madly, welcoming this man while relishing in the thought of dashing all of his hopes and dreams in this very instant. The regular on-goers of Shop Handsome began moving out of the way, and the owner ducked behind the counter, sobbing over the madness that engulfed his peaceful little shack. The door-less entrance was further ripped apart by Cero's ferocity, tearing away at the walls and blowing away objects as he darted toward the devil.

Red hair fluttering with a breeze, dress blowing... an invincible smile painted.

Harbinger leaned her head forward, and held a hand out.

The God of Death stopped him from colliding his entire body into hers, but any weight put into aiming for her skull was ignored - nay - welcomed. This collision caused a massive shockwave that Fuki and the little cabbage reached out to delete the pulsations, so they wouldn't blow the entire store apart. Yet... Solis and Chris didn't understand. Why didn't they stop Cero altogether if they were fast enough? This inquiry was answered with shock and awe. While the area - the floor around them was smoking and smoldering, the grand demoness was unharmed. The image of the armored titan - Graywon unmoving as Dragonic Kaiser Crimson slammed all of the force possible into it.

"... Close", Harbinger sneered.

Not even.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:53 pm

As the attack collided, Cero was absolutely certain the harlot would have been completely obliterated. Yet, she hadn't even budged a millimeter. When the smoke cleared, Cero stepped back in shock at the fact that she was completely unharmed. Cero, for a brief moment, felt fear. Almost immediately, he shook his head, dashing it away. Rage filled him, but he was too exhausted to launch another attack. He had put everything he had left into the attack. Stumbling back, Cero reached the door, before turning back towards the husks and their harlot.

"This. . . Isn't over. . . I swear to you, I will. . . I. . . wi----" Cero wasn't even able to finish the sentence before fainting. He slumped over, falling half outside the shop, half inside the shop through the eternally open door. The amount of energy he had used today was far beyond his limits, so it was only natural he wouldn't be able to make it very far. Especially with the injured leg.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Harbinger licked her lips, satisfied with the moment Cero trembled - the moment the mighty and prideful Kaiser felt fear. He shook it off, but the fact remained that he fed her the most delicious substance humanity had to offer: despair. The Reaper and the drones watched as he stumbled away before falling after being so drained from a battle with Kraken and untended injuries. After such a pleasant display, a lock was placed on Cero's unconscious body, then void energy was siphoned out of him into the redhead's hand, coating it in power.

Approaching the mortal fool, still smirking wickedly, Harbinger began kicking him over and over, to make a point. A point he could not see physically, but was certain to be felt mentally. That no matter what he or the rest of humanity did, she could not be defeated.

After a few moments of fun, her foot pushed him out of the doorway, sliding him just to the side outside.

"If he gets up, he won't try again".

Solis winced - pained to see a member of the Dragon Empire brutally beaten, and could stand to see no more of this. Regaining his composure, the Kagero drone left the area. Chris pointed and laughed before running out. The cabbage yawned, Fuki sighed.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Sophie suddenly got up, looking disappointed and not injured...maybe a bruise that still wasn't satisfying. "Man, he just fainted? He's not as fun as I had hoped. Bet he screams in rage when he wakes?" Meanwhile, Trinity had slowly gotten her back to a wall, glaring at everyone as she rubbed her poor chest. Did that vegetable bitch have to lock her so tight? Still, more important things going on right now. She looked disgusted at the treatment done to Cero, but said nothing to grab attention. Maybe they'll forget about her and she could sneak out?
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:15 pm

The sound of cracking began grinding Trinity's eardrums as Harbinger turned her head toward her. The spitting image of Lucifer started approaching the kidnapped maiden, holding the void-soaked hand forward. "You'll do until that idiot the Clown messed with wakes up", the Reaper noted, darting two fingers into the woman's mouth. The power of "Void" and the infection that advances the harvest: "Reverse" began to be forcefed into the poor girl.

"Worry not, little one. O̧͘͟B̵́É̡̀͏̸Y̧͜͠҉̴  Your songs will É̵̵͜N̷̶͡҉D̵͟͜͏̀ ̧̛L̷̀͡I̡̛F҉͏̴E͜ perserve the happiness of everything you hold dear. I will Ḑ͏Ę͘͢͞V̵̡̕̕͠O̵͢͏͞Ú̸͝R̸͟͢͞ ̛̀͞Y͜͝͡҉Ò͏U҉̴͠҉̢ ̸̶͢͡W̷̸̵̢H̀̕O͏̛L̶̷̕É̴͘ grant you the power to erase despair. You fill hearts with joy and pleasantries for eternity. This E̕͢͏͏̢M̸̵͘B͠҉͟͏R҉̷̴̢Y͝͏Ò̷ Star-vader you will nurture and home will be your gauntlet against the plague. The plague of hope that only leads and charges into disaster. You Ą͡Ŕ̷̨͟҉É̵͘͜͜ ̢̧̛͢͝P̵̸̡͞O҉̨҉͝W̸̕͜͡͏E̵̛͞R̴͏͡҉L̵̸E̡͢҉̢S̷̢̧͢͜S̕͝ can stop them, save them."

Harbinger's sugarcoated lies distorted with unintelligible roaring echoed, boomed, and resounded within Trinity's entire being. Those deleted Witch units were restored by the reaper's reach into the Akashic Record, and a new Seed planted itself.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:22 am

Trinity froze as she watched as if the Devil was coming for her soul, gripping her ears while the cracking sound ringed in her ears. The minute Harbinger's fingers were inside Trinity's mouth, beggining the corruption, her eyes opened as wide as possible, her body convulsing. She wanted to scream, but couldn't. To cry, but no tears fell. Then, the soothing words came..along with garble sounds in between words.

At first Trinity resisted, hence the convulsions, but the words began to calm her down along with a strange feeling as the power and infection Harbinger was forcing into her began to converge within her body in a certain spot. If one were to look inside her, it would look like dark energy in the shape of an egg was attaching to Trinity's insides.

Trinity's outer appearance took only a slight change compared to most "Reverse" people. Her eyes specifically became a more dull golden color, giving off a lifeless expression. Once the brain rape was complete, Trinity merely stood there, giving Harbinger a dull look, a hand moving to her stomach as she...caressed it. The words that had been whispered in her head continue to loop, a small smile creeping onto her face.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:34 am

"Gross", the cabbage spoke up, disgusted with what she just witnessed. Harbinger pet her new carrier, grinning wickedly. Nearly every target has been secured - and it may as well be all of them given the circumstances of the final one. The plan had gone off without a hitch, flawlessly even. "D͟u̢̢̕͢m̷͡͏p̡̕̕͜͝ş̸͜͝t̸̕͠ȩ̴͢͡ŕ̸̛͢͞ ̡̡͡͞t̡͘h̀͏̶̡ȩ̷̕͢m̸̨̡͜͟.̴̸" was transmitted to the giant Reapers.

"You're in for Hell, Chosen Shitstain."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:02 am

After that oh so riveting conversation in the wreckage of the previous Reaper attack Seifer, currently controlled by a different persona, made his way here after hearing about it from Chris. Oh the door's already open... Off the hinges? Well then what a welcoming. Stepping inside he noticed... a rather large amount of people here. All drones? Slaves? And then... "Well hello everyone. Seems your... Uh, welcoming ethics could use a bit of work." the glowing eyes of his glanced back at the door. "Bit of a mess here. Rather unprofessional if I do say so myself. ...Eh who am I kidding." turning his attention back to the group before him, this enigma persona shoved his hands into his pockets, something of a twisted smile appearing on his lips. "So which one of you is Mamma Insanity?"
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:54 am

"Gross", the lettuce repeated at the arrival of yet another person. Fuki proceeded to whack the little runt with her fist, eliciting the cry of a normal child - a rare occurrence. The drones gazed upon Seifer, and Harbinger noted already that Link Joker was in control - Seifer had no rule over his body any longer. "I'm mom", the reaper overlord answered, calling his attention. The redhead giggled, stroking her own flowing tresses of scarlet playfully. Today and tomorrow are good days, never mind the "mess" of the place... that was going to be repaired with Fuki's wallet.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:02 am

Ignoring the gross comment as it seemed to be dealt with, the current Seifer merely smiled at Harbinger, the crimson of the edging around his irises growing brighter. "You look like you're pretty loaded with ballistics, if you don't mind me being rather forward. Fitting I'd say." the jackass looking smile stayed on his face the entire time. "I'd like to thank you somehow for freeing me from that god awful prison, even if you didn't send that little ray of absolute sunshine." bowing ever so slightly, a mockery to respectful bows, but fitting in line with who they were dealing with Seifer's smile merely grew wider. "So, what would you like?" it was obvious what she would want, but nonetheless, the question was asked. "I also couldn't help but notice a bit of... Garbage still out on your front porch. It's not good manners to just leave it lying around. Someone could step on it y'know?" at the comment, he waved his right foot a bit as if he himself had indeed stepped on it.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:14 am

Harbinger noticed that he must've been referring to Chris, as she's the only reaper drone who's as bright and cheering as the sun for the metaphor. Taking insulting remarks in stride, the busty demoness kept a grin on her face, arms folded and leaning back on the counter again. He expressed gratitude for freeing him from his prison, and gave a half-assed thank you at that with an excuse for a bow. Tilting her head, "I'd rather he stay where he is, and wake up knowing where he is", she referred to Cero. "What would I like? You came here to me."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:21 am

"Oh? Are you saying I can potentially get TWO presents today? What is it, my birthday or something?" tilting his head to the side for a moment before merely grinning like a mad man. "While I find your stance boring... The erasure and all, I wouldn't mind getting in on this game of yours." this time an actual bow, to show he wasn't just messing around. "Besides, I owe this one's older sister a bit of... Payback." standing fully again he stared directly at Harbinger. "Been waiting for a while, really."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:26 am

He had come to her. The guy of her dreams.

The hearts in Lua's eyes grew to completely cover her purple irises, and she immediately leaped to his side.

"Hey there, gorgeous~" She didn't even care if she was going to get swatted aside. She was not going to let him get away. Not this time.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:38 am

"An enemy of the Chosen Shitstain is a friend of mine", Harbinger replied to the laughing man, knowing he'd want vengeance as "Yugure" was the reason why he got sealed away. However, before giving him any powers, she allowed Lua her chance to get exactly what she wished for.

"Gross", the cabbage said yet again.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next