Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shop Handsome

+5
Cipher
Rawkobo
Dementuo
NovaRaizer
Lightning King
9 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Shop Handsome - Page 8 Empty Re: Shop Handsome

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:11 pm

Malice grinned at the sight before him. The twins were nice, but he also knew what Karin wanted to do. She was gathering information. It was better for him to know his allies, but it was cute that she still had the mindset to help her friends, even though she had betrayed them. Did she really expect them to take her back?

"Its about time for my final act to begin," he said as he started to walk to the door. "Oh, and I had a thought. To ensure you know when your gift is ready, why don't you send a few of your drones to the sight of the event? I'm sure Karin is more than willing to assist me in whatever I may need."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:25 pm

The voluptuous demon continued to gently graze her fingers through Karin's black hair, keeping her trapped in the orbit of the cushy globes. A spell - a gravity. Harbinger chuckled lightly, delighted that this curvaceous form of hers worked exactly as intended by design, even if it was working on someone who was already converted. In her infinite "mercy", the woman that towered over Karin reached to the back of her head, and then had the free arm wrap around her back, pulling - nay - sucking her in closer to the plump boulders with a warm hug. Karin's head was rested to where her hair nuzzled Harbinger's neck, laying her head sideways to give her a nicer view of the wonder twins - those big tits.

Cabbage found it rather disgusting how innocent this could look. Harbinger embracing someone? Like a child nestled up to their mother? No, she and Fuki knew the truth, and weren't... complete hypnotized by the bouncy babes. ... Well, Fuki wasn't. The little lettuce found herself staring at them, even if she found this scene revolting.

A witch - a succubus.

Thankfully, Malice finally speaking got the cabbage's mind out of the gutter. Fuki turned to him, more than ready to assist, and flipped open a small cell phone. Solis and a few others were to be contacted to ensure Malice had the backup he requested - the assistance he would desire.

And yet...

"Oh, come on... Don't you see me and the girls having a good time?" Harbinger sneered, keeping Karin close.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Karin couldn't even hear Malice's words, as her entire world had been enveloped in beautiful breastflesh. Being pressed into Harbinger's embrace, Karin felt the world around her slip away, sinking into the crevice between the twin peaks. Her mouth felt dry, and her body felt numb. Steadily and slowly, without even thinking, she brought one hand around Harbinger's waist, pulling herself further into the soft, squishy canyon, and for her other hand... She planted it firmly onto one of the witch-queen's enormous breasts, almost reveling in its soft texture.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:46 pm

Malice couldn't help but chuckle at what he was seeing. After he had what he wanted, he would have to return and join in this fun. However, if he didn't take the chance to finish things quickly, he might miss his change to get the last piece of what he needed.

"I'll let you have her then," he said as he started to walk towards the door. "I'll make sure to have a sample or two myself upon my return. And in case I do not, you'll have the boy to have all of your fun with."

He made his way to the doorway. Most men would stay and enjoy the show, but Malice had somewhere important to go. The sight of the finale was soon at hand and he couldn't afford to be late.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:00 pm

Harbinger, who is without shame, continued petting Karin as the mind controlled drone grasped one of the fleshy worlds that enveloped her, as if the girl had gotten a hold of the impossible - of a cloud. Those milky funbags - those plush spheres - these huge breasts had removed Karin from Planet Earth as the Reaper overlord simply savored her pull on her heart, giving her total freedom to run her hands down her waist and to squeeze the ripe fruits of her absurd bosom. A kiss on Karin's wee entrapped head to seal the deal.

"I'm kidding... We can go to the Akasha Straum now", she called out to Malice. Can't keep Karin there forever, because humans have to breathe or something.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:13 pm

Karin turned her face to press directly into the pillowy bosom surrounding her, now practically consuming her entire face. Her hand still gripping one of the glorious, fleshy masses filled her with a feeling of euphoria and bliss she had never known. Breathing in through her nose- or at least, as much as she could, the musky scent of the reaper queen filled her head and clouded her mind, letting a small, quiet moan escape Karin's mouth as she breathed out, an almost immediate response to the gentle kiss Harbinger had planted on her. As far as Karin was concerned (for right now anyway) the only things that mattered in life were the two plump tits her face was currently buried in.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:14 pm

Malice chuckled lightly and said, "I'd love to but I need a little bit more power in order to solidify a body of my own. I will get what I need and then return here. It shouldn't take long to get the Broken Sword and all her little friends to give me all the power I need."

He almost left right there, but stopped with his hand at the door way. "Unless you have something in mind..." he said to her with intrigue. If she had a plan, he wouldn't be one to ignore it.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:23 pm

"Maybe she'll grant this world despair through her boobs to get you the power you need", cabbage spoke up. Harbinger continued petting the little one cuddling up to her enormous breasts, treating her as she would Overlord - a pet with a new obsession. Only, while Overlord wanted to fight, it seems converting Karin to wanting a safe haven of soft tits to relax in took little effort. The redhead keep her attention on her accomplice in misery, however, still focusing on business. This was fun, but it wasn't suffering.

"I have all the Reapers on standby, unfortunately. I'll be going out soon myself, so I don't have any extra plans yet."

"I can accompany you", Fuki told Malice, actually keeping focus to the matters at hand. ... Not Karin's hand.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:37 pm

"I'll accept your offer," Malice said to Fuki. "I have the perfect setting in mind. All I need from you is to gather our players. Make sure they go to the Shrine. And be sure to say that if they don't, they will lose their last chance to see Darren. That is sure to bring the Broken Sword running." With that said, he left, heading to the site of the battle.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:56 pm

"Shibuya's? Understood." Fuki accepted her task, taking a guess at Malice's designation. However... in luring some of the "players" out, especially the "Broken Sword", Harbinger's identity was at risk. However, the Reaper queen, still tending to the ensnared Karin, grinned in the blonde's direction. Now was the time, and they were to discover who they were eventually. Fuki and Cabbage were living evidence of their ruler's name known by the heroes. ... Deciding to cast aside caution, she bowed, and began to leave.

Chosen Shitstain, I can't wait to see you. Harbinger mentally sneered.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:44 pm

Trinity was...fuming. Who'd knew her dull and lifeless face could pull a 180 and show so much rage and jealousy. She wanted nothing more than to pull Karin away from her Mistress and stuff her in a blender. Sophie on the other hand just watched everything with an amused face. "You're gonna let her breathe anytime soon? Or are you actually trying to suffocate her to death? Bet it would save the 'heroes' a lot of trouble."
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:37 am

Harbinger had released Karin from her little journey to Heaven, and... walked out of the shop. Red, Yellow, Green - those three were now to move as the dawn of despair had begun. Soon was the time to educate this timeline on the infinite, deleting all traces of hopes and miracles from sight. The drones attempted to return, however, they were met with silence from the three leaders. Kachidoki was going to ask Sophie and Trinity what was happening, yet, refrained as he doubted Harbinger would have told either of them.

Solis felt a rock in the pit of his stomach.

He, who was the top of the drones behind Fuki and cabbage knew what this was simply because of his rank.

He knew the truth.

The sun warrior looked toward the sky, the sun itself having not been out for awhile after Malice begun to put his plans in motion. He... still held the crystal that was out of reach, yet, it wouldn't react to anything at all. The jewel literally would not break, as if some kind of pull prevented that malignant evil from being spawned again into this world beyond Darren. Those cloudy, gloomy skies told the future: one filled with the same misery he himself came to understand.

Only despair awaits you at the finish line.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:45 am

Karin shook her head, loosing the lewd thoughts of titty heaven from her mind, the fog that had rolled over her clearing out. "Ugh... The hell was I doing...?"

Stepping next to Solis, she took in a deep breath of fresh air, stretching herself out. "Alright... Looks like everyone's on the move. Now that I have my senses back, I guess I should go see what's up." Karin put a hand on Solis' shoulder as she walked past him, patting him on the back. "Mind the shop. And, uh, don't tell anyone about that little scene back there. Anyway, see you later."

Stepping back out into the real world (and abandoning titty heaven), Karin headed off along the trail of Harbinger and the two drones accompanying her.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:26 pm

Trinity immediately followed after Harbinger. She didn't know what was going on in her Mistress' mind or what was her plan, but Trinity would be there to assist her. Her and the seed Harbinger has blessed her with. Meanwhile, Sophie shook her head as she sat back, lazing about. "The climax is almost approaching. I wonder who will really fall in their despair? The Boss....or the 'heroes'? Should be interesting to watch."
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumin~min Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:45 pm

Megumi, confused of where she was, entered a nearby shop for assistance. Her cosplay-like attire attracted many attention, though the shop was crowded and busy at the time.

"Mine name is Megumin! Thou shall explain this blasphemous cards to thy. Doff thy name!"

Megumin yelled into the shop as people around mistook her for a child wanting to learn how to cardfight.
Megumin~min
Megumin~min

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:30 am

Solis was a bit dumbfounded after feeling sad. Seeing Karin go was something, but this random kid was something else.

"Uh..." Kachidoki was unsure of how to approach the self-protected wizard. Solis walked in, already feeling a headache settle in just looking at this girl. Good god, why did Harbinger leave?

"Speak english", Solis demanded. Kachidoki was going to say Megumin did speak in english, but refrained from irritating his redheaded friend.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:57 am

Sophie chuckled. She WOULD irritate Solis. "That IS English. You never watched King Arthur movies?"
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumin~min Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:13 am

Megumi thought deeply, King Arthur, a name resembling the emperor of her former country. His name was King Alfred, an extremely powerful knight, rumoured to have an overwhelming army strong enough to conquer nations.

"Sorry for my language, I am Megumin of the Crimson Village! Do you know what these people are playing?" pointing vaguely to the group of people playing Cardfight Vanguard. "I lost consciousness before I came here, and once I woke up again, this thing was in my pocket in exchange for my magical powers! It would be a great pleasure to observe how such feeble cardboards rivals the catastrophic power of EXPLOOOSION!" Megumin said as she laughed enthusiastically, boasting her nonexistent powers and overflowing ego whilst grabbing a stack of cards from her deck, handling them a bit too rough for comfort.
Megumin~min
Megumin~min

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:21 am

Solis ignored the grating voice of Sophie, why didn't she just leave too? Ugh. Whatever. The sun warrior continued to listen to this brat's rambling, wondering how old she even was to be spewing such nonsense. Kachidoki found it a little cute and always encouraged fantasies for young children. Solis, beyond done after hearing her scream "explosion", approached the lass, and grabbed her eyepatch. Yanking on it rudely, he let go and let it snap back onto her face.

"I can teach you how to play if you'll be quiet", the drone spoke.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumin~min Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:50 am

"Kya-ouchhhhh!" Megumi flustered as the flat surface of her eyepatch bounced straight back from the person's hand into her eye which instinctively closed in time. The sound of the elastic band slapping against her face was quite phenomenal. As soon as she heard the person spoke of teaching her, Megumi's eye glowed with childish dreams and ambition, shining brighter than the Milky Way.

"P-p-please do teach me! I'll be quiet for as long as this planet lives so thy- woops pardon for the language again, I'm not really used to it. Under the name of the Crimson Village, I, Megumi Nase VII challenge you!" Megumi confusingly displayed her mood swings in one speech, from admiration to embarrassment then back to her arrogant, childish attitude. Megumin slammed a Grade 3 card down from her deck to the center circle on the Vanguard playmat embedded table, having no clue that she was supposed to start with a Grade 0.
Megumin~min
Megumin~min

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:12 am

"..."

That's it. Solis said nothing. Kachidoki still found this adorable but didn't want to invoke any more of his wrath. "... First, you need to put a grade zero face down on the vanguard circle as we start, not a grade three." He informed, realizing this was going to be a very long day. At least it wasn't work so he didn't have to do anything as a Reaper Drone. Just a man and... a girl who thinks she's a wizard playing a game. Sure, Overlord's probably wanting a fight, and Solis almost felt bad about the fact that he's going to use Kagero against her.

He placed his deck down, needing aspirin.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumin~min Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:22 am

Megumin revealed the top card of her deck, placing the sixth damage into her damage zone. Despite losing, Megumin showed incredible prowess as she simultaneously learnt through Solis's and the Vanguard Handbook, though the power of Dragonic Overlord The Great was far too strong for Megumin's Fortuna to handle. Legion, the power of friendship, aspired Megumin to improve her deck even more.

"Thank you for the battle Solaris! This time Megumin hath lost to thou but I shall improve to be way stronger next time! Until then please don't forget about me!" Megumin mistakingly begged farewell from Solis. On the way out she bought a box of Genesis's Extra Booster: Waltz of the Goddess before leaving the shop with a stomach growl, starved of money, starved of food. The life of Megumin is not an easy one.
Megumin~min
Megumin~min

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:45 pm

Karin burst through the door to Shop Handsome, breathing heavily. Spotting Solis, she immediately went up to him, a cold look in her eyes. "Solis... We're compromised. They know who Harbinger is."

She took a seat at the table next to him, leaning back and catching her breath. "Seifer, the big blonde guy, he broke free from Harbinger's control. He's back with the Resistance now. And knowing Yugure, she'll be sending everyone she has available after Harbinger now... I wouldn't be surprised if the whole Resistance will be looking for us, and the Drones, too." Karin dug into her deck box and pulled out a copy of Sharyu, looking down at it. Things were going to get a lot more troublesome for everyone. She hoped Yukino had gotten the message about Harbinger's invincibility.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:13 am

Solis was too busy steaming over that crazy girl Megumin. He was glad to see a new, aspiring young face at least. He could convert her and save her the pain of a dead future later. For now, he'll wait to see if she can beat him in the future or not. Kachidoki noted Karin rushing into Shop Handsome, and was worried of why she was out of breath. He got her a glass of water to help calm her. Solis, however, didn't turn to Karin, because he already knew this day was now.

"Seifer breaking control... wasn't supposed to happen. At the same time... he wasn't a drone like us to begin with. The Resistance can do nothing now. It was too late, and it will always be too late", the sun warrior grimaced and grieved, grabbing his Perditions. "Harbinger is going to want us out there. She left to Gotem City."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:19 am

Karin gulped down the glass of water, giving Kachidoki a quick "thank you" as she did, before taking in a deep breath. She slid Sharyu back into her deck box, getting up as Solis headed towards the door. "Gotem City, right... We should definitely get going." Karin had caught her breath at this point, wiping her forehead, ready to make the trek to Harbinger's location.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next