Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shop Handsome

+5
Cipher
Rawkobo
Dementuo
NovaRaizer
Lightning King
9 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Shop Handsome - Page 2 Empty Re: Shop Handsome

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:43 pm

The hand was of little consequence to Cero. Almost instinctively, he blasted it away without even noticing what it was. The blue-haired woman was completely ignored, and Cero, still extremely frustrated, returned to his seat. They didn't seem to care he was listening, so he figured he'd stay. Maybe ask some questions when he was actually noticed.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:50 pm

"... For now, this exchange will work. You'll simply owe me one", Harbinger responded, not truly caring for much else. She gets a toy to mess around with, which is plenty for the time being. Her arms were folded, gently brushing against her fleshy mounds, pushing them upward every few moments for attention of any sort. The yellow haired drone approached the table, and brought the four conversing drinks of randomized flavors. This was obviously filled with hostility and dark dealings, yet, as if a servant of the mafia, she simply gave everyone involved refreshments.

"Hmm?" Harbinger looked toward Cero, seeing that he wasn't giving Sophie any mind anymore. "Aww... You're not gonna bully her anymore?"

The European Kaiser was being bullied by the redhead here if anything.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:02 pm

Malice stood up with that. The terms were acceptable enough. He didn't mind assisting her with something in the future, especially since the second thing he needed wouldn't be able to come for much later when his own plans were complete. "I believe we can agree then," he said to her as he moved towards the destroyed entryway. I'd love to stay and learn more about my new business associate, but I'm afraid I can't partake in the drinks. The problem with having an ethereal body. I'll be sure to come to you once I arrive in physical form."

His body changed, taking the form of his Omen, a creature made of what seemed to be pure energy. It disappeared in a puff of blue smoke as soon as its true form was revealed. For all that Malice had done, he wasn't even there in physical form.

Shop Handsome - Page 2 Maxresdefault
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:10 pm

Sophie merely giggled more. "Its alright. He can ignore me all he wants. Just that feeling of being treated like insect makes me shiver with glee. Isn't that right Miss Direction?" As she said that, from behind Cero was the succubus unit, wrapping her arms around Cero's head as she pulled it into a tight hug between her own milk jugs though not as big as the red head Reaper.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:22 pm

Cero was about to answer the redhead's question when his head was encased in something strangely soft.  Very confusing.  His attempts to speak were muffled, but he was still somewhat capable of breathing.  Two options popped into his head:  Do nothing and see what happens, or punch whatever was behind him.  Alas, he was unable to see or hear Malice's exit as he was already gone by the time he made the decision to push whatever was doing this away.  Being able to speak is nice.  He raised his arms, and pulled someone's arms off his face and pushed whatever it was attempting to suffocate him.

"As I was going to say before whatever that was happened, no, that woman isn't worth my time any more than a fly," he spoke.  "You, however, I have some questions for," his gaze turned dark, his crushing, abyssal aura returning.  "And I don't plan on leaving until I get some answers."
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Harbinger leaned back again, constantly shifting about during this whole affair to get comfortable in different places. That, and just showing off her body more for those watching. Her curvy figure emphasized by the gothic dress, exposing the milky white thigh of her right side, giving a little glimpse of cheek with the way it was positioned ensured all eyes were on her. Malice vanished, and the sight of his form was caught by the redhead's eyes. Not only that, but the sights of affection from Pale Moon and this crazy girl who kept bugging Cero was hilarious in itself.

"Ask away, big boy."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Sophie hadn't moved from her position, her eyes constantly on Cero as she giggled, waving her hand every so often. She too was enjoying the sight of her Pale Moon units harassing Cero as he tried to get answers from the curvy red head. Maybe when she was done with Cero she'd have fun with the red head next. Every fiber of her being as screaming danger at the sight of her, which made her almost drool at the thought of the consequence of bothering this dangerous beauty would bring. With her wave of hand, Miss Direction disappeared as soon as she was pried off and in her place was Purple Trapeze and Midnight Bunny as they together started to do the same thing Miss Direction had done, rubbing themselves on Cero and attempting to suffocate him.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:53 pm

This was getting annoying fast. Cero wasn't a particularly big fan of being suffocated. He put his arms on his two new harassers, and shocked them to loosen their grip then pushed them away as well. Circus acts were never really his thing. Before continuing, he shot a warning glare at the blue-haired woman.

"Your.. 'friend' that destroyed Hoshiko. He did something to me, and I want to know what," Cero said as his gaze returned to the redhead. "I fainted, only to have a nightmare. A nightmare where I saw that thing perfectly, and understood its screeching."
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:10 pm

"Aaaaah? Big brother did something to you?" Harbinger cooed in a mocking fashion, knowing exactly what Sovereign did.

"Ç̵u̶̷̶̡͢t̷̡̢͞ę͘͢,̧͠͡ ̡͞͠҉s͢͟͏t̡̨̡u̷̵̢͜͢p̵͜͏͡͠í͡҉d̵̢̨͠͠ ̵͟͏͝b҉̨o͟͠͝y̴̶̢̨̡.̷͘ ̨̨͘͜T̨̢͝͝r̶̴̛e͟a͏͘͟͜҉t̢̛́̀́ ̢̨̛͟͞m̴̵̢͞e̛͝ ͏͟w̵͢͜͠i̷͘͜t̷҉̛h̸͞ ̛҉̷̢͠s҉̸̛́ơ̴m̢͡҉è̴͟ ̢̕r̀͡͡ę̵̧̕͝s҉̷́͜p̵̷͢͜e̶̴c̴̵̶̢̢t͠͡͠,̷͝͏҉̵ ̴̴̛a̶̛n̷̸̶҉ḑ͏͘ ̢Į̸̶͡ ̶̴̵̨̧m͟͟͡i̸͜g̶̛̕͠͡h̡͘t̷̢̛͢ ̴̵̶͘b̨̕͟͝͞e͏̷̛̕͢ ̨̕h͏̵̛̛͜o̕҉̸͟ǹ̷͝҉ę̶s͏͜t̵̨̀͠ ̢̨̕͘w̸̡̢͟͞i̶͜͡͞t̴͢҉̡h͢͝ ͞͝͡ỳ̶̧̛͜o͘͟ų̵͞͡.̵͘͢͜"" The woman mouthed something in eldritch-speech, nearly splitting the minds of anyone who could hear it except her drone and Cero. It was like an echoing whisper, with a sort of motherly warmth, and demonic howling. The redhead playfully lolled her tongue out after speaking, then licked her lips again. She found something tasty again, was it the Kaiser's lack of understanding? Or his reaction when he'd finally understood what Sovereign told him? "I don't know what you're talking about, otherwise. I'm no therapist, cutie, I don't understand hidden messages in dreams..."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:34 pm

Sophie had been about to summon another Pale Moon as she delightfully watched Midnight Bunny and Purple Trapeze fall back as they screamed in pain, then froze as the redhead's unknown language caused her to hold her head as it felt her head was close to exploding. She couldn't even register the pain enough to enjoy it. It felt like her brain was overloading. When it started to subside, the bluehead's attention was fully on Harbinger, with a look of fear and wonder. She was obviously not human, and she was somehow able to cause her an unenjoyable pain from just her unusual language. What was she?
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:39 pm

"Respect? You come here to cause destruction and suffering, and ask me for respect?" Disbelief and disgust filled Cero's voice, his face showing nothing but contempt. The insult to his intelligence had affected him some, but he was doing his best not to show it. He figured the best way to win that game was not to play it at all. "I don't just give respect. My respect has to be earned," Cero continued. The Deletors had already proved themselves more than worthy of Cero's respect. Their powers were far beyond his, yet Cero still believed them inferior to him.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:51 pm

"Y͞҉ȩ̛͏͝s̴͜͝,̷̡̀ ̡̀͠͝y͏̸̀̕o̴͘u̸̢r͠ ̶G̴̛͜͡o͢d͘͏̵̨ ̵̡͡a͞͏s̶̶͢͠k̢̧͝ş́͜͠ ̨͞f̀́́͏o҉̷r̢̡͢͝ ͏̷̛̀́r͏̨̨͘͝ȩ̀͞ş̵͜͜p̷̛͟͏͢e͢͠c͠͏t̸̕͟͠͠.̸̸̶̡̡" Harbinger's sharp tongue lashed out again. "S̨͠a̵̴̛͠y̶̧͜͝͝ ̶̨"҉̶̢͜͞p̡͏l̡͞e̷͡҉a͟͡s͢͞҉e̶͘͢"̵̸̡̕͞.̵̶̵" She added, giggling without the distortions in her tone afterward. It was... rather obvious to the innocent bystanders that she was a Reaper. All of them were now terrified, and the moment one reached for their cellphone, it was erased. The redhead didn't even lift a finger, and yet, the device was deleted. The blonde conjured void at her index fingernail as a warning to anyone who got any funny ideas. This store was now Reaper territory, and whoever defied would be eradicated without mercy. Actually, no, Harbinger would give mercy. She'll erase someone's foot and watch them cry about it before a full deletion.

"Then I have n-o-t-h-i-n-g to s-a-y", she emphasized each syllable defiantly.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Cero laughed at the notion that this monster in a false body was some sort of 'God.' The threat of Deletion by the blonde was completely unregistered. However, for now at least, Cero relented, "Alright, 'madame.' May I please know what that nightmare's about?" He added an extra mocking tone to madame, a defiant look remaining in his eyes. This was a bad idea, and he knew it full well. In fact, he wasn't even after information anymore. He just wanted to show he wasn't afraid of these 'Gods.'
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:23 pm

"Much better", Harbinger responded, not giving any mind to his mocking tone. He "showed" some respect, and that was good enough. The busty redhead stood up, leaning further back, keeping her hands on the top of the chair. "Sovereign checked on your... developments, you're learning, evolving even. You've been infected by us", the Reaper woman answered honestly. It was as if he was Reversed, he belonged to her. The nightmare was simply her elder sibling giving him a check-up of sorts, then telling them resistance is futile.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Cero's eyebrow raised, intrigued. "Learning? Evolving? What do you mean?" The disrespect in his voice was now replaced by curiosity. This was far more interesting than he had initially believed.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:37 pm

"Think about it carefully, cutie. Why would you be able to see Sovereign in a dream and comprehend him? Humans can't, they lose their minds around us. Our real forms, anyway. The Chosen Shitstain made a little toy that helped you all get it, because it reflected her own brain waves, which were used to looking at us.

You weren't and aren't used to seeing us. What does that mean?"

Giggle.
Chuckle.
Jeer.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:05 pm

Sophie wasn't smiling anymore. She was scowling. Which is unusual. She only ever scowled at nice things and peaceful stuff. Yet this woman was making her scowl. She was inflicting pain to her without letting her enjoy it. That really pissed her off. But she did nothing. She couldn't do nothing. What if the Reaper could delete her without letting her enjoy that feeling of despair too? She never felt so afraid of something like that before. And so she silently just let the woman and Cero talk, gritting her teeth in frustration.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:11 pm

"You're saying that this 'infection' is making me like you and Sovereign. I'm becoming one of you, am I?" Cero scoffed, saying this more so as a joke than actually meaning it. He thought it was impossible, it wouldn't make sense for him to suddenly start turning into one of those monsters. "Regardless of if what I said was true, it seems I've become the greatest weapon humanity has against you," the contempt and defiance returned to Cero's face. A smirk briefly crossed it, having the satisfaction of believing he was now some kind of hero. The only person capable of defying the Reapers.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:20 pm

"D̴́o̷͝n̡̕͡'͜͡͝t̡̀͏̸̴ ̴̢g̴̢ì̴͘͜v̸͜͟è̶̀͘͟ ̵͢m̸̢͘è̵̴͠͠ ̶̷͟͠t̛́ḩ͞a̸̶̛͡t̴̵̵͠ ͟҉̢l͡o͏̧͡͞òķ̸̨̨͢,̢̕͢͞ ̵̧̀̕c̕̕h̷̢͢͜i̴l̷̶̡̛d̛̛͢͝.͏̧͢͟͠ ́͜D̀̀o͢͟͞n̡̢'̷̵t҉̴́̕ ̶̷́y̛͢ớ̀͠͠ų͘͟ ̢͢͞l͢͝͞i̶̴̛͜k̵̸e̡͘͏͝ ̶̶̡̀͝i̸͟t̢͞?̷̷̀͟͞" Harbinger hissed at Sophie, then turned to Cero after he made his deductions. "Like Sovereign and I? Nooo... You could never be strong enough for that. Maybe more like Igor and Ruchi", the Reaper giggled, stating his potential was as great as a grade zero drone. He seemed proud of himself. He's humanity's new superweapon in stopping them. How entertaining, she thought. Cero's ignorance was satisfying, but not sating. In fact, his rebellious attitude just made her more hungry for his reaction to seeing his own logic was correct, and it couldn't stop them.

"Í͢͞'̡̛͞m̕҉ ͞s̸͞͞o͏̨́͜͠ ̸͏̢s̀̕͟c̶͝a͜͞r͢͢͝͏e̷̷͜d̶͟͢͡,̡̡͢͢ ҉̧M̸͟͝i͘͡s̨̢̛t̸͘͜e̵̸̸͟͠r̸̢͞ ̵̶̷H̴̴̀͢e̸͞r̴̀̀͟ǫ.̵̨́ ҉̢H͢͞͠á̧͜v̀́͘ę̵̛̛ ̧͞҉̷͞m͢҉e͏̨͏̧r҉̵̴̨c̸̡y̶̴̵̨~̨̀҉"

The eldritch's stomach was quietly growling.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Sophie hissed again, holding her head. "How...how are you..doing this?" She was getting angry now. She hated this feeling. Or lack of feeling. Pain always made her feel great. So why couldn't she enjoy this one? "What...are you?" She wanted nothing more now than to beat this...monster for affecting her this way, the bangle glowing as her anger was affecting it.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:40 pm

"Your reigning God", Harbinger answered clearly with superiority in tone instead of garbled screeching. The Reapers were divine, and she was on the top of divine. In fact, more than it. Naturally, she got to play with everything the way she desired. She gets to lord over humanity after giving them the benefit of watching her put in effort to learn them - to be one of them.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:47 pm

"Don't doubt me, monster," Cero said, glaring at the redhead.  "I'm far more powerful than you seem to think," he continued, standing up from his seat.  He got the information he needed.  As he reached the spot where the door once was, he turned around and faced them. "If you are God, then I am Lucifer. But unlike him, my rebellion shall not fail," and with that, Cero was gone. If he was smart, he would be on his way to tell Hikari some of what he knew. However, Cero wasn't exactly smart. He was on his way back to the facility to train himself. There was no way he'd let the Deletors get the better of him easily.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:54 pm

"Ý̵̡̕ó͡҉͏u̷̡'͝r̴̨͝͝͡ȩ͟͞ ̛͞a̸҉s̨ ̀͝͡͠p͢͏͏ơ̧w̨̧͟͢͜e̢̧͜͜͟r̴̢͜f̧̡͝u͟҉̡̕ļ̀ ̵͠͡a̛s̶̨̛͢ ̵́͝҉I͝҉ ̷̴̨͘d̨̢e̷̵̕҉ȩ̀͘͠͝m͘͟҉̡ ̢̡͘͢͡y̶̸o͡͏͏͘ù̸͘͡.̢̢͘͜" Harbinger whispered. Content and smiling, she watched him leave. Not for a moment did her arrogant smirk fade away. It remained, and left her laughing. Lucifer? The fool was as much an ant as anyone else compared to the infinity of the Reaper legion. Unfortunately, the fun was over with half of the party leaving. Now, the redhead's attention was on the most boring one - the blue-haired one. Seeing her genuinely upset about pain restored some faith in the fact that she might not be boring.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:57 pm

Sophie ignored Cero's exit as she looked away from staring at the redhead. She was trying to calm herself down. Normally she'd be fine with causing mayhem no matter where she was. But on the inside, she was afraid of the Reaper. Afraid of someone that could probably torture her and force her to not like it. She had to kill her. But...then a dilemma came with that. Killing this busty Reaper would be a GOOD thing. And she also hated the feeling of doing something good. Damn if she killed the slut. Damn if she didn't.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:12 am

Harbinger sat back down, taking Malice's drink that he... couldn't drink. Quickly was it guzzled down, bulges of the chilly beverage traversing about her human throat. All of this was so casual, it didn't mean anything to her. Cero was a toy, this girl was a toy. The scared people of this shop were toys. And she was having fun. With a gasping breath of relief, the cup was placed down. The redhead looked toward the blonde, speaking "Pay the nice man more money".
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next