Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaper Invasion - The Final Battle

+8
Nova Major
EternalDollie
NoelKusanagi
Doggy
Xateramusa
NovaRaizer
Dementuo
Best Girl
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reaper Invasion - The Final Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - The Final Battle

Post by NeoBuster Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:49 am

So while Neo was defending the people and protecting his friends, he noticed that Darren had awoken and was ready to help us fight in this last battle.

"So for once I dont have to run to your rescue or carry you on my back to save your life? Heh.. maybe there is a first time for everything" Neo said to Darren jokingly.

Darren was one of the few people that Neo considered a true friend. They didnt talk alot but they were always saving each other's ass's from time to time and always had each others back. And this was no different.

"Glad to have you back. Ready to fight to save the world?!" Neo said with excitement
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Reaper Invasion - The Final Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - The Final Battle

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:00 am

Darren's eyes flashed with the force of the Seed within him. He hadn't had much rest but his reserves were running. His power was that of his Image was his power. It strengthened his Seed and he could see very clearly the image of himself punching a god in the face and forcing it down to the ground. He saw that Nemesis was working to separate the Legion of the two gods once more. Together they were all but invincible. However, when separate...

"Saving the world has nothing to do with it," he said with a grin. "Everyone's gotten so much stronger with all of this. I say its time to show what that means."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:34 am

Nemesis fought alongside Okuri at the front while thousands of others attacked from behind, Link Joker and Great Nature doing what they can against the near-omnipotent Legion of the Twin Towers. The battles were incredibly harsh, especially with the super powerful Sovereign attacking responsibly and carefully, unlike his purely enraged sister, Harbinger. The Spirit of the Earth had a hell of a time against them, and the Daunting Deletor only desired a good show after despair ravaged his soul so, taking so much of everything from him. However, Nemesis in an effort to prove herself, utilized the defensive Star-vaders to help at least mitigate the damage Okuri would take. It worked, as the Reapers couldn't do as much against the Quintet Wall, and later, the Double Perfect Guards from herself and the entity. Harbinger hissed and snarled, swiping at structures to launch them at the Resistance and civilians, and moved with her brother to shut down the Tester Legion with their dual Deletes. Sovereign, all the while, was taking more damage than Gigaton by this point with his head already open, and still sustained better. This was actually beyond ridiculous, and if morale wasn't skyrocketed, this would seem a tad bit hopeless. Would the Daunting Deletor ever go down?! Miraculously, however, Okuri called upon Chatnoir to restore his Vanguards, and blasted them with a Double Critical. Nemesis did her job of removing the Deletor guardians... and watched as the Twin Towers wailed in agony.

"FUCKING MUTT!!" Harbinger screeched like a livid banshee, quickly swinging her humongous claw. Despite her words, her target was, of course, the Chosen Sword, who couldn't react fast enough. Instead, Okuri tackled her, and was injured in the process of saving her as they rolled away. Nemesis didn't quite understand why, considering his hate, but she didn't have the luxury of time to fully process the reason or ponder it for that matter. It was for Aoi, he said. It wasn't for Yukino. The sentiment, regardless, was good enough for her. She was elated at his use of her real name, and that let her know her actions weren't in vain. Tester Fox and Researcher Fox suddenly appeared and the former pulled Nemesis to her feet. She couldn't hear any units but Ace and Photon, so whatever the anthropomorphic scientist was saying fell on deaf ears. But, he began putting something on her back, which she stood still for... only to see it was rocket thrusters. The woman grinned violently, very pleased with this upgrade to her systems. Giving Okuri and Great Nature a thumbs up, Nemesis shot for the sky without using the boosters yet, only to see a blast coming their way. But, Sovereign had curved it. The target wasn't even her, it was the spirit! Nemesis, returning the favor without even thinking about it, used the rocket boosters to blast herself back down to the ground with them, and unloaded a number of Sentinels to block the offending stream, being pushed into the earth. She grunted and gritted her teeth, unsure if she could hold back Sovereign's unrealistically grandiose power by herself. Thankfully, many others got to them, and added in their own guardians. With this, she was free to attack. And thus, the rocket boosters shot her like a bullet, and then doubled their efforts.

Faster, faster!! I have to go faster! To make up for Haruka's speed!! Nemesis intensely drove herself as she fought against the Twin Towers of the End - specifically against her arch-nemesis: Harbinger. They wailed each other's names as per usual and began a hellish duel with Sovereign backing the Docking Deletor. Overlords and the like were backing the God of War in her bout with the God of Death. The two slung insults and profanity, having unbridled hatred for one another as Star-vaders and Deletors clashed one more time. Wingal, Marron, Gallatin, and Blaster Blade lined up and met the Grim Reaper blow for blow. Harbinger was irritated by her foe not "playing her game", and tore away at her rearguards just as Yukino did prior. It wasn't long before the Twin Towers united, even with the Black Hole Lock massively restricting their forces, and the ability of a Persona "Charge" to threaten Harbinger with a Critical enough to block everything. At this great high in the climatic battle, Nemesis... froze. Her job was to split the Twin Towers apart, and that was absolutely critical. Doubt began to creep at her "heart", and she knew... While it was fine to fail a number of times, as she had been her entire life, this single instant... failure was not an option she could afford to take and be content with. Okuri had been helping her in the battle before to return the favor, as he said... but then relayed a message from Great Nature, who relayed messages from the United Sanctuary.

"You and Ahmes better not lose after you knocked sense into me all that time ago." Blaster Dark.

"Oi, I'll kick your ass if you mess up here! I've lost enough Vanguards, and I've already lost you once! Not again!" Ezel.

"Hey, hey! You have to get the good ending so I can get all the deets about your honeymoon with Haruka, yeah?" Cerdic joked.

"... I'm proud of you." His imperial majesty: King Alfred said.

... "But bit by bit now... a step each day... I'm slowly starting... to find my way...!" Yukino recited the song of her heart to her other selves, whom all flashed within the light of her heart. "Mirror mirror, I'll tell you something! I think-" No... "I'll change it all!!" The voices of Hikari, Yami, Yugure, Queen Yukino, Nemesis, and Yukino Espoir yelled, their scream echoing across the battlefield. The power of Royal, Shadow, and Gold Paladin flowed within them, giving them the death-defying power to perform Dimension Link Sever once more. The woman grabbed at the red thread with the panicking Reapers attempting to stop her, with all Paladins and Great Nature stopping them: "Earth! Cray! Watch me closely and gaze up into the sky!" She called out, announcing a grand turnabout as the sheer force of her pulling at the red thread of face was so world-shaking, the universe itself began to respond to the collective hopes and dreams of mankind. She was literally pulling apart the dark clouds that loomed overhead, with the Twin Towers shrieking eldritch garble.

"YOU STOP THIS NOWWWW!!" Harbinger shouted.

"Look! Tomorrow!"

The clouds parted, fear was washed away. The sun shined down in the glorious morning of the day where the God of Death's reign of terror would end. Graywon's invincible armor gleamed in radiant light, she and Wokshiz nearly blinded by such a majestic splendor, and torn away from one another into the ground, collapsing through several structures with their immense sizes. The world was empowered by all those who fought, and the heroes basked in the wondrous glow of a future. Sovereign had taken a massive magnitude of damage, and Harbinger couldn't break anyone down, no matter how she jeered and cursed. In a way, the final battle of this legendary generation was already over, the Twin Towers of the End completely unable to stop the final attacks that were now being launched while they were separated.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:45 am

Karin, standing with The End, pulled her sword from the ground once more. There was still an uncertainty surrounding Sovereign's mysterious trump card, but that didn't matter- Now would be the only time to finish this. And even in the event that Sovereign did stride as Karin was predicting, she'd be ready for it. Even if something even stronger rose up, she had a failsafe already in place.

Pulling herself back with The End at her side, the twin Overlords launched themselves directly at Sovereign. On either side of the charge, The Great and The Rebirth fell into line with the Overlords of the past and present, and all four of them, together, turned their blades to the God of Destruction. Here, the four Overlords of the twin timelines took a final stand on behalf of all of Earth and Cray combined.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:49 am

Everything had worked. Tester's devices had helped Nemesis, no Yukino get the upper hand against the Reapers. They shrieked in horror as Yukino tore the very heavens asunder along with their Twin Towers Legion. Earth itself seemed to rejoice. The cheers of Great Nature and the United Sanctuary were loud and clear. Sovereign was vulnerable, Harbinger was powerless to stop them from attacking him. This was it, their time to triumph.

That aside Researcher wasn't comfortable letting Okuri immediately throw himself back into the thick of things. Tester left their vanguard in Researcher's hands and charged back in with the main forces to continue the assault. Researcher walked the Spirit back some, still cleaning and dressing the very serious wounds from Harbinger in his back.

"Stop worrying about me and go help them." he tried to urge the fox but she wouldn't have it. "We're all moving together so powerfully right now we can afford to get you taken care of. This doesn't mean much if we lose you now does it?" she said the concern obvious. Researcher walked Okuri back towards Carlos knowing his friend would be happy to see him. She had him mostly patched up but wanting him to back off a bit and let them handle things. To this he agreed and went to greet his friend. Tester meanwhile was ecstatic over the success of his boosters. His energy in leading his colleagues into battle was something never before seen among the university. They began providing support fire against the Docking Deletor, determined to not let her rejoin her brother this time.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:52 am

The time was now; the orb in Cero's hand which had only continued to amass energy was now crushed by the Kaiser's hand, causing all of the energy to flood into his fist at once. The Kaiser flew up towards the shining heavens, before shooting himself straight at Harbinger with all the might he had, slamming his fist straight into her to knock her as far away from Sovereign as possible.

"I told you I came here to kill you... And I am going to make damn sure you die!" the Kaiser shouted as he pushed himself and Harbinger further and further away from Sovereign, more and more power being released as he did. Even if she was invincible, that didn't matter to the Kaiser. Not now, nor had it ever.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:20 am

The Guide of the Future clashed with the God of Destruction, for one final time. Karin's own aura surged brightly, each of the three Overlords of the Past side by side next to her, The End on her left. "All the pain you inflicted upon her and I... The hell that you put us through... Today, I'm giving it all back!"

When I was young
If I just closed my eyes, I could go anywhere
Dream of any place
Imagination set the pace, and my heart was happy there

Sovereign simply laughed, taunting his old vessel, the one who still carried his tainted seed within herself. Rebirth growled, and Karin pushed his words aside. She wasn't afraid of this devil any longer.

What a shame that you came around and told me
Said my dreams can't come true
"Don't be foolish"
"Give up your wish"
"Big things aren't for you"

Her blade found its way to Sovereign's skull, crashing against the open wound. Sovereign reeled back, but instead of cries of pain, he simply continued to laugh. She pulled her blade back and jammed it into his skull again, before pulling back to avoid a swipe from his hand.

You were the one
Who held me down and told me I was heading nowhere.
You said "Know your place"
"Accept your fate" and "Show good face" and "Be thankful you're even there"

Sovereign ripped her armor from her through his power of Delete, and Karin felt the tug of the seed's roots in her heart. Just as her heart had nearly shattered when The Great fell to him, in their first clash. The event that had started Karin's path- Only now, she was herself.

That was so long ago when you owned me
I believed it was true
Bend me
Shape me
Build me
BREAK me
Why was I your fool?

The End joined at her side now, their Legion reestablished. Together, the two Overlords struck at wave after wave of Sovereign's lesser forces, tearing through them like they were paper. Deletor after Deletor burned away in their Eternal Flames, and they delivered blow after blow. In unison, their blades swung at Sovereign again.

But now I'm so much stronger
I'm not yours any longer
I've got a message here for you:

"Woksis! This time, it's my turn!"

Each blade of the Overlords struck together. The very last of Sovereign's forces were blown away, and the four Overlords of history hit their mark: Breaking through his guard, the simultaneous blows left Sovereign's skull shattered. This damage was real, the devil Karin had feared for so long was finally going to die- And by her own hands, combined with all the strength of Earth and Cray. But the Daunting Deletor... cackled with delight, whether a result of his own twisted mind, or some other reason. But to Karin, it didn't matter.

And in that moment, everything seemed to slow down. A thought pierced her mind: Now would be the time to finish this.

"Nemesis, with me!"
"Right!"

The Hollow Sword flew to the side of her wielder, and the three Overlords of the Past moved to Sovereign. The Great and The End each took hold of his arms, and Rebirth held him from behind, ensuring complete lockdown. Karin held her sword out at Nemesis' side, beginning to pulse with light. "Together. We end this era together."
Nemesis gave a nod, and held her own blade up next to Karin's. The twilight energy that shined from it began to mix with Karin's own.

And from the two lights mixing, the blades began to merge.

Almost fusing together, and shining brilliantly, the now single blade grew larger and larger. The two beings who had been corrupted by the Reapers, who had faced their Hell and come out the other side, raised it high.

"This sword of mine is burning red!"

"Its loud roar tells me...!"
"...To grasp Victory!"

The air around them thickened with energy, and the sky turned red. The sword continued to emit its light, streaks of darkness swirling around it.

"Erupting..."
"Burning..."
"Double..."
"God..."

They pulled the blade back, aligning the tip with Sovereign's head.

"SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!"

The Commander and the Hollow Sword rushed directly at Sovereign, the blade of twilight piercing right through his forehead- It broke through it all, jutting out the other side. Putting both their hands on the blade's handle, they drove it in deeper, the Reaper's alien body crunching against it. Karin held a hand out forward, and Nemesis followed suite. The energy of the sword was almost sucked into Sovereign's head, the light beginning to dim.

"Heeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...!
"Heeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...!"

In unison, their hands grasped at the air.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!!"

From within Sovereign's skull, beams of light shot out from the cracked and broken surface. The energy that had been forced into his head exploded out all at once, and both Karin and Nemesis were pushed back some distance, their blades now separated. The sky's color returned as an enormous explosion burst from Sovereign's face.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:31 am

Xat watched the exsplosion and smiled before unmerging wiht her units. "Its finally over." She said softly and looked at the others, and walked over to them. "Is everyone ok?" She asked them as Shirayuki spoke in her mind. 'we have won the battle but your job is not over yet.' She said as xat replyed. 'I know as the princess to the plane i have a duity to guard and protect it so evil like this one can not happen again. Though I will miss them all.' She thought to Shriayuki and hid her sadness behind a smile.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:47 am

The final battle between the Kaiser and the Harlot began fiercely, immediately after Cero had pushed Harbinger back far enough to satisfy his anger. This time, it was his turn to taunt her. Nothing she said had meaning at this point, her threats held no weight. She had already lost.

"WE, HUMANITY, ARE DEFEATING YOU HERE TODAY! I TOLD YOU TWICE AND I'LL TELL YOU AGAIN, I CAME HERE TO KILL YOU!" Cero shouted as he slammed Harbinger away from him with the assistance of his summoned Narukami units. The "nameless maggots" of humanity would be the ones to bring Harbinger down. Ones who never should've been capable of making it this far.

From the very first turns of the game, Cero was ripping triggers left and right in his endless assault against the Harlot, driving her further and further into rage and insanity even if his attacks weren't doing any direct damage. With the power of the Legion of Kaisers, the Deletors that were summoned to her side were smashed away over and over and over again as Cero continued to push forward in his assault. Not even Delete seemed to stop him, as he immediately restored three times in a row to continue his relentless barrage.

The fourth time however, the Kaiser wasn't so lucky. He wasted his entire hand guarding, and was left defenseless against a two-critical attack from Harbinger. However, Cero wasn't worried in the slightest. As the attack came, he crossed his arms and stared defiantly at Harbinger, not even attempting to stop the attack.

The sixth damage was a heal trigger. The Kaiser remained standing after the blow, nowhere near ready to back down. He was absolutely not going to give in.

"IT'S USELESS! I'LL JUST KEEP DELETING YOU ENDLESSLY!" Harbinger screamed at him.

"Endlessly... ISN'T LONG ENOUGH TO STOP ME!" Lightning crackled in Cero's palm before he clenched it into a fist. Even with his Vanguard Deleted... The Soul of Crimson and Vermillion still carried on, and Cero unleashed all of it one go! Breaking the very rules of Reality, Cero activated the soulblast of Crimson to power up and attack Harbinger even while it was still Deleted! The attacks failed to break through to deal the final blow. However... Harbinger was unable to Delete him again.

"What's the matter, Harbinger!? I thought you were going to Delete me Endlessly!" Cero shouted out, enraging Harbinger even further before completely stopping her attacks without even a sweat. "This is the end for you, Harlot!"

Energy from all three Kaisers, Crownholder, the Resistance, Cray, everywhere, gathered to Cero's palm. The orb was small. Minuscule. But it shone brighter than the sun itself. With the soul of as many beings as were willing in his hand, Cero threw the blinding sphere of energy at the same time that the final attack on Sovereign was occurring, causing it to explode into an even more blinding column of rainbow lightning.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:50 am

Darren blinked as he saw Karin attack with all the strength she had. And what a power it was. Darren got a bit fired up just seeing it. Not only that, but he could sense the life in Sovereign fading. He was all but done. His eyes closed as he gave a small chuckle. With all that they had done, everything that happened, this was really where fighting and war was over. They could enjoy Vanguard in peace, as a game... the way it was meant to be.

"It's a little hard to believe a big bug and a Tomato with tits caused us so much trouble. Looks like you're done doing that now."

Darren... no Malice understood the world of Brandt. At least enough to understand the Reapers that came from there. It was a savage land which had no form and took away the forms of other things. The Link Jokers were attacked by Brandt long before they ever set to Cray or Earth and Brandt defeated them. They had to flee and those who could not were assimilated. Deletors gained form through that alone, and would have done so again if allowed. Harbinger was proof of it. The Deletors gained attributes of the life they assimilated. Not only did Harbinger gain human creativity and the mindset of her tactical enemy, she also gained emotions that most Reapers do not truly have.

"If things were different, maybe they could have been a bit more peaceful... Nah, never would have happened."

In the end, their prime objective was etched into their minds. End all things possible. Delete as much as could be deleted. Harbinger's humanity brought the idea of deleting literally everything through the Akashic Records. That plan had officially failed.There was only one thing Darren could think to say now.

"VANGUARD IS OURS AGAIN!"

Meanwhile, Raiden grinned as he saw the display of unity that humanity had given. As a whole, the species had done what was thought to be impossible. All differences of race, gender, and background had been put aside for the sake of a common enemy. As an analytical detective by nature, Raiden would never have believed it possible if he hadn't seen a threat powerful enough to make it possible with his own eyes.

"The Reapers could have wiped everything out in an instant, but instead they gave us a reason to grow stronger together. Maybe that was what the original human, Tomozo wanted. Without her, I have a feeling Harbinger wouldn't have played around with her food so much and given us a day like this. Thank you, Tomozo..."

He turned with those words, dropping a journal as it looked like he was about to leave. The journal had all of the findings, the research, and the data that he collected on the Reapers, the void, Cray, and Vanguard as a whole since he had arrived. One other thing fell, a single Vanguard unit that was face down, unseeable to everyone.

"My job here, is finally truly complete."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:54 am

It had seemed like a dream.. but the battle was finally over and Neo was probably the one with the biggest smile on his face. The war was finally over and everyone could finally be at peace. While asking everyone around him if they were ok and if anyone was hurt, Neo then looked at his Narukami cards:

"Thank you my Vanguards. We all did it! Together!"

Although there was someone who Neo wished was here to see this.. he tried to keep his smile for as long as he could. He had time later to think more into detail..
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:58 pm

Beatrice slowly stood up with the help of one of her Battle Sister as she watched the final blows be struck by Cero and Commander Karin, a smile on her face as she chuckled. "And so fall the so called gods to the strength and will of humanity. Truly I am blessed to have serve such amazing people."
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:26 pm

A cloaked figure, distant from the group, simply took in the surroundings and the clash taking place between humanity and the reapers. Time and time again, what was called "the devil's luck" would save humanity, over and over again, from being completely overhauled and defeated. Every mile setback, they made up, inch by inch. It was a story for the ages, if anything.

The figure was rather well-built, and one could see his beard extending forward from his face, bushy and natural, with stern features adorning the same hardened face. One distinct feature, however....were his eyes. One, for just a moment, glowed bright green, before returning to the darkness under the hood.

Somehow, unbeknownst to the group, even at Yukino Espoir's side...something had happened to the Satoshi Kurosaki humanity once knew.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:29 pm

Noel was blinded by rage. Ignoring all her physical injuries and powering through to challenge the one responsible of her internal pain. Sovereign deleted Salome from this plain of existence which devastated Noel since. The struggle of restraining her lingering Reverse power without her closest friend was becoming harder and harder each day. But the moment she saw the Reaper, her mind was lost in anger and Noel was once again enveloped to the Reverse. The only thing in her mind was to kill Sovereign in hopes to have Salome return to her. Thus the Jewel Knights charged in to their final battle.

Sovereign remembered Noel and the Jewel Knights and was amused that she had stepped forward once more to challenge it. The battle barely began and Noel's fury moved the Jewel Knights into a very aggressive formation, bringing a full squadron of the Royal Paladin elites very early, one of them being Pure Heart Ashlei. A critical trigger and three swift attacks brought Sovereign instantly to four damage while Noel stayed at one. Nothing was going to stop Noel but, her own anger was going to be her downfall. Sovereign was being hurt in the process, however, and began its counter attack. It gathered enough strength and deleted Ashlei, leaving behind an orb of Void where Ashlei once stood. Barely able to guard and taking direct hits, Noel was pushed to four damage as well while Sovereign healed back to three damage.

Her previous injuries against Legion that barely began to heal reopened again, blood rushing out from her head and small cuts throughout reopening as well. "No... not yet... I won't lose... I can't lose!!" Noel yelled as she broke Sovereign's deletion with the power given by Chronojet and break rode into Prevail Jewel Knight, Yvain. She then performed legion raising Yvain's power to an extremely powerful 42,000 attack with three criticals. Calling the rest of her hand, composed of mainly draw triggers, Noel launched her final attack in hopes of ending the fight and deal fatal damage to the Reaper. It did not happen for Sovereign revealed it's perfect guard to stop Yvain dead in it's tracks. It was over. Noel stood still, closing her eyes, accepting her incoming defeat as tears ran down her eyes. I'm sorry... Salome.... I couldn't.... I couldn't save you...

Sovereign deleted the Jewel Knight legion, followed by a critical strike that hit Noel with full force. The broken Beacon of Light flew back a few feet and then landing on the ground hard, rolling until she came to a stop. The last nearly fatal attack severely injured Noel, rendering her unconscious with her final thoughts being of shame for not having the strength needed to save her friend. How can she be a beacon of hope to many if she couldn't have enough power to save just one? The medics swiftly began to rush in Noel's aid once the area was clear.

Meanwhile, Mirai walked up to Harbinger in attempts to keep her away from Sovereign. Unlike the Seed's past or current self, she was calm and determined to bring a happy ending to this nightmare. Her deck, the Seekers, glow a bright blue as they were ready to pay Harbinger back for kidnapping their master. The shadow of Light Saver Dragon raising the Sword of Grief appeared behind Mirai. Harbinger sickened of seeing Royal Paladin again angered her and faced Mirai to beat them down once more and to punish yet another traitor.

During the fight, Mirai tried to reason with the Reaper, asking what was the point of destroying everything. Why did she want to destroy everything? Was it because Harbinger was terrible at making friends? Was it because she is insecure about herself? What will happen next if her plan does succeed? What comes after the destruction of everything? Just why? The Reaper only spewed nonsense, that destruction was her only purpose and that after everything is destroyed she will destroy herself. It was insane! Mirai couldn't stand for that! Her timeline, her friends and family, everything was gone because they had nothing else better to do?! Harbinger deleted Mirai's grade two Vanguard, beginning an early aggressive assault. However, Mirai stopped Harbinger from hurting her due to a well timed Quintet Wall.

Mirai then rode her ace unit, Light Saver Dragon which dissolved the deletion. In combo with the quintet wall, Mirai return four of those units back to her deck and performed legion with Light Blaze Dragon. The units she then called were of interesting choices. The first being Ashleigh, a young female knight who one day shall become the grandmaster of the Jewel Knights which was able to call another unit if Mirai's vanguard was in legion. The other being Blaster Dark's alternative outcome had he remained a warrior of light. A Seeker bearing the Chosen Sword, Blaster Blade. Just seeing the sword and white armored knight caused Harbinger to go insane in anger. The battle raged on, the Twin Towers becoming one, deleting the Dragons of Light. "Your grief gives me more power! If you think you can defeat me then pull the critical trigger!" Mirai exclaimed determined that Harbinger can't do it. She then opened her arms in sign that she has no intentions of guarding despite having her legioned vanguard deleted. The moment of truth came and instead of a critical trigger, Harbinger drove a heal trigger. Mirai managed to guard one rear guard attack and got hit with the third attack. It would of ended in Harbinger's victory but.... Loving Healer appeared! Mirai healed almost as if her deck wasn't going to let it end here. With that same response, Mirai drew her last card and the key to victory was there. "It's over. You lose! Open haloed gates and seek us victory! Ride, Seeker Thing Saver Dragon!!"

The former Abyss Dragon of Hell, restored to it's previous guardian dragon form came down. The orbs of Void which Light Saver and Light Blaze Dragons breaking and becoming sparkles of light. Performing legion with the Chosen Sword that could of been, Mirai launched her final attacks. Harbinger didn't guard the first attack, only taking one damage. Thing Saver's ability activated, superior persona riding itself from the deck and re-legioning with Blaster Blade Seeker from the soul. Harbinger refused to lose and tried to stop Thing Saver and Blaster Blade from hitting. It was in vain for Mirai then checked into a critical trigger and a heal trigger which allowed Mirai to break through the defense and landing the last damage. Thing Saver and Blaster Blade both struck Harbinger with all their might causing the Reaper more pain.

Through all their combined efforts. Noel's, Mirai's, and the rest of the Resistance. The battle was finally over. The Resistance has won and peace would once more rain down upon humanity who held on to hope.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Okuri and Researcher got themselves safely behind cover fire as the battle raged on. With the Twin Towers Separated their powers were greatly reduced again. Yukino's power had split the heavens open and the sun shone down for once as if to smile upon humanity and their victory. Karin and Cero took to leading the charges against the divided Reapers. Cero's power was sufficient to keep the Docking Deletor in place. With the support of so many others holding her back she could not reunite with her brother. Meanwhile Karin and the others attacking Sovereign were dealing incredibly damage to the exposed head of the monster. Both pulled through on their fights and Karin launched a decisive blow against Sovereign. The impact of the explosive attack resounded through the city.

Sovereign couldn't possibly have survived. And even if he had there were scores of others collapsing down on him. The Daunting Deletor met his end today and with him Haribinger as well. Humanity had done it. A victory against an invincible opponent. Countless timelines had fallen to them but on this the last of the timelines a miracle, dozens of them even, had occurred.

Okuri could feel the Earth rejoicing, finally the constant threat to its existence and all life on it was fading away. He let out a howl to join the cheers of humanity. Together they had defended their home. There was a future waiting for everyone finally. "I only wish they could have been here for it..." he said as he finished howling. Researcher knew well enough who he was referring to. Those who had been deleted. Maybe there wasn't a way to bring them back. Maybe even killing Harbinger wouldn't do it. But for those who had survived, endless possibilities now laid stretched out before them. The Spirit himself finally saw a time he could look to the future and smile and not simply dread life's weary march.

The endless nightmare was over.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:07 pm

Carlos watched astonished as his comrades confronted the newly reunited pair of Repaers. Cyber Hikari and Okuri managed to do quite a number on the Twin Towers, damaging them in a way that not even the Detonics duo could only dream of. "Yeah!! I know them!! I know those two!!" He said excited to a pair of civilians passing by after escaping from the attacks of the invaders. However, his heart skipped a beat as he saw how his friend intercepted an attack launched by Harbinger that was meant for his previous commander. "OKURI!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, despairing at the sight of the spirit being injured so severely and being unable to send his Units to help. His fears subsided as he was caught by his Great Nature Units, while one of them gave not-Nemesis what appeared to be a jetpack or something way to similar.

The young man saw how the anthropomorphic fox carrying his friend approached him. He rushed towards them, unable to wait any minute longer check on the spirit. He was already patched up quite nicely, Carlos couldn't hide how worried he was. "My God, Okuri!! What the hell!?" He reproached his friend. "You nearly gave me a heart attack!! I mean, it was awesome and heroic as hell, but I was so worried!! I didn't know what to do and... And...!!". He then calmed down. "... It's good to see you alive, buddy. Good do-" He stopped before he committed a grave mistake by calling the spirit 'doggy'. "... Just, well done my friend" He then smiled. He then followed his friend and his Unit to somewhere safe. Before he could say something else, his attention was caught by an amazing display of power - Hikari and Karin, following and exceptional attack from Noel, and in the form of a combination attack, defeated Sovereign in an spectacular way. The sky was reverting to its old color, and it started to shine brighter than any illegal fireworks he has so used to back in his hometown. However, his mind suddenly realized what the defeat of said Reaper meant. "Tomozo!!" He shouted as he tried to locate the other pair of the Twin Towers duo.

He could only see the aftermath of the attacks both Cero and a girl named Mirai inflicted on the monstrous form of Harbinger while Okuri said something he didn't pay too much attention. "W-Wait!! Stop!! Don't kill her!! She might be still there somewhere!!" He tried to approach them, but it was already to late for him. "Tomozo!! Tomozo!!". There was no possibility that, after what happened to Sovereign, Harbinger could have survived. Either way, he tried to approach the fallen Deletor.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:11 pm

The Twin Towers of the End, now truly cornered, were attacked separately by Commander Karin the Cross and Dragonic Kaiser Crimson – Cero Kirguis. Revitalized and excited for a promised tomorrow, humanity split up and assisted their final attacks on Sovereign and Harbinger. The latter scowled and howled angrily, being pushed away by the Kaiser, distancing her from the Daunting Deletor. “Stupid maggots!!” The Grim Reaper hollered, her voice as hollow as her powers now in the face of the bright, sunny day invigorating two planets in rebellion against her. Her armor was invincible – undeniably so, so why? Why was she losing?! She couldn't accept the concept of hope winning as Cero pummeled her with a vast array of Triggers and an onslaught from the Kaiser Legion. She continued hissing, reducing Narukami's power to zero each and every time it was possible. Yet, three restorations and a miraculous sixth heal trigger only further drove home the idea that the Docking Deletor was unable to win this battle. Long ago did she lose, back at Humanity's Counterattack, and now, she had been put in a state of unstoppable defeat. She threatened to delete Cero without end... and ran out of the resources to do so. The Docking Deletor ran out of resources. She was in a livid frenzy while Sovereign was having the time of his life against his former vessel. The synchronized forces of Dragon Empire were attacking from both ends, Dragonic Overlord dueling with the “strongest” Reaper in power alone. Cero made a declaration to kill the God of Death, and Karin announced paying back the great Hell they tormented mankind with. The “flame” and “void” in the latter both desiring the death of the Daunting Deletor, who continued to cackle while fighting in earnest. Truly, he was impressed from these rats and insects who overcame all from the day of his descent to now, feeling grateful to have participated in Harbinger's “game” instead of simply killing everyone outright. He would have never experienced such a death-defying war for the last timeline if he hadn't. The Cross put on a magnificent display, and the Kaiser attacked with the collective consciousness of all living things that hated and scorned the Reapers.

“WHY THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING?!” Harbinger shrieked as Cero's orb of will was fired. Nemesis darted to Karin with outrageous speeds thanks to Tester Fox's rocket boosters when she was called by her “wielder”. Sovereign was held down and back by several Dragonic Overlords, and the Commander told Yukino that they would end an era together. All she could do was nod resolutely, unable to find the words to describe putting this nightmare to rest any more. She just wanted it to be over after so, so long. Drawing Ace's sword, the mixed resonance of her mirrors formed “Yugure” - twilight energy that combined light and shadow, akin to the birth of Majesty Lord Blaster or utilizing the newfound Gold Paladin army at the time. This melded with Karin's fire, and the blades of Blaster Blade and Dragonic Overlord fused into a single one – a burning alliance between the rivals of red and blue. They held the united weapon up high, beginning a chant.

"Its loud roar tells me...!"
"...To grasp Victory!"

Only temporarily did the sky become dyed in crimson, space being distorted by light, shadow, and heat radiating as an awesome superpower within their grasp. The sun in the sky burned even brighter with this glorious combination of elements, twilight flames burning beautifully as a beacon of the end.

"Erupting..."
"Burning..."
"Double..."
"God..."

The duo reeled backward, pulling back with the aim for the Daunting Deletor's skull, Nemesis' uncontrollable imperial wrath reaching a zenith as she synchronized with Commander Karin.

They moved forward, impaling the supersword into Sovereign's head, causing him to wail and holler agonizingly as the force was so great it knocked him back, the weapon of multiple energies piercing through him and nearly touching the ground. The horrific sounds of crunching and crumbling were heard as he held his mouth open in awe and pain.

“And now!” Nemesis called.

"Heeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...!
"Heeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...!"

“NOT LIKE THIIIIIIIISSSSS!!” Harbinger cried as she felt the great pain of her lifelink from the explosive sword, furthered by the massive burst of all lifeforms' energies being slam dunked into her by Cero. Even if it couldn't penetrate her invincible armor, the pain was there, and it was amplified by the screaming of billions of organic life and even nature itself. Two brilliant explosions blinded the masses as the Deletors were attacked from two ends from all of Japan, the ferocity of the assaults unintentionally slamming the Reapers back together, and it meant nothing that they were united again, as glowing, gleaming orange and red cracks formed all over the Daunting Deletor's body, and they did on the Docking Deletor's as well. It was just like when every other Reaper was dying – Sovereign was dying, and so was the God of Death! Nemesis and humanity cheered and shouted with the utmost ecstasy, seeing the fruition of efforts of all across countless timelines. The redness of the sky formed by the sword fusion was blown away by all combined effort, creating a gust of air with the returning blue, free firmament they earned. Rainbow lightning struck about violently, still raging from Cero's destructive attack on the Docking Deletor, which still struck at the fallen Sovereign.

“Forward and prepare yourselves! Don't believe anything until Sovereign himself is dead! Don't celebrate until Harbinger is wiped away from creation!” Nemesis commanded in spite of Carlos' protests, accidentally stepping out of position when it was her partner who should have been saying that. This was the greatest moment of their lives, and they all needed to make doubly sure it was all over. The Chosen Sword flew toward the dying Twin Towers, Ace still floating began her while civilians and soldiers galloped forth to ascertain the situation. It was clear as the gorgeous day returned to them that the Daunting Deletor was being killed off. Harbinger was in so much pain, her body – Tomozo was ejected from her Reaper form. Now, “Graywon” sat motionless and lifeless while the busty redhead flew into the ground in front of it, bruised, wounded, bleeding to death – spurting blood from her body and mouth. She couldn't even find the energy to curse or swear in her last moments, but desperately tried to. It was horrible, seeing how much she hated everyone and scorned creation to the point where she'd muster up anything possible just to belittle all of them. It wouldn't mean anything anymore, thankfully.

So why...?

“Why...” Nemesis asked herself in a hushed tone, eyes wide with fury and inquiry.

Sovereign... was grinning.

He was full of cracks and holes, and still, the Vanguard of Destruction smirked.

He smirked.

He wore Harbinger's invincible smile.

"FOOLS!! MY DEATH IS YOUR END." Sovereign, lying on the ground with numerous openings in his body. The Daunting Deletor began to chuckle, then snickered, then laughed louder and louder, far more hysterically with eldritch hissing and shrieks beginning to fill his tone. It was disturbing enough to attackers, shaking them by their very core and having them temporarily halt. Perplexed expressions and glances were traded and confirmed, heavy beads of sweat coming down the masses as the obvious question was on mind: "Why is he happy?" They were relieved, filled with seemingly endless joy when the Twin Towers of the End had fallen, and Sovereign began to fall apart. However, that was shattered by heinous cackling, unnerving even the bravest of heroes. Nemesis, among others, were infuriated by this. They earned this victory - deserving it to their core. Their contorted expressions of fury and wrath would not be contained, but even they could not stay their curiosity. Yukino's gaze darkened, filled with desperation. How badly she wanted it all to be over with forever was vividly clear, yet... the tactical soldier within her had to know. Why, why did the Daunting Deletor laugh so joyously?! Harbinger, who had been knocked out of her armor into a human state, stared at her brother, wounded and as confused as humanity by the looks of her face.

“It's a little late to be a sore loser!” The Chosen Sword hollered at the Vanguard of Destruction.

“SORE LOSER? YOU WOUND ME GREATER THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE.”

“What the hell do you mean your death is the end?!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!! LISTEN WELL HUMANS, FOR I WILL EXPLAIN THIS RIGGED GAME YOU HAVE LOST WITH NO HOPES OF VICTORY. YOU TOO, HARBINGER, FOR THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU, AND WAS ALL FOR YOU.” Sovereign's voiced boomed with haunting triumph, creating a charged energy in the air... uncontrollable fear. The simple fact that the Twin Towers still had an answer – a Trump Card after humanity and Cray had dropped everything possible to kill them was enough to unsettle the majority. Or rather... what some like Yukino found most menacing... was that Harbinger herself still didn't know what it was. The redheaded demon's countenance was quiet and lost, as opposed to her usually being the loudmouthed one who always calculated everything out. Nemesis was prepared for the worst, or at least, she wished she was. She thought she knew everything there was to a Reaper after handling them for so long, especially with codenamed and translating their messy gibberish through trained brainwaves. Yet... this arrogance that never left at any point in the final battle... Sovereign played them all like children, letting them do their dance of finale while he satisfied himself with his last bouts. He... he knew they couldn't address anything he had in store, because not even their greatest informant on Deletors knew. “NOW, MY PRECIOUS INSECTS. I WILL ASK A SERIES OF QUESTIONS FOR MY EXPLANATIONS. FIRST, NEMESIS, KARIN, RIDDLE ME THIS. WHY DO YOU THINK I TOLD THE ANDROID MY SISTER'S WEAKNESS?”

“... You must have expected me to go back to humanity. You wanted us to know it was you.”

“HARBINGER ORIGINALLY PLANNED TO LET YOU GO IF YOU WERE TAKEN BACK. HUMANITY WOULD BE DRIVEN INTO DESPAIR IF THEY STILL COULD NOT ANSWER HARBINGER'S ARMOR, EVEN WITH YOUR RETURN, THE BEST YOU COULD DO WAS KILL LEGION... HOWEVER, THAT CHANGED WHEN I WAS ATTACKED AND MY SKULL WAS OPENED. I KNEW SOMEONE – MY LATE VESSEL, HAD SEEN HARBINGER BLEEDING AROUND THE SAME TIME. MY PLAN WAS ALREADY IN PROGRESS, BUT NOW I GOT TO MELD THEM WITH MY SISTER'S AGENDA ALL AT THE SAME TIME.”

“You... wanted us to believe.”

“CORRECT. I WANTED YOU ALL TO HAVE HOPE.”

“You wanted to die?!”

“AGAIN, CORRECT!”

“Why?! Why would you throw away YOUR life?!”

“BECAUSE I DO NOT NEED IT ANY LONGER, AND NEITHER DOES MY SISTER. I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION RELATING TO THE MATTER. WE REAPERS HAVE ATTACKED BOTH EARTH AND CRAY WITHOUT END ALL OF THIS TIME. NATURALLY, WE MUST BE COMING FROM SOMEWHERE, YES? NO, IT WAS NOT THE HIDEOUTS. OUR MASSIVE FORMS DID NOT REMAIN IN THOSE PLACES FOREVER. … WE WENT BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN PLANETS AND BRANDT, OUR HOMEWORLD. THE PARASITIC PLANET THAT DEVOURS EVERYTHING IN AN UNTAMED ORBIT. NOW, ANSWER THIS: IF WE CONTINUED GOING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN BRANDT, WHERE IS IT? WHY HAVE YOU NOT SEEN IT IN THE SKY? WHY HAS NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT DRAWING NEAR?”

“... I... I-I don't understand.”

“IGNORANT IMBECILE, OF COURSE YOU DON'T. THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS BRANDT WAS ALREADY ON EARTH. IN THE FORM OF A HUMAN. IN THE FORM OF A REAPER ITSELF.”

“Hold... on...!” Harbinger chimed in, lying on the ground. “You mean... I'm... Brandt...?! How the fuck... is that possible?! How much do you know about me that I don't?!” The Docking Deletor shouted in utter bewilderment. Now that fear from earlier was justified – those taunts from earlier were all with merit. She didn't know a single bit of information Sovereign was dropping as he was dying. She attempted to crawl to her brother, but her damages were far too great. She'd be dying with him in some moments, whether she liked it or not. She gritted her teeth and growled with a light cry of frustration. She wanted to howl and scream over her defeat, while also wanting to holler over how Sovereign seems to know her better than she knows herself. How does the God of Death know herself less than the Vanguard of Destruction?!

“YES, YOU ARE BRANDT, MY – OUR STRONGEST TRUMP CARD. HUMANS, DID YOU KNOW? THIS IS NOT THE FIRST PRIME TIMELINE. NAY, IT IS THE SECOND FORGED BY THE DIVINE POWERS OF TIME. THE SINGLE WORST CATASTROPHE THOUGHT POSSIBLE OCCURED TO THE FIRST. MUCH LIKE THIS EARTH, MALICE, EVIL, NEGATIVITY, ALL “DARKNESS” EXISTED AND CHOKED THE WORLD IN VIOLENCE AND DEATH, REMORSE AND REGRET, ANGER AND HATE. SUCH ABHORRENCE GATHERED IN THAT EARTH'S CORE BY THE MEANS OF AN UNEXPLAINABLE FORCE. THIS MISANTROPHY FUSED WITH THE PLANET ITSELF, AND EVIL INCARNATE SWALLOWED THE EARTH. HUMANS DESTROYED THEIR OWN WORLD, AND CREATED THE PARASITIC PLANET: BRANDT.”

“That doesn't tell me shit!” Harbinger screeched, still not understanding how she herself is Brandt.

“THE FIRST, ORIGINAL DELETOR WAS BORN. A GIGANTIC HORRORTERROR THAT ONLY KNEW HOW TO FEAST AND DESTROY. REAPERS WERE BORN AS INCARNATIONS OF BRANDT ITSELF, AND THIS FIRST DELETOR WAS SIMPLY THE SECOND BODY OF BRANDT. AS I AND OTHERS WERE BORN, THAT TIMELINE WAS RAVAGED BY THE AMALGATION OF MALEVOLENCE. THE MESSIAH AND CHRONOJET DRAGON WERE FORCED TO RECREATE THE ENTIRE TIMELINE, AND YET, EVEN WE REAPERS KNEW FEAR AT THIS TIME. NOT BECAUSE OF THE OTHER DIVINE POWERS, BUT BECAUSE WE OURSELVES FEARED THIS ORIGINAL DELETOR, WHO HAD NO REGARD OR FEELING BEYOND TOTAL ANNIHILATION. THUSLY, AS THE NEW TIMELINE WAS TO BE CREATED, THE CREATOR NOTED THAT THIS EVIL REAPER WAS A “NECESSARY EVIL”. SEEING IT AS A CHANCE FOR ALL OF US TO LIVE AND ERASE AS WE PLEASED, ANOTHER DIVINE POWER ASSISTED MYSELF IN DEFEATING THE ORIGINAL DELETOR, AND TAKING AWAY ALL THEIR MEMORY AND A VAST PORTION OF THEIR POWER.

TO FURTHER HIDE THEM AWAY FROM THE MEMORIES OF THE OMNI-DESTROYER, WE ENCASED THEM IN INDESTRUCTIBLE ARMOR NOT EVEN THEY COULD ESCAPE FROM.

… HOWEVER...

I CREATED A FAILSAFE. I ACCEPTED A LIFELINK WITH THE ARMOR AND MEMORIES THEMSELVES, NOT THE REAPER. BONDING WITH THEM, I ENSURED THEY WOULD NEVER DO AWAY WITH ME THEMSELVES, ACTUALLY SAVING THE UNIVERSE UNTIL WE WERE TO DELETE IT ALL ANYWAY. EVEN SO, WE REAPERS WANTED TO ACTUALLY SEE THE END, NOT BE ENDED LONG BEFORE SO.

THAT REAPER, LEVIATHAN... IS YOU, HARBINGER.”

Sovereign explained the origins of was sounded like the single most omnicidal creature to exist. Greater than even Harbinger herself, who at least toyed with people. Speaking of, this woman who was apparently a planet lied in awe, eyes wide with shock and revelation. Humanity themselves were rightfully horrified that this “Original Deletor” was a divine power of absolute eradication. This nightmare beyond a nightmare that the Daunting Deletor himself fought to seal was his trump card?! The strongest infestation of malice and chaos clustered together, forming the cosmic devil?! That invincible armor... wasn't made to keep humanity out... it was to keep Harbinger inside...!! Then the mind-shattering truth was connected in the minds of heroes quick in the upkeep. Sovereign's failsafe... is his lifelink. He was not bound to Harbinger, he was bound to what kept her from rampaging as her former self! Because of them killing Sovereign, they have unwittingly unleashed a terror beyond the God of Death! Yukino reeled back, visibly devastated, angry, and scared. They had a Hell of a time with these two as it is, but to fight Brandt ITSELF in the form of the strongest Reaper that Reapers THEMSELVES feared?! Who was this “Creator”?! What made them think letting this destruction deity run rampant was a good idea?! Why were they a “necessary evil”?! Why were they allowed to get this far in erasing time itself?! “Dear... G-God... O-Oh... Oh God...!!” A civilian breathed, nearly choking on his own fright. His tone was raspy, grasping for a drink – or a surplus of air. A mixed desire of the two born of crippling fear. Harbinger still wasn't happy, and in fact, she was still surprised by everything her brother said. He actually even outplayed her, surpassing her expectations. Docking Deletor, Graywon tried to get humanity to despair, giving them bits of hope only to snatch it away. Yet, eventually, she could no longer break anyone. Now, Sovereign has revealed the strongest Deletor's identity right after all of Japan unloaded their forces on the Twin Towers, even using her own plan to let them HAVE Nemesis back to further break them! Like the civilian, Harbinger herself grasped for air, feeling herself gulp down a whirlpool of emotion through pain and discovery.

“NOW, GO FORTH, MY SISTER! WITH MY DEATH – THE END OF THE VANGUARD OF DESTRUCTION, HERALD TO THE ABSOLUTE OMNI-DESTROYER... YOU SHALL BECOME UNSTOPPABLE IN YOUR AMBITION TO DEVOUR THE UNIVERSE! ALL OF WE REAPERS ARE GONE, THERE IS ONLY YOU! WE CANNOT FEAR IF WE DO NOT EXIST! A FITTING ENDING!

HAAAAAAAAA...!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Sovereign was overtaken by the largest mass of Void anyone had ever laid eyes on, hearing the resounding cackles and howls of victory as he was destroyed by the might of nonexistence. The bubble of nothingness expanded, and then began to compress and shrink as the Daunting Deletor was becoming no more. In the wake of his death, Harbinger felt an incredible force burst through her body from within, causing her to literally vomit blue and purple Void, a color unlike any of Link Joker's energy. “Hhhhrrrrbbbbaaaaa!!” The Docking Deletor gurgled, drool pouring down her lips to her fluffy knockers as the energy began to flood and engulf her with Sovereign's complete disappearance. Humanity stood, frozen in a mix of feeling and emotion as they witnessed the gigantic armor of the God of Death begin to crack open and fall apart, revealing the malefic darkness within the ultimate enemy: a hissing, whispering, yelling mass of power that began to take solid shape. Dainty claws began to burst forth, black and red, skeletal in design as the cracking fingers wriggled about, adjusting to their new life and action. Disgusting sounds akin to flesh being ripped through were heard as an incredibly thin, skeleton-like body continued to come to life, body adorned with large, mechanical designs such as a bladed feature at the wrists and large shoulders seeming almost like cannons. Single, long strands of hair wildly flailed about from the faceless, weapon-like head that formed from the dark ooze. A truly horrific abomination of cybernetic design reared its ugly head as all of the armor was completely destroyed, then absorbed into the eldritch god. All the while, Harbinger herself went through unbearable pain while her body twisted and distorted with all of her true powers. She released agonizing groans and burbles from the mouth, feeling as if her insides were being tangled up, and yanked in every direction to properly arrange them. Her punk-metal dress began to change, being traded for a longer, baggier appearance with a spider-web drawn at her middle, additionally adorned with a black sweater underneath the purple dress, covering a large portion of her neck. Tomozo's red hair was not spared from this transformation, growing larger and wilder in style, becoming dyed a light dark, curving and curling at many different ends. The demonic entity had taken the form of what seemed like a witch, a distractingly cute hairband equipped into her hair. Her curvaceous figure expanded underneath her new attire, growing thicker to the point where curves were outlined under the dress, her form straining against it at several areas, including the torso and the back. Gasping and looking up, straight into the vastness of pure nothing, Tomozo's eyes had taken the previous color of her hair, but maddened with a violent spiral. Sharp teeth grew, and they clenched down. The Waving Deletor bellowed horrendously and brokenly, the entirety of her everything coming back by force, flooding in as if the death of Sovereign were the gates holding back the indescribable agony she went through. “UUUuuuuuURRRRRRrrrrAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!” Leviathan wailed, screeched, yelled, cried, roared, with a multitude of echoing voices enjoying the horrorterror's tone. Tomozo and the Divine Power synchronized, refusing in mind, spirit, and soul. With a slasher smile, the greatest evil to exist released an imperceptible shockwave of godly might, followed by another all could feel that did not push anyone down or away, but instead attacked the psyche by engraving the presence of a real God in mind. Underneath the sun of hope was revealed the most despicable atrocity to live.

And the dead Reapers sung.

The Reapers that did not exist somehow sung.

All horrors sung a wondrous chorus in a splendid harmony.

”Victory, oh triumph! To the greatest, most wonderful malice! Glory! Rejoice! The conclusion of all!

Victory, oh triumph, to the Evil Incarnate!!

VICTORY TO LEVIATHAN!!

Reaper Invasion - The Final Battle - Page 2 MNqqeZk

[True Final Boss Battle: T h e     g o d     o f     H Y P E R D E A T H    -   "D i v i n e     p o w e r     L E V I A T H A N"]

Waving Deletor, Graydoll - Codename: "Divine Power: Leviathan"
Modified Skill:
[CONT](VC):When you would banish delete a card, banish delete the top card of their deck instead.
[ACT](VC)[1/Turn]:[Soul Blast (1) & Choose one of your rear-guards with "Deletor" in its card name, and retire it] Delete all of your opponent's vanguards. Your opponent chooses a card from his or her drop zone, and banish deletes it. Then, if the card you Soul Blasted was named “Docking Deletor, Graywon”, banish delete a card from the top of your opponent’s deck.
[AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (1)] When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, search for a card named "Docking Deletor, Graywon" from your hand or deck, put it into your soul, shuffle your deck, choose a rear-guard in your opponent's front row, retire it, your opponent chooses a card from his or her drop zone, and banish deletes it. If you put a card from your hand to soul, draw a card. If you have four or more units named “Docking Deletor, Graywon” in your drop zone, place them all into your soul.

[There is an unspeakable horror awaiting "Death 13"...]

Damage Threshold: ∞

Unholy force emitted from the now visible form of the omnipotent Reaper, the raw energy coming from her form creating miniature waves at her feet. Her swirling eyes gazing at meat – all men, women, children, spirits, and units. The daemon grinned insanely, suffocating the world around her in a deep, thick ocean of violent intensity. It was so dense, many, many people thought they'd collapse from the great pressure. Nemesis gazed at her mortal foe's true form, awestruck by the gravity of her presence. Those who were around long ago could remember Neu Edelweiss, who had become the Messiah, and showed off her display of godly might... This was nothing like that. This was far worse and far more powerful, such might eroding and tearing away at bits and bits of the Earth below, distorting space by simply standing. The superpower opened her mouth, and a barrage of hisses and whispers, shouts, and crying tones assaulted the ears of man. Migraines coming to everyone, bypassing Reality Bangles, but not enough to split their heads in two. The sight of the Deletor behind her – as if a Stand furthered the pain as she spoke: “I... am Leviathan. The behemoth Chaos God who swallows the entire universe – all of its time and space – out of an insatiable hunger and unquenchable thirst. The Divine Power of Annihilation – the God of Hyperdeath.” The member of the constantly mentioned deities introduced herself as the all-consuming monstrosity who held the very aspect of death beyond death – unbridled destruction with the absolute power of erasure. The lead of Link Joker and the last of the Deletors felt blue lightning course over her body, holding a “normally” human hand up, recalling her fusion with “Tomozo”. That hand bent all of its appendages, getting a feel for their new form, then reached out with palm to the ground. That part of the earth burst into a column of blue Void, and said Void directed itself to her, “feeding” the goliath malevolence, who gave a relieving sigh and licked her lips. Her shark-teethed mouth was exposed as her jaw dropped to speak: “I'm so fucking HUNGRY!!” The deity roared, destroying the entirety of the earth around herself, leaving an empty crater in a single instant one could blink and miss. Leviathan floated above the devoured space, giving a ravenous gaze to the forces standing against the omnipotent destroyer with a deep blue aura of Void surrounding her larger frame.

The Hyperdeath Divine only stood in the air, menacingly. The game was rigged, and this is the unwinnable endgame.

Last edited by Best Girl on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:35 pm

At the fall of Harbinger, Raiden turned to see what it was that was happening. He wanted to witness the end before he left. His eyes went wide at the smile on the face of the Reaper God. There was one higher... He had assumed that the original of all Deletors ad to have been Harbinger, the invincible deity. Apparently, that was only a half truth. He had also spent a long time trying to understand where the Deletors were coming and going from. Yes, they couldn't remain in their giant forms at all time and when they disappeared, their energy vanished from all forms of detection. Now it made sense. The planet was within the one thing that couldn't be analyzed, the invincible armor.

And now it was free... the final enemy forged from the death of an invincible pair of Reapers. Raiden couldn't help but close his eyes. His hand was on his head from the pain in his head. "This truly is a sign we have grown. We have reached a point where we are able to see this, the final origin of all Reapers. This is the final truth of the Deletors..." A detective is one who seeks absolute truth, and now it had physical form in front of him. With a grin, he knew that he could die happy knowing this much.

Darren, however, pounded his fist into his hand as he gave a smirk of joy. "Looks like we've got one more Reaper to pound down," he said. "You've just been born again, and your birthday present is gonna be a dirt nap!" Of course, the pain of the pressure emitted from the this beast, but he also didn't care. "We're just gonna get stronger and stronger! Strong enough to grasp a future a whole universe couldn't have! Let's do it!" He had almost nothing left, but luckily he had enough for another fight. He was going to need it.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Karin stood awestruck. She had put everything she had into her final attack with Nemesis, and had managed in achieving her goal- obliteration of the Vanguard of Destruction... But that wasn't enough. Somehow, Sovereign had managed to hold his Trump Card until the very end... A possibility Karin could have never foreseen, an event that she never could have prepared for. All this time, they had thought that, with Sovereign's death, the war would be over. Boy, oh boy, they were wrong.

Karin's mind raced at supersonic speeds, reconsidering all of her plans up to this point, trying to take every factor into account and hopefully, just maybe, come up with something...
"You've got to be kidding me..."

Karin had taken it upon herself to lead Humanity, to personally face off against Sovereign in this twisted game, and despite it all, despite her putting all her strength into it, she'd lost. Sovereign, in death, had the last laugh.

The Great and The Rebirth faded from existence, only having sustained themselves long enough to exact the likeminded revenge on Sovereign, and The End was beginning to wear down. Karin herself was already feeling drained, the immense gravity of the Hyperdeath God bearing down on her. Even more, she felt the tug of the seed in her heart again, resonating with the Deletor's nonexistent song.

Wait...

The seed was still there. Transcending Sovereign's own death, the tiny fragment of him that had been embedded into Karin's heart endured. Through her flames, and now through its progenitor's demise. Despite his superior skill, despite having managed to outplay Karin at this game- Nay, outplay the world, his own sister included... Karin put a hand to her forehead, her head tilted up.

As Sovereign had only moments ago, Karin laughed in the face of this death. "You still lose, Sovereign... As long as I'm standing, you still lose."

She shook her head, and brought the Reality bangle to her mouth once again. She spoke her final orders as Commander of Humanity into it, sending the message to everyone left. "Everyone, I need you all to listen. Do not give up, do not lose hope! We didn't lose so much, we didn't come so far just to fail right at the end! The invincible armor that once held her is broken, we can damage her! Just keep moving forward!"
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Beatrice watched as their greatest victory ended up getting turned into their greatest defeat. And yet, her Commander seemed to think they still had a chance to win. Beatrice wasn't sure. Every fiber of her being and instinct screamed it was over. But she crushed her terror with her will. She was a maid till the very end and she would continue to follow her Master even towards an inevitable death. "What is our course of action then Lady Karin? Cause I don't think a head on assault is such a good idea, invincible or not."
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:29 pm

Seifer during the last battle had done his best to try and distract Harbinger, and when the Twin Towers finally fell, he moved back a little ways, leaned over and panting heavily. Was it over?...

No, of course it wasn't. It should of been obvious with how easily everything played into humanity's hands. At Sovereign's declaration, and the God of Death's transformation... the brunette could feel the sheer pressure this new entity gave off. He felt almost crushed by it, bowing his head and falling to one knee... barely able to keep himself from being flat on the ground by the weight of power. So this is how it was supposed to end? A truly invincible monster before them with no hope of victory?

"Shit!" he screamed, slamming his fist into the ground tearing the skin covering his knuckle and slightly cracking the ground below him. Karin came over the bangles, telling them not to give up. That's just... "Are you stupid?!" he shouted, struggling to his feet under the pressure that Leviathan was exuding just by merely existing. "Why tell us to continue to hope?! I'm not some super powered being like all of you and yet even I can feel this monster's power! And you want us to continue to fight?!"

Fine... Fine, he'd continue to fight, it's all he was good for and he wasn't even good enough at that. Raising his blade, against every force telling him not to, he leaped at the entity before them, sweeping in a wide horizontal arc.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:14 pm

Neo couldn't believe his eyes... Just when he thought that victory was assured.. Soverign pulls out one final trick and it turns into this.. "The God of Death". Levathian stood before everyone and just looking at it put fear into everyone. How could we go from victory to this in a matter of minutes?

Neo was always one who was never afraid of anything to fight. Sure there were times when he lacked self confidence.. But this time he was legit in fear..

"This cant be happening..." He said

Then he took a minute to think about it. Considering so many people have died just for us to get to this point.. and everything we have been through.. has allowed us to come together and to continue to grow just to win this war..

Neo then stepped up.. walking towards Levathian:

"I don't care if you come here and go preaching about how your the strongest. We will take you down! And not only that, I will personally make sure you are defeated and everyone here is safe and sound.. Or die trying! So bring it on!" Neo screamed out
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:30 pm

A warrior with no hope, one who was bathed in despair... This brunette fought, not to win, not to be a sacrifice to spur on his allies... No, he was nothing more than a broken man who didn't belong on the frontlines anymore. And yet here he was, fighting against something he knew he stood no chance against.

This fiend... this God of Hyperdeath, it was far too much for Seifer to handle and yet both he and the Seekers that followed him with Thing Saver Dragon flew into battle. He fought fiercely, holding onto no hope, no desire for victory. He just fought against insurmountable odds against losing all of his forces... Against the truest of Deletions at an unprecedented rate. This titan of power, Leviathan continued to take everything from him.

At the last of his strength, he had pushed Leviathan to 'remember'. Something he didn't understand, until a power similar to stride was felt. The Original Deletor, Eigorg... The one who stood before him, it devoured everything he had... His Vanguard being deleted, and all of his units locked away. Gritting his teeth as the monster declared 'Delete End'. Instant Victory, calling back to when he fought Omega Glendios... World End. But this... this loss had a much higher price, as he felt his very soul being torn from his body... and then crushed before him and for everyone to see.

Seifer fell back, eyes lifeless. He was gone, his life torn from his body. With Thing Saver now gone, and the soul that was binding him to this plane... His body began to dissolve into small white and purple lights... until he was gone.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Darren grinned and took a step forward. He didn't care if this was the ultimate evil and god of all Reaper gods. They had every ability to win this if they had time... Darren could buy time, even if it meant the end of him.

A hand appeared in front of him as the Dimensional Robos, Daikaiser and Daiyusha stepped forward. Kaiser had prevented Darren from fighting a suicidal battle before, and he couldn't call himself the Vanguard of this boy if he didn't do something now.

"No way you're taking another step towards that,"

"At full strength, you would still be no match as of now. Now you have almost nothing left."

"Today isn't your day to die. Stand down until there's a plan."

Darren gritted his teeth. He couldn't just stop like that. He couldn't... At that moment everything went dark. He had been hit in the back by an arrow. It was Raiden's. Darren fell to the ground slowly, losing consciousness. The detective walked up to the fallen body of the Dimensional Hero's Vanguard as he said, "If you can't even withstand something like that, you'd never be able to fight that thing."

He lifted his body, carrying him on his shoulders as he said, "Everyone! Seifer's sacrifice proves that we need to combat this beast with a plan of action! Don't throw your lives away on an impossible fight! Hope is important, but it means nothing without the proper mind!"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:44 pm

And there it was- The ultimate Divine Power that Sovereign had held as his Trump card... The transcended Reaper known as "Eigorg", capable of completely erasing existence, through the power of "Delete End". A chill went down Karin's spine, and the seed in her heart strained her even more. This... This was impossible.

"All units, retreat immediately! Going against that monster right now is suicide- Get out of here!" Karin shouted into her bangle, taking flight and backing away from the abomination that was Leviathan. She kept turning the situation over in her mind, desperately scraping her brain for some sliver of hope, some solution she hadn't thought of that could even give them an edge against the Hyperdeath demon. But, nothing came up. She was out of ideas and out of energy. All she could do was try to retreat.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next