Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaper Invasion - The Final Battle

+8
Nova Major
EternalDollie
NoelKusanagi
Doggy
Xateramusa
NovaRaizer
Dementuo
Best Girl
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reaper Invasion - The Final Battle Empty Reaper Invasion - The Final Battle

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Reaper Invasion - The Final Battle PaithHVReaper Invasion - The Final Battle OMgzyKD

The time has come, and so have you after what feels like eons of suffering and battling against despair, sorrow, anguish, and remorse. Before you are omnicidal monsters that ushered an era: Harbinger and Sovereign. All that's left of the Reapers are these two demons that still aim to end it all, while you fight for the sake of life continuing. Truly, the Divine Providence - the will and guidance of a God must have brought you here to break this nightmare once and for all. From the Civil War to Schwarzschild's attack to Glendios' assault to the Reapers invading your timeline, everything has been built up for this finale where it all began: the area of Card Capital.

At last! This is the final round!

Your unshakable Courage and Determination has rendered you unyielding, you cannot fall any more. The Power to Restore - Chronojet's Boon will successfully work against the Twin Towers of the End! Even more, all grade one and lesser cards in your hand get grade+1 when Restoring!

[Final Boss Battle: Twin Towers of the End - "Harbinger" and "Sovereign"]
Modified Skill: (Applies to both of them, and it got stronger!)
[ACT](VC): Twin Tower Legion 22000 "Daunting Deletor, Oksizz"/"Docking Deletor, Graywon" (If your opponent's vanguard is grade 3 or greater, this unit may return eight cards from your drop zone into your deck once, search your deck for the specified card, and Legion. Your Legion Mate cannot use any of these listed skills.)
[AUTO](VC):When this unit is in Twin Tower Legion, you pay one counterblast less to use the [ACT] skills of your vanguards. Then, once only, if you have five or more face down damage, you may Counter Charge (5) and draw two cards.
[AUTO](VC):[Soul Blast (3)] When this unit is in Twin Tower Legion, and you pay the cost for a skill that deletes all of your opponent’s vanguard, you may pay the cost of your other vanguard’s [ACT] skill as well. If you do, you can call two “Deletor” units of different grades from your deck to open (RC), and your opponent banish deletes two cards from their drop zone.

Damage Threshold: 50

Last edited by Best Girl on Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reaper Invasion - The Final Battle Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - The Final Battle

Post by Dementuo Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:18 pm

"Proof of my 'failure', you claim..."

Karin slipped the card- The eroded fragment of Sovereign's tainted power back into its proper place, and drew her sword to replace it. "You're right. I did fail to save that side of me. You got what you wanted in the end... A broken toy turned Reaper that fought in your name till the end. But you know what? It doesn't matter I failed her."

Karin, speaking as Dragonic Overlord The Cross, raised her blade. "Just because I failed, doesn't mean I can't still win. Just as that seed endures, so does Karin. So long as she and I both live, I haven't lost. I haven't failed completely."

With her piece said, she brought the Reality bangle closer to her mouth, speaking the Resistance's orders into it and sending the signal to every member available. "Nemesis is going to split the Twin Towers before anything else happens. Once she does, get on Sovereign as fast as you can. If Harbinger intercepts you, focus on her instead- You'll need all your attention in one place, and you can trust your comrades to keep the other Tower busy while you fight. Sovereign is the main target, and his fall marks our victory. Push through to the end and win this war."

A faint click, and the Reality bangle switched off, its task complete. She brought her arm back down, still clutching her sword. "Nemesis, you're with me- You know exactly what to do. And, Cero..."

Karin cast a glance back at the Kaiser, the man who shared her ability to call upon their past incarnations. "On behalf of the Resistance, please cause as much damage to the Twin Towers as you can."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:27 pm

"Tomozo..." Darren muttered as he looked up at the twin gods with a grin. "Yeah, that's right. A deadly Reaper has the form of a human, two sisters that aren't here right now despite how loyal they are to you, and a brother that you care for as much as yourself. After all, you are linked."

Darren's eyes flashed again. This time his aura calmed itself. He held out his hands and h called out, You're the Tomozo I fought on the Camping Trip way back when... Let's have some fun before we all dine on Tomato Soup!"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:34 pm

Xat quickly used some of the rain by freezeeing the drops to hail Ice on both the Twin Towers before comeing in close and tried to strike at one of them. "You are nothing but a coward hidding yourself and letting your minons do your dirty work for ya. Its time that you dissper from his world. We won't allow you to lingure here, and as long as one of us still breathes we will never give up." SHe said before summing Glacia and Yukina as well as her new leagon Semiei and Kazuhana who all of them struck at The twin towers as xat landed back on the ground and they returned back to her deck as she feel onto one knee only to be helped back up by Kazahoana.

"Don't summon to many at once, you can not hold alot with the power you currently have." SHirayuki told her as Xat got up. SJe got her deck out and looked at the leagon ready to fight it that way.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:05 pm

Okuri watched as his friends Carlos and Seifer had continued the attack on Chris in the Reaper Cave. The Clown was powerful, that much Okuri knew well. And both of his friends found her power overwhelming. Carlos couldn't keep up with it as well as Seifer however. Great Nature helped tend to his injured units back on Cray, a sign of the clan's budding friendship continuing. But then Fubuki stepped up to fight the battered drone. This had been the friend of Aoi's who'd tended to the wound the spirit had given the girl. At first she had little to say but the end of the fight was different. She was trying to understand the girl she fought. And intentionally lost the fight to show Chris there was nothing wrong with losing. And the monster responded to her embrace in kind by impaling the both of them with Chaos Breaker's scythes. Neither girl could be saved. Chris mocked them saying the fight with Harbinger would be unwinnable for them. But at Nemesis' word they moved out to finish this war. He hadn't known the girl Fubuki but to see her death as it happened bothered the Spirit. How many more would they lose before this was over? Carlos addressed him saying he would do all he could after seeing the sacrifices made for this fight. Okuri shared the sentiment and merely nodded to his friend as the group headed off.

As they arrived at Card Captial the rain was pouring harder than it had in some time. Okuri's fur was quickly soaked and he seemed somewhat smaller than normal as a result of all it hanging down heavy with the water. It might have been refreshing under different circumstances. The woman reaper hybrid Tomozo stood in the shop and spoke to the others who addressed her in kind. Okuri himself had nothing to say to the woman. He wished merely to see the war end. And it seemed Harbinger was ready for that as well. The Twin Towers emerged. Sovereign and Harbinger would stand united in this final battle. Okuri's Fox Legion was still recovering from the fierce battle with Chaos Breaker and needed some more time to regroup and reorganize their resources. For now this was humanity's battle but the moment his forces were ready the spirit planned to join them. This was a fight for his home and his life too.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:24 pm

Darren stepped up first to battle the Twin Gods. He knew that, to them, he was absolutely nothing. However, he wanted more than anything to so how wrong they were. With a grin, he took to the fight prepared to give everything he had to this one battle.

A Hero's Final Battle?! A Miraculous Power That Makes Gods Shudder!!

Darren had to deal with a string of attacks early on. His deck responded with Gorescue coming to his aid at the right time to prevent major early damage. He attempted to fight back but was only able to reduce the Deletor's numbers at best. They saw him as nothing, an ant to step on. Darren was going to prove to them that wasn't the case.

"You think we're like insects to you... but I've jumped through all your hoops and I've gotten stronger and stronger. Let's see what its all come to!"

Darren threw Super Dimensional Robo Daikaiser into the battle, calling one on the rear to match. The power of the Kaiser Blade dealt 3 damage instantly, forcing Sovereign into a corner. Darren chose to attack his rear unit for the second attack instead of hitting Sovereign again. He figured that shortening the number of opponents would help him in the long run. He was partly wrong, but not completely.

The Sovereign God of Deletors answered back by deleting Daikaiser!

He attacked without mercy, dealing critical damage and standing another unit to attack as well. Darren barely lived through it all. It forced him to his knees, panting as he felt like this might be the end. No, this couldn't be it. For Aoi, for Fubuki, Trinity and Noel... For everyone he cared about, his future... and also... for his own growth... he couldn't afford to stop here.

The Seed's power within Darren grew higher and higher, more than it had ever been before!

"Trinity was the Seed of Glendios, thanks to you. Too bad... that power only makes the Seed in me stronger!" His eyes flashed a purple glow as he held up his hand. "I've always fought you with my power alone and come up short. Let's see what this can do! Time Dragon, grant my wish! Remove the deletion!"

The monstrous Sovereign used his powerful Void to stop Darren's act, but it was in vain. It worked. Daikaiser begin to glow and, within an instant, was restored to normal. Darren then called Daidragon to the Rear Guard and activated the power of Trans Dimension, an ability he had set to his deck specifically to deal with the Deletors.

Open the dimensional gateway and bring forth the hero's true form. The power of or future... the future of everyone! Superior Break Ride!! True Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daikaiser!!" The hero began to shine and soon changed. His armor became silver and blue and his moves now mimicked that of Darren's.

"Now, seek our partner!"
they both said together. Daiyusha soon appeared from the deck. With a rear guard behind him, they struck for a total power of 41000 with 3 critical. Sovereign sent literally ever Deletor at his disposal to guard against the assault. Darren's power rose again. He knew he had to give it everything. He was pouring so much of his energy into this one draw that it was draining him fast.

"Drive check!" he called out, revealing True Daikaiser, a Grade 3! The True Daikaiser broke through one of the Guardians, and Daiyusha followed by eliminating another. With this, the attack could break through. Darren jumped up, grabbing the two blades before he struck them into the hole in Sovereign's head made by Bashiro before. "Banchiro, this is for you!" he said out loud as he dove the blades in. However, the backlash of the attack threw him backwards. His units disappeared as he had used too much of his energy. He was on the grown, drained. However, he did the damage that he could.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:31 pm

Rain. It began to rain heavily. It's almost as if the planet itself is crying because it does not know what is going to happen next. "Uhhh... ugh..." Within the rubble from the Reaper's Cave was Noel. Having fought the third strongest Reaper and losing. A double knockout for the Reaper was killed as well. The weakened and badly injured Beacon of Light attempted to get up, only to fall on her knees. Blood running down her face as she got cut across her forehead, with cuts everywhere. A normal human being would of died. Regardless of losing, her will inspired others to keep going and to cling on to their hope of a brighter future. "No... I... I can't go down yet..."

Noel attempted once more to get up, barely managing to stand up. This was just the beginning of the end. She sensed it. Looking up, the Kusanagi was able to tell that the specific Reaper she wants to kill was there. The one who took away her closest friend. The one who took away Salome and forced Noel to endure pain and sorrow. Sovereign appeared at the direction of the Card Capital. The girl gritted her teeth in anger, her Reverse energy enveloping her once more and made her way with whatever miracle of energy she had left. "I'll put an end to this and bring back our happy moments. Salome... please wait a little longer..."

As Noel was making her way towards Card Capital, the heavy rain made Mirai, already at Card Capital with the rest, remember her own timeline. "This was like back then... well, like how it would of been..." The Seed closed her eyes and placed a hand near her heart. The time for her to disappear was really soon. But that didn't bother her anymore, she will use her remaining time just like Aoi and fight for a brighter future.

Some time passed and Noel finally and barely made it to Card Capital and found herself with the rest of the Resistance as well as the final two Reapers. There it was, her target for revenge. "SOVEREIGN!!!!!!" The Beacon of Light yelled, becoming blind in rage. It's been far too long. Too much pain, too much sadness, too much loneliness. She was ready, ignoring all her injuries, her rage gave her power to stand. Her final battle begins now.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:32 pm

"DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME, MANKIND!" Sovereign roared, the Twin Towers beginning to attack humanity in the pouring rain as the final fight commenced. Everyone was especially pumped to end this, seeing the Vanguard of Destruction's head still busted open from one of their dead ally's punches. As such, they began to unleash Hell on the Daunting Deletor. Unfortunately the invincible armored titan, Harbinger had moved to take hailstorms of bullets and blasts herself, unfeeling of them to protect her brother. This action basically confirmed the lifelink, as the devil wouldn't even have moved otherwise.

"Commander", Nemesis began, hearing the order for her to move on the battlefield with Karin. "I am your sword, and I will follow your orders. That is my role for the end... However..." The Chosen Sword's expression became dark, filled with quiet rage. The Queen of Imperial Wrath spoke her desire - the will of an empty weapon: "I'll go for Harbinger. I'll never let her leave my sight. She will never be out of my range. I have no eye for Sovereign, only her. Please compensate for this." Yukino said with an eerie calm, explaining that she cannot hold back her anger, and the only enemy that mattered was her sworn enemy. Sovereign's defeat was critical to this battle, and she still put that second for the chance of doing anything possible to Harbinger, sans hurting her without hitting Sovereign, as that wasn't possible. The Berserk Emotion Clone Star-vaders - the memories of Royal Paladin would be used as tools with the only feelings they have: nothingness or indignation. She and Ace were in the same boat, and now, they didn't want to leave it. Not until their ambition is fulfilled to mutilate the Grim Reaper. Having made their target clear, the super weapon began to float, and shouted: "I need time to charge Dimension Link Sever to pull the Twin Towers apart! In the meantime, unload on Sovereign, and don't be afraid to do the same to Harbinger, if only to push her back!" The ex-commander explained why she hasn't pulled the Twin Towers apart yet, as Karin stated she would do so. Then, she told everyone what they had planned on doing anyway: assault the enemy with everything they've got. Naturally, they did so and were already doing so, and now the God of War was joining them with Void itself as her weapon.

"Don't press your luck, Shitstain!" Harbinger jeered, and Sovereign remained quiet, keeping a careful eye on his previous vessel. In the meantime, the Twin Towers deal with Darren and Noel in a combined charge, facing Dimensional Robos and Jewel Knights. Even more to their irritation, Xat transformed a portion of the rain into hail to chip away at Sovereign. With so many attacks, the Daunting Deletor was willing to internally admit humanity had come quite a ways, and he underestimated them in this moment. Harbinger wasn't trying to be audible with the shared damage, but a few grunts escaped and some of her movements came with little hesitations. It was clear they were doing damage!! So, the Vanguard of Destruction acted immediately, whittling away at the forces of Dimension Police and Royal Paladin, while Harbinger wasn't so nice and literally broke off parts of structures to fling at man. They were forced to blow explosives on preventing themselves from being smashed or broke up formations in order to evade safely. Sovereign erased Ashlei and Daikaiser, yet... Chronojet's Boon - the Power to Restore was now fueled by humans themselves. Their willpower broke the unyielding gravity of the Twin Towers of the End, allowing their Break Rides to be restored, and opened the door to a duo of Break Ride Legion plays. The sheer ferocity of these Critical Three attacks bombarded the Twin Towers, even if Yvain's didn't quite hit the mark, Noel had done a number to the point where Sovereign was satisfied with her display, and Darren took True Great Daikaiser's blade, slamming it into Sovereign's head, causing him to roar angrily in pain, and Harbinger followed suit in her fury from the damage. The centipede horrorterrors bellowed violently, stampeding through the area as a means of charging their foes, flinging Void or clawing at the earth.

"Nobody dare let up!!" Yukino demanded, and they sure as hell didn't by their frantic dodging and the like. Nemesis and a legion of soldiers unleashed a large amount of blasts at the Docking Deletor, who stopped, trying to laugh at their futile efforts to break through her armor. However, she was actually stopped in her tracks from movement regardless, and even pushed back a bit while Sovereign continued moving. This visibly annoyed the God of Death, who began moving to catch up, only to be continuously fired upon.

"This is for turning Umano into a war zone you giant freaks!" A thug cried out, having put together a multitude of makeshift bombs with other mobsters and dirty crooks from the Slums. Their combined efforts to fight dirty resulted in some of Sovereign's legs getting caught in explosive blasts.

"ERGH!" Sovereign hissed, his charge being interrupted.

"YEAAAAAH!!" Those losers from the dark underworld of the city cried out victoriously, moving and attempting to put together their same strategies again. Sovereign, in his wrath, swung his tail, batting away at the Dimensional Robos and Jewel Knights before they vanished and their users fell unconscious. "We're on it!!" The medics on the battlefield shouted, moving quickly with precise organization, knowing mistakes were not an option as they rushed to those fallen and injured.

Last edited by Best Girl on Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:06 pm

Beatrice did what she could to distract the Twin Towers away from the medic team as she and her Battle Sisters fired all they could at them both while hoping to get some damage in. She had Parfait come out to not only draw out reinforcement but to also replenish her hand to prepare herself to guard. Of course it wasn't enough once Harbinger brought out a Critical Trigger to empower Sovereign who decimated Parfait and Beatrice, causing the maid to scream in pain, falling on her sides pretty hard. She cursed herself for performing so pathetically in this critical moment. She just hoped she contributed it some good way for her Mistress.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:50 pm

The rain poured down harshly as the final battle continued through what could have very well been the beginnings of a flood. Wet boots and shoes and heels and anything of the like from any person fighting in the Resistance smacked against the slippery ground. Everyone ran about, attacking the Twin Towers of the End without break or rest. Harbinger and Sovereign roared united, the former slamming her body into a building in order to topple it over a portion of the army while Sovereign blasted a beam of Void to erase those in a line. A force that dedicated themselves specifically to absolute defense stepped forward, and dropped a massive number of Perfect Guards and Quintet Walls - along with other Shield gaining units like Especial Intercepts to protect against the beam. The building was cut apart by the named heroes while others dodged, Nemesis soaring about with Blaster Joker and the traitorous Photon, still assisting others in doing what they could to slow Harbinger down. Beatrice and Neo assisted with the effort of attacking the Deletors, Battle Sisters and Kaisers dashing and firing their arsenals. How ironic for the United Sanctuary and Dragon Empire to have come so far in alliance instead of their usual warring affairs. Even so, that didn't mean they were going to fare much better with the Twin Towers grabbing Battle Sister, Parfait and Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion, then slamming them into the Earth, and yanking them upward to crush them both in hand. Their claws squeezed with the intent of death, unrelenting until a barrage of explosives hit Sovereign. "URGHHH!!" The Daunting Deletor growled, being hit with missiles and bombs, along with a multitude of Vanguards charging him. Harbinger felt the shockwave of pain course through her alien body, causing her to wail irritably while releasing her prey from hand.

"Fuck, fuck!!" The demonic Grim Reaper cursed as her lifelink brought her tremendous pain, especially after Oracle Think Tank had done their number, and "Blitzkrieg Fury" with a combo of Limit Break and Ultimate Break electrocuted the two, even worse under the pouring rain. "Why the hell is this happening?! I'm the God of Death, how am I taking damage?!" Harbinger cursed her lifelink, but did not necessarily blame her brother's existence. Despite her haughty nature, she didn't put the fault on Sovereign, her precious older brother... Sovereign suddenly shouted angrily to the heavens, terrifying them enough for even the rain to begin letting up some. It was still coming down, but not as much of a soaking downpour any longer. The Vanguard of Destruction was rather happy with this great challenge, sneering pridefully and arrogantly over the humanity that evolved. He still believed himself the stronger - he still believed the Reapers won, but this was still the greatest possible ending to all of creation. A gigantic war to the death with every worthy soul of an army of warriors. However, his grin turned into a frown, and Harbinger's head perked up. They both felt something... something off with their connection, like an unbearable desire to scratch at themselves. An annoying feeling at their bodies...

It was a visible, large red thread.

Nemesis had moved to the top of one of the structures that hadn't been completely devastated yet. With Ace and Photon behind her, the three of them had taken enough time to massively supercharge their power. Now, the Chosen Sword's hands shined with the hollowness of Void, an incredible aura of anger surrounding the super weapon as she glared at the thin line holding the Twin Towers together. "IT EVEN... WORKS ON US?!" "How the fuck is that possible?!" The Twin Towers were shocked by how much power went into the Trump Card of the Star-vaders.

"Regret creating me as you lament and die!!" Nemesis hissed, grabbing at the thread without physically touching, not having to move to it just as she did with all other Legions before. With a violent roar, the Queen of Imperial Wrath began pulling and tearing apart the conjoined nightmares, who both growled furiously as their three screaming echoed throughout the nation. They couldn't even move themselves for the duration to stop her, and thanks to this, the thread of fate holding them together snapped, Yukino's arms flying outwardly as the Docking Deletor and Daunting Deletor were separated from their hellish Twin Tower Legion.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" The Twin Towers wailed as they both fell to the ground. Nemesis used up a huge resource of power, and fell to her knees, as did her units. And the Resistance knew not to let up for even a second until they were absolutely convinced Sovereign was downed by Harbinger's ungodly crying. As such, they unleashed Hell to the fallen Daunting Deletor, who snarled and rolled over, tanking as much as possible with his already significantly sturdy form and lifting himself up. His tail whipped out to attack them... but it was stopped, and not by the Resistance.

"... What's this?" Nemesis inquired, seeing... people without military grade armor. People without those military-issued weapons. No, instead, she saw what looked like Sumo Wrestlers, incredibly ripped boxers, and even nerdy, slanky officemen. She witnessed a number of children help a captain to his feet, and one of them took his gun. That child's mother specifically lifted him up, and he fired at the Daunting Deletor with others as the Docking Deletor rose up and dashed to shield her brother. "What the hell?!" Yukino asked again as she saw many, many civilians rushing in to help the injured or those still going strong, taking up spare weaponry, and attacking. "No! Don't! Go home and run to safety!"

"No!" A young girl cried out, surprising the Chosen Sword. "I don't wanna keep running away anymore! Mommy and Daddy and Big Brother and Big Sis don't want to either!"

"We want our lives back!" A teenaged boy shouted.

"Seeing people like the Beacons of Light at Chronicle's Eve...! We also want our Vanguard back! Like many, we won't sit and cry anymore! Not until it has all come back to us!" A grown woman joined in, and the populace of the city all gave a raging battle cry. Both Nemesis and Harbinger were equally taken back by this. The hope instilled into mankind led them to further humanity's revolution against the terrors of death. ... Sovereign grinned and laughed, and Harbinger growled in frustration. Yukino understood trying to actually hold them back was a pointless endeavor.

"... Fine." The super weapon grinned. The Resistance, naturally, made protecting civilians their highest priority, but now their attack power was basically tripled by the power of sheer numbers alone.

"Fucking insects!! I'll just kill you all then!!" Harbinger shouted, flying into the raining sky and moving on her own as Sovereign stayed on the ground. The Twin Towers had been split apart, and now morale was at a new high - completely unshakable as Japan joined arms!
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:08 pm

As the battle raged the attacks on the Reapers actually seemed to working. Sovereign was taking damage and because of it Harbinger too was feeling pain. Direct attacks on her did little still but they pulled her away from her brother allowing others to continue attacking the vulnerable Reaper. Bashiro's attack on the monster had him still vulnerable. Even if he wasn't here anymore, even if deletion meant his existence had ended, Okuri couldn't help but feel the brawler's presence in the fight. The whole of the Resistance attacked with whatever they could. Others focused on defense of the forces. It was a massive focused attack. And then she made her move.

Nemesis used the powers the Reapers themselves had given her to separate the Twin Towers. A certain sound then drew the Spirit's attention. More than the resistance it seemed all of humanity had joined the battle. There were people of all kinds arriving, shooting at the Reapers. They wanted their lives, their futures, their loved ones. It moved Okuri was he watched. But the Reapers were not going to spare these non soldiers. Okuri's main offensive units were still busy preparing but his defensive units appeared by his side letting him know they'd support him.

Running as fast as he could he took the front of the new arrivals guarding the younger humans with his units. Some were startled at first in part not expecting to have survived the attack but also at the appearance of the large canine. Even more to their surprise he spoke to them. "Let's get you a better shot at them." he said with a smirk as he motioned to his back. Two armed teenage boys took the hint and jumped onto the spirit's back. Harbinger would do her best to shield her vulnerable brother but she couldn't protect every angle. He instructed his two passengers to focus on the one being guarded and they simply nodded in agreement. Okuri took off running as fast as he could, circling the battle with the Reapers, letting them shoot at the severed Twin Towers from as many directions as possible. His units hovered close by read to guard the boys atop his back. Everything seemed capable of hurting Sovereign now. It seemed like there was real hope for the battle. Adrenaline consumed the spirit's thoughts, the moment he could he would launch his own assault but for now he would do everything in his power to assist and protect these civilians turned emergency soldiers. Every life was precious, every future worth protecting.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:15 pm

Harbinger heard and took her time to answer every comment, insult and challenge issued to her in a mocking way. The red-headed demon also heard the commentary of the young man, the one about saving her host body, and she responded accordingly by reaffirming that she was indeed the host Tomozo, and also by calling him by the strange nickname of 'Simple Soul' while bringing up the Agent of Time Chronos and the love of his life Fuki. "You just want to make it personal, e- Wait, what do you mean by 'liked' and 'touched by'? Like, how much?" He couldn't resist the urge to ask out loud when he heard those words. But in the end it didn't matter. The final battle against the Twin Towers began.

Karin commanded the soldiers to primarily attack Sovereign while Cyber Hikari tried to separate the two behemoths but if they ended up being intercepted by Harbinger, their efforts could be directed towards her. "Sounds like a simple plan! I give it 5 minutes before everything goes to hell!" He said jokingly, being pretty sure that no one heard him as they were way more occupied with the pair of giant squids trying to smash them or just send them to oblivion. Carlos concentrated his efforts in evading the missed attacks from the Reapers on top of his trusted Recklessness Dragon as brave fighters of the Resistance took on the invaders. He was sadly separated from his friend Okuri in the process, but he was sure they were going to regroup later. Even normal people, strangers to the war, managed to inflict some damage on the aliens by using bomb tactics. "Woah! Way to go, strangers!" He saluted them. "Wait a minute... What are you doing here!? That's dangerous!" He later reacted in the most logical way.

More civilians came to help the soldiers even after not-Nemesis used all her strength in order to separate the duo to make them vulnerable. Having been inspired by the actions of brave heroes during the Chronicle's Eve, they reacted in a way that the young man understood very well. "A common and noble goal, bigger than any of us..." He thought, recalling his fallen friends. "They get it too". Summoning Hammer Knuckle Dragon, Carlos ordered the Thunder Dragon to support and protect the civilian allies as best as he could after seeing Okuri do the same. "Do your best, Hammer Knuckle! Help them with everything they need!" He send off his Unit. "We can bring the fall to these giants! And we can save our own!" He shouted as he charged at high speed to the fallen Harbinger. "I'm coming for you, Tomozo! Wait for me you seductress demon you!".

Even though it may sound stupid, the young fighter was recalling a song he heard months ago and that  by his surprise, it fitted the situation pretty well. He was humming the unknowingly humming said song the whole time. Maybe it was a strange mechanism his mind used to make him stay focused... And he was enjoying every single bit of it. "And ignite!!!" He shouted again.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:36 am

The true Final Battles have finally begun. It was humanity coming together to put an end to Harbringer's destruction once and for all. Neo watched as his friends Darren, Noel and Beatrice each battled against Twin Towers using all of the strength they possibly could. Fighting to protect those they cared for. Now it was Neo's turn to face off against Twin Towers.

"Oh look. Another little shit thinking he could stop me. Now only if I could remember which one you were.. OH RIGHT, THE ONE WITH THE KAISERS! Ill have fun deleting your Kaisers once again! And also you ever replace that Famous fight table you always used? I bet it was sad seeing that get destroyed!"

"... And yet you people continue to underestimate me.. I guess I just have to teach you a lesson once and for all! Because I am sick and tired of you causing so much pain to me and my friends and the people of this world!"

Neo's Final Battle against Harbringer! Kaisers vs Twin Towers!

Neo made the first move riding his Grade 1 Guld which allowed Harbringer to strike first to deal the first damage. Then Neo rode Thunderstorm Dragoon as well as Storm Bringer Dragon and Brawler Risei to rush her down dealing 2 damage. Harbringer then Countered Neo's rush with a rush of her own. Dealing a damage and taking down Neo's front line thanks to the help of a stand trigger. Then just as Neo was about to start his next turn, Harbringer and Soverigern began to mess with Neo's head..

"Look at yourself Human.. you continue to fight when you full well know I can't be stopped nor defeated! Maybe that is why your friend Tsubasa decided to join our side. He knew just who the winning side was and besides, he wouldn't want to team up with a loser like yourself!"

After hearing that, Neo tried to not let his emotions get the best of him. But considering this was his final battle with everything on the line. He decided to just let everything out. He had nothing to lose and only everything to gain.

"... Im not going to let you sit there and lie to my face like that. Because I sure well damn know that Tsubasa would never join the likes of you. He is one of the first friends I ever met when I moved here and he is one of my very best friends! He even risked his life for me back when I was corrupted by the power of the Reverse.. He saved me from that obbsession.. Only to die trying to save the world. But then.. came back as a drone and just like me.. Im sure you corrupted him with power and lies! Well im not going to stand for this anymore! Its time for me to take you down myself!" Neo screamed out

Neo then raised his next card high into the air as he was about to ride it!

Break the cage that seals your power! Incarnation of Thunder! We ride the Vanguard! This one is for your Tsubasa! Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion!!!

Neo rode Vermillion was all the confidence he needed, knowing Tsubasa was out there somewhere watching over him. He then called a pair of Arks and struck down Harbringer with Vermillion and thanks to the help of a Critcal Trigger, Neo dealt two damage and retired her front line to take a 2 to 3 damage lead. But then it was Harbringer's turn as she brought out herself and deleted Vermillion. She then checked a heal trigger and the damage count swapped putting Neo behind 3 to 2.

It was Neo's next turn and he had just the card he needed to match Harbringer and Soverign punch for punch. He then rode Vermillion evolution! THE BLOOD! And had the powers of the Crossride! Then Called Garuda and Red River to make a solid battle formation! Neo then Struck with Ark, THE BLOOD, then Garuda but was only able to deal 1 point of damage to even the game 3 to 3. Then came Harbinger and Soverign as they brought out there strongest power..:

The Twin Towers!

All Neo could do is look up from where he was to see how huge and massive they were together.. and also.. how powerful they were. There strong power deleted Neo's Vanguard THE BLOOD while also locking Garuda. Then they called out a front line of units to attack with. Neo was only dealt 1 damage thanks to Guld protecting him. Then on his next turn Neo borrowed the power of Chronojet to unlock his units and un-delete his Vanguard and then swung in to deal damage. Fight was a close one with Twin Towers leading 4 to 3.

This was probably the best fight Neo has ever had and it was a fight with everything at stake. No matter how many times his Vanguard got deleted, he got back up and found a way to fight back. This was something he probably couldn't do a year ago.. But with everything he has gone through and all the pain he has indured.. He has grown and developed into not only a better person, but a great fighter as well!

Twin Towers then countered with another Deletion of Neo's Vanguard and a full front row assault. Neo took the first hit pushing him to 5 damage. He then used Guld to block the Towers attack and even with the Double Critical Trigger check, he was able to defend himself.. But he had everything setup the way he wanted it as a strong Red Aura bursted out and surrounded Neo and that only meant one thing!

"Alright Twin Towers! Its time for you to face my Ultimate power in The Ultimate Kaiser! Rise down from the Sky and defend those in there time of need! Rage down with the strongest Lightning!" Neo started to chant!

Dragonic Kaiser Blitekrieg Fury!

Neo then combined the powers of the Limit Break from Vermillion and the Ultimate Break from Blitzkrieg to activate his strongest attack: Voltic Kaiser Castrophe! He then called out a Risei to have a full field and struck down the Twin Towers who despite having a Perfect Guard still took 2 damage from Neo's rear guard attacks and thanks to the Heal Trigger he checked, he was now in the lead 4 to 5! But being at 5 damage only fueled The Twin Towers even more and allowed them to activate their Ultimate Power as they deleted Neo's Legion and was able to call out there forces from there deck and even unflip all of there facedown damage.

Twin Towers set there sights on Neo's deleted Vanguard. Neo looked at his hand being at 4 damage and facing a 46000 power attack while his Vanguard power was at 0. Neo had a Quintet Wall but he would have needed alot of shield just to block the Vanguard attack. So he had to take his biggest risk of the cardfight thus far: Taking the Twin Towers attack. Which he did successfully however he was smacked down hard by the attack. Neo's damage trigger check was a draw trigger which meant his Vanguard gained power and he drew an extra card which helped in guarding the final attack of the turn.

Neo then Stood and Drew for his turn and started by Discarding 1 card which he needed to do in order to Ride this turn due to Twin Towers skill.

"Alright Twin Towers.. this is my Final Chance.. My Final Turn.. because this next card is either going to defeat you or im going to pass out trying. So here we go! Once again, Rise up to protect those in there time of need to destroy this evil! Dragonic Kaiser Blitzkreig Fury!"

Neo's Final Turn and his Redemption!

Neo rode Blitzkrieg Fury for the second time in the fight and legioned it with Vermillion combining there Limit and Ultimate Breaks once again! While calling out his final rearguard Thunderstorm Dragoon to his front line! The Voltic Kaiser Castrophe forced Twin Towers to drop there entire hand to try to guard it which they successfully did. But Neo still had One standing rear guard left and Twin Towers was at 5 damage and nothing else left.. No hand, No Field.. only the Vanguard.

"ThunderStorm Dragoon! Attack the Twin Towers and end this fight! Finisher her off!" Neo screamed out.

Thunderstorm struck them down with his blade and the only thing left was to see the damage trigger... and it wasn't a heal trigger. Neo had won the fight and successfully damaged The Twin Towers. It took everything he had.. all of his power and might but he finally did it and won when he needed to the most. And most importantly he did it for his friends and family who are fighting alongside him right now.

This fight was for all of you.. Mom.. Dad.. Tsubasa.. Everyone. I hope I made you all proud.." Neo said

After the cardfight Neo noticed that he wasn't fatigued and that the power of the Red Aura didnt disappear like it normally does and he wondered what was going on but then the 3 Kaisers appeared before him to explain:

"All 3 of us are giving you our power so that you can continue this fight and protect those in need our Vanguard. Just note that once our power runs out you most likely will faint due to fatigue. We are forever proud of you and will continue to stand by your side" Blitzkreig explained

Neo then shook his head in agreement and ran back outside and noticed monsters attacking from every which way. Neo then looked around and noticed Darren, Noel and Beatrice passed out and injured. He ran and picked them up one by one and put them against a wall on the side away from the monsters attack as he could. But just as he did that, Neo was under attack! Until:

"Eradicator Gauntlet Buster Dragon! Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Buster! Fend off these Monsters and protect those in trouble!" Neo screamed out as he summoned his units.

Neo was going to make sure that his friends and the other people here were safe no matter what the risk. He even knew it was a risk using the Kaisers power just to stay on his feet but he believed in the Kaisers and the Kaisers believed in him! There was no running away or looking back now!
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:07 am

Xat quickly came to Neo and created a shild of ice to protect the others and created anouther one around neo. She them summoned her new leagon units to help the Kaisers. "You ok?" She asked him wanting to make sure he was alright.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:49 am

Neo was busy fighting off the attackers when he noticed Xat use her ice power to protect not only himself but the others from harm.

"Me? Im doing just fine. Thank you for helping me protect everyone." Neo said to Xat

Neo continued to use his power to protect everyone and had Gauntlet Buster and Knuckle Buster fend off the attackers.

"Everyone is coming out of this alive.. I will do everything in my power to make sure that happens!"
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Karin stood watching the battle unfold from a short distance, sending out orders to paramedics and other grunts to keep them organized. It had taken longer than planned, but Nemesis had managed to split the Twin Towers, and the surprised Reapers were caught off-guard by the whole of the Resistance's combined attacks. Karin held her hands on the hilt of her blade, standing it on the ground. She was intentionally holding herself back from fighting Sovereign directly, instead choosing to keep her eyes trained on him as best she could, waiting to either figure out his Trump card, or see him use it.

But it was at this moment that she figured out an addition to her plans- Something she could do to influence the battle greatly.

She pulled her blade from the ground and raised it up high, the familiar light firing from it into the sky, creating a large flaming "X" far above the battle. But instead of just summoning the shade of The End, she pushed it many steps further.

"Warriors of Flame, hear the call of your commander, and appear before me!"

The circles characteristic to a Unit's summoning appeared behind her, first only a few, then more and more, until a practical wall had risen up behind her. From this wall came all the units of Kagero that remained: The scattered forces of Perdition who had been torn apart by time's distortion, the old warriors who had fought alongside the original Dragonic Overlord, even the two servants of the Goddess, Nouvelle Roman and Nouvelle Critic both appeared at the commander's call. Flame Dragons, Dragon Knights, even Guardians like Aermo and Barri joined in, taking to the skies and covering for the less-protected civilians.

Then, Karin pushed herself just a little further, raising the old Overlord's sword up next to her own. "I call on you, Lords of the past! Fight by my side as you once did!" From the burning X in the sky came The End, descending to take his spot next to The Cross as per their Legion, but he wasn't the only Overlord to appear. From far away came The Great, answering to The Cross' command. A summoned Neoflame quickly went to The Great's side, completing his own Legion. And then, from the X in the sky, a third being emerged.

The Rebirth, carrying an aura similar to Karin's own, burst from the fires and stood at The Cross' side, across from The End. The form of Rebirth that Karin herself had taken once in the past now stood with her, mirroring the slumbering seed within her heart. The four Overlords all stood together, their swords raised in unison. "For the future we've all fought for, go forth! Tear down the Twin Towers!"

With the command given, both Rebirth and The Great (with Neoflame following) took off and charged at Harbinger and Sovereign, joining the fray.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:29 pm

The Kaiser had been more than slightly irritated by Seifer's comments, but he'd have time to deal with that after the enemy in front of him was destroyed. When the battle began, Cero shot himself away from the Twin Towers, launching lightning at them from a distance, amplified through the rain that was soaking the Twins. He had chosen to give others time in the spotlight. Only because he wanted the glory at the end.

Once Yukino severed the link between the Twin Towers, the Kaiser saw her fall to her knees. He scoffed, and charged two massive orbs of electricity. Each one then condensed into a size that could easily be held in the hand. One of them was thrown towards... Nemesis!?

"Yukino! Take this!" His voice, as proud and loud as ever, wasn't filled with harming intent. Instead, Cero intended for Yukino to catch the orb and use it to power herself up. The other remained with Cero, waiting for the opportune moment to use it as he threw smaller bolts to piss off and distract Harbinger.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Xat panted as she took her final damage. She fell to her knees but feeling her units and the others nearby stood up. "LIke I said even if one of us fall, we will rise up and keep fighting till we are dead agenst you. Even then there will be others there to take up our fight." She said with fire in her eyes.

"We did great we drove him back some and hopefully that was enough time for the plan to work." Shirayuki said as Seimei spoke up "Just like you said when you filed up your field using me. We will always have allies. Now with Shirayuki merge with me and Kozuhana as well." He said as Xat nodded and focased and merged with her LEgon. Once the merege was done Xat had a new look.
Reaper Invasion - The Final Battle Fhfgjma

She then began attacked them both using darkness and ice to deal more damage to them as she provided back up to the others.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:49 pm

The catastrophic force of humanity and Cray in tandem was immense, beyond that which even the Twin Towers of the End could have predicted. The two teens riding on the Spirit of the Earth shouted bravely and arrogantly, having a fiesta of a time with firearms, blasting at the monsters that plagued their world. It was like this with all civilians partnered up with actual soldiers, even Umano thugs taking up kids in their arms so they could all have better aim. The thugs would catch them from the recoil. Units moved to protect those that had fallen or became injured, others were on the assault, especially from the massive summoning of the militia force of Dragon Empire: Kagero and the annoyance of a leader of the Anti-Aerial Force: Narukami. "The fuck?!" Harbinger cursed while on another side of the battlefield, being attacked by others only to keep her at bay. They accepted her invincibility, and it pissed her off everyone was working with it anyway. Sovereign smirked, having fun, unlike his sister as he fought against the mankind who aimed to do damage. Mirai, Carlos, and Xat had all stepped up to play their parts. Again, Harbinger snarled at facing Royal Paladin, the bane of her existence, while also dealing with Carlos and his feelings trying to reach out to her. It all just irritated her to absolutely no end. Why isn't anyone crying?! Why isn't anyone miserable?!

Where did despair go?!

Nemesis was hit with Cero's electricity, not reacting to catch them while trying to restore her own energy. Almost instantly, she knew the intention of one of her rivals, and began to convert it into power. The super weapon howled as the Kaiser's lightning coursed through her body and melded with Void, transforming into red streaks of electricity crackling about her form until a shockwave was released from her body. That did it! That gave her a substantial amount of power, as did it give Ace and Photon what they needed to keep going. Floating into the sky, the Queen of Imperial Wrath smirked, "Cero...!" was cried out by her as well, feeling even further morale from working together with the King turned Kaiser. Raising Ace's sword, Link Joker immediately moved to attack their own eldritch kin, and large, black wrappings with red outline as if the binding forces of the black rings took hold of Harbinger. The God of Death yelled in confusion as her sworn enemy growled. "You're not... moving to Sovereign!!" The God of War declared, and Harbinger only became even more furious as she had to deal with Mirai's preaching and Carlos' all-powerful Armor Break-Detonics combo.

"God, I hate you all!!" Harbinger roared with incredible animosity, flinging and spewing Void and clawing mindlessly in every direction. Seekers did enough to buy time, as did the Detonics Dragons with Armor Break's godly fist with might akin to the mythical hammer of Thor: Mjollnr. Sovereign, in the meantime, was taking greater amounts of damage with Harbinger being preoccupied. Xat and Murakumo blasted him together, her voice being the will of even ethereal spirits that scorn and hate the Deletors. It was an incredible feat of every living thing revolting against the most horrific creatures to exist. Even so, the Daunting Deletor grinned, well tuned to fight on his own and attack the new "Seimei" of the girl's arsenal. Xat was low on advantage very quickly, and bounced back with her incredible Legion Skill that formed a field without needing her hand at all. With the assaults against him and superhuman titans like Nemesis and Cero attacking, even furthered by the sudden onslaught of multiple Dragonic Overlords across time and space, hope flourished as an unstoppable weapon giving the Reapers Hell thought unknown. Harbinger's shrieks and twitches of agony from Sovereign's damage fueled the hype to the end, even urging youths of tender age to raise cards in the air with spare Reality Bangles equipped. Small units began to pour out, and the force of numbers still pressured the Reapers.

We can do it. Nemesis thought, wide-eyed with a triumphant expression. "We can kill the Twin Towers of the End!!"

"FUCK YOUUUUUU!! I'M NOT LETTING YOU SHITTY BRATS AND PIECES OF GARBAGE GET AWAY WITH THIS!! I'LL KILL YOU ALL IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!" Harbinger's voice shook the Earth, the rain having completely stopped but dark, stormy clouds still loomed in the sky. Yes... nature itself was again scared of the God of Death, the Sun not coming out to greet humanity or cheer them on. Instead, the dark sky foretold the great irate of the Docking Deletor, who began making a charge to Sovereign while locked and held back. Nemesis and others nearly felt themselves yanked as she tried to dash away with numerous black rings and ropes pulling against the abomination. There was encouragement and demands to not let her go, but Sovereign himself began reaching out to his "sister", reforging the red thread of fate that connected them. It was unfortunate, but mankind couldn't stop the invincible Reaper's run, all ropes and black rings snapping and breaking apart as the Twin Towers of the End darted toward one another. "Twin Tower Legion!!" The Docking and Daunting Deletors roared as their voices and power reverberated through the entire planet. The energy of the God of Death and Vanguard of Destruction sent all forces of nature itself in a terrified frenzy. Everyone was soaking wet, but the drying battlefield made no one feel better.

"Damn it!!" Nemesis cursed.

"EAT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!" Harbinger howled like a wounded animal, the duo letting loose an ungodly barrage of malefic power that began batting away at the city and humanity. Cray Units were of no exception, and erasures were becoming instantaneous with contact from the deadly ooze of nothingness.

"Move, move!!" Nemesis told those around her, rocketing away herself with greater speed from Cero's lightning vastly overclocking her systems. People dodged and weaved, but it was clear that wasn't going to last from another onslaught. The Chosen Sword of Void began to make a mad dash to her sworn enemy herself with Blaster Joker flying closely above her as her Stand. "Harbinger!!"

"Shitstain!!"

"I won't let you press on!!" The God of War knew her duty as she shouted her usual banter, hands glowing dimly as they charged. Dimension Link Sever was an absolute necessity now, and this was their best chance of finally dealing the deafening, decisive blow to the nightmares.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:06 pm

Karin stuck her sword back into the ground, her hands at the edge of its handle. She breathed heavily, having exerted a large portion of her energy to summon so many units from Cray directly- Along with calling out to her past self as Rebirth, Karin could feel focus slipping a little.

But a nudge from The End brought her focus back. "Right... So long as you and the other Overlords are here, I can keep going. Our strengths are shared." She told her past incarnation, who gave her a nod in response. Taking in another deep breath, Karin turned her attention back to the battle, bringing up the Reality bangle once more.

"Listen up, everyone! Nemesis is going to try and split the Twin Towers again, but we can't count on that succeeding this time. They'll be ready for it now, so don't wait for her, just hit them as hard as you can, Legion or not!"

She paused, still holding the Reality Bangle up.

"...And a word to everyone. Each and every one of you needs to prepare yourself- At this stage, anything can happen.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Even as the city faced destruction and everything seemed to be turning against humanity, there was still hope. The battle was possible, victory was in sight, and everyone had their part to play. Two arrows of light shot out at the legs of the Sovereign Deletor.

A hand raised to the air as an ally made a declaration.

"Everyone! Stand and battle! Through our united power, our bonds as cardfighters, as humans and creatures who seek a future, can surpass even gods!"

It was Raiden Mujo, returned to finish the battle that had been started. He had a final Reality Bangle shining on his arm and three units next to him. "Evening Rain Liberator Trahern, Autumn Rain Liberator Coil, Wolf Fang Liberator Garmore, hold them back!" The units attacked the Deletors, not attempting to initiate a battle but trying to use small attack and retreat tactics to distract them while the hard hitters congregated their power.

As this happened, Darren's body twitched before his eyes opened. He was back, at least enough to finish the fight. He jumped up to his feet and called out, "Alright! Its time to kill a god or two!
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:23 pm

The young men atop Okuri's back did all they could to continue the pressure on Sovereign. And with the united efforts of so many so far they had been rather safe in doing so. The units of Great Nature stayed nearby ready to guard the young humans if need be. Looking on as he ran Okuri saw some engaging the separated Reapers. Carlos among others attempted to hold Harbinger back to keep the two separated while others attacked Sovereign who they could actually damage. As they continued the boys ran through several rounds of ammunition but eventually found themselves out. Okuri would need to get them off the battlefield for the time being then. At that moment Researcher appeared alongside them, somehow keeping pace with her vanguard who then stopped to speak with her. She announced they were ready to begin their attack and other units appeared and took the boys off of the Spirit's back.

"Alright let's do this." he said to his friend. As he was about to turn to fight Sovereign he felt the Earth cry out in fear. To his alarm Harbinger had made a mad dash for Sovereign and despite all their restraints their Twin Towers Legion was reestablished. Their power grew and explosions of void spread out across the battlefield. Okuri was fast in dodging them but the non soldiers who had come to help fight would not prove so lucky. Without a word an array of guardians from Great Nature sacrificed themselves to protect the civilians turned fighters. Researcher and Okuri looked on in pain but there were no words or tears for now.

"Where's Tester?" he asked of Researcher needing to focus on the task at hand. "He'll be here soon, " she started. "He said he had something special we needed to get to Nemesis." the spirit nodded in agreement though was admittedly not thrilled about approaching the super weapon. Looking to find Nemesis on the battlefield he noticed she had already begun charging the Twin Towers, hopeful to split them apart once more. Okuri took off running as fast as he could and outpaced the rest of the Resistance as he managed to catch up with her.

"Nemesis!" he called out still hesitant to refer to the woman as anything other than the name of the weapon the Reapers had made. "Great Nature has a gift coming for you. We'll focus on Sovereign, get ready to split them again!"
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:36 pm

"Kind of hard to prepare, boss!" A grunt shouted, dodging and guarding against the hailstorm of Void crashing down against humanity's guardians. The civilians were slightly regretting getting into a battle they had nothing to do with now, but older, more determined adults along with small, courageous children restored their will to stay and keep going. It was all they could do: stay here or go home and die, really. With Raiden's appearance - another named hero - they knew this was one of the most important moments of not only the war but their lives. Sentinel Units were clearly taking a beating, and most Especial Intercepts had been blown out of the way. They could only follow Raiden's Liberators in attacking, knowing their defense wouldn't be enough, so offense would add to it, with their logic. Sovereign grunted, wheezing a bit from the collective force of two worlds attacking him and his sister. Harbinger had slowed down, but she was still far too angry to be stopped. Angry hissing was emitted from the Docking Deletor as Nemesis and Okuri both charged at the Twin Towers.

"You?!" Nemesis responded to Okuri, surprised by her sheer speed and reflex to attack. According to him, Great Nature was going to assist her with a present. Why would... no, never mind. "Understood! You and I will be at the front to stop the Twin Towers from rampaging any further!" The Chosen Sword of Void declared, knowing the Spirit didn't want to hear much of what she had to say. Even so, the desire to prove she isn't Harbinger's puppet any longer burned like fire in her empty, hollow body. Yes, the light grew within as drive, urging her to expend all that is possible for an ending. "This time, I'll show you what the Trump Card taught me... Beyond my hate!"

"YOU BOTH WILL DIE." Sovereign growled.

"I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!" Harbinger screeched.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:10 pm

Carlos tried to do his best and handle Harbinger while the rest of the fighters, soldiers and civilians alike, fought against Sovereign. He used all the time the civilians brought for him and many other brave fighters to confront the said half of the Twin Towers in order to prevent her from reuniting with the other half. He also wanted to confirm if even a slight bit of the real Tomozo was still present in that possessed body. But proving it was... Harder than he ever expected.

Along with his Narukami Units, the young man tried to prove to him and his opponent that, despite everything the Reaper said and did, the red-headed fighter was still there. The signs were all over the place, or at least he thought there were some visible ones ready to be picked up. After using the power left by Chronojet Dragon, Carlos tried to knock the invader by using the powerful combo of Armor Breaker and Detonics Stinger Dragon. "Stronger than Detonics Drill - Detonics Stinger!" He thought, unleashing all his might on the Deletor. Even though the Alien managed to block the attack, he still did some damage on his enemy before being defeated by her. Still on the ground thanks to the injuries sustained, the young man stubbornly refused to let the Reaper escape from his sight. "Oh no, you don't! Come back here! I'm not done talking with Tomozo!".

"Drill, Stinger, Armor Breaker!! Come forth!!" He shouted as he summoned his most powerful Units with his Reality Bangle. He saw how Harbinger was actually trying to reach her twin, so the young man commanded his Thunder Dragons to join the various efforts to stop said Reapers from reuniting. But in the end it was too late for them to do any difference, as they managed to reestablish the Legion Link not-Nemesis broke a few minutes ago. "Damn it!!! All for nothing!!!" He cursed, trying to get up from the ground and get to a safer zone away from the attack radius of their enemies on top of Recklessness Dragon in order to plan his next attack. On his way to a safe spot, he saw how Cyber Hikari and Okuri charged towards the Twin Towers. "Go give them hell!!" He cheered for his comrades, unsure if they heard him or not. "We'll cover you, so don't worry!!".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:57 pm

Tester Fox had still yet to arrive on the scene but with the majority of Great Nature assembled Okuri was ready to do battle with the Twin Towers. Their massive forms loomed overhead, and together they felt bigger than even Gigaton. But regardless he wasn't going to back down. The Towers proved hard to hit at first as Taping Cat's power was a bit on the low side. Sovereign responded with an early critical. But Broadcast Rabbit was on standby through much of the fight, waiting to heal her vanguard as he sustained damage. Harbinger cast insults his way while Sovereign seemed to want a legitimate challenge out of the fight. In the background Okuri could see Carlos' units supporting him. And so despite the threat that loomed before him he stood confident.

"I have to protect them! I won't let you hurt anyone anymore!" he called out. Sovereign responded by giving Okuri his full attention, announcing his name. He was the Daunting Deletor, Wokshiz. A terrible sounding name that seemed to inspire a fear in the Spirit as they clashed. As of yet the power to delete had not been shown though the Reaper was sure to attack Sleepy Tapir as it was a gift from Chronojet and it angered Harbinger to see it. Researcher appeared then at Okuri's side whispering into her vanguard's ear.

"He's finally ready? Alright here we go! Stand up, my ally, my friend! Magic Scientist, Tester Fox!" Okuri called out as the Fox of the hour arrived fashionably late to the battle his colleagues had begun in his preparations. Tester then called out to Researcher and the Fox Legion stood face to face with the Daunting Deletor. Their attacks were powerful but Sovereign proved durable despite the vulnerability Bashiro had left to the Resistance. Sovereign even went so far as to overguard attacks in preparation. And Okuri recognized what he was up to very quickly. Harbinger took to the front lines with her brother as the Twin Tower Legion came about. Their combined deletes went off erasing the foxes and swarming their side with Sovereign's army of deletor. As they attacked Okuri had taken little damage so far and needed to conserve his guardians. He took a direct blow from the Reapers. Or rather he was prepared to have.

Nemesis had swooped in providing a quintet wall to help mitigate the damage dealt to the spirit. The Reapers were not able to harm him as much as they should have though the damage was dealt. Why was this one helping him? He had tried to kill her. He still hated her. Yet she was fighting alongside him, determined to help him. This distracting thought passed quickly as Okuri took the opportunity to use Chronojet's power to restore his Fox Legion. The two emerged from the void, quite relieved to still be among the living or the existent for that matter.

Great Nature ramped up it's offensive again despite the multitude of banish deletes that had gone off. They worked together to empower an ally to be able to strike at the Reapers then gather resources to prepare another. It seemed to be working, Sovereign was taking damage. Then it came again. Another deletion from the Twin Towers. The foxes vanished away again. It took almost everything at his disposal to guard but Okuri held on. Battered from the battle thus far it seemed like the end of the line. But then an ally answered at the critical moment.

It was Honorary Professor Chatnoir. With her power the Fox Legion once again came into existence. The Foxes assaulted the Twin Towers. Sovereign put out enough guardians that two triggers would be required. With the first check, a critical. Tester was feeling it and signaled to Okuri to give him and Researcher Everything. The Spirit nodded and empowered the Foxes. And then came the second check. Another critical. Everything again went to the Foxes. Nemesis launched an attack on Sovereign's Guardians as Okuri and the Foxes charged at the Twin Towers the three of them each landing a solid strike at the Daunting Deletor's head before backing off to avoid any retaliation. The Reapers howled in pain in response.

But one of them in particular wasn't satisfied with simply screaming. Harbinger's anger was building with every moment this battle continued. And her rival's constant interference with their fight against Okuri had her enraged. The invincible Reaper had eyes only for the former commander. Okuri saw the monster move at blinding speeds with a claw outstretched to slay her enemy. A scene played through the Spirit's mind. This very scene had happened once before. When Yukino had performed her miracle and used the power of Exculpate to destroy the hand that attempted to attack her. But it hadn't saved her then. She had been deleted and then... Jessie soon before.

"No.. Not again!!" He screamed out moving faster than seemed possible for him to. "Yukino!!" he called out as he tackled Nemesis. Harbinger's claws dug into his back and sent the two flying a ways. Blood poured from the wounds and ran with the water his fur was soaked with. But he did everything he could to hold the woman close to him and eventually they came to a stop. The spirit breathed heavily for a time and eventually struggled to his feet.

"A-are you..." he began. "Are you alright? Don't get any ideas. That wasn't for you... Aoi... she'd-" he paused as he struggled to regain his breath. "She'd be so sad if I had let you get hurt there. That's all." he managed to say to the woman neglecting to justify anything of using her real name. Meanwhile Tester and Researcher rushed over to the side of their vanguard. Researcher fussed over Okuri's wounds while Tester helped Nemesis to her feet.

"There's no time to waste!" the fox began excitedly. At a snap of his equivalent to fingers machinery began to appear at his side. "Something special I've been waiting to use. I didn't have a ton of time but you should be able to make pretty good use of them." he said as he began attaching things to Nemesis' back without so much as asking her permission. After a moment he had set into place what looked like large rockets.

"Stronger thrusters! Let's get you in there and tear them apart!" Tester said with excitement in his voice. He seemed entirely more concerned with seeing his work in action rather than Nemesis herself separating the Twin Towers. But here was their gift. A chance at blinding speeds that hopefully the Reapers couldn't react to. Okuri appeared ready to charge back in with Nemesis knowing she was the key to winning this fight.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next