Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Train Station

+7
BluishOver
Cipher
NeoBuster
Rawkobo
Lightning King
EternalDollie
Best Girl
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Train Station - Page 4 Empty Re: Train Station

Post by Best Girl Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:51 am

"Would you people get off of me?!" Jessie screeched, and then Okuri actually listened. Bashiro didn't, what a surprise. The dance party was getting ridiculous, feeling the rhythm boom within their systems, and the entire world was spiraling with numerous pretty lights flashing and cycling through different colors. At this point, the thug was either drunk out of his mind, or high as the sky. He giggled like an idiot, and didn't heed Okuri's advice. Proceeding to drag Jessie onto the dance floor, the Hakaisha brothers, one unwilling, wound up joining the dance contest with the silly American music blasting through the place.

What a time to be alive.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Okuri looked at just how crazy Bashiro was being and wondered how he managed to get enough to drink to get like that. Who on earth would have done something so stupid? After realizing he had been the incredibly stupid one to do that he felt some sort of obligation to rescue Jessie from the dance contest somehow or other. What that translated to was Okuri making his way toward the various dancers and bumping into just about everyone on the way. He had bumped into several people almost knocking them over including Carlos and then eventually Bashiro. In fact bumping into Bashiro more translated into falling over entirely. Something about it was funny and Okuri got to laughing about it for a bit as he picked himself back up.

But now was a serious time. A rescue operation. That sounded a bit too dramatic. What was it really again? Right getting an unhappy Jessie out of here. "Jessie you should get out of here while you can, I'll hold him off." he said like some sort of action hero, once again making this more serious in his head than it needed to be. This was to be a fierce battle of drunk dog vs drunk man. The winner, well nobody was really a winner here.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:40 am

Neo had danced and partied all night long with his friends in celebration. You could say he was the most wild one at the party, which is saying something considering everything Neo had gone through over the past 2 years. But on this night, he had nothing to worry about and nothing to remember. He could just party and dance till he dropped.. which is what happened. It being the wee hours of the morning, Neo was partied out and decided to head home. So he waved goodbye to everyone and headed out the door and heading home.
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:47 pm

Bashiro was knocked onto the floor and that somehow translated to doing the worm.

"It's not that dramatic!" Jessie shouted over how ridiculous the rescue mission sounded when Okuri told him to run, as he'd fend Bashiro off. The youth watched the party die down as the brawler stared them both down, mainly Okuri. Yes, a battle between man and man's best friend, sort of. It felt as if the music stopped entirely, replaced with the loud winds of an empty wasteland, coupled with an imaginary tumbleweed rolling about. The eyepatched warrior had a fire in his eyes - electricity crackling over his body from the surging might of Narukami imbued into his soul. There was no reason for why he was doing this, he was just doing it.

Jessie actually began to sweat over these two idiots.

It was a showdown.

One that ended as swiftly as it would begin with Bashiro already blacking out on the floor, ko'd by his inhumane number of shots.

"... Maaaaaan..." Jessie groaned, approaching his brother, ready to take him and Okuri home himself.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:02 pm

The showdown was underway. A electrified Bashiro staring down Okuri who was mostly just baring his fangs. It reminded him of some of the movies he'd seen with human friends in the past. Usually in some sort of desert involving guns and large hats. It made Okuri wonder what wearing a large hat would be like. Okuri played out a dozen different scenarios of their initial clash in his mind, wondering what all he could do against the inhumanly powerful Bashiro. Then one he hadn't counted on occurred. Bashiro simply fell over.

"Well that's... I guess I won?" he said sighing over how that simplified things. Bashiro must have had a lot more to drink than he'd thought. But then Okuri himself had had more than he thought so it only followed that Bashiro would have had much more. "Here I'll carry him and then... then you carry him and I'll... you get carried by..." this process of how to get everyone home made more sense in his head but his head wasn't exactly in proper working order at the moment. "Let's just get home, however that works." he said to simplify things for himself. He was able to walk on his own, how much help he'd be for getting Bashiro home was another issue entirely.

Doing what little he could to help Jessie out with Bashiro, Okuri stepped outside. The two thirds drunken trio departed along with most of the resistance. What a way to start a morning.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:28 pm

One by one, the boys left the improvised dance floor. When Carlos noticed that he was left alone, he came to a obvious conclusion. "Oh shit, I won!" He shouted. "I'm the best dancer in this bar! No, this city! No, this country! No... THE WORLD!!!" He continued while the favorite drunk dog Okuri helped the young Jessie carrying the unconscious Bashiro outside.

"H-Hey!" Carlos shouted. "Don't leave without me, you bastards!". He ran towards them and helped them carry their fallen friend. "You still need to bow before my awesome dancing skills. Neo too, wherever the hell he is..." He kept talking while he and the other members of the Resistance made their way to wherever they were going, with the most likely option being the base. "Huh, Bashiro is kinda heavy... And muscular. Like, holy shit, this guy is buffed! Jessie, what's his thing? Pilates?".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4