Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Train Station

+7
BluishOver
Cipher
NeoBuster
Rawkobo
Lightning King
EternalDollie
Best Girl
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Train Station Empty Train Station

Post by Best Girl Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:37 pm

Train Station 20131012-whitealbum01-05
The train comes and goes along with its passengers.

Field Status
The amount of people around is fair.
It smells like grilled steak since there's a restaurant opening up nearby.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Train Station Empty Re: Train Station

Post by Lightning King Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Fubuki stepped off the train. This is the place she had figured housed the source of the evil that had been spreading throughout the world. Sighing, she took a look around for where to begin her search for Reverse. An apartment had been set up for her somewhere, but she could worry about that later. Right now, she was going after the monsters that had arrived in her home town and started preying on the weak. It was unacceptable to her the way they had abused Vanguard. She had heard rumours of a resistance having been formed, but alas, had no idea where to look for them. All she could really do for now was wander and hope she found a clue.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:11 pm

Sophie had been watching people walk around the station, wearing a very suspicious jacket with hood. The stares people gave her made her giddy as her heart raced slightly. She had been standing here since morning, waiting. And then when the place got to its peak of people walking around, she reached into the jacket of her pocket and began to move. Right as she was reaching the stairs, she pulled out some marbles and just let them drop. Sophie wanted to see people slip on the marbles and down the stairs, anticipating the feeling of guilt at the injuries her action would cause. Ah the sweet sweet feeling of guilt was such a wonderful feeling for Sophie that she couldn't help giggle.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:03 pm

As she was leaving the train station, Fubuki stepped on a marble and fell straight on her face. Her head shot up and she looked around for the person who would play such a cruel joke, her nose bleeding a bit. She saw someone in an extremely suspicious outfit. Standing up, she approached them with the poutiest face she could and asked, "What was that for?" It was pretty rude. Fubuki hadn't really gotten upset, but her nose really hurt after that. She rubbed it, and pulled out a handkerchief to stop the blood from dripping onto her outfit.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:34 pm

Sophie quietly giggled to herself as she saw people one by one trip to the marbles till someone with a bloody nose approached her, figuring out it was her. She gave this girl a deadpanned look that did not represent the enjoyment she was having at these people's reactions. "I have no clue what you're talking about lady." She however stayed as she confronted this girl. Sophie wanted to see what would happen. Would she continue to accuse her? Would the people notice her as well? Would they all start gunning for her? The thought made her shivered in anticipation.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Although this woman said she was innocent, Fubuki's detective instincts from her father were setting all sorts of alarms off in your head. "I think you know what I'm talking about, ms. marbles," she said with a vindictive tone, to see if she could get this clearly guilty woman to admit was she had done. Fubuki wanted this over as quickly as possible, as she had far more important business to do.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:18 pm

Sophie made an annoyed frown as she just stared at this lady. "Where's your proof? Its rude to just accuse people without something to back up your claim. Or are you the kind that think someone suspicious looking has to always be guilty?"
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:52 pm

"Well, for starters, you do look rather suspicious. Second, you're the only one watching the stairs with any intensity, and I think I noticed you giggling as I was walking over here. Your behaviors really gave you away, you should work on that," Fubuki said, turning away and continuing on with her day... And then she noticed the sky. An aurora borealis had formed... Even though they were nowhere near where they form. This was extremely abnormal, and confusing. Could it be the evil power causing it? No, probably not. It was far too beautiful. Fubuki continued leaving the train station, intent on figuring out the source of the evil. The sky could wait, it was probably just some weird weather patterns.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Shots were heard from inside the train station. People screamed, there were sirens as though the police planned to take action.

The key word, of course, was "planned." Because Heero's credentials passed for an actual agent of his organization, which conveniently happened to exist in this timeline as well, he was doing his civic duty and was not to be interfered with. Upon the approval of the officer in charge, the boy carried out his next elimination, which was a point-blank shot between the eyes of said officer.

Satisfied, Heero replaced his pistol and kept moving. He had felt the awakening of an intense power, and he needed to see it in action to decide how to handle it. He had no more time to spend eliminating those who tried to stand up and be something greater than they ever could be.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:16 pm

Here it is. Japan. "Deep breath, deep breath", a young lass kept muttering as the last train finally came to a stop. To be entirely honest, this was more inconvenient than it should've been. The plane couldn't land directly here, and three trains had to be taken to get to this little secluded city. Trains... did not seem to be this poor girl's forte. She was green in the face, ignoring random "Are you alright, miss?" and other concerns. "Deep breath, deep breath" she repeated.

The train finally stopped.

Lord get me off of this thing.

Aoi rushed out and nearly fell over, miraculously retaining her balance and keeping a grip on her bag. A few guys from security had to help her out. While of Chinese origin, her Japanese was better than most of the natives here. While surprised by this, the girl asked about the city. ... They explained how she should be careful of giant vanguard unit attacks. No, they were serious.

"Oh..." Aoi sweat nervously.

Maybe coming to this country was a terrible idea.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:58 am

Fubuki stepped off her train, returning to this god awful city and the memories of the past associated with it. Part of her wanted to leave behind this city for good, yet something brought her back. She had left for three months in an attempt to escape the suffering it held, yet that hadn't been exactly successful. As she walked out, she noticed someone who must have emerged from another car who looked extremely unwell. Fubuki's ice-cold stare washed over the woman, seeing nothing particularly interesting about her other than her Chinese clothing. Despite this, for some odd reason, she felt compelled to approach. However, she resisted the compulsion and just kind of stayed where she was, awkwardly staring at the woman.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:32 am

Aoi was given a paper bag just in case. Why didn't she just take a plane or boat?! ... Wait, she did take a plane. Right, this place is kind of isolated, so train trips were necessary. She just went through that! The girl sobbed a little, already feeling lost. And kind of hungry. Maybe eating will make her feel better? Trying out Japanese food would be a great start! Her friends and masters suggested that Sushi was the most generic and obvious first thing to try out, so she did!

Bleh, what an awful suggestion.

Aoi bought some from a nearby food stand and immediately tossed it out.

Then she noticed some girl in the middle of the crowd.

A feeling... a special kind of feeling... When their eyes met, the Aqua Force tamer's entire life flashed. Truly, she understood nothing until today at this very moment. For you see, that sweater was the single cutest sweater in all of history in the world. Excited and giddy, the foreigner started approaching that person. "Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow" she chanted. "That is a really cute sweater!! Oh my god!" Aoi grabbed onto poor Fubuki's shoulders, invading personal space while bouncing about happily.

"Where did you get that?! It looks so good! It looks so good on you... Oh man, it's such a pretty sweater. It looks better on a pretty girl too-"

Easy there, tiger.

"R-Right, sorry..."

Aoi backed off, blushing with a downward gaze, completely embarrassed.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:42 am

When the woman approached her, Fubuki became very confused. Then surprised. Then disturbed. She was being shaken about by this random stranger who had grabbed onto her shoulders. But... The woman liked Cyan's sweater. A lot. Maybe even a little too much to be normal. And she was flirting with Fubuki already. That was fast.

"O-oh, uh, I, uhmm..." Fubuki was struggling to think of what to say in response to the last part of the statement in paritcular. "T-thanks you..." Her face was turned away as she said that, the voice muffled by her collar making what she said very difficult to hear. Underneath the collar of the sweater, her face was pure red from this woman's compliments. "I... I got it as a... a gift from... from... a-a... a friend..." Just thinking about the origin of Cyan's sweater made Fubuki go cold. Even if it was three months since it happened, she hadn't mentally recovered from it.

"W-well, uhhh..." She wasn't really sure what else to say to this person. This was all very very sudden. Then she remembered what the woman was doing before bounding over here: trying out Japanese food. "A-are you... New to Japan..?" Fubuki was stumbling over her words still, not knowing what to do in such a situation.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:51 am

Oh no, the little thing retreated behind the sweater collar. That was even more cute. Aoi couldn't stop thinking about this sweater, it was the pinnacle of fashion even. Now she was jealous. The collars of it just blended so well with the brightly colored hair of the wearer. Still bouncing in place a little bit, Aoi listened to hear that it was a gift. This friend of hers must be absolutely amazing in taste. Such a cute and refined eye for tops was a gift in itself. Oh... how she longed to meet this friend.

Wait, she's still talking. Focus, Aoi! Don't blow your chance to make your first friend in the country!

"Yeah, this is my first time here. I came all the way from China to try and understand Japan's vanguard", Aoi responded to the inquiry, calming down some while looking off toward the distance. Toward the stairs, specifically. The outside of this station was a whole new world of the game to explore.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:01 am

"Ch-China, huh..." Fubuki was doing her best to try and be interested in what this woman had to say. "W-well, uh... I-i know a place that, uhh.. i-it, ummm... I-it's run by a r-really famous guy from, uhhh... Europe." Of course, she meant the training area. It should be fine, right? No one from that god awful "Resistance" would be there. Hopefully. "I-i, uhhh.. Could... S-show you where it is, i-if you'd like..."

For some reason, Fubuki could just not stop stumbling over her words. She was quite embarrassed by this, as she used to be able to speak to people just fine. "And, uhh... T-there's... F-food there, too... I think..." Ramen, of course. Though he'd never admit it if asked directly, Cero was pretty much addicted to the food to the point where there are multiple ramen shops throughout the facility. There's other food as well, but mostly ramen. His favorite kind, for whatever reason, are the instant "Noodles 2.00" (pronounced 2-oh-oh), which is probably why he doesn't admit it. But alas, no one was aware of Cero's addiction except himself. And maybe the people that occasionally saw him gorging at ramen houses.

As she started walking in the direction of the facility, Fubuki stopped, turned back to the woman and said, "By the way... M-my name is Kaiyo Fubuki... W-what... What's yours..?"
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:32 am

A place owned by a guy from Europe? Maybe this was the girl's chance to find some place comfy. Foreigner sympathy, right? ... Right? ... Then again, her masters taught her to never accept freebies unless she could pay back... Still, it was worth checking out at least, instead of roaming about aimlessly in the land of the Rising Sun. Plus, having a friend bring her along felt better. They could be friends right? Man, Aoi sure hoped so. Right now the poor thing was as giddy as a schoolgirl, yet so nervous she trembled like an earthquake.

"And food!" Aoi thought aloud. Hopefully not more sushi, because good lord that stuff was bad.

"I'm Aoi Undyne!" The woman introduced herself, following behind Fubuki with glee.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:10 am

"It had been 3 months since the Link Joker evasion. All I could remember was being reversed, hurting my friends and causing damage that could not be fixed. That moment when Tsubasa un-reversed me and saved me from that spell.. it changed my life. At the time I was put in my place and back to normal, I was scared. I didnt want to cardfight and I just stood there as I watched the invasion take place. I used to be someone who was never afraid of anything and would fight anyone and anything. When the invasion ended, watching all of the rings be destroyed and peace return to all the land, I decided to go on a journey to find myself and rediscovery who I used to be. That fighter who wasnt scared of anything. The only problem was Vanguard. Vermillion was gone, Gauntlet Buster was good but not the answer to my problems. I asked myself how could I re-discover what I was known for? Eventually I reached a mountain and after climbing on the very top of the mountain I met a person who described himself as the Ultimate Fighter. I could tell he was strong and always ready to fight anything, it reminded me of my past self. So I brought out my Narukami deck with Gauntlet Buster and fought him, but his style was just too strong for someone like me to handle. After several losses I fell to my knees and and wanted to give up at that second, but the Dragon Master walked up to me and explained how I cant be caught up in the past and need to look ahead and not turn back. After a pep talk, I got up and faced his fighting style one last time and Gauntlet Buster was able to take it down but just barely. The Dragon Master gave me the deck and told me "Brawl until you can Brawl no more" At first I didnt know what that meant intil I looked at the deck he gave me. It was a Narukami deck called Brawlers and it would be my new deck in Vanguard. I decided to stay atop the mountain and train with the deck before going back on my journey. After about a month of training with the Brawlers, I set back on course and traveled all around the world. It was like I was vintage Neo Isamu. I beat everyone who was in my way and did everything by fighting. Even fighting the elements throughout my travels as well. Few months had passed by and I had traveled all around the world meeting all types of fighters and seeing all types of places. Then I asked myself "Am I ready? To go back?.." I was referring to home, back where all my friends are. But it has been months since the invasion, I was sure everyone else has changed because I have changed as well. I honestly dont think im the same person anymore.. but I had to go back. Not only for myself but for everyone else."

As I finished writing my journal entry, the train pulled up into the station and I stepped out. Wearing my new outfit: A Black Jacket with a red shirt under it with black jeans and red sneakers. I sat at the station bench with my travel bag and waited. I took out my phone and looked through my contacts and wondered to myself "How are they all doing?"
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:52 am

That tears it.

After the battle with the other reincarnated Seed unbeknownst to Aoi, a range of texts was sent to those whom she invited beforehand. This wouldn't have gone on so long if they were all together than who they were, so they must train. To become heroes that stop the reapers from giant amounts of destruction.

"We. Camping. Now. To train station!! We're gonna camp out tonight to since trains are out of service, but we're going to be first in line for tickets! Last one here has to tell an embarrassing story and gets one less smore for the road!"

B-Brutal.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:00 am

Aedan had followed Aoi to the train station from where they were last. Why? Well, why not? After the event at the top of the building, maybe he shouldn't be alone... Especially after the images he clearly remembered seeing. He still had yet to actually remember when the images started, or even why his head hurt so bad... He remembered the witches screaming... then blacked out. And why was part of his hair now black? Sighing, he waited around, hands in his hoodie like always... But he wasn't smiling like he normally would be. Thanks Japan.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:04 am

"Hi" Aoi greeted Aedan in the somewhat dark train station. Originally, authorities tried to chase her out, but she was too annoying for them past midnight to try and reason with, so they let her stay and turned on some dim lights. Ridiculous. The lass even had sleeping bags and other camping equipment ready. How on earth did she have these so fast after the battle with Halcion?! This illogical youth tilted her head and smiled toward the Gold Paladin player. "Are you okay? Did you get hair dye? Did it hurt?"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:08 am

Fubuki had just emerged from the shower, a towel draped around her bosom, stray droplets of water still running down her legs.  The towel dropped as she was about to change when her phone buzzed.  Looking at it, she had received a text.  "Wait, now? But I. . . ."  Sighing, she sent a simple "be right there" text.  Throwing on what she could along with the sweater, she grabbed her half-packed camping gear and set off towards the train station.

So far, she had managed to back the swimsuit and a few changes of clothes, and other. . .  basic. . .  Camping things.  Or at least things she thought were basic.  A sleeping bag, a box of waterproof matches, a rather small tent that could barely fit two, and a frying pan that was strapped to the outside of the backpack for easy access.  Sadly, she didn't have time to grab any of the required ingredients for smores that she had bought.

Once she had arrived, she saw. . . Aoi talking to someone else. She approached, curious, not sure what to think of this pe--- He looked. . . . No, it couldn't be. She saw that person already. It was someone else, for certain. Just paranoia.

"Aoi, who is this?"
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:15 am

The edge fails before the bubbly ones. Blinking in surprise at first, Aedan couldn't help but smile back as she spoke... Then she mentioned his hair. Hair dye? "I... No? ...Maybe?" he wasn't sure how his hair changed. Though looking in a window at his reflection, he couldn't help but feel like it fit somehow. "Y'know what, sure. It's hair dye. And I don't think it hurt?" edge failing. Turning back to the Chinese champion, he was about to open his mouth again when someone new joined them.

Oh, he recognized her. From the fight with Harbinger and the others. Yeah this might end badly. No, no it wouldn't. Aoi would handle it, maybe? Aedan waved a hello, though he didn't exactly expect one back. He remembered the experience for their first meeting wasn't that great. Then again, everyone was stressed out, and Aoi HAD passed out, even looked dead at a point. Couldn't necessarily blame her. Right?
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:23 am

"Good timing, Fubuki! That means Haruto will be the last!" Aoi shouted as she stood up from her miniature camp site at the wall. "This is... uh... I'm not sure." The lass was confused over Aedan's identity, either forgetting it or simply never being introduced. Bubbly cheer lit up the gloomy looking station interior, a neverending smile plastered about her face. Hair dye must've been like tattoos, and those hurt she thought. But then he mentioned it didn't hurt? Is this more sorcery within the land of the Rising Sun?

"Wait!!" Aoi shouted. "Aedan, the Irish Champion!"

S-She actually forgot...
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:28 am

Another champion. . . . The name was really losing it's meaning to Fubuki. There was Aoi, Cero, Aedan, and probably even more Fubuki had yet to meet.

"I-i see. . . Another. . . Champion huh?" Fubuki completely forgot that she had met this person. It was quite the panicked event, after all.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:33 am

She forgot?! Then again, he couldn't blame her. He's pretty forgettable, at least he'd say. Or it may have just been how she is. Though, the whole idea made him laugh. "You're really out there sometimes aren't ya?" he was still laughing, but hey at least he's not being edgy anymore. "Don't change alright? A lot of people could use the joy you bring about. From what I've seen anyway. Japan's been pretty..." he scratched his cheek nervously thinking back to the beach but decided to drop that memory. "It's been pretty crazy since I've gotten here."

Turning his head toward Fubuki, he tilted his head though... He was trying to be nice at least. "Fubuki right?... Sorry for not introducing myself. And it's nice meeting you." he was going to just completely drop the first meeting they had and hopefully start over.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next