Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Train Station

+7
BluishOver
Cipher
NeoBuster
Rawkobo
Lightning King
EternalDollie
Best Girl
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Train Station - Page 2 Empty Re: Train Station

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:44 am

"I'm not out there. I'm inside this station with you!"

Metaphor flew right over her head.

After a short bit of pouting, she was surprised to hear him talk about not changing. Haruto praised her about being optimistic and Aedan here spoke about how she brought joy. The idea... made the prodigy happy, as all she wanted to do was help other people be happy again. With pep, she offered them both a soda and some smores immediately. They hadn't even started camping, but Aoi had sleeping bags ready as stated earlier...

"Japan's weird", the china girl stated, watching them introduce each other to one another.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:03 pm

A lot of battles had ensued when the resistance fought against Trinity and her Shadow and Link Joker forces, Haruto mainly had to make sure that Aeden and the others were safe, but once it was done he left to pack his things for the camping trip. He had taken several things from the Espoir Mansion and his own home for the camping trip, he only needed the basic necessities anyway.

He arrived at the train station with his bag and headed towards the area where they were Aoi mentioned they were waiting by text. Arriving he gave a wave to the three he saw Aoi, Aeden and a person he had not met until now, "Sorry if i kept you guys waiting, it already looks like you're all into the 'camping spirit'" he said, as he walked up to them.

"You feeling any better Aeden?" he asked.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:57 pm

"Haruto!" Aoi shouted, "You're late, so you're telling us an embarrassing story!"

The trains are in service.

Camping will proceed.

"Hey, Aedan, you wanna come camping with us?"

Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:04 pm

"Camping?" he asked, accepting the soda and smores mulling it over. Surely he'd never actually been camping before. What was it like? Well... "Sure. I'll come along. Sounds like fun." he replied with a smile, accepting the offer to camp.

What'd he get himself into this time. Oh hey look! Haruto! "Hey there." he smiled at the other boy who he'd met not to long ago. Actually at the same time as Aoi. ...O-Oh. right.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:23 pm

Aeden was looking well thankfully, just the way he responded explained that. Aoi was as chipper as ever but the other person was somewhat silent, eventually the ice shall break...speaking of which Haruto is somewhat screwed now...

"...E-embarrassing story.....uhhhhhh hmmmm that's tricky needs thinking." he said, scratching the back of his head as he tried to hide how his expression it was a mix between embarrassed and surprised.

"..G-good to have you on board Aeden." he said, as he tried to avoid the request in hopes that they would forget eventually.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:30 pm

"W-wait, but. . ." Fubuki just kind of stared in awe for a few moments. Aoi was inviting two men that Fubuki barely knew along on their camping trip. An eery feeling crept through Fubuki's spine as this thought sunk in. "I thought it was just going to be the two of us. . ."
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:31 pm

"Think of it on the trip! We also have something else to do!" Aoi stated to the party, placing her hands on her hips with a look of determination. "There's a friend we have to save, so we're going to be looking for her too. Her name is Xat." The china lass introduced the assassin by name, but didn't even know where to start looking. Still, as an optimist, she decided that was more than enough to find her by. A mischievous grin, this was going to be an utter blast. Haruto was doomed to tell a hilarious and cringy tale while they would be retrieving a buddy from a village of killers. Exciting!

"I already got us tickets!" Aoi presented four tickets, somehow having one for Aedan before she even confirmed he was coming! "Let's get a move on people! You too, Fubuki! Four makes a party!"

Aoi somehow packed all the camping gear into a rather comically large backpack, and pushed it onto the train.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:40 pm

"Xat?..." he questioned following the Chinese champion onto the train. Wait, how'd she manage to fit all of that in one bag? Wait, the better question is, is that bag even real? How was it that big and okay? What? Whatever.. "That woman you were with at the residential district right?" he asked, attempting to help her, but only if she needed it. Oh, well he just revealed he'd ended up seeing Xat before but oh well.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:53 pm

"I am so dead...." he thought, as he rushed to help Aoi with the heavy bag. "You might hurt your back carrying all of this onto the train Aoi." he said, as he gave a helping hand.

The third person along for the trip seemed rather....intimidated? worried? When she saw that both Haruto and Aeden but hopefully the ice will break soon starting now maybe, "Oh where are my manners, my name is Haruto, Haruto Hayato, pleasure to meet you." he said, smiling to the third person.

At the mention of Xat, Haruto's expression turned slightly down a bit, he tried to keep it together but he was genuinly concerned about Xat and he wanted more than anything to bring her back from this path she has chosen, "I appreciate this Aoi..." he said.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:12 pm

In silence, Fubuki took her ticket, stepped up and boarded the train, finding a booth that could fir four, hoping neither of the guys would sit in the seat next to her and that Aoi would take said seat. She sighed, weary of how disastrous this camping trip would end up being, especially now that it was a rescue mission.

"I didn't sign up for this. . ."
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:02 am

Unknown to all the passangers but a 5th person snuck unboard after hearing Xats name. Who were they and how did they know her? was the thoughts that just kept comming to him and he waited pacently to strike and get answers after all he made a vow long ago to always protect Xat no matter what. He looked through the people to find a target to attack and get answers.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:33 am

"Adventure!" Aoi shouted, sitting down next to Fubuki and getting the attention of everyone in the train car. If the huge backpack of luggage didn't already. The hyperactive bundle of joy grinned, giggling triumphantly. Not only were they on their way, but the bag actually fit into the train. It had everything that came with the camping experience and more on top of it. Truly, the pinnacle was stored into this huge, encased mountain sitting next to Aoi - the backpack.

"When we find Xat, this is going to be even better!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:42 am

Aedan merely grabbed one of the hand rails, standing off to the side, but still near Aoi and Fubuki. You know that feeling you get when you're being watched? Yeah, he got that feeling, and he tried to shake it off... Though visibly he didn't seem like he noticed that the group was even being watched. Well, he could just chalk it up to paranoia. After everything they've been through lately, he could really just be a paranoid individual. That was fine. "Let's not get to adventurous okay and invite the whole train?" it was a joke at Aoi's enthusiasm, and not making fun of her at all. Actually he liked that she was bubbly. Made everything that he'd seen so far seem like a dream. Actually this whole group he was with made everything seem rather... Normal.

After a few moments however, Aedan sneezed covering his face with the crook of his elbow. What in the world?
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:05 am

The group had started to finally get comfortable on the train, until Aoi brought all the attention to them again, it was funny but not when Haruto could sense something off...

"Hahahah-.....what is this..." he thought, as he stood next to Aeden and grabbed one of the railings. He wanted to take a seat but something about this situation felt very familiar...

It was the same feeling he got at the park with that one assassin who tried to sneak up on them, except this time the intent was more prevelant.

"Haruto I can feel someone watching us." said Aglovale.
"Yeah somebody is but...it's not clear yet and we can't make a move in this situation, without this person moving first." he said.
"I taught you the Judgement Flame, keep that in handy just in case but only use it if it's extremely necessary." said Percival.
"Makes sense.." he thought.

"Where exactly is the camping location Aoi?" he inquired.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Riko waited pacently but frowned when his companion chatnor appered. "They boy can sence us my freind, and i can feel traces of xat's and shirayuki's aura around him." It said whiel riko smirked and decided to make a move while the train is moving. but frist he will need to put the other passangers alseep except for the few that had his eye.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:29 pm

The camping trip was finally over, the train carrying the group of friends was rolling up at the station. It was time for Haruto to make his way home and unpack, as well as prepare for the upcoming tournament for Chronicle's Eve, but first he had to make sure if Xat was going to be okay for the time being.

"What are you going to do for now Xat?" he asked, as he started putting on his bags on getting ready for when the train made its stop.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:31 pm

Well that was a trip and a half. While there wasn't much camping that really got done, they'd invaded an assassin village and brought back a friend of Aoi's. What kind of weird trip really was this? Then again... ...Maybe it'd be a bit more fun than he'd initially thought it'd be. Keeping his hands in the hoodie pockets that he always wore, the blackette disembarked the train as it came to a full stop, opening the doors. Well, he couldn't complain. Got to help out a bit with some pretty heavy stuff. That was cool. Smiling as he walked he glanced back at the train, tilting his head. Maybe he should wait for the others? ...Maybe.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Xat just looked at him and smiled. "Go enjoy yourself I will be chearing for you." was all she said as she got off at the station and waited for her wolf to apper, and looked at them all knowing that she will be forever in debted to them. Once she was outside she frowned something seem diffrent and not in a good way. "whats going on?" she asked them.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Both Aeden and Xat seemed like something was bothering them at first, but it will take sometime for them to realize how important these moments that they spent are in the grand scheme of things. One thing was for sure, Haruto still needed more practice for the tournament and he also needed to make sure that everyone else was set for the meantime.

"It's all good for me, I just hope you'll be fine for the time being, i'll be in touch we need to talk when this tournament is over." he said to Xat and technically to everyone there.

He received the registration text on his phone after he got off and decided that he should make a quick stop at the tournament stage before heading home.

With that he started his way home, waving back at them all for the interesting time they spent. "Best of luck to you all."
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:45 pm

Xat looked at Aiden and smiled, "Thank you for getting my deck back to me." She said to him before sitting down on a bench and wondered what to do now, after all Aoi was silent on the way back. It bothered her greatly to why she was so quite, and made xat worry that she did something wrong.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:47 pm

Aoi literally rolled out of the train in a sleeping bag, mewling "miyuuuuu" as she did. The bubbly gumball was content with the camping trip, having an exciting adventure after rescuing Xat from the tyranny of her village. She told so many ghost stories that one would believe she actually believed in them. She ate so many smores and marshmallows they were practically fifty percent of her entire being now. Not only that, but they all got to combat a bear together and overcame its entire family, then invited them to the campfire.

Such is camping. True bliss. Japan isn't so bad after all.

"We gotta do that agaaaaain." She mused, then bounced out of the sleeping bag. "I feel so much stronger after it! Invigorated! Strong! Invincible! Immortal! Wahahahaha-" Aoi started coughing and a train attendant brought her a glass of water. Expressing her gratitude, she chugged it down to catch her breath.

"Okay, now let's-"

Phone. Text message. Tournament.

OH BOY.

"Heheh..." it started. "Hahahahaha!! I see! So now is the time for the Chinese Champion to lord supreme over the land of the rising sun! Then, I'll be the champion of noodles and rice across the globe! This is my prize for overcoming Japan's Vanguard! I see! Here I gooooooo!!"

She was off.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:59 pm

"No. Let's not do that again. . . Please, that was just. . . Horrible." Fubuki regretted agreeing to come on this camping trip. Too many things went wrong. She barely felt she was even present for most of it. It was rather frustrating.

Then her phone buzzed. From a number she didn't even know. Talking about a tournament. "Ao---" Aoi was already gone.

"AOI, GET BACK HERE!!!" Fubuki shouted as she chased the infinite sun that was way faster and way more in shape than her.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:42 pm

Okuri had been happy to hear Hikari and Haruka would be accompanying the ever growing entourage that was becoming this party. Granted he was surprised they were coming too. They'd definitely displayed some signs that, well put simply when Okuri had gotten like that with his mates in the past not much else in the world mattered other than getting alone together. Regardless he set out with Jessie shouting happily from atop his back. As they moved through the streets of town he tried to get an idea of just how big the group was. It felt almost like a parade with people all around cheering their champion Haruka and Hikari their general as the group passed by.

Eventually they reached the restaurant nearby the train station. The building had been largely empty prior to their arrival and was now practically full, or at least the bar section was. Okuri set Jessie down as they entered and half attempted to get a head count for the restaurant's sake. Upon heading to the bar and saying he would pay for two rounds for everyone present of whatever they wanted he was informed the restaurant would gladly offer a fifty percent discount for their heroes. Cheers erupted through the room, more particularly among those who were looking to get drunk and now saw more than two shots within their grasp. There were a few exceptions to the two shot only rule. Okuri let the staff know he would cover anything Jessie, Hikari or Haruka wanted for the duration of the evening. Blatant favoritism at its finest. Bashiro might have been included but Okuri knew how Jessie hated to see his brother plastered drunk.

Once the staff had had time to take orders for all present and get drinks ready Okuri led the group in a toast. No speech, just an energetic cheers for the first drink of the night... morning right it was already sunrise. This was going to be an interesting day.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:41 pm

Haruka and his beloved approached the bar with a large amount of the Resistance at the tow. Yukino seemed to be having a bit of a moment as they were leaving the stadium. She herself didn't look any different, it was how she was acting. Maybe Haruka was just overthinking things, but her rather seductive and wanting mood changed just a tad if anything after they joined the group.

While he was a bit concerned Yukino might be sick or something again, he approached the bar catching wind of Okuri giving him free reign on the bar tonight. Even though he wanted to get a few shots of liquid confidence in him, it might be for the better. Haruka's drinking habits haven't exactly been tested too far, since the last time he was with Satoshi and Yukino.

Glasses started getting served and shots slid down the bartop. Haruka sat at the far corner with his Yukino.

Blowing through his shot of clear burning alcohol in a couple inch tall shot glass, he nodded to Okuri in thanks for the drink, taking a moment to let it settle in his throat.

"Hey, Yukino, I'm glad you came along for the trip."

He was mostly paying attention to her again instead of the rest of the Resistance. He immediately felt bad for not sharing the his attention, but love was the first thing that came to mind when fear was no longer binding him.

However, he had concerns...

"How are you feeling? You went right back to work after the incident at the medical bay, if my assumptions are... on poiiintttt."

He put emphasis on his last words.

"You okay?" Worry showed on his face quickly.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:01 pm

"Okuri..." Said Carlos while seating at his side after walking all the way from the Stadium. "... I love you. You're a good do- Friend". He has never been so serious before in his life. The whole cheering from the crowd on the way touched his heart to a certain degree. "Only you can pull this off. Paying for everybody. Not even my brother has done something like this for me! You know, this may be awkward, but now I'll proceed to pet- I mean, hug you...". He struggled to find the correct way to hug him, given that he has never hugged a canine that big before. It was likely related to a childhood trauma about a dog biting him. Whatever.

"There... You... Go..." He then released his friend after a brief and not so awkward moment. The urges to pet him were retained during the whole process. "Now, Bashiro good friend, tell me again what's the name of that wonderful beverage that managed to keep me awake the last time. I really liked it and I think I- We all deserve it" He asked, ignoring that some Resistance fighter were already drinking. His ignorance about beer was likely related a good parenting job by his mother. That deserves some respect.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next