Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umano Underground Slums

+13
Best Girl
EternalDollie
Megumin~min
Nova Major
NoelKusanagi
Cipher
Rosalia Izanami
ZanKisaragi
BluishOver
Rawkobo
Lightning King
Xateramusa
Dementuo
17 posters

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

Umano Underground Slums - Page 17 Empty Re: Umano Underground Slums

Post by Doggy Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:14 pm

Jessie had just been getting out of bed and right as he did so to read the flier Okuri took his spot. He hadn't slept yet despite his body demanding it since practically waking up from near death. It was hard to keep his eyes open at this point and they slowly closed as Jessie read over the flier. "Chronicle's Eve" and "times to come". It sounded fascinating. Somehow the dragon was related to it all and Okuri felt the need to know how. "I think I need to join that tournament. You could too if you want. You'd get to really test yourself against some tough competition I bet." he said without much more explanation. As the boy finished looking over the flier he stumbled off the bed.

"So what do you say we fina-" he started as large yawn interrupted his sentence complete with a little bit of a whine at the end of it. "-lly go and... get you... that... meal..." he continued practically falling asleep while standing. He jerked awake with on his own with a confused bark as his head drooped and proceeded to scan the area as though suddenly alarmed. Poor dog needed to sleep already but he seemed like he was gonna try and go about the day without it.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:26 pm

Haruka instinctively looked up, seeing Yukino respond nearly immediately. She was waking up already? Guess it doesn't matter how hard he tried, she was going to get back to work immediately. He sighed a tad, still giving a wistful smile that she stopped having what looked like a nightmare. He wiped his tired eyes, trying to keep up. It had been three days since Haruka slept, hell, since his eyes took more than a moment's rest.

"What is it, love? You... really should be resting a bit more. It's been a long... long day."

Days. Plural.

The sound of the hall outside emptying made the area even more quiet. The bustling activity of the HQ was... startlingly absent.

He brushed the spare strands of hair out of her face, considering she after that short sleep she was probably feeling a tad groggy, if not, really grumpy. Not that... that was the main point. Haruka was just worried his Queen would end up in a poor mental state. It was obvious to most that Yukino was a big part of the success of the Resistance.

And that worried Haruka more than anything, perhaps.

If they lost her, the hope of survival was lost from the beginning. He didn't want to believe that she, the person he had been in love with, was their key to survival. Because while that's what she might have been to them, she was that and so much more to him.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Watching Yukino respond to Haruka was absolutely beautiful, it put a smile on his face that's for sure he wished that he could be a part of it given that he is like her little brother now but they needed their moment. For now Haruto looked around and noticed something off, Seifer was not here, he had been keeping an eye on him, sure he is ashamed and unable to face him at the moment but him disappearing like this reminds him of what happened to him before they brought him back.

"...what should I do..." he thought.
"For now just let everyone know she is okay, it would be god to check up on everyone right?"
"Yea, you're right Aglovale...guess i'll text Aeden and Neo, find out what's up with them." he thought as he pulled out his phone.

"Hey Neo, just wanted to see how things are going for you on your end, after what happened at Gotem people have been trying to recover, get back to me as soon as you can, also Yukino is doing fine again. - Haruto" was sent to Neo.

"Hey Aeden, srry for not getting back to you in a while things have been....very difficult for me at the moment, u doing ok? - Haruto" was sent to Aeden.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:38 pm

Bashiro watched Seifer leave, just shaking his head. This shit is too rough for him, time to go back to his very expensive alcohol.

"Join a tournament, huh?" Jessie was a bit excited with the notion, honestly. He wanted to improve his skills so he could better fight with everyone, especially with his new combination of Grade Three units - a pseudo-crossride of Spinodriver. Matching his brother's crossride legion of the Brawlers. Yeah... he was definitely going to go for it, even if it was irrelevant to the Reaper invasion. Before he could inquire as to why Okuri felt a need to participate, he noticed his spirit companion being... very, very tired. Everyone was tired, and he felt kind of bad for being asleep so long. "Hey buddy, we can eat when you rest up."

Yukino quietly grunted, taking a heavy breath as she began to sit up. The woman kept hold of her lover's hand, gently squeezing as usual. She liked having a hold on Haruka - having his warmth. It was a grip on reality, she's still here, she's still alive. Link Joker hasn't gotten her yet. Harbinger made her despair, but they were still together. Proof she hasn't completely screwed up yet, proof that Harbinger was wrong. Him. ... In this slightly panicked state of mind, the queen found herself dizzy again after trying to force herself up. "Ugh..." Moaning, she leaned back on her pillows. The couple was just so tired and stressed out. "Long day", Haruka said. Try long years.

Okay, she was just really grumpy at the moment.

A kiss was given to her King, one out of desperation. This woman stood as a beacon, even if she confessed that all she wanted to do was sleep. Yet, she could press on if it was for him. If it was for Haruka's safety, survival, and future, she'd walk through Hell and back with giant stone boulders tied to her ankles. And that is exactly what this war felt like and the future of having to answer many questions and reports would be.

"I'm sleepy", Yukino told him truthfully. "I have... work to do though. You need to get some sleep yourself." Was added on, the girl reaching for his cheeks in turn for him reaching hers. Soft and gentle were the queen's hands, even if they appeared bruised and rugged. The smoothness of his imperial loving majesty's face practically healed the mistress. Yes... even in an impossible battle, this is what she was fighting for. Their marriage - a honeymoon of relaxation. Peace for them both.

"I love you, I'm sorry." Yukino affectionately stated, apologizing again for so, so much.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:12 pm

Okuri attempted to tell Jessie he'd be fine to go now. But before he could finish he nearly dozed off again. Jessie had seemed interested in joining the tournament so that would be fun eventually. They'd have to look into it more together. But in a little bit. For now, Okuri needed a nap. The spirit lied down on his side on the bed which was still pleasantly warm. His tails slowly lowered down and relaxed.

"Just a... brief rest then..." he tried to say as his eyes shut. Sleep took him quickly due to all the fatigue. He fell asleep smiling that Jessie was okay and they'd finally be able to go that restaurant soon enough. The day had brought a lot of terrible news with it and Okuri had been quite conflicted but for now, there was peace at least for him. The sound of his deep slowed breathing set in quickly letting Jessie know his friend was out just like that.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:47 pm

After being gone for a little while, Seifer returned, carrying a pinkette carefully situated in his arms... His cheek against her forehead as she slept peacefully in his arms. He looked as if he'd been crying, but there was a gentle smile on his face, and a ring on his left ring finger, and a matching one on her's. There may not be many people who remembered her, but the way Seifer held her showed how close the two were. That being said, walking back into the infirmary still carrying her he spoke softly... Not entirely trying to disturb them but... "Nee-San... There's, someone I think you should see..." his voice was low as he walked further in...
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:35 am

Haruka pressed his forehead to Yukino's, after their brief kiss. The sensation felt the same as always. No matter where they were, at home resting in bed, in the morning heading off to work, in the park enjoying the summer evening, in New York City listening to music or...

In a bunker building at the slums, during a time of crisis. The kiss never felt any less potent, like it was an antidote to whatever poison the world was dishing out that day. Haruka felt warmth course throughout him every time like it was the first time.

Cliche? Yes.

Honest? Hell yes.

He pressed his forehead to hers, smiling at her quick... and admittedly awkward recovery. She seemed to still be in a measure of pain, and not only that but according to doctors, this was a panic attack meaning it was stress related. Mental pain plus physical pain does not mean "time for work."

"You aren't going back out there just yet, are you? It doesn't take someone with extensive medical knowledge to know that it probably isn't safe to go back out there just yet..."

He didn't know why he was trying to tell her 'no,' now. Haruka was 100% aware that no matter what he said, she was going to jump back into the fray of battle, despite whatever ails her. But this time was... different for him. What Sera had said to him...

His heart thumped.

He felt around in his back pocket. The box was still there... he brought that with him into the battle. Why? W-Well that's an awkward story to tell, even for the narrator.

Haruka just, really didn't want to go down without asking her... Even Sera called him out for it, realizing that it could all be over if he didn't and that was something he wasn't ready for. So he held onto the ring in case, if in his dying breaths on the battleground, he could still marry the girl of his dreams.

But he wasn't going to wait until he was dying.

Haruka reached out for the felt box.

Placing it in his hand, placing a kiss on her forehead, and dropping back to a knee, as most soldiers would. He nodded at Yukino, requesting she stay in bed, as her health wasn't there just yet... Instead, he looked up to her. A rather awkward smile appeared on his face, him turning red from the face... then the ears... he was even shaking a tadbit.

"I love you too, and you don't need to be sorry. As a commander, you have your duties to deal with and the safety of the people should come first. However, I have two requests for you before you may return to your duties."

He gulped.

"F-First. You have to live through this war."

His mouth was dry.

"T-Two..."

He closed his eyes, displaying the violet felt box, opening it from its brass clasp. Inside was an ornate ring, onyx with gold trimming, and a large, shining diamond right in the middle. Haruka lied. This wasn't 3 months salary. This was about 90% of the money he made working at the Espoir Mansion.

Thavas was holding his breath. Lambros held a hand on his mouth, wrapping an arm around Thavas' shoulder.

"Would you marry me? I-I sort of need you to accept the first request too for this to happen and all."

Oh. My. God. His heart literally beating out of control.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:45 am

After ordering Hammer Knuckle and Recklessness Dragon to help the injured, Carlos securing blue-haired girl in a cell along with other members of the Resistance. Some wanted her chained to the walls, while others wanted to... Execute her. They, however, decided to lock her up in a heavily guarded cell until the commander decided what to do with her. Her deck and Reality Bangle were confiscated, and her hands and legs were cuffed. To summarize, they made sure that she couldn't escape, reach her deck and do... Horrible things again. Carlos couldn't help but watch the whole process and remain silent. "Huh, at least they didn't cut her arm off or something. That's nice, I guess" He thought. 

After helping with what he could, he decided to take a well deserved nap. He couldn't remember the last time he slept so well. Or had lunch. Or bathed. Or... A lot of things, now that he thinks about it. But whatever, time to sleep.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:04 am

Sophie groaned from her cell, slowly opening her eyes. She felt rested....like really rested. Why? She moved a bit and felt restricted. Looking down, she realized why. Her legs and hands were cuffed. So that was it. She slept stiff which made her body feel bad....and that was good for her. She smirked but then frowned. Her deck was gone and so was her Reality Bangle...not that she needed the contraption anymore since becoming Harbinger's drone. Oh well. Still, she was annoyed she was still not executed. "Seriously...these Resistance have no balls or something? Maybe I should have taken a detour and killed their families first? Bah!" Sophie just laid back, pulling on the cuff to hurt her wrists more, giggling at the pain. That felt good and needed.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:59 am

Jessie pet the Okuri who let himself rest on the bed, having trouble just... not thinking of him like the dog he never had. The white haired youth even got the spirit a blanket. ... That's what pet owners do, right? Whatever, spirits are weird and so are animals. He finally walked outside and was met with his brother carrying a green bottle.

"Jessie! What the hell happened here? What happened to you?" Bashiro called out.

"The hell happened to you dude? And what is that in your hand?" Jessie asked, Bashiro looked at the bottle and paused.

"... Grape juice."

"Liar!!"

"Where's Okuri?"

"Napping."

"How you feelin'?"

"Better."

"I'm glad to see you're alright and I'm sorry I wasn't here man."

"You got a job to do, dumbass. You're my big bro, so you're supposed to be out there, even without me."

"Whoa, whoa. You make sound like a responsible adult all of a sudden."

"I'm glad we joined the Resistance."

"... Same", Bashiro chuckled, gently slapping his hand onto Jessie's head, then ruffling up his hair. These two Hakaisha brothers felt like they found a place they were supposed to be with new friends and new motivations toward life. After this war, they would "earn" the ability to sit down out in the streets and have a drink without worry. Maybe even irresponsibly give Jessie his first taste of liquor. The brothers helped out with any other efforts for helping the injured and morale as they could.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yukino felt choked by work, suffocated by sorrow over everything that ever happened to her, how much she lost, how much she had to fight back for... Haruka's lips were like medicine - a drug she was a addicted to. Never would she tire of feeling Haruka's forehead to hers - lips to hers - warmth to hers - heart to hers. She was tired, and yet, seeing her love reciprocated invigorated the stress-worn queen. Tired, exhausted eyes gazed into his and he knew the truth: his girlfriend was running incredibly low on steam as usual. Still wanting to work after a panic attack? Yeah, that's about something stupid only this workaholic could pull off. Part of the reason she kept apologizing in the first place was because she kept being a problem with her terrible health. ... Whatever, there would only be denial to rest as it is anyway. At least they get to share another quality moment together.

"I'm sore everywhere... And it hurts, everyone's expecting me to figure out how to kill an invincible enemy..." Yukino complained and whined over an incredibly serious matter. Lying didn't do anything at this point, however, as she clearly wasn't ready or wanting to get back out there into that Hell. Still, she had to just because she wanted to end it. Fate can tear her heart asunder, but if she figured this out, an undeniable reward would be deserved. A nice, long, relaxing sleep. Then, a morning of seeing him next to her. The dream of every soldier was to come home to their lover - living to tell the tale after a grand party with the military, one with the family, then a night with your other that waited on you. The difference was Haruka was also in the military, but he'd be equally ready to have a party with her, she hoped.

"But I have to keep going", she stated, making it obvious she didn't want to.

A kiss to her head, a knee of his to the floor. Being sleepy, she didn't understand what he was doing. He was red and... trembling. Did Haruka need to get up in this bed with her? I mean, she wasn't complaining, and that worry wasn't without an ulterior motive. Regardless, he wanted her to promise she would live through the war. Second... her blue eyes widened in awe the second he displayed the box. Now she knew. He could've had a cheap piece of jewelry or even a paper ring in there - a candy ring even, and she would still know and immediately had an answer. Her mood and heart lit up more than ever before in years as he opened the container, pleasing his lover and the little diva of the past within her with an incredibly expensive ring. For Haruka's salary and his... natural lower economic class, even living with the Espoirs, this was most of his career right before her eyes.

His blood, sweat, and tears, especially born of dealing with Father Espoir and her tiring personality and actions worrying him to death, was right here in the form of--

Who cares?! He's proposing with an expensive piece of his heart!

Alfred and Ahmes felt like they were in their youth - watching these young people in one of their most important moments to come. Yunos was irritated with someone else having his vanguard, but he was still smirking like an idiot. Even Ezel and a number of Gold Paladins were roaring with excitement. Zenon was content - knowing that bringing in the Seekers and preserving Exculpate was the right decision for the two of them - not just humanity. Ezel was even like a giddy schoolgirl, bouncing with some others, especially Cerdic.

"ohmygodohmygodohmygod" The Paladins breathed rapidly.

Yukino gently took his hand, the elated joy on her face more than obvious. "Of... Of course..." Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I'm going to live... You have to live with me... And we'll... We'll...!" She choked on her tears, fumbling about with words she tried and wanted to say. She knew this would happen, and it was still heartening - it made her just so, so happy.

As if God was finally deciding to not kick her for once, on top of this marriage, in the corner of her eye with Seifer coming inside... Rosalia was on his back. This wasn't a dream - this wasn't the same as her constant nightmares.

Her family was here, feeling Hana's spirit at her back.

Yukino wept.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:08 am

It seemed Seifer had returned at an inopportune time, but he smiled nonetheless. It seems he'd just made it to witness the tail end of the proposal. "Congratulations you two." he spoke softly, walking inside, setting Rosalia on one of the other cots... pulling up a chair next to the pinkette, taking her hand in his while she slept. He just kept smiling like a moron at the other pair in the room, caressing the side of his own love's hand with his thumb. "Took you long enough." he teased Haruka, relaxing in the chair. He wanted to stay up for a little while longer, talk with his sister and future brother in law, but... the feeling of Rosalia's hand... the relaxing atmosphere... His head lolled to the side toward the love of his life, and he was out... breathing slowly, and looking peaceful.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:32 am

She was... crying.

Yukino wept in front of Haruka and accepted. His face was at first, a slight smile... then a larger one...

By the time he noticed Seifer and Rosalia had entered the still, quiet room, Haruka had a grin the graced from ear-to-ear. He took the ring from the box, placing that gently on her lap, and the ring slowly onto her ring finger. At least two of Haruka's friends, and soon-to-be siblings would get to watch this. It shone. Haruka honestly didn't care about the ring as much as the moment. He was glad it was something she would enjoy... She liked really gimmicky Vanguard earrings, so he honestly didn't know if this was in her taste.

Apparently so. Apparently... so. He kissed her ring, just like you would for royalty. He looked up to her, his grin slowly coming down to a gentle simper.

"My Queen," he whispered, lightly laughing. It wasn't even very audible, coming out more like a mix between a whisper and speech. Admittedly tears came down his own face too. He was tired of crying, but he felt this was probably the only time he could do it without feeling depression weigh him down.

He sat on the bedside, staring at her for a long time. Taking in every feature. Her long white hair, nearly matching his own in color, like snow. Every shape and texture of her face and portrait made him all that much more happy. The atmosphere of the room was nearly silent but it was... alive.

Lambros and Thavas were in each others' arms, trying to keep from crying. Lambros broke first. Tidal Assault was holding the tissue box, blowing his nose. Milos scoffed, pissed off that his Vanguard gets a girl but he's stuck with these hopeless romantic losers.

Haruka glanced over to Seifer and to Rose. He bit his lip, trying not to sob alongside his beloved. He nodded, with a nearly silent, "Welcome back..." the looking to the sleeping Rose, "and welcome home."

Haruka turned back to Yukino, holding the hand with the ring on it, and placing the last on the general's face. She was a soldier, a commander, a leader, a woman, a Vanguard and now... his wife. Or at least, would be once they had their ceremony.

"I love you."

He spoke, as the light from outside made the room seem to glow.

Luminescence, for the dearest two.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:25 am

Yukino kept her eyes locked on Haruka, not feeling awful, but ecstatic. She couldn't keep from choking her sobs, just wanting to be quiet. She wanted a quiet life with no more worries with him, just let the tears flow and enjoy his very presence. The last time she was even close to this happy was when they started dating- no. When they met. When the Triad formed. Now, she was even more elated than that. Tearful, she just... kept looking at him. She was happy to have Seifer and Rosalia here, but she just didn't want to turn away. Yukino was beaming, watching him put the ring on her. Like securing her as a package. A soft chuckle in response to it and kissing the ring, then a giggle.

Yukino fidgeted slightly in joy, her arms rubbing up to her sides, her thighs gently squeezing together. "My... King," was spoken softly in an alluring tone. Haruka followed suit, sitting on the bed with her. The tearful duo seemed lost in one another, she taking in her stud of a military-suited man. A reminder of this boy who would throw himself into the fray to stand by her side. The snowy haired duo were willing to die for one another, and not willing to die to leave one another behind. She's in love with his chivalry and kindness, his willingness, even against the daunting.

The light of the night shined through the window, leaving the smiling queen glowing with the moon. She turned to look at her younger siblings as Haruka did, still sniffling. While happy to have them back, she wanted his attention, and he gave it. His hand was on her ring hand, and her other hand slowly clamped onto that one. Soon... her husband would be able to hold her face like this during every night with no fear of turmoil in the morning.

That charmed earring shined.

"I love you too."

Leaning on him, her lips met with his yet again, and would for days to come.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:57 am

Haruka welcomed the warmth that Yukino presented him. He clasped his fingers in between her's, slowly pushing her back into the pillow and until they were nearly lying on top of each other. Haruka pressed harder onto Yukino, with a hard truth to swallow. Every kiss he got with her might be their last and that probably terrified him more than it should. They promised to see each other at the end of this, no matter what.

His face felt warm... maybe it was the feeling that it could be awkward if the other two woke up, watching them kiss. It was gentle at first, but it would quickly become rather primal if they were left too long without a check. Generally Yukino was the aggressive one, but this time Haruka felt he should take charge. He didn't want to hurt her or anything, seeing as she was just recovering from a stress attack anyways...

But he wanted to be spoiled for once.

He further pressed onto her, low moans escaping between their lips from Haruka, lightly echoing in the room. His entire body felt warmer, gripping her hands a little tighter. Haruka took the initiative to even nibble on Yukino's lip for a moment.

Lambros stopped watching. This night was getting to heated for him. W-Way too heated. Thavas was blushing out of his mind, a nosebleed starting to form as his Captain finally "took charge of the crew", and Milos was prepared to give his Vanguard a good uppercut to the jaw. Jealousy gripping at his over-confident heart. The Battle Sirens just weren't good enough for him.

This was one of the nights Haruka had dreamed about since he was a kid, not just romance in the air but passion filling the lungs of the young commander. If only the night could stay forever...

"G-G-Go Captain!"

"THAVAS, STOP WATCHING, I-IT'S AGAINST THE SAILOR CODE!"

What a time to be alive.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:50 am

Their fingers intertwined, and the queen gave herself to the newly crowned king. Being so hungry and thirsty all the time... she was supposed to be the one that attacked ferociously. But she was so tired... mind began to let go of reason, almost instinctively submitting to the commander of the night. Yukino moaned in response to Haruka's, no longer remembering Seifer and Rosalia were right over there. No, she's an animal who has her world blackout to focus on Haruka in these moments. Common sense? Common decency? Her soft mewling was evidence both of those escaped the instant he pushed her down.

Just let him take over, and she'll ride along. This was as much of a treat for him as it was for her.

Strained cries, take more of her. Wordlessly the queen begged, gripping tightly at his hands in turn. His nibbling only made her feel hotter, as the taste of his lips on hers was fantastic, so this was a sign he felt the same about hers. That's all she needed: to keep knowing he loved her every way she loved him. More nibbling, bite her. Kiss the drooling mess. Messy, she liked messy.

Soft was the feeling of the cushion underneath, heavy was the love of her life above, her heart beat loudly and with haste. She feared she may faint again, but it was alright to do so like this. To burn out under his grasp, gently shutting her eyes.

"Harukaaaaaaa..."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:05 am

Haruto had just gotten back to the Resistance base, but he had arrived at a particularly strange time, Seifer and Rosalia had somehow beat him to the Resistance base which...makes you wonder what Haruto was doing in the meantime....however Haruka was....OH MY GOD!!

"...h-heh wow." said Haruto, as he stood there watching the proposal and response.
"Heh, he finally brought out the courage to do it,<proud of you my friend>" said Percival.

It was difficult to grasp since Haruto had never seen such a sight before in his life, he saw pictures of his parents wedding in the past but never an actual proposal....though what probably cheered him up the most was the fact that Yukino, Haruka, Seifer and Rosalia were happy again.

"I wish you could see this..."
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:35 pm

Groaning quietly, Seifer awoke, stiff in a chair. Taking a look around with one eye still closed, and the other half shut, he noticed he was no longer in the infirmary. Seems he'd woken up for some reason and moved locations, but for what reason? Probably best he didn't know anyway. Taking another look around as his vision started to clear from just waking up, a slight smile crawled across his face, looking over the face of the girl with him. She was still asleep, though it seemed he'd moved her as well. What had woken him up long enough that he'd felt it necessary to move himself and Rosalia from the room with his sister and Haruka? ...His mind was just continuing to draw a blank. In any case, he was just happy to have the pinkette around him again. Just her presence was enough to soothe his mind as he took her hand gently, trying not to wake her before shutting his eyes and dozing off again. The waking world could wait, since this peace was something he wanted to last for just a while longer.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:05 pm

Whenever Rosalia would finally awake, she always had to question just what the heck time it was... and where she was. Seriously. She's fallen asleep in one place and woken up in another one too many times. Rubbing her eyes, the the pinkette glanced around to see a sort of familiar room. It looked like the Umano base she had been to before, which meant there was a high probability of Yukino and the others being in the area.

For now, she rolled onto her side and found a brunette by her cot, sleeping in a chair. Rosalia giggled softly to herself and sat up, trying to be quiet so she didn't wake the male as she ran a hand through his hair. She always loved his hair, whatever color it ended up being. But.. when did he get so tall? The male was always taller than her, and she hadn't grown at all in the last year or two... but now Seifer was easily six foot? How the heck did she miss that? She pouted a bit, but hey, at least it would be easier for him to carry her when she fell asleep~

I'm just glad to be back again... Maybe this time I can actually be of some use... Rosalia made a face, unhappy at how useless she has been since the Reverse Invasion, and then the Deletors... With a soft "humph", she got her deck out from its unusual white deck box and spread the cards out on the cot. It was the first time really looking at the structure of this new deck, these... Angel Feather... I'll master any deck that's thrown at me...
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:21 pm

Seifer stayed asleep for just a little longer, stirring slightly only when she started messing with his hair. Though all he did was just smile when she did. However, after a few moments longer... while she was looking over her cards, the brunette stirred awake, opening his eyes to see... her. Seemed his head had rolled in her direction while he slept. He didn't make a noise though, just watched, smiling. He'd missed her more than anything, and while he'd tried to move on... The fact that she was back, it meant he could face the world with absolute confidence now. Part of his mind wondered though, if she'd be happy with him still. Sure, she seemed happy enough with him right now, and he was glad for that. But would he be able to keep her happy, even if the whole world were against them?

The male only frowned a bit at the thought, but continued to watch her, and her cards. Angel Feather now? Well... Maybe it was for the best. In any case, while she wasn't looking, Seifer quietly leaned over... Gently placing his lips on her cheek for a split second before pulling back.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:31 pm

A soft 'eep' escaped the female's lips at the sneaky kiss, a light blush filling her cheeks as she looked over to see Seifer. Of course he would be awake, though she only stuck her tongue out at him in return. "Hmph!~ Sleep well?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

However, whether he gave an answer or not, Rosalia quickly looked back at her deck with arms crossed. She had never used Angel Feather before, but it was like when she vanished in the Event Horizon some time ago. Her Pale Moon had changed to Oracle Think Tank, and she felt a connection. Now, it just happened to be a new deck after returning from Deletion... which, in all honesty, shouldn't be possible? So she was just glad she was able to return at all, no matter what deck she ended up with in the process. Actually, the cards were cute~ But she was nowhere near ready to help Seifer, Yukino, and everyone else if she couldn't use it properly... "What do you think?... I never thought of using Angels before... They focus around the damage zone, right? Unlike Pale Moon with the soul... or Magus with top of deck... I think I like this one best~" the pinkette mused, picking up Overdose Celestial, Asmodel. "It looks like she can be used as a Legion Mate for both Grade Threes, too, which... I thought was a little odd at first. Shouldn't a mate be for just one Grade Three?...."

Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:37 pm

"I slept as well as I could in a chair." he replied, smiling at the tongue sticking out while stretching his back. At the mention of the new clan however, he leaned over her slight, the front of his shoulder against her back with his head next to her's... His arm gently around her waist. Holy hell, was she always this tiny? It probably didn't matter, made carrying her easier but... "Normally I guess it would make sense for their just to be one unit to one Legion mate, but... If it works with the Legions I guess it shouldn't matter much?" he questioned, turning his head just enough so that he could see his beloved's face, mere inches from her's. "It might just be that she works best with both, and it's easier to sync?"
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:45 pm

"Hm.... Well, I guess it's helpful, in case I somehow use up all of the other Mate for the other Legion... If I run out of Asmodel though for her original mate... oh well~" Rosalia turned her head slightly to see Seifer so close, but she welcomed it. It felt like nothing could ever go wrong in the world as long as she was within his embrace... which felt unusually large. Jeez, she really needed to hit a minor growth spurt of her own, to at least get closer to his height...

Yeah, that wasn't happening anytime soon. So she only shrugged to herself and kissed Seifer on the cheek playfully, payback for earlier. "Heh~ Welllllllll... So... I guess I don't have to be filled in on what all happened while I was gone. As long as I can help out now, somehow... But I do have one question... What clan are you using now?"
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:50 pm

"Kagero and Shadow Paladin. Like always." he replied looking at her quizzically at the question before looking down at the cards again. "You're wanting to practice aren't you?" he asked. Such mind reader, much wow.

Pulling out the Kagero deck, since he didn't want to use the Shadow Paladin one on her, he gave her one more gentle kiss before sitting down and pulling over a small table for them to play on. "So, let's make this interesting. Even if it's practice, make it fun y'know?" Seifer thought for a moment looking up at the ceiling then back down smiling. "If I win, we go on a date... If you win..." he thought for a moment. Well, he could always just ask her to go on a date with him since they were together, but, this was just fun anyway.

"What do you even want?" he asked softly, placing his starter face down.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:02 pm

A bit of pink returning to the female's cheeks was answer enough to the question about practicing, though she nodded slightly anyways. "A-a little... I don't remember practicing much before with Magus before being thrown into battle..." she admitted softly. The thought was depressing though, and she really didn't want to focus on the past. So when Seifer got a table for them to use, she felt a tad more excited to simply concentrate on the future.

Of course, the thought of a date as part of a betting chip was a surprise. Rosalia only tilted her head again before scrambling her cards together and putting her starter face down on the table. "U-um.... I..." She fell quiet while shuffling her deck, lowering her gaze in thought but really... what could she ask for? She set the deck down but didn't draw her starting hand, instinctively poking her fingers together. "I-i'm just glad to be back again... B-but if I had to pick something th-en... Then I want a date too~" Trollololol everybody gets a date!
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:06 pm

Haruka didn't even notice the other two leave the room. It had already progressed to that point. In response to the sounds escaping from Yukino's lips, he pressed down harder to drown out the noise so it could be heard between them. Partly to save the soldiers outside the room from embarrassment, partly because he didn't want anybody else to experience these kinds of feelings with her, but himself.

A tad bit selfish, but tonight was a night for that.

"Try to keep it down, love, if you can."

An icy simper ran across his face, as the moonlit glow of the room made the pallor of the room illuminate. It was romantic, but it only filled Haruka's lust for Yukino tonight that much more. He lost basically all self-control. His military coat was already across the room by the time he was pressed back on top of Yukino, using oe hand to hold her wrists together at the head of the bed.

A devious giggle escaped Haruka before his own cries for Yukino escaped during the night. And he told her to keep it down, didn't he...

-----------------

The next morning...

Haruka was awake, laying next to her. Most of his uniform had been discarded or hanging over the edge of the bed from the escapade the night before. His entire body was still fuzzy with tension, but when you spend an entire night up to some risky business, and you still wanna go at it, it probably means you don't get enough free time. Haruka noted this well.

He stretched, slipping his pants and socks back on, checking around the corner of the bed to see that Seifer and Rosalia really did leave the room. Probably a better thing they did consider the evening before was significantly louder than it probably should've been.

He sighed, staring out the window full of sunshine. If only these sorts of days lasted. But if the pattern had to repeat itself, hell on Earth was waiting for the royal couple in the hospital room.

He still kept a hand clasped to hers, the one with a large ring slid onto her finger. His simper from the night before basically never left his face. Except when leaving bite marks.

Or other external marks.

"M-M-My, C-Captain sure has a way with his mouth..."

Lambros was so pale. He couldn't sleep in his cabin. His Vanguard was louder than he expected.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next