Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicle's Eve Stage

+14
NoelKusanagi
Jello
Bee_Chan
Rawkobo
Cipher
Rosalia Izanami
Dementuo
Best Girl
NovaRaizer
Doggy
ZanKisaragi
BluishOver
Lightning King
NeoBuster
18 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chronicle's Eve Stage - Page 3 Empty Re: Chronicle's Eve Stage

Post by Lightning King Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:09 pm

Cero stepped into the arena, facing his opponent in the quarterfinals. Bashiro. The tournament would be a fitting stage for Bashiro to attempt to redeem himself against the Kaiser, having failed numerous times before. Bashiro himself, however, didn't seem quite so inclined to agree. The man just wanted to leave, but he also didn't want to forfeit against the Kaiser.

"Then just face me with everything you have!" Cero roared at Bashiro, the battle beginning. Cero took the first turn, opening without any Grade Threes. However, his hand was almost completely full of Grade Twos. Bashiro went second, riding a perfect guard, giving Cero the opportunity to punish his opponent with a full rush almost immediately. Bashiro defended against the attack, and responded with a lesser assault.

Just in time, Cero had obtained his missing Grade Three. Dragonic Kaiser Crimson, the embodiment of the Kaiser's soul. It appeared on the battlefield and the Kaiser's offense continued, knocking Bashiro to four damage with a critical trigger. On Bashiro's side, his own ace appeared on the Vanguard circle. Brawler, Bigbang Knuckle Buster. With its Legion Skill, it immediately hit the crossride status and wiped away the field Cero had built up and pushed the Kaiser to four damage as well. However, Bashiro had played perfectly into Cero's hands. Dragonic Kaiser Crimson summoned Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion to the Vanguard circle, and with 4 damage, the Legion Break made the Crossride status of Bigbang Buster almost moot. However Cero's rear-guards weren't quite as lucky, requiring triggers to do any real damage to his opponent. Both sides kept a minimal field, knowing the other would easily punish them for over-extending. However, Cero's onslaught was far more continuous and dangerous to Bashiro's previously massive hand.

In the final turns, Bashiro attempted one last time to destroy Cero's field to protect himself. However, Cero was able to refill his field one last time, and to add insult to injury, checked double triggers against Bashiro's two-to-pass guard. The victor was Cero Kirguis.

As Cero left the arena, he spoke back to Bashiro: "You've become a worthy opponent."

Match Results
Cero Kirguis vs Bashiro Hakaisha
Winner: Cero Kirguis
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:04 pm

Haruto was now as cold as ice as he sat there watching the fights go by, while in his mind the images of a life he had lost and the people he thought were his friends leaving him in this and other predicaments flooded his mind...it was too much. With every moment he could feel his own self disappearing and in his place a cold avenger and a sad user of the golden warriors that were entrusted to him.

When he was called up to the stage he was already feeling absolutely nothing, to him this tournament was merely a phase that he had to get through for his current goal in life. "...Aoi...It does not matter.." he said, as he took to the stage.

Right away Aoi could sense that something was wrong with Haruto, she felt no fun from him like he usually was but instead she could probably feel something else. From the very start Haruto had no rear guards to support him, fitting, he took several hits from Aoi's rear-guard atks in order to unleash Alfred's limit break and gain a field, which even yielded him 2 Brennius and a Bruno. After a long time of pestering and general Aoi talk he started to finally give her some answers, even though his eyes were essentially lifeless for most of the game. He explained how he was...essentially all alone, how these friends she mentioned were never there for him when he needed them and the fact that he lost his family and now knows who did it. It would be a lie to say that Aoi did not get under Haruto's skin in that fight, the way she talked, what she said it was too much for the poor boy, "....Please stop..." was all he could manage. As the game progressed Haruto slowly began to overpower Aoi's assault due to the situation he was able to achieve, still that did not stop Aoi from doing what she does best.

"I'm right here in front of you." These words would continue to strike a chord as the game progressed, when Aoi summoned her legion and struck back at Haruto's assault. In the end Aoi was unable to have enough of a hand to withstand the incoming assault from Haruto's field after her legion turn. She threw him a gumball in hopes that it would remind him that Vanguard is supposed to be fun when he eats it, but Haruto refused, he did not want to wake up before his heartless self took out his frustration upon the person responsible for his misery. As the last damage was dealt to Aoi, Haruto turned around, "..I hope I see you after the tournament..." as he said this. His black aura had not vanished, and his eyes were still fixated on ending Sera but a light blue fire had begun to re-ignite within his heart, as he pocketed the gumball.

"Thank you..."

With that Haruto returned to a secluded section on the side of the arena a few steps away from the highest row of audience members, and sat on the floor eyeing the stadium once again, "...You won't get away from me." he thought.

"...U..might have to tell him."
"...We'll see..."

Match Results
Haruto Hayato vs Aoi Undyne
Winner: Haruto Hayato

Last edited by BluishOver on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Xat watched him go and went after him. "Haruto stop." She called out to him not fearing him in the slightest. As she done this Shirayuki went to the united sanctuary and into the GOld paladin area.

"What is going on persivel?" She asked him as she tryed and cool down Aglovale.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:32 pm

A hand went to Haruto's shoulder from the secluded area. It was Raiden, looking down at the boy with a small smile. He had seen the match, heard what was said. For all of this time Raiden didn't know what he could do for the team, but now he had something he could do, Haruto needed someone nearby.

"Hey kid, we need to have a talk," he said to Haruto. "You've got a match coming up but I be here when you get back."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:02 am

Haruto noticed Xat running up to him, given his state of mind after what Aoi said and his game he felt in no shape to talk to anyone properly, and he feared that he might hurt Xat in the process. With a slight movement he extended his hand and motioned for her to stop.

"...Now is not the time Xat, we'll talk later....I'm sorry." he said, his eyes still lifeless and his body still emanating the black aura, with that he walked away and went to the secluded area where he was stopped by another familiar face, Raiden.

In the meantime, Percival had met with Shirayuki who was worried about Haruto like her Vanguard, "He is angry, he had just found the person who murdered his brother....He needs some time Shira, we'll help him when the time is right, that time is not now." replied Percival.

Haruto's aura did not hurt him since the boy's animosity was directed towards someone other than Raiden, but nevertheless he was still not himself as he sat there. When Raiden gave his words to Haruto the boy rose from his seated position and began walking to the stadium as it was soon time for his next game, "...Alright." he said, his eyes still fixated on the battle ahead and nothing else.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:31 am

"He wouldn't have wanted revenge," Raiden said to Haruto as he was leaving. It was the last thing he said. Whoever it was that was gone now, even if the person at fault was right in front of them, that person would have never wanted Haruto to become a demon or a murderer just to get vengeance. Someone that Haruto held within such high regard would never want that. Raiden gave a sigh, holding onto his side as he still felt the pain within his body. Mirai was here, maybe that brought out the memory of what happened and made it all worse.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:46 am

Xat frowend and turned and walked away back to her seat. She looked at the ground and felt her chest tighten a little. "Why dose it hurt like this?" She asked outloud with a sigh. All of a sudden she froze as she felt something very wrong in the air, something dangerous. What ever it was, the aura made her head dizzy and she grasped the wall for support to stop from falling over

Xat didn't tell them her friends this but due to being the decendent of the spirit country she had a really deep connection with the plane that is the is the border, and whatever was going on affected Xat more so then ever.

Shirayuki was about to respond when she  quickly looked back to the way she came feeling her Avatars distress and pain. She looked back at the others with a sad face. "Please watch over him. I wish i could help mre but my avatar needs me at the moment. She is in deep pain. " She said to them before taking off quickly to reach her avatar. As she quickly traveld the spirit wolf guide shirayuki to the place where her avatar was.

Xat couldn't take much more and she fell to the floor just as her deck glowed a little and with the bracelt responding Shirayuki appered and placed an Ice shield around them while her wolf curled up to them. Xat reached up to her wolf and petted while grasping her deck tightly giving shirayuki some aura so she can stay with her as she tried not to pass out.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:33 pm

The next fight paired up Haruto and Noel, both had met one another before the final battle against Glendios, though at the time Tsubasa and Haruto were merely just getting to know her. This time Haruto had to actually face her...

Noel was rather surprised that she had to face Haruto, but that was not the same for Haruto, all he wanted was to get this tournament over with so that he can deal with Sera, whether he lost or won he just wanted it to be done and over with. Noel Kusanagi demonstrated great control of the jewel knight units, pulling off several superior calls in comparison to Haruto was unable to make as many calls because of his avatar being...missing. Aglovale's condition on cray seemed to affect him in the cardfight, he never appeared in battle, and Haruto did not feel him as much during the Legion.

Both sides were flipping several triggers, however Noel was able to flip more along with having a more powerful field setup, Haruto's hand could not keep up and the 6th damage was dealt to him.

"..You can't stop me Noel, if anything you sped up the situation." he said.
"Your brother would not approve."
"She does not know what she's talking about.." he thought.

Noel's words stuck to Haruto, after all her cardfighting was able to shake him from his core with its intensity, but now Haruto was on his way to Sera his main goal being to end him where he stood.

Match Results:
Haruto Hayato vs Noel Kusanagi
Winner: Noel Kusanagi
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:44 pm

Raiden walked in front of Haruto, looked at him as he still held onto his side. It was clear that he shouldn't be standing, but he knew what Haruto was going to do. He saw the battle, heard the conversation. He couldn't let Haruto make a mistake. "Time for our talk. You can do what you want after that but let's go sit down for a minute."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:27 pm

Haruto was stopped while he was on his way to avenge his brother by the detective Raiden, who should not be here to begin with given the now apparent condition that Haruto can see. Nevertheless something compelled Haruto to listen, was it because of how the gold paladins reacted to his actions? Or was it because of Raiden himself? Or is it that small bit of conscience that is still left in him, against murders?

Haruto led Raiden back to the secluded area where he sat himself and Raiden on a bench while the tournament still went on, "What do you want Raiden?" he asked. "You should not be here, your injuries are not something to be taken lightly."
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:45 pm

"Some things are more important..." Raiden answered him when it came to his injuries. It was true that he could pass out at any time but he had to talk to Haruto whatever it meant. Holding himself up, he started to speak.

"Your brother, Tsubasa, would he have wanted this for you? A life that involves killing another? I can't see someone you look up to so highly as wanting that. Tell me, Haruto, are you prepared to disgrace the legacy that your brother left to this world with your actions today?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Even from within the shop, Seifer could see the matches that were being displayed from the television in a corner. Sighing to himself, he gave Rosalia a gentle kiss and smile before turning. He needed to go talk to Haruto, and from the matches he saw, everyone just told him the same thing over and over. "I'll be back hun. ...Actually could you meet me in the stands? I've got something to take care of." the brunette gave his fiance one last gentle smile before striding off toward the closed off area where he figured Haruto would of gone... coming in at the end of Raiden's speech. Really? "Telling him the same thing over and over again doesn't change the final outcome of things. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's only going to worsen the situation, and piss him off more." the six foot tall violet eyed brunette spoke to Raiden, making his way into the area, putting a hand on his hip and smiling at Haruto.

"Sorry it's taken me so long to finally sit down and actually talk to you. ...Y'know, what you did for me means quite a lot, bringing Rosalia to where I was." the resonance of their decks would spike at this point, Seifer's glowing a soft purple, as he opened with a thank you and an apology for not being there when he should of. "...I hate asking this of you, since everyone seems to keep going to you about the same thing over and over, but I just want to talk. That's all." he shot Raiden a look for a moment. "Alone."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:24 pm

Raiden's words were the same that Noel had mentioned, except in his case he was only assuming as he did not know the full story himself. Haruto was becoming more and more impatient as time passed, Percival appreciated everyone's efforts but Haruto was this close to just going berserk and chasing after Sera the obvious way.

"..Disgrace?.." that word on its own made Haruto's dark aura spike a bit. "I'm afraid you misunderstand Raiden, my brother wanted to end him because he is Glendios, it was for the sake of the world...my motives may be different but I am removing a threat, since no one else seems to be doing that for some reason, there is no shame in that-" as Haruto spoke he was interrupted by the sudden appearance of Seifer, as his deck began to glow a slight blue.

Things were getting a bit too close for comfort at this point, and Haruto had too much on his mind to assess the situation, "..What do you want?" he asked, his eyes still as lifeless as ever.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
On top of the stadium to the left, stood a black coated man holding a card as he watched the events unfold, he made sure that no one could spot nor sense him. For now, he was observing his handy work.

"..It's all going according to plan isn't it...Percival."
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:32 pm

"If you truly want to remove a threat, remove the source," Raiden answered him. When he saw Seifer arrive, he turned and looked as if he would take his leave. "I have seen that man, Sera his name was, battling against the Reapers. If you have a reason to end him, do it after they are dealt with. I have evidence that everything related to Link Joker in this world began because they interfered. It's likely that is the reason no one has actually done anything about that man as of yet."

He closed his eyes as he gave a sigh. Yes, he was giving similar words as others, but not quite the same. "And when I say Disgrace, I don't mean what your brother did. I mean what he left behind. You, Haruto. To honor his memory means to be the best you can be. Enacting revenge out of anger would not qualify as that."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:44 pm

"Just to talk." Lifeless or not, Seifer just smiled before shutting his eyes and looked up at the ceiling. "It's funny. Some of the things you've said are true indeed. We use Vanguard as a tool for war. ...But this tournament was designed in the prospect of fun. ...But our..." he hesitated, a look of disgust becoming apparent on his face. "Enemies..." he said the word hesitantly, not believing it himself honestly. "They're here as well. ...Honestly though, I don't feel like several of them can be considered enemies. In fact, I think we can befriend most of them if we tried hard enough." sweet words, that sounded like nothing more than a pleasant dream. If only the world really worked that way.

There was an odd silence for a few moments as he kept staring at the ceiling, then looked back down at Haruto, eyes shut half way with understanding. "I can relate with what you're going through. ...Suppose now is the time I should probably tell you everything, be honest with you when I wasn't before." he gave a gentle sigh as he crossed his arms across his chest. "I won't spout the same crap everyone keeps telling you. 'Oh this isn't what Tsubasa wanted'. Pretty sure that got old really fast. So on their behalf I'm sorry." he apologized for things he had no hand in putting Haruto through.

"...First, I'm not originally from this timeline. ...Neither is Sera, the guy you call Glendios." he paused letting that soak in for a moment before he continued. "Sera destroyed my timeline Haruto. Killed my timeline's Rosalia and Yukino in front of me, and proceeded to destroy everything else. ...I was powerless to stop him, but I followed him here out of revenge. I wanted to see him absolutely suffer. ...I wanted to kill him with my own hands, as you do now." he shut his eyes, relating his old life to Haruto was a bit harder than he originally thought it'd be. And even harder with Raiden there.

"...That being said, Tsubasa... ...I met him a few years ago, thanks to Neo. ...Haruto... Tsubasa, was my best friend. And I couldn't save him. I tried so hard to stop Glendios myself, but I was just to weak to do anything about it." his brow furrowed as he remembered losing to Glendios, already being weakened from a previous fight with Sera. "But at that point it wasn't out of revenge. I saw into Sera's soul when I fought him before going after the giant golem of despair. ...Sera didn't want any of this at all." he sighed again, not sure if anything he was saying was getting through. He was trying desperately to reach the brother of his best friend, but how could he? He himself had hurt Haruto when he was Reversed yet again in this invasion.

Then it hit him. "Haruto, I won't ask you to forgive Sera for taking Tsubasa away from you, from all of us like I forgave him for destroying my life. But there's something I feel you should do first, at the very least." the six foot brunette walked up to Haruto, offering his hand. "I want you to actually speak to Sera. Try to understand him and his feelings. To see what I saw. I won't ask you to forgive and forget, but to at least see and understand that Sera is also suffering because of what he's done." his eyes hardened, though were still kind. "And if at the end of all of that, if you still feel the desire for revenge, then proceed to exact it. ...But you won't have to do it alone, since I'll help you how I can." that was quite a bit to say.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:36 pm

The Chinese Champion clashed her rapidly kicking foot with the darkness-clad Liberator player; Aoi versus Haruto commenced with no enjoyment whatsoever. This is exactly what Aoi hated, and why this tournament was happening. She didn't understand all of Haruto's situation and wasn't going to pretend she did. However, "When I needed my friends, no one was there." he said. Or "Where was everyone when I needed them?" Aoi, undaunted by despair, reprimanded Haruto for not even giving her the chance to understand yet until she pestered enough for him to say something. The Gold Paladin player lost his family, has no one left, but knows who did it. He... planned on getting vengeance with murder.

"That's not right", Aoi would say. To people filled with agony and sorrow over a matter on the scale of a family's death... She wouldn't even know what to do herself, yet, knew hatred and hatred clashing doesn't do anything. It wouldn't bring back his kin, and he'd just be a murderer like the person he's after. No, that isn't worth anything. Haruto told her to stop, but it was like Seifer. Aoi knew when people wanted someone to reach out to them and do the opposite of what they say. "Stop it!" They would shout. "You don't want me to", she would reply. The boy wasn't alone: a friend was right in front of him.

Aoi's own bubbly aura of imaginary light was a massive shield against the horrors of the world. Aoi was horrified of dying, yet, the momentum of the Aqua Force prodigy wouldn't stop, even against the colossal powers of the Liberators called by Monarch Alfred. Militiades didn't even show up in time and Odysseus made him pick up the slack. Still, no faltering. That day, Genovious told them something. This girl that was their leader would have offered an arm to Haruto if it would help him. She would be his family if he felt he had no one. Those gumballs were symbols of friendship and hope - the smiles of the navy girl and company would build the future. Aoi's inspired them to be strong.

Surely, even though Aoi lost, her words reached, and that inspiration began settling in.

-----------------------------------------------------

"This is good", Fuki stated to Lua. The stoic warrior met with her fellow drone on stage, noting an unfortunate circumstance in the plan for all of the drones to be clumped together in a block. They won't have as many chances to reach the finals and win, however, the two of them seemed to think things were moderately okay... for different reasons. Strongest didn't mean via only one tactic - she was the strongest drone for many different approaches. Yes... Their plans would still bear fruit. Until then, team mom enjoyed the sight of the drones enjoying themselves in the tournament.

'Tis but the last bliss before the end.

The game was utterly disgusting.

Fuki was lacking grade two units again, and got draws too early. Yet, as usual, she didn't truly react much, if at all. Level headed was the Star-vader general, ascending to Imaginary Plane once more. Even with just Neons at the fray, there was a clear disadvantage, and Lua didn't even hit grade three yet. When she did, Fuki was pressed down until Stellar Garage proved to be far beyond "stellar". Her luck with heals was out of this world, and when the locks began, hope was stripped away from those cheering for the medical-punning blonde. Two Volt Lines boosting, Star-vader, Brave Fang boosting. Literally any hit was a further lock, and Lua guarded it all. Unfortunately, Fuki got two open counterblasts again, and it started all over again. Brave Fang hit, and Fuki had ANOTHER Volt Line ready.

Harbinger giggled, confusing her for Glendios for a minute.

With Perfect Guards in hand and Lua's giant offense being locked out, Fuki ended the game with Hafnium.

"Well played. The tournament does not have to be 'wrecked', but dominated if possible."

Fuki bowed, answering Lua's question. "Do we have to wreck the tournament?" She asked. Fuki tried to say no but just wound up confirming that's what they're doing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Round one of the War of Liberation included Ezel versus Spectral Duke Dragon. In that bout, Yukino won against Haruka. Now, years later, here they are. Round three with their soul clans: Royal Paladin and Aqua Force. The Chosen Sword went into things with a smile. All she wanted to do was annihilate all reapers and drones, yet she meets her boyfriend here. At the very least, she would enjoy her time with him. They haven't had a good cardfight with one another in a long, long time. Seekers and Blue Storms would clash, and all Yukino was interested in was flirting.

"I'm coming, Haruka", Yukino said calmly with an alluring tone.

The audience began to wonder if the children should be allowed her or those two need to be taken off stage. Even Haruka freaked when she said something so suggestive. Yukino was having fun, surprisingly. The general of the Resistance hated Vanguard for everything it did to her, and hated the stage because this is Hana's turf, not hers. She... is a warrior, not a fighter. She handles the giant terrifying monsters that threaten the world while these normal people enjoy the game and their lives. Someone who felt so awful after losing in vanguard so many times, feeling helpless, and then not being able to do anything about it... She was having fun with her lover with that very same game.

Alfred XIV grinned as Yukino chose not to Thing Saver. Just like the good ol' days, even in her arrogance. Just standing with him and all the rearguards united. It wasn't the same Overlord Haruka used to play, but his connection with Lambros was strong enough to satisfy as a successor. Haruka was getting lucky and Yukino was relying more on skill, which apparently her boyfriend had more of according to him. Getting triggers was all skill, eh? Maybe Yukino was never as good at this game as she thought, and that was okay.

People like Haruka didn't belong in a war that could be throwing his life away, she believed. He was precious and deserved to live normally with this sport like everyone else - like Hana.

"I'm glad I met you and lost Regionals", she stated. "All of this I gained... and even now, I just don't belong up there. Not like Hana."

She could stop the powered up Tidal Assault, but couldn't guard his second attack, and accepted her fate. The queen damage checked Harold Breath Dragon as her sixth, eliminating her from the tournament. Yukino was "upset" in the sense that the cameramen asked if they should keep rolling. One of the two helping host the tournament - namely the one in red - said yes. The crowned blonde vehemently told them not to, but worried less when the Chosen Sword began leaving the ring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you fucking serious?" Bashiro groaned to see his next opponent. The first guy he came to for help in getting stronger but then gave him a completely asinine list of chores: Cero Kirguis. Lovely. With his hate for Brawlers, this was going to be even less of a good time. Still, at least he'd be out of the tournament soon. No pretty girls in sight and if he quit, he'd probably get chewed out. Better to just go out like a man with a fight to maybe start getting paid properly. ... Surprisingly, he was keeping up with Cero. That thug who couldn't win a single game before was exchanging even blows with the Kaiser using the Big Bang Busters. As a Crossride, his advantage against Cero's rearguards improved. It was almost good enough for the Legioned Kaisers, but they could get a free additional two thousand power, putting them at twenty four thousand. Would've been too good to be true, Bashiro supposed.

With a grade three every check, things were getting difficult to defend, but Bashiro pressed on, took bets, and slammed into the few rearguards Cero called. Fists and Blades were clashing without end, lighting up the stadium with lightning coursing throughout the duel. Finally... Finally, Bashiro had the power to do something. He could only sit back and watch everyone suffer. But now, it was certain that he had the gauntlet needed to finally stop others from crying.

He was grateful to Cero as Cero passed through his shields with two triggers.

"You've become a worthy opponent", Cero told him upon leaving.

The crowd was cheering for them both, Bashiro was getting recognition, just not drinks or a girl for free.

... I'm glad I went to you and meet everyone else all at once.

Bashiro was happy to finally be out of this sausagefest.

Round two was completed, and round three had only one fight left.

Noel Kusanagi, Haruka Nakahara, and Cero Kirguis had made it to the Semifinals. FUKI or Karin Ouriel would be joining them soon.

Harbinger was getting impatient, as was Chronos. Only one drone will be left no matter the victor of round three, meaning only one more shot for the Reapers. Humanity can...?
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:08 pm

Rosalia tilted her head when Seifer said to wait at the stands for him. Something to take care of? It didn't have to do with the possible drones in the area, did it? She frowned, but didn't argue, returning the kiss before the brunette took his leave. Well, she had her new cards, and it wasn't like she could follow him around forever... Eh, she could definitely try... Nah. The pinkette shrugged to herself, glancing down at her edited deck with a grin. The warm light that emitted from it had a calming effect, the feeling of safety even though she was technically by herself.

So up to the stands she went, or at least that was the plan. The female felt a tad hungry again, and needed a snack. After a brief stop at the closest snack shop for a box or two of chocolate pocky sticks, Rosalia paused to look at the brackets. Well, so far, so good? It was her first tournament, so she was mostly just thinking about how she could improve. Maybe next time, she would get farther than the second round. That was always a nice goal to think about; a good break from the depression and frustration that the threat of the Reapers brought. Chewing thoughtfully on a pocky stick, Rosalia shrugged, and started on her way back to the stands.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:25 pm

"Nyohoho", Aoi giggled. "Nyohoho!" The Ripples proudly cheered afterward. "Nyohoho", she repeated to herself, and they responded with rhythm. Aoi couldn't hear her units, but just liked making a random noise. She was like a weird pet of some sort, or maybe just a new kind of species in general. Someone tries petting her head and something peculiar will come out. "Miyu" was already one of the many possibilities. Truly, a wild spirit. But Aoi was also hungry, and the gumball needed fuel to continue being a ray of sunshine. With an audible whine, she bounced over to the many, many snack stands for the tournament. "Nyohoho", Aoi cheered then stopped.

"What do you mean you don't sell crackerjacks?!" She shouted. "No! This can't be! That's not impossible! Inconceeeeeivable!" Was added as the lass took off running, denying reality, and flying straight into Rosalia again at highspeed and flipping into a wall.

"Ooooowww!!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Harbinger's ear twitched at a certain someone's footsteps approaching her seats admist the chaotic sounds of the tournament. That busty devil grinned, and turned to see her sworn enemy: Yukino Espoir. The Chosen Sword gazed upon the Reaper overlord, a gaze filled with hatred.

"Well, hello there." Harbinger chuckled.

The Sword of Courage: Blaster Blade was summoned in Yukino's hand, and attempted to slam into Harbinger's head, Harbinger, however, raised her arm, and covered it in her armor as Graywon, blocking it. Blue and black electricity crackled about and scared away some of the audience around them. The Reaper stood up, and the commander lunged at her. With another clash, light and void warped out of the tournament, having them vanish.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:33 pm

Crackerjacks? Who was yelling about that? She glanced over her shoulder to see and.... for a second time, the pinkette was thrown to the ground in a full-body tackle. Said body that ran into her was then flipped into the closest wall. How does this keep happening?!?! At least Rosalia's pocky sticks were safe in their boxes, and she wasn't completely knocked silly. It would be a lie though to say she wasn't aching again, sitting up on the floor and rubbing her head. "Ooow... T-talk about Spike Brother tactics..."

Glancing up, the person who ran into Rosalia was none other than the same person who collided with her in the park: the Chinese Champion. "W-well then... Ironic... Aoi, right?..." That was the champion's name, right? Hard to remember after her thoughts were scrambled. Yeah, it was Aoi. Rosalia sighed to herself and got up, walking over to the other female and offered a hand to help the other to her feet. "Are you alright? I think a wall hurts more so than landing in a bush."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:04 pm

"Mmmuyyyggggaaaa..." Aoi made another odd sound, clearly injured and witnessing her world spiral about like a rampaging top. Groaning in pain, then beginning to sob over her head hurting, the prodigy looked like a hyperactive five year old with no supervision. "Aoi, I am. Yes, hello, goodbye triplets..." Aoi tilted her head in confusion, three Rosalias before her. Why was this happening? Was there two twins of the girl she met at the park? Japan is so full of surprises, surprises that were very painful and dizzying. First no crackerjacks, now her world is filled with pink.

"Okay, am I. Probably."

Aoi is confused.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:30 pm

Oh boy. Looks like Aoi really took the fall for this one. Rosalia crouched by the champion's side, placing a hand lightly on the other female's shoulder. "Just take it easy for a moment, okay? I'll be right back." She got up and walked to the closest snack shop, speaking quickly to one of the cashiers. When she returned, she set an ice pack on the other's head, hoping it would help with the head injury. "Here's some ice. Try not to get up so quickly, okay?..."

But was ice all that she could do for the girl? The pinkette glanced at her pocky boxes, and pulled out a few sticks. "Do you like chocolate? I have some pocky here if you want some. Maybe it'll help make your head feel better?.." Well, given the fact Aoi was practically a child, maybe sweets would help? It was about all Rosalia had to go on at the moment.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:40 pm

There was a commotion of two people crashing into each other, and... It seemed to involve one of the contestants. Actually both were contestants, one of which Aedan had yet to meet but... ...It seemed they were okay? The blackette had tried to follow Aoi to speak with her about Haruto, and what she actually thought but... Well, this seemed to be the issue. The pinkette however, seemed nice enough, offering pockey and an ice bag. That was nice. Walking into the scene, with his hood down finally, he made his way over to the pair with his hands in his pockets, missing Aoi completely complaining about not having Cracker Jacks earlier. Ironic as he had some on him right now. Because he's Irish. "Look like you two hit pretty hard. You both alright?"
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:01 pm

"Uuu...?" Aoi blinked, getting her senses back, but still being lost given her expression. Where was she? Who was she? Who was this? Oh, wait, Aoi remembers all of that, never mind. She just waited patiently, leaning against the wall while nursing her head. Rosalia returned with ice, and placed it down. In response, a soft mewl was emitted. Cold, cold was nice. The little kid of a prodigy purred happily. But wait, there was more. Chocolate! Pocky! "I'll take some!" Aoi accepted the offer, not even registering the pain anymore. The gumballs would help better for her aching head, yet, her eyes twinkled like stars at the sight of more sugary sweets. "Thank you!" Aoi clapped, beaming brightly. However, she noticed an edgelord with a hood approaching. He spoke.

He was Irish.

"Aedindindin." Aoi greeted cheerfully.

-----------------------------

It was a good thing the city was hyping over the tournament, screaming and shouting with loud microphones and the like. Massive shockwaves were being created by Exculpate and Graywon clashing in the skies and on the streets, so they went... mostly unnoticed, as they were moving like white and black/red blurs.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:10 pm

How did Rosalia know that chocolate would always work? Maybe because chocolate was the magic bullet of medicine~ Yeah, totally. Aoi's sudden change back into her hyper state brought a small laugh out of the pinkette. It was always nice to see others happy. However, she looked up when a male voice spoke, tilting her head at a black haired male that joined the conversation. So Aoi knew this guy? Aedindindin?.... That had to be some sort of nickname.

"I think we're both okay now~ Aoi-chan here took the brunt of the hit, it seems.." Getting to her feet, Rosalia offered a hand to the male with a genuine smile. She was getting better with meeting new people. "My name is Rosalia. It's nice to meet you, uh.. Aedin?" Well, she tried based on what Aoi was going on about. "I'm guessing you and Aoi-chan know each other?.."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:14 pm

"Aedan." he corrected Rosalia's speech, but smiled still, pulling out a box of Cracker Jacks. Oh no. He has doomed himself. "And yeah, I met Aoi a while back when I first came here to Japan. Didn't know at the time she was a champion like myself." he ate a few Cracker Jacks before offering his hand. Not the one he just ate cracker jacks with. "It's nice to meet you lass. Full name is Aedan O'Brien. Ireland's Champion." a smile, still oblivious to the doom he has brought upon himself.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum