Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicle's Eve Stage

+14
NoelKusanagi
Jello
Bee_Chan
Rawkobo
Cipher
Rosalia Izanami
Dementuo
Best Girl
NovaRaizer
Doggy
ZanKisaragi
BluishOver
Lightning King
NeoBuster
18 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Chronicle's Eve Stage - Page 6 Empty Re: Chronicle's Eve Stage

Post by Megumin~min Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:46 am

After spectating the amazing battle between Noel and Haruka, chaos descended upon the scene with units being summoned left and right; a phenomenon Mitsuki has never witnessed though she can clearly see which units are on which sides. It seemed the Resistance are finally having an all out war against the opposing force whom wielded the Deletors. Despite this the unit in the eye of the storm, Chronojet Dragon, had an uneasing force oozing from both the unit and Chronos himself.

As people guided her outside, Mitsuki swam against the current of panicking people in order to find her brother. "Brother, where are you!?" she yelled as the pushing stopped. She finally escaped the wave of people as she stepped onto the battlefield. Suddenly she heard weird signals and sound emitting from her pocket containing Jellal's Reality Bangle which slipped off earlier. Yukino's command channeled through though the voice was unclear and cloudy because it was in her pocket. "What in the world is this.." she questioned herself as the pain in her head relieved. Her necklace was shrouding her from the pain, erected from the distortion and chaos. Mimicking the nearby Resistance members, Mitsuki brought out her Bad End Dragger and tried to materialize it with the bangle. However due to her amateurity, she was only able to invoke a red, translucent cluster of illuminating dust. Despite the visibility, she can definitely feel the aura and color of the unit next to her. "Color..." she thought as she closed her eyes. Ever since she was young, she had synaesthesia: the abnormality inthe five senses where one sense, for example sight can invoke a sound or taste. In her case, she can hear colors. Ranging from red to blue to pitch black, she can hear all the units as clear as glass. Gathering her 'red' energy, the incomplete Bad End Dragger, she dashed forwards underneath the war-waging units and approached Yukino. "Yukino, are you okay, I'll tend your wounds as much as I can....As you can probably see, I have my brother's reality bangle however without my own, I can only do so much to help. I really want to help, and I really need to stand up for myself. I've followed my brother's footstep ever since I was young....I want to protect what he values too! And that is the Resistance! Mitsuki pleaded Yukino for a power to let her stand up for her brother. The Resistance, a group of legendary cardfighters and her brother's dearest comrades...She promise she will fight for them. Mitsuki handed Yukino her brother's Reality Bangle in exchange, asking for a new one. Vivid colors of pure white projected in her mind, she was sure Yukino is the most suited leader for the Resistance. Pure white like an armor of a knight, gleaming in the warm sunlight.

Last edited by Megumin~min on Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Megumin~min
Megumin~min

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:03 pm

"Nnnnrrrrgh!" Chronos grunted in agony as Sword Viper got away from him and the poisonous lock blade was pulled out of his body. While there was no visible wound, the binding rings vanished, leaving markings of how hard they clamped onto him. "Thank... you." He gagged at having to show appreciation to a human. They got their earned victory, but he still wasn't happy with them. "I need to find Chronojet Dragon!"

"The way of the ninja isn't important", Kachidoki responded to Shirayuki's voice as the Magatsu units chased Garmore and Ezel. "Our ambitions for an end to despair through nothingness are. Call us a disgrace if you will, but we shall not turn back!"

Yukino was still gripping her head, in searing pain yet again. Her entire body ached over Harbinger clawing her and smashing her into the pavement. Damn that Harbinger, she might have just sabotaged whatever the Gear Dragon was trying - what Gear Chronicle was trying! Even worse, public unrest intensified with Chimera's coming, terrifying the masses after having their hopes fulfilled and restored. The Chosen Sword could barely understand a word Mitsuki was telling her in the chaos of the situation, but heard pleads for a Reality Bangle. The Meister quickly duplicated one and handed it to her.

"If you want to fight, fight! The Reapers don't care about why you want to, just do it!" Yukino shouted.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:30 pm

Beatrice looked at Raiden, then nodded. She went through a messenger bag she always carried supplies and her deck, pulling out her emergency first aid kit. She was always ready for situations like this. "Sit down then. I'll patch you up as much as I can." And she began to work on providing first aid to Raiden. While she wasn't an expert, she had enough knowledge to know how to heal someone up without making it so draining on the person. She also provided Raiden with an energy drink that she concocted herself to give someone a temporary boost of energy and adrenaline. "This will help you get back on your feet. But you must not push yourself till a doctor checks you."
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Raiden sat down and complied with her wishes. He felt himself able to move more easily. Her patch job helped with the pain a little but the energy drink helped him to become numb to the feeling. He started to stand as he said, "These are monsters called Reapers. They want to destroy everything in this world and only humans with these Reality Bangles have the power to fight back." He held up his arm with the Bangle on it. "That's why I need to go. If you want to help for any reason, the best you can do is support us here." He stood up as he started to walk towards the area where the Chimera was. He wouldn't let them all fight alone.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum