Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tournament Stadium

+13
Megumin~min
Rawkobo
NeoBuster
EternalDollie
Lightning King
Jello
NoelKusanagi
Doggy
NovaRaizer
Rosalia Izanami
Cipher
BluishOver
Best Girl
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tournament Stadium - Page 4 Empty Re: Tournament Stadium

Post by Lightning King Mon May 02, 2016 11:54 pm

Fubuki was a little taken aback by Bashiro's response this time.

"I hate every other 'bigshot' I've met that could train me." It was a fairly simple response, but it was also true. Mostly. Cero was scary, Yukino was gone, Haruka was Haruka.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue May 03, 2016 12:48 am

"Christ..." Bashiro groaned. Maybe he did want a drink now.

"Alright, tell me. What exactly are you expecting to learn from me?"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue May 03, 2016 12:53 am

"Well, I saw you hurting something by punching it from a mile away. You have a similar control of lightning to. . . The scary one. Those would be decent goals to aim for," Fubuki said. To be honest, she had no idea what he was capable of beyond being absurdly strong, and wasn't really sure what there was to learn. But hey, anything helps.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue May 03, 2016 1:28 am

"What?" Bashiro was now getting really irritated, but that was covered up by how dumbfounded his expression and tone were. "How in the hell do you expect me to teach you how to control lightning and punch shit as hard as me?!" The brawler questioned the insanity of just "teaching" someone how to do all of that stuff. He didn't even know how himself. He was just born naturally strong, and the lightning kind of just... came out of nowhere.

"Alright, let's try this." Bashiro took a sign off of an abandoned hot dog stand. It was abnormally large for a simple stand, leading one to think it was a full blown store, just somewhat smaller proportion. "Hit this and try to break it. Or concentrate and try to make some special power or something come out. What's your name anyway?"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue May 03, 2016 1:32 am

Fubuki shrugged. She didn't know. Martial arts movies did it all the time. When Bashiro presented the sign, Fubuki did as he said. "My name is Kaiyo," she said, dashing forwards and slamming her fist into the sign with all her might. . ! And didn't damage the sign at all. Instead, Fubuki pulled her hand back, pulled the sweater down and started nursing her knuckles, now bleeding somewhat, with her mouth, silently screaming all the while. This was not going to be easy.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue May 03, 2016 2:43 am

Bashiro sighed, sighed again, sighed louder, then sighed obnoxiously all in succession. His brother died, and big bro wanted to make it up by helping people. This is the shit Jessie put him through. Alright, no more drinks... probably. At least for now. "Kaiyo, Kaiyo..." He repeated, getting depressed all over again. "Look, I'll figure something out another time for you. I'm headin' back to the Umano Slums, and you can find me there. Just ask for the asshole with the eyepatch. I'm gonna help you out, alright?"

He needs some time to prepare a training montage.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue May 03, 2016 6:49 pm

"Alright," Fubuki said after she finished nursing her knuckles. She turned away and headed for the slums, where she presumed Aoi would be.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum