Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tournament Stadium

+13
Megumin~min
Rawkobo
NeoBuster
EternalDollie
Lightning King
Jello
NoelKusanagi
Doggy
NovaRaizer
Rosalia Izanami
Cipher
BluishOver
Best Girl
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tournament Stadium - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament Stadium

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:16 pm

Darren was stood up. As soon as he was on his feet he felt movement in his body. The Angel's healing did help to speed up his recovery, even if it wasn't yet complete. "Enma, huh?" Darren nodded at the name. He would be sure to remember it. "I'm Darren. I guess I'll be seeing ya around." He looked back at everyone with a smile before going to the HQ with the Resistance.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:21 pm

Malchedael merely nodded to Darren, ignoring the man named "Enma" before moving away as the rest of the Resistance seemed to get itself together. She, Hael, and Batreal all vanished, while Asmodel remained for just a moment longer. The pink-haired angel hovered by Yukino and Haruka, pointedly not looking during their uh, kissing, and only addressed the Chosen Sword when the two were apart. "Please don't hesitate to ask if you need any assistance~ Since my Vanguard is standing with her own beloved, I'm here to help if any of you are injured. It looks like most of the Resistance is capable of making it to the medical bay if there are any injuries, from what I can see... Are you two and Noel alright?"
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:27 pm

Chronos drifted over with Noel still in his arms, "the girl will live, but treatment would be nice" the Spirit of Time answered, not giving Yukino the chance. Just focus on your boyfriend, he wanted to tell her. "Here, you should tend to her", the agent offered the angel the unconscious hero. "She and others have done plenty today. Even you, Haruka and Exculpate."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Okuri was quick to perk up as Jessie began petting him. He hadn't counted on the touch but it was certainly welcome given everything that had gone on. Really relaxing too. Most of his body had been pretty tense since the appearance of Chronojet and the attack of the Reapers and now his muscles finally relaxed. Meanwhile Bashiro made it a point to invite just about everyone he could along for drinks. It wasn't entirely unexpected.

"Right, we'd best be on our way then. The sun's already up." he said with a bit of a sigh. Looked like he'd be forking over a fair bit of money for alcohol again tonight. Granted he was determined to not actually get drunk himself. It wouldn't do to go breaking promises he'd made to Jessie. Before turning to go, he thought he heard someone address him, like it was encouraging him to go enjoy himself. As he looked around with a confused look on his face he couldn't discern a source. What he didn't know was the Great Nature units that fought at his side were trying to speak with him as he was becoming more aware they were real living beings. It would probably take a bit before they were having conversations but they had made some real progress today. They knew a lot of what their friend was thinking about and wanted Okuri to just enjoy life for once.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:52 pm

"Guys! Guys!!!" Carlos shouted, descending in front of Okuri, Jessie and Bashiro on top of Recklessness Dragon. "Did you see that? Did you see that!?". The young man was excited like a kid with a new video game. "I thought everything was lost, but suddenly Detonics Stinger and Garuda freed themselves from Delete, Lock or whatever the hell that was! Then, without thinking, we proceeded to rip that Keios a new with the help of Armor Break!" He explained, with the respective gesture. "I don't know if we actually touched the thing, but there were some thunders around him! And that must have hurt a lot!".

"But that's not the most awesome part!" He continued. "Did you see that girl with the Jewel Knights!? That was awesome! And Hikari and Haruka! They were flying! Flying! I can't do that! Well, I can with Recklessness but you get what I mean! We didn't kill that monster this time, but now they're scared! Scared, I tell you!". Carlos calmed down and tried to recover his breath. "So, are we going to celebrate or what? I feel so powerful right now that I could even do karaoke! Or dance! Or both!".

He then noticed Chronos, descending with the unconscious Jewel Knight user in his arms. Carlos wasted no time and rushed to his side. "Chronos!!!" He shouted while running. "You're alive and carrying a hero!!!". He then attempted to hug the Spirit of Time, ignoring if it was a good moment.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:55 pm

Haruka stood on the ground finally... almost felt surreal, the victory that had come from today. His body was still shaken up, even after a vicious attack from Yukino's lips on his for what (he wished) felt like an eternity. Only moments passed before she let go, and the time spirit appeared, Chronos. Haruka blinked, looking at the drastic change to Yukino...

They put their lives on the line, looking to take back the glimmer of hope they almost lost. It was a future that was forged in the sweat, blood and tears of everybody here today. He looked over to Yukino, nodding to her before speaking to Chronos for only a brief moment.

"I... Thank you. I won't lie, I don't really know a lot of who you are or what you or Chronojet are all about. But you guys are part of the reason we were even able to succeed today. Without... you know, Exculpate-"

Haruka wanted to keep it on a professional name basis.

"- and ability we were granted, I feel as though this would've been hopeless. Thank you---"

Carlos showed up, shouting his heart out to the sky and looking for a hug of his own from Chronos. Haruka laughed heartily, then turned back to his own beloved next to him.

"And thank you."

He even turned around to the remaining civilians and soldiers in the area leaving to go home to families, and see their loved ones, or the celebrating drunkards already taking their time getting drink and so forth.

"And I want to thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart. This is... probably a speech best left for commanders, not officers, but I truly want to believe that each and everyone of us here have now seen the potential to exceed humanity's original expectations can be reached. Let's never stop exceeding those expectations."

Haruka stole one last smooch from Yukino in front of Chronos. Even in front of spirits of time, dominance must be asserted. Turning to face the angel now speaking---

An angel?

Okay. He's seen weirder.

He affirmed he had no lasting injuries himself to the angel, and then turned to wrap an arm around Yukino. Despite her now heroic and glamorous appearance, she was still a ways shorter than Haruka so it looked funny to have a raggedly dressed uniform man hug a... near embodiment of Cray. With a jetpack.

God the jetpack looked weird.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:07 pm

Asmodel accepted Noel's unconscious frame carefully, dipping her head to Chronos. "I will do all that I can~" She did, however, cast a curious glance to Carlos who seemed to be the most excited of them all. Even Rosalia wasn't known to be that hyper... was she?

Shrugging off the thought of her Vanguard, the angel shut her eyes as the warm healing energy entered the Jewel Knight's body. It was a safe feeling as the energy worked on any injuries, internal or external, as well as simply exhaustion from the fight she just pushed through. Truly, it was a heroic thing to do, to save the day essentially, and so Asmodel did all she could to treat the hero. Not to mention Noel was also one of her Vanguard's future sister-in-laws. Only when the angel was done healing what she could did the light fade away.

"I'll take her to a transport to the medical bay. That way she can get some much needed rest in peace." With a slight bow to Haruka, Yukino, and Chronos, Asmodel took flight. She flew close to the ground to where a group of Resistance members were helping others, like Darren, back to headquarters.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:04 pm

"Birds singing, sun's shining! On days like these, men need to be drinkin'!" Bashiro shouted and a bunch of sleazebags yelled in agreement, then some looked down at Jessie. "And boys get the... more legal stuff, of course." The older brother stated, not wanting to poison his kin with alcohol... yet. He was still just a boy, no need to get him stuck in the drunkard life... yet. Jessie smiled and chuckled, entirely fine with no drinking his life away like his family. Then, they all looked to Carlos, and they were cheering from the explosive Limit Break hero as he was coming down with his avatar.

"You were freakin' amazing dude!" Jessie complimented. "Everyone was so cool!" The new generation was so inspired and awestruck by the legendary generation's efforts. Before they could answer his inquiry about celebrating, they watched him run over to Chronos. The Spirit of Time successfully handed Noel off to the nurse, and listened to the National Champion.

"Gear Chronicle was broken apart by human arrogance, and our form was stuck with the Rift... Even so, Chronojet still loves all of you for some asinine reason... Hmph, at least you bunch are humbled some. So you're welcome." The agent replied to Haruka, still arrogant and snobby himself, but far less hostile than before. He spoke of his clan and informed the man of what they were in the familiar form he'd have known: the Rift. Turning aside as to not have to face him to return his gratitude, the spirit suddenly perked up at the sight of Carlos charging at him! "Hey, wait-!" Chronos was cut off, tackled by his first human friend to the ground in a hug. "Get off of me you buffoon!"

Exculpate listened carefully to the cheers and celebrations of Earth and the United Sanctuary. Light was slowly, but surely, returning to this world. The Blaster of Transcendence erased by time with the disappearance of Courage in the past... the distortions are mending with her enlightenment. The woman chuckled, pleased with Chronos tackled down and being embarrassed about "your welcome" to humans. Haruka even mentioned her by her Cray-name, which made her a little giddy over being a literal vanguard unit at the moment. Listening to his speech, she was more than proud to be his fiancee today. The lover of a returning light and voice that would inspire nations. The crowds were preaching Haruka, Noel, and the entire army as they began departing to see their families and friends unharmed. Yukino turned to receive a kiss from Haruka, and Chronos groaned irritably at the sight of it and Carlos not getting off of him.

Exculpate returned Haruka's warm embrace, wrapping her arms around him, and the jetpack vanished.

"Words can't describe how proud I am of you, or how much I love you." She softly spoke to him while nuzzled up to his neck. "But, um..." the Chosen Sword blushed, looking down at her beloved's chest while nervously tracing her finger on it. "It's come to my attention that... uh... I'm... wearing your shirt..." She shyly looked off to the distance, revealing where his shirt had gone from their night in the medical bay... as if it wasn't obvious. "And... the jetpack kind of..."

There's holes in the back of the shirt where the four-winged machine protruded from.

"Y-Yeah..."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:29 pm

Haruka's speech was inspiring and Carlos literally hugging Chronojet's associate was quite the sight. It really felt like they'd won something today. Everyone was just so ready to celebrate. Time to get that party underway.

"Alright, the celebration's heading out. I'll pay for a round or two for everyone but you're on your own after that." he called out with a smirk to rally his friends and the various drunkards Bashiro had called along. The sooner he taught them to not expect the big dog with seemingly unlimited cash to just pay for all your booze for you the better. In the fairly happy mood that he was Okuri then did something a little unexpected and swooped Jessie up onto his back. When he'd met Hikari and Aoi he mentioned he didn't let people ride him under normal circumstances. But here was a young boy filled with hope for the future. Best to keep that going.

"Let's let you see the world from a little higher up today shall we?" he said happily. He could just imagine the confusion he'd caused the boy but he was having fun so he didn't much mind. For now there was partying to do.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:37 pm

Haruka took a few moments after watching Yukino seemingly return to your regular everyday woman, and then she seemed to have remembered something. Haruka raised an eyebrow as she turned slightly, revealing the holes in the shirt. Four, large, gaping holes in the back of the white shirt Haruka had left on the proposal night in the medical bay after their little evening.

He blinked again, biting his lip this time, a sweat bead running down his forehead.

"Y-Y'know... I, uh..."

He pocketed a hand, tracing the bare skin on her back that the holes left, actually a tad curious how it felt to have a jetpack sort of just exist there, and then disappear, then leaving holes in the fabric. You would think that might mess with your nerves a bit, right?

As he poked and prodded with his ungloved hand, he sighed finally giving some sort of a response for her.

"You know, you can just keep the thing. Better you don't go messing up more shirts when you go full blaster mode on us, dear. Consider this an armament maybe?"

More like a little pervert treasure for Yukino. Haruka was never seeing this shirt again, in the house, or in battle. He didn't want to know where he'd find it, otherwise. With a grin, he stood behind Yukino, placing a kiss on the top of her head with a decision in mind.

"So, since Noel is out cold and I have no idea where Satoshi is, would you maybe... wanna go out and celebrate? Okuri and the guys wanna go get drinks so we can do that if you're up for it, oooooor dinner somewhere? But to be honest, going out to dinner dates with you often leads to some big issue about an hour in so..."

He finally ended his little prodding session on Yukino's back with a firm grasp on the shoulder, sort of turning her around.

"What do you wanna do?"

He peeked over her shoulder a moment, chuckling to himself like a madman as Chronos was now in a bear hug on the ground by the true Critical God, Carlos. Detonics and Armor Break were legends among men when it came to dishing out the hurt to people who wanted to lay waste to their people.

Haruka sighed a breath of relief. Light was restoring to the darkness. For how long? Not sure. Hopefully longer than last time.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:43 pm

"I thought you were dead!" Carlos said to the Agent of Time, with tears in his eyes. "I don't know if the remains of the adrenaline are talking, but now that you're alive let me hug you some more!". When Okuri announced that  he and the others were heading out to celebrate and that he was paying again, the young man released Chronos from his friendly grip. "I'm going with them. I don't know if Agents of Gear Chronicle like partying, but you're welcome if you want to go. Also, I think we need to talk about me finding true love again".

Before catching up with his friends, Carlos said goodbye to Hikari and Haruka. They were having quite a moment, so he tried to do it quickly with the gesture of tipping an imaginary hat. "Commander. Champion". He then left the scene.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:05 pm

"Oh", Jessie was lifted up by Okuri, surprising Bashiro with the sight of the white haired youth on the spirit's back. No idea how that looked with the illusion, but the boy seemed rather happy with it. That boy of the new generation didn't even bother questioning it, happily shouting from atop his companion. This was amazing fun, and it was going to be even grander when they get back to base. Everyone was content with a round or two, that was good enough for some lightweights to get drunk, then they'll mooch off someone else. Maybe Haruka if he joins them if he isn't busy with the commander.

Yukino, however, began to fidget rather nervously over ruining her hubby's shirt, and still having it this whole time. She even remembered telling him "just don't wear one" when he was looking for his shirt the morning after that night. Good job, commander of humanity. You can destroy Reapers but you can't stop yourself from destroying someone else's clothing?! She continued to just look any other way possible to avoid eye contact, thinking Haruka was mad at her for it. The enlightened maiden quietly cooed as his bare fingers grazed and tapped at her skin revealed by the open clothing. He must've been curious about how the jetpack even worked with her skin to do this. It wasn't just clamped onto her body, the machine was literally a part of her. It was... going to be rather difficult to describe, if that's what he wanted to know.

At least he wasn't upset. In fact, he's letting her keep it.

"Really?!" She lit up like a child seeing their parents come in the door with a new toy, gazing up at him with starry, red eyes. Then, realizing she was still in public, she quickly composed herself, clearing her throat and coughing in her hand, looking to the side again. "W-Well, I mean... If you want me to keep it, then thank you."

That shirt is going to be a treasure on par with Blaster Blade itself.

She smiled as her boyfriend pecked her head. Celebration was definitely an order for these two. After scaring a Reaper? Ohoho, she's never letting this moment slip from her memory. The feeling of terror Chimera had in expression, voice, and plays were enough of a celebration for her already. A party with Haruka was icing on the cake. Fate isn't kicking her in the ass unnecessarily anymore, so it seemed. Turning with his grip, she began pondering on what she wanted to do, but then responded to the little tidbit about dinner: "Hey, I'm sorry! I can't help things happening in the middle of dinner dates..." The Chosen Sword pouted, feeling genuinely apologetic for what happened when Hydra and Scorpion attacked in the middle of the double date. She still did want food, but then she'd eat like a mad truck. Haruka hasn't told her off or anything about it to her memory, but she didn't want to disgust him. Yukino Espoir is still a lady of elegance until they're both in the bedroom under the moonlight.

Then she's just an animal.

"I'm not particularly fond of drinking..." The woman mused, looking down at their feet. "But... It's a celebration for you and Noel. So I'll do..." Yukino grinned, fidgeting a bit by rubbing her thighs together. "Any~ Thing~ You~ Want~" came out as seductively as possible.

Chronos nearly gagged, then Carlos finally got off of him, so he did gag. "Gods!" Chronos shouted, floating upward. "You have a strong grip, Carlos! Remind me to get better distance next time!" The Spirit of Time yelled. He was just a Tsundere, keep at it, Carlos. With an annoyed scoff, he began to dust himself off. "I'm not talking to you about gross human love or you finding it! And I thank you for the kind gesture but I do not 'party'."

He's so against it, it's adorable. Chronos turned away to hide his face, but he was smirking just a tiny bit over Carlos being so happy with today. Especially with Carlos pulling his weight with Chronojet's gift of Detonics.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:42 pm

Sera was MIA.

100% gone.

Haruka however, was quickly and easily enticed by the mood changes Yukino seemed to be going through all at once. Her giddy upbeat personality transitioned perfectly with the way she weaved those words so... seductively. Seems like while she was "okay" with drinks, she was more looking forward to alone time considering the way she talked to him just now. Hearing the way she said it made Haruka want to scoop Yukino off her feet and sprint back to the Espoir House, tell the father of the house to leave those ear muffs on for a couple of days and get back to the real business at hand.

However... he felt a strong obligation to spend time with the guys too. It's not like they saw him everyday for hanging out anyways, and they'd see him even less once the ring was on his finger for good. Might be better that he let the group get him for a piece of the night, and maybe somewhere halfway through the couple just... escape back to the house.

He wasn't feeling dinner anyways.

Haruka grinned, nodding to Yukino's proposal of "whatever he wants."

"Okay, then how about this. We go with the guys for a shot or two, and then sneak back to the mansion. Sound good? They won't even miss me, and it gives me a little time to talk to the rest of the troops. You know, spread the joy of the night a little before..."

Haruka's nose was literally about to bleed from the thoughts flooding his head. Normally he didn't have enough time to think about it and it just happened, but now he'd have to kind of control that a bit better. With another kiss, he took her hand and started to tug her over to Bashiro, Okuri and the goons.

Before they reached the whole troop of boys, he took her into his arms once more for a split second, pressing his forehead to hers, answering the first thing she said to him after the battle.

"I don't think you need words to explain how much you love me. Your actions speak... plenty." He smirked, kissed, and moved forward. He had really gotten into the habit of putting small kisses on Yukino between phrases. Maybe it was just a security thing, or maybe he just really needs to stop getting so excited so easily.

"Okay boys, I'll take my free drink as fast I can down it. Places to be, things to---"

Do.

Things to... do.

"Things to accomplish."

Nice.

Nosebleed commence. He wiped his nose almost immediately as the heat rushed to his face.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:04 pm

Neo was still hanging out the stadium as it seemed most of the people have left. Neo was very happy that he was able to help out in taking out the reaper. But to some importance Neo was happy that the Brawlers believed in him so much, the evolution of Knuckle Dragon came to him.

Brawler Big Bang Knuckle Buster.. Looks like im going to need practice with this new deck of mine.. Neo Said

Neo then went back inside and realized that there was a party being thrown and he noticed Yukino, Jessie, Bashiro, Haruka and Carlos.

Hey everyone!
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Chronos is getting out of here, shown by him flying upward and away from the partying humans.

Yukino's emotional state was simply elated, filled with relief. She'd like to be filled with some more relief by her fiancee with the way she was practically begging for it. The war wasn't over, but everything with Link Joker started with that horrible Schwarzschild, and carried into her now-destroyed timeline when the Reapers invaded. For the longest time, she could do nothing but watch them destroy, especially when they arrived here, and humanity couldn't do anything. Now... now a Deletor feared them. They had advanced to the point where she would preach stories of how her worst enemies cowered in fear of them, when those monsters were supposed to be bringers of death and destruction.

Father Espoir would just have to leave the house for a few days if she decided to have her way.

Exculpate heard her lover's plan, just let him hang with the boys, get over herself, and have a much-needed drink after enough stress for a lifetime or three. Fine, fine, as commander and second-in-command, they could keep up morale. But only if most of that "joy" he was talking about was for her. Another kiss from him, little pecks just lit up her heart after the stagnant air that choked her lungs. Being led to the grunts, he pulled her in again. He kissed her mid-sentence, and she internally huffed and pouted. She was going to do that while he was talking!

A gentle expression was given, as happy as she had been in the days of them first meeting and first dating. This is how she felt with one victory, so total victory of the war may make her so jubilant, everyone would think she's insane. ... Wait, they already do. Actions, actions led their opinions of her. Actions let Haruka know how much she loved him beyond words. Utter devotion in the form of thirsty affection.

The boys turned to greet the Resistance leaders, and they were surprised to see the queen joining in. Fantastic, Bashiro thought. Okuri is only paying for a round or two, rich girl queenie pays for the rest! What a victory!

Yukino kept up her happy, warming smile until her eyes widened. Her heart stopped for the longest instance she ever felt, then it slammed into her chest like a jackhammer. Trying not to worry anyone, her face didn't change, but she was sweating a little. ... So getting most of her power back still hasn't changed this situation. The Chosen Sword's heart was still in a horrendous state. These days until the next Reaper attack, if plural for days, would help her relax and soothe her condition. Yet... Exculpate once again began to wonder how much time she was running on. The war needs to be over with quickly, so she can permanently relax, as the woman won't stand down from battle until everyone is saved from the menace forever.

Leaning against her beloved, she took out her phone, checking a message from Seifer... about Karin.

Soon, it would be time to get back to work again.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:20 pm

In the middle of the aftermath of both tournament and Reaper attack, laid a girl. A sad, lost, forgotten girl. One who lost purpose in her life. One who's very existence is a paradox for being from a time not yet woven yet continue to exist in past once lived but not lived. What truly is real for this lost soul? What truly is right? Why her? Deep in her conscious, a projection of herself was surrounded by darkness. A young blond girl, clueless and easy-going with a positive energy that allowed her to befriend just about anyone was curled up in a ball. Scared. Just... what am I...?

You were my second chance in life... but even that failed... A voiced echoed from the deepest parts of her soul.

Who are you?

I am you. You were me. A person who lost everything. Friends, family, everything that you held dear. It was unfair. We lost everything. You finally had a chance. I finally had a chance... to make things right again. But here we are...

I don't get what you are saying... I don't know what is going on anymore...

You are... we are... Noel Kusanagi... yes, the same girl you met is who we are. She is from a time I once lived. A past that I wish I had lived since it was quite different from what I felt. What we felt. You were my selfish desire to have a second chance living in this time. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for you to suffer so much. Being kidnapped, being taken over by my own darkness and warping everything we ever had. Please... allow me to put an end to everything... So we... so you can live in peace... The voice echoed and started being heard farther and farther away until it was gone.

No! Wait!! Don't go!! The lonely blond girl exclaimed as she got up and ran in a directionless void that is her soul. Noel Kusanagi, no, Mirai Hashira, kept running not knowing what will happen next.

-------------------------------------------------------------

In reality, the girl was being shrouded by a dark red and black aura with black wings expanding. As she got up, her eyes glowed a crimson red. "I will... put an end to everything... so we, so I can live in peace... With her wings, the now reawakened Seed flew up into the sky and left the area.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon May 02, 2016 6:42 pm

"You're gonna go far, kid."

Bashiro found himself leaning against a wall in the dome of the Tournament Stadium. He remembered the words he offered to Jessie when they got paired up in Chronicle's Eve, the boy having little chance against the brawler. Even so... that light of the new generation, little hopes in a future with no Reapers made him feel proud. Proud that Jessie was among such promising youths that would just... play... vanguard.

"Fuck all that did, right?" The man slumped down, sitting on the ground.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon May 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Fubuki followed Bashiro to the tournament stadium, and left him alone with his thoughts for a time. Eventually she walked towards him. This person was strong, incredibly strong. Someone who could, hopefully, make her strong as well. Strong enough to protect Aoi, strong enough to change fate, strong enough to do anything.

"Hello?" Fubuki called out, her eyes giving away nothing and Cyan's sweater pulled over her lower face.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon May 02, 2016 7:09 pm

"I'm not in the mood, fuck off." Bashiro swore and hissed, far too deep in his sour state to be nice even to a pretty girl. Girls, that was another thing. Jessie never treated girls like objects or rated them by numbers. Be nice... Jessie was nice to people and looked out for them. This random girl wasn't just a pretty young thing with a fine pair of sweater puppies. No, she was human like them.

"... What?" Bashiro changed his tone. He was still annoyed, but open to listen.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon May 02, 2016 7:22 pm

Fubuki didn't react at all to being told to 'fuck off.' She was unfazed, her cold stare fixated on Bashiro. She wasn't going to let this chance escape her. This was for Aoi and Cyan more than anyone else.

"I want you to train me. So I can protect Aoi. So I can change the fate this world has given me," she said bluntly, hoping that the loss of who she had figured was someone very close to him wouldn't cause a violent reaction to Aoi's name. Fubuki took a small step forwards, the wind growing colder.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon May 02, 2016 8:02 pm

Bashiro couldn't help but start laughing. "Me? Train somebody?" The brawler responded, thinking everyone's trying to joke with him. He's a massive excuse for a human being - a living embodiment of excuses actually. This person wanted to protect that little sweetie Aoi anyway, so he'd feel more inclined to help if he even began to understand how to train someone. "Look lady," Bashiro began, standing up from the wall. "I'm just a sleazebag, I don't know how to be a coach." The man replied, no longer laughing over how ridiculous the notion was.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon May 02, 2016 8:16 pm

Though the sweater hid it, Fubuki was frustrated by Bashiro's response. This wasn't a joke, nor was this a time to be laughing.

"I don't care," she said as coldly as possible. "I'm not letting what's happened to me before happen to me again. Are you going to let history repeat itself?" Fubuki was cold, trying to use guilt to her advantage. She referred to Jessie's erasure at the hands of the Reapers. No matter how much of a sleazebag he was, surely he wouldn't want something like that to happen to anyone else.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon May 02, 2016 8:41 pm

"You should care, because if I don't know how to coach, you sure as hell ain't getting shit from me, are you?" Bashiro snapped, his mood souring again at this twerp trying to be cold and rude, guilt-tripping him. He's doing plenty of that to himself already, and it's already having him lean toward not giving a damn. He's just wasted trash with no family left, so who really cares anyway? The man kind of just wanted to die but knew Jessie didn't want him to do anything of the sort.

"... Listen to me, if history repeats itself, I'm fine as long as it's me getting the repeat performance. I don't need to be here, and I don't need to get a book on Coaching 101. I'll help you, but I'm saying I don't know how to be some personal trainer."

Bashiro was more than irritated, but he was still going to help.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon May 02, 2016 9:38 pm

Although Bashiro wouldn't be able to tell through the sweater, Fubuki smirked. It hadn't gone quite as planned, but she had succeeded in getting what she wanted. Even if he claimed it'd be a waste, this was the first step in changing what fate had in store.

"When do I start?"
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon May 02, 2016 9:50 pm

"Oh my-" Bashiro gripped the bridge of his noise, annoyed. "Kid, I can help you whenever you want me to. I still don't know what exactly you want me to do. Why in the hell are you asking me anyway? Why not ask someone like Cero Kirguis or some other bigshot?" The man got up from his seat, not even understanding why Fubuki came to him for training anyway. What did he have that everyone else didn't?
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum