Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espoir Mansion

+7
Dementuo
Rosalia Izanami
Rawkobo
Jello
BluishOver
Cipher
Best Girl
11 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Espoir Mansion - Page 5 Empty Re: Espoir Mansion

Post by Jello Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:11 am

His hand was abruptly abducted from his coat pocket and placed in between Yukino's delicate fingers. Or delicate he called them, but they were battle-hardened and built to build. Regardless, he instinctively accepted the grip on it and looked down at his feet even further.

This wasn't fair to Yukino. Not really anyways. If she was going to worry about him so incessantly, shouldn't Haruka at least have the man in him to tell her what's been getting to him? Well, he did to a degree but...

"I miss us. Not just you. But actually spending quality time together, and, more importantly, a healthier you. It seems like..."

He almost cut himself off again, but this time if he didn't finish what he had to say, he might just get doghouse'd for not giving an apt response and just starting more trouble in the mind of the Ice Queen. Good job, chump.

Savas gave Haruka a mental pat on the back for at least starting to fix the problem. Or at least, talk about it.

"It seems like you spend so much time holed up in your workshop, you don't really take care of yourself anymore. Do you know how many nights I can't sleep because I have no idea when you're coming out of there for air or even at all for the night? And don't get me started on meals. Do you eat, what, one meal a day if at all? Sometimes I swear you don't even bother with finishing or even starting what the staff of the house make for you, and on top of that we see each other all the time but when we do see each other its times like this which are usually business oriented; and I wouldn't be surprised if we were actually on some mission right now, or it's at a totally inapt time and I either need rest or your working..."

He was on a tangent, but he was already done with his words before his breath was, releasing all of the pent up anger into one giant wisp of breath. The crunch of snow under his boots was the filler of silence after his small bit.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:44 am

"Miss... us?" Hikari questioned, confused by the notion. Weren't they under the same roof? They could always just- oh. Quality time together and herself back when starving and lack of sleep wasn't a constant thing. The war was over, and she still couldn't get a hold of taking care of herself. To be honest, the thought just didn't register all that much. The general always focused on the health and safety of other people, so what did she matter if someone else was worse off? That, or someone would be worse off if she didn't take action over eating something.

Yukino stood and heard out his woes, like she promised she would. And... it was a bit more than what the initial rant was about. Her lack of self-care, along with even more of a lack of doing anything special together that wasn't about business... Worry and what seemed to be clear loneliness was building up for months now. Another flaw of being self-absorbed. Hikari didn't see her health as a real issue, but others certainly did.

"Haruka..." The lady began, not really sure how to respond. Denial for any of the things he said was fruitless, as she had been ignoring her health for years now. Even when she left for Cray, the paladins would pin her down and forcefeed her just to ensure she ate. Not only that, but the quality time they had shared these past three months... well, "scarce" would be putting the frequency of the occasions lightly.

The Chosen Sword bit her lip, choking back whatever rebuttal that came to mind. It was hard to think of how to really respond.

"S-Sorry..." came out of her voice, a bit shaky now. The last thing she wanted was for her boyfriend to snap, much less worry. "I just..." Just what? "... I just don't pay attention to concerns about... myself, I guess. I'm always working because..."

Because what?

Some imaginary horrorterrors that might not even exist beyond her own nightmares?

"... We're not on a mission or anything right now", she avoided saying why she was busy. At the very least, she could assure this wasn't a business trip. Or at least, it wasn't anymore. Surveying the land can come later if Haruka has been troubled by this for so long.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:00 am

He was short of a good reply to the situation. There was no excuse Haruka was prepared to accept when it came to her lack of self-care or just excessive working in general.

Haruka was simply looking at Yukino now, gripping her hand back. He felt bad... he already put her on the spot and made her feel awkward. Probably should have just kept his mouth shut at this point.

He shook his head, closing his weary eyes.

"Don't apologize to me. Fix the problem." He wasn't angry, or even upset anymore. He only offered what he could spare to her when it came to what needed to be done. In the meantime, he entwined his fingers in hers, planting a kiss on her lips, for only a few moments.

"You're right. It isn't. And that makes me happy. Thank you." He nodded running a hand through his hair with his free one. He tried to give a decent smile in return, but it was still somewhat unconvincing.

"We just, gotta try harder, okay?"

"Atta boy."

Savas was proud of his little general in the making. Lambros was only barely impressed with Haruka's aptitude to finally take control of a situation after letting it build up for so long.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:11 am

Yukino was still at a bit of a loss, feeling awful such an obvious problem going unnoticed for three months. How the hell could she make up for being ignorant again? Ugh... it's always with people she cares about, and this couldn't have been the first time with Haruka. He was right. Apologizes didn't mean much of anything. If she was a soldier worth her mettle, she would have to fix the problem first and foremost. A little nervous sigh came out though. The Chosen Sword would stand against invaders and troublemakers across two worlds and several timelines, yet, having to confront her upset boyfriend proved to be... a scary challenge.

All she wanted to do was please him, after all.

The woman's gaze returned to Haruka after looking off toward the distance to receive a kiss from him. This isn't as extreme as "if you don't get it together right now, we're done". So she relaxed somewhat in his grasp.

"Try... harder. I'll try harder. I'll fix the problems."

At most she could focus on spending time with Haruka.

Eating and sleeping were other matters that rarely crossed her mind as it was. Probably a bit of force necessary for that.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:02 pm

"Right then. With that off my chest, that leads to the last issue..."

His smile at the recovery of the problem faded just as quickly as it came, taking a couple more steps forward, contemplating how to approach the subject. Yukino hasn't brought the subject up too often since their big group outing with Satoshi at Smokey's.

"The nightmares... How are they? Still having 'em?" Haruka adjusted the wrist of his glove, placing a hand over the scarred up side of his face and brushing back the loose strands of hair in front of his eye over his ear. The other hand was motioning to keep moving. If they were to take a "walk" it probably isn't best to stay in position for too long.

The military mentality was starting to stick in Haruka's head. The marine generals approved of his new philosophies in mind. He might make a fine commander of the seas one day.

"Do you think... er, the Reapers, right? Think they're actually coming? I mean Sera and his kind showed up here and we never- you know, expected it. Not out of the question, right? Haha..." He threw in a fake semblance of a laugh at the end, not trying to particularly lighten the mood. It was more of a, "don't take the question too seriously if you aren't up to answering."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Yukino began plotting on how to fix the problem, and of course, other things concerning work. She'd put aside more time for Haruka, but plans for the Resistance and the like still ran in mind. With a free hand, the general responded to a text on her cell phone while walking, then putting it back in pocket. The Resistance still needed a new HQ in the city... Due to losing easy access with Cero's training facility and combining technology, they were at a setback. Even more of a setback with nobody really believing in the upcoming threat, which Haruka just asked about.

"The... nightmares..."

Of course they had gotten worse. More deranged and incomprehensible beings appeared in dreams. The same Arrival message repeated itself, and the majority of her other sleeping sessions were replaying her timeline. The woman was more scared of them than she was willing to admit. "They're clearing up, less frequent", she lied, rubbing her fingers on his hand a tad nervously.

These "reapers" were the talk of the Sanctuary, apparently. Sakuya spoke a prophecy that involved the erasure of existence, and Hikari had told the paladins about it at some point. Likely at the same time Yugure told everyone about her story. They were the next big thing to prepare for... if they ever happened. They didn't, and only the Seekers were put in charge of investigating it, really.

"I know they're coming", Yukino replied to Haruka's inquiry. The same thing she's been saying for months now, frankly.

Before saying more on the matter, Yukino's phone buzzed again. "Sorry, it's Seifer. I keep replying to him because he didn't come home, so Father's going to throw a fit."

Actually this might be an interesting chance.

"Hey... up for a double date?"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:55 pm

"... Less frequent? That's good. Mine have gotten a bit better. With the connection to Sera severed, I don't get dreams of my past as often. I, do however have one fond memory now-"

He stopped his reminiscing upon her making mention of them definitely coming. She must be a bit more scared of the whole thing than anyone else, considering she's been the one dealing with the dream in the first place. If anything, that's nothing short of mortifying.

And then, the strangest request he ever heard Yukino ask him came out.

"Double date? With who?" Haruka scratched under his right ear, wondering why in the world of all times Yukino would want to

1) Go on a date

and

2) Know another couple who would also want to go on a date right now.

"I mean, yeah I'm fine with that. Any time with you is good time, I suppose." Haruka might regret saying that somewhere in the future, but he meant it for now.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:20 pm

Yukino gave a little smile in hearing Haruka's dreams have gotten better. "I'm glad the ordeal is over with. You sleeping peacefully is music to my ears", she spoke, then closed her eyes. With nightmares of the... painful flashbacks Haruka went through when Sera was around, the image of him finally resting with a more-than-rare smile of respite was more than adorable and pleasant.

The queen would ask about that fond memory he mentioned in a bit.

"Seifer told me 'she's back', and I think I know who he means."

There was going to be a mountain of questions.

"We'd be going with Seifer and Rosalia to a mall. Probably the Seaside Mega Mall."

Mind you, she's going nowhere near Smokey's again if she can help it.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:30 pm

"Lead the way then, doll." He squeezed her hand lightly, nodding.

Rose being back would be a dream come true for Seifer, obviously. And not only that... Seifer and Haruka haven't spent a ton of time each other in the past few months due to strange circumstances.

He buttoned up the top button of the jacket, finishing the uniform look of his outfit.

"Ready whenever you are."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:07 pm

Yukino led everyone back to the manor and, of course, Father Espoir was waiting at the front door once they entered the gate. Normally, he wouldn't come out of the house to confirm the situation. He'd wait until they're all inside, and either someone comes to his office, or a servant tells them he wants to speak. The fact that he was out here meant one thing: he's pissed. This might not fly as well as the queen wanted it to... Still, they had to make an attempt in swaying him. Rosalia didn't have a home to go to, and the Chosen Sword would die before leaving her on the street.

"Go ahead, start explainin'." Dad said as they approached.

"... She needs a place to stay-" Yukino got right to the point and then got cut off.

"I knew it. You people think I'm some kind of charity? This ain't a orphanage, I got too many damn kids in my house as it is."

His only real complaint was Haruka, really. Damn boys living in his house fooling with his daughter.

"Who is this, anyway?" Father Espoir asked, giving his attention to the brunette.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:18 pm

Seifer felt the beads of sweat forming. Oh boy, he was mad. "U-Uh... Father this is... Rosalia. I've told you about her once before." he hesitated, trying to choose his next words carefully. This was going to be difficult. Oh, oh no. What would he do about telling him they were engaged? "Drake was accompanying me to help me move her stuff out, but... She appeared inside of the house somehow. ...We don't really know how or why she's back, but... She's no longer inside of the rift... and... H-Here she is." he was even more nervous than when he asked the brunette to marry him. It showed to. He was afraid of Father Espoir, though for the reasons of his own father wasn't exactly the greatest. He trusted his adoptive father very much, but the scars of the past can't be healed that easily. "S-She doesn't have a place to stay since t-the house I moved out of was put on the market..." he bowed quickly, apologetically. "I-I'm sorry... This is my fault..."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:31 pm

Just as expected, things seemed to go down the drain as soon as they confronted the father, who was already waiting for them at the door. That in itself probably wasn't a good sign to begin with. Yukino was cut off almost immediately, and Seifer seemed to be, well, more nervous than when he was proposing in the middle of the mall... The brunette herself wished that this wasn't happening, more so because she felt that it was her fault that her sister and fiancé family were put on the spot... She had to do something, right? Was it even right of her to speak to Father Espoir though?

Well, it was worth a shot, and hopefully it didn't backfire. Rosalia entwined her right hand with Seifer's left, her own left hand carefully holding the moon pendant she wore. But, this also meant that the beautiful ring on her finger was clearly within view. "I-it's a pleasure to meet you, sir," she started off, unable to help the initial stutter as she looked up... and up... and up at Father Espoir. And to think she thought Seifer had gotten a bit taller; this man was a giant compared to the five-foot-five girl! "A-and what Seifer said is true. I'm not sure how or why I've managed to come back from the rift. All I know, is that I'm here... Please tell me if my presence is only going to be an inconvenience to you, sir. Don't blame Seifer or Yukino-oneesan for anything that I may have caused..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Haruka stood next to Yukino, holding an umbrella for the girl. She never specifically decided if she wanted one or not, but didn't object when one was put up so its safe to assume she did.

"Too kind, Haruka."

Guh...

And that's when the fear crept into several places. Father Espoir, the one Haruka had been dealing with for years now had an anger of many men's strength written across his face today. Haruka gulped, but still stood next to Yukino.

Father Espoir had this small grudge against Haruka ever since he first showed up in the household and made nice with Yukino in the living room when Satoshi was passed out. Since then, Father Espoir played his cards very carefully and Haruka played back only to keep from getting torn apart by the seams.

"Evening, sir." Haruka called out, after Seifer began his explanation of why Rose was here and his apology, as well as Rose beginning to explain her situation to the lion of the house.

Haruka bowed as well, keeping the umbrella postured straight up. This was less of an apology and more of "your humble servant of the house has returned with your daughter, unharmed. Woof."

Because at the rate he was getting paid and treated, aside from Butler-san, Haruka was at the level of a dog in the house of the Espoir. That was a given now.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:50 pm

Father Espoir folded his arms, tapping his upper left arm with his index finger. The difference between the war general daughter and the lion man was that he was everything she aspired to be as a commander. Seifer's fear for multiple reasons, Rosalia taking Seifer by the hand and the ring being exposed, Haruka standing too close to his daughter, yet trying to keep a respectable distance with showing respect to his employer... Hikari would never noticed all of this at once and be able to come up with responses on the spot. Not yet, at least. She wasn't a veteran. He, however, did it in seconds while everyone was speaking.

"Don't you start crying, son", Dad said to Seifer firmly. Not addressing him in a "you're family" kind of tone with "son", but instead "you're lower than me, soldier, but get some damn backbone". The man kept his stern stance and expression, giving an annoyed sigh. No matter what they were going to come up with, the facts were that there were too many damn kids in his house. Hana was gone and that left a hole in his heart and in her room, and one could argue there's open space in the manor, sure. However, open space for two sets of kids that are all going to probably be fooling around? Haruka messing with Yukino was one thing, but he guessed at several meanings for Rosalia's ring.

All of them weren't good.

Yet, he gave a sigh. The kind of fatherly "fine" sigh he would give. He's outnumbered four-to-one. Yukino was still daddy's little girl, he'd have to give in to Haruka's... presence, eventually, and Seifer needed something to stop depressing the damn house whenever he saw him. Seifer and Rosalia got their words in, and the Chosen Sword still had an expression that practically screamed "pleaaaaaaase" in the way her own mother would when begging for something.

Haruka wasn't vocally bothering him, so maybe the kid earned some points for not bugging him on the matter.

Hahahahaha, no.

Fine, she can stay, but let them sweat a bit more. Don't answer them with a yes immediately. Father Espoir kept a strong poker face, "sick of these kids' shit", it said.

"Back from the Rift, huh... So, we're just unlucky with Hana..." Father Espoir let that slip out. The Espoirs were dealing with a lack of their princess very badly, being somber or increasingly depressed about the situation. He focused back on the group. "This brat here came to live with us, and now, since you were living with him... You got no place to go. Again, I'm not a damn charity, I don't home the less fortunate."

Come on man, you're just being mean now.

"... Though, I guess I got enough space to house another damn kid. You won't be an inconvenience unless you try to stir up trouble. Yukino, don't bring anybody else in to live here."

He's giving in!

"Y-Yes! No more stranglers!" Yukino was ecstatic but had to get in a bunch of an unnecessary jab. She didn't mean to refer to Rosalia in such a way, but agreeing with Father was a good way to persuade him. Just accept we're all brats, and he'll cave at some point.

"Rosalia, was it? I'll treat you like one of my own so long as you behave. Don't worry about giving the staff issues, but don't let me hear of any funny business between you and this blondy, understand?"

Two couples in his house? Fine. But only one of them is going to be keeping up staff at night, if it has to be one.

... He sighed, he probably can't stop both couples from doing it at this point.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:00 pm

He'd learned really quick from Yukino just to agree with the man even if he himself didn't agree with it. But when the man finally said it was okay, after making the blonde nervous as all get out, Seifer could feel himself scream inside. He said she could, and he was happy. Good for you buddy. Don't mess this up. That being said, he gave a nervous glance to his beloved, and then another glance to his sister and Haruka. Everything... Seemed almost perfect. Perhaps to perfect. The mention of Hana though, brought back the thoughts from earlier. This time though, he didn't let it get to him. He'd just be happy, and enjoy the time he had now.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Rosalia immediately lowered her gaze at the mention of Hana, feeling almost guilty, as if her being back meant that Hana couldn't be here. Or something along those lines, anyways. Being called a brat didn't help too much, but it seemed Father Espoir looked down on most of them here. A very different kind of father compared to her own, that was for sure.

At least he said yes. Hearing her name, the brunette lifted her head and nodded so fast that her hair bounced with the motion. "Y-yes sir! No funny business~ Thank you, sir!" And just like that, was she accepted? It seemed so, for now anyways, and that was good enough. Rosalia looked between the little group, glancing between Haruka, Yukino, and lastly Seifer. It was going to be okay after all.

With her right hand still entwined with the blonde's left, she used her other hand to now rest on the deck box at her waist. Maybe her little prayer to the future helped some. Maybe it didn't. All she knew was that it would be okay...
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Funny business? Wouldn't dream of it.

Snort.

Haruka raised his head, as well as handed the umbrella to Yukino and stood in front of the remaining three. The loving couple and his own dearest.

"Alright, well, this means my farewell. As much as I'd love to stay and chat about how much fun living together is going to be, I have a job to take care of. Technically I was working on that date until... now. Because we're home."

Haruka turned around, folded his arms behind back, and proceeded to walk into the middle of the front door's frame.

"If anyone would care for refreshments, please call for me or enter the kitchen before it gets too late. Even I don't stay up all night. Unless..."

Haruka laughed a bit, waved to the group and proceeded to enter the kitchen where a no doubetdly scolding Butler-san was waiting to wag his old finger at Haruka and make him wash the dishes a second time after already doing it earlier that morning.

Poking his head out the door one more time, Haruka parted with,

"By the way, if you two insist on pulling one over Father Espoir's head... second floor, down the hall, take a right, room at the end of the hall on the left. Probably the most soundproof you're gonna get. Have a wonderful stay."

Back to work. Sigh...
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:26 pm

Father Espoir left with a hand in pocket and another hand taking a cup of coffee from an employee.

Yukino was happy, yet, sweating more than everyone else. Why is it she feels as if her dad will kill everyone she brings over? ... Wait, it is almost exactly like that. "S-Sorry about that..." The Chosen Sword apologized to everyone, and gave her working boyfriend a sly grin, inviting him to said room if Seifer and Rosalia weren't going to use it.

"I'll have to drag him on another shopping date later. For the time being... I can go back to the workshop, or figure out..."

Already her mind was back on to working. What happened to fixing the problem Haruka was worried about? ... She'll work on it. Goddammit. The woman thumbed at Seekers, needing an opportunity to play them at some point. In addition to that, modifications to the Reality Bangle were still deemed necessary.

"Ask one of the servants to find one of the rooms for you. That, or you can stay in Seifer's, even though Father will probably throw a fit."

The queen gave a mischievous grin.

"I'll be in my work room for the rest of the night, probably."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:07 am

Seifer's face turned a deep crimson at the implications that Haruka mentioned. He was dense, but he wasn't THAT dense. However, when Yukino spoke, his attention focused primarily on her. "I'll probably have her sleep with me for the time being unless she objects to it. Don't want her to be alone in a new place after coming back..." the male spoke up, squeezing the brunette's hand tightly. Though, when she seemed like she was heading back to work, he frowned a bit. He sort of wished she wouldn't. He'd seen a side of his sister today that was pretty amazing. But... "...If you really have to, then... Could you check... On how things are going with my Kagero deck?..." he asked. She'd gotten onto him earlier about using Link Joker in public, but... He couldn't fight in that case. What was he going to do if another incident occurred? ...He swore he wouldn't let anything happen to the people he cared about again, but... he wasn't allowed to use his only clan in public. ...Wait, what happened to Shadow Paladin? "...Could you also maybe see what Mordred's up to? ...Since the incident, I haven't spoken to any of them... And I don't know where my Revenger deck is..."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:30 am

"I'll call up some of the researchers to check on your Kagero deck. As for Shadow Paladin..."

... Oh. Yukino... had no connection with Shadow Paladin, she couldn't even hear them. When she played Shadow Paladin before during her rampage and first meeting Blaster Dark, Royal Paladin completely overtook their connection, and Yunos was offered a spot that he refused. Now, in a time where he and Ahmes didn't connect and bond... The Sword of Resolution was likely no longer her avatar.

"I-I'll try to look into it", the woman lied, looking away. This was a much needed time to do some legwork in the house concerning how much changed. Turning back with a little smile, the girl waved to her younger siblings, and walked inside.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:43 am

The male gave a frown. He chose not to pursue, since there didn't seem to be much hope in it but... Well... Not much you can really do about it. Continuing on from there however, he did return the light smile, waving the ivory haired woman as she left. Turning to the brunette however, his smile grew a bit more. "Well, let's go inside. Pretty fun day today, so I'm sure you could use some rest. That, and... I should probably show you around huh?" another smile as he pulled her along into the mansion.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:05 pm

"H̶͏͠O̸̡͝Ẃ̶͡ ̴̴҉C͢͟͢A̛N̡̧̧ ̵͢͟҉Y̵̧͜͠͝O͜͞͞͡U̧͝ ̀S̨͠T҉̶O̸̢P̛͜͞ ́͝Ù̶͢S͞҉̶ ̶̡W̨̧͜H̴̡͞͝͏E̡͜͟͞N̶͘͢͞ ̸̡͜W̸̨͜E̴̶̡͡ ̛̀͘A̵̶Ŕ̨̨͘͜È ͢A̢̢̡͘L͠R͞͡͏͡Ę̸͢͝͝Ą̷̨͡͏D̷̛͘Y̡͟͡ ̸̡̛͠H̨͢͝҉Ę͡͝R̷̷̷̛͡E̵̶̡̧͘?̸̶̢"

Yukino's eyes popped open, having fallen asleep in the sleeping bag of the workshop at some point. The woman stared up at the ceiling, having broken out into a cold sweat. She sat up, and then grasped her head with two hands. A migraine was born of another hearing nightmare. They're close - so close - very close - how close? Close enough.

In a panic, the Chosen Sword almost felt as if she had little control of her actions. "Ngh..." she whined, starting to crawl out, and just... aimlessly move around. Something, they're close, where? Not here, not inside this place. Hikari gripped onto a table's end, using it to assist in standing up.

"When... when is it... when is the arrival... so this can stop..."

When will the nightmares stop? Why can't they just show up and be done?!
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:32 pm

Satoshi walked up the path to the manor. He had gone for a loop around the city that had taken him several hours, mostly thinking about what to do down the road. He had an advertising gig to do with Smokey in America soon, because they needed one for their Valentine's Day specials across the country. That didn't have much to do with what he really wanted to do, which was sit in his manor with Haku and continue to work at this whole problem of his...

Though, if that was the case, he would've left a while ago. He had to admit there was something keeping him around Japan so frequently, and it was likely the friends he cherished above everything. Although, being reclusive as he had been for the past year and a half wasn't exactly something that kept him in contact with Haruka and Yugure very much. Nor did it really bold well for their bonds down the road as a triad.

Then again, it was good to spread at least part of them across the world somewhere for the sake of protecting it along with Cray, so was it really that wrong?

Satoshi knocked lightly at the door. Likely, one of the servants would answer, inform him people were sleeping...then realize who he was and let him in to have a cup of coffee or something. Hopefully.

He took out his deck for a moment and looked it over. "Musketeers..." he muttered, reading through everything. They seemed like quite the brigade fascinated with flowers, much like some of the Maidens he had played in the past, like Muse and Trailing Rose.

A few of the card arts looked like they went together for some reason...he recalled that Seph had mentioned something about a new strategy Cray's armies were attempting to employ. Maybe that had something to do with it? He didn't know, he hadn't fought in a while.

He kept flipping through his cards as he waited for a response.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:47 pm

It had been a long night, Seifer showing Rosalia everywhere she could go in the mansion, then leading her up to his own room and settling down for the night. In his sleep, which had been hard won with the creeping fear, all he could see was darkness, but he wasn't alone. He was just afraid and didn't know why. When he awoke, he moved so he didn't disturb Rosalia, picking up the Link Joker deck at his bed side. Quietly staring at it he sighed. "What's got you guys so spooked..." he murmured, crawling out of bed and walking downstairs, rubbing his eyes.

It was time for some coffee. Hopefully he could get some soon, since the taste would wake him up rather quickly. That would be nice. Then maybe he could talk to Yukino about the fear. ...And last night. She didn't seem like herself when he mentioned Shadow Paladin. There was something wrong, but what? In any case, when the knocking occurred, Seifer was close by to hear it. Even in his current living arrangements, there wasn't any need to just ignore it and let one of the staff answer.

Walking down to the door, the male yawned once before taking hold of the door knob and turning slowly, opening the door to reveal... Satoshi? "Satoshi? Hey there, it's been a while. What brings you here?" the blonde stifled back a yawn, staring at the man before him with crimson eyes.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:08 pm

Rosalia enjoyed the tour to the fullest, though entirely terrified of getting lost and going into a room she wasn't allowed in. It was like being at a museum, and if she touched something with the lightest, feather-like tap, it would shatter into a million pieces. Needless to say, she was attached to Seifer at the hip, even when they went to bed for the night. There was no way a skittish girl like herself was going to be separated from the blonde anytime soon.

The night itself was a bit more restful than the previous. She still dreamed of the barren expanse bathed in white, but slowly colors were filling it. It was shapes that soon became figures, memories of the double date from yesterday, and having finally seen Seifer again the day before. But there were a few other figures in the background that the brunette didn't quite recognize, and yet they felt... familiar...

Come morning, or whatever time it was, Rosalia woke up without a start. She was considerably well-rested, and rolled over on the bed, one hand searching for something. Or someone. "Seifer?..." she yawned, sitting up finally and rubbing her eyes. A quick glance around, and she was alone. "Maybe he got up for breakfast..." After stretching, and another yawn, she climbed out of bed and fixed her hair with her fingers. We need to make a stop at the old house and get all my stuff... I don't remember having too much to carry. Just a big suitcase plus a backpack worth of stuff, and my violin... We didn't really go shopping for clothes yesterday. I wonder what the others want to do today.

Whelp, there was only one way to find out what the to-do list for the day. Rosalia sang quietly to herself as to not disturb anyone while wandering around the mansion, doing her best to try and remember the tour from yesterday. It didn't quite work out so well, easily getting lost, but the halls seemed familiar. Perhaps that was a good sign, and meant she wasn't trespassing onto restricted territory. As long as she could find Seifer, Yukino, or even Haruka, she'd be okay.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next