Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Capital

+9
Xateramusa
NovaRaizer
NeoBuster
Bee_Chan
BluishOver
NoelKusanagi
Nova Major
Lightning King
Best Girl
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Card Capital - Page 2 Empty Re: Card Capital

Post by BluishOver Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:17 am

Haruto was still very much lost in thought as he replayed the events that happened today in his head several times, but even now he could not find a proper explanation to what happened or to all the questions that surround his mind. It was only when this stranger said something that triggered a reaction, was when Haruto's focus was back to her or down to earth.

"Conflict? what do you mean?" he asked, now very curious as to what this girl meant.

Last edited by BluishOver on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee_Chan Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:25 am

Bea looked up towards him. Studying him as much as she could. She placed her hand on the table a bit forcefully. She lifted up her hand, her deck being revealed underneath it.

"You zeems to be out of it. Your heat zeems to be in zee outer-space or zomezing. You can barely keep your attention on zee one voo is talking to you." she said in a tone that came off a bit harsh.

"I know vat vill get your heat back into the zwing of sings. Hov about a cart fight?" Bea asked with a smile on her face, drawing both of her hands to her chin, folding her figners together and placing her elbows on the table leaning in to him.
Bee_Chan
Bee_Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:01 am

"Sure, and the name's Haruto, pleasure to meet you Bea." replied the boy as the fight began.

The fight was rather one sided, mostly due to Bea acquiring all the pieces she needed while Haruto did not receive and support from his deck in terms of combo pieces, even Core did not show up, why was that? Bea managed to legion three times and through the usage of revivals and consecutive attacks she was able to push Haruto faster than he could push back. Sadly Haruto was not even fully aware about what was happening as his mind was completely clouded by what had happened.

snaps fingers "Get your heat on zee fight" was told to him several times as he got lost in his thoughts every now and then.

Unfortunately, by the time he realized what he was in it was already too late, the 6th damage had been dealt, it was as if he had a level of trust that was severed by his concerns. Bea certainly drove home that she beat him, laughing as she left the store and giving Haruto some harsh words.

"You Zee your veekness iz zimply you. Had you focused on zee fight and not lost track you would hav been more of a challenge." was said, to him as she left.

".......She's right, i'm too unfocused and it feels as if I am detached.....forgive me my Liberators." he said, as he picked up his deck and made his way out of the shop, "No more hesitation, I can't allow this to continue I have to figure out more and understand my deck and this game better, I won't forget that girl." he said, as he made his way home.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Neo had decided to take some time away from the Resistence and walk over to a place he knew all to well..

Card Capital.. Its been a very long time since Ive stepped foot into this shop. It was one of the very first shops I discovered when I first came here..

Neo walked inside the shop and looked around and noticed some players cardfighting each other. Neo waved to the shop manager and then sat at the nearest fighting table and took out his Narukami decks and looked over them making the edits he thought were needed. Then he started Challenging people one by one to practice and only one thought was going through his mind..

Never give up and keep on fighting!

So One by One Neo continued to fight everyone in the shop and he didnt stop one bit. He was going all out!

Eradicator, Gauntlet Buster Dragon!

Eradicator, Tempest Bolt Dragon!

Brawler, Shotgun Blow Dragon!

Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Dragon!

Playing all of his different Narukami decks, the fights kept on going and Neo showed no signs of stopping. He beat all the fighters one after one and kept fighting until the it was the middle of the day when he finally decided to take a break..

NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:38 am

Darren's eyes laid upon the sight before him. He wanted to assist, but he was at his limit already. If he even attempted to do more, he would pass out once again. He saw Satoshi as well as Haruka. They fought with all they had to get through to Yukino... and that was when it happened. She was herself again... or at least she couldn't fight any longer.

"Her energy levels have changed..."

"She's back to normal. As normal as she always was.

Darren smiled in relief. He walked forward. Each step was exhausting agony but he wanted to at least see Yukino up close. She didn't look different but she felt like she always had. He closed his eyes and simply said, "Welcome home."

"Speaking of home, she should go there. I don't think anyone is really in any condition to take her there."

Darren nodded and held out his hand. Dailander appeared in front of them. Darren scooped up Yukino carefully in his arms and turned to Neo as he called out, "Tell em I'm taking her home!" He set her in the living car as he stepped inside as well. The vehicle moved on its own, heading to Espior Manor.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:50 am

Xat smiled as she saw the aura around yukino go back to normale, and demerged with Shirayuki though the ears and wolf tail stayed with her. "I'm glad we manage to reach you. We all missed you Yukino." She said softly before turning and walkngn out of Card Capital with her wolf companion dissappering, and shriayuki went back to cray.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:15 pm

The surrounding world became a subconscious whirlwind of life. It seemed within a blink of a moment that the panic that enveloped the world was fading and breaking down. This was most definitely happening even in small increments, but was accelerated in Haruka's mind the breakdown of fatigue. From his arms, Yukino was absent and brought back to the manor. He sat, his knees against the cracked pavement, reaching inside his torn pant leg pocket. He produced a cellphone, sending a text message out to a number without an assigned contact.

Subject: im working on it

dear hitsue

hey, everything is all right on my end. thanks for dropping me the location of oblivion. he really loved that old bike, so im sorry to bring that thought back up. dont worry, im keeping my end of the deal. im still searching for him, wherever he went. send my greetings to miss mimiko and the rest of the kids.

yours, cousin haruka

With a swift click of the send button, Haruka forwarded a message to a foster house several cities north of his location. He nodded, breathing in and standing himself up, wobbly. His eyes were half-open, mounting Oblivion. His nostrils burned in as oxygen sent his lungs aflame.

He kicked the stand off, engine now humming. He didn't take more than a moment to look over the desolation of the city. It was becoming commonplace.

Oblivion blazed itself across the city, the commander reaching into the wind for thoughts, but only able to muster enough brain power to direct himself back to the manor. He was so, so very tired.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:40 pm

Karin barely had any time to rest herself after Yukino was freed from Harbinger's seed- Yukino herself got carried off back home, and the person she had hoped to talk with was speeding away on a motorcycle she'd never seen him with before. "No rest for the righteous, huh...?"

Jumping to her feet and wiping the blood from her face, Karin ran off on the trail of Haruka, following him all the way back to the manor.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:29 pm

The battle against Cero was over. At the moment Dragonic Kaiser Crimson prepared himself to deal the decisive blow to the European Champion and his Tempest Bolt Dragon, he was reminded of something. All those times he could't help someone in need came back to haunt him, to make sure that this time wasn't different from his previous failures. He paid no mind to them. He's come to far to let that bother him one more time.

As Cero fell on top of the rubble, Carlos ran towards his defeated opponent to check if he was fine. Something about his sudden laugh once he was on the ground gave him the idea that at least none of his bones was broken. "Oh thanks goodness... Last time I did something like this, I threw a person through a building". He stood next to the Champion, just in time to hear this gem.

"Hmph, Emperor...  What a pointless change in title...".

"Oh, you don't fucking say!?" Carlos exclaimed in the most expressive way possible. "That's what Crimson and I were trying to say all this time!! Good thing you finally got it memorized!! You could've made it easier for a lot of people if you just kept your hands off dark and ominous shit like that!! I mean come on, it's called Void for God's sake!! No one is that stupid to mess with stuff like that!! It's like eating the fish that is supposed to be poisonous right after reading about it or walking right into a the habitat of the lions in the zoo after reading the fucking signs!! That level of stupidity shouldn't exist, but it does apparently!!" He kept on and on with his reproaches. For a moment, the young man was reminded of an old friend of him. Someone who made stupid choices comparable to those Cero made this time, but on a different context. And because of them...

Thankfully, he snapped out of that strange demeanor once he noted that the fights seemed to be over. "Is the fight really over? I really didn't hear anything" He thought. The sight of some Resistance soldiers taking a path that seemed to lead back to the base proved to him that indeed, that confrontation was over. The young man sighed, almost falling to the ground. "What a relief...".

"Hey Cero" He looked at him, ashamed for his previous behavior. "Uh... Sorry about all that. It's, you know, a byproduct of nearly being buried alive mixed with the adrenaline and the nature of this situation. Things like that can mess your way of being for a moment. I hope you, uh, understand" He told the fallen Champion, before extending him his hand while sporting a big smile. "Now come on, get up. We need to check how much we lost this time".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:50 pm

The words of the still unnamed person after Cero muttered to himself weren't exactly what he wanted to hear. He stayed silent throughout the monologue of this stranger, though his expression was clearly not happy. When the monologue of anger was finally over and the... the... guy. Offered his hand to the Kaiser to help him up, it was promptly responded to by a blast of energy. It wouldn't harm him, just knock him over. The blue orb was floating in the place of the person that had just been knocked over before flying back into Cero, returning the Dragonic Kaiser deck to him while they faded away from the possession of... whatever his name was.

With that, Cero stood up and brushed the rubble off of his jacket before turning towards the person he just faced in combat, "I have my own casualties to worry about, nor do I need your help. However..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a Vanguard card and flung it to stick in the rubble next to the person he had just faced. It was the newly redesigned pass into the training area since nobody seemed to like the previous pass. Or, well, future pass. At the moment, passes weren't even required. Then the Kaiser pointed dramatically at the person who had just defeated him, "Tell me your name!"
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:22 pm

"Yay!! We are friends now!! I'm buddies with two Vanguard Champions!!" Thought Carlos excited, recalling his first meeting with the Chinese Champion Aoi while waiting for Cero to take his hand. Everything was going so well, but then the young man noticed he was flying in the air for what he perceived as... Ten seconds. Fifteen seconds top. "... What".

Carlos landed on his back, still unable to understand what happened. The only thing that was clear is that Cero knocked him down using something. As soon as that happened, the blue orb that saved his life earlier abandoned him and returned to his previous master. Easy comes, easy goes. The champion then stood up and proceeded to tell him that 'he has his own casualties to worry about'. "I can see you we're going to make me one of those casualties, you jerk" The young fighters thought, still shocked by the sudden... Whatever that knocked him over.

And then, the Champion threw a... A pass? A pass to where? An hospital? His next concert? And he also had the nerve ask his name. Unbelievable. "Look, I don't know how you do things on Europe, but here, like in any other part of the world, people don't ask the name of a person they knocked over. In fact, those two actions are never done in the same sequence one after the other..." Said the young man, still lying on the floor. Of course he acted cool to hide the fact that he was absolutely terrified of that power, despite being the most tame thing he's seen or felt after coming to Japan. "... And I'm Carlos Estevez. Please don't do that again" He added.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:11 pm

All Cero could do was just... stare. Dumbfounded, for what felt like hours but couldn't have been anywhere near that. Carlos' first response to being sent flying was... Calling the Kaiser out on being rude. He was fully aware of the Kaiser's power, having just experienced it himself, yet still had no issue asking Cero to not do something. Did he have no sense of fear or danger? Was he actually powerful enough that he didn't need to worry about how powerful the Kaiser was? This just didn't make sense to Cero, he was just unable to comprehend it, his only response beyond a dropped jaw was a vague nod.

With a brief shake of his head to clear his mind, the Kaiser walked passed Carlos to tend to the members of his faction of the Resistance. The final battle was approaching, and the Kaiser had to be as prepared as possible.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:11 pm

As soon as Carlos finally introduced himself to the Europe Champion, the famous cardfighter just stared at him, looking confused. "Ok, I'm feeling a little uneasy" He thought, fearing the worst. "Why is he saying nothing! Is he going to attack me or what". In one of the most disappointing conclusions of all time, Cero just shook his head and walked past him. "H-Hey!!".

Carlos stood up and called him. "At least say goodbye, you jerk!!" He shouted, subconsciously hoping that the powerful Vanguard player couldn't hear him. Then he saw the Champion, tending some members of the Resistance. Their uniform was vaguely different from the attire Carlos was accustomed to. He couldn't help but smile at the sight. "Well, at least he's a jerk with a heart of gold. Nah, bronze sounds better. He's safe and that's all that matters right now".

Suddenly, a message appeared in his Reality Bangle. "Woah!" He reacted with surprise at the realization that he still had the bangle. "I forgot I had this thing" He muttered. He then read the message carefully, unable to contain his surprise at the end. "What!? Karin is taking over!? But she just recovered from whataver the hell that was!! And what happened with Hikari!? Did we beat her or not!?". But the next bit was too much for his fragile and little heart, given that he was just paying attention to it. "Ha... Ha... Har... HARBINGER'S WEAKNESS!?". If he was reading the message completely was a mystery, as he was just reacting to the bits of information he deemed important.

He remembered the story of the Drone sisters, and how their older sibling was now the leader of the invading army of aliens. "... This could be completely awesome or absolutely bad depending on how the plan goes. I need to get to Umano right now!". He then picked the pass just tossed at his side and a discarded bicycle conveniently placed on the road and pedaled his way to the base of the Resistance, passing Cero just in time to say goodbye. "See ya, fake emperor!".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:43 pm

The Kaiser continued on his way, ignoring Carlos' words about "saying goodbye" and had almost left earshot when he heard Carlos scream about Harbinger's weakness.  Certain that whoever was going to talk about this weakness was going to do it at Umano, he picked up his pace, about to fly when Carlos drove past him on a bicycle.  

Cero had put up with many things today.  He stabbed himself in the heart, went mildly mad with power for a brief time, fought a bunch of people who were under the impression he was being controlled, put up with being insulted by them, failed to kill any of them due to some series of miraculous luck despite having obscene amounts of power, and then got insulted by himself for using the power of Void, as well as some nobody named Carlos the Kaiser hadn't even known the existence of acting like he knew what Cero was trying to say to himself.  Then Carlos called the Kaiser a "fake emperor."

If Carlos hadn't have been the one to indirectly remind Cero of his ideology, the poor man would probably need to go to a hospital.  Begrudgingly, Cero redirected in his anger and instead threw it at an empty building behind him, causing half of it to collapse before the Kaiser flew off towards Umano.

He shouted towards Carlos as he flew over him, "Never call me that again and I might say good-bye next time!"
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:49 am

By the time the heroes who had followed the super weapon, a heavy downpour had begun raining down. Nemesis had dropped out of the sky, instead opting to walk for everyone to keep her in better sights. Umbrellas were brought out and helmets were firmly strapped with face-protectors to best protect them through the rain. They were just in this area... when they were fighting to return Yukino Espoir to their side. Nemesis, thinking on it, remembers Hana, Miyuki, Dalis, and a number of others here, including fighting Jellal and even meeting Shiki. ... How long... has it been? The android felt cold and old, like her bones were brittle and frail, even if her insides were just Void and Light conflicting. Everyone felt cold, but at the same time, comfortable, but also on edge. It was hard to describe, imagining they were marching toward the end of an era. Everyone had so many feelings they still wanted to get out, families they wanted to go back to, speeches to give, edits to decks, adjustments to equipment, and all the like. Nemesis wanted to reminiscence, but there was no more time for that. Yes... every side was now out of time. The soaking wet Chosen Sword of Void glared into Card Capital, seeing no customers, no employees. Just tables, posters, and the like... except one person.

One entity.

One devil.

The God of Death sat inside at a table, seemingly playing a game of Vanguard by herself with actual cards.

Nemesis didn't wait for anyone or signal anyone to follow. The super soldier instinctively went inside on her own as water dripped from her mechanical body onto the floors of the room of genesis.

"... Harbinger."

"... Shistain." Harbinger spoke calmly, sneering at her bitter rival as she put her cards down, having won the game against herself with Graywon into some makeshift Royal Paladin deck. The God of Death turned to the Resistance, inside and outside. Her voluptuous form as Tomozo remained constant with overflowing red hair, alluring, deep blue eyes with two fleshy mountains barely contained in her punk-metal dress. She placed a hand at her supple hip, flaunting it and her revealed leg, reveling in the feeling of her curvaceous form one last time. She beamed, clearly happy to see all of mankind staring her down.

This was their last chance to say something before it began.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:04 am

The Cross- Karin stepped into the shop behind Nemesis. In the heavy rain, the flames that adorned her cape had flickered and faded out, leaving her in just the armor. She stood at Nemesis' side, staring down Harbinger with her. "Harbinger..."

Karin glared at the she-devil, the entity who had started her on her ruinous path. The one who had brought Sharyu to this world, who thrust her into Sovereign's control. The one who had been the catalyst for Karin's own awakening as an Overlord.

"...And, Sovereign."

There wasn't a trace of doubt in Karin's mind, Sovereign could see and hear them too. He had to be. On standby somewhere, watching, waiting for the fight to begin.

Karin reached into a pocket, and slid out a card. It was blank, like those that had been Deleted, with only the template appearance- Not even a trace of color. She held it out, the card's face aimed at Harbinger, and by extension, Sovereign. "Sovereign... You know what this is, and you know what it means. Just as you know of the seed you embedded into my heart, and how I burned it away. As Humanity's leader, I'm here to fight you both, for the sake of the future. But as my own person..."

One of Karin's eyes, for only a moment, flashed the black and yellow colors of the Reapers.

"...I'm here for you, Sovereign."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:18 am

Cero had seen in the distance the end of Legion. He scoffed a bit, slightly disappointed he had been unable to take part in its defeat. Not that it mattered. With them out of the way, all that was left was Harbinger and Sovereign. Nemesis and the rest of the Resistance seemed to be heading somewhere... Somewhere Cero was conveniently close to, near where his faction had already gathered. He had received surprisingly few casualties in the battle against the Drones and the assault of the Reapers, but there had been casualties nonetheless.

The Kaiser flew to the Resistance's destination ahead of his faction. Harbinger and Sovereign hadn't appeared in their Deletor forms visibly yet, so the battle hadn't started. He landed outside Card Capital, Karin and Nemesis already inside. Cero followed in, staring with disgust at Harbinger in her human form.

Red lightning crackled in Cero's right hand as he stared at Harbinger. He didn't have much to say, despite how much distaste he had for them. He felt something stinging in his chest as he did, and anybody who could detect the energy of Reapers could feel it from the Kaiser... Ever so faintly.

"Harbinger. I'm here to kill you." But for now he stared at the harlot, standing next to Yukino and Karin. The battle had already begun, but neither side had made a move.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:19 am

Beatrice entered behind Karin, her current Mistress and commander, staring at the source of all the misery. She had been with the Resistance the least amount of time and had hardly any history with the red head Reaper. But all it took is one moment. One unforgivable act. "Had I not join that tournament, I would have been ignorant of the war for humanity that was taking place. Probably still searching for my true Master. But thanks to Jessie, that is not the case. Thanks to him, I now found where to serve. And I won't ever forgive your kind for destroying that innocent child and his brother. I fight not only to serve my Mistress, but in Jessie's and Bashiro's stead. Prepare yourself, demon. Your last breath approaches."
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:29 am

After the battle with Chris, which Seifer had barely won and only thanks to Thing Saver's ability to restand and yet another loss... with Fubuki's death, the brunette trudged through the rain soaking wet. It was another loss, and while he didn't know Fubuki that well... it still saddened him. People's lives were being thrown away, for what? So that humanity could continue to exist? That's great and all but everyone deserved to live.

Looking up, he noticed... The Card Shop? Glancing inside, he saw the human form of Harbinger sitting there waiting for them, and Yukino went inside to meet her without a word. Why? He supposed it didn't matter, as he followed his sister inside... for better or worse. Ignoring the flaunting that Harbinger seemed to relish doing, Seifer pushed back his rain drenched hair.

"Why?" he asked, a rather stupid question, but one he felt he wanted to ask all the same. He pulled at his sleeves to try and get them to stop sticking to his skin first before continuing. "What's your motivation really? Just to have fun? You enjoy making others suffer?" he took a moment to glance back outside the windows toward the Resistance. "Somewhere deep down, I think I understand it. Somewhere locked away, someplace I'm afraid to go. A part of myself I don't want to admit exists." he kept looking at the Resistance as he spoke, remembering as the darker part of his being emerged to fight at Harbinger's side.

Karin stepped in as well now, speaking more to Sovereign who had to be here somewhere. It was nearing the climax of this war anyway. "Took me long enough, but I did remember you. You came to me for help with Fuki and Koga after they'd been Reversed. Can only think now that was somehow your doing but..." he half shrugged, half waved with one hand. That didn't matter now, but she wasn't attacking them... Their enemy, his enemy. She seemed to be giving them a chance to speak and speak he would. Whether it mattered in the end or not, there was quite a bit he wanted to say to her...

"And much to my sister's dismay, I suppose I should thank you for some of this. You brought humanity together against a single enemy. Whether that was your intention or not, in the end you're very much the cause of this. If you didn't exist, Yukino wouldn't of united humanity... And maybe I would of still been blind to those that care about me, those I could consider my ally. ...Even that dumbass Cero." he laughed slightly, placing a hand on his forehead. It was ludicrous, saying all of these things to humanity's enemy, but they were at the end of a very long road. Why not take a minute to actually reflect for a moment?

"You almost took everything from me. You took my love, my strength, even my will. ...Hell..." he glanced at Cero as he showed up, being as antagonistic as ever, but chose to continue. "Even after they brought me back to the Resistance, I thought maybe... Maybe it actually would of been better if we all just... Disappeared. Deleted, erased, gone for good. We wouldn't have to suffer..."

A low chuckle escaped his lips, as he covered his face again... the chuckle changing into small laughter. "Yeah, I'll admit it... Maybe it would be best if we just rolled over and gave up. Let ourselves be erased. It'd definitely be easier...." his hair shadowed his eyes, and he stayed quiet for a few moments.

Looking up after standing there a while in silence, a soft red glow appeared through a parting in his hair. "But then again, the greater things, the things that are worth it... Those are the most difficult things. Humanity, the Resistance... Their ever flowing courage and willpower, continues to grow ever higher. Continues to become something more." he turned fully towards the demon before them, both eyes glowing red, a soft light appearing on his shoulder. "Humanity continues to survive. They've grown to the point they can kill Reapers, and now it stands to reason they can even win against you. So, unlike mister Ego here, I won't claim to kill you... No, I'm far too weak for that. I know my limits, but that won't stop me from giving my life so that everyone else can succeed."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:30 am

Riding on Blitzkreig after his fight with Legion at the Reapers HQ. Neo flew off although the weather didn't help any at all. The Heavy Rain almost made it impossible to fly so Neo flew to about where the Amusement Park was and landed there while traveling the rest of the way on foot. While walking passing all of the destruction that was caused. He started thinking deeply about everything he has been through since he first came to this town.. The people he met, the fights he had, all the good and bad times.. Everything was one huge roller coaster of a ride for Neo since arriving. His goal and his purpose for even coming here was to find out why his parents disappeared all of those years ago and despite being given so many hints and clues, there still hasn't been an answer.. but the closest Neo has gotten to such an answer was when he recieved the power of Blitzkrieg from that person.. Was that person his dad.. or something/someone else? No matter who it was Neo couldn't try to find those answers out at this current moment sadly.

But everything he has been through.. seeing all of the people die and get deleted during this war.. all of the fighting, suffering and sorrow everyone has had to dealt with.. it was soon to be over and everyone could then move on from all of this..

Eventually Neo after walking for quite some time, saw Card Capital in the distance and started running towards it. But once he got there he saw Beatrice, Karin, Cero, Seifer and Yukino already there and waiting as the human form of Harbringer was sitting inside. Neo had so much he wanted to say to Harbringer after all of the destruction it has caused and the people it has killed.. but he wasn't going to let his anger get the best of him.

This was it.. The true final battle was about to begin and it was going to be a final battle everyone will never forget..
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:55 am

The Dimensional Robo, Daidragon came down from the sky in front of Card Capital. Darren had followed Yukino here. He was ready for this to end. He was a fool, believing that he could end this as he did when he fought the Future Noel. He didn't kill her and Malice was born from the result. Trinity wanted what happened, but that didn't make him feel better about it.

He stepped into the card shop. Memories filled his head. He first modified and tested his deck here. It was when he decided to use the Dimensional Robos after holding back from using them for so long, and its where he trained to become stronger before the Reverse happened. It was as if it was a representation of when Vanguard was about fun and challenge, not life or death.

That was when he saw the Reaper God herself. It almost looked like she was playing with herself. Usually Darren would make a joke about that. This wasn't the time for that, not anymore. His eyes had a deep glare and his teeth gritted. He understood what she was, even a bit of what she used to be. Still, this was the devil that cost to many lives.

"Aoi... Trinity... Fubuki... You have no idea what names like those mean, do you? he said as even the Dimensional Robos were growing concerned. His emotions were causing his power to raise. "You Deletors don't know how to hold anything close to you... You just know how to remove things. I'm tired of seeing everything around me disappear... I'll fight to get it all back!!"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:13 pm

Carlos followed the Resistance to where the final battle was going to take place. His mind was still plagued by the image of Fubuki, someone he barely knew, doing the impossible against an unstoppable force like Chris and her Chaos Units. After Seifer splendid turn, the only one left to face the Drone was her and her trusted Blue Storm armada. In the end, she managed to reach the master of the Cyber Dragon just as the other members of the Resistance defeated the twin Reapers known as Legion. The young man felt a little bit of jealously given that he couldn't do it himself, but also relief as someone still managed to do it. "Another saved Drone to the list. Thanks Fubuki" He thought. Even though she lost the fight, Fubuki won in the grand scheme of things. She hugged her opponent as a signal of understanding.

... And that's when Chris resorted to impale both Fubuki and herself.

The poor Drone was already broken on the inside. The whole idea of winners and losers was engraved in her mind in such way that, after analyzing that she was also a loser, she decided to kill herself as she firmly believed that it was the only reward a loser should receive. Following the fall of both fighters, and some instructions delivered by the dying Drone, the Resistance continued their way to their final destination. After some instructions delivered by the dying Chris, the young man along with the rest of the soldiers saw how the bodies of both combatant vanished. Speechless, he followed the rest of the freedom fighters to their final destination. The place where 'everything began'.

To his surprise, the place was non other that an old Card Shop named Card Capital. He vaguely remembered the local as he recently fought Cero along with Dragonic Kaiser Crimson just in front of it. The place was totally empty, except for one person - Harbinger, in the form of Tomozo. The leader of the Reapers turned to the Resistance, allowing every soldier to say something to her or to themselves before starting the war once again. Everyone had something to say, so Carlos took the chance to direct some words to his friend Okuri. "Okuri... I made up my mind" He said, recalling the time they discussed about fighting Harbinger. "If I want to help, I have to put some damn effort into it. I can't back down after witnessing so many sacrifices by people who had a whole life ahead of them...".

"This time, I'll do everything I can to help you finish this damn war whatever the cost!" He reaffirmed his decision as the rain fell. "And it may sound corny as hell, but I'll also help save Tomozo! Yeah! Who cares if I don't know her? That's what I want to do!" He added, hoping that Harbinger was listening.

Last edited by Nova Major on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:09 pm

Xat followed the others to the final battle, and once arrived looked up at the rain. "Huh rain how fitting for the final battle." She said to herself still in her transformed state. She looked around at the others and walked up to Nemisis and handed Nemisis a message from her phone."The rain will help alot in this battle due to Shirayuki being able to freeze it. With the water frozen do you think if we can lure it to a patch of ice it will fall and we can probly deal more damage?" was written on it. While she kept her eye on The enemy
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:05 pm

"You are evil incarnate." Nemesis began speaking to her sworn enemy, the one entity she basically devoted her life to stopping. The will of the Chosen Sword was given to her in order to kill the eldritch devil before them. That's what she believed, and her anger wasn't going to accept any other reason. "You have killed, destroyed, erased, and the only creation you have to your name is misery. You are a blight on existence as the single worst and strongest enemy in history. Be proud, Docking Deletor, for no being has ever had Heaven, Earth, Cray, and Hell tremble in fear and band together to fight against a common foe. ... And you don't care. No, you are delighted to know this fact. Are you not, Harbinger?" The soaking wet super weapon commended her most demonic rival, accepting her as the ultimate enemy to literally every faction in the universe. The Queen of Imperial Wrath pointed at the darkness that plagued all, a gaze of resolute, but quiet fury. Harbinger, after having listened to everyone, even the Karin who wasn't addressing her began to giggle, then released a maniacal laughter. It was obvious no one's feelings meant anything to her, and she took it all in Stride. Everything was a joke, and to hear she was so accomplished as creation's antithesis made her giddy with glee.

"Ah, ah... hahaha... If I may, garbage?" Harbinger jeered, insulting humanity while asking for a moment to respond. Not that she was going to wait for anyone's permission. Her sharp teeth were exposed with a broad grin, a thrilled expression from her staring eyes and crooked smile painted. She rose her hands defensively, beginning to retort: "Aoi? Trinity? Fubuwho? Sorry, the only name I try to remember is the Shitstain's, because I wanna kill her the most. My condolences to the small fry and trash that got thrown out! I don't even know this stupid maid trying to be important!" She began with Darren's question with names that had no meaning to her while also taking a shot at Beatrice. It was a fact, no one mattered to her that wasn't a Reaper unless it was her own sworn enemy. The Drones were tools and humans with their allies were bugs. Not even Solis, who was the most heroic in his loyalty, Karin who had been Sovereign's playtoy, or Seifer who had been indoctrinated three times now by Reverse. Not even Darren who had been Malice's vessel. None of these insects meant a thing to the God of Death. Only their "leader" that pissed her off. She giggled so sweetly, so cutely with a bit of an alluring tone, to fail miserably in trying to hide that she's the universe's cancer in every sense of the word. Then, came  Seifer's question she wanted to respond to: "What's your motivation?" So, the witch answered: "I greatly enjoy making everyone suffer. I'm an all-powerful Divine Power with invincible armor. Wanting to destroy and kill is just in me, and I want to fulfill my urges. However, there's no joy in it if I don't mess around. And yeah, I did Reverse Fuki and Koga! You hapless idiots like Tsubasa didn't notice or question a damn thing! Even that twit Neo ended up getting Reversed too! What a fucking riot that I ran off free while the Reverse infection spread without me having to step outside!" The monster explained her inborn desire for carnage and death - her will, to mock her sworn enemy's. She was not above the concept of happiness and pleasure however, and like most corrupt gods, wanted entertainment. As such, humans danced while she pulled their strings around for years and years across millions of timelines. Her eyes began to widen with further excitement, enjoying the sight of so many angry gnats and the event soon to come. Her arms stretched out, her hands motioning to close - squeeze and grip at the air as if she was holding something. The universe in hand, perhaps, given her omnicidal nature of obliterating parallel worlds and the like.

"AND YOU, CROSS." Sovereign's voice rang, not as loudly booming as usual, but still audible to all as the specter form of the Vanguard of Destruction appeared behind his sister... on a far smaller scale, of course. "YOU HAVE FAILED TO TRULY DESTROY YOUR WEAKNESS - YOU HAVE FAILED TO BURN AWAY THE DARKNESS I HAVE IMPLANTED INTO YOUR HEART. THAT IN YOUR HAND IS PROOF. YOUR TRACK RECORD OF RESOUNDING FAILURE, JUST AS YOUR PRECEDING COMMANDERS BEFORE YOU, WILL ONLY CONTINUE. MAY THAT BE EVIDENCE THAT HUMANITY CANNOT WIN. YOU CANNOT DEFEAT BRANDT." Sovereign howled and taunted his previous vessel: Commander Karin. The blank card was the physical remnant of the Daunting Deletor's grip over her, and the seed still lodged in her heart.. the weak Karin who gave in and wanted it all to end... He snarled, calling that existence within her absolute proof of her failure. Just like Haruka's complete exhaustion and loss of Thavas and Lambros. Just like the loss of Yukino's body. He was confident that humanity could not ever best the Deletors in their entirety. Wokshiz fearlessly stayed at the side of his sister as the last two remaining Reapers in history.

“Even this poor, unfortunate, sap... the 'Simple Soul' Chronos liked so much and Fuki was touched by. Stupid brat, I am Tomozo.” Harbinger sneered, her eyes gleaming with violent anticipation. Nemesis had a message transmitted from Xat's phone to her head, and the cyborg transmitted it to Karin's phone, as she's the commander with the tactics. Otherwise, she was about done with this. There was nothing more to say to the universe's cancer. Others didn't have much to say either, and Harbinger was done laughing at everyone outside of combat. All that mattered now was this was the end of the line, and the final battle approached. Harbinger began to walk forward, pushing Nemesis and Karin specifically out of her way, and walking out into the rain outside. And humanity stared her down with unyielding hope, courage and resolution – the two aspects that began this messy affair back in the civil war filled them with power. The power to stare down the God of Death, and said deity knew breaking them down with despair wasn't possible anymore, so all she had left... was killing them here and Sovereign's unknown trump card. The Grim Reaper grinned, and stepped further forward, humanity getting out of her way to take a stance. Without words, Heaven and Hell twisted and writhed as she was enveloped with Void, red lighting shining through the cracks of the stormy clouds and the worlds trembled and quaked. On this quivering planet was Tomozo, who had merged with evil incarnate, now transforming within the massive flood of malice, appearing in Japan as the super colossal Docking Deletor, Graywon. The armored centipede horror that extended its claws in freedom, many appendages stabbing into the ground, destroying the terrain below to make way for the omnipotent monster. And in an instant, The face of a skull with gleaming, yellow eyes appeared, the Vanguard of Destruction: Daunting Deletor, Wokshiz taking the stage by his “sister”, his body larger than hers and slamming down on the ground with his own centipede-shaped form with even greater force. Before humanity were the strongest enemies in history: the Twin Towers of the End.

Nemesis and company stepped outside, noting that the Daunting Deletor's skull... was still cracked open by the late brawler's - Bashiro's fist.

“It's about time we end this.” Harbinger spoke, and everyone shared her sentiments for once.

From the Civil War caused by Phantom Blaster Dragon...

… from the era of Limit Break where Schwarzschild Dragon locked away the three heroes...

… from the Star-vader Invasion and Reverse Outbreak, along with the doomsday weapon: Glendios' rampage...

… from the Reaper Invasion that coated the world with despair..

This is the final round.” Yukino spoke the same words she spoke to Jellal long ago.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2