Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruined Seaside Mega Mall

+12
BluishOver
Dementuo
Lightning King
NoelKusanagi
Xateramusa
NovaRaizer
Rosalia Izanami
Cipher
Jello
Rawkobo
EternalDollie
Best Girl
16 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Ruined Seaside Mega Mall - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Seaside Mega Mall

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:15 pm

That gave Seifer some hope, some encouragement at least. After he put his deck away, he noticed her deck was different as well but... It looked. Nice. He gave a slight smile though as he sat back, taking a bite of the burger. He was hungry, and the food was cooling down so they should probably eat a bit. "It's cute. ...I think it fits you honestly." he spoke after swallowing the bite he took. "...Y'know, when you were gone... I thought about getting a Pale Moon deck for myself. ...Just... I dunno why." he scratched his cheek, looking to the side. It felt weird saying it to her, now of all times. "Sorry, maybe I shouldn't of said anything about it."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Rosalia finally let go of her companion's hand, mostly so she could put her deck away easier, and continue eating as well. Her chicken definitely cooled off by now, but having nibbled at the first piece really sparked her hunger. Well, technically, she hasn't eaten for months because of the rift. Gotta love time-space. Though, even while eating, a light shade of pink filled her cheeks from having her card called cute, and that it fits her. If Seifer thought so, then it had to be true, right? Rosalia went with that, but when he mentioned a Pale Moon deck, the brunette only shrugged a bit and swallowed her third piece of chicken. "Nuh uh. You don't have anything to be sorry for," she mused, nibbling on the next chicken finger. "Maybe it's meant to be.. I mean, I kinda stole your old hair color~ So maybe you're supposed to use Pale Moon, since I have Magus now..." Rosalia paused for just a moment, swallowing again before staring intently at Seifer, making a face as if trying to picture something in her head. Then, she giggled, smiling brightly. "I think you'd look cute as a circus performer~ A ringmaster top hat would look juuuuust right!"
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:19 pm

When she mentioned the look thing, he glanced to the side, his cheeks turning a bit red. "Maybe I'll look into it then, if that's what you really want." the joke about her stealing his hair though... That made him smile a bit. It'd been a while since he felt this relaxed. Taking another bite of the burger, which... since it was small, it was finished relatively quickly... He turned his attention back to the brunette before him. "...It's really good to see you again. ...I really did miss you."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Rosalia giggled again when she saw the slight fluster in the blonde's cheeks, finishing up her chicken quickly. Compared to the male's burger, her platter did have a bit more food on it, but she was starving after her trip to the rift. She drained her entire glass of water before breathing a sigh of relief, then smiled at Seifer as if nothing had ever happened between them. "I missed you too.. and I'm glad to be back.. Nothing will take me away again~" Then, a thought came to mind, the female tapping her chin while glancing out the restaurant window. "You said you were adopted by Yukino-oneesan's family?... So... I guess that's why you're moving out of the house, but... am.. I able to come with?..." She frowned, but only because of the possibility that she wouldn't be allowed to stay at the mansion. Which, as far as she knew, was just as big as it had always been.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:28 pm

That question actually took him off guard. "I... Hm..." he frowned at the question, crossing his arms and shutting his eyes. "I'll have to ask Yukino. More because she's the reason I got adopted in the first place. There's I think four of us there plus the staff. ...I'll ask okay? ...I'm sure she'd be happy to have you back." he gave a soft smile, placing the payment, and tip on the table before standing up and stretching.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:31 pm

Rosalia frowned, but nodded as she stood up from the table. "I hope so... I missed you and her the most..." she answered quietly. After moving her way around the table, the brunette clung to Seifer's arm like before, resting her head against his shoulder. She had to hope it would be alright with the Espoirs. If not, they would just have to find a way to make things work... Glancing down, the female pulled out a pendant that was hiding underneath her outfit, smiling softly again as she showed it to her companion. "I still have this at least~" It was the pendant Seifer had given her: a white-silver moon with a red and a blue gem entwined in the center. She almost forgot about it, given all that had happened.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:48 pm

Seifer smiled, seeing the pendant. Something he bought for her... Well, that wasn't entirely true... Hana, one of the missing people had helped him get it. Triggering that memory was a bit painful but, he was glad she still had it. It did mean a lot that she did, and was definitely something precious between them. Taking her hand he started walking again, toward the park. "I'll take you to see Yukino Onee-san later. I still want some time with you. Knowing her, she might start asking you a million questions." he teased a bit on both sides.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Rosalia made a face, but otherwise smiled again as they headed out of the restaurant and mall. "I hope she doesn't kill me with those questions... I probably won't know half of them myself, if they have to deal with the rift thing..." she pointed out. After squeezing the male's hand, she was just happy that she was back, and that no one had forgotten her. Or at least Seifer and probably Yukino. As long as they were around, the brunette female would be okay. As they headed to the park though, Rosalia had to stand on her tip toes to place a light kiss on the male's cheek before pouting. "I don't remember you being this tall... You're like, half a foot taller than I am now. Or maybe you were before... I don't remember..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:10 pm

Raiden had hit another road block. After the battle with Seifer, he went home to chronicle what he had learned about the Link Joker through the fight. Seifer was a strange and interesting person, but he couldn't really call him an ally after what happened before. Raiden knew he hadn't really taken the feelings of those two into account, but he also didn't have time for that. He'd spent three months searching with no progress and he still was no closer.

His deck was becoming a problem as well. He had two battles against a power called Legion, and each time he lost. His own deck couldn't compete with it. The power of bonds that allows two units to fight together. He wished he could have that for himself, but it wasn't the case. He had no idea how his Liberator deck could have such a thing.

He was in the food court of the mall, eating lunch as he thought about it, his burger not able to take his mind away from his problems. It was so frustrating that he really just needed something to get his mind off of it. Anything at all.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:16 pm

Xat walked into the mall looking around. She was searching for a store that she had heard was in the mall and began to look. She had seen many malls but none like this, she saw the food court and sat down at one of the tables. She then pulled out her great nature deck, and her murakumo deck. Both leopald and Shirayuki were out in cray trying to find leads on Darren now know as malice. She let out a small sigh, wondering why she is trying so hard to find Malice and why she wanted to return Darren to normal. She rembered what Shirayuki told her last night; that the 2 new units she freed were now ready to be used and was in her deck. Xat's dream also had her training with the Great Nature clan and through her spirit guide learned many new things.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:43 pm

Mirai loves the mall. Everything and everyone inside is so lively which makes her so happy to be alive. Seeing all the new exciting devices that the technological industry is producing and all the fancy new clothes that are being showcased. It makes Mirai wanting to buy everything she sees. I don't know what to buy! Everything is so pretty, so attractive, I want it all but I don't have enough money!

She kept strolling down the mall and decided to make a quick pit stop to the food court. Keeping a full stomach on a shopping day is very important. No one wants to see a beautiful young lady collapse from hunger because of binge shopping. Every guy at the mall stopped and stared as she passed by so it would be embarrassing if she passed out from hunger. Mirai is already a natural born klutz, no need to make things worse.

That was when she saw one of the guys she was observing the day before. The one who used the Liberator deck. She noticed that he seemed very troubled and was looking a but depressed. "Heyyy, it's one of those people I was watching! I wonder why he feels so down? Was his food not that good? That might be it. Or maybe it was from his two losses yesterday? He didn't have two vanguards fighting with him, so that's probably it!" she said quietly to herself. That was when she instantly decided on what to do. She wanted to help him gain the power to perform Legion. That is one thing about Mirai, if she notices someone in trouble, she will help them until they are feeling a little better. This impulse is fueled even more if its Vanguard-related.

She walked up to him and sat down across the table in front of him. "What's wrong? You seem down! I'm gonna help cheer you right up! Let's have a cardfight! That always cheers me up!" Mirai innocently and cheerfully took her deck out and placed it on the table. Not waiting for an answer back, she already set her starter and opening hand and waited for him to do the same.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:53 pm

Raiden looked to see Xateramusa. She had two decks with her. A cardfighter, for sure. Within the time she appeared, there wasn't much information about her for him to have learned. His head was all but splitting. He needed something, but what... That was when someone walked up to him.

This girl was so innocent, it was like she didn't know the idea of taking no for an answer. Maybe this could help. He was thinking of talking to the girl about a cardfight anyway, so this person first could mean something. He moved to his pocket to take out his deck. A picture fell from it, the picture of Darren. It would float and slide to where Xat was so she would be able to see it.

"If you're that determined then I'll fight you," he said as he prepared his deck for the fight. Normally he fought to find answers. A battle just for fun would be a comfortable change, even if it was completely random.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:59 pm

"I don't know about determined since nothing is at stake... buuuuut, if I win, you buy me food! Now we have something to fight for! Now, stand up Vanguard!"

This cardfight, was very important. The fate of whether or not Mirai has to buy food is at hand. Someone is buying food at the end of this fight.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:02 pm

The battle begun, Liberators battling... Seekers? It was a Royal Paladin clan but the units were so unfamiliar. The battle wasn't even close from beginning to end. Raiden was outmatched, out played, and couldn't do anything against the power of her Legion attacks. She never lost field and her hand grew with each turn, meanwhile he could barely mount an offense as well as defend himself.

He went to Break Ride at 5 Damage. Garmore appeared and attacks with 30000. Unfortunately, it was easily blocked, as was the critical triggered Phallon. It was like there was nothing he could do, and she seemed like she wasn't even trying... at least not until the end.

When Light Saver Dragon came, her entire aura changed. The power gain to the field was bad enough, but her eyes gave a glow just like Noel's had yesterday. She checked a critical trigger, and then another. Who was this person? He had no ability to guard it, losing the battle. He was shocked at what he saw. Another person with a power like that? How common was it? In the end, she mentioned him buying her lunch. He was a man of his word so he would do it.

She is definitely something strange... An anomaly that I can't just ignore. She said she can help me with Legion, but... He looked down and noticed his picture of Darren was on the floor. He went to go and pick it up. Doing so would put him right in front of Xat. "Sorry about that, miss."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:27 pm

After turning in the keys to the room, Seifer, rather tired looking... Though he looked just as happy as he was tired... Lead Rosalia back to the mall, sitting down on a bench with her and pulling out his phone.

'We're waiting just outside the front entrance to the Seaside Mega Mall. We can talk about where we eat when we're all together. See you when you get here.'

After hitting send, he relaxed back onto the bench and just... Shut his eyes. His breathing slowed down a bit, and he relaxed even more. Maybe he could get in a quick nap before the double date?
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Rosalia tilted her head as they returned to the mall, but she wasn't complaining. The mall was a good place for a "double date", right? As long as she got something to eat. The brunette sat next to the blonde on the bench just as her stomach growled a bit, earning a light blush in her cheeks. "H-heh.. sorry.." she mumbled softly. But, seeing her companion relaxing, Rosalia only smiled and leaned her head against Seifer's shoulder. Her long curly hair still made a good cushion, even though the color was now brown, compared to her former red. It still bothered her a bit, twirling some of the curls between her fingers, but it wasn't too bad. At least it was the same style as before. I hope Yukino-oneesan will recognize me...
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:49 pm

Xat looked at him before looking down noticing something on the ground. She bent down to pick it up but her eyes widden for on the picture was Darren. She then picked it up and handed it back to the boy. "Do you know him?" She asks as she picked up her decks puting her murakumo away and keeping her great nature out.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:53 pm

Thinking on it, Rosalia might not even know Hikari. She only knew her with her Yugure design. However... memories were already altered, so her current appearance could just be how the world knows her already. Yukino led Haruka to the entrance of the Mega Mall, rather excited to be on another date with him, even if it was more a double date. Seeing her spiritual younger sister again would be nice too, though... her living arrangements may wind up the same as Seifer's if she was living with him three months ago.

... Father's going to be less than pleased.

"We're here" Yukino texted so the other couple could look around.

"I'm going to try my best at relaxing and having fun with you today, Haruka."

The queen felt proud in the fact that she was putting her all in... taking a vacation day.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:56 pm

Raiden gave a look of confusion that she looked at the picture in that way. For her to ask a question like that... she had to know something about Darren. He decided to do things differently than the last time. If she was like Rosalia and Seifer then he would just make another enemy.

"Something like that," Raiden said to her as he picked up the picture. "He's in trouble right now, and I'm searching for a means to help him. Spiritual displacement and otherworldly possession aren't really things I can find much information on, so its not easy for me." Mirai would be able to hear what he was saying as well, a clue into why he was so stressed and frustrated.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Xat looked at him. "I know. I saw him he feel into darkness." She told him as she picked up her great nature deck."I  searching for him as well. I'm having my units search for clues about him in cray as well as using spirtrual ways." She exsplaned to him.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:03 pm

Raiden looked at her with surprise and confusion. This was someone who knew of spiritual things, and knew about Darren as well? He spent three months looking for someone like her and she's right here? He should have went to the mall sooner. He looked back at Mirai for a moment, remember what she said. "You can't do anything if you don't relax and have fun once i a while." Something like that, at least.

He gave a small sigh as he said, "Maybe we have something to talk about then, connecting our information to hopefully discover something new. My name is Raiden, Raiden Mujo."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:04 pm

Seifer smiled in his rest as he felt the warm body curl up in his side. He was happy and relaxed. And while this feeling was amazing, he had to move just enough to pull his phone out when it buzzed. It was time already? That was fine. Yukino Nee-San needed to see Rosalia again to. Though, Father Espoir would be most displeased indeed if Rosalia came to live with them. Maybe she could do the same thing as Haruka? Who knows. In any case, he shifted up and off the bench without having Rosalia fall over. Looking around he saw... Yes he was certain. "Heeeeeeeeeeey!" he cupped his hands around his mouth, calling for Yukino's attention so she could see him. Not that he was hard to miss. He was dressed so differently from everyone else wandering around.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Xat looked at him and nodded. "Maybe just maybe we might. and my name is xateramusa." She said knowng how hard it was to get access to the spiritual world as well as introducing herself
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:11 pm

Haruka sighed at finally arriving in the mall. Not that he disliked the area, but hoping that this date wouldn't require coming to a super populated place. However, dates here aren't the worst thing ever, and seeing Seifer and Rosalia again couldn't hurt one bit.

However, Yukino did say something rather... interesting to him.

"Try your best... relaxing? Huh.." Haruka blinked for a moment, craning his neck for a second as a large smile grew to his face, than a small laugh began to grow from his lips.

"That's... that's good! That's great even! I'm impressed you even know what the word relax even means, to be honest."

He wasn't lying.

Soon thereafter, Haruka caught wind of Seifer's voice, turning around and waving back to him. He took Yukino's hand, starting to get the two groups to meet up and make some, er, reintroductions.

"Yahelloooo!" Haruka yelled back to the couple, approaching Seifer and Rosalia.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Rosalia breathed softly, almost falling asleep again while waiting for their companions to arrive. At least it didn't take very long, and Seifer seemed to spot them. The female looked around at the people of the mall, instinctively looking for what Yukino looked like before... But she wasn't there? She followed Seifer's gaze then to a woman with lovely white hair, the brunette tilting her head. Well.. It makes sense, I guess... Seifer changed, I changed, Noel changed too... She glanced again at the blonde beside her, before copying him by cupping her hands around her mouth. Yukino-oneesan!!!!! Harukaaaaa!!!!!! I'm baaaaaack!!!!" She giggled after yelling, probably causing a ruckus in the mall, but she didn't really care. It was just great to be back.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next