Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrecked Kizoku Town Business District

+8
NovaRaizer
Rosalia Izanami
BluishOver
NoelKusanagi
Cipher
Jello
Dementuo
Best Girl
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Wrecked Kizoku Town Business District - Page 4 Empty Re: Wrecked Kizoku Town Business District

Post by Rawkobo Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:39 am

Lua watched from a distance. Seifer, her love, her focus. Everything was so perfect about him, and he had noticed her and given her time of day!

...Yet...

She had been stealthily following him, trying to understand what was going on. But it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, especially now. He was suffering, just as many others had recently from the reapers attacking. He was suffering from his history, the people he had lost.

At that moment, Lua's sensibility began its return.

She remembered the girl she wanted to erase. She was a sweet, unknowing girl. She loved Seifer with all her heart. What level of cruelty was it for her to remove this girl from his life? She was lost, now, and her husband-to-be had a right to mourn.

The other lost ones talked about at the wreckage of the mall...they, too, had those who mourned for them and suffered, day in and day out. Was this what their lives were like now? Normal people, torn apart by that which had be forced upon them?

She understood, now, why he felt he needed to go.

Lua walked up silently, then wrapped her arms around Seifer, laying her head on his back. But instead of gushing...

"I get it. You miss her. You miss them all. You hate yourself for all of this. I completely understand now." A weak smile, with a few tears. "I'm happy you noticed me, but I think what I really want is for you to find a way to feel whole again. I thought maybe that would be through being with you...but that makes a lot less sense now. You need to do this on your own, move forward in your own way."

She closed her eyes. "Don't worry. If your friends believe in you and want to help you...then that's all the difference it makes."
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Wrecked Kizoku Town Business District - Page 4 Empty Re: Wrecked Kizoku Town Business District

Post by Cipher Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:31 am

It was quiet and he was alone, until he saw a pair of slender arms wrap around him from behind, feeling a warm body press against his. At first, he stiffened, as one might when startled. Then she spoke. Her voice was soft, and caring... If a bit sad. It was a voice he recognized. "Lua..." Seifer spoke, gently placing his free hand on one of her arms that were draped around his shoulders, eyes shutting half way. In the middle of speaking, his voice shifted, only barely. It was happening faster than he and his other half predicted. Oh well.

"...She's gone. ...I've accepted that, and it's a hard thing to swallow." Seifer breathed out slowly, gently clenching the blonde's arm, not so much as to hurt her. It was very gentle, almost as if it had no strength behind it. "I've no one to really blame but myself in some way, since all I've done is tarnish her memory by being selfish. A brat." that's just what he needs, to beat himself up more. "I've done terrible things Lua, endangered so many people for the sake of what I wanted. ...She was already gone by the time I came back from trying to make amends to my adopted family for my failures before." he trailed off, settling against her lightly, growing a bit more comfortable with her presence now after being scared by her suddenly appearing.

"...I messed up trying to save people from the past, people who I cared deeply about... Hana, my would be adopted sister if she were still alive and Tsubasa... Haruto's older brother, who sacrificed himself to protect us all from the previous invasion. His sacrifice meant that we were still alive." quietly he bit his lip choking back a wave of tears. Just how much had he been holding it? What was prompting him to confess to her his pent up feelings and regrets when he couldn't even do that with any of his friends? "I failed to protect the people that meant something to me, and it hurt everyone who's still alive now..."

He inhaled slowly continuing to hold onto Lua's arm like she'd disappear to, though still not with enough pressure to hurt. "At first, when I joined up with Harbinger as well as a Reverse drunk fool, I only really cared about inflicting pain. I was... Pretty insane. And yet..." he paused, trying to find the right words for it. It was a strange feeling for sure. "Even if it was some outside influence, you did care..." his voice trailed off, trying to find the right words again. Just what was he trying to say? "From my experiences, Reverse normally don't have the ability to control themselves. And yet somehow being around you helped me keep some form of focus. ...I guess it sounds weird?... But that's the only way I can really describe it right now."

Yet another pause, trying to form thoughts and words. "...After that last battle against the Resistance I realized something. Not only was the Reverse degrading, but there existed two side of me, slowly merging together..." he laughed a bit at the idea. If it weren't for everything that had happened, he wouldn't even believe the idea of that himself. "And when I realized it, I understood that I was holding onto to many things, to many regrets and worries. I needed to move on with my life, like she'd want. And when I came to terms with that, I got scared..." he shut his eyes. "Scared I'd lose the people I cared about again, everyone in the resistance, you, even our droned allies... And before I realized it, I separated myself from it all. ..." he sighed at his cowardice. He wasn't perfect, not even close. But he couldn't even stand up against his own fears. "I was afraid of losing you all... Harbinger didn't care, she'd kill you all without a second of hesitation. We'd seen it when we were told to abandon the Reapers to die." slightly, Seifer turned his head to look over his shoulder at Lua, the glow from the reverse in his eyes completely gone. All that was left was the deep crimson that it was meant to be. "Thank you Lua, from the bottom of my heart for being there for me. For being here." he gave a soft smile as he finished speaking. Maybe everything he'd just said was random... Confusing, didn't make any sense. But he was pouring everything out to her, saying what was on his mind.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:43 pm

"Oh", Aoi spoke with an "o" shaped mouth, noticing two... reaper drones? One of them was that rude blonde, and another was a boy who looked even worse than most of the other depressed fellows she had seen in this war. Originally, the prodigy had come out here to help survey the area and protect a number of troops and researchers as a highly valued member of the Resistance. Being the Chinese Champion meant you were one of the elites basically, and while she was proud, all she wanted to do was make everyone feel better.

Like Haruto, even those humans with hearts on the Reaper's side deserved to have some light in heart too.

"Um..." Aoi curiously approached.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:55 pm

Seifer had just spilled pretty much everything to someone who wasn't one of his friends that he'd known for years, which to some may of seemed wrong. But it was all thanks to that push Lua had given him, to help him recover. He was on his way, but that didn't change what was going to happen in the end. Just meant he could trust more to handle it. In any case, Seifer was about to continue speaking when another person showed up. This was...? Oh, Aoi, the Chinese Champion. He didn't remember interacting with her much, but maybe now was the best time to get to know someone new?

Giving a small smile, the blonde with crimson eyes motioned with his hand that wasn't still clinging to Lua's arm. "Hey there, Aoi right?..." he tried to make sure he pronounced her name correctly, saying it as "ah-oh-ee" but he was probably horribly wrong. "Sorry if I butchered that... In any case, is something wrong?" he asked, watching her with eyes shut halfway. He was completely different now, not even showing any desire to fight. Rather, a somber air was still about him, even as he smiled.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:13 pm

"Yes... I'm Aoi! Ni hao, moshi moshi." She tried to be chipper, not really remember much of the lad herself, but still keeping a positive vibe. People needed it in these dark times, and one look told her he was no exception. "Are you okay...? You really don't look well at all."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:22 pm

"Ah..." it wasn't that hard to tell for others but, he really didn't see it himself. He's dense like that. "Just a lot... going through my mind." could he really say all that again? It took a final push from Lua for him to fully open up. Well... Maybe he could just indulge the girl who was trying to be chipper. "Things have been bad lately, and just seem to be getting worse."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:31 pm

"There's always a light at the end of the tunnel!" Aoi proclaimed, not even knowing what the actual problem or problems were. She just started immediately with a hopeful cliche, even adding a peace sign with her fingers and a hand on hip for dramatic effect. "Do you wanna talk about it? I'm a good listener, even if people keep telling me I don't make sense a lot of the time."

She really didn't make sense.

The prodigy still stood as a willing light under the gloomy skies.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:55 pm

"...Juh... aha... Hahahahahahaha!" Seifer suddenly started laughing. He actually laughed. Good job guys. "You don't even know what my problems are and yet you're here trying to help. ...Even if others say you don't make sense a whole lot, I think you make enough sense where it counts." there was a light smile. "I've had conversations with quite a few people until now, but none of them actually managed to make me open up..." he glanced over his shoulder at Lua, showing that she'd managed a rather large feat. "Or managed to make me laugh. It was the same thing over and over. 'We just want to help' and 'it'll be alright'. The only one who got close enough was Sera. He started it, and you two seemed to finish it." he breathed out slowly, looking up at the gloomy sky, eyes open now.

"I've done a lot wrong. Far to much to be readily forgiven. I've done wrong by you Lua, and everyone in the resistance. ...I've made myself an enemy to you all it seems. I shouldn't be forgiven for that." he paused, looking back at Aoi. "There's a fowl wind coming, and when it does I have to leave. ..." he sighed shutting his eyes. "I'll be back sometime after it's over, not as a friend but a destroyer, a real enemy. I don't have a lot of time left until it happens so I thought maybe I should seclude myself. I was wrong." he looked back at Lua for a moment then at Aoi again. "I should of stuck by everyone. I shouldn't of gone off on my own. ...But maybe it's thanks to that I can fully realize... WE can understand that there's still a light. We can trust you all to stop us... And hey..." he looked back up at the sky again. "Maybe you all can bring me back."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:34 pm

Aoi gave a curious and cutesy "Uuu?" sound to his laughing, giving herself a nervous poke on the cheek. Gently digging her fingernail into her soft cheek, the childish lass let him speak of how she somehow made sense and that others continued saying the same kinds of things. Was she any different? All she wanted to do was help people feel better and say "it'll be alright" too, because she just believed it would be. Either way, he felt... guilty? Something about not being forgivable that she didn't really understand the context of. This would be difficult, as what he was saying went through one ear and out the other.

"Uuuu?" The same confused noise came out.

"There's a fowl wind coming", he stated, Genovious agreeing with him. Those of Aqua Force knew the wind better than others, and Aoi... shook her head a bit, disagreeing? "Just because it's getting windy doesn't mean you gotta go!" She shouted, completely missing the metaphor in her innocent mind. "If you don't wanna be alone, don't be alone! Destroyer or no! I'm glad you think it was wrong to think you should be alone."

There's always light at the end of the tunnel, and if you don't want something, then don't have it. Don't take it. Reject it. The defiance of humanity - "It's not hopeless if you don't want it to be", she offered those kind words to this boy who thought he couldn't "bring" himself back on his own. Even if he did it with allies, he himself wasn't powerless either.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:57 pm

"You'll be fine." Lua gave him one more pat. "Just...don't hurt yourself." She was going to miss him, but more because, for once, it was better than being alone, living life and trying to stay young. This transition was a form of growing up, whether that was really all that sensible when it came to this war or not.

Lua acknowledged the Chinese Champion with a nod.
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:34 pm

Seifer smiled at the both of them before looking off in a seemingly random direction. ... "It's time..." he sighed, not actually wanting to leave. "...Thank both of you. ...You've both helped me see the things I needed to, and I... Trust both of you with my life." he spoke to both Lua and Aoi, placing his hand gently on top of Lua's... if only for a moment before turning and walking away, putting both of his hands in his pockets. The way he'd spoken it was weird but... In any case, he was leaving for now. He wasn't going to interfere with anything... Until it was time.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:37 pm

"Uuu?"

Aoi was still confused, simply watching him go, and not bothering Lua since she didn't want to start a fight. At least the Celestial player didn't seem to be looking for one, which was refreshing for the gloomy mood.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:32 pm

As much as he wanted to join the others in battle, Raiden knew he wasn't the kind of fighter who was needed for such a fight. He felt his use was better in getting the other tracking devices from his home to give to the Resistance. They had one of them, but if each member had one it would make things easier and their investigation would move much more smoothly. With Seifer assisting them now, he knew there were enough fighters to win the battle so he could focus on his own strengths.

To reach his home, Raiden had to pass through the destroyed Kizoku Town Business District. It was the sight of the first Reaper attack that they failed. If they knew then what they knew now, this place may have been spared. That wasn't something he could think about now. His motorcycle revved as he increased his pace.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:47 pm

The Seed saw Raiden traveling across the destroyed business district. He was alone. Perfect. The fool needs a moment to wake up and accept reality. Mirai had a twisted grin. She was plotting something and torturing Raiden would be the first piece of her plan. I hope you are ready. Mirai thought to herself. The girl was following everyone's movements from up above. She specifically targeted Raiden since he seems to be the weakest link of the entire Resistance group.

That was when she flew quickly towards him and got in his way, creating a force field that would stop his bike instantly and tossed Raiden to the ground as his bike went flipping into the debris of the city. The force field absorbed most of the momentum thus not really hurting Raiden... no, not yet. This was going to be the beginning. "It's time to wake you up and face reality. I will have fun ripping you to shreds, now we are in no fantasy world, your power... fails in comparison to mine." Mirai got an evil smile once more and created the same floating fight tables that Link Joker uses. "We fight now, you don't have an option."
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:51 pm

Raiden's eyes went wide as he saw someone instantly in front of him. He tried to stop but he hit the barrier, falling forward and to the ground. The impact wasn't as much as he expected, though. He would count himself lucky if the situation were different.

She had a point. His deck was weaker here than it was in that world. With so many of his units deleted, his deck had lost its focus. Still, he had to try to do something to help her. He took out his deck and said, "Fine, I will show you what I mean about your bonds even here in reality!" He knew she was a Seeded Fighter with the same power as Malice. Would the damage go to him just like it would from fighting Malice? He didn't have time or the ability to think about it.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Mirai vs Raiden - Round 2

It was clear from the start that the Seed was here to just display a show of power. A show of new power that had finally settled in. Of course, the opportunity to torture someone that was traveling by himself was an added bonus. There was no one around to help him or try to rescue him. It was a perfect opportunity to play around and try out her newly acquired strength now that it is more controlled by her will.

It was a rematch of their previous fight back in Umano. Revengers vs Liberators. However this time, time and space was brought back to its present state meaning that Raiden's deck was altered to how it is, with deleted units and no true focus as it's main unit is gone. Raiden was already at a disadvantage with that and had no choice to fight. His bike got damaged and he had no where to run. Another "special condition" was every damage inflicted real pain but amplified so it can really hurt. The perk of being a Seeded fighter, all your fights causes harsher than normal pain with every damage taken. Mirai, whose previous life came from a future where that type of pain was a daily routine, wasn't really phased by the damage she was taking.

Raiden probably never felt something like it, and it really showed. The first damage caused him to stagger in pain, panting on trying to "man it out." Mirai found this amusing, a deeper twisted side of her came out and wanted to enjoy striking every single damage to Raiden so it can hurt. She wanted him to wake up about his foolish idea that her airheaded persona was the true Mirai. He was wrong, completely wrong. This IS the true Mirai. This is Noel Kusanagi from the future that was robbed of all hope and timeline lost for eternity.

Drive check, Critical trigger. Power to Teyrnon, critical to Mordred Phantom..." This was painful for Raiden. The stab from Mordred caused him to cough out a tremendous amount of blood and made Raiden get on his knees. But it wasn't enough. It's never enough. Raiden desperately tried to make a comeback but it was too late. Even with a double activated legion skill from Aclepius failed to reach as it was perfect guarded. Mirai at this point had her eyes closed, guarding his powerful vanguard attack and a critical triggered rear guard as if it was nothing. He couldn't end it that turn, he barely got her to five damage that Mirai simply shrugged off like its nothing while the battered fighter could barely stand.

"Final Turn! From the depths of Hell, bring this ignorant fool what despair is truly like! Ride, Revenger Phantom Blaster 'Abyss'!" Mirai didn't use the break ride skill, she really didn't needed it anymore. She called a second Teyrnon and proceeded to legion Phantom Blaster with Blaster Dark, triggering both Terynon skills. The same combo she did in Umano with Cormac but something... was different. Having called a rear guard Abyss as well, it took out an intercept and then her vanguard Abyss went towards Asclepius and the ultimatum began. "I don't need to explain this as you have seen this situation before. So, which two of your remaining four rear guard will die for your own selfish life? Who will lose their lives protecting someone that cannot be protected?"

Raiden gritted his teeth and retired a rear guard Ascleius and Yoseph. He let them die for the sake of him surviving. What a selfish thing to do. The belief of one life being greater than two was nauseating. He didn't even guard which made it worse. "Twin Drive, Critical trigger. Hahahahaha! No, I won't let it end like this, I will make you suffer more before the end! All effects to my standing Terynon. Second check, Critical trigger! All once more to my standing Terynon!" Mirai has gone insane. She truly wanted Raiden to suffer. Raiden got a sixth damage heal but... "I activate my legion skill! I counterblast two and retire my three useless rear guards... now, Phantom Blaster 'Abyss', rise once more! More! Show me more of your disgusting nature! I want to see it all so I can fully destroy it! Phantom Blaster legion attack! Kill two more of your allies! Do it! Kill them! Show them how selfish you are in trying to escape the inevitable!" Mirai started laughing as Raiden sacrificed his remaining two rears just so he can get a one pass guard. It succeeded but... "Teyrnon... finish it, aim for the gut so he can truly feel the pain!" Her unit understood and dashed towards Raiden and stabbed him three times in the gut, one for every critical he had, over-killing this fight.

Raiden collapsed to the ground, battered and bathed in his own blood from his wounds. He is lucky to be alive. It is the best kind of torture, inflicting so much pain that the person who survived would rather be dead than be in the state that they are in. "Weakness is a sin... that is why I will purge it from this world... and save humanity..." Torturing the weak and ridding them from the face of the Earth, that is how Mirai wishes the save humanity. Only the strong can survive. Mirai then flies off leaving Raiden to his own fate of life or death
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:22 pm

The battle took a brutal toll on Raiden's body. He had never felt pain of this level from a Vanguard fight. It was even worse than what he felt from fighting the Reapers. He could have passed out from the pain multiple times, but he did all he could to fight on. He had to save Mirai and return the Mirai he met. Even if she said this was her true self, he knew she was happier as she was before. He wanted that happy person to return.

When his time came, he used Legion and preformed the skill of Asclepius twice in a row, attacking for an amazing 41k worth of damage with 3 critical. Mirai was able to easily guard it. Even getting a critical trigger and giving it to his rear, she was able to guard with ease. He didn't even think of attacking rears because he was desperate to save her as well as to end the pain. That was his mistake.

Mirai preformed her own Legion. Its power forced him to retire two units. He watched all of his comrades fall one by one, and Mirai was so assured of victory that her triggers went to the rear. He didn't expect Phantom Blaster Abyss to stand again. He barely had enough to guard it. Everything he would have used on the rear was gone. The last unit standing stabbed him three times. The pain was so intense that he yelled out before he fell to the floor, passed out in a pool of blood. If he died here, no one would even know. Was that his fate?
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:17 pm

After the events of the last few days and seeing how everyone was walking away to find some peace, Neo was not one of those. He was ready to take action. So he decided to go to the business district that was destroyed some time ago. For some reason Neo felt like he had to go here. He didnt know why, just had the gut feeling. Neo was still looking around and then noticed something that almost made his heart drop... He saw Raiden on the floor in a pool of blood and Neo ran to him.

"Raiden!!!!" Neo screamed out

Neo then took off his jacket and tried to stop the bleeding as much as possible.

"Raiden what happened?... Raiden!! No!!" Neo screamed

NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:57 pm

Raiden was passed out in pain. He wasn't able to speak, nor was he able to answer Neo's questions. His body twitched slightly to show he was alive in a pool of his own blood, but his blood was still spilling from his body. He would need some kind of aid if he was to live.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:27 pm

Neo realized that Raiden was alive but he needed serious attention. He looked around and no one was in sight..

"Only one thing to do.." Neo said.

Neo took off his shift and used his shirt and jacket and tired them to Nova to slow the bleeding down.

"This should work.. but I gotta hurry.." Neo said

Neo then picked up Raiden on his back and started carrying him to the nearby hosiptal.

"Its close but I gotta hurry.." Neo said as he started to run
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4