Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrecked Kizoku Town Business District

+8
NovaRaizer
Rosalia Izanami
BluishOver
NoelKusanagi
Cipher
Jello
Dementuo
Best Girl
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wrecked Kizoku Town Business District - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrecked Kizoku Town Business District

Post by Nova Major Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:34 pm

"The members of the Resis-what!? Whatever, I'm going with you!" Said Carlos while following the woman. "You can't just drop all this information and wait for me to just swallow it!". At least, she said that... Someone was helping the paramedics. That was nice.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Wrecked Kizoku Town Business District - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrecked Kizoku Town Business District

Post by EternalDollie Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:12 am

During the fight with Carlos, Sophie had decided to leave herself and Catherine out of it as she commanded the Pale Moons unit in her command to fight from Catherine's shoulder, using Alice-chan to lead the onslaught. However it seemed just Alice-chan's Endless Nightmare was not enough to take down Carlos and his Narukamis. Taking advantage of Alice's destruction, she had Catherine make for a retreat before Carlos or anyone else noticed. It took all her will to not giggle and moan in delight at the awful feeling of her loss. She would definitely remember Carlos' face and hunt him down for another chance to obliterate him...or better.... be obliterated herself.

Once they were safely away, Sophie had Catherine disappear before her tall stature was noticed and proceeded home. She then looked down at the bangle she had snatched before she jumped into that conflict, giggling. Who'd have thought such a thing would bring so much possibilities. She had a feeling she would have the time of her life with this thing. Of course she'd need to be careful. Too much of a good thing can be bad. And she rather enjoy herself far longer than if she got caught.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:40 pm

The populace was to be kept away from the totaled business district. For good reason, considering the structures of this place were handled violently by a disgusting alien. A disturbing menace that enjoyed watching humanity do what it could... which was nothing. Kraken grinned, delighted with the visual of investigators and guards blocking off the area of the first Reaper's descent. The living areas weren't all that far... stubborn fools may have actually kept trying to stay resident in homes nearing evidence of the apocalypse. It matters not, all that mattered was they were close, and the next populated location would meet his eyes after Kizoku is nothing more than a crater.

"I̶̸̛͞ ̸̀̀͜D̷̴̨́͟Ò̵͠ ̵́͘͟͡H̢̛O̡͡͏P͞͠Ȩ͜͢͞ ̵̴̴̧͘Ỳ̧҉҉O̕͞U̵̡͟͜ ͢T͏͟͡R̸̨͝Ỳ͟҉͏͜ ̶̴̕Ą̷͏̷͜G̢̢A̶̛͜͡͝I͘͢Ǹ̡͜͡,̵̛̛͡͞ ̴͘͠͡M̸̴Y҉̨̕ ̡͡L͝Į̸T̢̧͘͘T͏̀͢Ļ́͡Ę̕͢͠͠ ͏F͏̕͠͡҉L͘E̢̕S̀҉H̡̡I̶̧͢͠È̶͢͠S̢.͘͜ ̸͢͡I͟͜͞ ̛͜͡R̨̛̕͜É̴̛͟͝L̴̴̡̛̕I̶̛͝͝S̵̛̀͡H̷͠ ͞I͜͞͝͡N̨̧͝ ̸̴̧̕͠T͏͜H̸̨E̷͏ ̧́͢͟S̡͟͜͞I̴̕͟͠͠G̨͠H͏̛T͜͡ ̵̨͟͟Ò̵͏͝͡F̶́͢ ̢͡͝Y̶̕͢O̸̵̵̢҉Ừ͝ ̧͘S̷͟͞Q̸̴U̸̧̨͡Ì̢̨͝͏R̶͏M̸҉̡͠I͏̵N̸̶͡G̸̕͢͠͞.̷͘͟ ̶̷̵̢I̴̡͘͘Ţ̵̡͢ ̵̨̛̀͟I̧҉҉̡͘S̡͘͠͡ ͞͝S̡͠͞͡U̷̢͢͜C̶̸̡̛H̕̕̕͟͠ ̧̧́͠͡A̴͢͟ ̶͜͡W̵̛O̸N̴̷̛͘͟D̸̵̛͘Ŗ̸̴̶̨O̸Ų̸S̸҉̢ ̸̀V̢̛Ì̵҉Ȩ͏́͞͝W̷͝͏,̀ ̵́͞҉͘H҉̴̛̕͠Ò̕҉̷W͝ ̵B̴̶̡̀́E̶̕͢͝A̴U͢͞T́͟͞I͘͡F̕͢͜U̕̕L̷̸̷̵ ̢͟҉Į͡҉T̡̀́ ̸̨͢I̵̢͡͝Ś ̵̷́̕T̨͝͝Ó̷̧̢̢ ̵́͟͜͡Ẁ̸̢͢҉A̵҉҉̢̕T͘͟͢͠Ç̡͞H҉҉ ̕M̡͝O҉R̢͘͢T͘͢͏̴̛A̸̛͢͞L̵͢͜͠S͟͠ ̸̛̕H̛͘͟͞҉A̛͟V̸̷̀̕͟E̷͏̢ ̶̷́̀Ş̡̛̛U̵̸̴͟C̵̸̴̛͡H̢͜͡ ̶͝H̨͏̢O̢̧҉̷P̧̛͟͢E͟͜͠͡S҉̴̷̨͟ ̷͠A̢̕N̷̕͝͏D͏҉͘ ̀́͢͟͏D͏̢̕͡R҉̶E̶A̛M̶͡͝S҉̧.҉̷̛͟ ͝͏À̴̵̀͟A̛͘͟͠͞Ą̷̢A̷̧̢͜H́͟͞.̛̛͢.͏̡́͘.̶̡͝҉ ̶̧̛͠T̵͘͢H̀͟͞E̢͠҉ ̡P͝͏̵̷͠R̵Ȩ͡T̷̶̀͜͝T̡̛͠͡͝Ì̀͘Ę̴Ŗ͢͝͝,̷͞͡ ͢T͝H͟É̴̡́͡ ̴̡͡M̸͠Ờ̕R̷E̴͝͏ ̡̧D̶̡̛͠E͜҉L̢͜I͏̷̸̛͜Ć͘͟͢I̶̡͢O̢͏Ù́S͢ ̸̛E̛R̵̀͡A̷̡S͝͠Í̧̀N͘҉̶́Ģ ̴̷I̴̡͠T͝͏ ̕͏͏̨̀S̵͠͠H̡̨̀͞A̴̡͟Ĺ̡͢͡͝L̵̷̨̡̨ ̵̷́͘͞B̷̧̨Ę̵͏̢!̕҉͢"

A roar which came out was robotic hissing, demonized to the point of giving those nearby the feeling of listening to chalk scrape against a board. A grating, vexing noise that went as far to damage the eardrums of those foolish authorities hanging around. When they turned, the Reaper was already here.

And they were no longer in the plane of the living.

The onslaught began once again.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:05 am

With his own eyes, Raiden saw a Reaper die. He was able to damage it, to harm it. They all were. They had a chance. That was assured this day. Raiden took a deep breath as he said, "It won't be this easy next time. Now they know we know." He turned, going back to his bike and looking at his units. He knew he would need to alter this deck if it were to compete. Garmore helped and killed him at the same time. The Knight's time might be done.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:11 am

They actually did it. Not that Seifer was surprised. Even in his current state of mind, he held on to absolute faith in the people he cared about. ...What was stopping him from going over and congratulating them? The smile that was on his face moments ago at their victory had disappeared completely. Maybe it was the fact that he had indeed abandoned them to try and figure things out... Even if the intentions were pure, he felt guilty... He didn't deserve to be around them... But... why didn't he leave either?... ...He wanted to see them all happy, that's what. They deserved it, they won! They actually killed one of those monsters.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:21 am

Well friend!
Now here is your victory.
This is the first Gloria.
O my friend!
Let's celebrate this victory for the next fight!

The Sanctuary was in an uproar of joy after the reaper's fall. The Magi of Oracle Think Tank and Sakuya of the same megacorp spoke of a vision: a nightmare would engulf the world, and the light would disappear. Blaster Blade would vanish. However, upon beating Kraken, even Oracle Think Tank began to question the credibility of that prediction. What they saw today was the opposite of those visions: a miracle of Earth and Cray ending a reaper. Ahmes was filled with happiness and relief, knowing they can finally do it - they can finally stop the elites of Link Joker. On Earth, the resistance continued cheering, the news reported heroes of the land. Yukino felt a weight off of her heart that had been there for so, so, so long. The invincible reapers that destroyed her timeline... such a simple weakness... it was real. Hope was real. It wasn't in vain.

Tears rolled down the queen's cheeks, giving one of the most heartfelt smiles that her lips had ever curled into, as ecstatic as her first date with Haruka from years ago. A sniffle, gasping, and turning into quiet, slow bawling. The dream of peace from the invaders was real. Ahmes placed a hand on her shoulder, having a similar expression of glee yet filled with tears. The Blaster Blade that was strangely affected by this timeline did not meet the Reapers firsthand like the Ahmes before this nightmare began. Yet... he felt moved, sharing the same feelings as his vanguard, but not quite understanding them.

"We... We can... We caaan..."

Every battle from here on would still be tough, and Chronos wouldn't be there for every battle to one-shot someone's head. But now they knew, they had something, they knew the weakness to their godly adversaries. The girl began to openly weep, having a real sight of a bright future for the first time in what felt like forever.

"Okya, we cn met. Wher/"

Yukino responded to Satoshi's text through her blurry vision, unable to really text properly with cloudy eyes.

Bashiro and Jessie fistbumped, then Aoi rushed up to hug the both of them, and they shared in a group embrace, spinning a little bit in place.

They were filled with real confidence instead of determination through simple defiance toward rolling over and dying.

Chronos quietly watched humanity bask in their victory, somewhat revolted.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:28 am

On his way to the beach, Satoshi noticed he had gotten a response that seemed rather rushed and difficult to make proper. Probably hard for her to focus past the success.

Usual spot by the ocean?
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:30 am

As Raiden was close to leaving, he saw Chronos' face. He was revolting in the idea that they were happy about this victory. He stopped what he was doing and walked up to Chronos. Who was he to try and take this away from them, even for an instant? For that matter, who was he at all? He had never heard of Gear Chronicle or Chronojet Dragon. He needed answers, and it only made things worse that he knew the weakness of the Reaper so immediately.

"You have a problem with celebrations?" Raiden said to him with a determined look to him. "You talk and act as if you aren't human, but you came here for a reason, didn't you? If you're an all powerful deity then you wouldn't need to have anything to do with us and the Reapers unless they were effecting you as well. Since your name is Chronos I can guess it deals with time. What, do the Reapers distort it somehow?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:40 am

Karin quietly smiled to herself from afar, watching the celebration over the Reaper's defeat. Just as expected, Yukino put an end to the Reaper herself, leaving not a single trace of it behind after its explosion. With a sigh of relief, Karin turned her back to the festivities and cheers. She was completely exhausted, having burned herself out entirely after forcing out the old, corrupted Overlord for her final attack. For now, she needed time to recover, barely being able to stand as it was.

Karin walked away, keeping this victory in her thoughts. Even if she couldn't participate in the cheers with everyone else, she could at least revel in the afterglow of it, quietly. She'd be sure to report to Yukino tomorrow, after a long night's sleep. She sure as hell needed it.

Without the energy to run like she normally would, she had to walk back to her house. Inside her mind, she silently cheered over the victory herself, and thanked whatever gods or deities exist for giving her the strength to stand on her own, even if just this once.

---

Sakuya had watched the entire thing unfold. The Reaper's relentless attacks at first, the huge blast of blue light that crippled it, and the mass counterattack by the rest of humanity. She could barely believe what she was seeing, let alone actually look at the Reaper, feeling a sharp pain wash over her every time she tried to, but she tried her best to. It was like something out of old mythology. A great demon beast struck down by the combined efforts of humanity, and a heavenly light of divine intervention guiding the way.

And really, she wasn't that far off from the truth.

She was still holding onto the Tower card, and glanced back down on it. A sudden, abrupt change... Well, this was certainly abrupt. And if any of her previous readings about guidance and life choices were anything to go by, this was the way to go for her.

Maybe she'd stop by the Resistance HQ and see what it was all about.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:44 am

Haruto began to reel back from the shock that just happened, he had little idea what to make of this development or what had happened right in front of his own all he knew was that he just went up a stage and felt warmer than ever as he embraced his deck as light blue fire vanished in front of him.

"Thank you...and welcome to our side, Prominence Core." he said, as he looked at his new Liberator. He then got up and walked to Yukino who was celebrating with her comrades, he did not want to break up the celebration and instead he wanted to talk to her when she returns to the mansion. So he decided to instead wave and gesture towards Seifer who was standing far away watching the action apparently.

How did Haruto know Seifer was there? He could sense it, after the connection that both their decks had that day he can now tell when he is close by.

After making sure that Yukino was aware about Seifer he walked towards his motorcycle, stopping near Raiden and Chronos to hear their conversation, in his mind he was also curious and once he heard what he wanted to hear he would return to the mansion.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:57 am

"I have a problem with idiots", Chronos responded to Raiden without turning, folding his bladed arms. "I'm no deity, simply an agent. I can tell you that the Reapers have been erasing timeline after timeline, something your leader knows but apparently keeps to herself. I came here to assist, as there was no means of survival without me, and Chronojet loves you humans for some asinine reason."

"i hav 2 go bk 2 hq frist so ill try 2 mek it"

Yukino couldn't type for her life and kind of just gave up to use txt tlk. Looking up from her phone, she noted Chronos, who she needed to talk to, but three others approaching her. One of them was the man that punches a lot she keeps seeing.

"Hey, boss lady. Glad to see you feeling good for a chance", Bashiro greeted, comfortable with his usual demeanor after finally succeeding with everyone. Unfortunately, the queen was confused, not actually knowing his identity.

"Uh... t-thank you... Um..." Yukino was still trying to fend off tears, to look brave and stern like she normally did as a commander.

"We never got to really introduce ourselves and we're not officially members of the resistance. Don't feel bad for not knowing. I'm Bashiro, and this is my little punk", the thug introduced himself, then spoke of his kin, ruffling the kid's hair again.

"Brother, I'm his brother. Jessie." The boy said, annoyed.

"I'm Aoi Undyne, the Chinese Champion!" Aoi spoke pridefully, trying to give hint to the fact that she was reliable and skilled.

"Ah... G-Good to meet you..." Yukino nodded. "Thank you for... th-thank you..." Bashiro placed a hand on her shoulder after watching her struggle to find the words.

"As much as I enjoy hearing thanks from a pretty girl, save it. We still got plenty of work to do. ... I heard what you said to that Chronos guy, about how one victory is equal to a thousand", the man punched his palm with enthusiasm. "If we can beat one of those damn things, we can beat 'em all. I believe in those words, and I don't want anyone else to lose faith in them. So let's make sure to kick the ass of every reaper that shows up!"

"Y-Yeah!" Yukino tried to excitedly cheer.

"Yeah!!" Aoi and Jessie cheered more naturally.

Yukino wasn't as used to being a member of little motivational circles like this.

"Um... I need to... get back to HQ... and meet with a friend afterward."

"We'll come with you, consider me your bodyguard", Bashiro offered. With good and dirty intentions.

"Yeah this guy's a sleazebag, but believe it or not, he's suuuper strong. You saw him punch out reapers before, right?" Jessie vouched for this asshole.

"R... Right." Yukino nodded again, not really in clear state of mind at the moment.

"Fools", Chronos taunted, getting their attention. "You're all going to lose their war and die."

Yukino's mind cleared up a bit, not willing to watch him talk shit. "I thank you for the help, but who are you? What is Gear Chronicle, and what's it got to do with the Rift? Finally, what is your deal with us?"

"Gear Chronicle is a clan lost in time and space... we are the Rift."

"Wait, what?"

"The large Gear Dragon you have met before is Chronojet Dragon, our lord. He is attempting to revive us entirely, and is also trying to avoid the reapers who wish to kill him so they do not get to the Akashic Record."

"... What?" Aoi asked, completely lost.

"Humanity is arrogant and rebellious, and their power draws almost entirely from those traits. It has been your downfall before and will be again. You're all full of yourselves - morons who know nothing before the face of infinity. You even needed me to handle said infinity."

"... I have more questions for you", Yukino spoke up.

"Here's an idea: survive the next waves of Deletors. If you live long enough, I'll answer some questions. Handling a few means you all get to live a little longer."

That rude spirit of no faith and complete disrespect floated away, leaving the "morons" to themselves and their victory. They sure weren't going to let him spoil this major turnabout.

"Today's a really good day", Aoi shared her opinion with the group, looking into the sky of a new day beyond despair. Yukino noticed Haruto and waved to him, wanting to check on him, but then noticed the boy motioning her sight to something. The queen looked to see Seifer in the distance, oddly keeping away from everyone. Where had he been this entire time anyway? Why didn't he fight with them? Regardless, she stared at her younger adopted brother with curiosity and a warmth that told she was simply glad to have seen him.

"Let's get moving, boss lady." Jessie spoke up, putting his hands behind his head.

"... Yeah." Yukino slowly spoke, raising her hand to give a wave to her brother.

They left, having work to do.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:12 am

Seifer didn't hear much of the conversation himself, though that didn't seem to really be his focus. The look she'd given him nearly ripped his heart apart. He felt shameful, foolish. He should of been here sooner, he should never of left... Shutting his eyes, Seifer breathed out slowly, a black aura enveloping him for a moment, a shadow of a dark dragon appearing behind him. "...I know... I know. ...I won't waste the time left. ...Next time we'll be there..."

After the short, seemingly one sided conversation, the shadow and aura left... Leaving him alone again. It was probably time to go, time to get back into the fight. Nodding to himself, Seifer moved off in the direction of the HQ, moving past Raiden and Chronos along the way, giving Raiden a glance... But almost completely ignoring Chronos, as if he didn't exist to him.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:13 am

Raiden wanted to say more to this... person, but it seemed he wasn't willing to talk. It was true that this wasn't something to celebrate and in all honestly the weakness of the Reapers would have been discovered if someone had been given time to analyze the energy and data. It seemed like they had to deal with one attack after another lately, and this thing expected we humans to be able to know the answers of the universe with no time to think about it. And he says we're arrogant.

Raiden got onto his bike now. He was done with this situation. He wasn't prepared to allow someone like that Chronos individual be the deciding factor between humanity living or dying because he obviously didn't care so long as he got what he wanted.

Not to be mistaken, he had nothing against Gear Chronicle or the ones that sent this agent. It was obvious that his opinions were his alone. He had work to do and research to preform if her was to discover anything of use. It was time for him to go. He gave a nod to Seifer before his bike revved before it left the broken town. It seemed like that was the end of things for now, but he knew something worse was soon to come. Malice was still out there and this wasn't the only Reaper.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:20 pm

After the conversation with Okuri, who he swore he saw turn into a... wolf? Was that a wolf? For a split second... Seifer for some reason made his way here. Why? Why was he avoiding returning to HQ. He swore he'd fight for them, why couldn't he face them? Sighing, he looked out over the broken landscape. All this destruction, lives lost... This war. It was starting to really wear on everyone, or so he thought. Thinking on it... They only managed to kill a single Deletor. Was that enough? Sure it was a massive morale boost... But should they actually allow themselves respite? For all he knew, they (the enemy) would retaliate even stronger. Or did they even view the resistance as a threat? As his thoughts continued to flow freely, he wandered about, placing a hand on a devastated building.

There was a moment of quiet, a silent wind blew and then... Images flashed through his head, a massive ringing sound echoing at the same time. Short but painful. Falling to his knees for a moment he shut his eyes tightly, holding his head. What was this sensation and why was it so painful? Was it side affects of the decaying deck? For messing with things he shouldn't of?

As it passed, and he regained his faculties... Seifer stood, albeit shakily, using the building as a support. He was running out of time... Just how much time was left for him to do anything?
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:38 pm

"There's noooo time left. And even if there was... it wouldn't matter, because you won't do anything. You already know you can't." A disgustingly sweet tone of voice echoed within the ruins of the Kizoku Town Business District. The green bundle of cheer and maliciousness: Chris sat up high on a large piece of debris. Her sunny smile was directed at Seifer with harmful words coming out of it. A soft giggle at the sight of he who would be destroyed by time itself or the reapers. Either way, he was at a systematic dead end.

"Kraken dying only made this more exciting for us... It means you all will play with us for a little longer... But you won't last until the end with the way time is rejecting you. You don't have to think about why you won't go... Just think about when you go... to temporal Hell."

What a cunt.

A metaphorical darkness of snide vileness shadowed her wonderfully happy face.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:53 pm

The voice sent a chill up his spine. Who the hell? Looking around Seifer's eyes finally locked onto the source, eyes narrowing as he did. "If this is your attempt at making me give up, or making me miserable then you're REALLY bad at your job. Should probably switch professions ya know? ...Oh I know, you could work at the strip club. You look like you could use the money." whoa Seifer what the hell? Where'd that hostility come from? "Time being my enemy makes this more fun for me to. I work better under pressure. ...Besides, I won't be going to hell alone." raising his left hand pointing directly at Chris. "I don't like being alone so I'll just have to take you all with me." there was a massive spike of hostility in Seifer's voice, as if he was speaking nothing but poison. What had just come over him?
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:00 pm

Chris continued to smile, as if she was Harbinger, unaffected by the insults Seifer just flung in response. "Trying to fight back with mean words doesn't change the fact that you keep running from your 'friends' and your 'family', and that your time is short. Almost oooover. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock..." Her voice continuously responded the sound of a clock, but her tone gradually became lower and slower, as if said clock was breaking down and apart - comparing the death of it to Seifer's own dilemma.

"...Don't worry... We won't let you be alone for long... Soon, there won't be a Heaven or Hell. You'll be saved by an abyss of nothing."

A chuckle.

"Y҉̷̡̛o̢͜u͘'̸͞v̵̶̶̢͡e͞͡ ̴̡͟͠a̴̕͝l̨̀͘ĺ͜͜͞͡ ̴̛b͜͠e̴͜͝e̶͜ǹ ̛͜҉̷m̷͠e̵͘t̸͞ ̸͏̕w̧͜i̶̵̷͘t̶̴͠h͏̴̨͝ ̵̴̛a̕ ̨́͟͡͡T̡̧Ȩ͘̕͢͡R̨͠R̵̡Í̷͜B͞͠L̡̀E̛̛͜ ̨̛̛͞F̴̴̨͞͡A̡͘͠͝T̴̢E̶͡͡͡,̀͠͞͝ ̶͟͢͞͠h͢҉͘͜ą͘͟͜v̢͝e͟͜͝͠n̛̛'̶̴̨̕t̛͢͟͏ ̸̕͟͜y̨̕͏̵͝o̢͠͡u̕͟͢͟͡?͟͠" Reaper garble was spewed out of her mouth.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:14 pm

His eyebrow twitched, a small show of irritation. She was right, and it pissed him off. He was running out of time, and was running away. What could he do? "You guys are starting to really sound like broken records." A response that didn't mean much in the end. "So what if my time is short? Doesn't mean much in the long run... Thinking you all have already won. Laughable really. You guys need to work on your comedy act." another meaningless response. Why are you still talking? What does this really get you or anyone? Stop giving them attention! Stop talking! "In this little game... Overconfidence will kill you. And you my friends are really at risk. You should quit while you're ahead." he'd lost control of himself, not something that was outwardly evident, even to anyone that really knew him but his eyes... As he stood erect, placing his hands in his pockets, his eyes dulled out, changing from a vibrant crimson to a dark red, a thin layer of a malicious black aura permeating around him.

Something to note when he placed his hand into his pocket... was that he'd bumped his phone, accidentally dialing the last person he'd sent a text to: his older sister. This might get awkwared (yay "butt dialing"), or may not.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:28 pm

The true essence of the victors that were without end was the invincible smile they wore. Chris was no different - one who relished in the futility of struggle humanity had to offer. Her species was quite rebellious and stupid - just as Harbinger always noted and what Chronos always whines about. A cocky laugh within the calm, blowing wind of this wasteland. Such enlightenment the Reapers filled her with. "You're trying so hard to bark back... It's so cute how you deny reality... When you realize how much it took for you all to kill Kraken, how many casualties two worlds suffered... and that he was a lowly grunt compared to Solis, Legion, Sovereign, and Harbinger... Like the Clown, the Doomsday Weapon, the Replica, Chimera... Even if you kill one of us, there's so many... And our lord is indestructible. We don't think we already won... We know we already won."

Chris was clearly deranged, speaking affectionately and lovingly the names of several reapers and three of the Star-vaders. Seifer was fool to continue a verbal fight with Chris, and vice versa. However, she wasn't in it to win, she was in it just for Seifer's growing irritation in the progressing battle of words. His bravery is what the reapers found delicious of all humans.

"Such bravado for a coward... A loser..."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:55 pm

"You're not wrong. I'm a coward and a loser, and yet here I am." his dull eyes continued to grow even darker in color, till they were almost black, stopping just at the edge. "But thinking you're indestructible is even worse. None of you are perfect." his aura flared. "Maybe I should make a few examples of you in that case. Then again, I don't think any of you are intelligent enough to really learn your places." still with the insults. But there was something that passed through his mind, the image of a smiling face... The aura dying down just a bit, and his eyes lightening up a bit. "I find it funny really..." he took a few steps toward Chris, still locked onto her. "If you're so sure you're going to win, why are you still bothering with me? If I'm just going to die without having done anything, why are you here trying to torment someone who... Let's be honest, doesn't hold his life in very high regards."

A pause, then he continued. "What do you even have to gain from it? If you things are so all knowing then surely you know I've got nothing left to really live for, or so I say." he took a step onto the rubble. "Thinking about it... What even makes us different?"
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:30 am

"You haven't tried your hand at her to assume she isn't perfect. Your mind is as dull as your eyes and as useless as everyone's efforts. But we're all meaningless and insignificant before the reapers. It's all so exhilarating. How hope translates to barking and anger from us small, tiny humans." Chris responded, tilting her head side-to-side as she praised the infinite eldritches while speaking down of her own species. A total conversion into a slave to the reapers. ... Slave? No, it wasn't that. Or at least, that wasn't all of it. Kicking her legs freely and gleefully in the air, the green witch continued to gaze upon the enemy mockingly. A bit of a toothy grin was displayed as her reply to his questions.

"I like having fun with people. Plus, killing and erasing you directly isn't going to be fun. You're going to be undone soon anyway. I wanted to get a rise out of you for kicks, and I did! Thank you for playing!" The girl answered, showing heartfelt gratitude. Despite her insanity, her happiness and soft kindness was genuine. Her words just weren't.

"The difference between you and me is I embrace total erasure. What I have to gain is having fun until it's all... over." Chris stated, looking toward the gloomy skies of Japan.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:38 am

"Good job you won the game." Seifer's eyes shut and he smiled. What was going on? "But I wonder. What fun is there to be had in erasing things?" when his eyes opened again, the edges of his irises were glowing. "I don't know about you missy, but total erasure doesn't sound very fun to me. Rather..." his eyes opened wide, a sadistic smile... One so hauntingly familiar that it would invoke ptsd in the ones who have already seen it. "If it were up to me... I'd keep everything nice an intact, a plaything... a play ground if you will." this personality resurfaced all thanks to this slave.

"To be honest I find your masters rather boring as well. Being invincible is no fun. Ruins the game." a laugh that echoed across the barren wasteland. "Oh and what a game this could be. If only you could see past the erasure boners you all have." he sighed smiling again. "Should probably thank you though. I was tired of being... caged in." he took another step onto the rubble. "Mmmm... What to do now... Maybe I should pay your master a visit then? ...Properly 'thank' her for sending you out her. And even if she didn't, she deserves it anyway!"
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:50 am

"The fun is once you're done with it, you won't accidentally step on it - like a lego. Not only that, but total erasure means you're done with the game. You've done everything possible. One hundred percent completion. We'll all disappear knowing there's nothing left to do, the games are all over..." Chris continued kicking, then looked back down at Seifer on lower levels. His change in persona was a curious thing, but one she had no business nor care for asking. Unless her masters said to, she didn't bother questioning most. Simply live life in bliss, knowing what you need to know and asking what you feel is absolutely required to know.

"But we don't care if you find it boring, we're the ones having fun at your expense." Chris stated to this new entity, as the resistance and company suffering - having no fun at all - was the fun of the reapers. Harbinger was the God Mode player, and she was having an utter blast. Their "erasure boners" filled them with enough joy to keep surprising humanity with mind-numbing despair every couple of moments. If this... being, didn't share their opinion, Chris smiled without a care.

"You can go find her at Shop Handsome. You should probably thank her for you even being born too!"
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:55 am

This persona just started laughing, almost uncontrollably. "You may have a point. Maybe it's just how I view fun versus how you view your own fun." a grin as he turned, walking off the rubble. "Shop Handsome huh? Thanks, I'll go pay mamma a visit then." A simple wave as he walked off was all she got, but it was more than enough. Probably wasn't even necessary.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:46 am

The blonde returned to... Here. The first place the Reapers attacked, where he and Cero fought side by side with Thing Saver Dragon and Phantom Blaster Abyss working together. Where the whole resistance struggled against an, at the time, unbeatable foe. One who held absolute destruction over them like a ticking time bomb. They could of all died here, and yet somehow, by some miracle... They survived. How? Why?

Pulling the rings out of his pocket, he stared quietly at them for a few moments before shutting his eyes again... closing his hand around them gently, sighing softly there was steam being expelled. It was oddly cold here... Then again, where this was humanity's first stand, it was also the site of his downfall. There's bound to be a temperature flux due to residual energy blanketing the area. Right? In any case, the blonde's head turned in the direction of the rubble he'd first spoken with Chris.

"You're not wrong. I'm a coward and a loser, and yet here I am."

A flash of a girl with red hair, and a loving smile invaded his mind.

"Thinking about it... What even makes us different?"

His voice from the past rose up, echoing in his ears. It... Annoyed him. He fell so far from who he once was. Was that why he was split now? What did it matter. Soon he wouldn't be able to control himself anyway. Not in the normal sense. The purpose of duty was stronger than he'd given it credit for. Sighing, Seifer sat down on a pile of rubble, looking out over the landscape. "There was so much death and devastation here... The enemy I sided with being the cause of it all. I'm no better than them, and yet here I am, trying to save the world by doing the same as them... Only rewriting it the way it should be. Void of misery and loss. Pain and suffering." Could he really do it though? ...Or could they really stop him was the better question?

'Remember to have faith in them. They've overcome each obstacle. They'll find a way to save us, and stop everything from ending. ...They have the ability to. ..." the voice echoed before trailing off, going quiet as if lost in thought.

"I know, I trust them as you do. ...You and I are going to be one again before this is over. ...For better or worse we'll be whole again. ..."

The thought was odd, disturbing... The reverse itself was deteriorating, but he still held control over this body, the other half was still trapped in his mind, though free enough to interact with the world in such a way as to manifest itself as a unit thanks to the reality bangle given to him by Yukino. ...Yukino, is adoptive older sister. Even if only in name, he was an Espoir. "...I'm not worthy of the name." he sighed shutting his eyes.

Before returning this time he'd left with Star-Vaders, asking Father Espoir to stay out of his way, and keep Yukino from knowing about his actions. ...He'd tried to play god, reverse time to a point where Hana and Tsubasa were still alive. Still existed. He couldn't replace a family member, and felt like nothing more than a burden to the Espoirs for it. He was a waste of space. ...His eyes turned down cast, shutting halfway. That's right... He was always messing up, always getting in the way. Even trying to do something right by everyone, even at the cost of his own existence... He failed. Garnet Star Dragon was killed for his endeavors, and the rest of the Star-Vaders that were with him disappeared. To where? ...It didn't matter... The only reward he received was his deck from his past timeline, the one he shared with Sera.

Looking down at the deck as his hip, he slipped a single card out of it... The single copy of Blaster Dark's original card that he possessed. Due to reverse even the card itself was altered, red rings around Blaster Dark's eyes. ...Funny enough, this was the only card in his deck that wasn't a relic of his past. It was from here, this timeline, this world's Seifer. A sigh escaped his lips. He was just as much a monster as the Reapers were. He snuffed out a life to take it's place, it's memories. All in the name of vengeance. Vengeance that was left unfulfilled because of this timeline's Seifer still somehow having some sort of influence over his mind... He forgave Sera for what he did in the past.  And then everything came full circle. This time, he was the destroyer, the betrayer. Quietly, he continued to stare at Blaster Dark... Lost in his thoughts, all alone.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next