Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messiah Scramble Arena

+11
NovaRaizer
Doggy
Nova Major
Xateramusa
NoelKusanagi
EternalDollie
Dementuo
Jello
Cipher
NeoBuster
Best Girl
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Messiah Scramble Arena - Page 4 Empty Re: Messiah Scramble Arena

Post by Cipher Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:42 am

Seifer, having lost, seemed almost like a lost puppy as he wandered off from the field... stopping only to look back when a chill went up his spine. He saw it, Phantom Blaster Dragon, feeling it's weight from where he was... the pain in his chest rising. What was this feeling... Fear? But it was just a card game, what could possibly go wrong? ...Apparently a lot, as their was an uproar, and even his older sister, Yukino leaped into what seemed to now be a battlefield? The association was with her as well, but he didn't mind that... staring at the vibrant white and blue blade in her hand that seemed to materialize from thin air. The sight of it sent searing static through his head, her with a blade in hand... The pain was almost unbearable, using the wall beside him as a support, and trying to move away... down the hall from what was causing him the pain.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:10 am

Darren saw everything that transpired. He didn't step in because it was within the stadium itself and he was basically a spectator at this point. If he jumped down to do something about it, there would be nothing stopping anyone from doing the same. Darren had so many questions about what he just saw, but he knew well enough who he was dealing with to know asking wouldn't mean a thing. His eyes flashed purple and he was able to "see" the trail of energy that Azazel left.

"Still in the tournament, but I'll be keeping watch," he muttered, basically to himself. Now it really was like old times, going off on his own and trying to handle as many problems as he could.

"The energy was from Cray. That girl was likely never from Earth to begin with."

"Not sure why anyone so dangerous would be allowed here,
but it means we can deal with it without needing to look around."

"That was probably the idea, but not us... Yuki probably wanted to handle things on her terms. Either way, I'm not gonna stand and watch forever. Next time something happens, I won't hold back."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:47 pm

"I understand frustrations and questions, but I'll explain more tomorrow. Simply put: the civil war never reached a lasting conclusion." Yukino spoke vague terms to the others, Enma approaching as the Chosen Sword tried to address the unrest. "There's a reason I needed you all here - for more than a celebration."

"For now, just take the rest of the day off. You guys can see Gastor in a bit too." Enma added in.

The association got the crowd to disperse and rest for the remainder of the day.

Things were looking worrying.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4