Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rijuku Park

+12
Doggy
Rosalia Izanami
Nova Major
NovaRaizer
Jello
NoelKusanagi
Best Girl
Dementuo
Lightning King
Rawkobo
Cipher
BluishOver
16 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Rijuku Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Rijuku Park

Post by NoelKusanagi Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:03 pm

Noel took the business card and look at the contact information. He sure does know how to keep things professional with fancy cards and all. First day back to the city and she already made a new friend. Almost reminds her of the first day she arrived. Went to the park and first friend she made was... Rosalia. The memories started to come back and left her in deep thought again. If she ever sees Rosalia again, will she forgive Noel for what she has done? Will she even have a chance to see her at all? Those thoughts troubled her since Noel doesn't like leaving things like that unfinished.

That was when Raiden mentioned a name, it was Seyfer. Seyfer? Does he mean Seifer? That brought Noel's attention again. "You know of my brother?! Tell me! Do you know where he is?! He would probably know where Darren is!" Afterall, she ran away after her fight with Glendios when Seifer stayed there to fight along with Tsubasa.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mirai looked amazed at how the fight ended. She observed Noel and was impressed on how she was able to handle the new Legion ability. Woooooow, this girl can probably be the one in my movie dream! But... can people in dreams be real? Clueless at her own weird question, she kept observing what was going on. She held her deck close to her, eager to have a fun fight with someone

NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:23 pm

Raiden was surprised to hear that Seyfer was Noel's brother. Their last names didn't match so he never would have guessed it. Though it made things a little easier, and yet it didn't. She didn't know where he was, just who he was. At least he was on the right track, hearing that he might know about Darren.

"I was hoping the same thing," he said in response to her saying he might know about Darren. "Unfortunately I have no idea where he..." He stopped as he looked out ahead. With a girl, was that... was that him? It was the guy from that battle, the one who died against Yukino. "Are you kidding me?" he said to himself, a rare moment of his emotions causing an uncontrollable bodily reaction in the form of him speaking without thinking. Raiden spent three months looking for him... three months. Now 30 minutes of spending time with his sister, which he couldn't learn about until now, and he's right there?

He started to walk up to them. Noel would notice right away since he didn't even finish his statement. "Pardon, is your name Seyfer?" he called out. He had been spending three months showing a picture he took of Seyer to people. They all mentioned the participant of the War of Liberation tournament, Seifer Leo. Even with everyone knowing the name, no one even knew where he was, let alone that he had a sibling. For all his skills at gathering information and finding truth, this guy was just that much of an enigma.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:34 pm

"I'm sure things will work themselves out. And yeah, all your stuff's still there. Don't worry, we'll get it all moved out. The house is up for sale, but we've got more than enough time to get it all. I still have a few things to get myself. And your stuff wasn't going to stay there anyway. ...I was going to bring it all to the mansion with me." he had a sheepish smile on his face as he spoke, holding the woman in his side tighter. She did feel... Shorter. Then again, he is now twenty. He could of grown. "You know I turned twenty recently right? Besides, you were always kinda short. Not that I mind." he gave a soft smile as he lightly pinched her side. "You fit really nicely in my side." another gentle tease. It just felt so natural to tease her like this.

That's when a guy showed up, asking about his name. He stopped dead in his tracks, head tilting to the side a bit. "Seyfer?... No, no... I'm Seifer." he only used his first name in this situation, since... He still wasn't used to his new last name. Not that it bothered him. In any case this man confused him quite a deal. What did he want with him?
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:36 pm

By the time he made the second lap to the park, Carlos started to notice something - No one wanted to fight him. Maybe it was because had not touched a shower in a while or because he was showing the wrong sign. Anyway, he  decided to try a more direct approach.

"The next time I see someone, I'll challenge him or her to a cardfight!" He thought while eating some of his candy. Luckily, he saw a somewhat strange looking couple walking nearby and decided to follow them. After all, what could go wrong? Soon, they joined another group of strange looking people who were in the park and for some reason Carlos had not noticed them before. Seeing the opportunity, he decided to try his luck.

"Hey, you there! Do you play Vanguard?" Carlos shouted, trying to attract their attention while running towards them. "Oh, and if you have food I'll appreciate some, please!"
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:44 pm

The brunette's face flushed a soft crimson at the tease, giving the blonde a light punch to his side, but only after she had yelped because of the pinch. "I-i'm not short!... I'm fun-sized," she pouted, but when she had Seifer's shoulder/chest to lean her head against as they walked, she didn't really care. It felt nice to be back, like her little piece of Heaven on Earth... Though she could do without the pinching, even if it wasn't hard. "You're twenty?... Well, I guess if the thing didn't mess with my age... I should be about eighteen?... Aw. I missed two birthdays..."

But when the stranger showed up, something about Seyfer, Rosalia tilted her head a bit. "I don't think he's the guy you're looking for... I haven't heard of anyone named Seyfer. Sorry we can't be of more help..." she said simply. Granted, she didn't know of anything about what transpired as of late. She only knew the short version of what Seifer explained to her at the restaurant, so it would probably be a while before she really caught up on everything. "Hopefully you find your friend soon, Mister."

Then she jumped when she heard a second voice, someone shouting about Vanguard and food heading towards them. Instinctively, Rosalia clung tighter to her lover. Was it that she was afraid? Maybe she just wasn't used to random people, given that she was alone in a white void for a few months...
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:59 pm

Noel just stared at the direction of where Raiden was going. She saw two people who looked extremely familiar but she hasn't seen them before. However, as they got closer and heard Raiden call out a mispronounced version of Seifer's name, she realized who they were. It was Seifer and... Rosalia?!

"No way.... is... am I... are they..." Noel was mindblown and out of words. She didn't know what to say and stood there frozen in shock and in happiness. She thought it was probably her eyes seeing things but it was very real. Noel walked up slowly to the pair who now looked different, "Seifer.... Rosalia... is it... is it really you two?!" Noel wanted to burst in tears but stayed strong until she got confirmation from the two.

Meanwhile, Mirai kept looking and smiling. Seeing a happy reunion of friends and maybe family warmed up her heart. She enjoyed seeing things like that and would love to see it last forever. That's when it hit her, Mirai never really knew her family well and most of her friends pushed her away because of how free spirited and care free she can get. Even though she was left alone, nothing stopped her from enjoying life and Vanguard.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:14 pm

Raiden took out a picture from his pocket. He showed it to the two of them. It was of Seyer, the time that he was battling Yukino. "This is you... at least a version of you, isn't it? This man was fighting a Seed, a Fighter that held a strong darkness within her. He battled her to the end and he... died..." Raiden sighed lightly as the thought of that day was still in his mind. It was never easy to think about that day in any context. It was life altering.

"I've been asking around, looking for this world's version of that person, just as Yukino was this world's version of that psychotic queen. Every time I showed someone this they said it looked just like Seyfer Leo from the War of Liberation tournament." Seeing Noel's outburst confirmed it. "Seifer... that explains why it was hard to find much information. Now I know that much..."

He put the picture away, taking out another. "At that time, someone else fought the dark Yukino as well. This person..." He showed them the picture of Darren from the Culture Festival. They had both seen him that day so they would recognize it. "I was hoping one of you would know something about him." This man was saying a lot of strange things, and knew a lot of things he probably shouldn't. Once again, he wasn't explaining himself well, going immediately to getting answers.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:20 pm

Noel was here to? Holy crap. "Hey little sis. How've you been? I'd tried contacting you or mom but... Both of you just kind of... Never replied. I woke up not that long ago so..." his voice was actually really sad, though before he could really relax at all, he was bombarded with questions and pictures. One that looked like him, but he knew it was the Seed version of him, and the other of... Darren? What happened? "I don't really know anything." Could this have something to do with Link Joker? And this guy, really creeped him out for some reason. enough that he actually placed a hand over his deck case. Then yet another person showed up, shouting. Oh boy, and Rosalia was freaking out a little bit to. Moving just enough so that she was right behind him, he stared at the others, his eyes actually narrowed. He looked far more threatening than he did three months ago, and his crimson eyes glinted a little in the light. There was just to many people showing up at once.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:33 pm

Rosalia wasn't sure who to listen to. There was this strange guy who mentioned that this Seyer was this timeline's version of someone, also said something about Yukino and a psychotic queen? Was that the battle of the Seeds that Seifer mentioned? As long as Yukino was okay... But then there was the picture of someone that looked a lot like Darren? What happened to all of her friends?... All she knew was that this strange guy was just... pushing a little too much for information that they said they didn't have.

And then Noel appeared out of the blue. Being that Rosalia was currently half hiding behind Seifer at this point, she waved with one hand while clinging to the back of the male's shirt with the other. "N-noely?... Y-you're okay~" she answered, smiling a bit while holding back her own tears. It was just a lot of information to take in all at once, and having a bunch of people around probably didn't help. "I-it's been a while, huh... I-i missed you, an-nd everyone else..." I missed everyone while I was in the rift, she wanted to say, but perhaps that was too much information. But just the thought of it brought back the landscape of white, Rosalia tightening her hold on Seifer's shirt. Her free hand, however, now went to twirl a lock of her hair, which the last time Noel saw her would have been red. Unfortunately now, it was a light brown color.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:50 pm

Noel fell to her knees. It really, truly was them. She couldn't hold back the tears. It felt like if she haven't seen them in a long time. Especially Rosalia, since her Post-Reverse moment and Hawaii was the last time they were near each other until Rosalia disappeared. They all looked so different, why? Even Noel had a small change which was her eyes permanently turning red since she got full control over her Reverse side and Ashlei "Reverse". But that honestly didn't matter, what did and only mattered was they were reunited at last.

"I'm glad you are ok Rosalia... I'm just.... I'm just so sorry... for my actions... for what I did to you, I'm not even worthy to look at you directly..." Noel's guilt felt like a choking sensation, she doesn't expect Rosalia to forgive after what happened months ago. Rosalia may have miss her, but did she forgive her?

Turning to Seifer, she answered back to his question, "I was forced to go back home about three months ago. Father made me go through some harsh training. I can't say I enjoyed it but it did bring results. I rather tell you privately what happened. As for mom, she really... isn't allowed to talk to you... again because of father but I rather talk in private about this..."

It was at this moment that from a distance, Mirai thought it was time for her to get going. I think I saw enough. I can't wait to meet these people but I don't think it's a right time at this moment... I know what I can do! Ice cream! Mirai then walked back from where she came from to go find an ice cream parlor and some good fun cardfights.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:57 pm

Raiden heard them say they didn't know anything. He was prepared to stop there. Another dead end... he was getting tired of this. It was like every time he found one lead it led to a dead end. Was there no information on this in existence? Thinking about it, there really shouldn't be. The Seeds didn't even come from this world. Why would anyone or anything know about them?

That was when he saw Seifer reach for his deck. The slight glow of red in his eyes. It was for a brief moment, but he felt something from it. Something eerily familiar, like the kind of thin that comes out of a recurring nightmare time and again. The sort of thing you could never forget. As brief and defensive as it was, it was definitely there.

"That power..." Raiden said in shock. He took a step back just from the memory. An ordinary person witnessing the things he saw that day would of course be freaked out about them. Was Seifer connected to it as well? Since his Seed had the powers he did, it would only make sense. That was his rationale for thinking he could help with the Darren situation to begin with. "That was... the power that overtook Darren Shurensei," he said out loud. They both would have been able to hear it, though the context was lost. Did that mean that Darren was Reversed again? Was he taken by a Seed, was he killed by a Seed? Killed by a Reverse? Neither of them had seen or heard from him before they went off the map so they wouldn't even know he had been Seeded to begin with, not unless Yukino told them in the three month period.

Raiden placed a hand on his deck. He had to confirm the kind of person this Seifer was. Could he be similar to the evil Yukino that wanted to rule if not destroy this world? Was he mad with darkness like Darren had become and hiding it to make us comfortable? Or was he just someone who had that power but didn't even fully know it? Whatever it was, he needed to know. "Cardfighters can only understand one another through battle... Seifer, are you a danger to the peace I promised Yukino I would help to make? Do you use the same power that forced Darren Shurensei into darkness and caused him to vanish?"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:24 am

Carlos watched the whole scene developing and concluded something important was going on. "I think something important is going so, huh, I'll be going this way. Bye" he said retreating. He may be tactless, but he knows when he is interfering. After all, they were either ignoring him or being freaked out by him. The smell didn't help either.

But before he left, his attention landed on a blonde girl who was watching the same group from the distance. Seeing her walking away from them, he thought it would be a good idea to challenge her to a battle. "Maybe she's not busy with whatever the hell is going on there" He thought as he walked in her direction. Looking back, it seemed like a cardfight was going to happen between the two guys of the group, but not a funny one.

"Whatever. That's not my problem" He shrugged. "But..." Then he stopped. "I think I should be helping them in some way. It looked really serious".

"Nah, maybe its nothing that serious" He thought as he continued his new plan. "Hey, you! Do you want to cardfight? Please say yes!"
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:59 am

"Tch, fine... Rose, if... You can't deal with what you see... Close your eyes." with the acceptance of the challenge, boards like those the users of Link Joker and the Reverse used appeared between the two fighters, though there was no malicious intent anywhere.

The fight progressed rather slowly, much like a normal match. However... The moment Seifer rode to grade three, he showed just how serious he really was. "Stand before me! Shape the future in the image I desire! Generation Zone, Release! Stride Generation!" Seifer's words echoed as a massive dragon, dwarfing most of even Dragon Empire's beasts, appeared. And just as it did, two of Raiden's units were locked... And then, another set of seals placed on them. Omega Lock. At this point the male sighed shaking his head as Garmore and Liberator of Elixir disappeared from sight. This hurt a bit, since Tsubasa also used Liberators. "You can't help anyone as you are..." the triple drive revealed nothing but, something felt like Seifer was holding maybe something back. What was it? On Raiden's next turn, Seifer took the damage, accepting everything.

It was now Seifer's second grade three turn. His eyes glinted a little as he drew his card, then held his hand over Garnet Star Dragon. "Light in the darkness. Dragon transformed for me. Become the instrument of my will. Seek Mate!" with four cards returning to the deck, another unit appeared on the Vanguard circle... Companion Star-Vader, Photon. Seifer's current avatar. With his appearance, two more units were locked. Leaving Garmore alone. The fight continued on however, with Seifer seemingly holding still something back. Like he was actually afraid of going all out. Why's that? "As you are... You can't save him, can't save anyone. ...Just like I was." approaching the final turn, Seifer spoke to Raiden, giving a hint of sadness from his voice. In an instant however, in one turn, Raiden's field was completely locked. All five cards, floating in the void.

"You're alone, you can't do anything. You can't help anyone like that. ...Even before that, before you can... You need to understand our feelings. Everyone's, otherwise what can you hope to accomplish?" with this last bit of dialogue, Seifer sent Photon in to finish off Garmore, Photon slashing in a cross shape pattern, sending a sixth damage to Raiden's damage zone. However, just before the units vanished... Seifer did something odd. Snapping his fingers, the locks were broken by force, released, freeing the trapped units inside.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:12 am

Rosalia felt genuinely bad for how Noel responded to her. She seemed so.. guilty, for what had happened between them. But the brunette didn't want to remember the past, especially when it was only painful memories. So she shook her head, smiling her best in a broken state at the other female. "I forgive you, Noely... You don't have to be sad about anything anymore..." Maybe adding the fact that Rosalia had a new deck now would have helped, or maybe not. She wasn't sure, but didn't have time to question herself, given the fact this strange man had challenged Seifer, and Seifer accepted. The female wanted to protest, to just walk away with her lover from this hectic situation and move on. Everything that the guy said about Yukino and Darren was breaking her mentality further than necessary...

So when the match started, Rosalia couldn't do much else except cling to the back of Seifer's shirt, the one person that could keep her from falling apart. And at first, she did nothing but that, and closed her eyes as instructed. But as the fight progressed, something called Stride came about. She remembered Seifer mentioning it back at the restaurant... so she had to see what it was. Peeking out from behind her loved one, she gasped audibly while half hiding behind Seifer. It was just a massive dragon... and lock! She remembered lock from before her time in the rift, and it was scary to see it again, even if Seifer was in control of himself. Then came Legion, something that was even more new to her. Legion was... the power to call an ally, a mate, to the battlefield and fight together in union. Even Link Joker had something like that? Rosalia looked up at the blonde male she clung to when she heard sadness in his voice, unsure of what to do, or what to say given the situation. She eventually lowered her gaze, and couldn't watch the fight any longer. She shut her eyes again, and would have covered her ears, but she didn't want to let go of the male.

Even when it was over, Rosalia didn't open her eyes. She was shaking a bit, wrapping her arms completely around Seifer's torso and buried her fact into his back. "I-i wanna go..." she said quietly, sniffling.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:16 am

Raiden battled against Link Joker. He was prepared for this, or he thought he was. Seeing Stride once again was a surprised. Was he a Seed as well? Those were the ones he saw use that power. He didn't feel the same thing he did from the evil Yukino, nor what he felt from Darren. This wasn't the same as then... but it felt so similar to Cyan, using that power without wanting to hurt others. That was when he understood, he was the same. He had this power but he wasn't using it to harm people. He was trying to use it to help people.

Raiden found himself crippled. Garmore couldn't help him in this case. Using his power would mean nothing good, and Cheer Up Trumpeter was eternally locked. Seifer told him he had reached his limits, and he wasn't wrong. Raiden had no idea what he could do, the first time he could ever say that. Even fighting Noel, he didn't feel this... helpless. Still, there was nothing malicious about his strikes. He couldn't help but want to overcome this challenge.

He decided that Garmore couldn't accomplish this task. He was far too mismatched. He rode a new unit. Twin Blade Liberator, Margaux! Its power didn't just call units but empowered the entire rear column. His rears hit for 23 and 31, but Seifer had the defense to handle it. In the end, it wasn't enough. He couldn't do anything, but he could understand.

Seifer's words, he had to understand everyone's feelings to be able to accomplish anything. He wasn't wrong, but at the same time he did understand. Seifer wasn't evil nor was he using the same power that drove Darren into darkness, just a power similar to it. His field was locked and he was alone. He couldn't do anything, not even guard. The last heal was locked on the field. He couldn't save himself. The sixth damage was done.

Seifer undid the locks after that. His units were freed. He didn't have to do that... but Raiden knew why he did. He couldn't help but give a small smile. It wasn't a mistake to make this challenge. He built bonds through battle and he could feel Seifer's emotions enough to know he was fighting to accomplish things of his own, that he was speaking to himself as much as he was to Raiden. Seifer had been through much more than Raiden, more than he could ever write in a journal. Knowing that, make the fight worth it, win or lose.

"Bonds come through battle... I didn't challenge you because I thought you were an enemy. It was because I didn't want you to be an enemy... I wanted to understand your feelings, and now I have. I know I can trust you... and also... that you deserve to know what happened to him..." He tossed the two a picture, showing them Darren after the fight had ended. His eyes were completely different and his face had the sadistic grin of a devil. "That was how he looked before he disappeared. I should also apologize to you, Rosalia... Yukino told me once before that you were timid. I wasn't trying to be combative but I have't been able to learn anything about the true nature of the Seed."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:23 am

"You challenged me to fish out whether or not I was an enemy?" Seifer sighed shaking his head. That's what he got from it. "I understand bonds and everything. I love my friends and family. But that's another thing you need to learn, especially if you're outmatched. ...Don't fight a losing battle. Especially just to see if the opponent is a real enemy. That's a good way to get yourself killed. ...Or worse. As for Darren I'm well aware. I was informed after I woke up from my coma. ...Don't do anything stupid." with that, at Rosalia's request, he slipped his arm around her and lead the brunette off somewhere... Different. Somewhere away from here.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:31 am

Rosalia wasn't going to say much else. She just wanted to leave, to never look back. She wanted everything to just be okay with everyone, but life was never that easy. She briefly saw the picture of Darren, a terrible picture for her to see right now, and then she was told about being timid from Yukino... The female held her head as she was led away from the park without another glance to Raiden or even Noel, whimpering softly as she walked.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Aoi... was lost. After leaving Cero Kirguis' training grounds, she sort of got caught up in more of Japan's sights and trying to calm her nerves after being faced with... evil aura that European emitted. Not only that, but staring at the pendant for so long helped distract her. All of that coupled together equaled losing track of Fubuki and wandering off.

"Oh no!" She cried, and began panicking. Oh man, where is she? What is this park? What is this sand castle? What's with the ice cream stand's prices? Shrieking, the China girl started frantically looking around.

"Hello, yes, someone!" The woman called. "Has anyone seen a girl about... this height, hair over teal colored eyes, cutest sweater in the world?" Inquiries were made with hand gestures guessing at Fubuki's height and pointing to her eyes.

Nope, nobody knew what the hell she was talking about.

Aoi comically sobbed her woes into a nearby bench.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:07 pm

That sure was bad luck. Not only Carlos lost trace of the girl he was following, but he ended up lost in the park. The only place he was sure he knew well in his short stay on that country. No real food, no water, and it was getting late. That sure was a situation that could break any spirit. "This really breaks my spirit" He thought.

All he needed was someone who could give him some food, a fun cardfight, and a home to stay just a couple of days. In short, a helping hand. "I need a helping hand! ... And stop stating the obvious". He sat down in a nearby bench, holding his signs hoping someone would come closer.

He did that just in time to see a young girl asking around about someone she knew... Or an imaginary friend... Or something. "What the hell is she talking about?" He though. When the girl started to look sad because nobody was helping her, he decided to be a good guy and comfort her. "Yeah, I've been there..."

"Hey..." He said with a low voice, not wanting to disturb anyone around. "Are you ok?"
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:13 pm

"Waaaaah..."

Aoi cried some more, leaning on the bench's leg, not even sitting on the bench. A bit of sniffling came before she heard someone speaking to her. He showed concern! Finally, another kind soul. He didn't have the cutest sweater in the world, but he was still like pleasant to have around. ... Though, she just couldn't be happy right now, and sobbed more.

"I'm lost!" She screamed.

So far this country sucked.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:14 pm

"Stop! You there! You've violated the laaaaw!"

Sera was dipping, dodging and diving through bushes and hedges with a fluffy white cat in his arms as security officers and policemen alike dashed after him in hot pursuit of his theft of, said fluffy white cat.

D.D meowed, bored. He was unamused by the chase. He was unamused by a lot.

With a reflexive spin, Sera made himself unbeknownst by hiding in the shadow of a tree by a rather awkwardly placed bench. He crawled under the bench, not noticing the people above him as he hid from the brass.

He looked up, noticing a girl comically sobbing on the bench. Sera remembered when he did something similar. Poor thing. Sort of.

Then another foreign male also approached, so it seemed that this bench was specifically a bench of foreigners, for foreigners. Maybe Sera could blend in.

"Ahh, hallo da! Wie geht's?" In a nearly perfectly fluent German accent, Sera questioned the two on their health as he laid flat on his back under the bench, tightly snuggling a

you guessed it

fluffy white cat.

The girl screamed about being lost before his question came out, nearly making him throw D.D twenty yards to the right, had he not already been prepared for people scream when they realized another person was actually under them.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:32 pm

"Oh, she's not ignoring me! - I mean, that sounds bad" Carlos said to the weeping girl. "I'm kinda lost too! But, thinking about it, that's not something to be excited" He said as he sat on the bench, next to the girl. "But don't worry, I'm sure your friends are looking for you"

He tried to be as nice as possible, not wanting to be ignored again. He left his signs on the floor and grabbed a bag of candy from his backpack. "Do you want some? Its expensive candy, or so they say" He said, holding the bag. Then, he noticed someone was under the bench. Yeah... Under the bench.

"Huh... Do you want some too?". Being nice has no limits.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:58 pm

"I only have..."

Wait, Fubuki wasn't even really confirmed to be Aoi's friend yet. Now she was sobbing more, realizing how alone she was in a mean nation such as this. But wait, what's this? This gentleman offered her candy! "Oh", she stopped crying for a moment. Randomly, the China girl offered a few blue gumballs in response. It was a fair trade, after all.

"I-I'll take some, but masters always taught me to pay people back-"

He was talking to someone else, offering them treats too. Looking over, she saw a boy and a cat. Aoi... stared at the other man for what felt like a long time. Her brain was translating something of the utmost importance. A connection between these two that made her head hurt.

Then it clicked.

"Oh my god that cat is so cute!"

Yes, her mind was focusing on the cat.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:05 pm

"Hoh, candy? Ya sure!"

Sera reached through the cracks of the bench palming a few of the candy pieces, and promptly shoving them into his mouth. D.D growled at the two in the bench. Nothing personal, of course. D.D just growled at everybody regardless.

"I know he is. His name is D.D and he is my new best friend. Wanna pet him?"

Sera chewed on the candy, crawling out from under the bench and sitting cross-legged on the ground in front of the two. He placed D.D on the center of the bench between the foreign male and female. Sera nodded, letting them know it was okay to pet the fluffy white cat.

D.D might not think its okay. But Sera does.

"Thanks for the candy by the way, its really tasty..." He trailed off, somewhat spacing out as he stared at the two, realizing he still didn't know their names and not knowing names was taboo, according to Haruka.

"So, who are you guys? Foreigners in Japan tend to get excommunicated. Are you fugitives? Probably fugitives. I'm Sera, uh..."

Last name. Sera never really remembered last names. He only knew Haruka's. Maybe most people shared a last name?

"Sera Nakahara, nice to meet you!"

He held out his hands for shakes. Sera quite literally adapted Haruka's greeting to the tee, aside from the small change in first names.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:16 pm

Aoi felt a bit better having two nice people around. Perhaps this country wasn't so bad? Or maybe she should just stop swapping opinions of it every couple of hours. The girl found herself nibbling on America's "skittles". Wow this candy was addictive... the girl couldn't stop popping one in her mouth every few seconds. Attention was back on the cat, the majestic fluffy creature that allowed them to gaze upon its presence. It must've growled at the thought of being around common folk such as themselves. How she thanked the masters for training her to live this moment, even if only once.

Wait, D.D?

"D.D? That's... not really cute." The girl objected, not hearing the rest of the conversation continue on, and staring at the imperial feline. Almost immediately, her prodigal mind came up with something. "I'll give him a new name befitting his royalty and homeland! I shall call him... D'Nyan."

That was probably the stupidest name on the planet and Aoi grinned with pride, petting the kitty.

Wait a minute.

Aoi quickly turned her head in panic.

"E-Excommunicated?! I'm not a fugitive! I didn't do anything!"

She was going to cry again...
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content