Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rijuku Park

+12
Doggy
Rosalia Izanami
Nova Major
NovaRaizer
Jello
NoelKusanagi
Best Girl
Dementuo
Lightning King
Rawkobo
Cipher
BluishOver
16 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Rijuku Park - Page 2 Empty Re: Rijuku Park

Post by Dementuo Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:40 pm

Karin looked back up to see the resistance commander enter the park, approaching where Haruka had gone. She raised a hand up to wave at her, if only to try and make Yugure notice her, and ran over. "Miss Yugure!"

Reaching the regal woman, Karin stopped when she noticed her wounds. "Miss Yugure, you're hurt..." Karin quickly looked over to see Haruka at the marble wall, before looking back to Yugure. While she clearly didn't need help finding the boy, she still looked like she was about to collapse. Karin offered the wounded warrior a supporting hand. "Here, lean on me. I'll help you get to Haruka."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Haruka stood in front of the gate, holding his chest firmly. The seal only glowed when he focused hard enough, as if the energy from it was finally taking shape. He had no idea what would come from it should he actually try to materialize from it. Apparently it was the only chance he had for striding so maybe he should just not toy with it...

The snow was starting to pile up. It was up to Haruka's ankles, soaking the boots and a few inches up, as well as causing the white in his hair to be even further highlighted by the white snowflakes landing in them. Off in the distance he heard a sound. It wasn't too far off, only meters away. But it was the fact that it came from the person he, well, most expected to see actually.

"Yukino... and Karin."

It seems even Karin had come racing into the area, perhaps to help out Haruka's beloved. She was bleeding a mess. It was obvious that she had been for awhile considering the drips of the red in the snow. Haruka took a step forward, then stopped, returning to his original position, clenching his fists. One by his side, the other still on his chest.

"You shouldn't be here. I told you not to come, Karin... and Yukino. You're hurt. Go home. Sleep. It'll all be over tomorrow, so you don't have to worry, okay? Everything will be-...."

He stopped talking, eating his own words and staring down at the snow. Haruka was going to give his life to protect everyone else at this point. The ultimate sacrifice? It never had to do with being split from Sera. It was the plan from the start; send Sera to Cray to lock it away. Save it. Maybe locking was the most cowardly way of doing it, but it was the last option they could think of together.

"Everyone will be saved."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:13 pm

Yugure's exhausted gaze turned to Karin, the girl who came with Haruka before to HQ. Naturally, the girl gave the commander her concerns. The Chosen Sword was ready to knock her aside if this person chose to hinder her path by demanding rest... Yet, Karin chose to help support her instead. This... was surprising. It was more than obvious the woman cast aside the thought of mortal limits to advance with duty, and people had to watch out for her. This girl, though... It doesn't look like she even considered the notion of making the Chosen Sword turn around.

With a nod of silent gratitude, the soldier let herself be assisted by Karin's arms.

Flashback after flashback played of her dearly beloved in mind. Constantly, over and over, like her whole life was this memory bank. Overwhelmed by just hearing his voice again outside of these dreams, but in reality... her breathing got unsettled. The cold of winter's bite had her trembling, freezing and ready to burst with emotion. He told her to go home, get some rest... "it'll all be over tomorrow". Yugure found her teeth gritted, trying to focus on Haruka with her wound slowly taking its toll. Her own limits were finally catching up to her after so long...

"I'm..."

When Haruka came up with a plan that could possibly get him killed, she never knew what to say to make it better. She couldn't console him like he did her two years ago. It was always her with a problem, and she never gave her boyfriend the loving warmth and attention he deserved. Even going to Cray was her own selfish decision instead of properly helping Haruka when he fell out at the World Circuit stage like she should have.

When she finally got off her own high horse, and wanted to say something - anything to help him feel better... she couldn't.

But now...

"I'm here to save you..."

It was so little, but she shakily spoke that statement with all her heart. Humanity's commander should've been at the battlefield, stopping Glendios from removing tomorrow... Yet, she was here. This is where Yukino Espoir and Yugure Espoir were supposed to be.

"I'm..."

She started again.

"I'm here to take you home. And tomorrow...

Tomorrow I... I want to taste your coffee..."

A random tidbit.

Yugure always hated the smell and taste of coffee, so she never tried the blend her own boyfriend caffeine addict made. A weak, bloodied smile formed on her face, trying to convey that she wants to stop being selfish. That she wants to stop being ignorant. To be able to help the person she loves the most for once in her life. Even going as far as getting over her own trivial sickness to enjoy a streaming cup of brew with him every morning.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:15 pm

Tsubasa had run a long way through the falling snow as he made his way to the park, the location that Neon Messiah had shown him in the vision. If not for that vision then he would not have known about his friend's situation, fighting Sera was one thing but doing it on his own was a dangerous idea.

Upon arrival he would see his friends, Karin and Yukino and even Haruka....but Seifer was nowhere to be found...

"It's good to see you guys but..." he said, as he started looking around, the gate and Haruka's position were left on the back of his mind for now mostly because of his friend's location.

"...No..." he said, as he saw a hand sticking out from a pile of snow. "Seifer!" he shouted as he jumped in and dug him out of the snow pile that covered his whole body.

Pulling him out he would shake him slightly and try to get him some water, "Hang on Seifer please tell me you're okay." he said, trying to get a reaction out of his unconscious friend.

He did not get a response from his friend unfortunately it looks like the damage was too much on him, regardless of the result, he then looked at Haruka and stared for a bit, trying to understand what he was doing, "What is going on Haruka..." he asked.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:34 pm

He shook his head, and only continued to shake it at every word she said. He wasn't going to start bawling now because that would mean he broke. And he isn't going to break this time, because he can't afford to let everything he's sacrificed go to waste now.

"Didn't you hear me? Go home! Both of you, just leave! If I told you that tomorrow you'd all wake up and nothing would have changed from a year ago, wouldn't that be amazing? What if I said it can come true?"

Haruka was pleading. His legs were shaking, just as his fists were. He just wanted to help. He had never been the one to save anybody, not once. Haruka played the beneficiary, and always on the sidelines. He cheered for Yukino when she fought Jellal at the Magallanica Ruins.

He was the one cheering for the guardians fighting Neu in the Rift. He even was the one who allowed himself to give in to Sera just so he could be a human for bit.

Haruka has given everything from the start of his humanity in this timeline til its very bitter end to help. To just, help somebody. Whether or not what he did was justified or it even mattered was no longer a concern.

Yukino wanted to see him tomorrow. She wanted to try his own special brew that he made when working at the cafe... she never did visit him when he worked. She was always working with the Resistance to make sure everything went according to plan; to stop this.

In the end, weren't these two, the two who promised to spend time with each other, and care for each other, and protect each other, always enemies from the start? Working in opposite directions to fulfill opposite goals?

Why is it now Haruka was feeling regret for his actions. Why is it now.....

"Just... Just go home. I'll be there tomorrow. Everything will be back to normal and I'll be at the mansion, with Butler-san making coffee bright in the morning. We can even invite everyone over for breakfast. Karin can come too... Tsubasa, Seifer, C-Cero... could even bring Shiki. I know you don't like him that much but we're, uh, we're kind of close now..."

Haruka broke. Every single one of those names came out in near tears. He was choking back, either freezing or crying or both but he just couldn't let this go now.

"I think you've saved me enough. Let me do it this time."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:07 am

Yugure did what she could to hold her expression before feeling something else stream down her cheek after Haruka's shouting and beginning breakdown. It was on the other side of her face, the one without the open scar... so it must've been her other eye's tears rolling down to the snow. The Chosen Sword wanted to scream and shout about how fate hates the both of them - the two beloved that logically should have been bitter enemies from the beginning. The cruelty of destiny... It wasn't something she had to lay down and accept, and he didn't have to either.

In fact, that's exactly what she's been doing.

Fighting against the written score of her blank future, and this timeline's infinite future.

The tearful woman shook her head, still trying to smile.

"Not without you", she started. "I'm not... going home... I'm not... lying down... I'm not... accepting a tomorrow... until you come home with me..." The rebellious girl responded, stubborn as ever. She was figuring out what this was about in the whirlpool of emotions trying to make her faint. Because of this injury, she was slow on the uptake... Going home meant Glendios won. and Haruka supported that ending. The tomorrow he spoke of... must be a dream. A dream where everyone has a party at the manor, as if nothing ever went wrong. As if the Star-vaders didn't come, as if Yugure's timeline wasn't destroyed, as if the Reapers didn't exist.

But she didn't accept that either.

"You've... saved me... more times than I can count. It's my turn..."

To change everything back to what it was a year ago with no woes or worries was a beautiful dream. Yet, it was only that. A dream. The future she wanted to go to with her dearly beloved was one that existed within reality. One they all overcame after heart-wrenching suffering. A tomorrow they could be proud of, look back, and smile knowing how far they came. Haruka didn't have to make a- no. That didn't matter. Whether he had to sacrifice anything or not was irrelevant.

She simply would not let him.

"I don't want to dream... I want to stay with you in this reality, a reality where we can look up at the sky, and see the sun, the moon, the irregularly shaped clouds... Two years, one for others, have been suffering... but just to see the sky with you after all that suffering is over..."

Her breathing was getting subtly worse, growing more hasty and unsteady. Her vision was even blurring... Even though such an action will cause more pain, the Chosen Sword activated her bladed pupils. It was only to ensure she had clear sight of Haruka. The boy who was always there, and the boy who had given his life for those around him to succeed.

"Everything you've ever done for me... I want to... return the favor... and more. So... so much more..."

Her words nearly got jumbled, repeating "so" because she couldn't think of what she had planned on saying. Haruka did so much, and this isn't a deserved end result. Not one where he's left in tears like this for any reason. The commander let out a high pitched wince, struggling against her human limitations. "This is nothing" she would say. "I'm fine" she would add. That same front was here, because pain born of not having Haruka by her side again was far worse.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:24 am

She wasn't budging. Not even close, really. In fact, at this rate she was only going to wear herself out into oblivion if she didn't get emergency help-

Two lovers in tears standing at the gateway to another world. Someone write the novel, quick. Except the happy ending Haruka was trying to replicate wasn't happening. All Yukino wanted was for Haruka to come with her... If only it were so easy.

"I think we both know I can't go."

Haruka gritted his teeth, feeling the crunch of the winter's bite against his neck and cheeks. The tips of his ears were numb and his hearing was slowly but surely growing worse as well. Time was running out for these two, and Karin obviously couldn't stay out in the frigid cold for too long either.

With hand on seal, Haruka pushed. He pushed the tips of his fingers into the seal and forged his answer for himself. A deck of Vanguard cards. He had never seen them but... They were cold. Just like the weather in fact. Haruka could vaguely smell sea salt, like his favorite ice cream.

The sounds of waves crashing....

"Yukino... If you won't accept the future I want to build then prove to me why I should believe in yours. I love you but I can't stand to see everything I put my blood and sweat into go to waste without a fight."

He held out his deck, blinking. His irises resumed that light blue glow. The seal was harnessing a gold glow around it as well. The snow picked up into a blizzard almost immediately, but that didn't faze Haruka anymore. The portal behind him was the Resistance's last chance to stop him and if he defeated their leader, his beloved, here and now, then he might just be able to save everybody.

"I.. I want you to know I'm sorry it had to be this way. You should have just gone home when I told you too. Better get medical help..." He was trying to talk Yukino into backing down but at the same time he was trying to keep himself from this battle.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:56 am

Of course he couldn't just go easily. After everything he's done and all that he's pouring himself into now... He suddenly conjured up a deck of vanguard cards. That would be a... suitable way to settle this. Though, it didn't seem to be Overlord. Or at least, her aching head couldn't detect the same massive void aura. This... this could be something entirely new - an answer Haruka had beyond his avatar. It... it could be proof of what Yugure wants to say. To say that they can go on, putting the past behind them.

The Chosen Sword saw the sight of every paladin on Cray. They did not speak a single word. Instead... they only gazed at her happily. Everyone was proud of her for coming so far and holding her ground. Gratitude was already expressed on both ends, Alfred had already answered the call of duty, and still will. The Blasters had reconciled after the civil war, Dragruler Phantom was accepted, the Jewel Knights found their purpose...

The three deck cases on her hip weren't just decks.

They were all precious friends who would convey her feelings, along with their own.

They all wanted to help bring Haruka back home and end the nightmare of Glendios' advent.

"It isn't... going to waste", Yugure began. "Nothing you've done or will do... will ever be a waste", the woman assured, plucking out Liberators. Humanity's leader stood with Karin's support on this snowy day against her most cherished. If he couldn't be stopped here, the infinite dream would swallow up reality. Haruka would "save" the world. As a commander, naturally, she had to stop him. As his lover, however, it was her job just to... just to...

"I'm fine... Don't be sorry... I love you... That's why... it doesn't have to be this way."

The woman was... as ready as she could be to fight, which was barely at all. It was obvious Haruka wanted her to pull back just to get help... just to go home and wait for everything to finally be over. That's why she knew it didn't have to end in a bitter fashion. That same concern... all it did was make her all the more fueled to drag him home.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:59 am

It was pretty clear what the events in front of him were unfolding into, considering Haruka's nature and his behavior in this current situation. The blue glow of his deck was definitely interesting, Tsubasa initially assumed that he would go with the generic Kagero style that he had followed for so long, but what bothered Tsubasa the most was the energy he could sense from the gate...it may have been faint, but still there...

"...Haruka...this won't end well..if he lets Sera have his way..." he said, making the assumption that Sera was behind the gate, due to the energy and the current situation.

Tsubasa's other major concern was Yukino being in pain, her scar had opened once again and she was not only suffering from physical pain but even more from emotional pain.

"....I would tell her to back off and let me handle it...but...she is Yukino...this is their fight..." he thought, as he continued to try to get a reaction from his unconscious friend.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:38 pm

"It isn't... going to waste."

"Nothing you've done or will do... will ever be a waste."

"I'm fine... Don't be sorry... I love you... That's why it doesn't have to be this way."

These were the words that rang through the air as Haruka's mental stability snapped. The air seemed to seemingly stand still. The War on Cray was being fought right as they spoke at this moment, but Haruka already made his declaration. No going back on his word, and not way will he give up what he sought to achieve. He isn't a hero, and he never claimed to be in this timeline.

But if he could a guardian angel one more time, he'd do it over and over again, even if it meant sealing up and becoming null and void to the world's existence all at once.

Manifesting two fight boards made from the Rift's seal, he places down his new starter, without revealing it himself. He hasn't even peaked at his new cards yet... if his hunch is right, these are going to be people he's with for a long time.

It took nearly a minute before he finally shifted his eyes from the face-down card to Yukino's eyes. If there was any of glimmers of hope, that's where they were for him. If he had any hope of understanding what Yukino understood, it was looking at her for an answer. Hearing her words didn't do much for him right now, being so completely lost in his thoughts.

"I love you too."

That's all he said as he breathed in one good breath of frozen air, and breathed out fog. No more waiting for the future. He had to forge the path he wanted with his own, blue, frostbitten hands.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:21 pm

It was pretty cold. Why did it feel so cold? Seifer's thoughts wandered as he started to come to, finally. 'What happened?... Oh... That's right... Fought Sera, won and then... passed out. Where am I an why is it so c- ...Oh snow. That's why. Makes sense. Alright then..' letting out a long breath, the male who was being tended to by Tsubasa shifted just enough so that he could sit up, some of the built up snow tumbling off. Looking around, the crimson eyed male spotted well... Haruka and Yukino, having just fought it seemed. Not that he had seen any of it. Tsubasa was here to? How long was he out? Struggling to stand, the brunette's muscles felt stiff, probably from being in the cold for so long. That didn't feel good and his chest.. His chest still hurt. Flashing back to when Overlord cut Nebula Lord he flinched, clutching at his chest for a moment as his breathing turned ragged. Everything started hurting now, and his skin felt... Almost numb. Under the snow is definitely not the best place to take a nap. In any case, the brunette glanced at the couple for a moment before limping toward the portal, still slightly covered in snow that had gotten stuck to his jacket and hair. As much as he wanted to speak to Yukino and Haruka, he partly felt like he was going to get an earful for going after Sera. Though what drove him was the desire for revenge earlier... Revenge for a past that no longer mattered. He had followed Haruka here to try and kill the one that ruined everything but, it no longer felt like it was worth it. Rather, now he just wanted to protect the timeline. Into the portal he goes. Hopefully before someone noticed him. With him going as slow as he was though, and with Tsubasa close by, that was probably pretty much impossible.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:30 pm

Present day Noel was walking around, thinking of way to improve her deck now that she acquired Saint Blow Dragon as her grade 4. It was all thanks to Tsubasa who trained with her so she can unlock this possibility. It was also due to the bangle he gave to her back in Gotem City, which started going into a bit of chaos so she left the scene before things got ugly. The people from the other dimensions started showing up so she thought it was better to retreat since Noel didn't feel ready to take any of them on. That was what brought her to the park which looked very beautiful under the snow. From the distance, she was able to see Seifer who looked like he was knocked out. Huh? What happened to him? Now that I think about it, I haven't seen my brother in such a long time, almost since the appearance of those strong fighters... Things have been getting quite ugly and this war has been going on for a bit... She started picking up the pace and ran towards Seifer, "Hey!! Seifer!!"
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:10 pm

A silent cry to the heavens was the opening fanfare of the last battle between these two lovers. Despite Yugure's pain clouding her senses, her original hunch that Haruka didn't have Overlord was right on the money. When they stood their Vanguards, Bubble Edge Dracokid appeared on the battlefield. Aqua Force - the clan that Jellal utilized, was now in the hands of the boy standing in the cold of winter to save the world. It was... refreshing, almost. This felt more like what belonged to him than the searing flames of Kagero. ... Did it? Regardless, they proceeded on. Yugure fought with the veterans of Liberators and Paladins in general for her entire life, so experience was on her side compared to her beloved. Aqua Force seemed entirely new to him, as if he had never seen the cards before, which would be natural. Despite that inexperience, he quickly picked up.

Rearguards favored him, but that didn't mean Yugure didn't have any for once. Still, the power of the legendary clan proved that its rushing was far more supreme than the Liberators could initially handle. Basil, Twin Strike, and Haruka's brand of knights - Tear Knights. It was all Yugure could do just to cleverly hunt down his other rearguards during the war of Grade Two units to ensure she could hit.

Then, Transcore Dragon. He still can't get away from just using dragons. It's his thing, after all. He's still the same Haruka she fell in love with, and the longer this game went on, the more that was proven. That's exactly why she could believe he of all people could do this. It made the Chosen Sword and her knights... happy. Very happy to know that, even when facing each other in opposition, they were true to each other. Still caring for one another, and fighting for each other.

That's why Alfred was proud of becoming worthy of the Genuine King's armor. Not just for the sake of Cray, but for people like these two to succeed in life.

Riding her liege, both players sat at Grade Three.

Surely, the next move would kill any normal human being.

But for her with purpose and power...

"Perhaps you already became strong."

The wounded commander released the generation zone, summoning the abyss dragon knight centaur of black charisma. The strain of Stride got to her again, but she rejected fainting. She simply refused to fall out in pain. Logically, with how much pain she's in right now, she should have fallen out. Yet she didn't. Why? Only because she was one of the most stubborn people to exist. This hardheadedness impressed Aurageyser, honestly. This woman was a weakling, but to call out true power even though it'd knock her down... That kind of resolve captured the abyss dragon's interest and his black heart. He stomped out adversity for her, as usual.

Haruka managed to reply with his own Stride. He just got Aqua Force, and he can already transcend with it?!

Marine General of Heavenly Silk, Socrates appeared. The attack wave began with Basil, who couldn't hit the Monarch, but still traded places with a rearguard Transcore Dragon. Then, Socrates himself attacked. Wave Three and further were engaged, giving a rearguard a boost each following attack. Haruka employed a clever tactic. His vanguard never had a booster. Since Twin Strike could only gain three thousand power boosts if the number of other rearguards at rest were two or less... it was a brilliant way to ensure it would achieve a higher power stage. With Stride, the Vanguard still stood at a high enough power regardless. Within minutes, this man stood at a level of skill comparable to Jellal.

Yugure was knocked back to five damage, her back to the wall again.

Time to end one half of the spell's nightmare.

Off in the distance, everyone is trying to stop Glendios from ruining this timeline's future.

That was their battle.

Ever since learning of Sera's existence toward Link Joker a long while back this year, Yugure would fight to ensure Haruka's happiness. Seeing Sera's takeover of his body, seeing Haruka stand her now, it was all meant to be the fight she stands up for. Liberators raised arms, and Alm moved to soul. The signal for the hero was lit up in the sky. A Limit Break beyond dreams activated once more as it did against Chaos Breaker Dragon. Two Balan and Bruno became lights in the sky, a number of golden warriors followed, and then shined brightly as one merged star. Liberate the Lock was activated, even with no actual locks in the game. Alfred worked his magic, transforming any number of rearguards into five. They all crashed down onto the battlefield against Aqua Force. And finally..

... their avatar arrived.

In one circle, Exculpate the Blaster and Blaster Blade Liberator appeared, sharing it. Ahmes was not the one wielding his own sword, however. Instead, he held up Exculpate as Karin held up Yugure on Earth. Though injured and battered, the Blaster of transcendence gripped onto the Sword of Courage entrusted to her. Not only that, along with skills acting in tandem instantly in one moment... Balan's unflipping, Blaster Blade's retiring of an intercept, Bruno's power gain... With his army and the aces of light called to war, the Ultimate Break was achieved. The True King towered with a massive fifteen thousand point gain total.

"I'll get it back... your smile."

This burning-up challenge... It makes us feel moved.
Once again, to your smile, I'll make sure to retrieve it.

Even if they weren't involved with the game itself, the other paladins came. Salome, Tracie, Dragruler, Raging Form, Gancelot, Ezel, and so many more stormed the battlefield just to clear a path. Gathering light, Monarch Alfred let loose massive beams, "Sacred Sparkle!". The massive stat of thirty-three thousand shot toward Aqua Force. Haruka proceeded to throw down everything he could in response, not having a Perfect Guard. This holy surge of the ruler couldn't reach. There was no guarantee the other column was going to be able to make it either.

However, Yugure didn't even think about it.

Alfred being guarded troubled her, but she still didn't think about "what if I can't do it here?".

The thought of doubt that plagued her years ago back against Jellal, back against Neu, it didn't exist.

A Draw Trigger. To the Blasters.

A Critical Trigger. The key to finishing this battle.

Exculpate and Ahmes stood at thirty-eight thousand, Critical two with Bruno's boost. The two dashed together, knowing Haruka couldn't stop their attack. Yugure prayed for the Sword of Courage to bring back her most precious... when her beloved said she never lost him. Always... always... he was there. Thank... God. The blade of liberation struck true, unstopped as Haruka reached six damage.

Goodbye, the despair of two.

"Haruka... Haruka..." Yugure and Exculpate the Blaster began losing their sense of thought. All they could think of was the boy in front of them. "Haruka... Haruka..." She kept saying it, her only thought left kept repeating. Finally... at the end of the line... the soldier could defy her humanity no longer. Long has she thought being an object would make her life easier... To be a sword without a heart. After the suffering of her destroyed timeline, of her memories, of all that happened to those she loved... The Chosen Sword thought not being human would help her do her job of saving everyone. To not worry about herself or her own despair. ... She was wrong. To be human is to go beyond the limitations of an object or a machine. To be human is to find power in personal involvement, whether it be to fight for one's home, or fight for someone else's sake. Long had the soldier been a rigid, broken woman... only to discover being human is the best she could hope for.

"Harukaaaaaaaaaaa..."

The commander's role in the Star-vader invasion was finally over. Succumbing to blood loss, the girl passed out. Exculpate the Blaster was held in Ahmes' arms, approaching the legion of paladins, with Alfred and Yunos standing in front, smiling.

"I believe in the future of humans that stand against adversity. Not just to live, but for something else. Home, family, friends, loved ones, even strangers. Humans seem to draw on strength by betting their emotions, finding a purpose beyond being a tool.

It took me so long to believe in such a thing again...

I'm... so happy... for the first time in years...

... I leave... everything... to the rest of you."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:06 am

Aqua Force, the resonance of Haruka's soul rang forth with immense power. It brought forth a soothing sea to calm the fire that had raged in his lungs for so long.

With his own Paladins, Knights to call his own, Haruka marched forth sending assault after assault towards the familiar Liberators. A few stood out in particular: Zorron and...

A new Alfred. One adorning armor like no other and shining so brightly even the murkier depths of Haruka's naval based deck was illuminated by the dense sparkle of the new Monarch Alfred.

With a powerful five-man call, Arum to get Blaster Blade Liberator a definite call, it fell into place. Despite Haruka throwing everything from his hand into the pile; essentially giving up the fight there and then... A critical trigger came to be. With no perfect guards in sight, he found himself defeated before the attack even landed.

Our Vanguard, she called him. Ahmes.

Haruka gladly accepted the fate he was given. Despite his defeat, he knew Yukino wasn't here to harm him. She wanted to save him. The freezing wintry bite was incessant. As the battle came to a close, and Haruka desperately proclaimed he never left, he heard something.

Yukino was calling out to him. Over and over she called out to him. It became nearly pained, to the voice.

"Y-Yukino...? Yukino!" Haruka broke formation from the portal. The seal on his chest burned and dissipated soon after, leaving Haruka's new deck behind.

He dashed. He sprinted all twenty meters to Yukino. He nearly powerslid to her side in order to keep her from, well, dying. While the details of the Cardfight were ringing in his mind, the stride of that dark dragon, Aurageyser... Even the power Ultimate Break from Alfred, something more important than that fight in its entirety was happening.

"Yukino! Stay with us, come on, come on... Please don't go out on us like this, please..."

She had only passed out and her breathing was slowed. A lot of blood was around the area. She must have been bleeding out in the middle of their battle, but it was too difficult to keep focus with a near blizzard blocking their view.

"Karin! We have to get her to a hospital, now! In fact. Let's get her back to the HQ. The doctors there are trustworthy. No time to lose, come on, lets go!"

Haruka had a grip on the freezing, limp hand of his beloved. He wouldn't allow her to die like this. Such a pathetic way to go...

No more tears for this soldier. Time to rest. She'd have a wonderful blend of Haruka's coffee the next day. Everyone would come over for breakfast. The world would be saved...

The portal to Cray on the wall remained. Haruka was no longer bound to it, losing to his beloved broke the seal he compacted with the Rift.

He placed his lips upon her hand, just to press what little warmth he had left to give to her.

After all...

She gave him her jacket last time.

Last edited by Jello on Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:19 am

Karin reacted immediately, scooping Yugure up and resting her on her back, Yugure's arms hanging over Karin's shoulders. "Alright, Haruka, I've got her. Do... whatever you still need to do, but-" Karin stretched herself into a running position, prepping herself for the long sprint ahead. "Make sure you make it back, too." And with that, Karin took off at full speed, leaving Haruka and the snowy park behind, keeping her eyes straight ahead as she pressed forward towards the resistance headquarters. After watching Yugure and Haruka fight with all they had, Karin wasn't about to let it all go to waste.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:27 am

Tsubasa watched as the two lovers took their stand against one another, Haruka now forcused with his new Aqua Force deck and Yukino also unleashing her own Monarch Alfred with the Liberators. Now that Seifer had left along with Noel, it was just a matter of making sure that Yukino and Haruka would be okay before he would follow Yukino's instructions to face off against the assumed Shiki.

The fight took its fair share of turns, both sides being pushed to the limit Haruka's new Aqua Force deck was truly giving Yukino a hard time, if not for Alfred and the Liberator comboes she might not ave survived...then again there was that Aurageyser Dragon...

As the fight concluded Yukino sadly collapsed, unconscious and unable to move, her scar seemed to be reopening due to the struggle and the stride...but this one was even more difficult, despite her amazing display she had done too much, Haruka included.

"..Yukino! Haruka!" said Tsubasa, running towards the two trying to make sure that they are okay, the situation was not looking good unfortunately.

Now was the time to act, Tsubasa had to entrust the two to Karin and believe in them for now, he needed to end this war his way...otherwise this cycle of pain would repeat over and over again. "-pulse, grunt- ...ghhh" he grunted, as the reverse energy was starting to force him to use up more of his strength to contain it.

"..It had to end." he said, as he left the area, entrusting the two to Karin.

Last edited by BluishOver on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:16 am

"Make sure you make it back, too."

Karin sped off before he really had the chance to give a coherent answer, but by the time she was turning a corner out of the park, he had started nodding. He would definitely make it back too. However if he were to fulfill the future Yukino requested...

He stood up from his knelt position in the snow. The blizzard died down, revealing a light snowfall. It was quiet. A calm winter wonderland... Should the circumstances be different. He walked over the wall sculpture where the portal was currently being hosted. He had half a mind to walk in there and make Yukino's reality happen.

But its not that simple.

Haruka isn't the same Haruka from his alternate timeline. He can't fight a cyber golem. Trying to even wield a sword would bring the utmost difficulty. So instead, he pressed his back against the wall sculpture, next to the portal, and slid down. His head was throbbing...

"Someone will realize. Someone... Y e a h..."

Haruka fell asleep in the snow, there. His phone was still dead and nobody has come to realize the grave endangerment a cyber golem; Glendios, can wreak on existence if not dealt with properly.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:01 pm

Amatsuki was sitting his usual spot, under a tree in the park surrounded on three sides by trees and shade. It was a lovely spot in the summer, but here in the winter... It was absurdly cold. But he couldn't really pick a better place to stay. The snow crunched under him whenever he shifted his weight, as he lightly pulled back and forth on the bow across the string of his violin.

There was a quiver in his breath, as he began to find fear climbing out of his throat. There were few things Amatsuki didn't understand after a few moments, yet everytime the image of that angel appeared in his mind, only a fluttering heart; like her blessed white wings, is what he felt from the inside.

He felt as if there was an emergent romantic hero inside of him. No use pursuing such thoughts, however. Seeing as how they were both being hunted, a meeting was not something he could produce when he felt like it.

At least I am not the only one who is being sent off... Right, Amon?

Right, my Vanguard.

Amatsuki could feel the presence of the other seeds slowly but surely disappearing from the surrounding area. He was aware they had been defeated in a fight. That was all he could possibly tell at the current place and time, so he simply stayed still. Maybe, due to the weakness in his power, he would be overlooked and allowed to stay....

What kind of cowardly thinking, its almost laughable... Haha.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:07 pm

It was around here, last time he felt it. Trudging through the snow on the ground, the white flakes crunching underneath with each step, Seyer made his way here. His breath was coming out in wisps as he made his way toward his target. When was the last time though, he had seen a sight like this? Snow around... It was beautiful. ...Unfortunately he couldn't be allowed the sentimentality when this was what his life was now. After slaying two who had no sins, both women, he cast his eyes to the ground. Could it be possible that this next one was the same? There he was, the target. And he was right. He felt no evil from this man. This was going to suck. Stopping at one end of the bench, he had both of his hands in his jacket pockets. The other seed had chosen quite a beautiful place to rest, which only attested more to the lack of evil. At least in Seyer's mind. "...It's beautiful out. Mind if I join you for a while?"
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:18 pm

The sound of snow crunching under feet approached from the approximate northwest. He opened his eyes after detecting his resonance about ten or twenty meters away. A man, also another seed judging by the immense power emanating from him. Amatsuki was poor at detecting threats, and usually liked to believe anyone was a good person.

Might as well talk to the man for awhile. And by talk, he meant telepathically chat. That would be an interesting conversation, for sure. Lets start with something easy.

Amatsuki nodded to the man, putting his violin away and clipping one of the many music cases he had shut. He rubbed his naked hands together in order to create a bit of heat on his delicately, fine-tuned fingers. Turning his head towards the man, Amatsuki jerked his head to his right in order to send the message of, "Please, sit down here. The cases might get in your way otherwise."
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:40 pm

Seyer nodded his thanks, sitting down where he was gestured to sit. This was already feeling awkward enough but, it didn't really matter. What... Would he even talk about? How could he start a conversation with someone he intended to reap? Leaning back against the bench he breathed out slowly, watching his breath form in a snowy white mist. "This place is pretty amazing. I never thought I'd get to see a sight like this again. Y'know?" it was a simple conversation start. And he was well aware the man was a seed, and also probably knew he was a seed as well. To that end, he wished to at least get to know him some. Maybe if things had been different, everyone could of lived together peacefully, everyone could of been... Friends maybe?
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:54 pm

With a telepathic message, Amatsuki finally decided to fix up the small problem he was facing originally.

"Yes, it is indeed rather gorgeous. The snow reminds me of a friend I know. The snowflakes remind me of these white feathers..."

Amatsuki's own thought message had slowly but surely started trailing off. His poetry was surely failing in this time of need! He had to make good conversation with the new, er, friend he made? Not particularly a good friend yet, but knowing anybody was better than knowing nobody.

"What brings you around these parts? I've been here for days and I don't believe I've seen your face before. A peaceful walk maybe?"

Amatsuki giggled a little sending that message, fully aware the man here was not much of a peaceful walker. He had a semi-sinister soul resonance, red and gold intertwining. Tinges of guilt tied in little knots around the tetra-helix of his spirit.

"So... if not a peaceful walk, what then?"
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:11 pm

It was interesting to hear another's voice in his head, and Seyer even laughed a little when he started to trail off a bit, failing at poetry. It was funny. He really wished he didn't have to do what he had to. That being said, when the male asked what he was here for, he glanced down at the ground, eyes half shut. "...It's growing harder for me to say each time but, we Seeds... We can't be allowed to live in this world anymore. We're just messing things up for everyone...." he paused sighing. "To that end, I've taken it upon myself to... Deal with it... The people here, the ones that defend this time... They deserve the same chance we all got when we defeated the enemy in our own timelines. ...What right do we have to take it away from them?" he stopped again, this time turning his gaze to Amatsuki. "The people of this timeline defeated Glendios." he said this last line flatly, only furthering his belief that they could indeed survive and potentially succeed, where the time travellers all failed.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:56 pm

Amatsuki listened intensely to the response he was being given. With a bit of intuition, he came to realize rather quickly what the man he was talking to had been saying. It was somewhat obvious, but only because Amatsuki has an easy time with deduction.

Amatsuki would have to go. Because the heroes saved their own timeline, and the seeds had no right to be here, he would be destroyed along with the rest of the seeds and sent home. At first, he wanted to instigate, or run, find some way so he wouldn't have to leave. He contemplated dashing away as soon as Seyer got to his final line.

But he didn't.

He remained still. And listened. And nodded.

"So you're here to take me back, aren't you? Or at least, take me down."

Amatsuki interlocked his fingers, looking at the sky, staring at the snowflakes. They reminded him of something... but what was it?

Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:07 pm

The brunette scratched the back of his head as he looked up with Amatsuki. He remained quiet for a little longer before shutting his eyes, feeling the cold wind on his face. "That's right. ...I'm here to send you back." He was genuinely sorry for this, and it was heard in his tone of voice. "I'll be following behind after everyone, after I complete what I started. So don't confuse this with a genocide crusade or something. ..." he went quiet again, just staring up at the white sky.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next