Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rijuku Park

+12
Doggy
Rosalia Izanami
Nova Major
NovaRaizer
Jello
NoelKusanagi
Best Girl
Dementuo
Lightning King
Rawkobo
Cipher
BluishOver
16 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Rijuku Park - Page 11 Empty Re: Rijuku Park

Post by BluishOver Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:18 pm

Haruto was ecstatic when he read Neo's message, so much so that he almost dropped his phone in excitement. Was it possible that she was back? That would do a lot....he could not wait. He went up to Bashiro and pat him on the shoulder, asking him to watch over Yukino for the time being and to let him know if anything happens (after he gave him his contact into). With that the exhausted Haruto took off from HQ heading to the Park.

"Haruto wait!"
"What is it Aglovale?" he replied, while still running.
"Do you even know where he is?"
"...Not really..-flash back- but if I know him like I think I know him, I know where he might be." he said, as he took off.

Percival cracked a smile.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Haruto arrived at the Park, away from everyone's sights and saw the gathering of a significant amount of people, technically he should not have been surprised considering Rosalia's return meant commotion. But the issue was how can he get her away from all of these people....time to man up boi.

Haruto just walked in between the people, right in front of Rosalia, and made an announcement, "Alright guys, I'm afraid I need to borrow this young lady for a bit, don't worry i'll be sure to bring her back if I can." he said, and with that he took Rosalia by the hand and took her with him out of the park, in a matter of quick moments they were alrdy out of the sight of everyone.

"Ninja Haruto status achieved bois"
"Shut up Bruno, for now I just hope I can find that guy." he said.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumin~min Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:21 pm

"I'm not inclined to answer your question since I asked you first. Nor are you in the position to question me. Angelica wields the Regalia of Wisdom, i'll force out the tru-" Suddenly the unit vanished into thin air as if Megumin had run out of magic powers. It presence and pressure, all gone along with Megumin's strength; as expected from trying to force out a Grade 3 unit in public after receiving the bangle for less than a day. Fatigued and frail, Megumin's balance shook before she fainted, mumbling the words "Brother" unconsciously.
Megumin~min
Megumin~min

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:22 pm

Ok, could this literally get any weirder? Only half the people around remember who they are, while there's a living unit some feet away. Then there's a child who runs like the wind and has ADHD for the living unit. AND THEN! To top it all off, Rosalia looked up as someone stood in front of her, pulling her up by the hand. She knew him, right?... Yeah. It was uh..... somebody's brother.... Good lord that tackle did a number on her head. The thought that she was essentially just kidnapped though didn't quite cross her mind. That was probably a good thing.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:27 pm

Jellal steps forward and catches the off-balanced girl. "Hey! Stay with me!" While kneeling on the ground, the girl almost slips from Jellals grasps but he catches her once more. Both are very fatigued and almost out of energy but even so. "Brother? What's that about?" he thought to himself while his pale blue eyes gazed deeply at her.
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:29 pm

In a matter of seconds Haruto came and took Rosalia away and this Megumin person passed out on the floor but seeing Jellal catch her.  Neo then turned to Jellal.

"You dont remember everyone? You dont remember Me, Yukino, Seifer and everyone else? We saved the world at one point and I remember cardfighting your Aqua Force way back then" Neo said

Neo then tried to think of ways to make Jellal remember everything he was forgetting.

In the meantime he teted Haruto back Let me know how it goes

Last edited by NeoBuster on Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:32 pm

Noel started her way out the woods within the park. Venting out her frustration on those trees made her feel a bit better. It also made her extremely tired since keeping her reversed sword out drains her really quick. The girl looked broken, she had lost all sense of her purpose being here now. Noel truly feels useless. She prefers if no one sees her but the direction she took might change that.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:33 pm

"Card...fighting?" Jellal hesitated while the young girl rested on his lap. It sounded familiar but not enough to actually recall any solid facts from his memories. "Cardfighting? Aqua Force? Saving the world? I'm a little... lost here.. could you explain?" he looked up from Ms. Brown hair lap rester towards Neo.
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:38 pm

"I'm Aoi! I don't know who you are", Aoi responded to Jellal, the gum blocking out another headache. Didn't she know him too? ... She definitely knew Jellal, didn't she? The China girl titled her head, perplexed at such amazing sights at the park. What a wonderful gathering of magic and ongoers. Even Haruto showed up.

"Have fun!" She shouted to Rosalia and Haruto, not knowing what they were doing.

"Oh", Aoi noted Noel. "Hey, you're that ninja!"

What.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:42 pm

"Well... where do I start.." Neo said

Neo then showed Jellal his Brawler deck.

"This is Vanguard, you battle other players on the planet Cray. We once fought each other and you used the Aqua Force clan. The clan that I use is Narukami. At one point Me, You, Yukino and others even saved the world and Cray from destruction. It did happened a long time ago and after that you sorta disappeared" Neo said

Neo didnt really know what else to say to Jellal.. But he hoped he helped him see what he was talking about.
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:51 pm

Jellal held the deck of cards in one hand while having the other hand secure the resting girl. "We saved the world... with these cards?" he said with a puzzled expression. He stared at the deck, moving card for card while listening to the story. "Are you sure this isn't some made up role play event?" as plausible it does sound: it doesn't explain the sensation of being 'asleep' for so long and why other people knew him but he only recalled a few.

From the corner of his eye, he saw yet another girl approach him. "Please don't tell me this is a harem..." he said to himself before the girl, Aoi, introduced herself to him. Jellal returned Neo's deck to him while extending the same hand to Aoi. "I'm not sure who you or well anyone else here unfortunately is..." he said with a weak chuckle. However, my name is Jellal Kisaragi, it's a pleasure to meet you.
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:55 pm

Ni-ninja?! What in the world?! Noel just stood there, staring at the bubbly girl. Ugh... what... so got me off guard! Noel was caught off guard and was just completely and utterly confused that no words came out. She sighed while facepalming trying to think who she is. Noel never seen this girl before, or at least never noticed. It was funny honestly, it really shattered the serious, melochonic vibe Noel was having just now. Cheering up was something the broken girl needed but was never sure how or if she could even cheer up.

"I'm sorry but do you know me from somewhere? Or have we even met?" Can this actually be a normal day for once?
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:04 pm

And my name is Neo Isamu" Neo replied to Jellal

Neo thought it was awkward at first but then thought maybe it was better him and Jellal starting over. And he can show Jellal everything he forgot.

I can help you remember everything but we can take it slow" Neo said

Neo then checked out the still passed out Aedan. And then turned back to Jellal.

"Maybe the next thing we can do is re-introduce you to Yukino" Neo said

"Maybe then you can remember some things"
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:15 pm

"Good to meet you Jellal! And you're in the Resistance, I think." Aoi greeted Jellal and spoke to Noel. Finally, she stepped out of the bush. The tree lady shook off the leaves and sticks, but comically enough, some in her hair didn't leave, simply moved. They formed a tiny plant crown on the prodigy's head as her bubbly atmosphere extended to the part. "I'm Aoi Undyne!" She didn't add the part about her being a champion.

"What's snappin'?" She joked over twigs.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:20 pm

"I mean, this whole story does sound far-fetched." Jellal said while standing up with a girl in his arms. "But you are my only clue for me understanding what's going on." It was decided that Jellal will trust Neo and Rosalia. He looked back at Aoi, the ninja girl, and soon 'Sleeping Girl'. "I guess they're coming along too." he thought. Ah well the more the merrier I suppose."

While sliding the "Sleeping Girl" on his back, he listened to Aoi's sentence about Jellal being part of a resistance. "This "resistance thing": is a part of this 'cardfighting' and 'saving the world' story that Neo told me?"
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:29 pm

Aoi... where did I hear that name from..? Noel thought but didn't really bother trying to remember. Honestly, it wasn't a time for cheering up, there is too much going on to try and live a normal everyday life. "You said it right, you think. I decided to quit it. They don't need me anymore. Their precious leader and her 'brother' with friends are more than enough to deal with the problem..." Wow, Noel truly was angry and probably jealous of what the current situation. Aoi making a pun because of some twigs annoyed her more. It didn't help that Aoi and the other people she was with was walking the same direction Noel was.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:56 pm

"Yeah, the Resistance is here to save the world and stuff", Aoi blinked, smiling happily toward Jellal. "I don't think we're enough though", she replied to Noel. "We need a lot of hands willing to fight and figure out how to bust some armor open! I don't think that's all your mad about though."

She's stupid, but quick on the uptake. Makes no sense, but she's quick. Aqua Force is quick. Master Haruka is quick. This precious lass must be swift as the coursing river.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:23 am

"You gonna need the force of a great typhoon if they want to break armors open and smash those bastard's heads off." Noel sighed once more, honestly who really is Aoi to start suspecting something else is going on. Is Noel's tone of voice or facial expressions too obvious? She is pretty good at keeping a bored face so that couldn't be possible. It's not like she flopped to the ground whenever someone says something nearly spot on. "Even if it's enough, honestly not my problem anymore... I'll do things my own way. But really though, was there another way?

Now Raiden's reply got her more curious and should probably eventually head her way to the hospital and see what's going on.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:41 am

"The truth of that armor is mysterious as the dark side of the moon..." Aoi recited, genuinely perplexed. These two girls are dorks for those lyrics, and hearing Noel play along made her happy. The leafy crown girl nonchalantly adjusted the ring on her head, even if nothing was holding it together. Noel's tone of voice made things pretty clear, even if she wasn't trying to facially express it. Still, being a little bubble, she wanted to help Noel feel better with whatever was bothering her.

"If you wanna do things your way, that's okay. But you should talk out your problems, there's always a solution!"

Hashtag optimism.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:35 am

"So I'm part of this resistance that I have no clear memories of being part of?" Jellal said while looking at Aoi in a confused tone. "Can you tell me exactly what my role in this is? Like what contributions did I make? How long have I been a member? And why I have no recollection of it any of it?" He pressed forward, determined to figure out his purpose.
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:42 am

"I don't think you're a part of it to my knowledge", the precious child tilted her head, a little wide eyed at Jellal. "I'unno, Neo makes it sound like you know the leader: Yukino. I don't know why your memories are messed up."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:48 am

Neo went and picked up Aedan and brought him where everyone else in the group was just to make sure he was close by.

"Yeah Jellal you were part of that with the rest of us" Neo said to him

"You fought side by side with great people, they saved the world. Although its been.. about a little over a year since that happened.." Neo Said
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:18 am

He tried his best to recover his memories but no such luck. "Since the resistance is related to those cards that Neo has..." "The leader Yukino?" He stared at Aoi and walked forward with a sleeper on his back. "Can you take me to them? If they know a lot, I need to see them and find out more about everything in addition..." He stared back at Neo "I take it those cards are part of a game. Since I like games, I really would like to play."
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:28 am

Neo was surprised that Jellal was asking for a cardfight, but he never said no to a challenge.

"Im game!" Neo said

Neo then brought out his portable fight table and set his cards down.

"Its been awhile since ive used this.." Neo said

Then it hit Neo very hard..

"Hold on Jellal, do you have a deck?" Neo asked
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:02 am

"Nope." he retorted to the question about his deck. Jellal couldn't even figure out what he even played or how he played.

"Besides, even if I had one, I don't know how to play. Not to mention: you'd probably beat me. Although if you do know if I had a deck, you could lend it to me and I'll give you a game while I figure out this whole situation."
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:25 am

" I could lend you one of my Narukami decks to use for practice, since you dont remember how to cardfight. Even thought the fight would be a mirror match, a practice match is better then nothing" Neo said

Neo then gave Jellal his Brawler deck to borrow for the cardfight and decided to use Gauntlet Buster against it. That seemed to be a pretty good matchup. Neo then shuffled both decks and handed Jellal a manuel to read to read the rules of Vanguard
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next