Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rijuku Park

+12
Doggy
Rosalia Izanami
Nova Major
NovaRaizer
Jello
NoelKusanagi
Best Girl
Dementuo
Lightning King
Rawkobo
Cipher
BluishOver
16 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Rijuku Park - Page 10 Empty Re: Rijuku Park

Post by NeoBuster Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:34 am

So the monster started deleting everything and Neo needed to run as fast as possible. He then noticed that Aedan was still knocked out on the ground against the wall..

"Aeden!!" Neo said

Neo ran and picked up Aeden and ran as far away as possible. Neo's quick actions might have saved Aeden's life if he hadnt seen him. Neo then just kept running and didnt look back. He ran so much that he ended up in Rijuku park.

"-Pant- -Pant- -Pant- That was... way too close.." Neo said

Neo then put Aedan against a tree and put him there until he decided to wake up as he saw the destruction from afar..

"So much chaos.. I hope everyone is ok.." Neo said
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:00 am

It was a while before Aedan woke up, but when he did... He didn't say a word, standing quietly and using the tree as a leverage. Blood soaked the back of his hair and ran down the sides of his face... The world spinning.

"D-Don't m-"

"Be quiet..." Aedan's tone was harsh as he spoke to the black haired Ezel with him. Ezel recoiled a bit but stayed quiet, watching his vanguard. Aedan just... started to walk away, holding his left shoulder as he limped, his face contorted in fury and anguish. Ezel quickly thanked Neo, and apologized for any trouble before following after Aedan... But where was he going?
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:10 am

After watching the aftermath take place, Neo noticed that Aedan had awoken and started walking away, But Neo intercepted.

"Hey man, you cant go anywhere in your condition. You need to rest and relax" Neo said

If anything happens im here to help and protect you alright?" Neo said to him
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:06 am

"I don't need your help or your protection!" Aedan shouted before almost tripping, Ezel catching the boy and sighing. "Let me go! I have to find the others! Dammit Ezel, LET ME GO!..." he was desperate for some reason. He'd grown protective, and even in the face of his absolute loss, he couldn't help but worry about the others. Aoi, Sakuya, the brunette who was apparently a pervert... Boss lady. All of them. He just... worried. "Dammit!!" he shouted, curling up. Ezel continued to sigh, helping the boy up onto his feet again.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:23 am

And do you honestly think you can help ANYONE in your current state?!" Neo said with a high tone

"Ive been in the same position you are right now countless times in the past and sometimes the best thing to do is to stay put instead of stressing yourself!" Neo said

Neo then took a step back to calm down. He didnt want Aedan to run off.

"Look.. During the times of the reverse.. I reversed my closest friends because all I wanted was power.. And I hurt those close to me.. Then when Tsubasa saved me.. I left.. I ran.. I was gone for so long that when I did eventually come back.. My friends were taken over by the Seeds, and some even died.. and no one knows how much guilt I feel.. I could have helped them all but I couldnt.. And ever since Ive been back ive been fighting so hard, passing out over and over and making sure my friends dont die so you know what Aedan your going to stay here with me until we come up with a plan because Im not going to lose another friend!!!" Neo said as tears fell down his face
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:33 am

Reverse, Seeds... Those words echoed in his mind until he just, snapped. Falling to his knees Aedan started screaming and holding his head, shaking. His head hurt, like it was trying to split wide open... What were these images? Flashes of blood stained hands, death, screaming... His screaming? Ezel was surprised, but immediately tried to help the male who was long gone... still screaming in agony.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:43 am

Seeing Aedan in pain reminded Neo of the pain he and everyone else went through when they were reversed.. Neo didnt mean to trigger Aedan like that but he was just telling the truth.

"Listen to me" Neo said holding Aedans head despite the blood coming down but Neo didnt care

Everything is going to be fine and we are ALL going to get through this.. And No im not saying that to just say that, I fucking know it because we are all strong enough to fight back and get by this!" Neo Said

Especially because... "he" was brave.. (Neo referring to Tsubasa)

*Wipes Tears away* So we have to be strong ourselves!
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:49 pm

It's so bright... Holy crap, why is it so bright out. It doesn't even look like it's daytime yet!!!! Holding her head with one hand, the other pressed against her forehead to act as a shield against any bit of light that came her way. Everything just seemed so bright, as if she hadn't seen the light of day in god knows how long... Actually, where was she? A slow glance around, and she found herself standing in the middle of... Rijuku Park. Yes, this was Rijuku Park. She'd been here a few times... But it didn't add up. The last she remembered was this big fight and a monster, and then absolute darkness. There was simply nothing. No light, no shapes, no colors, no people. It was an expanse of void, and it felt like time was passing at a rate which didn't make sense. One minute would go by as fast as only a second, while the next took a month to pass.

Then there was a single light, and now she found herself in the park. Well, whatever happened, she had to get back on her feet and find her way. Hopefully she didn't miss too much this time...

Rosalia sighed, taking a seat on a nearby bench. Deep breath in, slow breath out. Deep breath in, slow breath out. Yup, everything seemed to be in working order. Hesitantly, the female lowered her hand from her forehead and merely covered her eyes instead. Seriously, why did everything have to seem so bright? Was she hypersensitive now? Or even photophobic? Perhaps being stuck in a void of blackness for a while wasn't the best idea. Oh well. Not like it was her fault. She tried to comfort herself by twirling a lock of her infamous curly hair.....

Wait.... HER HAIR WASN'T CURLY ANYMORE? She moved her hand from her eyes and looked at her hair as best she could. It was... so much shorter... It felt lighter, and it was pink! And in no way, shape, or form, was it actually curly. It was a bit wavy, or at least had some volume, and reached to her mid-back. Two red clips separated some sections of hair that hung in front of her shoulders, and another clip was set up higher in her hair. Aw... She missed her old hair so much now... At least her eyes were still their usual bright crimson (even though she didn't know that for sure). However, her outfit was even different. It was a dress she had never seen before: white fabric with a v-neck line and long sleeves. The dress was a tad short though, and stopped at her mid-thighs. Tall black boots at least continued from there and covered up her legs completely. She also had a sort of black shawl or cape to keep herself warm. It definitely wasn't an outfit she was used to wearing....

Sighing, the female now clutched the only thing that felt familiar from before her time in the darkness: a silver crescent moon necklace, which had a blue gem entwined with a red gem. Seifer... I miss you... I hope I can find you and Yukino-oneesama soon... I hate being alone... And so once again, Rosalia Mooncrest returned to the world of reality...
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:02 pm

After talking with Aedan and letting Aedan rest up a bit. Neo walked around the park and all of the good memories of him with his friends in the past were going through his head.

"This is where it all started.. And Now ive come full circle.. Hard to believe it sometimes.." Neo said

Neo just kept walking and walking and then he noticed someone sitting on one of the park's benches. She looked like we was looking at a necklace. Then Neo realized who it was and he couldn't believe it..

"R-Rosalia..." Neo said

Neo didnt really know how to approach her considering the last time they saw each other.. Neo was reversed and whatnot but he put that past him and walked up to her.

"Rosalia.. That you?" Neo asked
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:13 pm

Rosalia immediately sat up straighter when she heard her name. "Sei-..." The female cut off short. Clearly, her mind was on those closest to her, but this was a familiar face she hadn't seen in ages. At least with her new look, she was still recognizable. That eased her nerves a bit.

"Neo?... Holy... U-uh, yeah... It's me... How've you been?..." the pinkette asked softly in return. She let the pendant hang around her neck like it should be so that her hands could now be folded in her lap. While she tried to relax, she couldn't help looking over her old companion. It had been entirely too long... Hey, at least he wasn't still wandering around Reversed, even though that still left the possibility of those Deletors... "You uh, look pretty good it seems..."

Well, how else could she start a conversation? Saying "hey, glad to see you're not reversed. Have you seen my fiancé around?" would have been rude.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:21 pm

"Im doing alright for the most part" Neo said

Neo wasnt sure if he should talk about Seifer or not to Rosalia yet. He didnt want to make the conversation awkward.

"Yeah me and a friend of mine were running away from the deletor attack. He is resting up for a bit but we were seperated from the group and dont know if they made it out ok yet but im sure they did" Neo said

"Its good to see you Rosalia, Ive been away for so long that its good to see an old friend" Neo said

NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:28 pm

"Y-yeah.. It's great to see you too. So much has happened lately, and I feel like.. I'm always missing something..." Rosalia trailed off, lowering her gaze to her hands in her lap. She started twiddling her thumbs, just to have something to do. "I remember a fight against one of those.. Deletors... But after that, I only remember blankness. Nothing. So to be here now in the park, I feel kinda lost... So, I guess I'm glad you showed up when you did. It's nice to see a friendly face~"

The female looked up again at her companion, patting the empty space on the bench next to her in case Neo wanted to sit. Even if he didn't, she couldn't help smiling. She was just happy to not be alone, and was glad at least one of her friends is alright. "Is your other friend that you mentioned alright?..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:36 pm

"Yes it is, he got hit hard but he is resting now" Neo said

Neo then sighed and was happy things were calm for now. He then took out his Brawler deck and stared at it as almost instantly started daydreaming and had thoughts fly through his head.
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:43 pm

Rosalia only nodded slightly. She obviously didn't know who Neo was referring to in regards to this "other friend", but any friend of Neo's was sure to be a good guy. So, moving on from that subject, the pinkette leaned over a tad to see her companion's deck. "What'cha got there?... Brawler?... Oh cool. You still have Narukami~"

Pausing, Rosalia reached for her own deck case at her hip. From what she could remember, Pale Moon was a purple deck. And for a time, at least against the Deletors, she used a pink deck case for Oracle Think Tank. Now at her hip was a white deck... Opening the case, she looked through a deck of what was now Angel Feather, namely Celestials. "Huh... I seriously can never keep a deck anymore... Every time something goes wrong, it changes..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:58 pm

"Where..." his voice was rusty and broken, echoed within the heavy black space. He felt a sensation of him being frozen in time, unable to break free of this dark prison. His breath began to leak out from his mouth and was slowly absorbed by the abyss. His memories were distorted and broken. He recalled various people by their most significant color and the emotions of whatever situation he was with them, but their faces were empty and erased. "Am I...?"He tried to connect them together but missing pieces were also lost in the darkness. "Am I............dea-" Unable to finish his sentence, he started to question his existence. His first known emotion was a feeling of emptiness: sadness. He continued to bathe in this emotion for what he thought would be for the rest of his life.

"?!" He felt something. It was very faint, almost nothing. A small breeze, slowly gliding along his surface. He stared into the abyss and notice that it felt smooth, fragile, almost breakable. The silence was broken by the sound of the wind rustling tree's, the birds chirping, and finally voices from a distance. The more he acknowledged them, the more fragile the abyss' curse was. Then a faint light shattered through and tore a hole through the darkness, shredding it. This sensation: he had long opened his eyes from his eternal slumber.

His head was rested on his right arm, being supported by his right knee like a tower. His left leg was completely stretched out. He was in shade as he stared into a park. At first he felt numb all over his body and took him a bit to regain control of limbs. He slowly struggled his body upwards to stand while leaning against the tree he rested on. He looked at his clothes, a school uniform, all torn up. His hands were covered in filth and wrinkled like his clothes. "Why am I like this?" he said to himself, taking one step out of the shade. His movements were still slow but he managed to cross over from the darkness into the light once more. He stood in the center of the park, soaking everything in. What happened to me and...everyone else. He had returned: with his sparkly pale blue eyes and his oddly but familiar blonde and black hair, Jellal Kisaragi had returned.
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:04 pm

Neo and Rosalia continued talking when all of a sudden someone appeared in the middle of the park.. and Neo also couldnt believe what he was seeing..

"-Gasp- Jellal!!!" Neo said in shock

Neo then got up and walked up to him and noticed he wasnt quite himself.

"Jellal are you ok?" Neo asked him
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:12 pm

Rosalia nearly jumped out of her skin when Neo got up, the pinkette following his gaze to a guy that had clearly seen better days. It seemed Neo knew the guy though, calling him by name. Jellal... I don't remember that name... What happened though?... she thought, but kept it to herself. Whoever this guy was, he clearly needed some assistance.

She got up and followed her companion to the center of the park where Jellal stood, seeming to space out in his own little world. "You look like you've been to h*ll and back, my friend... Why don't we walk back to the bench over here and sit down," Rosalia suggested, holding a hand out for the other guy in case he needed some help after all. Of course, she wondered if this guy would even trust her. They hadn't met.. right? "My name is Rosalia Mooncrest. It's uh... nice to meet you... I'm a friend of Neo's, and of uh... Seifer's, and Yukino's... Not sure if you know them or not... Let's worry about you though, okay?"
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:26 pm

The wind blew harshly, trees bent, rubble flew, rocks levitated. That miracle of a gumball zipped about time and space at the speed of light. She was like a bullet - like the wind. Sonic Boom. If you're strong, you can fly, and reach the other side of the rainbow. Aoi rocketed into the park in an attempt to run away her woes and discover the perfect camping spot. This, too, was training in itself. And without thinking about where she was going, the china lass slammed right into Rosalia with such force that Aoi flipped and flew into a bush.

"Gwaaaaa!!" The prodigy screamed while airborne. "Sorryyyyyy!!"

Bad landing, leaves all over, a stick stuck in Aoi's dress. She poked her head out of the bush to look at the group.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:29 pm

Noel was in a very secluded part of the park. Almost in the middle of trees where no one can see you unless you travel deep inside. The Resistance. The Reapers. Family. She is sick of it all. I can't stand it anymore!!! The girl thought in a fit of rage as she summoned her Reversed Jeweled Sword and started swinging it cutting small branches.

Noel honestly had enough of it. Everything, sick and tired of being so... so useless! Someone else took the only family she has here and took him as her own. "DOESN'T SHE HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY?! SHE LEADS EVERYTHING. THE LEADER OF THIS DAMN RESISTANCE. ARRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!" She was blinded by rage and no one else was around to listen to her. Alone. Like she always was. Falling on her knees tired of swinging at everything, tears kept running down. Never again she wants to feel useless in something important, especially if that important thing was saving your own flesh and blood. Seifer and Noel may be half-siblings but that didn't matter at all. She failed him so it's probably better off if she never comes back to see his face.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumin~min Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:33 pm

Megumin strolled into yet another beautiful scenery at the park, noticing a few familiar faces. Along with the guy from the Resistance, was another fainting guy and a girl which seemed to trigger an unusual recall from her memory bank. The blonde and black hair, contrasted in the dim light, penetrated the towering tree, leaving a shower of warm light. His sparkly pale blue eyes glistened like the ocean. Megumin recalled experiences before the tragic downfall of the Crimson Village, but eerily it wasn't of memories in the Crimson Village; rather it was a very typical childhood, featuring a parents and two children, one with blonde hair and the other one, an infant, with brown hair.

Megumin shook her frail head lightly to avoid nauseousness before gathering her consciousness back. Taking a deep breath, she took the first step and approached the mysterious face, caressed by Neo. "Hello, I'll get straight to the point. Who are you?" Megumin questioned daringly and eagerly, ignoring Neo and Rosalia at this point even though her original purpose was to greet the Resistance's members. Megumin crouched down with her knees nearly touching the ground and repeated her point to the suspicious figure. Suddenly her Reality Bangle glowed brightly like never seen before, the temperature kept rising and it nearly burnt her wrists away. Smoke rose from the malfunctioning device but nevertheless it seemed to be reacting to Jellal.

Unable to compromise with the situation she asked to see Neo's bangle to see if his one reacted to Jellal or was hers an anomaly. Thank god she didn't have any units summoned at that time otherwise something tragic might've happened to it. Mistakenly assuming Jellal was a threat to her, Megumin summoned Regalia of Wisdom, Angelica, whom was rumoured in the hands of the mistress of this epoch, the sacred regalia of creation shines again to create a new future. She ought to force the truth out of Jellal.
Megumin~min
Megumin~min

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:36 pm

Jellal sharply looked up towards the sound of his name, seeing two people rushing towards him. He saw the black haired boy having many different emotions written all over his face. "This boy..." he recalled a sense of familiarity from him. "Do I... know you?" he retorted before seeing a pink hair girl walking towards him and introducing herself.

Jellal was very confused and puzzled, of course this could just be a plot or a plan to trick Jellal. However, hearing the names of Neo, Seifer, and Yukino: Jellal decided to trust Rosalia, after all she didn't have a heinous aura around her, instead there was a familiar serenity behind it. "I don't remember much to be honest. However, I do recall those names. As friends maybe, teammates? I couldn't tell you. Same with me being here in this uhh.. ruffled state." He said with a soft chuckle. His voice was more solid than how it originally was while in the abyss. At times it felt it could shatter if he spoke too much, so he kept quiet and spoke whenever needed. He extended his hand out to Neo and Rosalia. "Given that you two already know it, I still feel I should introduce myself. My name is Jellal Kisaragi. Neo, if you and I have any type of relationship or if you're able to get in touch with other people who may know me, please let me know. I wanna know what happened and why I'm where, how we met, and so much more."
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:48 pm

Rosalia was about to say something in response to Jellal, seeing as he at was going to accept their help... when she was tackled out of the blue. Literally. Out of nowhere, a child came running and smacked right into the pinkette. The child hit with enough force that she went flying. Rosalia, on the other hand, merely landed on her back, slamming her head on the ground. At least she didn't get a concussion, or start bleeding, but daaaaaaaaaaaamn did it hurt!

"Oowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......... What the heck just happened?..." Though the entirety of her body hurt from the impact, her head is what was killing her the most. She took deep breaths to try and calm down after seeing stars, and eventually sat up to see where the child had landed in the nearby bush. "A-are you okay?.... You should be careful when you're running. I don't want you to get hurt," says the pinkette who was probably the real victim of all of this.

And through all of this, Rosalia looked back to Jellal and Neo... only to see what could only be described as a Vanguard unit in the middle of the park... Did she really get hit that hard that now she's hallucinating?... At least she was out of the way for the moment, even if it was all real. Not that she would be of any help while temporarily dazed from the encounter with Aoi.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:59 pm

Aoi simply turned to the pinkette, blinking as if she didn't just fly into plant life and the sticks and leaves on her didn't suggest she herself was a tree. "Ni hao", she greeted, keeping the usual cheer in her tone with the vast hint of curiosity. This person had suffered a collision with the blue blur, yet still showed concern for the offender's well being. Japan... has more nice people?! Foreign was she to the land of the rising sun, so naturally, she was in awe of such civilization. Maybe... maybe this place wasn't so bad after all.

"I'm okay! I was looking!" Aoi bounced up, getting to her feet, still in the bush. She wasn't looking, that was a blatant lie. ... Or she was just stupid and didn't stop when she was looking. The latter is more believable. That aside, the leafy coated lass took hold of Rosalia's hands with glee and worry. "Are you okay? I'm sorry I ran into you-"

Vanguard unit in the distance.

"Whoa!" Aoi exclaimed. "What kind of magic is this?!" She didn't even notice the Reality Bangle.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:00 pm

Hearing how Jellal didnt remember much and Rosalia getting tackled on as if she just won the lottery, Neo pulled out his phone and texted something to Haruto: Im in the park with Rosalia, you should get here asap

Meanwhile Neo was trying to figure out what was going on and didnt even know where to start...
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by ZanKisaragi Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:14 pm

"I don't...even...". More confusion starts to happen as more people began to enter the circle. Normally this would be fine but Jellal felt it to be overbearing and continued to have more questions than answers. He looked at the new girl with brown hair. "I suppose you know who I am too? May I ask who you are?"
ZanKisaragi
ZanKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next