Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaper Invasion - Codename: Nemesis

+9
Cipher
ZanKisaragi
NeoBuster
Nova Major
Doggy
Xateramusa
Dementuo
NovaRaizer
Best Girl
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Reaper Invasion - Codename: Nemesis - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - Codename: Nemesis

Post by Best Girl Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Chris, the green haired ray of light... suddenly brandished a familiar scythe Shiki, the wielder of Glendios, previously utilized to hack at the advancing or fleeing soldiers. "What, what?! Come on, get good! Let's have a good game!" The mad maiden taunted and shouted, angering many and terrifying many more. The Clown that should have been dead was at her back, swinging out of sync with her to cut at wider arcs and areas than Nemesis. Seeing Carlos approach made her giggle crazily, masked with a genuine, glowing smile.

"Sure, I love dancing!"

Meanwhile, Nemesis herself turned to see more people that recognized her. More specifically, Jellal, but giving Haruka a long, violent gaze, as if burning something in her sight. She was cold and unfeeling toward Jellal, her detached blades returning as wings.

"I do not know what you're talking about." Nemesis spoke, in a deadpan tone of Yukino's, and readied a blade.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reaper Invasion - Codename: Nemesis - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - Codename: Nemesis

Post by BluishOver Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:40 pm

The figure stepped up taking a better look at the scene of battle below him, part of him was joyous at the sight of seeing his previous comrades and new allies fighting one another in a fight to death...it almost seemed, nostalgic? "It's about that time." With a quick movement he descended his wings appearing then quickly disappearing the minute he landed in front of his target. "Not interested in fighting little boy?"
______________________________________________________________________________________
Haruto was still motionless he could not understand the situation in front of him at all, friends controlled and alliances distorted and no one he could rely on to keep himself sane or strong...it felt as if he was lost and alone, unable to change anything.

"Pick yourself up! We have to do something, we can't stay like this while they are risking their lives out there." Percival was distraught, his leader was standing there motionless and unable to find the strength to move or fight just because the situation is so...wrong.

One feeling rocketed through Percival and Aglovale's veins however, a cold presence, as if they were both about to suffer from a severe stroke, heartattack or anything of the like as they immediately managed to yell "HARUTO!!!" as a hooded figure appeared all of a sudden in front of Haruto.

The boy was stunned yet again by this sudden appearance, he was both confused and unable to summon Aglovale's sword for self-defense all he could utter was "...W-who..."
"You look pale, is that how you greet a member of the fam man?? After I worked so hard to have you watch the show my friends made?"
"HARUTO GET AWAY FROM HI-" Percival was unable to finish his word as slash sent him and Aglovale back from where they were standing back in cray. "...What have you done Harbringer.."
"Really should not interrupt a conversation between family maaaan"
"Percival, Aglovale!- Tch what do you want with us!!??"
"Hm? Oi Oi you being serious right now? I'm right in front of you and your still playing dumb? Man I should have never left you with- Aaaaaah"

Blank Jack removed his hoodie

"...That bitch..."
"....She went this far..."
Haruto could not believe his eyes, it made no sense, it was just outright insane as if the world just wanted to bash his head in the ground every chance it got if it decided to put against him this situation as if what he already witnessed and had to go through was not enough "No...this is a joke...no...please no.." he said, as his widened eyes teared with confused emotion.

"I believe this is what they call A Big Reveal...right? Otōto" he said, as he smirked with glee.

BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:44 pm

The war between a lord of Link Joker, and the shade of the Reaper's strongest was a war of attrition. Back and forth, the two clashed, hindering eachother over and over, trading blows here and there. Only, despite Karin's own enhanced strength, Sera was beyond aggressive, slamming hit after hit into her. Through the Twin Deletors, and her own inner strength, she healed five times to avoid being bested, and pulled through at the very end, with the two Reapers known as Legion sealing the fight.

But the battles had served their purpose. Karin fell to a knee, sticking her new sword into the ground and leaning on it for support. She was tired, and she could barely feel a thing. She breathed heavily, glancing back at Sovereign himself. She was certain, her time was almost up.

---

Sakuya fell onto her back as the gross tentacles released her, her purity as a shrine maiden barely being salvaged. She scrambled to her feet, watching as Kraken was once again destroyed. Casting a look at the man who saved her, she gave him a silent "Thank you" before heading on forward to rejoin the fight.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoBuster Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:54 pm

After his cardfight with Chimera, Neo took a quick breather and then ran around to see if anyone else he knew was battling it out. He turned the corner and then noticed Haruto!

Oh! Hey Har---"

But as soon as he fully noticed who the other person next to Haruto was, it was as if time stood still for a split second.

It cant be... Its really him.. Tsubasa.." Neo said with a shocked look on his face.

He then walked up to them both and noticed Haruto was in a trance, a state of shock and wasnt moving and it honestly looked like he wasnt breathing. Neo walked up to both and said only a few words..

It cant be... I thought you were dead..." Neo said
NeoBuster
NeoBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:02 pm

Riko looked over and saw the boy that was at the vilalge Haruto was his name if he rembered correctly but looked at the guy with the cloak and gasped when he saw him and made him rembere back to a time were he and xat had no emotions. HE quickly left what he was doing and going over there quitely however not to interfear till he kows what he wanted, however before he left he felt his deck pulse and looked at it. Chat Nore was glowing and he smiled before summoning him to help him.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:45 pm

The battle has started as Mirai flew above with her black and red wings. She began her descent and elegantly landed safely as her aura-created wings disappeared. Looking at how everything is, she couldn't help but crack a small smile. This is it... it all ends here...

Accepting her cruel fate, the eventual disappearance from this world, Mirai had solidified her resolve. She remembers everything, the sad, previous yet alternative future life that Noel Kusanagi had which was robbed by a more harsh and aggressive Link Joker invasion. And now this second chance was about to be robbed against her will once more due to being a Seed. It wasn't fair. None of it. And if she can't have a peaceful life, then no one else can. Even if it meant siding with Harbinger, defeating the Resistance here would mean that they can rest in peace without having to suffer for a future. Life is cruel so the future isn't truly worth fighting for if there is always going to be suffering. That's why a nice death should be the best solution. You can't have a future if you are already dead. And if there is no future, then there is no more suffering. And if there is no more suffering, then peace on Earth has finally been achieved. Yes. Humanity needs to be wiped out for the suffering to end.

Mirai gripped her deck case containing the power that will help her with the beginning of her end as well as the Resistance. "If I am going to disappear... then I will take everyone with me!"
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:55 am

Nemesis and Jellal dueled at a ridiculous speed, the old rivalry of Yukino versus Jellal being reformed... except Nemesis did not feel an ounce of it. Jellal forced back the superweapon with an incredible rush from the Sword of Determination, slashing and striking at her faster than she was able to keep up with. However, she remained composed for the most part, allowing her foe to go without damage while she simply built up for plays. The queen of destruction stood by "Ace", the twisted courage transformed into a blind berserker synchronized with the doll, and they counterattacked ferociously alongside "Gallatin", reformed into "Dilation". Even "Brave Fang" and "Mayoron", the horrifying cloned memories of "Wingal" and "Marron" were at their side. It was practically Royal Paladin versus Shadow Paladin all over again, only it was more of a nightmare than a fiery reunion. Wielding the power of the strongest Reaper Drone of them all, Nemesis exploded with power, performing a massive full field lock with a single skill. When that occurred, the game was fully in the control of the android, as Jellal's bosses required three units to retire. She never let him have enough, and that allowed her to build up what she lost from his heavy rush. The Dragon of Hell and the Blade of Resolution attacked the Chosen Sword of Void, only to be met with the even furthered might of retiring the Legion Mate...

... and that which solidified the fact Yukino Espoir belonged to her sworn enemy.

Blaster Joker deleted Phantom Blaster "Abyss", leaving the despair of an empty vanguard and a sealed board from every angle.

Jellal was defeated by this ludicrous ability, and Nemesis showed no feeling toward her victory beyond a sense of duty. She quickly proceeded to fight off those who charged her, devastating the field as a mechanical war god.

Oh how the Gods weep for both sides.

"It's not about being stronger than anyone else", Solis replied to the recovering Darren, not taken aback by his healing from the Seed. Instead, he prepared to return to war. "It's about ending suffering. As Harbinger herself said: 'strength will not bring victory'."

"I love the misery and suffering of others", Chris stated from a distance, unintentionally responding to Solis as she fought Carlos and his Detonics Narukami. "The thrill of war, destruction, death, chaos! This world would be stagnant without bloodshed! It's so much fun! The innocent who died just didn't get good, so too bad!" The ray of sunshine jeered and barked, cursing the dead's own weakness and championing mayhem. This was not the conscience of a doll like Nemesis. This was the pure evil in a heart like Harbinger's. A mad giggle echoed through the battlefield as they fought, surrounded by the corpses she tore apart with The Clown's scythe. Clearly having a great time, she replied to Carlos honestly and malicious, wanting thrill and not giving a damn about the lives of others. Even when faced with the absurdity of his constant Draw Triggers, Detonics Drill's massive power, and Carlos' preaching, she wore an invincible smile as indestructible as Habringer's armor.

She still lost, as The Clown did not appear, while the undead commander: Garnet Star Dragon took his place. Chris was no longer playing Machinings, but Star-vaders.

"Isn't it gr-" Chris shrugged off her loss only to feel something violently rising up within her body. She covered her mouth and gagged, feeling as if she'd puke... with an empty feeling in her throat. She would puke void. "Gggg..." Chris attempted to give a jeer, but couldn't choke down the power Chaos Breaker filled her with. The Void thrust into her was far too much for her body, and she collapsed to her knees. In that instant, FUKI appeared from seemingly out of nowhere with her sister: KOGA.

"Alright, that's enough." The cabbage noted, grabbing the fainting Chris, and leaping away while Fuki stood with the shadow of a black Cyber Golem familiar to a battle that just took place in the warzone. She would aid their escape by not allow Carlos or others to pursue.

Sovereign was destroying everything in his wake while "Mirai" descended, the Seed Noel Kusanagi who declared she'll kill everyone with herself. Even worse, that man "Blank" revealed his true colors as the legendary hero of Gold Paladin: Tsubasa, now drawn to Harbinger's whim, just as Yukino is as Nemesis.

"Bashy!" Aoi called out to the thug who was struggling to his feet, trying to get some balance after being smacked by the physically strongest Vanguard to exist, from what it felt like. The little China girl rushed over to him, helping him find his balance.

"Hey... sweet pea..." A dazed Bashiro responded, then quickly and rapidly shook his head to get a grip. Blood was streaming from his head and his forearms, but he didn't seem to care that much. His sense of duty and wrath were blocking out some of the pain.

"That's a Seed over there! Like me!" Aoi spoke in her frozen world, immediately recognizing her kin that was destined to vanish. The aura was just as she remembered, but the man had no idea what she was on about. "She's gonna try to kill everyone! I have to stop her! You're one of the only people capable of even withstanding Sovereign's attacks, so you have to go deal with him!"

"I have to deal with HIM?!" Bashiro screamed in disbelief, only to see his penpal nod and dash off. The thug could only swear under his breath, then swore loudly. Of course he had to do it. Not like he could keep up with Nemesis anymore. Knuckle Buster approached him, only to showcase his willingness to fight against the giant Reaper. Exchanging fistbumps and heavy sighs, the two raced to the Vanguard of Destruction.

Last edited by Best Girl on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:15 am

Cero felt the blades tear through flesh, the force of the attack leaving him helplessly careening into a nearby building. He was unmoving, even his breathing seemed to stop and his eyes and rolled back into his head. If anyone had seen him, they'd have assumed him to be dead. However, eventually, the wounded Kaiser dragged himself up from the rubble. Blood dripped from his head over his face and from the wound that Nemesis had inflicted. Lightning seared his flesh, as he cauterized the torso wound shut. His eyes glowed yellow and he stared at the robot in the sky. The Aura of the Kaiser flared up, this time a blazing orange.

The Eradicators now stood beside the Kaiser in place of Crimson and Vermillion. Behind him, the shape of Dragonic Descendant appeared. Cero and the his old allies shot themselves towards Nemesis, both him and Descendant ready for the attacks of the enemy and prepared to match, nay, surpass the enemy before them. A "blade" of pure lightning appeared in his hands, similar to that of Descendant's own.

"YUKINO! I'LL BE YOUR OPPONENT!" Cero's aura became wild and destructive, even if it would do nothing to Nemesis, it was more to keep anyone from interfering. All the Kaiser could focus on right now was Erasing this insult from existence. He would Erase her, Erase the rest of the Deletors, Erase anyone that tried to get in his way. Cero and Descendant, with the speed of lightning itself, struck out at Yukino and Blaster Joker with their blades. This was about more than just "pride." If it had been, the Kaisers would still be the ones responding to Cero's call. No, this was a battle of hatred and rage. Towards Yukino for allowing herself to be turned into a puppet, towards the Reapers, towards his allies, towards everyone, and all that rage was going to be unleashed on Nemesis.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:19 am

After defeating Chris and her Star-vaders with the help of his Narukami companions (Namely Detonics Drill and Stinger Dragon, Old Dragon Mage and the cute member of the Eradicators, Blue Gem Carbuncle), Carlos was rewarded with the sight of the overjoyed Drone... Puking!? "Chris! Are you okay!?" He asked, worried about the well-being of his previous opponent. "Did my drill pierce you that hard? ... Wait, that came out wrong". He started to worry even more when he noticed that whatever Chris was puking, it was black and moving like something that was pretty much alive. "Chris!".

Suddenly, two figures appeared seemingly out of nowhere at Chris' side - The top Reaper Drones F Chopper Koga, with whom he had a very short encounter before, and the beautiful and stunning Fuki, with whom he had a painfully short encounter. "What the-?". As soon as they appeared, the smallest drone took the fallen drone while the the gorgeous blonde Drone remained in position to prevent anyone from pursuing her fleeing comrades. "This is my chance!" Carlos thought. "Fuki, isn't it?" He approached her. "I don't know if you remember me, but I certainly do. I need to ask you something... Are you free tomorrow night?". Smooth moves, genius.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:49 pm

As Darren went into the battlefield and prepared for his next fight, his eyes flashed for a moment as he sensed another energy in the area... a very familiar one. He winced as he muttered, "That's Noel's Seed, right? Yeah, her Seed is like a copy of mine right now so its not hard to recognize... He felt something else, something faint but familiar. "And that's... Tsubasa?! Yeah, its the same energy he used to take down Glen... Talk about having 99 problems."

"Don't worry about Mirai..." a voice said from within Darren's pocket. He dug his hand inside and found a communicator. "When did I..." The voice interrupted him and said, "This is Raiden. I noticed you were the only one fighting without a Reality Bangle. You also had no contact number in our information. I slipped this into your pocket so you could keep contact with everyone." Darren couldn't help but laugh a little at that. "I'd heard somewhere you were that kind of guy. Why call me, though?"

"You're the most powerful member of the Resistance who isn't too preoccupied or worked up about the recent reveals to listen and do something about this. The primary threat right now is Sovereign. Do what you can to get there. The other energy I am picking up that they are saying is Yukino is being dealt with already. You don't need to assist with that now. I'll handle Mirai."

With that, the signal was lost and replaced with an open call to all who had Reality Bangles. "Everyone, I have finished the new Reality Bangles. Instead of distributing new equipment to everyone in the middle of a battle, I am sending them to you as updates to your current Bangles. This will see a huge powerup to your ability to combat Reapers specifically. Use this as your power to protect the Tower!" All of the Bangle gave a chime sound to indicate they were all updated as Raiden's motorcycle stopped near the area that Mirai had landed.

"Mirai!" he called out to her. "You can't possibly want to continue harming people! The Mirai I know wanted the world to smile. How can we smile if we're all dead?!"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:15 pm

Nemesis' senses heightened as powers rose vastly across the battlefield. This is what allowed her to recognize Cero and his movements when his aura exploded, quickly turning for the Sword of Void lift his blade, amplified with power from the black rings to collide with the Uberdragon's sword. Meanwhile, the android herself quickly summoned the pink, twin tailed fairy Star-vader: Nobelium. A Quintet Wall that conjured five more cyber soldiers in order to block the angry foe's assault. This... was an issue. His crazed aura was taking up the area around them, forcing members of the Resistance to retreat from her, when it was more efficient to take them out in their groupings. Her eyes flashed with the full acceptance of her new task: eliminate the nuisance. However, he called her a name: "Yukino". That urged her to vocally respond.

"I do not know anyone by that name. I am Nemesis."

Fuki blinked in response to Carlos' question, her expression actually softening to confusion instead of the rigid stoicism she always holds. "... I..." The blonde tried to process several things. Who is this kid? He knows she's the enemy, right? He knows who she is, so he must know. After collecting her thoughts for a moment, she finished: "... am not free tomorrow." Was the honest, blunt truth. She didn't just brush him off or call him an idiot, at least.

Aoi rushed toward Mirai, seeing someone already approaching her and talking to her. Her Reality Bangle flashed and chimed, being upgraded just as he mentioned before too. This was... interesting to the girl wandering in a frozen wasteland. Sovereign is here, the Reality bangles are updated, Harbinger revived Yukino as a weapon, the Resistance already blew out the zombie Reapers. "... Are we... finally on equal terms?" The China girl inquired while running, shocked by this revelation. They had struggled for so long to finally give the outer gods a run for their money?

"Hey! Listen to that guy!" Aoi shouted at Mirai, referring to Raiden. "Hurting people is bad! Smiling is good! Hatred and its kind won't build the future!" Genovious and Militiades were called forth, standing at her sides, only for Militiades to be knocked away into some rubble by Sovereign's fight with Bashiro and a multitude of others.

"Militiades!" The Roaring Ripple called out to, and Militiades could only give a thumbs up.

"S-Shit..." Militiades cursed, holding his side. The impact already damaged him way more than he would've liked to grit his teeth and bear with it for battle. Even so, he forced himself to his feet. Blue Storm's commander: Haruka is having a way worse time than the rest of us, I'm sure. ... But he's still here, so that's good enough for me. I'm not losing to those guys!

"INTERESTING... YOU ALL SEEM ELATED FOR WAR. YET, YOU STILL CANNOT HARM ME." Sovereign's voice boomed and mocked humanity, observing them fighting evenly in the chaos despite how he was still far too sturdy and massive, even for the brawler's divine fists.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Major Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:42 pm

The way Fuki reacted at his question made Carlos' heart skip a beat. "... My god, she's so cute! I literally just can't keep a straight face in front of her!" He thought, trying to maintain his composure. "No! Focus Carlos! You're here to help defeat the invaders, protect the planet and save as many Drones as you can! Even Chris and her strange puke baby made of tar or whatever!" He continued on his mind. "I know your heart just went from a tiny spark to an open flame, but you need to concentrate!".

Carlos was waiting for some kind of threat to his life or a flat out kick in the family jewels just like the other times he attempted something like that. Instead, she just... Answered honestly with a no. "Wow. Everything went better than expected" He sighed. "Well, I kinda figured that out. We're supposed to be enemies after all". He then raised his Bangle. "But still, I need to discuss some important matters with you. And you wont be leaving this place until we're done... Or until you accept to go on a date with me, whatever comes first" He added, winking and sporting a big smile.
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:56 pm

Breathing out slowly, Aedan finally appeared on the outskirts of the battle, clutching two cards in his right hand... Raven Haired Ezel, and Salvation Lion, Grand Ezel Scissors. Since before this battle, he'd been trying to think of a way to end all of the fighting. He had yet to come to a decisive answer, and his reluctance to join the fight was the result. Seeing all of his friends fight... risk their lives? He'd already fought for a life once before, but now... was he willing to do the same once again with how futile resistance seemed to him now? He was bound to die no matter what he did.

Turning his head away from the appearance of Mirai, to the ever looming presence of Nemesis, Seifer breathed out slowly walking toward the robotic drone. "...So this is what became of you." he sighed shaking his head, gripping the deck in his right hand. "I don't know how much I can do, but it's my turn to help."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Eradicators and the corrupted forms of Yukino's Royal Paladins clashed against each other in the sky, the Sword of the Apocalypse against the Sword of Void, a blade of lightning against a blade of nothing. Each of their clashes was left in a draw, their stamina seemed endless, neither one was at an advantage. Neither one was retreating, neither one was backing down, it was a perfect clash of equals. Even if no emotion was revealed on either side, the strength of the rivalry could be felt as the two gods continued their battle.

Blade against blade, the clash continued. The sword of void unleashed its power, locking Cero's field, while Cero countered by erasing her rear-guards. Even without his rear-guards, the power of Dragonic Descendant was able to keep up and match Blaster Joker. Trigger after trigger, their clash continued on and on. It was endless, but for a brief moment, Cero lost the advantage. The length of the fight was finally getting to him, so very briefly. That brief moment was all it took. Nemesis took full advantage of the opening, her and Blaster Joker dealing a decisive blow against Cero and the would-be Emperor. The aura, in an instant, was shut off and another blow sent the Kaiser once again careening into the side of a building. His rage had failed to reach the super weapon.

The Kaiser was unable to defeat Nemesis, leaving most of the resistance demoralized. They had seen it, how close in strength they had been, how powerful Cero was, but even that wasn't enough. How could anyone possibly hope to defeat this monstrosity of endless stamina?
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:18 pm

Mirai heard a familiar voice. It was Raiden, but she wasn't interested in defeating someone like him again. Not yet at least. As someone she used to considered a friend, one of the few she has met so far, the Seed wants him to suffer by watching his comrades fall one by one. The same way she saw her friends go down by the Star-vaders.

"Silence." Was all she said while looking at Aoi, as the black and red aura that usually materializes as wings become a hand that waved a gust of wind that sends Raiden flying back a few feet. Turning now her full attention to the China girl, "Listen? You expect me to listen even though our fate is to just disappear?!" Mirai felt that Aoi was a Seed reborn like her which fueled her anger as to why she is even bothering to stand in her way. "We never really had a chance to live in peace like we wanted... WHY SHOULD WE PROTECT WHAT WE CAN'T EVEN HAVE?!"

Smiling. Happiness. Absurd, those are just emotions that those who can live can enjoy. Building a future, as of right now, that's impossible for a Seed. "We don't have to build a future... they don't need to have one... if everyone disappears then there is nothing left to build upon. We can finally achieve peace!! And that is what I am going to do... I will save you all after I send you to your graves!" Mirai has officially succumbed to utter hopelessness and despair, falling to the deepest pits of darkness that was once her pure, kind-hearted soul. She raised her deck high and became ready to fight. "You will become my first, as a fellow Seed, I will make sure your death is peaceful... you don't have to suffer ever again..."
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:48 pm

Raiden flew back as he was pushed away by her power and her wings. It took the course of the cardfight for him to get back to Mirai again as he clutched his deck in his hand. "Mirai! You can't want this!" he called out to her, still walking forward slowly. "I can't believe the Mirai I met that day would want everything to disappear. You fought to protect the smiles of everyone! Did you forget? No one else did!"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Mirai faced off against a fellow reborn Seed, Aoi. A user of Aqua Force that commanded the Ripple division of the naval clan. She couldn't understand why this girl who shares the same fate would even bother siding with the Resistance. What would Aoi honestly gain from it? Nothing, that's what. She would disappear just like Mirai without any say about it and be robbed of the opportunity of the happiness that the Resistance would receive should they finally defeat the Reapers. Having fallen into the deepest of despair, that's all Mirai could see. However Aoi doesn't share that same view. She is hopeful and would rather leave this world in a state that they would of only dreamed of in their previous life. Why. Why go that far? Why bother going through all that suffering? Why attempt to finish a race which finish line won't ever be reached?

The fight had started on a huge disadvantage for Aoi. Her Ripple deck failing to achieve it's ride chain thus slowing her deck down a lot. As for Mirai, she took clear advantage of it and began a merciless assault on her turn two ride. Even in that kind of disadvantage, Aoi continuously tried to question Mirai's motives as to why she wants everyone to die. Would it really solve anything? Will the result honestly end all suffering? It was almost as if Aoi believed that deep down, Mirai doesn't want what she is trying to do. And she was determined to reach her fallen heart and wake her up from the despair. I just... I...

Her resolved "heart" started to shake, causing Mirai to get infuriated with herself and even more with how life constantly screwed her over for the second lifetime in a row. It doesn't help that even though Aoi understands and feels Mirai's pain, she is still willing to side with the Resistance. Then again, Mirai didn't even get a say as to which side to belong to anyway. She was kidnapped, brainwashed by Harbinger which in the process shoved all her memories as the alternate future Noel back into her mind, thus breaking her mental status, and then have Chronos later on determine her fate which is to disappear. Her freedom robbed once more. It's honestly sad to think about.

"From the deepest reaches of hell, bring forth the embodiment of true despair! I ride, Revenger, Phantom Blaster 'Abyss'!" In an attempt to shake her resurfacing doubts, Mirai rode into Phantom Blaster "Abyss" ignoring the break ride ability as to conserve counterblast for her next move. She called Witty Revenger, Teyrnon and proceeded to legion Phantom Blaster with Blaster Dark Revenger "Abyss". Having Teyrnon allowed her to access an ability she used in her time that helped eradicate the Star-vaders. The power of the Diablo armaments, although temporary and brief as well as not being the full ability. Just like Phantom Blaster "Diablo", when Phantom Blaster "Abyss" attacks, the opposing side needs to retire a rear guard first in order to guard. It doesn't help that the Blaster legion can restand thus triggering that ability twice.

Unfortunately, Aoi survived despite being at 4 damage and even healed making her stay on 4 damage. When the second attack came in, she retired her last rear guard after her front row units were beaten by Mirai's own rear guards, and managed to guard herself from the Blaster legion attack. The China girl counterattacked with the full might of Ripples using their own legion combined with their key unit Odysseus that helped restore bits of her rear guard power. Being able to regain a good field and the legion skill that allows Aoi to restand a rear guard, the counterattack began. Mirai was able to guard but her offense and defense was slowly depleting. No!! I can't lose... why? Why can't she just die already?!

Mirai's last attack was by a lone Blaster legion being boosted by their starting Vanguard but was blocked. One thing Aoi noticed was that Mirai checked into a Dragruler Phantom that gave her a bit of a shock and more resolve and conviction that Mirai doesn't truly wants everyone to die. Mirai attempted to guard everything but her was unable to stop the might of the Ripple commanders, dealing her the sixth damage.

"No... I can't let it end like this... I just.... I...." the beaten Seed slowly began a small retreat, having failed to defeat her fellow Seed. Dragruler Phantom suddenly materialized as if sensing Mirai was in danger and stabbed the ground creating a blinding flash of light allowing Mirai time to make a quick escape and hope to recover.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:04 am

That Chosen Sword who does not remember "rivalry" was confronted with another rival of "Yukino": Cero. Though he was filled with wrath and hatred, she remained unfeeling, and still clashed against him with power equaling a God to his same level of power. The warring battle gods crashed and slammed into each other without end, matching each other in control with Lock and Retire. Though she didn't feel "emotion", something akin to it, or possibly actual emotions sprung as she exchanged blows with the Kaiser. She gritted her teeth, shouted, roared, and thrust her blades with full, unrelenting might. The Star-vaders and Eradicators fought like no tomorrow, "Ace" and Descendant meeting each others' blades over and over and over. Neither of them relied on rearguards, only attacking with Vanguards, Nemesis even willingly blowing a Black Hole Lock on only two units. The Limit Break of the Sword of Apocalypse was an enormous problem that had to be gambled with several times throughout the game, as did Blaster Joker's additional ability to build soul and stack Criticals.

Nemesis began releasing limiters and ignoring cooldown times in order to keep on the offense, aggressively battering the Kaiser as their stamina seemed limitless, but one would give an opening. Cero gave that opening, and the android stole away the advantage for the rest of the game, sealing away everything possible, even if there was no Legion Mate to allow erasure. The two, with "Marron" backing them hugely, dealt the decisive blow, ending their trade and removing the meddlesome aura from the battlefield, sending the Kaiser flying. While she managed to repair heavy damages, the electricity he left behind and the recoil from Jellal's earlier blows were very visible. Lightning crackled about her body, threatening to cause a malfunction. However, roaring and stretching out her limbs, it was dispelled, and left her systems trying to quickly reboot and stabilize. ... All while Seifer appeared before her.

Aoi, in the meantime, fought against the despairing "Noel Kusanagi" of another timeline with an injured Militiades, who hid his injury from the rest of the ship. The China girl was at a critical disadvantage with failing the entire Ride Chain and drawing far too many triggers to properly counterattack. Even so, to her, the fight wasn't as important as talking to someone else with the same timed fate as her. Noel may not see the same frozen world she does, but that woman is still seeing a world of pain and misery. She seemed so confused to the Chinese Champion. "Everyone can sleep peacefully eternally", "I'll make everyone suffer". These two conflicting wills gave her the opening to the heart that her gumball didn't. Hanging onto a thread, Genovious and Miltiades united at the frontlines, Aqua Force surging violently against the stoic darkness: Revengers.

Nothing Aoi could say would ever cease the pain of a cruel truth: the Seeds will disappear.

It hurt Aoi so, so much. It never stopped hurting, she always wanted to keep crying about it. She had already lost her own timeline, her first ace: Tetra Drive, everything kept crumbling around her. Yet... this... little cheer kept trying. "While we can't change our fate, we can change the fate of others!" She cried out, resolved to fight for anyone who isn't her. It's pointless for her to keep fighting and hoping dearly that things will change for her... So, for people like Bashiro and Jessie, people like Haruka and Jellal... those who can still live. That was good enough for her.

Ripples responded to such a heart, holding out for as long as possible, when they should've fallen many times to the huge advantage "Mirai" purported. They kicked, screamed, and fought like hell. Militiades and his broken rib put in more work than any other man in the deck.

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" Militiades roared, attacking the Dragon of Hell while Aoi's words reached Mirai, if only a little bit.

A card Mirai checked was... "Dragruler", utilized by the illusion of her "brother" during Seifer's fog at HQ. The fact that she held the power of her brother in hand... was proof enough she didn't want everyone to suffer, and she didn't want to suffer either. Regardless, Dragruler appeared in reality, slamming its sword into the Earth and blowing up rubble and dirt, blinding them with a light as well while she escaped.

"... G-... Geno...vious..." Militades called to his partner, and violently hacked up blood. This alerted every man on deck, rushing to their comrade. Aoi turned to him as well, hearing not his words but his cough.

"Militiades?!" Aoi and the Roaring Ripple spoke.

"Heh... heh heh... I... don't think... I'm gonna make it."

"My ass! Someone get the medics! Call the medics! Goddammit, get someone! Anyone!" Genovious hollered loudly and constantly, tears forming and streaming immediately down his cheeks. The members of Ripple scrambled, getting any healers, any doctors, anyone who could help. Lavisse even called out for Haruka and the Blue Storm faction. Aoi, who couldn't hear the voices of her units clearly like others... hear and felt the pain of her units. Genovious was silently screaming, and Miltiades had a somber smile, blood pouring from his mouth. His damaged rib was far more a serious wound than imagined, and fighting against the almighty Dragon of Hell in that state...

"Hey... I know... you can't hear a word I say." Militiades spoke to his Vanguard, struggling to keep consciousness. "... I know... you're "Cyan". We're not your true deck, your true avatars... And I don't really care. You've got something... nobody else can never have. A heart... that's selfless and unyielding to anything and everything. You're always so happy and full of cheer... It lights up the whole crew... and then some. You're a one-in-a-million gift, and I'm glad I got to... no... will always serve.

Thank you, Aoi Undyne and Cyan Aoi."

Aoi heard literally every word.

Militiades slumped in Genovious hold, his tired eyes closing.

He's dead.

"I-" Genovious choked. "This-" He grit his teeth, clutching at his partner's body tightly, so, so tightly to hold onto the fading warmth. Aoi... was without tears. She cried so much already over everything, was there anything left? Or were they simply frozen? The girl closed her eyes, squeezing the lifeless hand of the general.

"AOI!" Bashiro called out to, not getting her attention quickly enough. Sovereign performed a sweeping attack at the ground, heading for her.

I don't want to die.
I don't... want to die...
I don't want to die!
But... But..!!
I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO SUFFER OR DIE EITHER!!

A wall of ice formed, and a Tear Dragon materialized, saving her and Genovious' lives.

"Oh... Fuck..." Bashiro couldn't even see past the blue wall. He had to assume she was fine for now, because the Vanguard of Destruction kept at his assault! A good portion of the militia was busy just trying to stay off the gigantic Reaper, who mocked and laughed at them all, maintaining his dominant aura. Truly, he was the "strongest" Reaper, boasting power not even Harbinger had. She only had her invincibility and resource over him. Brawlers helped in the battle against the Daunting Deletor, Bashiro trying to joke but still unleashing his fury for his late younger kin. The Thunder Dragons were focused on their grade three units, and with Delete being around, along with the Power to Restore failing, this was perhaps the worst possible matchup he could have gotten himself into. Even so, he tried everything he could, and was thankful to God he went second in the fight. Sovereign underestimated the power of this loser, a sleazebag who barely harmed him yet somehow broke Gigaton.

Bashiro gave him hell for that undermining.

Big Bang Busters united, Bashiro's Avatar and Jessie's spirit came together. That one meaningless human life that was insignificant to the Reapers meant everything to the thug, so he was empowered by this and the insults of Jessie being "worthless". Bashiro is the real nobody, and the Reapers called him a problem.

"Should've taken me instead of Jessie then", the awakened brawler sneered and snarled, destroying Sovereign's entire backrow with a continuous strike at them and Webill, the Perfect Defense.

"AHAHAHA!! WHAT A SPARK! BUT, DO NOT GET ARROGANT, WORM. IT STILL IS NOT TO HARM ME!" Sovereign retorted, even with Bashiro dodging a turn of being Deleted. The divine fists weren't strong enough to break through the hide of the overpowering monster, struggling to fight him alongside the Resistance. Their specialized gunfire and improved Reality Bangles empowering Vanguard units still weren't enough to handle Sovereign himself. This did not stop Bashiro though, of course. He had a duty to fulfill, impressing other soldiers by presenting himself as more of a man than ever before by standing up nigh-fearlessly against the towering abomination.

"ORAAAA!!" Bashiro howled, humanity clearly getting some kind of leverage on every end. For the Brawlers, Neo's had taken down Chimera, and Bashiro's were successfully standing against their foe. In the darkest hour for the thug's game, "Teiroku", Jessie's "Legs" and Bigbang Slash Buster, Jessie's "Spirit" appeared, and stood with their brother. For the first time in his life, Bashiro fought with determination he never knew existed in his heart, throwing everything imaginable at Sovereign and successfully pushing for the game, even if it would not critically damage Sovereign, if at all really.

But the Reaper reeled back, wincing in pain.

All the while Fuki fought against Carlos, utilizing her new gift: "Infinite". One of the major commanders of the Star-vader invasion was revived to fight in this eternal war, combating Detonics Dragons. The woman was stoic, just like Nemesis, but less robotic. She did throw Carlos a metaphorical bone by answering his questions honestly. "I appreciate the sentiment", the blonde responded to the boy's earnest desire to help her break away from the outer gods. Infinite, being reborn only a short while ago, was pressed into a corner with less locking than desired. Still, a calm disposition was maintained, fighting however possible by limiting and crippling Narukami's movements.

But that didn't stop Detonics Drill Dragon once again.

Fuki didn't necessarily give up in the face of it either. Her role was to merely distract, and she succeeded, but that didn't mean she cared to lose. While she couldn't pull through, her unyielding will was presented, at the very least. She sided with the Reapers by choice, and wouldn't give her reasons clearly. Someone like that... does not regret their choice. Fuki was not swayed by Carlos' desire to assist or interested in an argument of morality.

"Listen well, simple soul", Fuki dubbed him "simple", similar to how Chronojet did. It was not mockingly, just an observation. "This war cannot be ended by either side talking things out."

By summoning a portal of Void, she leaped into it and vanished.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:29 am

It seemed that the challenge had been accepted, however the person whom Seifer called sister... the form she took now appeared to of sustained massive damage or shorted out. Something like that, and needed to be rebooted. "I can't let you return to full power, so I'm sorry." he apologized softly, though knew they'd fall on deaf ears. This machine didn't understand, didn't remember. He guessed that was fine, but it'd be like talking to a brick wall.

Upon beginning the fight, Seifer flipped Advance Party Seeker, File and advanced with Ganglen... However they were met with force when Nemesis retaliated. Loving Healer decided she wanted to be a bit to loving and damaged herself first. The brunette however had yet another surprise.

"Through Shadow and Light, appear now... Blaster Dark Seeker!" he called out, a Blaster Blade lookalike appearing wielding the Sword of Determination. The eyes of this knight shown like dark steel, staring at what had become of Yukino as if berating her, however futile. Seifer assaulted the opposition with as much overwhelming power as he possibly could muster to gain the advantage. This ultimately proved to do nothing, as upon their ascension to grade three, Nemesis revealed Ace... Blaster Joker. This was to be expected, as no matter where she went... That unit would take a form to match.

Blaster Joker's power, Black Hole lock, sealed away the strength that the Seekers were so desperate to muster, forcing only the Vanguard... currently Light Saver Dragon, to fight a pitiful battle against a seemingly superior foe. Ace and Nemesis... Their might continued to overwhelm the Seekers, until a single card began to glow in Seifer's possession. "From the depths of my soul... The holy dragon that binds me to my fate. Ascend now, and show yourself before those who cloak themselves in the void. Seeker... Thing Saver Dragon!" Wings of light spread out, as the massive seraph like dragon appeared... Glowering down at Ace and Nemesis. Upon Legioning, the stand in for Blaster Blade Seeker appeared... readying the blade of Determination to be used against the opposing pair. However... Only the Vanguard could attack... As the other Seekers were bound by the terrible might of Void. At the end of Thing Saver and Blaster Dark Seeker's attack, they began to glow softly with white light, using their power to restand not once... but twice, bringing everything to bear against the twisted opponents they faced.

...Despite this, upon Nemesis's turn, Blaster Joker favored her as she was once again able to Legion... and this time, the bonds between knight and dragon were severed as well as the Seekers being sealed away. Even Thing Saver Dragon was affected this time, being Deleted and having it's power set to zero... Shutting his eyes, Seifer accepted his fate as Ace and Photon attacked. A surprise gift awaited him however, as Loving Healer graced him with a second chance after taking a critical strike. Growing weary of the battle, Seifer restored Thing Saver Dragon to it's former glory... re-establishing the link between the dark knight who donned the armor of light and the heavenly dragon. It still wasn't enough however, and upon seeing Nemesis heal, he once again resigned himself to defeat... even if his whole field was unlocked with three attacks against a single opponent.

"Always at the most critical moment, I lose. It's always ended up as such, so this time won't be any different." he conceded his defeat without truly throwing the fight, however Nemesis spoke up, mentioning scanning a Defeatist attitude. Smiling sadly he glanced up in agreement. "You're right... I'm a defeatist, however I cannot afford to give up. No matter what. It's the burden of being your shadow..." he spoke back before checking the next card he would draw. To his surprise, it was a Margal, the last piece he needed to truly finish the fight. Adding it to the soul and powering up Cynric, Seifer had enough resources to truly try and finish this fight. "Legion attack!" he shouted, thrusting his right arm forward as the dragon and knight at his command lunged forward. Nemesis's troops defended for a single trigger to pass... "Double Critical trigger! Blaster Dark! Thing Saver! Smash through!" with a blinding flash of light, both dragon and knight assaulted Ace.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:16 pm

"I do not comprehend your apology."

Yukino had her memories ripped out and Harbinger violently re-arranged anything she cared to leave behind, so of course, Nemesis did not recognize Seifer or understand the need of him being sorry. Nemesis prioritized rebooting her systems as quickly as possible, quickly being battered by a quick advance her "brother". From grade one she was struck, and with grade two: Blaster Dark the Sword of Resolution had joined the Royal Paladin forces with white armor akin to his former comrade's, still holding the giant, dark claymore. Regardless of the power behind his steely glare, Nemesis did not recognize him nor care.

And neither did Ahmes.

Star-vader, Blaster Joker appeared, the shining gleam of the darkened armor coated with black rings taking a hostile stance against his former ally. Immediately, Photon appeared to take care of his precious berserker and the android. He gave one of his former masters a wicked grin, taunting and laughing. "She's a good toy", the traitorous cyberoid sneered, clearly elated that Exculpate and Blaster Blade belonged to him now. That aside, more of the Void "programming" in Nemesis was able to restart, finally, bombarding the Seekers with a Black Hole Lock. Royal Paladin needed their rearguards, so this was possibly the worst case scenario to be fully locked by their former "Ace" of all things.

A fit of irony.

Another cyberoid who discovered and reveled in emotion: Neustart proved to be a ridiculously powerful MVP that sported the insane ability to refund the costs of the overwhelming Ace. This monster of infinite stamina: Nemesis attacked Light Saver and Light Blaze, severing their Legion apart as she did with Phantom Blaster and Blaster Dark from Jellal. This was not enough to defeat her foe, but it was more than enough to generate her necessary systems.

Seifer retaliated with the guardian dragon: Thing Saver Dragon. Notably, a dragon that appeared to be the same linage as Soul Dealer Dragon's counter's linage, another berserk emotion clone. ... Soul Dealer was Soul Saver. Facing the holy creature and the black sword with the cackling traitor and blade of madness, a clash between light and void broke out. A great, righteous power attacked the reformed tools of the Reapers, utilizing an amazing skill not once but twice to strike at them three times in a row. A splendid counterattack that required no other rearguards... For Royal Paladin, that was but another fit of irony.

But she was so strong.

Nemesis, the Chosen Sword of Void survived such an onslaught without batting an eye, giving an irritated expression. Refueling their power, she and Blaster Joker, who always stood together tore the bond of light and dark - Thing Saver and Blaster Dark - asunder, and even erased the holy dragon temporarily. Even with this tremendous display of might, Loving Healer appeared for Nemesis' brother, saving him from being savagely destroyed from the rampaging mad hero. This, too, did not cause Nemesis to flinch or falter. He still couldn't do much to hit his mark, Nemesis repairing her damages and surviving easily.

His board survived for a single turn, and it was still useless for the most part.

So he began speaking of how he always fails. At the critical moments, he always falls short. Nemesis was... confused? "Defeatist attitude confirmed?" She unintentionally scanned and observed, almost troubled by this. A hint of a sister's concern, wanting to encourage him? ... No, it was observing to see if this was a trap or if the figures of the Resistance were beginning to surrender. Either way, Seifer stated he couldn't give up regardless.

He drew Margal, and Thing Saver only needed the extra soul from that single card he drew to function.

Genuinely taken by surprise, Nemesis, Ace, and Photon were attacked by a furious light and a steely resolution. Photon immediately dodged as Nemesis rocketed herself by Ace in order to block with him. Yukino and Ahmes both suffered the attack's full force, both of them being knocked out of the sky.

"Sustaining critical dama-" Nemesis translated the situation, only to be stopped by crashing into the earth with her avatar.

Was... that it-

No, of course not. In the few moments it took for everyone to pause and question if the ex-commander had finally been downed, a burst of blue electricity surged from the crash site. Nemesis floated out of it, while Blaster Joker levitated behind her, limp and recovering. She was covered in bruises, clearly damaged from her two rivals and younger brother all sufficiently striking harshly at her. Yet, as if to mock them with Yukino's own stubborn perseverance, the most obedient drone absolutely refused to stay down. She could have stayed down even for an extra few minutes to silently recover and surprise attack anyone who got near. The sense of duty compelled her beyond logic, just as it always did before her reform.

"IT IS STILL NOT ENOUGH, MAN." Sovereign loomed over humanity, having recovered from the blows Bashiro and those united had dealt to him. Mirai's rampage could continue at any minute, the God of the Sun is still at large, the strongest Reaper Drone remains, and the Vanguard of Destruction was a level still too far. The chaos seemed even... but if they can't put down the main problems, what's truly equal about the exchanges in this war?!

"Hmph", a familiar, haughty tone scoffed at the disorder of the battlefield. A monstrously colossal dragon appeared with a multitude of colors and white robes, the dark skies overhead being opened by the descending of a reality beyond time and space. Thunder roared and lightning smashed down onto the warzone, as if paving the way and alerting all of the arrival of a godlike presence. Standing alongside the huge beast-- nay, levitating beside it was the ebony skinned, arm-blade protrusion baring Spirit of Time. Attached to Chronos' back appeared to be a black and golden, clock of thick gears for its outer layers, with thinner for the inner layers. That deity resembling being was Chronoscommand Dragon.

"YOU?!" Sovereign was actually surprised Chronojet's dear and loyal agent had shown his ugly face. Nemesis was equally as shocked. Chronoscommand lifted one of its hands, emitting a grand power from it as it shined blue, blasting the two with a separated beam of power that did not send them flying, but rather, held them in place as they were attacked. "AAAAUUUUUGGGHHH!!"

"Chronos?! That bastard is helping-" Bashiro, who spoke with awe, found himself cut off by a heavy jolting pain in his head. Many with the potential to Stride felt the searing pain of their bodies yearning to transcend in the presence of a G Unit.

"Helping?! Don't be ridiculous!" Chronos' voice bombed with a new resolution, malicious toward humans as well. "I disappeared after revealing to the Seeds their true nature and fate, and thought long and hard about all that has and will happen. Humanity will lose, and the Reapers will be allowed to annihilate everything, as Chronojet Dragon will not make his move. Such insolence from man still, and how lazy, unfaithful, and betraying lacks of action from my 'Lord'! No more! If he's so scared of Harbinger reaching the Akashic Record, he won't come out...

I will simply use the power gathered on this battlefield to open the gateway to the sealed Akashic Record!

I will become the new lord of Gear Chronicle and end this myself, for this is my Revolution!!"

Nemesis, ever defiant and argumentative with Chronos as Yukino began to overclock several of her functions. With this, she utilized Void to redirect the energy shot at her at Chronos, blasting him hard enough for his assault on her and the Reaper stopped, and Chronoscommand Dragon vanished.

"Damn you, Exculpate!! Still in my way!" Chronos cursed, conjuring another powerful beam and launching it, hitting Nemesis far too quickly than even her godlike reflex programming could responding, sending her careening toward... that man.

Reaper Invasion - Codename: Nemesis - Page 2 Tumblr_static_28er09rqmahws80ocgko80s8g

Chronos growls violently, pulsating with the transcendent power of space-time: Gear Chronicle! Chronos is calling for revolution and if he opens that gate, not only will he get control of the Akashic Record, but the Reapers have a shot at it as well! The revolutionary will gain control of time or the great evil invading will destroy it! Don't let either of those happen!

Temporal Renegade, Chronos Damage Threshold: 15
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:39 pm

Fubuki was in the process of climbing a building, having overheard the sounds of battle. She couldn't just stand by and watch anymore, she knew she had to take action. Just as she was about to reach the roof, Chronoscommand appeared. The pain seared her mind, and she fell back down a flight of stairs. When Chronoscommand finally vanished, Fubuki forced herself to climb the stairs again, despite the fall injuring her. Finally, she reached the roof. She looked up at the sky towards Chronos, recognizing him as the being that could still Stride. He must've been the one that caused the headache, and if it was him, Aoi had felt it too. Fubuki's ice cold glare rested solely on Chronos and Tetra Burst Dragon appeared behind her, summoned by the reality bangle. Maelstrom appeared as well, standing beside the Blue Wave dragon.

"Fire."

A high-pressure blast from Tetra-Drive and a barrage of missiles were fired from the two dragons at Chronos. Fubuki planned to take him on for Aoi right here.

Cero, meanwhile, was still in his rubble. Muffled screaming could be heard from beneath the rocks, and a few stray bolts of lightning were occasionally visible. Even after Chronoscommand disappeared, his body was still trying to Stride. God dammit Cero.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:49 pm

The boom of temporal power and the coming of a new warrior, Chronos caused Darren's head to pulse. Just his appearance was enough to cause a reaction from his Seeded power. His eyes flashed and he saw the robotic Yukino fall from his power alone. There were others to deal with her, but Chronos was someone he had to subdue. In his mind, Darren was the only one with the power to do so.

Daiyusha understood this without uttering a word. The gateway can not be allowed to be opened in the middle of all of this carnage and chaos. "Are you freaking crazy?!" Darren called out as Daiyusha carried him to the pending battle with all the speed his jets could muster. When he finally stopped, he was face to face with Chronos. "The Reapers have said all this time how much they want the records so they can do what they want, rewrite and delete everything... and you're opening the door for it HERE when almost all of em are around?! What the hell makes you think that's a good idea?! I understand what that is more than enough to have to stop you!"

Daiyusha looked at Chronos with a glare. "The servant who wishes to be master... The timing for this could not be more misguided. Even if you have no faith in humans, offering the enemy all they seek in prominence is not an answer."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:13 pm

Impatience. The breeding ground for anxious despair was wheeling under the Resistance as they pushed themselves headfirst into demise. Sera forced himself to fight Karin, pushing his way into the battle without a moment to think. Every blow he landed was violent, destructive, and immense. Karin was built like a tank, and nothing a word her and Sera said to each other seemed to mean. What was the purpose of continuing this battle? No matter how many times Sera damaged the woman, she survived, she healed, and she dished the punishment back out. Sera's reckless faith in bringing Karin back after each and every victory was unmet, and he felt this would be no different. But now was different, she was so much more powerful. Defeat was not only imminent, but no matter how many times he kept her bound, she struck back harder.

Sera blew out. He burned through his entirety, being defeated after scorching Karin with ten damage total, only to have healed five of it and be dealt back all six in full for a loss. He was sent flying in the same direction Okuri was, albeit not as far off as he was not sent by a drop kick catalyst. His consciousness did not waver, but his confidence started to falter. Was this what the power of the Reaper's did to people? Was this all there was to look forward to? He was just lucky to be left from deletion... But the aching sore in his chest was a cavity that no victory would be able to sate. It was simple. Hell was on the horizon, and nobody could give the word to stop it.

Not Haruka. Not the Resistance. Not the Meister. Prayers were falling on deaf ears.

"Haruka... you try too hard..."

Sera's body hit the ground, tumbling limply into a tree, to which a spurt of blood lay around the corner of his lips and spilling at the edge of his tongue. Iron filled his senses as his eyes become quiet and dazed.

Haruka kept Okuri in a light embrace regardless, listening to his companion speak to him. He had no words of solace to offer as the battle began to heat up. To Haruka it felt like only a matter of moments did this thing, this fallacious image of his fiancee, had began to utterly annihilate all those Haruka and her had kept close. Though clearly her heart must have been set off or tampered with. There was no way that she... No, she had been deleted. Right?! That's what he had seen with his own eyes. Then who was this image?

What hellish apocrypha had set foot on the land humanity spent decades, centuries, a lifetime, building up, only to be torn down in a matter of weeks, months at best. The white-haired commander breathed in heavily, his nostrils nearly flaring as he released Okuri from his grasp, giving him a nod. This was his time to maintain what order could be in the chaos. Through the bangle, he sent a message.

"All Resistance members who've got an ounce of fight left in them, keep up the assault. I can't say we'll be able to push them back just yet, but retreating means a bigger loss than you can possibly imagine. Those who are unable, retreat immediately and recover before returning to duty--"

Haruka was cut off by a message from Thavas. He was quiet for a moment, Haruka snapping to get his mouth opened. The news was... unsettling to say the least. Contact with Ripple Squadron was lost after communication for aid was sent. His eyes became deader and deader with each result that crossed his metaphorical desk. Another breath passed as his eyes shifted briefly over, only to see his brother-in-law's defeat at the hands of her.

It was then that Haruka felt it. His head splitting. Searing, starving pain in his skull. A booming voice broke the scene wide open. Before the white-haired commander could give himself the slightest fracture of a moment to think and decide, Chronos was explaining himself like the villain in a story before it was over. Though, unlike most scenarios, a clear way to stop him seemed to be unlikely. In fact, Haruka, nor Sera, could think of anything that could really put a damper on those plans. Considering the power he was boasting, there was likely not a cold day in Hell's chance...

Suddenly, from the corner of the young general's eye, he saw the figure. She retaliated to the being, attempting to fight back. It was immediately at this moment Chronos inflicted prompt punishment for her defiance, and was sent barreling towards Haruka's own direction. He went running. He sprinted. He took each and every breath with a grain of salt and 110% of his mind, in order to keep her body from taking too much damage from the impact. No matter who she was now, whoever this fallacious image is to everybody else...

... she still has the face of Haruka's love. His heart tore and emotions were driving him now, whereas rational logic and morale originally had. This was a mistake, he knew it, and yet he allowed himself to be driven to this.

"Yukino!"
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Okuri's legs stabilized somewhat more as Haruka held him gently for a time. There wasn't much for the two of them to say. The new commander released the spirit and relayed an order to the resistance. All with any ability to fight were to continue for as long as they could while those too injured were to fall back. Taking a brief moment to mentally check himself Okuri determined he was in the former category. He could still fight. For how long he didn't know but he would take someone on the Reapers' side down before he fell. Just as he took to scanning the battlefield again a sharp pain started deep within his head. It grew with alarming speed until it was all he could do to remain standing. He let out a howl in response. As it faded he noticed Chronos, the spirit of time. Chronojet's assistant. That was backup!

But that soon proved to not be true. Chronos was determined to end the entirety of this war himself. Chronos was another being of such alarming power that Okuri felt it suicidal to simply attach him. But that could be said of many of their opponents here. But he knew one thing, that the gate the time spirit wished to open could not by any means fall into the hands of the Reapers. Haruka had taken off after Nemesis.

"Haruka!" Okuri called out to him but there was no turning the man's attention away from his beloved. Instead he looked forward and saw another fearsome sight. The god of the sun, a Reaper drone and master of kagero was burning all in his sight.

This man had always been with the Reapers and yet Okuri knew next to nothing about him. Save that he was powerful. And so his mind set on this man. He had to fall before Okuri could die. He wouldn't allow himself to pass away without having done something for those he would leave behind. Great Nature sensed their vanguard's determination and fired on the flaming man to draw his attention from the other members of the resistance as Okuri gathered what strength he had left and began a charge.
Doggy
Doggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:46 pm

Bashiro only barely got a grip on his mind long enough to hear the new commander's orders. Those who can fight, keep fighting. Those who can't, leave. "Well..." The thug sweat, but not as nervously as usual. The confidence he gained fighting Sovereign boosted him a ton in getting him to fight more willingly. But now, his comrade- nay, brother in arms Haruka told everyone who could to keep pressing on. Surely, the sight of the ex-commander's wild onslaught hurt him more than anyone in the Resistance with Seifer being the only other exception. "... If he's got the heart to still stand, so do I." He grinned, the Big Bang Busters preparing to somehow handle Sovereign and Chronos.

"When I perform the Agent's Override..." Speaking of Chronos, he spoke to those opposing him, reaching an arm out and manipulating time and space itself to have the missiles fired from Fubuki's Tear Dragons fly into a portal, coming out of another aimed at Daiyusha, the rest of the Resistance, AND the still combating Reaper Dragons. "I will have the power to wipe out these ugly creatures who follow me to the Akashic Record! Unlike Chronojet Dragon, I will not succumb to crippling fear!"

"GAHAHAHAHA!! YOU THINK IT'LL BE THAT SIMPLE TO DESTROY ME, TEMPORAL LAPDOG?" Sovereign cackled and chuckled, but that soon stopped when the Interdimensional Revolution appeared again, only for an instant to let loose a full powered punch of glowing, space-time force slam into the Vanguard of Destruction. Unlike the tickles and brushing mankind did to him, and even unlike Bashiro's physical force, this actually caused Sovereign to flinch and reel back greatly, being significantly knocked backward. "URGH!!" The monster howled, wincing and getting its ground back. "NO WONDER HARBINGER IS WILLING TO KILL YOU BEFORE YOU LEAD US TO THE AKASHIC RECORD...!!"

"That's correct, disgusting infidel! I'm a hindrance to the erasure of everything, am I not?!"

This was out of hand.

Chronos and Sovereign both prepared to fight those surrounding them all at once and each other at the same time...!!

Solis, however, watched everything calmly as Overlord batted away those who dared to fight the God of the Sun. He was not entirely moved by Chronos' appearance, despite the headache settling though mitigated by his divine power... Instead, he sighed. This single battle, more than any other, had grown outrageously more out of hand than any other. Even the half of the Twin Towers began a spacetime shaking duel with the renegade while fighting off everything else around him. The redhead was... somber. Until a hostile presence was made known to him and the Flame Dragon Emperor.

"What-" Solis turned, stopping his own words at the sight of Okuri. He had no time to be questioning movements. The warrior was to fight, and that is what he will do. Overlord roared violently as Solis rushed toward him, meeting his challenge.

And then there was them.

Nemesis spent her time in the air trying to access systems that would ease the recoil or regain balance, but the damage done to her by others and Chronos' powerful beam, along with how much power she herself had been using up had that a bit of a difficult task. Her mind and body felt akin to that of a computer just booting up with a large amount of programs trying to run upon startup all at once, causing immense lag from the get-go. However, the super weapon perked up when someone shouted that same name the Kaiser called her. Looking backward, she saw the commander of the Resistance, and he was a very important target. But he was rushing toward where she could possibly land... without hostility? Confusing, and she blurted out:

"I do not know anyone by the name Yukino-"

She didn't even realize how fast she was flying, so preoccupied with saying that to the point where the distance wasn't measured. She was very close, and in a few moments, her body would collide with his.

-------------------------------------

The shield defending Aoi was gone, she was encased in a boulder of ice lacking transparency, Aoi's fate unknown to the masses.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next