Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field: Gotem City

+7
NoelKusanagi
Xateramusa
Lightning King
Best Girl
BluishOver
Dementuo
Jello
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Field: Gotem City - Page 2 Empty Re: Field: Gotem City

Post by BluishOver Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:57 am

Tsubasa was caught off guard by the figure's display, he never seemed to understand why he was so against the game if he relies on it nevertheless...who is this person? where has this behaviour been shown before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPNew5WDlX8

"MY VANGUARD LOOK OUT!" shouted Ahmes from within Tsubasa's deck.

-PIERCE!-

"..Gah!..." gurnted Tsubasa, as the scythe pierced him from behind straight through his heart. "...You-'re..wrong..this game takes more than just luck...but i'm not interested...in starting a war..aaah...I want-..to end it..." he said, as the dragon removed the scythe from Tsubasa's body.

It was done.

"...NO AHHHHH!!!" shouted Tsubasa, as the reverse began to consume his body, attempting to take control of him, unfortunately the struggle was too much for his body as he struggled to stand straight with the red aura slowly trying to take him over.

He was unable to stand straight moving from side to side attempting to control the situation but to no avail, what made it worse was the fact that Zenith leaped out of his deck and charged at the dragon.

"HOW DARE YOU!!?"

Unfortunately with a quick motion the dragon sent a shockwave that sent the weakened Zenith back to his card but at the same time knocked Tsubasa from the side of the skyscraper rooftop. With that Tsubasa fell from the top of the skyscraper hurling straight down to the ground...his body still being invaded and his focus almost in complete disarray. Tsubasa had survived being flung at a building...but can he handle this situation?

Last edited by BluishOver on Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:16 am; edited 3 times in total
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:03 am

The figure snickered, and so did the dragon. The humanoid walked over to the edge of the rooftop and looked down, whispering to himself "I̧͠͏ ̴͞͞w̨ą̛s̀́ ͢ńe̡̛ver̡ ҉th̸̕͝è̸͠ ̛̕o̶̢n̛e t̷̸o͜͟ ̷p̸l̢҉a͏͟҉y̴ ̶f͘͝a̛͝į͡r̷͡.҉́". And then took a similar way out to Tsubasa, disappearing to god knows where.

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Gripping his chest, Tsubasa descended at high speed towards the ground, his body enveloped by the darkish-red aura as it attempted to push him towards the reverse. He was unable to focus or think straight, all he knew was that his world was in chaos.

"...Ahh...Ahhh...I...what...am..I..gonna..-do.." he would think, his mind completely distorted.

Thankfully, Ahmes appeared from within his deck and helped slow down the fall of his vanguard, allowing Tsubasa to land a lot more gently on the ground, nevertheless it was quite the fall. His fall however, ended up right in front of his friend Noel.

"...Ahhh...he-lp" he would mutter, hoping that no one would look at him in this state.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:06 pm

Noel was shocked to see Tsubasa coming down from the sky and gently fall to the ground. What was more shocking and worrying was him being enveloped by the unwanting but familiar aura of the Reverse. What in the... how?! This is not good! Noel thought and tried talking to him.

"Hey! What happened?! Why are you becoming Reversed?! Don't you dare fall for them! Fight it!" Noel knew there was nothing she can do but watch the inevitable happen, however she hoped that somehow he can break free from the Reverse
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:09 pm

"Fight it! Fight it!" was all Tsubasa could hear, as he gently opened his eyes and saw his friend Noel, at his side giving her concern to his situation, though his mind was rattled and disoriented he could still see her look of worry. It tore him apart to cause this much trouble but at the same time be so helpless, all he could do was struggle, struggle to try and stay conscious of the people he cares about, so that the Reverse does not take over.

"....I....Gahh" he gasped, as his eyes slowly shut, his mind sinking and the aura enveloping his body even more.
___________________________________________________________________________________
The next thing Tsubasa would see when he opens his eyes would be something....quite different from the usual...something he would not forget for the rest of his life. He woke up to find himself in a room located withing a house, this made no sense to him. A few moments he could remember himself becoming reversed but now he was lying on a bed within a room...that...oddly looked familiar.

"That looks like the poster that I used to have in my bedroom when I was a kid..hehe it even has that drawing I put on it.....what....WHAT THE." he exclaimed, as he sat up straight on the bed looking around the room, his eyes widening with each detail of the room absorbed by his brain. "...This...this is exactly like my old room...back when..."
"Come on boys, time for dinner." said a gentle voice, coming from outside the room he was in.
"...............Mom......MOM!...i'm here mom! I'm coming!" shouted Tsubasa, as he jumped out of the bed and ran towards the door, unlocking it. Unfortunately his gaze fell on something even more supernatural, there they were his parents, his mom, his dad and....a young 4 year-old Haruto and next to him........an 8 year-old...Tsubasa.
"...What is going on....Mom! Dad! Guys! can you hear me? I'm right here!" he said, as he lunged towards his mom to give her a hug....but instead found himself passing right through her...in fact every part of his body could pass through anything he could see, the table, the cups...almost like he was a ghost...."What is....happening..."
"What are we having today dear?" asked Tsurugi, Tsubasa's father.
"Turkey Dinner, try not to get too excited dear, I haven't tried it in so long." replied Asami, Tsubasa's mother.

At that response Tsubasa immediately turned towards his parents, his eyes widening with fear and worry. He then immediately ran towards the kitchen area to find that old-school calendar that his mom used to hang near the fridge. 13/10/1998......
"......This day....No....you can't honestly be asking me to live through this again..............please...I can't." he said, at his word the reverse suddenly started to appear on his left palm, to which he immediately reacted by shaking his hand and refocusing. "....-pant--pant-....I can't let myself be consumed but...why am I here??!! why?!!!"

"Tsubasa could you go get me the rice from the kitchen? Haruto why don't you go get some sleep for now? Come on let's go." said Asami.
"Sure, I will mom." said the younger Tsubasa.
"Goodnight everyone." said the younger Haruto cheerfully.

Tsubasa stood in front of the fridge, next to the stove, his face facing the floor as he felt helpless and severly upset but what is about to unfold in front of him, what he did not count on though was what he would see this time around.

The younger Tsubasa walked up to the stove and grabbed the plate of rice...but before he left he turned to the stove once again and noticed something odd, he saw that one of the oven controls was accidently left on...Tsubasa also noticed this, it finally clicked the reason that night unfolded the way it did was because of this accident, he could now see that if the younger Tsubasa turned that control off then the oven would return to normal and there would more than likely not be a repeat of what happened many years ago....why did the present day Tsubasa not remember this though?

"..Turn it off! Please turn it off! You have to!" he shouted at the younger Tsubasa, obviously he knew that neither his voice nor his appearance could reach them, he was merely an observer. "What are you waiting for???!!!"
The younger Tsubasa turned his head and stared directly into the present day Tsubasa's eyes, it seemed unlikely that he was looking at him directly but when Tsubasa turned around he saw nothing or no one that could possibly be the target of the 8 year-old's gaze. That was when things took a turn for the worst....when the younger Tsubasa spawned reverse markings descending from his eyes and scrolling down his cheeks, his gaze still fixated on the present day Tsubasa, and an evil smile appearing on his face, as he started to walk away towards his mother.

I can't do anything.....

".........NO!!!..." he shouted, as he ran to the oven and attempted to turn off the switch but no matter how many times he tried his hand would pass right through it. He would try holding anything else, throwing something at the oven if he could hold it, hitting the walls or anything that would cause some kind of miracle to change the disaster that is about to happen in front of his eyes.

"...Don't do this..."

-grabs his jacket and tries to make something happen to the switch-

"...Don't do this!!..."

-grabs his deck and frantically tries to interact with the switch-

".....Don't take them away from me!!!!"

-tries to grab anything in the house that could work-

With a realization of his helplessness he falls on his knees, his fists pushing at the ground as the tears started to flood from his eyes. "...Don't make me a murderer...I don't want to lose them..."

It really was a difficult scene to watch, on one hand you have a family having a normal dinner but right next to them you see a man who can see an omen but no matter what he would not be able to change it....all he was allowed to do was watch....as time passed, the oven slowly overheating and the same day he lived through once would occur yet again in front of him.

After a bit Tsubasa heard the parents arguing with his younger self, the same arguement that made Tsubasa leave the house that night for some fresh air...it happened again as expected, the boy walked out of the house and ran towards the river, he could still be somewhat visible from the window near the kitchen. However, the boy did something odd, as Tsubasa watche him run towards the river, he noticed him turning around and taunting him to follow him, his reverse marks showing again...There was no question this younger Tsubasa knew who he was in fact he knew that his actions would lead to the disaster that ruined Tsubasa's life years ago.

"...He can see me...I have to get to him...maybe if I do then I can stop this.....i'll do my best...my family.." he said, as he left the house and began chasing down the younger version of him.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

On the outside was a totally different scene, all of the above was happening in Tsubasa's mind as he was in a coma-like state, his body gradually being reversed. As people walked by they could not tell what was happening but they turned a blind eye as they could not see the same aura that Noel or anyone familiar with the reverse could see. If this continues Tsubasa will be completely reversed within minutes.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:19 pm

To everyone else, they thought Noel was helping out Tsubasa who had simply passed out. When in reality, he was being Reversed. The dark aura was slowly enveloping almost 80% of his body and it continued, about to win him over and completely bring Tsubasa to the Reverse side. Noel couldn't do anything but watch, she felt powerless. There has to be a way to stop this! But how?! Why can't we do anything?!

Almost like a foreshadowing of the future, Noel was watching one of her friends fall without having any power to stop it.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:19 pm

A dream? A test? What was this even? Is what Tsubasa would think as he continued running towards the river where he knew he would find the younger Tsubasa. He hopes to try and get him to save his family and to understand the reason behind the reverse markings that he saw on the young boy's face.

Arriving at the river, behind the young boy Tsubasa, simply tried to speak but before he could say anything he heard a slight laugh and saw the young boy turn around and address him, "Hahahahahahahaha! you should have seen yourself back there, hahahahahahha, you were pathetic!! running around the house trying to save your family, hahahhahhaa!...pathetic guys like you...really piss me off." said the young boy.

".....They're your family too, how could you allow such a thing to happen.....if I could touch anyone here I would have done something about you!" said Tsubasa, his eyes filled with anger.

"That's right hahahaah, give into your anger, let the reverse drown you into it's spell, what did you expect the process to be? some amusement park ride? No...we offer you Tsubasa Hayato....one chance...just one...to change the fate that fell upon your family...all you have to do..is submit to us, it won't hurt, in fact you would be able to go and change the outcome here and now...all you have to is take my hand...submit to the reverse, and it will all be over..." said the young by, a devilish smile appearing on his face.

"...................................What should I do...how can I be put in a situation like this...do I choose my family or the world's safety...if these invaders take control of me...they would have access to Diablo and everything about me....they would use me to tear the world apart......but...my family...." he said, turning around to look at the direction of the house then looking back at the boy.

-takes a step towards him-

"...I've spent my whole life..."

-another step-

"...Hating myself..."

-another step-

"...blaming myself...."

-another step-

"...secluding myself...all because I could not do a thing back there."

-begins to extend his hand-

"....forgive m-"
"Stop!"

"...Ahmes...Ezel...Yunos..." he said, looking at his decks as they began to glow, then looking back at the boy, that was when he froze, his hand only a few centimeters away from meeting with the boy's extended hand.

He saw himself, his face reflecting from the river behind the boy, he saw the kind of person he was turning into if he took the offer, the result that would occur if he took this offer...the lies that the invaders have promised for all the other fighters who fell to their spell.

Quickly retracting his hand and stepping away from the boy Tsubasa, took out his deck and faced the boy his eyes conveying the desire to remove the invaders from him, no matter what, he would not allow himself to be reversed.

"...If you want me by your side then face me...I won't allow you to harm anymore people the same way you've harmed most of the people I care about!" he said, his blue aura appearing around him within the vision and on the outside in front of Noel.

"Heh, fine then, I believe you were acquainted with our clown friend here yes?" said the boy, gesturing to the creature that stabbed Tsubasa, appearing behind the boy his scythe glowing a dark bright red. "You will submit, whether you choose to or not."

"Stand Up Vanguard! Arum! Dust Tail Unicorn!"

The fight between the two ensued the younger Tsubasa using the clown's link joker deck while present day Tsubasa stuck to his Liberators. The turns went by in simple fashion from grade 1 to grade 2, though for each damage Tsubasa would deal against the reverse, a chunk of the reverse aura surrounding his body would disappear, revealing his true bluish aura. now onto Grade 3, Tsubasa rode into Solitary Liberator Gancelot, and pushed his opponent to 4 damage, his avatar dealing the fourth hit. The boy rode to Infinite Zero and pushed Tsubasa to 4 damage as well, after recovering one of his hits with a heal trigger. Tsubasa then crossbreakrides into Gancelot Zenith, his formation being one rear-guard column and a vanguard booster, with Zenith's Limit Break he pushed his opponent all the way back to 5 damage, the lack of units in his hand making it difficult to push correctly.The next turn was the boy's breakride, into another copy of Infinite Zero, locking Tsubasa's Arum and newly called Brennius, and pushing him to 5 damage.

"Such a weak flame that unit has, if it can be locked with the snap of a finger hahaha." said the boy, laughing maniacally at his own taunts.

"The Bluish Flames are not something for you to underestimate, they have enough strength to end you, -draws a grade 3- Liberate us from Shadow and rectify the past, appear now power of the bluish flames! Generation Stride! Bluish Flame True Liberator, Holy Flame!" he said, striding to his g-unit.

Tsubasa, called balan to his empty column and used Holy Flame's stride skill to call his avatar once again, retiring his opponent's radon and pushing and attacking his opponent with all the power he had, sadly two perfect guards made his attacks and double critical useless, fortunately his brennius and bruno column was now back to normal and so was Arum.

"...Disappointing...I expected a lot more from your flames, now witness true power, Roar of shadow, piercing the world, send your influence across this battlefield, give new form to the reaper of chaos, Now, Breakride! Star-Vader! Chaos Breaker Dragon! LOCK!" shouted the young boy, his laughter apparent and the dragon appearing with him, triangle-locking Tsubasa's formation."To dust you will return, Chaos Breaker destroy him!"

Tsubasa was able to perfect the vanguard attack as well as block the other two attacks from Radon and Infinite Zero. But now he had only two cards in hand, a perfect guard and a heal trigger, his formation locked and even if he drew the necessary units needed to stride Holy Flame would not be able to assemble a formation from the lock presence.

"...What should I do...there is nothing in my deck or in my stride zone that can get me out of this situation...maybe I should take his offer.......if it is hopeless I may as well...try to live with my family...after all what would change...I've lost to the masked figure before..I failed to protect my comrades and myself several times...I would just live a life of regret and guilt all over again...." he thought.

"We cannot grow! If we do not face our problems head on Neu!"

Tsubasa's eyes widened.

He had remembered what he told Neu, he had never accepted what had happened to him many years ago and that has affected him until this day, he had not acknowledged that his path and life would not be the same if things went differently. He was about to sell his soul to a demon because he still blamed himself and wanted more than anything to change what had happened, that was what the reverse used against him.

"...-breathes-..if not for this night, I would not be the person I am today, I would not be surrounded by many, I would not be Tsubasa Hayato...I will end this war, no matter what happens I will open the path to a brighter future for everyone...with everyone." he said, his eyes filled with determination. "..If i'm-no if we are going to change anything, it will be our future!"

Once he said that his deck began to glow, a voice reaching him from within.
"I've been waiting for you to say these words...my Vanguard."
"...Alfred.."

"...Let's end this, Draw! Release the world from it's binding spell, descend now more than ever, King of all Knights! Ride! Liberator, Monarch Sanctuary Alfred!, I won't give up, we won't back down against you, Limit Break!...now Alfred, Liberate our allies from their suffering, Liberator the Lock!" he shouted as his new King unleashed his power setting him up to end the game with this last assault.

"What...No...the invincible Lock! You can't do this!" said the young boy in disbelief.

"It ends here!" him and the king said, in unison, as the final damage was dealt releasing Tsubasa's body and the young boy's body from the grip of the reverse aura that surrounded them.

With the fight concluded the boy returned to normal and could no longer see the present day Tsubasa, the rest of the night played out exactly like in Tsubasa's memory. Hearing an explosion the two Tsubasas turned around and ran to the house at full speed, only to find that the house was on fire. Tsubasa's old friend Ray had heard the explosion as well, and had come to help his friend.

"Tsubasa, get away! Go get help hurry!" said Ray, as the younger Tsubasa took off to find some kind of help, anywhere in this area.

In the meantime Ray leapt into the building and was almost about to leave the house before a pillar fell from the ceiling and knocked him out fling the asleep Haruto outside the house by a bit. Tsubasa could do nothing...but just watch as well as his friend gave his life to save his brother...."...So that's why...forgive me...my friend..."

A few moments later Fei and the rest of Tsubasa's friends arrived at the scene, getting Haruto away from the fire and taking him to the nearest hospital. The young Tsubasa on the other hand saw the house of flames and started running towards it, screaming for his parents who were dying in that catastrophe.

"MOM! DAD!" he shouted.
"NO!" shouted Fei standing in the young Tsubasa's way and punching him in the gut.
"Gaaah.....Fei...GET OUT OF MY WAY, NO!!! MY PARENTS ARE IN THERE! GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!"
"I would...if I did not mind losing my best friend..." replied Fei.

Tsubasa watched as the house was collapsing and being enveloped by the flames, until a thought came to his mind if his body can walk through the object here...then maybe he can get into the house. With a deep breath he walked up to the burning house and stepped in his body unaffected by the flames around him. He walked in and saw his parents under a wooden pillar as it burned in front of his eyes, their hands joined together and still smiling at one another, that mere scene, made his face drip with tears as he could not handle looking at them like this, knowing that he left the house while they were angry at him after that arguement. That was when he heard his mom say this, "Tsubasa...if you can hear me...please take care of your brother, we love you my boy...I wish you could have gotten my apology letter but I hope you will remember how much we love you......" and his father followed with, "I will always be proud of you my sons."

".........." Tsubasa could not say anything except cry as he watched them die in front of him. However, he left the area and went into his room to look for this letter his mom mentioned, his room was almost practically on fire...except for a note on his desk that was left open....

He read the letter....

"My dear Tsubasa, please don't be upset, struggles happen that is just part of life. We did not mean to get so angry with you, please understand that whatever we say or do towards you is because we love you...No matter what you do or who you become we will always love you."

A ghost standing in front of a desk in a burning room, his eyes tearing up with sadness, as the place he once called home burned to the ground once again, but this time....he had acceptance, he was finally relieved of the pain and doubt that he felt all those years back, he could finally not blame himself anymore about the events that took place, in reality he never knew the oven control caused the flame, but the reverse manipulated his vision in order to toy with him and make him submit, but now he was different, armed with a more powerful King by his side as well as his comrades he was ready to face the invaders on the outside, but this time as a changed man.

"...Goodbye..." he said, as he vanished from the vision and returned to consciousness in reality.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Back in front of Noel, Tsubasa's body had begun to glow with his bluish aura, he was convinced that he overcame the reverse, but something Noel's eyes told him otherwise...and it was settled when he felt a strong push from within his body, a push that shook his very being, and made him grip his heart.

"...What's going on...my power it is being used by something...." he thought.
"My Vanguard"
"Guys...what is happening to me..." he asked.
"You have not put an end to the reverse my Vanguard, it still remains within your body, except you power is currently holding it back...but I don't know for how long, if the energy continues to build unchecked...I don't know what the effect might be."
"...We only need to destroy the invaders...once they are gone...this energy should escape m- -another push was felt- hhhhggghhh -pant- -pant- I can do this...I can keep this power in check..I won't allow it to consume me." he said, as his focus returned and his body stopped glowing, as he could see Noel in front of him.

"Sorry to put you through all that..." he said, directing his statement to Noel.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:30 pm

Xat walked around some more before seeing a tall skyscraper. Something told her that a reversed was up there and following her gut feeling she the the entrance and saw Noel and Tsubasa there, and was confused.

"Noel? Tsubasa? what are you doing here?" She asked them as she looked at the skyscraper and wondered if it was just her imagination.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:30 pm

No way, he is... not Reversed? Impossible, no way I'm going to believe that! I'm gonna make sure of it! Noel didn't trust Tsubasa at all even though he seemed to be in pain.

She took a few steps back and pulled out her deck and quickly switched some cards around. "Only one way to know if you really are Tsubasa or a Reversed fighter... I have no choice but to use this, but its the only way and I'm not gonna run away from it any longer! Fight me right now!" Unknown to her, Noel's eyes turned red with a dark red aura around her.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:43 pm

Darren entered the city due to a text he received. He hadn't been able to see it or do anything about it until after he exited the Training Area. Now he was here and he was ready to fight. The text that brought him here was from Xat. After seeing her hurt once due to the Reverse and what it did to her, he didn't want her in danger again. He had to fight so she didn't have to.

Are you sure this is what you wish? We can all fight together.

"Can't chance it... Xat already got hurt once on my watch. And not just her. Noel, Seifer... I haven't been able to do much for anyone."

You can only do so much. You're only human.

"Humans can do a lot when they put their minds to it! I'm gonna start by taking those Jokers down!"

He stopped as he looked up to a skyscraper. He felt something familiar. That was definitely Reverse energy. He had to get up there. He had to hope Xat wasn't already there. He went into the building and started to climb stair after stair. "Why does this place have so many floors..."

When Darren reached the top, he was ready to pass out. He didn't though. He saw Xat and Tsubasa, as well as Noel. Her Aura was red like her eyes. His own eyes went wide at the thought of what might be happening. Is she Reversed? Is she trying to fight them as a Reverse fighter? I can't allow that! Unfortunately for him, they weren't on the roof.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:19 am

Hostility was the last thing that Tsubasa needed right now, not only was he exhausted and being attacked by a 'thing' in his body, he was also being accused or receiving the implication that he was an enemy. While he did not blame Noel for her judgement he honestly was not sure how to feel but...

-looking at his glowing deck, and smiling-

"She needs this..." he thought.

"Alright, i'll give you what you want-..oh" he said, seeing her eyes glow that way. "Then let's try this...hhhhggghhh!"

Tsubasa revealed a bit of the reverse energy dormant within him, similar to a beacon for people to follow, he wanted to deal with certain seeds since his comrades were coming to his side, those including Xat and probably one more, if he is interested.

"It's good to see you again Xat, sorry the re-union is not under better circumstances, but don't worry if you want reverse fighters...i'd give it a few minutes..i'm counting on you." he said, giving the lady a thumbs up.

"Alright Noel, let's do this." he said, revealing his deck.

He was probably not going to be left alone after the reverse energy stunt he just pulled but really it can only be sensed not seen, it was even harder to keep it contained again, as he could still feel the pain with almost every of his heartbeats, his fatigue was clear.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:27 am

Resonance.

Amatsuki was sitting in an alley, playing a harmonica whilst searching out soul resonance for reverse fighters in the area. He had already taken down several groups of them a few hours ago. A majority of the group was taken out nearly instantly by one attack of Amatsuki's soulcharged to the max Vanguard. He was having issues guarding things out but that was a given these days.

Then, it hit. The soundwaves were intermixing with an ominous soulwave. Reverse. Amatsuki was quicker than a flash to drop his instrument, grab his deck, throw on his gloves and rough to the scene of the area. A few people stood among them. He blinked around, holding up his deck. The deck actually caught waves better than instruments. He sent out his own powerful wave of soul from his deck, checking for the opponent who he was challenging.

Being mute was difficult. He began to hum. He closed his eyes, pulled his hair over his ear, and hummed some more checking for the resonance.

Hello?

His wave transmitted into a word. Essentially, calling out to his opponent.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:32 am

Yeah it was probably a bad idea to release any of that energy but, what's done is done. The sound of footsteps echoed, much akin to the previous encounter in New York City. The male from before, with an uncanny resemblence to Seifer, made his appearance once more. "Really? After what happened last time, you'd allow yourself to be found by me a second time?" there was an exhausted sigh, as the brunette shook his head, taking several more steps forward, Ezel appearing at his master's side, walking in step. The pressure he gave off, just from being there... It was crushing, suffocating. Even the most hardened of people would slink back in some kind of fear with the presence this male gave off now. Oh? Though it seemed another was already here. Close by, but... where? Oh well, it didn't really matter.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:37 am

Arriving finally from New York, future Noel was flying around Gotem City and making sure the threat of Reverse was eradicated. She wouldn't care if it was a friend who was still living in this time that was reversed. If they were, they were as good as dead. That was when she felt burts of Reverse energy almost in the form of a signal. The poor fool just made this easier for me... I will gladly end their lives. Noel thought as she landed on a skyscraper close to the building where her present self was located.

"Tsubasa... so I am going to be the one to kill you afterall..." Noel said to herself as she slowly descended to the ground where they were.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:46 am

"Stand Up Vanguard!" was declared by both Noel and Tsubasa, as their fight ensued before the arrival of the expected guests. Tsubasa had a lot of faith in his comrades it seemed, or maybe it was the new emanating confidence that was apparent from his aura now more than before.

The first basic turns went by quickly, both players superior calling and reaching their grade 3 breakrides, the damage count being 3-4 in Tsubasa's favor, the next turn was Noel's turn to move. Her eyes revealed her redish aura once again, as she crossbroke rode into her...Reverse unit.

"...I won't be consumed, my ideal will dawn the color of darkness and light within it's jewel, as  it envelopes my opponents, CrossBreakride! Broken Heart Jewel Knight, Ashlei Reverse!" exclaimed Noel, as she unleashed her Reverse unit, without losing any control...

"...I see, that's amazing to be able to control the reverse without having to contain it...you really are amazing Noel." he said, as the fight continued.

Ashlei Reverse unleashed her Jewel Sword Noir on Tsubasa's front row rear-guard while at the same time filling her board and pushing Tsubasa all the way to 5 damage, while recovering one through a heal trigger. Now it was Tsubasa's turn to move, with his own crossbreakride.

"..May your bond become a universal energy, guide us to the world, CrossBreakRide! Liberator of Bonds, Gancelot Zenith!" he said, as he crossbrokerode into Zenith.

With Zenith's Limit break and full assault he managed to push Noel to 5 damage while also utilizing Blaster Blade's retire skill with balan. Now the fighters were tied at 5 damage each both holding onto a few cards in their hands, now Noel picks up the pace.

"I'm glad that you're not actually reversed Tsubasa...but that does not mean I'm going to hold back....You're going to regret giving this to me, I'll show you what a true stride looks like, Generation Zone Release! Let your power rain down from the stars and unleash the hidden power of the Sanctuary's Jewel, Generation Stride! Holy Dragon, Saint Blow Dragon!" she exclaimed after paying the cost to stride and transcending to her full power with the bangle.

With this mighty Royal Paladin stride she managed to make an attacking force of 49k with double critical before Triple Drive, not to mention the rear-guards, thankfully Tsubasa dropped his perfect guard on Saint Blow and had enough shield due to his crossrided base against the rear-guards, leaving Noel with 5 cards in hand while Tsubasa stays at 1.

"..As expected, I never expected anything less from a natural Royal Paladin fighter like yourself, truly incredible...but...allow me to show you what I have gained, Draw, Break the shackles of Despair and descend in glory, now is the time to rise King of All Knights! I ride-" Tsubasa stopped his motion at the appearance of Seyer, his long awaited target had arrived.

"Sorry Noel, we'll have to stop here, as much as I would like to finish this fight there is something important that I must attend to." he said, picking up his cards and walking towards Seifer, his jacket shaking in the wind.

"It's about time we settle what we could not finish that day, Ezel, and you." he said, his blue aura beginning to slowly appear, moving the wind around them, and fixating the center of the city on the fight that they are about to have. "This time...will be different." he said, giving a smile to his deadly opponent.

Last edited by BluishOver on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:54 am

Darren was about to go down the stair again but he was stopped by a feeling as well as by his two partners.

No time for the stairs again.

There's something even more dangerous than the Reverse down there now. Xateramusa will be caught in the crossfire in the time it takes you to get there.

Darren looked down and his eyes went wide. Another Noel? Another Seifer? This must have been what they meant, his friends from another world. Darren had resolved himself to fighting them and now was the time to do it. He took a deep breath, then said, "Alright then... time to trust you..."

He ran to the edge of the building he was on and jumped, leaping down without regard for his body. His units did what they could to catch him but they were only astral forms. Darren closed his eyes and thought, Please get solid... Please get solid... When his body reached the ground he made a loud crashing noise. A large crater was made, but when the smoke cleared, he was in front of the future Noel, completely fine. He was able to materialize them just in time to save his life, but only for that long, they were astral again by now.

"Noel, I won't let you do anything you're gonna regret. If you wanna fight someone, fight me!"
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:21 pm

The risk jump from way up high didn't faze Noel. She closed her eyes and sighed. Darren, now and in the future, some things never changed.

Darren was one of Link Joker's primary targets in the future. Mainly being that Dimension Police come from Star Gate which is exactly where Link Joker made their first appearance in Cray. Despite being crippled by Locks, the Dimension Police's Dimensional Robo unit was full of surprises. Especially from the likes of Daikaiser and Daiyusha. They were dangerous to the invaders since they were completely capable of crushing their defenses with one blow all on their own. When they invaded Earth, Darren was one of their prime targets so that if he falls, then Earth's defenses would suffer a critical blow.

"Step aside, you of all people should be left alive. You were one of Earth's last lines of defense, don't waste your life and my time and get out of here!" Noel's eyes glowed a bright red with an intent to kill if Darren doesn't move away. Everything in her world was already lost, losing it again wouldn't hurt as much as it already did before.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:25 pm

Darren was surprised at what he heard. Daiyusha and Daikaiser said that these people came from worlds where everything was lost. He assumed he died in those worlds, but she said he lived. Could it be that she protected him back then? He couldn't think about that. Shaking his head, he held up his deck and said, "I'm not gonna die no matter what, but I can't let you hurt people either! The Noel I know wanted to protect her friends. I won't let you give up on that!"

His own body started to glow, a blue and red aura coming from his body. He was different than what he used to be. He had the power of the other Dimension within Daikaiser and he had trained to learn how to use it.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Seyer sighed again, Ezel looking off to the side. Tsubasa was challenging him. It showed on his face that he was displeased with this way things were turning out, but... Holding up his right arm, pointing at the man who he called a friend in his other timeline he shouted aloud. "You're the one that entrusted me with Ezel! Why throw your life away here?!" gritting his teeth, he threw his hand to the side, causing a gust of wind, the pressure increasing even more. The Seifer look alike's eyes grew wide, glowing blue and gold. "By challenging me, you're condemning yourself to failure! Live your life!" he shouted again, the alternate Ezel glancing down at his Vanguard.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:39 pm

Xat looked as Darren faced noel with determination. She however felt something even more darker here then what meets the eye.

"Careful there is someone near by that just dosn't feel right.." Said the Murakumo River Child.

When all she saw were her allies bout to turn on each other she frowned. "Stop this all of you, your suppose to be alllies not fight amongst yourselfs." She yelled at them before sighing in defeat knowing they probely won't listion.

She then saw a 2nd person standing near by holding a deck. "WHo are you?" She asked the new person that had arrived.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Amatsuki stood there silently, blinking. His opponent, or rather, the one who threw out the reverse resonance, had several other things to worry about. He blinked some more, realizing his true opponent was probably not here, or he just wasn't sure who it was.

Then there she stood, speaking to him directly. Amatsuki pointed at himself, reassuring that he himself was indeed to intended recipient of the question.

He blinked, realizing he can't exactly say who he is. He is mute, after all.

Instead, he skipped the flattery and waved his hand in an arc in front of him, displaying two fight boards. His intended target was further in the ring of chaos going on right now, but for the time being he had to take care of some very important business in front him.

He sent a resonant wave to her, Xat, meaning to communicate the phrase, "I'm your opponent."

And with that, he set his starter face-down on the table peering forward. He wasn't going to be able to hold back anymore.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Xat looked at him before walking over to the table that was there taking her deck out along the way. She then placed her starter facedown and placed the deck on the table. She didn't know who this person was but had a feeling she must win this fight, and losing was not an option.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:19 pm

His suspicions were validated, Tsubasa was the person who entrusted this version of Seifer from the other dimension with his Ezel deck. Was it really possible for friendships to overcome time and space and go beyond dimensions?

"..I thought as much....though I really doubt that my other self would have left you to fight the Reverse this way." he said, while not backing down after this person's threats.

It may have seemed like a death wish on Tsubasa's part, but he was different from before now, he had gone through a lot and developed from it all. A new level of confidence has been instilled within him, and above all a deeper level of respect for his friends and the desire to help them.

"I'm not forsaking my life or giving it away, i'm doing what has to be done, if you're so confident that you can take me down as I am now then come at me." he said, giving a smile to his opponent, as he started to imagine Seifer in his place.

"...I'll help you my friend..."
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:12 pm

Amatsuki was prepared for this fight from the start. When he takes fights seriously, well, he takes them seriously. He called upon Amon's full strength and forced out two strides in one fight. Breaking through the Generation Zone in order to form powerful attacks... However, he was not the only one.

Xat had the ability to stride from what seemed like the glowing bracelet on her wrist. Amatsuki walked him after waving away the soul-boards and picking up his deck, as well as the materialized G-Zone units. They only appeared when he fought, but it seemed like real copies now existed in the hands of the bracelet wearers.

He waved to her, his violet glowing eyes slowly simmering down back to his normal, fuchsia eyes. He stopped his singing and humming and all, and simply looked at the girl, staring into her eyes. Into her soul.

Not that its a cliche this time, he quite literally is capable of searching through inner thoughts via eye-contact. It's why he used to wear sunglasses all the time, but then people thought he was mute and blind. Not very fun.

With a wave of resonant energy, he sent a sort of telepathic message to the girl.

"Who are you? And what do you want from me? You look hurt after Striding. Do you need medical attention?"
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:31 pm

Xat looked down as the last damage was delt before smiling softly. "You guys did great." she told her clan as she put them away, she was about to look at her opponent when shirayuki's thougth rang through her mind.

"You should go with him, after all you sensed it too during that cardfight something that called out to you as did I." She told her before some voice entered her thoughts.

At first xat was confused till she looked back at her opponet and relezing it was him who was talking.

"My name is Xateramusa, and thanks for the concern but i'm not hurt. Its just normal reaction to the bangels." She told him before following shirayuki's adivce. She looked back at her friends and with a determination in her heart looked back at the other person.

"During our cardfight i felt something call to me, from watching you stride. I want to learn more about it, and I think I can do that with you around. So if its ok may I join you?" She asked him.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next