Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field: Gotem City

+7
NoelKusanagi
Xateramusa
Lightning King
Best Girl
BluishOver
Dementuo
Jello
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Field: Gotem City - Page 7 Empty Re: Field: Gotem City

Post by Megumin~min Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:39 am

Megumin heard Haruka reply, following him until he stopped in the heart of the city, the eye of the storm. She parked her segway then stepped down, gathering there with several unknown people she didn't seem to know. It looked serious, they seem to have some kind of importance in this gathering.

"Hi? Can anyone explain what is going on? I was nearly beaten by those weird people in football gear." Megumin said as she questioned everyone. She wasn't scared, she was more confused.
Megumin~min
Megumin~min

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:28 am

Haruka's face was one of absolute and utter horror

"I can't believe I was actually into you."

Sera looked at Haruka like he was insane And at that the time, he really was. Haruka almost ended Overlord's existence by burning him out. Yet at least that plan went in Haruka's way... That doesn't make up for the fact he flirted with Tomo-Zo on several occasions. He felt sin crawling up his back.

Sera shook him awake, taking note of Megumin's presence. With their heads on straight now, they looked at Harbinger and who she really was. Who she ended up being. Haruka felt... defeated. Wrong. Invalid. And he wished he could tell Harbinger she was wrong, to yell at her, tell her she was invalid on all accounts, but he couldn't. His head was hung in shame. Not even those breasticles could perk Haruka's spirits back up.

More importantly, he felt fear for Yukino. Her mind was probably scrambling for an answer and there was nothing he could do to help her. Nothing he could say or do at the current time to comfort her. What was she thinking right now? Hell, what was anyone thinking? Knowing the enemy was right under their nose for the past however long...

Sera felt twisted in all the wrong ways.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:28 am

Neither Seifer nor Aedan really didn't have much to say though Seifer, finally decided on what to say. "Okay, look, you may have balloon tits now, but pretty sure you didn't back then so you're pretty forgettable to be fair." literally what? Ezel and Aedan looked at Seifer. What just came out of his mouth? Ezel and Aedan continued to stare, waiting for him to say more but... Nothing. He just stood where he was. Silence, awkward silence. Even Tarayev stared at Seifer in disbelief.

"D-Did you just?..."

"Yes."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:46 am

Trinity listened and watched as Harbinger dropped the bomb on the heroes. It didn't make much sense to her considering she had no clue what Harbinger was talking about but she could see how much Harbinger was enjoying herself. Then she frowned as she looked at the heroes, specifically the one that was practically drooling at Harbinger. Sure she understood why, but it didn't make Trinity any happier. And yet, Trinity ended up doing something completely unusual even for her at the sight of the heated stare. Once Harbinger was done, Trinity moved closer to her Mistress and hugged her Mistress' arm, glaring at the man that dared stared so perverse at her Mistress.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:01 am

"Your vanity as a human pig only proves you're an idiot and me hiding right in front of you would have never failed." Harbinger jeered in response to Seifer, giggling even more. "I'm sorry I couldn't get you before she took you!" Harbinger then replied to Haruka, laughing even harder. "And you! Gastor didn't beat the hell out of you, but that's alright. You get to be here for the end." Was given to Megumin.

Yukino pat Haruka on the shoulder, "I still love you" she wanted to convey. Yet... she snapped. The ground underneath her feet was destroyed as a white aura enveloped Exculpate. "Now you've really crossed the line", she started. "You are the cause for everything. I nearly killed myself because of the witch you created. I saw you kill and destroy everything I loved before my eyes. I won't stop until you're dead. I will not stop until I THOROUGHLY REND YOU TO PIECES AND REMOVE YOU FROM REALITY LIKE YOUR KIN'S NAMESAKE."

Her life was made miserable, her timeline was destroyed. The Earth of her timeline gone without her ever getting to see them again. This rage was divine, unearthly, and beyond measure. The light would shatter the void - giving it existence, making it more than nothingness, then reducing it to nothing again. A hero would see the good in people, possibly attempting to reach out and reason. Not this one. This one was driven mad with a thirst for revenge. If she died, it's all over.

"TOMO-ZO!!" Yukino screamed.

"The real fun's just beginning."

Fuki grabbed onto Trinity and quickly pulled her away as the redhead was engulfed in void, a gleam of black light representing both of her eyes. The sky above distorted, the sheer energy tearing clouds asunder with the utter calamity that was to befall the world. Before everyone was a true monster, one that knowingly kills and destroys simply because she has the power to. An ultimate among death gods - the strongest Reaper to exist began to morph into a massive size, matching that of what they've seen so far, surprisingly not as large as Gigaton or Sovereign. Heaven quivered, Earth trembled, Cray quaked, oceans rippled, time and space itself retreated in fear and horror of the super destroyer. On this day, the final timeline left in existence bore witness to the true form of evil. This feeling... the sight of it even caused the brave to step back - the Chosen Sword and Agent of Time took a step back. A hole in the disastrous sky opened, as if the gates of Heaven themselves were opening for a God's descent. The painful irony.

The world destroying force extended its centipede-like lower body, levitating, yet still stabbing its yellow-ended limbs into the earth - the buildings. It was in Gotem City, and it was also in the United Sanctuary. That monster with no heart of silver and purple coloring was given form - shape. Gigantic shoulders that could be mistaken for wings, V horns, an armored titan that was the harbinger for the end of everything. Hideous was the steel Reaper, and its power surprised even brainwave filters, attacking the minds of those who stared at it with an aura of maleficence. Pink shaded void oozed and flailed about wildly from within those claws, giving a loud robotic roar.

Docking Deletor, Graywon is here.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7