Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seed of Darkness - Dark Dimension Encounter

+7
NeoBuster
Nova Major
Best Girl
Dementuo
Doggy
Jello
NovaRaizer
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Seed of Darkness - Dark Dimension Encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: Seed of Darkness - Dark Dimension Encounter

Post by Nova Major Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:24 am

"Dammit, Kachidoki! If you really mean that 'dono', then help me stop this!" Carlos insisted. "We can keep this simple! Just help m- Ugh...". He noticed how the harm done to his body was starting to take its toll on him as his vision was becoming blurry. "There's no use... I'll have to make some time for them to beat Wickedness".

"Appear!" He activated his bangle one last time. "Armor Break Dragon! Detonics Stinger Dragon! Hammer Knuckle Dragon!". The Thunder Dragons positioned themselves in front of the attackers. "You know what to do!" He commanded them. Recklessness Dragon was eager to join them, but Carlos asked him to land and leave him resting on a nearby tree. "Now go. Hit them hard. Wait! Just the enemy Units" He said to the blue dragon, who nodded in response. He then proceeded to rest his eyes for a brief moment. "I don't know why I told him that, if I can control him with this bangle... Ugh, I need to stay awake... To control my Units...". He looked around for someone he knew. "If there's a medic over there, I need some help! This actually hurts a lot!".
Nova Major
Nova Major

Back to top Go down

Seed of Darkness - Dark Dimension Encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: Seed of Darkness - Dark Dimension Encounter

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:50 am

The battle between them starter. Seekers vs the Metalborgs. Malice wanted it to end quickly and it showed. The battle was much faster paced than his match with Aedan. He didn't have enough energy to drag the battle out. It was clear that Yukino didn't want this to last either. He couldn't even notice the chains being frozen. Darren had the potential to free himself, but not the physical power, not yet.

Yukino reached 5 damage to Malice's 2, all before she even reached her Grade 3. She summoned her power, her light, and this light brought forth Alfred and Blaster Blade, a complete field easily, and a power that threatened to destroy Malice in one shot. Defensively, he guarded. He believed she wouldn't possibly risk a miracle trigger. She did... And she was correct. Even a heal trigger that evened the match.

Malice used Sin Buster. His strongest unit. Even without the Draw Skill, he knew this would be his chance to finish the fight. He threw all he had into the attack, but Yukino's Paladins had no problem at all giving themselves for the cause. Darren cheered Yukino on as her light shined bright into the area, illuminating the darkness as the deity of the Royal Paladins of old came onto the battlefield. Thing Saver Dragon had arrived.

Malice attempted to guard, dropping all he had and forcing a 1 to pass. A critical trigger sealed the match. After the fight with Aedan, he could not summon a heal to the top of his deck. He had taken too much damage. Lost too much. He faded away into the light and disappeared.

Darren then took the moment to raise his arms, breaking the frozen chains around him. Daikaiser did the same and Ezel's broke from his roar weakening them combined with the ice. All of them were free. "Thanks you guys... and... I'm sorry." Darren said to them. It wasn't the first time he had said it.

He understood that he shouldn't worry about what happened. It wasn't his fault, but this also wasn't over. The darkness within his mind was not gone. "You guys... take Ezel and Daikaiser out of here. Malice is going to come back... but like Xat said... I'm the one who has to finish him."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:05 am

Haruka and Sera both did excellent in their battles against the Shadow Fighter and Malice, bringing their battle saga to a close. Haruka left his beloved to take on the final battle herself, knowing she was fully capable. He went back to the base, while Sera dragged Carlos' bleeding body to the HQ as well. They couldn't stay in this tainted shrine too long without the bad stuff happening.

Bad stuff meaning death.

Y-yeah...

They were out of there rather quickly. The white-haired twins left their feelings with the rest of the Resistance who was trying their damndest to take down Malice. Sera was already worried about how he won with almost no locks in his own fight. Weird.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:17 am

Take it back. Take everything back. The yesterday stolen away, the present yanked from you, the future blotched by out a black wall. Your boyfriend, your best friend, the one you protect, your family, your tomorrow. Yukino was fed up with trying to reason with monsters or even listen to their rants in attempts to make her stop. No more - not anymore. Don't believe in the dark, and everyone who follows behind won't believe in it either. Seekers charged gallantly, even being forced down heavily by the Metalborgs of an alternative justice. But, like a ray of light within this dark age, the imperial majesty: King of Knights, Alfred XIV entered the fray. He was to revive the light. With her liege, for one of the few times in her life as if she was with the Triad - she was confident. Two triggers answered her call to break apart Malice's shield, striking him with the holy ruler's Great Legend Sword Attack.

Over, and over, forever and ever. Against the giant and godlike enemies that threatened their lives...

Ezel smiled at Shirayuki, giving her a "Thanks, babe" cockily, before roaring even louder and utilizing his own Limit Break to busted out of the frozen chains. He would've jumped at the others, but he was already out. For once, he wouldn't be the hero today. At least, not this Ezel.

... The light would strike in a continuous barrage against Malice, the Reapers, and those who fell to despair. Queen Yukino sneered as the remnants of her power was used for Sin Buster's super powerful skill. But the mirrors noticed... The difference between them had grown vast. No longer a depressed weakling or an arrogant tyrant. Instead, a warrior who fights to bring back everyone to her heart, and the lingering sentiment who acknowledged this feeling.

Mirror, mirror. I'll tell you something, Exculpate told the Mad Queen, taking her hand. I think I'll change it all.

Thing Saver Dragon and Exculpate the Blaster - who's bladed eyes temporarily became normal, but red colored. It is believed... those who are enlightened have this color as proof. Yet, they flashed away to her normal blue ones. The majestic Guardian Dragon smashed into the present evil, blowing it away as the three were freed, and Malice was devoured by the light.

Ezel quickly hopped down, hugging Yukino, but they both noticed something... wrong with his hair? No, he... was reeking of the Seed energy he had been entrapped in for so long. His hair had changed color... 'Don't worry about this, it'll change back, probably." Ezel pushed away her concerns with his usually easy attitude. Everyone was about ready to go until Darren spoke up.

"Don't you apologize-" Yukino was cut off by Darren's declaration to finish everything with Malice as they left.

"Kid, the hell are you on about?! Let's go!" Ezel yelled, not understanding how Malice would return after so much.

"Darren..." The commander called out apologetically, trying to find the words to say he doesn't want him to go, and she's sorry this even happened at all.

-------------------------------------

Armor Break and Detonics made the battlefield a lot more worse.

Overlord the Great, being the battle hungry emperor he was, tackled the Thunder Dragons to fight with them after their utilized their power. He left Recklnessness and Hammer Knuckle to Neoflame.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:36 am

Darren saw that she was Yukino was going to speak. He wrapped his arms around her quickly in a tight embrace. He had missed her, missed everyone. He didn't want things to come to this, and even though he didn't know much of what happened he did know that Malice was to blame, and himself by extension. If allowed, Malice would regenerate eventually. The Seed was still embedded into Darren's heart and the other two made him near immortal. This was the one and only chance.

"Thank you sis... And... Goodbye..." Those were the last words Darren said to her before he waved his hands and forced Ezel, Yukino, Xateramusa, and Shirayuki all out of his mind. He had wanted Daikaiser to go as well, but the hero took hold of Darren's shoulder to stop him.

"You can't get rid of me that easy kid. If you have to do this, I'm here with you..." His body disappeared, a light from his core entering Darren's body, and right on time. As expected, a regenerated Malice appeared in front of him. He was out of his Final Form and now in his original form with dead gray skin and his black robes.

"You really have made a mess of things... but I just need a little time to get back on my feet..." Malice said with a glare. "Let's start by tying you back to where you were..."

"I have a better idea..." Darren said as the Kaiser Sword appeared in his hand. "I'll just destroy you and the Seed so that you'll never bother anyone again."

"Do that and you'll never be able to leave here. The Seed is tied to your consciousness, your heart. It goes and you're gone forever in the dark."

"Better than letting you hurt my friends!" Darren exclaimed as he charged at Malice. The hands of Malice became filled with two blades of his own. One of Sin Buster, One of Uru Buster. The two clashed to decide the fate of Darren's mind.

Darren swung for Malice, but he was able to parry his strike with one blade. He swung his own but Darren was able to step back and away. He could feel Daikaiser inside of him, helping him. He wouldn't let his friend down. Malice charged forward, swinging his blades and forcing Darren to dodge. He couldn't block two sword at once swinging from different directions. The electricity shooting from the blades of the Metalborgs didn't help either. He could't even touch them.

Darren finally blocked as both blades came at him. Malice grinned as he started to hammer the blades into his sword. Again and again, Darren stood his ground, until his foot slipped. He fell to one knee and Malice too the moment to try to slash him in half. Darren rolled out of the way, but he lost grip of his blade. He turned to see it and went for it, but Malice stabbed his own sword in front of it, shaking his head to tell him he wouldn't allow it. "Time to sleep!" Malice said as he lifted the sword.

Darren's chest then started to glow. His eyes flashed as he fired the Great Daikaiser's strongest beam. The G-Buster. Malice had time to see it. "Oh Sh**!" he exclaimed before dodging out of the way. He narrowly moved to the side, but Malice wasn't Darren's target. It was the Seed behind him, and Darren's own heart. The Seed was blown to pieces, pieces that scattered and left Darren's body completely. Malice started to fade away as he laughed at what Darren had done. Now the boy would never awake, but Malice could always return again.

With the Seed destroyed, the Shrine would return to normal Every trace of the changes Malice made would vanish, the carnage of the battlefield was gone and it was almost as if it were a dream. The only difference is Darren. His body was now on the ground, comatose and almost lifeless.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3