Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaper Invasion - Sovereign's Descent

+8
NoelKusanagi
Nova Major
Jello
Dementuo
NovaRaizer
Cipher
Lightning King
Best Girl
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reaper Invasion - Sovereign's Descent - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - Sovereign's Descent

Post by Angel Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Dalis walked forwards, having seen the text but with not much of a clue what Yukino was talking about. But as she got closer, there was a foreboding feeling in her stomach and she was terrified. There was some pressure, some immense force bearing down on her and the world with malicious intent, hell bent on destroying it.

Finally, Dalis saw Yukino. But it was by no means a happy reunion; she was in a building, and quite literally so. In the back of her mind she duly wondered how Yukino would react to her - rather drastic - change. There was a rapier on her waist, and she remembered she hadn't told Yukino about her fencing. She neglected to do so, as there was some more pressing issues. She shook the barely conscious Yukino, urging her to wake up. She needed some kind of mission brief.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Reaper Invasion - Sovereign's Descent - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaper Invasion - Sovereign's Descent

Post by NoelKusanagi Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:33 pm

Jewel Knights vs Deletors. Their match had barely started and the Daunting Deletor showed no mercy from the get go. It summoned strength from its minions equal to a critical trigger and fiercely and mercilessly attacked Noel and her Jewel Knights. These weren't holograms or power of imagination, the units were very real. The damage was very real. It was so real that each hit was an actual strike that cause Noel a tremendous amount of pain. However, she kept going and fighting what seemed like a meaningless one-sided battle. Salome led the Jewel Knights, and even though Noel and her knew that the odds were highly against them, their wills allowed them to move forward.

That was when the Daunting Deletor used its true power. Just like it's own title, it was the power to delete. Similar to the conventional Lock but directed towards the Vanguard. There was no red rings around it, it was just an orb of black mass. It struck Salome and sealed her inside of it. Even though Salome was clearly inside of it, her presence was gone. Like if she no longer existed. Sabremy was struck twice by another form of deletion, Banish Delete. A power that removed pieces of their existence even though they have fallen and retired from the battle.

What is this... this power, its too much! I don't think... I don't think we have a chance... Noel was slowly dipping into despair, yet her knights and the will Salome had bestowed them kept them going. The power to break Delete, was to sacrifice a unit. A twisted power that just shows that these invaders can care less about bonds. Noel paid their cold-blooded cost and rescued Salome while replacing her with Yvain. She tried to legion but Banish Delete stopped her twice from performing it but she somehow found a way, even if it meant calling Iseult to the front lines.

The new power she gained, Legion. It was here to try and end the Deletor but even that was stopped twice and even Yvain with a legioned Swordmy fell victim to Delete, but managed to break through it. Just when hope seemed lost and Noel took a direct strike from Wokziss, Polly managed to gather enough mana to protect her from losing the fight. "I barely survived that... Thank you Polly... everyone... I'm sorry if I gave up just now... I... I won't let you guys down!!"

Her Jewel Knights, all beaten down, showed no signs of giving up. They looked at their Vanguard and smiled, they had a job to finish. "Alright! This is it guys! We can win this! We WILL win this!!" They all knew, this next exchange of attacks would be the last. Noel's eyes glowed a bright red, she was going to put everything into this next attack. She called forth the rescued Salome and Salome chose to move twice as fast as if to compensate for a missing comrade. It was a perfect opportunity, if Rachelle or Noble Stinger prepared enough power before Yvain and Swordmy can land an attack, they could win. Sadly, they weren't. Yvain and Swordmy struck Wokziss but his body was too sturdy without the extra critical strike. Salome attempted to attack it twice but the Deletors protected their boss. It was over. Noel's defenses was ready but a Deletor gave power to one of their attackers similar to a trigger which overpowered Noel's guardians. "No... impossible... we were so close!!" Noel fell to her knees, too tired from the fight. The Jewel Knights back up and shielded her from further harm. That was when the Deletor did something no one expected.

Wokziss suddenly and quickly impaled its claw to a weakened Salome. In it's hand, a glowing orb, Salome's soul. "Gah... my... V-van...guard... pl..please... forgive me... It was... an... hon-" Wokziss crushed the orb before Salome could even finish her final words and then removed its arm from her body. Her body disappeared like ash scattered to the wind before it hit the floor while the sword, said to be unbreakable as diamond, broke in half when it landed on the floor.

"Sa...Salo...me... no...." Everything happened so fast, Noel and the rest of the Jewel Knights didn't have time to react. Their source of confidence, was erased from existence. Noel's eyes were wide open in shock, she looked at her Salome card and it was blank. What once had beautiful artwork of her best friend was now replaced by a dark, burned-like smudge. The Jewel Knights, they had no words to speak. Noel had a fountain of tears go down her eyes. No... Salome... you were... you were my best friend! You were always there for me! But now..."AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU! I... I WILL KILL YOU!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!" Noel exploded in blind rage, the fragmented Reverse energy in her heart consumed her and a dark red aura started wrapping her around furiously. The summoned Jewel Knights just watched, their will to fight on now gone. That was when Noel summoned the Reversed Twin Blades, one on each hand, and charged blindly at Wokziss. "I WILL KILL YOU!! DAMN YOU DAMN YOU DAMN YOU!!!!!" With all her remaining strength, she struck the Daunting Deletor. However, all it did was stagger the creature instead of causing any real damage. The Deletor then whipped her with its tail sending her straight down to the ground. Injured, with a fractured shoulder, barely got up once more, tears mixed with blood, her life was meaningless now. Her only family left was now gone. "I... I..." Noel's vision was blurry, her body gave out and fainted.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:55 pm

Karin felt her heart being squeezed tightly. With Dragonewt's all-consuming flames and Overlord's own relentless strength, Karin thought she might be able to withstand the assault of the beings known as "Deletor". She understood only now that she was wrong.

The being dubbed "Sovereign" spoke of Cray's history as if he knew it, citing Overlord as one of the strongest. He said he'd enjoy erasing him from existence. And that's exactly what he did. He plunged his claw through Overlord's body.

The spherical shape that represented Overlord's soul was gripped tightly in the claws of the Sovereign. And with a sharp and quick crunch, it shattered. Karin felt the shock surge through her entire body. Her resonance with her Avatar was just as that- A resonance that forced her to feel Overlord's very being come to an end, abruptly, unnaturally. Karin fell, to her knees, to her hands, then completely. She felt the world around her slipping away. She could barely hear the cries of her comrades as they undoubtedly suffered similar losses. For the first time, Karin felt her own flame be snuffed out. She thought this would be where she ended, too. The sharp, stabbing pain in her heart would fade. Her senses would numb, and her life would cease.

The pain was so great, she almost hoped for it, too.

But finally, a small salvation. Her consciousness faded, and she passed out entirely, laying limp on the cold ground.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:56 pm

After Sovereign knocked away Noel as if she were a gnat, the Reaper faced off against Kagero and Gold Paladin. All the Reapers were rather excited, as the chance to delete the prime timeline's Overlord and massively hinder the clan that defeat Glendios would greatly please Sovereign himself, and Harbinger.

To make a long story short: everything shall become nothing. Vortex Dragonewt, one of the strongest of the empire, was badly beaten down. Thankfully saved from non-existence. However, Overlord the Great and Sovereign had a struggle of power, the Deletor rather enjoying itself against the empire's Number One of the most important dimension. It even seemed as if the forces of Link Joker were having a very real amount of difficulty against him, yet, Sovereign himself shrugged it off.

The Vanguard of Destruction laid waste to more of their forces, deleting the Liberator Margaux. Coil just barely escaped, losing a copy of itself. Kagero had it far worse, losing Buster Rain Dragon and Gatling Claw dragon in one last attempt to save the Perdition Emperor.

Alas, doom befell the Empire.

Dragonic Overlord was erased from existence.

Hikari, wincing, managed to focus her sights on Dalis while her head was bleeding. "D-Dalis... You... came here... The Reapers can't kill us all...! Take this." The Chosen Sword was trying to force herself up, but the injury was already working against her favor. She handed Dalis a Reality Bangle and let her know of an enemy Dalis hadn't even briefed on. Clawing into the rubble, the woman started standing on two feet, regardless of how much it hurt.

"What the fuck, man?! Barely anything works against Kraken, and now NOTHING works against this guy?" Bashiro yelled, a number of his own deleted Brawlers - mainly Skybeat and Skyblow - on the ground.

Jessie was helping the evacuation effort and quickly realized something important.

Humanity is screwed.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Raiden saw his units disappearing. Coil was barely able to escape the full brunt of deletion, being merely grazed and one of his units was deleted. Margaux was not as lucky. He was completely deleted. Raiden fell to one knee. The damage had been real and he was only human. He coughed up drips of blood as he muttered,"Like... I thought... The physical form isn't here... We can attack all we want and it won't die here... That's why..." Raiden was unable to take the pain beyond that point, passing out with that.

The creature watching saw humanity falling. They showed signs of strength but it meant nothing to the Daunting Deletor. It was as if they were wasting their time. "Lord Malice will be able to gain what he needs... barely..." he said, as if speaking to someone. "The energy has not peaked... More time..."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Rosalia couldn't bear to watch her friends and family fall to such a terrible power... Was there truly nothing that they could do against these monstrosities? They barely scratched the first one, and now this one they couldn't even touch!?! Seeing Noel swatted away, the brunette made her way to the other female's side. Noel was out cold, and her shoulder didn't look quite right. Then again, she just looked like a mess. "Hang on, Noely... I won't let you fall here..." But when Rosalia tried picking her up, she realized that she wasn't going to be able to simply lift Noel's dead-weight. So, plan B, she tried moving the other female onto her back as carefully as she could, though maybe Noel being unconscious helped a lot here. Surely, if she were awake, she'd be in excruciating pain. At a time like this, I would try summoning one of my units to help out here... but I'd be dragged into the battle... I.. I know I can't win... and if I lose, then I'd be in just as much trouble as everyone else...

With Noel finally on her back, Rosalia made her way carefully towards Seifer, wherever he may be in the evacuation process. "T-tch.. Se-eifer! N-noely is hurt. She's out cold right now, but I swear you two are related for sure; you both sure can take a beating..." But then she saw Raiden collapse as well. Crap. "I-i can't carry both Raiden and Noel... We need those ambulances probably, but there's no way that's safe with the monster still here..."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:19 pm

After loading Cero and several civilians, Seifer turned back to see... Massacre. There were to many losses, far to many. They couldn't keep doing this... Gritting his teeth he ordered a few of the soldiers nearby to continue helping with the evacuations. Whether they listened to him or not... Well, he wasn't Yukino, but he was trying to take charge. After giving the orders to assist in evac, the blonde returned to the front with his fallen comrades. What could he do? He was somewhat of a broken man, and if he took damage... he could very well die. So what did he need to do? What would Yukino do?

His mind snapped for a moment, focusing. He didn't need to be like her to get through this. Just be himself. With that notion in mind, even with the cracked ribs, Seifer held up the bangle, eyes taking on a more menacing... Focused and determined look. "Whatever Yukino says, we need to get out of here. To that end..." Seifer held up the card of the unit he currently calls "Avatar". The card and bangle glowed in unison, resonating... At his side, the form of a Star-Vader with twin black swords appeared, staring blankly first at Seifer, then at the monstrosity. "We need to get out of here. Anyone that's still able bodied, try and hold it off! We need to get the injured out of here!" Yukino told him not to use these in public... but... Now wasn't the time to care about that.

Making his way over to Noel, he hoisted her up on his shoulders, the pressure doing a little bit of damage to his already broke ribs. But again, that mattered very little. Photon himself lifted Karin and Raiden under both of his arms, falling back to Seifer's side. This seemed to be the only way. "Bashiro, if you can, find Yukino! We need to start falling back!" it wasn't really an order this time, more a request. Hell, maybe if Bashiro complied, he'd get a free drink. Either way, the battle was hopelessly lost, and Seifer was trying his damnedest to not permit anyone's death.

Last edited by Cipher on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:20 pm

A giggling could be heard from behind the group as 4 Nightmare Dolls of Alice marched forward from behind them, Sophie behind them as she rode on Catherine's shoulder. "Seems I'm here just in time. I thought I'd miss the show." Her eyes fell on the downed Carlos, pouting at not being able to have fun with him again, but smiled again as she looked at the others. "Now then, who wants to entertain me this time? Or should I just put you all in an endless nightmare? I promise you all will have the greatest feeling of your lives." Raising her arm up, the bangle clearly visible on that arm, Sophie did not wait before pointing forward, the Alices marching towards everyone with a spell forming in between their hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From on top of a building, Trinity watched as the group she had seen before face off and failed to beat away this new monster. She looked at the bangle on her wrist, taking a deep breath. Since acquiring it, she had gotten a basic grasp on how to use it and closed her eyes, ready to call her witches to assist her. And as she called for her Shadow Paladin witches, she leaped off the building down towards the Reaper, calling forth Rias who appeared from thin air and using her magic to grasp Trinity and not fall to their doomed while the other witches appeared and attacked Sovereign.
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Xat quickly arrived by following her spirit animal and had the answers. She saw the others fighting and walked over to the others . Once she reached the others, she knet down to check to see if they were alright. She saw the dolls approch and looked at the others knowing that they were exhausted and tried to figure out how to protect them when her spirit animal appred before her.

"The oman you saw is near call out to it and hope it will make a deal with you." It told her before dissapering. Xat looked around and opened her mouth. "I know your here oman show yourself to me." She said really loudly.

Last edited by Xateramusa on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:38 pm

The Omen did not heed her word, not at first. It watched the battles that had yet to conclude. However, another went to her, going to her through her Spirit Animal, something that most would not be able to see immediately. It didn't want to be seen or to be known by others.

"If you wish to see him, it will be so upon battle's end," was all that it spoke to them both.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:42 pm

Rosalia blinked once at Seifer's sudden orders. At least he took Noel from her, and even his Link Joker Avatar helped to get Raiden and another girl. Well... with a blockade of giant Nightmare Dolls, that gave them a bit more time, right? She hoped the dolls could last against anything the monster could throw at them, save for being Deleted of course... "D-dammit.. Well, I have to help somehow..." The brunette pulled out her own card, placing it over the bangle, and a woman of blonde hair wearing a pink and white dress appeared. Petals appeared out of nowhere, floating around Spring Petal Magus who stood by Rosalia's side. "Rescue mission time. Let's go."

The Magus unit nodded and was off, hovering close to the ground through the use of magic so that she could easier traverse the rubble. Rosalia took a bit longer, but was able to spot someone a bit away from her: an injured woman. "Y-yukino-oneesan?.." Spring Petal Magus came back to the brunette's side, picking her up carefully before darting to Yukino's side so they could reach the woman quicker. "Yukino-oneesan! Come on, we can get you out of here. Let's hurry; there's nothing more we can do against this monster. Let's go before anyone else gets seriously hurt.."
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:45 pm

Xat frowned at what the response, but she wouldn't give up. SHe will by time for her friends to get out. "I want to speak with him now. After all he did interupt my search. I think he is just to scared to see me." She told the messanger.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:48 pm

"I have come to observe, not to battle... for now. Lord Malice will see you if you truly wish it, however, not here..." Another of the same materialized from the ground behind the first. The creature of what appeared to be pure energy was now in a pair. If you truly are incapable of patience, then any meeting shall not be here."
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:55 pm

Xat looked back at the others before looking at him. "Very well however I want to say Malice Face to face along with the oman." SHe said as she walked to the portal.
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:06 pm

She adjusted the bangle and nodded to Yukino. She turned, facing the abomination of a creature that defied all laws and seemed to draw in despair with a simple look. It was disgusting, writhing around and watching them, and now finally Dalis could see it. She drew her rapier, having found security in the grip of the cold steel in her hand. Kirah sprung to life, and they ran towards Woksizz. Every slash of her Vanguard was hers, and they fought as one against this monstrosity. And through every delete and lock, they persevered.

But it was pointless. Nothing they did worked, and they were simply blown away with a coy smirk from the disgusting creature and some words she didn't care about. It was only when the creature had dealt the final blow, and threw a sphere of void at her Vanguard. Powerless to stop, she watched the orb fly towards Vera and Saul like some kind of bullet. But it was intercepted, and her eyes flew open and she screamed as she saw poor Pirrko vanish from her life and from the timeline they knew. A sacrifice that would not be in vain.

Tears flew from her eyes, the crazed look in her eyes and the immense determination with the power of her emotions were duly noted by the seemingly bored Woksizz. She would not stand for it. She raised her sword at him, and practically screamed into the void of emptiness. She swore an oath to bring down Woksizz, and become his undoing. She swore by her own rapier to destroy him.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by NovaRaizer Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:19 pm

The Omen saw that the battles were over. Now it didn't matter if Xat wished to meet with them or not. She was the only able body left it seemed, so of course separating her from the others was the best course of action. "Forest..." was all it said before it disappeared, satisfied with the data it was able to gain from these battles.
NovaRaizer
NovaRaizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xateramusa Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:22 pm

Xat watched it leave before turning around and leaving her self, and head to the meeting place.

Last edited by Xateramusa on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xateramusa
Xateramusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:26 pm

Despite only throwing maybe something similar to a few scratches to the damned thing, Sera and his units kept up at breakneck speed, reapers of the Void swinging scythes forged by destruction and near-pure nether. He led his forces not with a commanding boom, but an honorary howl.

He was once one of them; a Star-Vader bred from the binding black rings. He refused to fall; his army would hum their rally to charge!

The dark tones of the Star-Vaders went toe-to-toe, neck and neck with the dark invaders from a new world, coming to obliterate the existence of Earth and the Prime Dimension itself. Sera...

He wouldn't have it. He fought, he controlled, he locked more than they could delete at first. Ignoble Ray Dragon took the MVP award for consistently locking Reaper drones before they even got close to the main fleet of the Resistance.

They were the control of the fight; they were not offense nor defense, but a connection to the allies that allowed the flow of the battle to move in any direction to which they pleased.

It wasn't as acceptable on other fronts; most other forces falling flat before the control went into play. And even then, there were more drones and than locks available, and the thing.... could not be locked itself.

"I swear.... I'll lock and obliterate every

Single

Last

Oneofyou!"

Dark Zodiac... had faced a dark fate. The booming revelation of delete was ahead, but instead, he forced through the nether for just a moment before vanishing... Not deleted. He was instead called back by Sera altogether, as well as the remaining forces.

Don't die, come back when its over.

Sera would obey those orders. Despite calls for help... to help the wounded, cries for assistance-

Sera turned around from the battlefield and disappeared. He assisted in the battle, but he was not a hero, nor a friend of these people. Seifer, maybe. Carlos? He was an acquaintance at best... He shook is head with anger. Then a laugh. Maniacal yet sad.

"When will this be over?" He laughed as he dashed pass his allies. He had no words of reprieve or sorrow. Only to do harder next time; don't fall in combat or what is the possibility of us winning this war at all? There really was next to none.

None he could think of, anyways.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:32 pm

Bashiro turned as Seifer's calling after getting up. The thug quickly looked for the commander, and saw her by some rubble with another woman who rushed toward Sovereign. "Alrighty!" He spoke quickly, taking her arm and draping it over his shoulder as he held her up by the waist with his free arm. While he would've liked to enjoy having the boss lady in such a state, they were all about to die. This battle was completely hopeless and damaging the Reaper was out of the question. Mortal limits had finally been reached, and Bashiro was more than accepting of the infinite in front of them right now.

He didn't want to give in, but he just had to accept there's nothing they can do.

"No!" Yukino coughed. She saw the nightmare on Cray unfolding just as badly - nay - worse. On both planets, a massive sphere of... pure nothing formed behind the reaper. Brutus heroically charged with Voltigan, telling the other Seekers to fall back. No one allowed Ahmes to press on either, as losing him to the prophecy was out of the question. Bravely, they rushed to their deaths. Like everyone else - like Dragonic Overlord - there wasn't any real damage they could cause to the enemy. Even so... just to save people, they kept running. "Brutus! Voltigan, stop!!" The woman cried.

"You're going to live, you hear me, Hikari? Ahmes?!" Brutus shouted.

"You two can just come back with us!"

"Heh... No way in hell, he'll flatten us all."

"No..."

"Well met, you all." Voltigan bid his farewells.

"I got her! You get out of here!" Bashiro shouted to Rosalia, and summoned Bigbang Knuckle Dragon and Bigbang Slash Dragon. The two Brawlers darted out, with the blue thunder dragon quickly retrieving Carlos and Recklessness Dragon from the marching Nightmare Dolls. The leading brawler grabbed onto the dirty blonde known as Trinity after Fianna and Femme were eradicated from existence, along with a brave Musketeer that gave its life for Vera and Saul. Skyhowl, who still existed without his commander, grabbed Dalis and got her out of there regardless.

"Full scale retreaaaaaat!!" Units of Cray shouted as the void sphere blotched out the sun of Cray and the moon of Earth.

"Get the hell outta here!!" Bashiro roared to anyone left, forcibly dragging Yukino with him, who was in tears over how they were powerless. Another timeline, just like her own, was doomed to the tyranny of the Reapers until there was no time left - until it no longer existed. Brutus and Voltigan were deleted without anyone turning their backs to see them. There was no time to salute or stand by crying, their sacrifices, like a multitude of others, could not be left in vain.

"The prime's humanity is amusing, yet, I wish not to play Harbinger's game. I shall speedily destroy the hopes and dreams of this dimension, and lay time and space to waste."

Time's up.

D̷̸̡͘͜Ȩ͏͜҉̨L̛͞E͜͏̢Ţ̴E̢̕͟ ̛͝͞E̴̡̢͜N͠͝͝͞͏D̸̢̨̧͢.̵́͘

The massive sphere collided with Hoshiko instantaneously upon Sovereign's claw motion.

Another disaster with no sound.

The black and red sun dipped into the earth of two planets, and devoured everything. Buildings, land, concrete, an ocean, all of it was swallowed by the insatiable mass of void. Brandt feasted upon it all, wiping out all structure and lifeforms left behind from the face of eternity.

Hoshiko was destroyed.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2