Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leo Residence

3 posters

Go down

Leo Residence Empty Leo Residence

Post by Cipher Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:57 am

Leo Residence MTS_Morbose-1443250-tumblr_m1bcve9qgr1qaqjk6o1_500(1)

Seifer Leo's Home Field

Seifer's got his own house and lives alone. Visitors are welcome, just let him know you're coming over yeah?
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Leo Residence Empty Re: Leo Residence

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:13 pm

It had been three months. Three whole months since Seifer had been back here. That and he had woken up just recently. While it felt instant for him, the three months had taken a toll on his body, being a vegetable for the entire time. Having gotten a rundown from others, he knew most of what happened. The fights with Glendios after, the loss of Tsubasa, and then the fights with Queen Yukino. It was... different. Tsubasa wasn't here, and he regretted not getting the time to spend with one of his best friends. Then after being disowned by his father, not being able to see his sister or mother, and just... Going into a depression, he was adopted into the Espoir family, for which he was extremely grateful. That being said, nothing felt the same anymore. Sighing as he walked, the scarf and coat tail trailed behind him. He didn't have the gloves or arm cloth on today. "Thanks for helping me do this Sera. It means a lot to me." he spoke to the companion with him as he stopped just outside the door to his old home.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:19 pm

"Yeah, yeaaaaah. Not like I wanted to come with you or anything..."

Stop being tsundere Sera.

"Besides, I'd feel bad if you had to move it all by yourself I guess. Also, not that I really want to help move stuff either. And I mean that last bit."

Sera pouted, fixing the neon green suspenders he wore today. Sera's fashion sense was absurdly bright and colorful today, to match his creative demeanor. He picked a little at the stitching on his wrist for a second before mentally reprimanding himself that Haruka would kick his ass when he got home if he didn't stop toying with the thread.

"I'll be here, mmkay?"

Sera leaned against the wall next to the door, staring at a cat across the street.

The staring contest began.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:35 pm

White... that's all she saw for who knows how long. It felt like forever, it felt like two minutes. But whenever she came back to reality, she knew that time had passed that she was simply... missing. The female glanced at her surroundings; her room was covered in a bit of dust. How long was she gone for? Months? Where did she even go? She looked at herself in the mirror, and the redhead was now a brunette, but the long luxurious curls remained very much the same, as did her hazel-colored eyes. But, she felt different... Digging into her pocket, she found her phone which was unfortunately dead, but something else caught her eye. At her hip was always her deck case, purple with a silver moon on it. The moon remained, but the case itself was now pink. Did it... fade from purple to pink in the white void? Looking into the case, the female nearly dropped her cards. They weren't her Pale Moon, and yet, she felt something towards them. "Magus?... Oracle Think Tank..." Whatever. She could find out what happened to her cards later, and went to explore the house... which was nearly empty save for just a little bit of Seifer's stuff. Where could he have gone?... Where did she go? He wouldn't leave her... right? "O-o-of course not! I-i... H-he..."

Am I alone?... Rosalia stood in the middle of the hallway between her bedroom and Seifer's, leaning against one of the walls as she began to cry. Quite loudly, I might add. She pulled at her now brunette curls, already missing her former red hair, and sobbed to herself. Wh-hat even happened to me?! What about the invasion? The Generals? Is Noel okay? Tsubasa? Darren?... W-wasn't Haruka or.. or whatever his name is behind it all? Where's Yugure-oneesan? Where's Seifer?... The female dropped to her knees and cried in the hallway, much like a child lost in the dark.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:43 pm

The now blonde sighed at Sera, shaking his head at the responses. He almost reprimanded the other male himself for picking at the stitches but he caught himself doing it. At least he's learning. And now... A stare off with a cat. "Just don't kill it if it wins. I'd hate to get complaints about a c-" he stopped mid sentence looking at the entrance to the house. He heard... crying? "Uh... Sera? You hear that to right?" he asked, glancing at the man who he'd recently claimed as a friend. It was... actually kind of scary. There was crying going on from the inside. Pulling out the key for the house, he unlocked the door, opening it slowly. It felt like a horror movie, the one where you DON'T open the locked doors. But we all know that no one thinks not to open the locked door. That being said, when the door was fully open, in the middle of the hallway that connected the rooms in the house, Seifer saw her. Saw the one person that filled the void in his heart. "Rose?" he called softly, taking a step forward. Just as he looked different from the last time she saw him, she looked different as well. Mostly in the hair color though. Everything just felt... Surreal all of a sudden. Was he dreaming?
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:48 pm

Opening the locked door when you hear crying.

Sera knew this one all too well from horror movie night with the guys. They watched a lot of ones with zombies and vampires, but there was one where a girl was crying and then got stabbed.

"Seifer, don't stab them alright?" He lightly called out from the outside of the house as Seifer had already entered. He shrugged, chewing on his nails and proceeding to stare-off with the tabby. It was becoming a battle of wits between the two, as they squinted nearly simultaneously.

This was a battle Sera was not prepared to lose. Not one bit.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:58 pm

"Rose?" The female immediately lifted her head when she heard her name. As she looked ahead to see who was there, she got to her feet on shaky legs, sniffling and wiping her eyes. She looked like a mess; her own outfit was probably a mess too. It was a simple, cream-colored dress with matching flats that now had a bit of dust all over her from exploring the house, and sitting on the floor. But she didn't mind. She didn't think about it at all. Ahead of her was a male, and save for the blonde hair, he had the same red eyes and voice that she recognized. And so what does anyone do when they see the person they love? They run to him/her. So that's what she did. Rosalia ran, and tackled the male full force into a tight hug, her arms wrapped tightly around his torso as if he would disappear again should she let go. "S-seifer!!!" the brunette female cried happily, at least having found the one most important person she was missing. "Seifer! Seifer Seifer Seifer! I-i was scared! There was this... this white place, while we were on that island! And I just.. I don't know what happened! But everything was gone! And then I woke up here, and its all dusty! And you were missing, and your stuff is almost all gone! My hair isn't red anymore, and my deck isn't the same!" She  cried to her heart's content, rambling between her sobs to try and explain a situation that even she didn't understand. But, whatever had happened, one thing for sure is that the lost female was finally back in reality.

Last edited by Rosalia Izanami on Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:03 pm

It really was her, though... He wasn't expecting the tackle, or her running at him. When her body hit against his he fell back out of the door, flat on his rear with her fitting neatly between his legs. Wrapping his arms around the girl's middle he held her close, keeping Rosalia's head against his chest and letting her cry. This wasn't a dream right? This was really happening. Glancing up at Sera for a moment as he stroked Rosalia's hair, he gave a puzzled look. The last thing he knew, the woman he loved was trapped in the rift, or was just... gone. That didn't really matter now though as his attention re-focused back on the now brunette girl with him. Burying his face into her hair, he... Just couldn't think of anything else to say other than... "I'm sorry..." he really was sorry. For what? Well being powerless to save her sooner, disappearing on her. He just... Didn't know what to say, instead just holding her as tightly as he could... Afraid of her disappearing again as well.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Rosalia continued to cry for a good... ten minutes probably. She wasn't okay with the fact her hair was different, and the deck change was new. But if she had Seifer back, that meant their friends were okay too, right?... Well, as long as she had Seifer, she could move on. She could get over being lost in a rift, as well as the time she had lost. When the brunette female calmed down, her eyes were red from all the crying, but she looked up anyways at her companion, her lover. "W-what happened?... The house is all.. dusty.. and your stuff is almost all gone... What about everyone else? Is Yugure-oneesan okay? Noel? Darren? Haruka? Tsubasa?" She didn't know what she missed out on, and a lot could have happened in the months she was gone.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:45 pm

"...I... Uh..." after the girl had finished crying, she bombarded him with questions. He didn't really know where to start, so he stood, pulling her to her feet. As they stood together, he entwined their fingers glancing at Sera. "Sorry for making you come out here for nothing at this point... I'll get everything moved out. Sorry for wasting your time... You can go do whatever you like.."" he over apologized to Sera, bowing slightly before pulling Rosalia along. They had a lot to talk about right now. And he'd tell her everything he could when they sat down somewhere to talk.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalia Izanami Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Rosalia frowned slightly as they stood, mostly because she didn't notice the other guy with them. Wasn't that... Haruka? He looked kinda like him... she wasn't sure anymore. But what was this about moving? Is that why most of Seifer's stuff was gone? Where was he going though?... And what about her? She was back now, so she obviously wanted to live with her boyfriend... The female kept quiet though, following the blonde closely, mostly because she was clinging to his arm as they walked. Part of her still feared that if she let go, then she would disappear again.
Rosalia Izanami
Rosalia Izanami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:15 pm

After the events of the attack, a familiar blonde found his way here... He still had the key and everything... Why did he come here? What purpose was there? The Reverse shouldn't even care and yet... Here he was. Sighing, he opened the door, walking inside and looking around. A thin layer of dust blanketed the counters and couch... Everything that was either here already when he bought it, or that no longer mattered was covered in the dust. Walking in from the entryway, Seifer ran his hand along the kitchen bar, ignoring the piling dust that formed on his hand... Eyes half shut. It'd been so long since he'd been here, and for good reasons.

Shaking his head, he pulled his hand away from the bar, walking into the living room itself and staring at the table in the center... His mind flashing back a few months. He, Tsubasa, Neo and... Her... All shared a evening here. His friends, and someone who he cared deeply about. Why was he remembering all of this now? Why did it matter? It shouldn't, but it did. Turning, he made his way to the bedroom that was located to the right of the living room, walking inside... It was mostly barren now, just a bed and some dressers. ...Wait, what was that in the corner?... Turning his crimson eyes toward the smallish object, obscured by the bed... He walked over... to find the last thing he wanted to see. The violin he'd bought her. Gritting his teeth he shut his eyes, trying to repress the pain he felt in his chest. "...Why did you have to leave?... Why'd you leave me by myself..." What rubbish, why was he feeling anything at all regarding the past? He shouldn't! He's reversed! He's stronger than that, so why?!

Clentching his fist he turned around, walking out of her room, to stand alone, in the living room, staring blankly in the direction of the room that was once his. ...He didn't even want to try and go in there... Memories flashed back to when he was first originally reversed, how he tried to contain it by forcing himself into a coma. But Yukino, the person who he looked up to now had come to save him. And maybe it wasn't for any reason other than because she felt she had to. It was because of her he got involved with the war to begin with. But still, it was the start of everything for him. One of the reasons he chose to fight against an adverse fate. "Why... Why am I getting so sentimental..." he spoke to the silence, not exactly expecting an answer. He was alone after all... Truly alone. And for once in his life, he blamed someone he he'd never blamed before... even if she had done wrong. He blamed Yukino, it was her fault he ended up this way. That's why... That's why he had to erase everything. If suffering was the only thing waiting for them, why bother? Shutting his eyes again, he bit his lower lip... trying to choke back the tears that were beginning to well up.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum