Derp Squad Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Horizon

+5
Jello
BluishOver
Best Girl
NoelKusanagi
Lightning King
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Event Horizon Empty Event Horizon

Post by Best Girl Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Event Horizon AcbqlXU

The full force of the rift's distortions are coming. There is no turning back time for anyone any longer. A beautiful dawn cloaks the night sky as the final calm before the endless storm. Crowds gather and gawk in awe, finding delight in the gorgeous hue. For those with knowledge of the end, this very same northern light pattern appears on Cray. The Lord of Time is descending.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

https://derpnexus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Event Horizon Empty Re: Event Horizon

Post by Cipher Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:10 pm

It wasn't a great feeling to return to something going on and yet, Seifer didn't complain much. Didn't have much room to do so since he vanished after the Hawaii incident. Actually to be quite honest, when his phone vibrated with Yukino's text, he was surprised. That and terrified. He half expected to be reprimanded for disappearing and not texting when he returned. That however, hopefully wouldn't be the case, considering the contents of the message. It seemed like yet another problem was occuring, and sure enough when he looked up at the sky there was an aurora light show. And that was over Cray as well? Might as well make himself useful to the fight then disappear afterward. That might be the best idea? Maybe? Who knows, he'd just play it by ear. In any case the brunette made his way to the training area to meet up with Yukino, hoping to MAYBE catch her on the way out. That however wouldn't be the case. He figured she had already gone ahead to the area, and no one else was there. Figures. In any case, Seifer made his way to... here. Wherever here was, looking around expectantly for someone, anyone... That he knew. It didn't even really have to be someone he knew per say. Just someone. That thought though made the male sigh softly, putting his hands in his pockets as he waited, since it didn't seem like anyone was there yet. "What am I getting myself into now..."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Looking up to the sky, Karin moved past the crowd, closer to where the shimmering lights were dancing overhead. Like anyone else, she was curious as to why this lightshow was happening or what was causing it, but something else had brought her out here too. In her hand she held her blank Overlord. From within the lights that painted the sky, Karin felt the familiar presence of her Overlord, though she could only feel it faintly, as if coming to her from a great distance. Her attention fixed upward, Karin waited. "If this has anything to do with Cray, or Overlord... Someone from the resistance will probably be here soon, too."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:17 pm

When Cero awoke from his battle, he saw the aurora in the sky.  Although he was still exhausted from the amount of energy he had used the day before, he stood up and began to walk out of the room he was in.  People tried to stop him, but were merely shoved out of the way.  This wasn't something that appeared naturally here, and he knew it.  The text he had received only confirmed what it was, making Cero hurry himself to what seemed to be the center of this new horizon.  When he arrived, he looked around to see if anyone else was there yet. He saw Seifer, and the woman who kicked him in the side had already made it there. Sighing with frustration, he held himself back from the temptation to give the woman a taste of her own medicine. For now, the focus was the threat above. As he approached, he shouted out, "I take you're here for the same reasons I am," and he continued, looking at the sky, "just know that if you get in my way, I won't hesitate to end either of you." Again, the threat was moreso for the protection of his already damaged pride than to actually scare them.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Karin looked over, a little surprised to see the man she had kicked into a wall just yesterday. Shaking her head, she put her hands up and shrugged. "Pretty sure I told you yesterday I don't like resorting to violence. You don't have to worry about getting kicked again, in any case."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:24 pm

After the events that took place at the Training Facility were done with Tsubasa and Haruto made their way back home, after making sure that Haruka and Cero were in safe hands. Now a new day, Haruto was still at home working on his studies and such while Tsubasa had just finished his usual daily business and was on his way back home when he got a message from Yukino.

"..The sky?" he thought. Tsubasa was currently in an underground subway tunnel, which made him not understand the implications of the message, but when he saw a TV screen showing the sky he got a closer idea.

"...Woah...I need to make my way out of here.." he thought, as he ran to find the exit and survey the situation himself.

Upon exiting the area he had to get through several people who were standing in crowds looking at the beautiful sighting above, obviously unaware of any Cray implications. Tsubasa however, was unaware where this place was all he could simply do was stare into the sky and try to find anyone who had come to this area like him, luckily there were three as of now, Karin, Cero and his old friend Seifer. Tsubasa was not sure if Cero remembered what happened to them at the Training Facility but he had his guard up nevertheless

Both were awestruck by the sight but because Tsubasa had not seen Seifer in a while he had to go check up on him as well, "...Hey, glad to see you're back after so long, looks like we are in for some interesting events, I only wish we knew what this mean't..." he said, standing next to Seifer.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:33 pm

A few souls had shown up to the scene, two of which he recognized, and one he didn't know. However, true to his type, Cero tried to act like he was above them all, but it could just as easily be a facade. It didn't bother the currently distant Seifer in the least. "Cero, we're going to be working together in this. As far as I'm concerned we're allies. We don't have to like it. But rather than stomping all over each other, whether that's your way or not, we need to band together." he gave a rather tired sounding lecture, whether it was listened to or not didn't matter. He was just going to say what was on his mind. As Tsubasa showed up however, there was somewhat of a small smile on his face. It'd definitely been a while since he'd seen his friend. "Hey Tsubasa... Yeah, I'm back. And yeah..." he turned his attention to the sky. He seemed off and different, though that probably couldn't be helped under these circumstances. "Whatever we're in for, we're in this together. No point in over thinking it."
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:39 pm

Karin now turned to the stranger who, as far as she could tell, had been there since she got here, but hadn't spoken a word since. Clearly he knew Tsubasa and the other guy she had kicked, but Karin didn't recognize him herself. But, that was to be expected, as Karin had only recently become acquainted. "You're friends with Tsubasa? Nice to meet you, then... I'm Karin. I met him yesterday." She offered a hand to the stranger. "I guess I'd say I'm on his and your side, for what it's worth. May as well get ourselves acquainted if there's any chance we'll have to work together."
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:44 pm

The person that Seifer didn't recognize now addressed him, which was not that stunning of a development if he thought about it. They were supposed to be allies in this fight as far as he was concerned, so it only made sense. Then again he was admittedly a tad bit rude by not introducing himself first but, he was receding to his anti social tendencies again from being away for so long. Taking the outstretched hand, the brunette accepted it, shaking Karin's hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Seifer. Yeah, you'd be right... I'm friends with Tsubasa here. Though I've been out of touch for... I'm not sure how long so, my apologies if I seem distant. ...Even if this is our first time meeting." it wasn't really a warning or an awkward greeting, more Seifer justifying any odd behavior he might exhibit. She didn't know him at all though so it was probably a moot point even mentioning it.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:55 pm

Noel didn't wait for the reply and stormed out of the training facility. She went towards the center of the lights assuming that everyone else would probably be at the center of it all. As she ran, her entire body was consumed by fear of what might happen but her mind was focused and prepared to take on whatever might await her when she arrives.

It almost feels like this might be the end of the world... Noel thought as she was getting closer.

"We cannot let that be the case, for the sake of your world and mine." Salome said and her astral form appeared floating next to Noel, both looking at the sky knowing that the fate of both worlds was about to be determined.

As they got closer to the center, Noel saw familiar faces along with new ones. "Hey, it's Seifer and Tsubasa! Hey! I'm here too!!"

Last edited by NoelKusanagi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Yugure arrived to the area a bit late, due to the researchers wanting to bring a seemingly unnecessary amount of observation equipment. Blaster Blade went with Alfred to see the northern lights on Cray, and it was a bit of a relaxing sight for the Sanctuary. It almost felt like invaders weren't looming overhead and trying to kill or harvest everyone. Almost. Naturally, Yugure, Alfred, and Ahmes, being the spoilsports they were, found no enjoyment. Instead there was only worry and concern. Earth and Cray were similar and connected in many ways, but never in history have they experienced the same aurora - let alone the same sky. While the scientists set up, the Chosen Sword stood on a bridge in wait. Looking around, it seems others of the Resistance came to check as well, which is what she was hoping for. Backup wasn't really needed, or so she'd hope, but better safe than sorry.

"As much as I like pretty lights, I'm pretty sure this isn't a good thing. Mind you, there's not a real reason for Link Joker to do this either." Ezel spoke up. He had a point. The Star-vaders had no point in casting a sky overhead like this. An act of mercy to see a nice view before death? Don't be ridiculous, they don't know mercy.

"Is this from the Rift?" Yugure questioned.

"What makes you think that?" Ezel responded.

"Strange happenings are almost always linked to the Rift itself. If it's not Link Joker, it's has to be that. When Hana was Reversed, Minet was gathering data. Thanks to that, we were able to begin understanding the scale of the Rift's power."

"And?"

"This is far beyond scale of Hana's void power, but..." Yugure was given a device by one of the white-coats. "It looks the same."

"That damn Egg thing... They did something stupid, yet, it's the only reason why we can even come close to measuring the damn thing." Yunos berated reckless behavior. Ahmes gave him a look that detected hypocrisy. The Swordsman of Darkness simply shrugged it off with a smug grin.

"What's that?" Tracie asked, pointing toward the center of the sky.

"Mommy, what's that!" A child on Earth asked, pointing in the same direction.

Yugure focused, and saw... an entity. It was blue and red, equipped with a fluttering scarf, and wheels for feet. This being was rather bizarre and alien looking. Its body even seemed to be designed with some clockwork looking machinery. ... Wait a moment. The woman's head began to hurt a bit, a locked away memory trying to be forcibly returned to surface. Her eyes widened, shock plastered all over her face. Two years ago, when she almost jumped... when Neu Edelweiss flung her into the Rift, there were two "things" in the void of time and space. An eldritch abomination that nearly killed her and Ezel... and before that... was...

"Holy hell, that is it! That one guy who tried to take you before!" Ezel shouted, remembering full well the appearance of this person.

"Someone get me a visual on it!" Yugure shouted, as did Alfred. Earth Scientists' technology and Oracle Think Tank's magical mirrors closed up on the being. The Chosen Sword and the Salvation Lion confirmed their memory wasn't wrong. But why was there two of it? Before having any more time to theorize, it held its arms up... and opened the rift. The rift was still invisible to ordinary humans, but it still caused tremors and quakes by the sheer power it emitted from being torn open. Machines were malfunctioning, and the mirrors broke. The woman gripped onto the bridge's concrete borders as to not fall down.

"What is it doing?!" Gancelot shouted.

Lightning of a vast array of colors crackled in the skies. Space visibly distorted and twisted in the air, creating a crack in the sky. Whirlpools formed, hail began to fall in a distant direction, rain in another. Twisters in the background were created, tearing up scenery by faraway mountains. The nations of Cray were falling victim to these random natural disasters, and innocent bystanders were told to find shelter and led to such. A massive, golden clock appeared in the sky, and its arms quickly revolved about as if hours passed in seconds. Every hand landed on twelve, and it vanished with the crack. No one... had any real idea of what just happened.

Dread seemed to be washing over those who watched fully, however.

Eight visible gateways of colors respective to certain clans appeared in the area...

"You may walk unto the earth of the prime."
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:57 pm

"..I suppose...<..heh still the same guy..>...gosh this whole light show is giving me an odd feeling..something about this aurora seems oddly familiar..." he said, addressing Seifer.

As Tsubasa continued his thought line, introductions continued passing by as Karin and Seifer got acquainted to which Tsubasa also gave a wave and smile to Karin now that he had the chance. He also gave a wave to Cero, who was trying to give off a cool front with his words.

At that moment Noel also joined in, just the sight of the group joining together made him understand Seifer's words better, they are ready to handle anything that comes their way...like always.

"..Hey Noel, it's great to see you." he said, giving a smile and wave to the incoming friend.

"...We've been through worse until now, i'm sure we'll be fine.." he thought.
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Amatsuki Tokiya, cautiously exits the purple gateway and into a place unbeknownst to him. Everything seems... in order?

Or at least comparatively with the timeline he came from, more or less. People are alive, nobody is being raped or killed or robbed, and there are still functioning government run accessories like street lights and it was all so marvelous.

He smiled a bit, gripping tightly to his necklace. It was a white-gold ring on a chain he kept from Mizumi before she was... no longer around.

This is a place I wouldn't mind existing in.

Amon laughed at the boy's thoughts. The laughter was of joy, not of evil intentions. Amon did truly believe this boy was unlike the rest. Humble, and unable to speak of lies or misdeeds. He could manipulate the pure honesty this boy radiated into a conquest for power. It all started here for Amon. It all started here for Amatsuki.

It all started here.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:05 pm

Seifer was about to open his mouth to respond to Tsubasa and Noel when Yukino showed up. He wasn't sure what happened and the deal was, but it worried him quite a bit. Before he had time to think though, there were portals, doorways to other planes of existence that just appeared out of nowhere. They seemed familiar to a year ago. The War of Liberation. And yet... They felt somewhat different as well. At least to him. And they were colored. He didn't remember that. Out of the gold colored one though stepped... someone that looked like him? He was dressed different, and had slightly shorter hair, and blue eyes to his crimson but... He still looked identical. The newcomer merely stared forward at the group with dull blue eyes for a moment before glancing over at the other portals, there was yet another who had come from the purple one.
Cipher
Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:08 pm

Stepping out from her gateway, Sakuya looked around at the city that now surrounded her. "There's so much evil here... The air's practically dripping with it. No wonder they told me to come here." She ran her hand through her hair, letting it flow out in the wind. "The only question is where to start..."

--

Awe washed over Karin's face. She had seen the entire thing happen, but didn't know what to make of it at all. The only thing she could be certain of was that her Overlord's faint cry had disappeared and faded away, and the silence she knew before returned. "What in the hell was that?"
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:12 pm

The tremors...  The sheer power he could feel from the gate...  The excitement Cero began to feel was almost too much, paying no attention to the disasters around him.  As the gates opened, the excitement was accompanied by fear...  But not dread.  Even though this power was far beyond anything Cero had faced before, he was prepared to take it on.  However... The people emerging from the gates... There was something about them... Something even more terrifying. Gulping, Cero actually took a few steps back as the figures approached.
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelKusanagi Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:21 pm

Noel's greeting with Seifer and Tsubasa was cut short when eight gateways of different colors appeared suddenly in the middle of the sky. She noticed people were coming out from them and saw that two came from then already, one from a purple gate and another from a gold gate. However, another person was coming out from another golden gateway. It was a woman, with short black hair and red eyes. A face robbed of emotion and light but something about her shocked Noel. It was her. Almost as if she was seeing her future self.

"What?!" Noel was mindblown and speechless. Confusion and shock coursed through her body not knowing what in the world was going on.
NoelKusanagi
NoelKusanagi

https://www.youtube.com/user/beautifulcecelia

Back to top Go down

Post by BluishOver Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:30 pm

Looking up at the sky Tsubasa noticed a figure that was out of place or seemed odd in comparison to the units that he had seen until now, the style of the creature did not fit any clan or any aspect of Cray that he was familiar with so his suspicions were extremely high...nevertheless what came after was about to top it all.

"..What can that thing be...-gates appear-....what the..." he said, shifting his look from the sky to the several gates that appeared in front of them.

Several individuals emerged from the gates that were present in front of them, it was as if they were standing on the other side of the gates that appeared during the War of Liberation. Except this time these individuals gave off a strange aura, a powerful one at that, even Cero was reacting in a strange way. However, what truly distinguished them was their appearance, two in particular.

"...Wait, the Golden gate, that person....-looks at Seifer and back to the stranger-...and that woman she looks like -glances back at Noel-...what is happening here..." he thought. "...This is just like the dimension that Hana and a bunch of us went to except...we're the ones getting visitors..."
BluishOver
BluishOver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:30 pm

Having noticed the rather unnatural lights in the sky, the Figure too, has arrived at the scene. Although he remained way back in the distance, unnoticed and simply observing. Alongside him, as always, was the gigantic dragonlike.

As the gates appeared, and from them personas completely unknown to him, the giant dragon actually trembled, taking a step back much to the Human's surprise.

"S̢t̛͜a͘y̵̢ ͘͜b̴ac̶̵͟k̷͢,̵͟͜ ҉th̸͘is̸͠ ̛͘p̢o̶͜͞w̷e͜͏r͡..̶͜ ̶į͠s̷͡͝ ̢͠b̨̕ey͡͞o͘͟͠n̨d̶͘ ͞҉ỳ͞͠ơ̵u̵̡r҉̶͢ ̵͟҉i̸m̵̡͠a̛g͜͜i͏͏n҉at̴i҉̸҉o҉̛ņ̛.̛", with it's distorted voice the Dragon whispered to the Human with a trembling voice.
"W̴͢e͡͡ ś̕͢h̶͢͝ould̸ g̴̵o͏͠͝-͡" it added..
"Ǹ҉o̷̢͞.́͝", the Human quickly responded after which the entire aura around him rapidly changed, as if attempting to camouflage his presence as he continued to observe this entire situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementuo Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:30 pm

Focusing her eyes, Sakuya gazed at the crowd of people nearby, looking for whoever seemed the most evil. "Let's see... No, no... no... Aha! There!" Pointing towards one man in particular, Sakuya leaped from where she stood and, practically soaring through the air, landed right in front of Cero. "You, you're an evil man, aren't you?"

Taking a few steps back to re-position herself, a deck materialized in her hand. "You get to be the first one, okay? You'll be helping to save the world." Placing the deck on what seemed to be thin air, a small wave of light flashed underneath it, indicating there actually WAS something there. Against the light from the sky, the reflection of a faint, but clearly solid object appeared underneath Sakuya's deck, appearing to have all the same traits of a standard Vanguard table.
Dementuo
Dementuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Best Girl Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Yugure barely got her balance back as she noticed a blue portal to the side on the bridge. A warrior's instinct told her to brace herself. It was right on the money, as a loud, obnoxious "Ho, ho, ho!". A noblewoman's laugh that was far too familiar for comfort, to the point where the Chosen Sword felt sick to her stomach. A winged, angelic-looking human darted out at nearly inhumane speed. Sharing the same level of inhumane speed in reflexes, the Sword of Courage came to Yugure's hands and blocked the assault. Two pairs of bladed pupils met each other, surprising the soldier. Caught off guard, the holy queen reeled her blade back, which was the same Sword of Courage, but with blue trimming... and smashed it down on the golden counterpart, sending the war general flying through the concrete and onto the ground.

"Gaaah!" Yugure crashed onto soil below, just barely missing the radius of the water below the bridge.

"What, what, that's all I could do?!" The flying swordswoman mocked.

"T-That's..." Ahmes was in shock of what he was seeing.

The other woman was Yukino.

... Disgusting. The two Espoirs thought of one another in an instant.

Several screams of exaggerated responses came out seeing portals and people come out of them. One of navy blue color nearby the panicking masses had a white haired woman enter. Looking around, unease filled the heart. Unlike this one's time, the world before her was... in a state that it could recover from. It wasn't perfect, and it was only going to be further destroyed and suffer more. Even so, it was better. Everything about it was better. Cyan... curled her lips into a small, jealous smile. Hope did exist, but not in her own dimension. To bring this hope back to her ruined home... She was grateful to the Lord of Time.

Speaking of the Lord of Time, it assumed a sitting position in mid-air. Crossing its legs and folding its arms, it simply... watched.

Eight portals had opened on Cray as well. However, it wasn't humans of incomprehensible power that came out of them. No, it was gigantic beings of immeasurable prowess descending... and they were familiar.

"Look upon me in awe, plebeians of this world!" Yukino shouted, floating higher up into the sky, voice booming. "I am your Queen: Yukino Espoir! You may bow before me now." Giving a ridiculous declaration, her wings flapped, releasing a pressuring shockwave into the air. A sign of power - a small showcasing of might. The power coming from the people entering the scene was comparable to that of Neu Edelweiss, which is what left Yugure in awe.
Best Girl
Best Girl
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning King Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:37 pm

One of the beings of power landed right in front of Cero...  His fear was reaching an all-time high, but he suppressed it.  These people had proven they were going to be a fight to remember just by their presence.  He took out his deck, staring at the woman who had challenged him, placing it on the invisible air.  "I'm not evil, I simply pursue strength.  And something tells me 'saving' this world isn't your goal.  I'll stop you here and now!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Elsewhere in the city, Fubuki had felt the tremors and noticed the disasters. There had been no warnings, no shift in weather patterns, so this came as a bit of a surprise. She looked up to the aurora. Could they be related? She set out towards the center of the aurora, finding that everyone else in the city seemed to have disappeared... What was going on? When she arrived, she saw an inhuman being floating in the sky. Not a normal sight. And there were a bunch of people with a really weird presence in the area. Especially the guy with lightning. She could tell he was a weirdo from here. Then she saw the angel person thingy. This whole place was just weird... She noticed someone looking really jealous about something, but she wasn't quite sure what considering everything going on. Walking towards her, she spoke out, "Hey, jelly, what's the matter?" in a really rude way without really noticing.

Last edited by Lightning King on Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lightning King
Lightning King

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawkobo Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:44 pm

On a bridge of white, Heero stepped from the horizon. His hand hesitantly at his side for his pistol, he was highly skeptical of where he had been taken. His sixth sense reeked of phenomenal power, something that could easily turn to evil, but it did not feel as though it was something to quell from a distance. He kept walking forward to the end of the bridge, touching down on land.

This was a different Earth, clearly. A land that was unprotected and yet seemed so...peaceful, in a strange way. As lovely as it felt to experience briefly, Heero shook himself back to reality. His reality. This world was defenseless. It needed its vigilante to protect it.

---

Satoshi noticed a large gathering of people that he recognized, along with a large assortment of faces he didn't quite recognize. That group in particular seemed to have come off the bridges that had appeared from the horizon itself. Perhaps more Star-vader troops?

Running to meet up with the resistance and their acquaintances, he failed to notice that in the midst of the horizon, his double-ringed mark had started to glow once again as if it were active...
Rawkobo
Rawkobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jello Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:05 pm

At first glance, Amatsuki came to realize that he was not entirely alone in this. There were seven other gates opened side by side around him. He was in the second farthest from the left. Upon scouting out the area for a moment, he found people from the gates were. Well.

Mostly violent.

Ah... Well, where should we start then?

Amatsuki blinked for a moment, then closed his eyes. His ability to form words is cut off due to paralysis in certain nerves of the tongue, making him unable to form words or anything really coherent. However his vocal chords were still in tact. So, he hummed. Amatsuki hummed, creating vibrations in the air. All sound in the vicinity was blocked out from him until he heard a white static noise.

It was directed at Tsubasa.

Amatsuki hopped forward, with a wave to him. He pulled out his deck, pointed and shrugged, gesturing for a Cardfight. Amon crossed his arms with approval, in his ethereal form. Too bad he won't be so ethereal for long.
Jello
Jello

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDollie Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:11 pm

Out of the rainbow color gate came smoke that started to cover the gate. From the smoke though came a lovely singing voice as a silhouette began to appear. It was a sad song, the lyrics being about a world that idolized a goddess then went into chaos as the goddess disappeared. Then suddenly the song began to change to a more upbeat tune as the smoked cleared up, revealing the beautiful singer, Flonne. Taking a look around the world so full of life, her hands tightened around her microphone. "This time. This time I will be the idol you all want me to be. I won't betray your love for me my fans!" She posed as she made her declaration, pointing up to the sky dramatically. "I will be the goddess diva you all want and will never disappear!!!"
EternalDollie
EternalDollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next